Ambassador

Palinurus

The Living Force
I just noticed that some members have got a new designation to their names: Ambassador. What's up? Has the ranking system been overhauled?

A few examples: Gawan, Megan, dugdeep, Psyche, Pashalis, Carlise -- to name but a few.

Are any congratulations in order? If so: my deepest sympathies with your new status and many congrats to boot. :lol:

Palinurus said:
I just noticed that some members have got a new designation to their names: Ambassador. What's up? Has the ranking system been overhauled?

A few examples: Gawan, Megan, dugdeep, Psyche, Pashalis, Carlise -- to name but a few.

Are any congratulations in order? If so: my deepest sympathies with your new status and many congrats to boot. :lol:

Indeed, we have a whole new layer of mods - Ambassadors - reflective of our ongoing expansion and the amazing increase in our readership.

Was about to say the same.

I really like the new title. It seems like it isn't based on the number of posts but rather on the actual contribution of these members to the forums, quality-wise.

A big congrats to all Ambassadors. :clap:

Laura said:
Palinurus said:

Indeed, we have a whole new layer of mods - Ambassadors - reflective of our ongoing expansion and the amazing increase in our readership.

That's brilliant news. Congratulations to the new ambassadors!

Has the readership really increased substantially? The Forum certainly seems to be more active than at any time before. How much more traffic is SotT getting?

Palinurus said:

Your sympathy is deeply appreciated. :)

psychegram said:
Has the readership really increased substantially?

I've also noticed an increase in forum participation, and I would also answer 'yes' to the above question. I have a wide range of topic interests and seem to have noticed a change (increase) in page views to many of them in shorter time frames.

Eboard10 said:
Was about to say the same.

I really like the new title. It seems like it isn't based on the number of posts but rather on the actual contribution of these members to the forums, quality-wise.

A big congrats to all Ambassadors. :clap:

Ditto :thup:

Buddy said:
psychegram said:
Has the readership really increased substantially?

I've also noticed an increase in forum participation, and I would also answer 'yes' to the above question. I have a wide range of topic interests and seem to have noticed a change (increase) in page views to many of them in shorter time frames.

It's good to know that! And I hope it increasingly greater the level of participation and learning for the new ones. Or the not so new as me, but that is only now beginning to participate.
Congratulations to all Ambassadors!

Megan said:
Palinurus said:

Your sympathy is deeply appreciated. :)

:D

Seriously, from what can be gleaned of the new Ambassadorship's :boat:, those in these roles are well suited and will do great work. Congrats! :)

clerck de bonk said:
Congratulations to the new Ambassadors then! :)

I second that emotion! Here's [raising glass to toast] to the new Ambassadors !!
(And to increased activity on the Forum!! :-)

:clap:

Congrats, Ambassadors group !!! :rockon:

:cool2:

Just chiming in on the subject of the Forum's Ambassador's. Having followed along, and realizing it is near a year ago that Ambassadors were first proposed, just wanted to say what a tremendous job you people are doing helping members here and helping people who have recently come here to learn - well done! :clap:

Just spotted a couple of new Ambassadors - Luis and Renaissance. Richly deserved. :clap: :perfect: :thup:

Back
Top Bottom