Alton Towers, Sir Francis Bacon and the Rosicrucians

Finally, harking back to the C's odd quote about Alice liking to go 'through the Looking Glass at the Crystal Palace', I found this recent article on the Cosmic News website, which makes the outlandish claim that Project Looking Glass technology has discovered that all future timelines have converged into a single track with a single outcome… and that outcome is one of awakening and ascension. God wins and evil is defeated. Well that would be nice if true but would the secret world government really allow such news to leak out from a top secret project they control, especially if it points to an outcome they have no wish to see happen? Seems like a psy-op to me but then who knows. Does anyone have any more information on this claim?

A similar device is used in the SF-franchise Stargate (movie and TV series (10 seasons)) where it takes the form of a sarcophagus.
On the subject of Stargate, I came across this interesting hit piece on the movie and TV series spin-offs by a German academic (see pdf attached) called Frederic Krueger. This is a classic debunking exercise that takes a pop at everyone involved in the ancient aliens or alternative Egyptology arena including: Erich von Daniken, Zecharia Sitchin, Graham Hancock, Robert Bauval, Robert Temple and even Madam Blavatsky and Rudolf Steiner. It is a classic nothing to see here, just move on folks article. Evidently, the writer would place the C's channelled information in the same category as Blavatsky's and I guess he would label my own recent efforts as falling into the deluded ancient aliens/alternative Egyptology camp.

However, I note that Krueger describes himself as being an Egyptologist. As such this does not qualify him to be an expert necessarily on other ancient cultures, religions and mythologies, nor can he be said to be a proper scientist either. He also puts himself into the 'oh so safe' Darwinian evolution camp, thereby ignoring the many holes in Darwin's theories that cannot be explained, nor the increasingly strong evidence emerging to support those who promote intelligent design theories (particularly DNA evidence). He scoffs at the Face on Mars, which was in fact first brought to light by NASA imaging experts and not conspiracy theorists. He mocks the claims made in the TV series Ancient Aliens even though these claims are often presented by serious scientists like John Brandenburg (see yesterday's post). No doubt he would similarly dismiss the claims for the much greater age of the Sphinx and the Pyramids put forward by Robert Schoch, a leading geologist, and the ideas of Christopher Dunn, an engineer, who sees evidence that the Great Pyramid was an ancient power plant. But then he is an Egyptologist and knows it all.

Even his central claim that an ancient star gate is a modern day pop techno-myth is undermined by the fact that serious research is currently being carried out into teleportation and it is a racing certainty that what is being revealed to the public today lags far behind what has been achieved behind closed laboratory doors. If you read the article, you will see that he also dismisses the strange carvings at Abydos as having been easily explained away by experts in hieroglyphics. The same goes for the Dandera light bulb and the solar barque of the pharaohs, the 'Boat of a Million Years'.

The answer is that you can explain anything away if you don't have any open mind and refuse to accept any alternative paradigm from the outset. These academics' careers rest on adopting the conventional timelines and agreed upon histories and they would soon find themselves out of their secure little tenures if they rocked the boat too much. In knocking down any alternative theories, they always have to look the other way each time a new piece of evidence emerges that contradicts the agreed narrative (ref. out-of-place artifacts or 'Ooparts'). No doubt there are the C's 'Keepers of the Lock' operating behind the scenes who are also working to preserve this narrative for their own nefarious purposes. Remember that the C's said the Boat of a Million Years was a time machine. The C's have also confirmed that the Nazi 'Die Glocke' (the Bell) was a time machine and the American secret government was working on similar technology at Montauk in the 1970's. We therefore have to take the possibility of time travel seriously and this includes operatives being sent back in time to ensure history proceeds on the path the controllers want it to (recall what the C's said about Lee Harvey Oswald's bizarre movements around the USA before JFK's assassination).

Unlike Krueger, I do believe that mythology is hiding secret arcane, scientific knowledge from past highly-advanced civilisations (it isn't even necessary to bring hyperdimensional aliens into it - although they are in the mix). I think this is especially true of the Holy Grail - the Gift of God, which we have been looking at through the lense of myth and fable. I also believe that the weight of evidence coming from recent archaeological discoveries and NASA planetary photographs is getting harder for reasonable people to dismiss. I just wonder what these clever dicks are going to do when disclosure finally comes?​

Attachments

• Artikeltext-128677-1-10-20170712.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 1
I know that Stonehenge is not strictly speaking relevant to this thread (although it may become so) but for those who may be interested, I saw a good BBC documentary tonight on 'Stonehenge: The Lost Circle'. The documentary focused on the bluestones that form an inner circle at Stonehenge and not the large sarsen standing stones. Archaeologists have known for a long time that these bluestones were quarried in the Presili Hills of South-west Wales about 140 miles away. In the documentary they finally tracked down where the stones were quarried. They were able to prove this by crushing small samples of stones from both sites and then studying the Zirconium element in them to determine their source and age (it is a bit like a rock fingerprint). They can do this by accurately measuring the decay of the uranium content in the Zirconium found in the stones into lead in order to date the stone. I believe this may be the first time this method has been used for archaeological purposes as opposed to geological purposes. The results seemed to be fairly conclusive.

However, Professor Alice Roberts, the presenter of the programme, also made reference to an ancient fable about the wizard Merlin bringing the bluestones to Stonehenge from another site known as the 'Giants Dancing Circle'. This led the main archaeological investigator to scour the Presili Hills for evidence of an earlier stone circle that may have been disassembled and moved to Stonehenge. They eventually found it in the Presili Hills in 2018-19. Using a specific and distinctive stone emplacement hole found at the site and comparing it with a particular standing stone that had an identical emplacement hole at Stonehenge, they could show that this stone had definitely come from the earlier site at Presili. They also used sedimentary samples located under (and therefore in darkness) a standing stone still located at the Presili site to date the erection of the stone using optically stimulated luminescence (OSL). It proved to be a good match within 300 years of the date of the erection of the bluestones at Stonehenge (circa 3000 BC), which had at first formed a large outer circle before being relocated within the larger Sarsen Stones. This outer circle formed an exact radius match with the original stone circle at Presili. They also found evidence to show that the people who had moved the stones from Wales had permanently relocated to Salisbury Plain. They cannot explain why they relocated the stones but they do know that two of the stones forming the original stone circle shared an alignment with the winter and summer solstices as the key stones at Stonehenge still do today. Of course the C's give a much earlier date for the original Stonehenge than conventional archaeologists do but there is no doubt that the site has gone through several changes over its long history.

Heard about this map recently. Done by an artist called Dylan Monroe. He does lots of maps about various theories going around. Not sure if raised here before. But got me thinking about the idea of how this is a neat way to visualise research. For example on threads like this.

Attachments

• 08903070-E272-402D-B8DB-320A619634E5.jpeg
    08903070-E272-402D-B8DB-320A619634E5.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 15
...this map recently. Done by an artist called Dylan Monroe. He does lots of maps about various theories going around. Not sure if raised here before. But got me thinking about the idea of how this is a neat way to visualise research. For example on threads like this.
Very well.
I now call myself Mercury Page and squeeze all sorts of terms from occultism, mysticism and conspiracy theory into the periodic table of elements.
Does that make me an artist?
Would it help to "visualise research"?
Or would it rather obfuscate the matter?

Heard about this map recently. Done by an artist called Dylan Monroe. He does lots of maps about various theories going around. Not sure if raised here before. But got me thinking about the idea of how this is a neat way to visualise research. For example on threads like this.
It is an interesting approach. I think police forces use similar concepts when investigating complex crimes. However, the C's have spoken about a mosaic here and if you were trying to reduce this mystery to such a system, it would probably create links that would stretch off to infinity (perhaps a bit overstated but you get the idea). Just trying to establish links with all the secret societies and mystery schools involved with the Illuminati over the centuries would fill up a large tableau on its own. Not for nothing did the C's say "What a web the [Rosicrucians] spin when they don't want to let you in". However, please feel free to give it a go if you want to.​

Very well.
I now call myself Mercury Page and squeeze all sorts of terms from occultism, mysticism and conspiracy theory into the periodic table of elements.
Does that make me an artist?
Would it help to "visualise research"?
Or would it rather obfuscate the matter?

You come across somewhat activated by this. What’s coming up for?

It is an interesting approach. I think police forces use similar concepts when investigating complex crimes. However, the C's have spoken about a mosaic here and if you were trying to reduce this mystery to such a system, it would probably create links that would stretch off to infinity (perhaps a bit overstated but you get the idea). Just trying to establish links with all the secret societies and mystery schools involved with the Illuminati over the centuries would fill up a large tableau on its own. Not for nothing did the C's say "What a web the [Rosicrucians] spin when they don't want to let you in". However, please feel free to give it a go if you want to.​

Agree definitely a massive undertaking! There’s an good free tool to map complex relationships that might help with such a feat: Kumu I might look into it some more.

Now I understand. You have not understood the cabalistic gag with this "work of art". You are simply associating an ordinary mind-mapping diagram.

Of course you can do this, but it will become overgrown very quickly, I think.

Agree definitely a massive undertaking! There’s an good free tool to map complex relationships that might help with such a feat: Kumu I might look into it some more.
Please do. Perhaps wait though for my next post on the Templars, which I am currently working on, as there are numerous spokes leading off from them. The two main themes I am pursuing here in this thread are the Holy Grail and the Grail bloodline. The next post should help to make things a bit clearer in this regard and might help in your mapping.

The Grail Bloodline

I have recently been re-reading ‘The Holy Blood and the Holy Grail’ since this is the book in the English speaking world that first truly brought to light the mystery of Rennes-le-Château. The authors, Baigent, Leigh and Lincoln, sought to prove that an ancient secret society, the Priory of Sion, had preserved a secret concerning the descendants of a marriage between Jesus and Mary Magdalene whose offspring were the ‘Sang Raal’ or ‘Sang Réal’ meaning royal blood. They then equated the Sang Réal with the Holy Grail or ‘Sangraal’, later called the Sangreal by Malory in his book ‘Le Morte d’Arthur’. This Sang Réal appeared to run through the Merovingian Kings descended from the Franks who had occupied much of France by the 6th Century. They even came across documents that purported to prove their hypothesis. Unfortunately for them, it was subsequently proven that they were the subjects of a hoax perpetrated by Pierre Plantard, who had planted fake documents linked to the Priory of Sion for them to find. However, they did perform a lot of valuable research into the mystery including an investigation of Nicolas Poussin and his painting, the Shepherds of Arcadia, and an in-depth analysis of the Knights Templar. This last point is important to us since the Knights Templar were, according to the Cassiopaeans, the guardians or custodians of ‘Baphomet’, a pure crystal skull and the seer of the passage, which I have suggested in previous articles is in fact the Holy Grail.

It was noticeable that when Laura asked where the Ark of the Covenant was, the C’s responded by saying ‘Alternative 3’. I have previously linked this response to Mars. My reason for doing so is that Alternative 3 was the subject of a drama documentary shown on British television in 1977 see: Alternative 3 - Wikipedia. Purporting to be an investigation into the UK's then contemporary "brain drain", Alternative 3 supposedly uncovered a plan to make the Moon and Mars habitable in the event of climate change and a terminal environmental catastrophe on Earth. Although the programme was a completely fictitious drama, it subsequently became the basis of many conspiracy theory interpretations and took on a life of its own. People started to make links with real missing scientists and took the programme to be factual. This may be because scientists who work on secret black projects often disappear from view for long periods of time. The point is the writers and makers of the programme, and Leslie Watkins who later wrote a book based on the screenplay, may have unwittingly uncovered a real secret. In the same way the authors of the ‘The Holy Blood and the Holy Grail’ may have been wrong in their working hypothesis but they may still have uncovered a real secret within their research, which can therefore be of assistance to us.

In their book, they went to great lengths to uncover the secret bloodline connected to the Holy Grail. However, let us say for a moment that this bloodline was not descended from Christ and the Magdalene but from somebody else and that it ran through the Franks and the Merovingian Kings and that it also may have passed through the Perseid family, whose last living member, according to the C’s, was Kore. Baigent, Leigh and Lincoln recognised that this bloodline was inextricably tied up with the Holy Grail. The C’s have said that there are about 7,500 living persons with this bloodline, a small group in truth for a bloodline that extends back thousands of years. We also know that Kore was a human hybrid given her mother’s (Nefertiti’s) elongated skull. However, even given his odd appearance in artistic depictions of him, there is nothing to suggest that her father, Akhenaten, was a hybrid – although we can’t rule that out. Indeed, the C’s confirmed for us that Akhenaten did not really look like the strange figure depicted in paintings of him. In addition, we have a Nordic Covenant hiding a secret pertaining to our alien or off-world origins, which may relate to Kantek or to the Orion region of space. We also have the blood covenant made by Moses and the children of Israel. These may be two separate things or possibly connected in a parallel way.

I recall that the C’s once said that the Annunaki were Kantek survivors who emerged as the gods of Mesopotamia. The C’s said that Kantek exploded approximately 80,000 years ago but the Mesopotamian civilisation of the Fertile Crescent did not emerge until about 4,000 BC with the Uruk culture, although there was an earlier Ubaid culture dating back to at least 6,000 BC – and some Ubaid figurines do look very reptilian in appearance. There is also evidence for a more primitive Neolithic society as well. However, there is certainly no evidence for a culture dating back to 80,000 BC. The Annunaki have been taken to be alien gods by ‘Ancient Astronaut Theory’ proponents, as first proposed by Zecharia Sitchin, based on his interpretation of myths found written on ancient Sumerian cuneiform clay tablets. The C’s have contradicted this view though and replaced it with a human origin for the Annunaki. We cannot rule out that the Annunaki could have been Atlantean survivors who had preserved their advanced technology and scientific knowledge in some way post the Deluge. They may also have been members of the subterranean civilisation (the ‘Nation of the Third Eye’) who first went underground in 14,000 BC prior to the Deluge, some of whom may then have emerged after the Deluge to mastermind the re-establishment of civilisation on the surface – the fact that Nefertiti and ‘Sargon the Great’ both came from this underworld society may support this idea. It could even be possible that they arrived in Mesopotamia using time travel capabilities linked with the capabilities of the Merkaaba Stone? Could the secret the Nordic Covenant is hiding also relate to the Holy Grail, since this may have been the means by which the covenanters or their ancestors reached Earth?

Whatever the truth may be, if we take Baigent, Leigh and Lincoln’s special bloodline and view it as a bloodline preserving the secret of the Holy Grail rather than being the Grail (Sangraal) itself, we can then use their various findings to see if this helps to support our theory. There is no question that the C’s wanted Laura to explore bloodlines, particularly her own. Evidently, she is descended from this special bloodline and this fact may be highly relevant when it comes to locating the Grail. Perhaps it will take someone of the bloodline to break through the frequency fence protecting it and ‘draw the sword from the stone’. On this basis, let us look at what Baigent, Leigh and Lincoln had to say about the Grail family and the Knights Templar who were the medieval custodians of the Grail.

The Knights Templar

I won’t bore you with a long, detailed description of the origins of the Knights Templar, the Poor Knights of Christ and the Temple of Solomon, since there is plenty of material on the internet that can fill in the details. Suffice to say, the orthodox view is that they were founded as a religious military order in 1118 AD by Hugues de Payen, a nobleman from Champagne who owed allegiance to the Count of Champagne. Unsolicited he presented himself to Baudouin I, the King of Jerusalem, with eight colleagues at Baudouin’s palace and they supposedly offered to keep the roads and highways safe for pilgrims to the Holy Land – a tough ask with only nine men you would think. They king immediately placed an entire wing of his royal palace at their disposal, which was quite lavish for men who had supposedly taken an oath of poverty.

Guillaume de Tyre a chronicler, writing half a century later, states that for nine years the Templars admitted no new candidates to their order. Interestingly, Baudouin had an official royal historian, Fulk de Chartres, who made no mention of Hugues de Payen, his companions or anything even remotely connected to the Knight Templar. This seems most strange don’t you think. In 1127 most of the nine knights returned to Europe to a triumphal welcome where they would receive official recognition and were incorporated as a religious-military order – a militia of Christ, with Hugues de Payen becoming the first Grand Master of the order. In 1139 a Papal Bull was issues by which the Templars would henceforth owe no allegiance to any secular or ecclesiastical authority other then the pope himself. Within the next few decades they expanded at an extraordinary rate with substantial estates throughout France, England, Scotland, Flanders, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Germany, Austria, Hungary and, of course, the Holy Land. They would become bound up not only with war, diplomacy and political intrigue but also trade and banking. They could even be said to have invented modern banking and they became the bankers to every throne in Europe. They could make or break kings and princes. As I mentioned before on this thread, this could be seen in action when King John of England signed the ‘Magna Carta’ at Runnymede with the Master of the Templar Order in England standing by his side.

However, the Templars traded not only in money and goods but in thought and ideas as well. As Baigent, Leigh and Lincoln point out, through their sustained and sympathetic contact with Islamic and Judaic culture they came to act as a clearing-house for new ideas, knowledge and new sciences – many of these ideas being alien to orthodox Roman Catholicism, including Gnostic dualism and the Cabaala. From its earliest years the Order had also maintained warm and cordial relations with the Cathars, especially in the Languedoc region. It is possible that one of the original co-founders was a Cathar but what is certain is that Bertrand de Blanchefort, the Order’s fourth Grand Master, came from a Cathar family. It is noteable that during the Albigensian Crusade, the Templars stayed neutral, sitting on the sidelines as observers. After the abandonment of the Holy Land in 1291, the Templars lost their original raison d’être. They never recovered from this and, having garnered increasing hostility and no doubt envy for their privileged position, King Philip IV of France, with papal approval, moved against them on Friday 13th October 1307 with the arrest of all Templar officers in France and the confiscation of their property. In 1312, the Pope officially dissolved the Order with no conclusive verdict of guilt or innocence. In 1314, the last Grand Master, Jacques de Molay, was burned to death and that was the supposed end of the Order. However, history shows that elements of the Templars would survive in one form or another but the famous Templar treasure stored in the Templar’s preceptory in Paris was never found and has still not been located to this day.

Strange Rituals of the Templars

As early as 1208, Pope Innocent III had admonished the Templars for un-Christian behaviour and referred explicitly to the charge of necromancy (communication with the dead). The authors felt certain the the Templars did hold secrets of some kind pertaining to esoteric matters. Symbolic carvings in Templar preceptories suggested that some officials in the Order’s hierarchy were conversant with such disciplines as astrology, alchemy, sacred geometry, numerology and astronomy. The three authors felt that there had to be some real basis for the charges levelled against the Templars by the Inquisition and French royal authorities. Too many knights in too many places had, for example, referred under interrogation to ‘Baphomet’ for it to be the invention of a single knight or even a single preceptory. Without revealing what Baphomet was, the Templars seemed to have regarded it with great reverence almost tantamount to idolatry. After speculating what Baphomet might have been, the three authors claimed they had found indisputable evidence to sustain the charge of the Templars engaging in secret ceremonies involving a head of some kind and this seems to have been a dominant theme running through the Inquisition’s records.

They then mentioned various possibilities as to what the head called Baphomet might have represented, including the head of Christ on the Shroud of Turin (reputed to have once been in the Templars’ possession) or the severed head of St John the Baptist. Inquisition records also referred to a gilded silver reliquary in the shape of a woman’s head that was confiscated from the Paris Preceptory. Inside it were two head-bones wrapped in a cloth of white linen with another red cloth around it and a label attached to it with the words ‘CAPUT LV111m’ written on it. I have referred to this reliquary in an earlier post but I should point out that it was also mentioned in a session with the C’s in which the date was discussed - the C’s making a joke or pun out of the word “caput”, which literally means in Latin a “head” but is also used as a reference to being finished or dead in English/American parlance, deriving, however, from the German word “Kaputt” meaning “destroyed”. They could also have been referring to the fact that Philippe IV of France died in 1314 and his three sons reigned in quick succession without leaving a male heir to continue the line. This brought the Capetian line of French kings to an end – “capetian” deriving from the Frankish House of Capet, which commenced in 987 AD with Hugh Capet. The name "Capet" derives from the nickname (of uncertain meaning) given to Hugh but it is etymologically similar to “caput”, which might therefore explain the C’s pun on “caput”. The Capetians were succeeded by the House of Valois. However, it should be noted that Philippe’s daughter Isabella married Edward II of England, a Plantagenet, thus creating a link between the Capetians and the Plantagenets, which dynasty would come to an end with Richard III’s defeat at the Battle of Bosworth. This reliquary is worthy of further exploration in its own right, as it may be linked to a Templar chalice that was found with a strange inscription written on its side. However, that particular mystery will have to wait for another post.

The authors then pointed out that the head featured again in another mysterious story that has been traditionally linked to the Templars – the tale of the great lady of Maraclea. They quoted the tale in full:

A great lady of Maraclea was loved by a Templar, a lord of Sidon; but she died in her youth and on the night of her burial, this wicked lover crept to the grave, dug up her body and violated it. Then a voice from the void bade him return in nine months time for he would find a son. He obeyed the injunction and at the appointed time he opened the grave again and found a head on the leg bones of the skeleton [i.e., a skull and crossbones].The same voice bade him ‘guard it well, for it would be the giver of all good things’, and so he carried it away with him. It became his protecting genius and he was able to defeat his enemies by merely showing them the magic head. In due course it passed into the possession of the Order.

The story can be traced back at least as far as the late twelfth century, so it is contemporaneous with the Templars, although there is no proof that it was linked directly to the Templars at that time. However, by 1307 it had become closely associated with the Order and at least two knights under interrogation confessed their familiarity with it to the Inquisition. The three authors could see that the story seemed to be some sort of symbolic account of an initiation rite involving figurative death and resurrection, echoing the mysteries associated with Isis as well as those of the Mesopotamian Tammuz or Adonis, whose head was flung into the sea or of Orpheus, whose head was flung into the river of the Milky Way. They also felt that the magical properties exhibited by the head evoked those displayed by the head of ‘Bran the Blessed’ in Celtic mythology and the Welsh Mabinogion – whose mystical cauldron has been identified as the pagan pre-cursor of the Holy Grail. We did, of course, look at those attributes in a recent post, so I am glad that the authors drew this comparison.

From my own point of view, the story also reminds me somewhat of the strange bear skull found propped up on two leg bones in the Drachenloch (Dragon’s Cave) near St Gallen in Switzerland, which featured in an earlier post. It also leads me to associate the skull with the pure crystal skull the C’s referred to, which I believe is the Holy Grail that the Templars kept hidden in a cave illumined by everlasting lights. The giver of all good things is also a quality of the Grail and links with the C’s description of it as the ‘Gift of God’. The fact that the story seems to date from the twelfth century suggests that if the Templars found the Grail, they did so in that period. I aim to do a follow-up post on the Templars, which will attempt to prove where they found it. Spoiler alert, it is not under Temple Mount where historians believe the Templars conducted digging operations during their initial stay in Jerusalem in 1318.

The Inquisition clearly believed the Templars ‘cult of the head’ to be important and in a list of charges drawn up in August 1308 it featured prominently:​

Item, that in each province they had idols, namely heads …

Item, that they adored these idols …

Item, that they said the head could save them …

Item, that it could make riches …

Item, that it made the trees flower …

Item, that it made the land germinate …

Item, that they surrounded or touched each head of the aforesaid idols with small cords, which they wore around themselves next to the shirt or the flesh.

From M. Barber’s ‘Trial of the Templars’ – N.B. this is an abridged list of the charges. Other serious charges included blasphemy and heresy.

Baigent, Leigh and Lincoln were struck by the head’s purported capacity to engender riches, make trees flower and bring fertility to the land since they recognised that these were all properties which coincided with those attributed in the Grail romances to the Holy Grail. I would echo this correspondence and endorse what they say. I would also point out that these attributes in no way bear any resemblance to the qualities attributed to the Ark of the Covenant in the Bible.

Evidence for an earlier inception for the Templars

After dealing with the esoteric nature of the Templars, Baigent, Leigh and Lincoln drew attention again to the strange details of the Templars’ founding and early history in which they detected a deliberate cover-up. They started by proposing an earlier date for the creation of the Templars, between 1111-1112 AD. They also pointed to the involvement of the Count of Champagne, one of the wealthiest nobles in Europe who joined the Order in 1124. There is a letter extant from the Bishop of Chartres to the Count, sent in 1114 AD at the time when the Count was preparing for a visit to the Holy Land, in which the Bishop notes that the Count had made a vow to join ‘la milice du Christ’, the original name for the Templars. At least three of the nine founding knights, including Hugues de Payen, seem to have come from adjoining regions, to have had family ties, to have known each other previously and, most importantly of all, to have been vassals of the same lord, the Count of Champagne. In 1115, the Count donated land to St Bernard of Clairvaux, the early patron of the Templars, on which he built Clairvaux Abbey. Moreover, one of the nine founding knights, André de Montbard, was St Bernard’s uncle. One should also note that the City of Troyes, where the Count of Champagne had his court, hosted an influential school of cabalistic and esoteric studies, which had flourished since 1070 and it was in that city in 1128 that the Templars were officially incorporated. It would remain a strategic centre for the Templars for the next two centuries [MJF: strange it should be Troy – a city named after the vanquished city of Troy in Homer’s epic ‘The Iliad’]. And it was in Troyes that one of the earliest of the Grail romances, if not the earliest, was written by Chrétien de Troyes. Is this all just mere coincidence?

Baigent, Leigh and Lincoln therefore deduced that the Templars had been involved in some clandestine activity involving their quartering on Temple Mount, where in AD 70 the Temple of Herod the Great had been sacked and plundered by Titus’s Roman legions, the treasure being taken to Rome or possibly the Pyrenees. However, they speculated that there could have been something else, something even more important than the pillaged treasure, which might have been concealed beneath the Temple by the priests. They then referred to the Copper Scroll, which had been found among the Dead Sea Scrolls at Qumran and was deciphered at Manchester University in 1955-56. This scroll makes specific references to great quantities of bullion, sacred vessels, additional unspecified material and ‘treasure’ of an indeterminate kind. It cited twenty-four different hoards buried beneath the Temple itself. Obviously, the Copper Scroll only came to view in the mid-20th Century but could the Templars have had access to another source of this information? It would seem that the nine original knights were involved immediately after their inception in carrying out excavations under the Temple where they were actively looking for something. This implies that they were deliberately sent to the Holy Land with the express commission of finding something. If so, who sent them and why?

The Count of Champagne

In 1104 AD the Count of Champagne met in conclave with certain high ranking nobles, at least one of who had just returned from Jerusalem, which had come under the control of the Crusaders. Among those present at the conclave were representatives of certain families – Brienne, Joinville and Chaumont – who the authors would later discover to figure significantly in their story [MJF: which suggests they may have been bloodline families]. Also present was the liege lord of André de Montbard, one of the co-founders of the Templars. Shortly after this conclave the Count of Champagne departed for the Holy Land, remaining there for four years until 1108. In 1114 he made a second trip to Palestine, intending to join the Milice du Christ, but then changed his mind and returned to Europe a year later. Immediately upon his return he donated a tract of land to the Cistercian Order of Monks on which St Bernard would subsequently build the Abbey of Clairvaux, which became St Bernard’s own residence. Prior to this the Cistercian Order had been close to bankruptcy but under St Bernard’s guidance their fortunes were completely turned around and this would lead to the establishment of over 300 Cistercian abbeys by 1153, of which St Bernard personally founded sixty-nine himself. Could André de Montbard, St Bernard’s uncle and a co-founder of the Templars, have had anything to do with this incredible change of fortune?

Baigent, Leigh and Lincoln came to the conclusion that something had been discovered in the Holy Land, either by accident or design, something that was of immense import, which aroused the interest of some of Europe’s most influential noblemen. They further supposed that this discovery involved, directly or indirectly, a great deal of potential wealth – and perhaps something else that had to be kept secret, something which could only be divulged to a small number of high ranking lords. They concluded that this discovery had been reported and discussed at the conclave in 1104. This might be why the Count of Champagne had immediately thereafter departed for the Holy Land himself, perhaps to verify personally what he had heard or to implement some course of action – the foundation, for example, of what subsequently became the Order of the Temple. By 1114 the Templars were established with the Count playing some crucial role, perhaps acting as a guiding spirit and sponsor. By 1115 money was already flowing back to Europe and into the coffers of the Cistercians. Behind the phenomenal growth of both the Cistercians and the Templars during this period loomed the presence of uncle and nephew, as well as the wealth, influence and patronage of the Count of Champagne. At this stage the authors detected that if some elaborate, concealed design existed behind all this, it must have required a great deal of co-operation from certain other people and a great deal of meticulous organisation, which suggested a third and secret order behind the known orders of the Cistercians and the Templars. In due course they deduced that this was the Priory of Sion.

If the Priory of Sion eventually proved to be a hoax or smokescreen, this does not mean there was no hidden group or organisation assisting the Templars’ endeavours lurking in the shadows. Could this group have been the bloodline families the C’s referred to, who communicated between themselves with kites? If so, were they planning to regain what they regarded as their heritage, the Holy Grail?

The Templar Treasure

At the end of their history the Templars kept inviolate the secret of their treasure’s whereabouts and nature. Not even documents survived. Baigent, Leigh and Lincoln argue that if the treasure in question was simply financial – bullion for example – it would not have been necessary to destroy or conceal all records, all rules and all archives. The implication was the Templars had something else in their custody, something that was so precious that not even torture would wring any intimation of it from their lips. They could not conceive that wealth alone could have prompted such absolute and unanimous secrecy. The authors felt that whatever it was it had to do with other matters such as the order’s attitude to Christ. However, I would suggest that if the Holy Grail was what I think it is, it would be the most important object on the planet, worth more than all other treasures combined. This would be a treasure worth dying to conceal, particularly if you had taken an oath to guard it.

I have previously recounted how in 1307 all Templars throughout France were arrested by King Philippe’s seneschals. However, this is not quite true since one preceptory slipped unscathed through the King’s net – this was the preceptory of Bézu, adjacent to Rennes-le-Château. Why was this? The answer may lie in the fact that the commander of the Templar garrison at Bézu was a Seigneur de Goth. Before taking the name of Pope Clement V, the archbishop of Bordeaux (King Philippe’s effective pawn) was Bertrand de Goth. Moreover, his mother was Ida de Blanchefort of the same family as Bertrand de Blanchefort, the Templar’s fourth Grand Master between 1153 and 1170. Was Pope Clement privy to some great secret entrusted to the custody of his family? Was this a secret that remained in the Blanchefort family until the 18th Century, when the Abbé Antoine Bigou, the curé of Rennes-le-Château and confessor to Marie de Blanchfort, composed the parchments found by Abbé Sauniere in a column within his church, which would spark of the mystery of Rennes-le-Château? If this were the case, it would explain why the pope might well have extended some sort of immunity to his relative commanding the Templar detachment at Bézu.

Strange Goings-on at Bézu

Bertrand de Blanchefort was perhaps the most significant of all the Templar Grand Masters. It was he that transformed the Templars into the superbly efficient, well organised and highly disciplined hierarchical institution that they thereafter became. It was he that launched them into high level diplomacy and international politics. It was he that created for them a major sphere of influence in Europe, particularly in France. According to the evidence that survives, his mentor (and perhaps the immediately preceding Grand Master) was none other than André de Montbard, St. Bernard’s uncle and one of the co-founders of the Templars. Within a few years of the Templars’ incorporation, Bertrand not only joined their ranks but also conferred on them lands in the region of Rennes-le-Château and Bézu.

In 1156 when Bertrand was Grand Master, the Order is said to have imported to the area a contingent of German-speaking miners. These miners were subject to a rigid, virtually military discipline whereby they were forbidden to fraternise in any way with the local population and were kept strictly segregated from the surrounding community. Their alleged task was to work the goldmines on the slopes at the mountain of Blanchefort – mines which had been utterly exhausted by the Romans nearly a thousand years before. During the 17th Century, French engineers were commissioned to investigate the mineralogical prospects of the area and to draw up detailed reports. One of these engineers, Cesar d’Arcons, discussed the ruins he had found within his report. On the basis of his research, he concluded that the German miners did not seem to have been engaged in mining. He was not sure what they had been engaged in – smelting maybe, melting something down, constructing something out of metal, perhaps even excavating a subterranean chamber or crypt of some sort and creating a type of depository. One should remember that the Templars normally stored their wealth and treasure within their well-guarded preceptories, so this is highly suspicious behaviour. Could it be that they were preparing a secret hideaway for a very special treasure that they had either located or were expecting to find and bring back to France in the near future?

For those who think the Holy Grail is just a metaphorical symbolism, the authors point out that elements within the Nazi hierarchy actually believed in the Grail’s physical existence and undertook excavations for it in the South of France, whilst the Germans occupied the country during the Second World War. This Nazi quest was probably instigated by Otto Rahn, a colonel in the SS, who, as the author of ‘Croisade contre le Graal’ and ‘La Cour de Lucifer’. He had a great interest in the Cathars and the Grail. Rahn claimed that the Grail castle in Wolfram von Escenbach’s Parzival, ‘Munsalvaesche’, was Montségur, the Cathar’s bastion where they mounted their last stand during the Albigensian Crusade. Rahn allegedly committed suicide in 1939 but one French researcher has found documentary evidence that suggests he may still have been alive in 1945, in which case he could have been behind the excavations that mainly centred on Montsegur and other Cathar sites. Perhaps he should have focused on Templar sites instead?

The Roussillon Detachment

Hence, we see there had been a Templar presence in the vicinity of Rennes-le-Château since at least the mid-twelfth century. By 1285 there was also a major preceptory at Campagne-sur-Aude a few miles from Bézu. However, near the end of the 13th Century, Pierre de Voisins, the lord of Bézu and Rennes-le-Château, invited a separate detachment of Templars to the area from the Aragonese province of Roussillon. This detachment established itself on the summit of the mountain of Bézu, erecting a lookout post and a chapel. Ostensibly, they had been invited to maintain the security of the region and protect the pilgrim route which ran through the valley to Santiago de Compastela in Spain. It is unclear why these extra knights were needed since they cannot have been very numerous – not enough to have made a significant difference. Besides, there were already Templars in the surrounding area. Moreover, Pierre de Voisins already had troops of his own, who, together with the Templars already there, could guarantee the safety of the region. So why did the additional Roussillon Templars come to Bézu? According to local tradition, they came to spy and to exploit or bury or guard a treasure of some sort. Could this treasure have been the Holy Grail? Whatever their mysterious mission was, they obviously enjoyed some kind of special immunity since, alone of all the other Templars in France, they were left unmolested by King Philippe on that fateful day of 13th October 1307.

The Grail Story

Baigent, Leigh and Lincoln then made a very pertinent point for the purposes of our quest. They pointed out that if the medieval Grail romances commencing with Chrétien de Troyes proposed that the Grail was intimately connected with Jesus, then why was there no reference to it for over one thousand years. Where was it during all this time? Why did it not figure in earlier literature, folklore or tradition? This is a very good question. They then asked the question - why should the Grail suddenly emerge at the very peak of the Crusades, when the Frankish kingdom of Jerusalem was in its full glory and the Templars at the full apex of their power. This led them to analyse the Grail romances more closely.

They noted that in the 20th Century, grail scholarship seems to concur in the belief that the Grail romances rest ultimately on a pagan foundation connected with the cycle of the seasons, the death and rebirth of the year. Indeed, in its most primordial origins it would appear to involve a vegetation cult related in form to, if not directly derived from, those of Tammuz, Attis, Adonis and Osirus. This is an interesting observation given what we have previously considered about the link between Inanna, Brigid, Demeter and Persephone as regards the cycle of the birth, death and rebirth or the resurrection of nature through the seasons as personified by these pagan deities. They also found a similar link to these themes in both Irish and Welsh mythology with their repeated references to death, rebirth and renewal, as well as to a similar regenerative process in the land – sterility and fertility. They noted that this theme was central to the 14th Century poem ‘Sir Gawain and the Green Knight’ and the ‘cauldron of rebirth’ associated with Bran the Blessed as depicted in the Welsh ‘Mabinogian’, which is roughly contemporary with the Grail romances but clearly drawing on much earlier material. The authors felt that these motifs had been subsequently incorporated in the Grail romances and there was no question that Bran, with his head, cauldron and platter, had contributed something to later conceptions of the Grail. For them Bran’s Head shared not only attributes with the Grail but also with the heads allegedly venerated by the Knights Templar. In my view this is not surprising, since I have been arguing that they are one and the same thing.

The authors then noted that during the mid to late 12th Century the original pagan foundation for the Grail romances underwent a curious and important transformation, which has eluded the investigation of Grail researchers, that saw the Grail became uniquely and specifically associated with Christianity – and a rather unorthodox form of Christianity at that. They felt that this involved something more than a facile grafting of pagan and Christian traditions together. However, with the fall of the Holy Land in 1291 and the dissolution of the Templars between 1307 and 1314, the Grail romances also disappeared from history until 1470 when Sir Thomas Malory took them up again with his Le Morte d’Arthur. By Malory’s time, the Grail had assumed the identity ascribed to it today as the chalice or cup of the Last Supper. However, the authors point out that Malory took considerable liberties with the original sources, in which the Grail is something much more than a cup and the mystical aspects of the Grail are far more important than the chivalric qualities that Malory extolled.

Baigent, Leigh and Lincoln then analysed the most famous of the Grail romances starting with Chrétien de Troyes’ ‘Le Roman de Perceval or Le Conte del Graal’. I won’t bore you with the details of their analysis as we have previously considered this tale in earlier posts. However, I would mention two important observations that they made concerning Perceval. The first is that he learned that he was himself of the Grail family and the mysterious ‘Fisher King’, who was sustained by the Grail, was in fact his uncle. Perceval at this point then makes a curious confession. After his unhappy experience with the Grail, he declares that he has ceased to love or believe in God. This is quite a telling observation for a story written in the early Middle Ages when belief in God was almost universal.

What is also interesting is that Chrétien’s poem was never finished since he seems to have died about 1188 quite possibly before he could finish it. Even if he had completed it, no copy of the finished work survives. If such a copy had existed, it may well have been destroyed by a fire at Troyes in 1188. Some scholars think this fire to be vaguely suspicious, coinciding as it did with the poet’s death. One can only wonder if Chrétien had more to reveal but certain shadowy figures determined that he had already revealed enough and took steps to ensure that no further revelations would be forthcoming from him. Nevertheless, Chrétien’s version of the Grail story became a precursor for the future Grail romances. Chrétien dedicated his poem surprisingly not to Marie de Champagne but to Philippe d’ Alsace, the Count of Flanders as it was composed specifically at Philippe’s request, since it was from Philippe that Chrétien had heard the story in the first place. Indeed, the authors note that Philippe d’ Alsace may have had access to some Grail source document which in turn acted as a source for Chrétien’s poem. Robert de Boron (see below) similarly claimed to have had access to a book about the secrets of the Grail, which provided the bulk of his information. Indeed, this book may have been a common source for both Chrétien’s and Robert de Boron’s works. You should note that Philippe d’ Alsace frequently visited Champagne and in 1182 had tried unsuccessfully to marry Marie de Champagne (the daughter of Eleanor of Aquitaine) who had been widowed the year before.

The Order of Sion and the Rose Cross

The year 1188 also saw another important event, which may be linked to Chrétien’s death and the fire at Troyes. According to Baigent, Leigh and Lincoln this was the year that saw a permanent rupture or rift between the Templars and the Order (later Priory) of Sion who seemed to have been the former’s founders. The previous year had seen the loss of Jersusalem to the Saracens chiefly through the ineptitude and impetuosity of Gérard de Rideford, the Templars’ Grand Master. According to the documents they received, this event was marked by a ritual or ceremony of some kind, which allegedly took place at Gisors and was referred to as ‘the cutting of the elm’. Such an event did take place in 1188 near to Gisors but it seems to have involved Henry II of England with his son Richard the Lionheart (who frequently rode in the company of the Templars and wore their attire in battle) and King Philippe II of France, which saw a clash of arms between English and French forces after a formal negotiation between the sides broke down in acrimony. An ancient elm tree that stood in a meadow called the Champ Sacré – the Sacred Field, which had been deemed sacred since pre-Christian times, was cut down by French forces after the military confrontation. After this event the two orders seemed to go their separate ways.

The Order of Sion subsequently changed its name to the Priory of Sion and adopted the curious sub-title of ‘Ormus’, which it used until 1306, a year before the arrest of the Templars. “Orme” in French means ‘Elm’ and ‘Or’ is, of course, ‘Gold’. The Ormus symbol (see below) also contains the word “Ours’, which in French means ‘Bear’ or ‘Ursus’ in Latin and as we saw in an earlier article this symbolism is linked to the Merovingian dynasty, which died out after the murder of Dagobert II. Finally, the ‘M’ that forms the frame enclosing the other letters is also the astrological sign for Virgo, which can be linked to ‘Notre Dame’ in the language of medieval iconography. The authors could find no evidence of a medieval order or institution bearing the name ‘Ormus’ but noted that it does figure in Zoroastrian thought and in Gnostic texts, where it synonymous with the principle of light. I would mention something here that the authors did not make a connection with and that is that Ormus (ref. Orbitally Rearranged Monoatomic Elements) has also been linked to Mono-Atomic Gold, as first brought to public attention by David Hudson in 1975. Mono-Atomic Gold, in white powder form, seems to have antigravity and superconductive capabilities. This subject has been touched upon by Laura and has also featured on the Forum but it makes me wonder if there is any connection with the Rosicrucians here, when the C’s suggested to Laura and Ark that they should investigate the frequency of light. Since many Rosicrucians practised alchemy, one wonders if they had some legacy knowledge of Mono-Atomic Gold. I also note that in the classical tale of ‘Jason and the Argonauts’ that when the Argonauts visited the Garden of the Hesperides, the nymphs of the Garden had turned themselves into trees after Hercules had visited and ran amok and one of the nymphs, Eretheis, had become an elm tree. Could there be a connection here perhaps as to why the elm tree in the Champ Sacré was regarded as sacred?

1625527332480.jpeg
According to Masonic teachings, Ormus was also the name of an Egyptian sage and mystic who was a Gnostic ‘adept’ in Alexandria and lived during the early years of the Christian epoch. Supposedly he and six of his followers were converted by Saint Mark in AD 46, thereby establishing a new sect/order, which fused the tenets of Christianity with the teachings of older mystery schools. Ormus is said to have conferred on his new order of initiates a specific identifying symbol – a red or rose cross. It may be worth bearing this story in mind when we come to look at the Essenes, who may have played a part in concealing knowledge of the whereabouts of the Holy Grail post the fall of Jerusalem and been a model for the later Cistercians, Knights Templar and Carmelite orders. For now though the authors mentioned that in 1188 the Priory of Sion is said to have adopted a second sub-title in addition to Ormus by calling itself l’Ordre de la Rose-Croix Veritas – the Order of the True Rosy Cross.

It is important to note here that there is no known evidence for the existence of any ‘Rosicrucians’ (at least by that name) before the early 17th Century, which saw the publication of the three Rosicrucian tracts. The authors could find no substantiating evidence for a secret order or society that actually existed as a genuine clandestine brotherhood or confraternity 425 years before its name ever became public. However, in 1629, when Rosicrucian interest was at its zenith, a man named Robert Denyau, the Curé of Gisors, composed an exhaustive history of Gisors and the Gisors family. In this manuscript, Denyau states explicitly that the Rose-Croix was founded by Jean de Gisors in 1188 (who was supposedly the first Grand Master of the Priory of Sion). Granted that his manuscript was created four and a half centuries after the alleged event, its existence does seem to support the idea of an earlier creation for the Rosicrucians. It should be borne in mind here that the Cassiopaeans have said that the Rosicrucians do have a very ancient pedigree and it was they who moved against the Knights Templar as a ‘thief in the night’. This would suggest there was a revenge motive operating here for an earlier transgression (the fall of Jerusalem perhaps?) by the Templars and it may also suggest that they knew the Templars had the Holy Grail and the Rosicrucians now wanted it for themselves. If the C’s are right, they are still seeking it.

Perlesvous

After discussing Chrétien’s work, the authors then analysed two other works – the Roman de l’Estoire dou Saint Graal by Robert de Boron written between 1190 and 1199 and Perlesvous written by an anonymous author between 1190 and 1212 who may have been a Templar. Both stories link the Grail with Christ and both lay an enormous stress on lineage. I won’t go into detail here on Robert de Boron’s story but will look instead at Perlesvaus.

Although the Knights Templar are not named as such in Perlesvaus, their appearance in the poem would seem to be unmistakeable. In his wanderings, Perceval happens upon a castle. This castle does not house the Grail but it does house a conclave of initiates who are evidently familiar with the Grail. This conclave of initiates makes you wonder if there is a link here with the conclave that the Count of Champagne attended before departing for the Holy Land. Perceval is received by two ‘masters’ – who clap their hands and are joined by thirty three (an occult number which has Masonic significance – there being 33 degrees in the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry) other men who are all clad in white garments with a red cross on their breast. One of these mysterious masters states that he has personally seen the Grail – an experience only permitted to an elect few and he further states that he is familiar with Perceval’s lineage, which is that of Joseph of Arimathea. However, Perlesvaus is clearly not set in Joseph’s lifetime but that of King Arthur and the Holy Land is apparently meant to be identified with Camelot. To a greater degree than either Chrétien’s or Robert de Boron’s poems Perlesvaus is magical in nature. The anonymous author of the poem displays a good knowledge of conjuration and invocation (necromancy) and there are numerous alchemical references as well, which may echo the mysteries surrounding the Templars. Of particular interest to us is when one of the masters says to Perceval – ‘These are the heads sealed in silver and the heads sealed in lead, and the bodies whereunto these heads belonged; I tell you that you must make them come thither the head both of the King and of the Queen.’ This clearly has resonances with the mysterious head the Templars venerated called ‘Baphomet’, which here takes on a double headed/Janus like character, as we have encountered before in previous posts.

Apart from abounding in magical allusions, the poem also abounds in other allusions that are both heretical and/or pagan. These include references to a sanctioned ritual of king-sacrifice, to the roasting and devouring of children and a scene of desecration and abuse of a cross – which has echoes of the accusations levelled against the Templars by the Inquisition. In Perlesvaus the dualist or Gnostic thought extends in some sense to the Grail itself, which is seen by Gawain as a changing sequence of images or visions so that it would seem to be several things simultaneously or something that can be interpreted on several different levels. So at one level it can be a mundane thing such as a cup but at a metaphorical level it could be connected to a lineage and would also seem to be an experience of some sort – probably a Gnostic illumination.

Wolfram von Eschenbach and the Grail

Baigent, Leigh and Lincoln then analysed in some detail Wolfram von Eschenbach’s story of Parzival, which they considered was the most famous and artistically significant of the Grail poems. It was written at some stage between 1195 and 1216, which for me is important, as I believe the Templars found the Grail during the 1180’s.

We have previously looked at the story of Parzival, so I won’t repeat all the details here, just those that are relevant for our purposes. Baigent, Leigh and Lincoln thought at first that the fact that Wolfram was Bavarian might distance him from the subject and render his account less reliable than others. However, they soon concluded that if anyone could speak authoritatively of the Grail, it was Wolfram. Indeed, at the beginning of Parzival, Wolfram boldly asserts that Chrétien’s version of the Grail story is wrong, whilst his own is accurate because it is based on privileged information. He later explains that this is because his information was obtained from Kyot of Provence – who received it in turn from someone called Flegetanis. I set out below Wolfram’s words in full on the provenance of his information:

Anyone who asked me before about the Grail and took me to task for not telling him was very much in the wrong. Kyot asked me not to reveal this, for Adventure commanded him to give it no thought until she herself, Adventure, should invite the telling, and then one must speak of it, of course.

Kyot, the well known master, found in Toledo, discarded, set down in heathen writing, the first source of this adventure. He first had to learn the abc’s but without the art of black magic …

A heathen, Flegetanis, had achieved high renown for his learning. This scholar of nature was descended from Solomon and born of a family which had long been Israelite until baptism became a shield against the fire of Hell. He wrote the adventure of the Grail. On his father’s side Flegetanis was a heathen, who worshipped a calf …

The heathen could tell us how all the stars set and rise again … to the circling course of the stars man’s affairs and destiny are linked. Flegetanis the heathen saw with his own eyes in the constellations things he was shy to talk about, hidden mysteries. He said there was a thing called the Grail, whose name he had clearly read in the constellations. A host of angels left it on the Earth.

Since then, baptised men have had the task of guarding it and with such chaste discipline that those who are called into the service of the Grail are always noble men. Thus wrote Flegetanis of these things.

Kyot, the wise master, set about to trace this tale in Latin books, to see where there ever had been a people dedicated to purity and worthy of caring for the Grail. He read the chronicles of the lands in Britain and elsewhere, in France and in Ireland, and in Anjou he found the tale. There he read the true story of Mazadan, and the exact record of all his family was written there.”

Baigent, Leigh and Lincoln drew four main conclusions from the above passage which were: (1) the Grail story apparently involves the story of an individual named Mazadan; (2) the House of Anjou is in some way of paramount importance; (3) the original version of the story seems to have filtered into Western Europe over the Pyrenees from Toledo in Muslim occupied Spain; and (4) the Grail story’s derivation would seem ultimately to be of Judaic origin.

This last point is most telling since if the Grail was so awesome a Christian mystery, as depicted in the Grail romances, why should its secret be transmitted to Judaic initiates and why should Judaic writers have had access to specifically Christian material, which Christendom itself was unaware of?

Given what we have learned of Hagar/Kore/Meritaten/Brigid, the answer may be clearer to us, since if Abraham had possessed the Grail, then knowledge of it and its powers would have been preserved in Jewish esoteric circles and their writings. There is a lot mentioned in the above passage which is also of interest to us in our quest for the Grail. Like the three authors I would draw attention to four things: (1) Where it mentions that Kyot had first to learn the abc’s without the art of black magic, this suggests to me that he had to become familiar with the Cabaala without using necromancy or divination techniques; (2) The passage mentions that Flegetanis was familiar with astrology and through his knowledge of this subject he was able to discern hidden mysteries, including the existence of the Grail whose name he had clearly read. This suggests to me that he was able to look behind the mythical tales linked to the naming of the constellations and deduce the reality of the Grail within them, perhaps in a similar way to the way we have done so in this thread; (3) The passage mentions that a host of angels left it on the Earth. I believe this links with what the C’s have told us about a group of Kantekkians bringing the Merkaaba stone to Earth from Kantek; and (4) Finally, we also learn that Kyot read the chronicles of the lands in Britain and elsewhere, in France and in Ireland, and in Anjou where he found the tale. This suggests that like us he read the ancient Celtic tales of Britain, Ireland and France, including no doubt the Tuatha de Danann legends, and seemed to find the answer to the Grail in Anjou.

Baigent, Leigh and Lincoln then make the all important discovery that Kyot of Provence was a real historic person and not a fictitious creation of Wolfram. They assert that Kyot of Provence was Guiot of Provins, a troubadour, monk and spokesman for the Templars who did live in Provence and who wrote love songs, attacks on the Church, paeans or poems in praise of the Temple and satirical verses. Moreover, he was known to have visited Mayence, in Germany, in 1184 to attend a chivalric festival of Pentecost at which Frederick Barbarossa, the Holy Roman Emperor, conferred knighthoods on his sons. The festival was attended by poets and troubadours from all over Christendom. As a knight of the Holy Roman Empire, Wolfram would almost certainly have been present and it is quite reasonable to suppose that he would have met with Guiot. The authors propose that in Wolfram Guiot he may have found a kindred spirit – to whom he may have confided certain information about the Grail, even if only in symbolic form. We may pre-suppose that Flegetanis may have been a real person too but, even if he was a fictitious creation, Wolfram and/or Guiot may have had some special purpose in creating him and giving him the distinctive background and pedigree he is said to have had.

Whether Guiot sparked Wolfram’s special interest in the Templars is not known but we do know that like Guiot, Wolfram made a special pilgrimage to the Holy Land, where he observed the Templars in action at first hand. It should again be noted that in Parzival, Wolfram emphasises that the Templars are the guardians of the Grail and the Grail family are Templars. If the Templars were the guardians of the Grail, for the authors there is one overwhelming implication and that is that the Grail not only existed in Arthurian times but also during the Crusades, when the Grail romances were being composed. They assert that by introducing the Templars, both Wolfram and the anonymous author of Perlesvaus were suggesting that the Grail was not just something of the past but also something which for them possessed contemporary relevance. Moreover, Wolfram makes it clear in his poem that the Grail is not merely an object of gratuitous mystification and fantasy but a means of concealing something of immense consequence.

In the poem he constantly reiterates the urgency of secrecy in relation to the Grail. Thus, he states in the poem: “For no man can ever win the Grail unless he is known to Heaven and he called by the name to the Grail. And the Grail is unknown save to those who have been called by name … to the Grail’s company.

This might explain why STS forces can’t find it today since it is hidden behind a frequency fence and they cannot draw the ‘Sword from the Stone’ as King Arthur did, as he was of the Grail family and was called by name to the Grail.

Although Wolfram is elusive in describing the Grail he does say this about it:

She [the Queen of the Grail Family] was clothed in a dress of Arabian silk. Upon a deep green achmardi she bore the Perfection of Paradise, both root and branch. That was a thing called the Grail, which surpasses all earthly perfection. Repanse de Schoye [“Chosen Response”] was the name of her whom the Grail permitted to be its bearer. Such was the nature of the Grail that she who watched over it had to preserve her purity and renounce all falsity.”

Notice that is the Queen of the Grail family who bears the Grail and it is the ‘Perfection of Paradise’ – which makes me think of the ‘Gift of God’, since any gift from God will have about it an aura of heavenly perfection. The reference to ‘root and branch’ makes me think of a family tree and reminds me of Kore, the last surviving branch of the Perseid (Perseus – Perceval) family. The reference to renouncing all falsity reminds me of what the C’s said about the Ark of the Covenant, which could read the hearts of men and would destroy those who came near that did not have the correct disposition. It seems the Grail shares this capability of discerning what is in men’s minds and only the pure of heart may approach it.

Wolfram also draws attention to another attribute of the Grail, which reminds one of the magical cornucopia that was the ‘Head of Bran’ or the Norse ‘Horn of Plenty’:

I was told, and I tell you too, that whatsoever one reached out his hand for, he found it ready, in front of the Grail, food warm or food cold, dishes new or old, meat tame or game. ‘There never was anything like that’, many will say. But they will be wrong in their angry protest, for the Grail was the fruit of blessedness, such abundance of the sweetness of the World that its delights were very like what we are told of the Kingdom of Heaven.”

However, when Parzival’s hermit-uncle expounds on the Grail, it becomes an object decidedly more powerful:

Well I know that many brave knights dwell with the Grail at Munsalvaesche. Always when they ride out, as often as they do, it is to seek adventure. They do so for their sins, these templars, whether their reward be defeat or victory. A valiant host lives there and I will tell you how they are sustained. They live from a stone of purest kind. If you do not know it, it shall here be named to you. It is called lapsit exilles. By the power of that stone the phoenix burns to ashes, but the ashes give him life again. Thus does the phoenix moult and change its plumage, which afterwards is bright and shining and as lovely as before. There never was a human so ill but that, if he one day sees that stone, be it maid or man, as on the day he saw the stone, the same as when the best years of his life began, and though he should see the stone for two hundred years, it will never change, save that his hair might perhaps turn grey. Such power does the stone give a man that flesh and bones are at once made young again. The stone is also called the Grail.

Hence, Wolfram clearly calls the Grail a stone and it is of the purest kind. This is the reason I linked the pure crystal skull that the C’s mentioned the Templars had guarded and venerated with the Holy Grail. The C’s have spoken of TDARMs, Trans-dimensional Atomic Remolecuralisation Machines in the transcripts and this object appears to have the same attributes. If I am right, it can be used to teleport people and objects, it can resurrect or rejuvenate dead or aged flesh and it can provide whatever you require – like a Star Trek replication machine or a hyper-advanced 3D printer. It might even allow you to time travel. BTW: I recently learned that Gene Roddenberry, the creator of Star Trek, was a Rosicrucian belonging to AMORC.

Baigent, Leigh and Lincoln discussed what ‘lapsit exilles’ might mean and came up with the standard ideas we have looked at before, including a stone fallen from heaven and linking it also with the Philosopher’s Stone of alchemy. From our perspective, it might just mean the ‘exiled stone’ – having been exiled from Kantek.

The authors wanted to find some association between the stone and Christ – who in the Gospels likened himself to the corner stone of the Temple rejected by the builders (i.e., the Jews). They therefore quoted from the passage, which immediately followed the one quoted above, where they think that Wolfram clearly seeks to link the Grail specifically with the Crucifixion and, through the symbol of the dove, with Mary Magdalene:

This very day, there comes to it [the Grail] a message wherein lies its greatest power. Today is Good Friday, and they await there a dove, winging down from Heaven. It brings a small white wafer, and leaves it on the stone. Then, shining white, the dove soars up to Heaven again. Always on Good Friday, it brings to the stone what I have just told you, and from that stone derives whatever good fragrances of drink and food there are on Earth, like to the perfection of Paradise. I mean all things on Earth may bear. And further the stone provides whatever game lives beneath the heavens, whether it flies or runs or swims. Thus, to the knightly brotherhood, does the power of the Grail give sustenance.

Wolfram and the Templars were, of course, Catholics so a correspondence of the white wafer with the Eucharist and the dove with the Holy Ghost is natural. However, the catholic theology of the Eucharist permits of a spiritual food for the soul, not a physical food or drink for the belly or the palate. The dove, as a symbol, has also been associated with pagan deities such as Aphrodite or Venus. Hence, I am not altogether convinced by the connection here, although the Catholic Mass at which the Eucharist is consecrated is regarded as a mystical re-enactment of Christ’s sacrifice on the Cross on Good Friday.

Continued in Part 2​

Part 2 of the Grail Bloodline

The Grail Family

The authors then note that another extraordinary attribute that the Grail exhibits is that of sentience. It seems to have the power to call individuals into its service – and specifically to call them in an active sense:

Hear now how those called to the Grail are made known. On the stone, around the edge, appear letters inscribed, giving the name and lineage of each one, maid or boy, who is to take the blessed journey. No one needs to rub out the inscription, for once he had read the name, it fades away before his eyes. All those grown to maturity came there as children. Blessed is the mother who bore a child destined to do service there. Poor and rich alike rejoice if their child is summoned to join the company. They are brought there from many lands. From sinful shame they are more protected than others, and receive good reward in Heaven. When life dies for them here they are given perfection there.

The appearance of letters around the edge of the stone seems to suggest a projection quality as in a computer or TV screen. This brings to mind the function of the ‘Book of Life’ in the Apocalypse, which the C’s said was a computer. However, the authors deduced from this that if the Grail’s guardians were the Templars, its custodians would appear to be members of a specific family. This makes me think of the descendants of Kore, since Akhenaten, her father, was a custodian of the Grail until Abraham took it. In my view it was his grandfather, Tuthmosis IV, who originally came into possession of it, as I will try to demonstrate in a subsequent post. The C’s said this bloodline family of the Grail numbered about 7.500 members, Laura evidently being one of them. She also had that strange dream involving a person who I think was Akhenaten, as the head of the family, who seemed to have a specific mission for her. I think that mission is to retrieve the Holy Grail and it will take a bloodline member of the family to do it. Perhaps that is what the C’s meant by this being her destiny. It makes one wonder what relationship the C’s may have with the Grail. Baigent, Leigh and Lincoln noted that the Grail family seemed to possess numerous collateral branches, some of which – their identity often unknown even to themselves – are scattered all around the world. Evidently, some did know who they were and may have communicated with each other using kites, as the C’s have suggested.

Hence, it would seem the Grail, or the Grail family, calls certain individuals into its service from the outside world – individuals who must be initiated into some sort of mystery. At the same time it sends trained servants out into the world to perform actions on its behalf and sometimes this is to occupy a throne. For the Grail, apparently, possesses the power to create kings:

Maidens are appointed to care for the Grail … That was God’s decree, and these maidens performed their service before it. The Grail selects only noble company. Knights devout and good, are chosen to guard it. The coming of the high stars brings this people great sorrow, young and old alike. God’s anger at them has lasted all too long. When shall they ever say yes to joy? … I will tell you something more, whose truth you may well believe. A twofold chance is often theirs; they both receive and give profit. They receive young children there, of noble lineage and beautiful. And if anywhere a land loses its lord, if the people there acknowledge the Hand of God, and seek a new lord, they are granted one from the company of the Grail. They must treat him with courtesy, for the blessing of God protects him.

For Baigent, Leigh and Lincoln, this suggested that at some point the Grail family somehow incurred God’s wrath. They thought the allusion to ‘God’s anger at them’ echoed medieval statements about the Jews. They also thought it echoed the title of a mysterious book associated with the alchemist Nicolas Flamel – The Sacred Book of Abraham the Jew, Prince, Priest, Levite, Astrologer and Philosopher to that Tribe of Jews who by the Wrath of God were Dispersed amongst the Gauls. Nicolas Flamel is somebody that Laura has researched and written about in depth, since he seemed to have some deep understanding of the true nature of alchemy and may even be alive still in the enclave of alchemists the C’s referred to as being based somewhere in the Pyrenees. They are also part of the Oak Island Mystery and Flamel may have played a direct part in that affair, which we still need to unravel. The authors also pointed out that Wolfram had mentioned Flegetanis, who had written the original account of the Grail, being descended from Solomon. This made them wonder if the Grail family could possibly be of Judaic origin.

From my own point of view, I wonder if the reference to ‘God’s anger at them’ links instead to Akhenaten and his family, including the last survivor Kore, who may have ended up with the Celtic peoples of the British Isles, who subsequently seeded their stock in Gaul or France, since there was a close relationship between the Gauls and their Celtic cousins in Britain and Ireland throughout the centuries. Moreover, the reference to the ‘coming of the high stars’ makes me think of the cometary bombardment of Europe at the time of Akhenaten, which coincided with the last visit of the cometary cluster 3,600 years ago. It led to the eruption of Thera, which destroyed the Minoan civilisation and possibly the Mycenaean civilisation too at the end of the Bronze Age. It also devastated Egypt, as remembered in the Biblical account of the plagues of Egypt, and helped to hasten Akhenaten’s demise with that of most of his family. It also brought about the Exodus of Abraham and his party from Egypt, when they fled with the Ark and sought sanctuary in the Sinai Desert. I would point out in passing that comets and plague are also themes of Homer’s Iliad, which given Troy was located in England, may create a link between Kore (Hella) and the famous siege of Troy and by extension the Grail.

Baigent, Leigh and Lincoln then returned to the issue of secrecy by citing the following passage from Parzival:

The men [of the Grail family] God sends forth secretly, the maidens leave openly … Thus the maids are sent out openly from the Grail, and the men in secret, that they may have children who will in turn one day enter the service of the Grail, and serving, enhance its company. God can teach them how to do this.

Hence, women from the Grail family when they intermarry with the outside world may disclose their pedigree and identity. However, the men must keep this information scrupulously concealed, so much so that they may not even allow questions about their origins. This point is emphatically reinforced at the end of the poem where Wolfram says:

Upon the Grail it was now found written that any templar whom God’s hand appointed master over foreign people should forbid the asking of his name or race, and that he should keep them to their rights. If the question is asked of him they shall have his help no longer.

This is typified by the story of Lohengrin, Parzival’s son, who when queried about his origins, must abandon his wife and children and retire into the seclusion from whence he came. The authors ponder whether this might suggest a Judaic origin for the Grail family, which could provide a plausible explanation for the need for secrecy in light of the Inquisition. In some versions of the Lohengrin story he is identified by the name ‘Helios’ implying the sun and in other versions he is called ‘Elie’ or ‘Eli’, which are unmistakeably Judaic in origin. Helios was the Greek sun god (later linked interchangeably with Apollo – the Greek god of light) who drove a chariot daily from east to west across the sky and sailed around the northerly stream of Ocean each night in a huge cup. He would be the equivalent of the Egyptian sun god Ra. Interestingly, I note that ‘Eli Roi’ is a title I have found associated with Tea Tephi of Irish mythology, who I think may be Hagar/Kore.

Baigent, Leigh and Lincoln concluded that Wolfram seemed to ascribe immense significance to a particular bloodline, which was a dominating theme pervading not only Parzival but his other works too, almost to an obsessive degree. He devoted far more attention to the Grail family than to the mysterious Grail that they were custodians of. Wolfram went into some detail concerning the genealogy of the Grail Family, which I won’t bore you with here. However, he was very specific about where Camelot was located since he situated it in Nantes, which is now in Brittany. According to Wolfram, Parzival came from a place called ‘Waleis”, which most scholars take to be Wales. In Chrétien’s version of the Grail story, Perceval is born in ‘Scaudone’ or ‘Sinadon’, a mountainous region. Again, most scholars have taken this to be Snowden or Snowdonia in Wales. However, there are problems linking Perceval/Parzival to Wales since that would mean crossing over water and there is no mention of this in the poems. Moreover, they pass through regions where the people speak French. Some commentators have therefore suggested that Waleis might be Valois, the region north-east of Paris but this is not a mountainous region, nor does the rest of the landscape correspond to Wolfram’s description. The authors therefore proposed that Valais (Wallis in German) in Switzerland was Waleis, since it is a French speaking region and, being mountainous, it conforms to Wolfram’s topographical descriptions. Moreover, the capital of Valais is ‘Sidonensis’, which today is known as Sion, near to Lake Geneva. Sion is also etymologically close to ‘Zion’, the famous biblical mountain in Israel. If they are right, then Parzival would appear to have been born in Switzerland. As for the Grail castle, according to Wolfram this was situated in the Pyrenees. Interestingly, the castle is described as having a circular chapel like those of the Templars. According to my brother, he saw a documentary a few years ago based on a German researcher’s book, which claims that the Grail castle has been located in Spain. I will explore this matter further but if anyone knows about this Spanish Templar castle – please feel free to provide details.

In addition to Parzival, Wolfram left another work that was unfinished at his death called ‘Willehalm’. The main protagonist in this poem is Guillem de Gellone. Guillem was in fact the Merovingian ruler of a 9th Century principality that straddled the Pyrenees and was said to be associated with the Grail family. He is therefore the only figure in Wolfram’s works whose historical identity can be verified.

Baigent, Leigh and Lincoln would go on eventually to deduce that the Grail family and the Merovingian bloodline were one and the same thing. From this deduction they formed the view that the Priory of Sion had established the Templars to act as guardians of the Merovingian bloodline, the Grail family and by extension the Holy Grail or Sang Réal itself. They then linked the Merovingian bloodline to that of Jesus and Mary Magdalene. However, this is where I part company with their theories since, apart from the fact that the Priory of Sion documents they were working from were later shown to have been falsified and planted by Pierre Plantard, Wolfram clearly described the Grail as being an object not a person or group of individuals comprising a family bloodline. I think the two things are evidently linked though. Moreover, the Cassiopaeans revealed to Laura that the Merkaaba (Grail) was an object, the Gift of God, which allowed certain Kantekkians to transport themselves from Kantek to Earth and could provide for all your material needs – which suggests it is a TDARM. They also confirmed that Baphomet was a pure crystal skull that the Templars had in their possession, which better fits, I think, with Wolfram’s reference to a stone.​

Conclusions

Unless you wish to take a purely metaphorical view of Wolfram’s Grail stone in the way that Baigent, Leigh and Lincoln do, then I don’t see how you can equate the Grail solely with a bloodline – the Sang Réal. Indeed, the three authors seemed to identify the Grail specifically with the Magdalene. However, in my view the Magdalene may just be a cover or code for the Grail stone. Moreover, given what eventually happened to the Templars (the alleged guardians of the Grail), would not some disgruntled Templar have revealed the truth in revenge against Philippe IV and the Catholic Church? Would a secret that the Merovingian kings had in their veins the blood of Jesus and Mary Magdalene have been something which the Templars would not reveal even under the worst of tortures, particularly after they had been betrayed by a Church which upheld the divinity of Christ in its teachings? Surely someone would have blurted it out and the Inquisition would have seized on it? Many of the Merovingian nobles were wealthy men and had soldiers of their own to guard them and would not have needed the services of the Templars – brilliant soldiers though they were. To me Baigent, Leigh and Lincoln’s arguments, interesting though they are, do not stack up.

However, what the authors discovered about the mysterious origins of the Knights Templar and their clandestine activities in the Holy Land in the early years of their existence, particularly the secret excavations at Temple Mount, are worthy of attention. Whether or not the Priory of Sion actually existed by that name or was just a cover for the 12th Century Rosicrucians, it would seem that a group of very powerful and influential French nobles created the Templars for a purpose and that purpose appeared to be to recover something in the newly conquered Holy Land, something of immense importance. It seemed to involve people who may have had blood ties with each other. Whatever this small group of knights found in the Holy Land appeared to propel them to a meteoric rise in a very short space of time into being one of the most powerful, wealthy and influential institutions within the Catholic Church. Indeed, their rise to power is unprecedented and is only matched by their sudden fall from grace. In addition, the medieval Grail romances seemed to coincide with the era of the Templars and just as quickly vanished after their demise until Sir Thomas Malory revived them over two centuries later. Is this just a coincidence?

We also discovered that the medieval Grail stories seem to tap into much older sources, including pagan mythology, which therefore creates a link with the Grail that pre-dates the Christian age. Thus, it is unlikely that the Grail could have been the chalice or cup that Christ used at the Last Supper and this was clearly a later gloss upon the Grail legend. Finally, Wolfram clearly links the Grail with a particular bloodline whose fortunes seem to have been intimately connected to the Grail and he categorically states that the Templars were the guardians of the Grail, which suggests that it came into their possession at some stage during their existence.

In a follow-up post I intend to show how the Grail may have come into the possession of the Templars and how this links to the mystery of the Ark of the Covenant.

Addendum

There has been some confusion about the Ark of the Covenant and the Grail, which are clearly two different things to the C's. However, “Ark” is in reality descriptive of the means of conveyance rather than the object or thing being transported. This may be where the confusion sets in. The Ark as described in Genesis would seem to correspond to the Egyptian chest or casket that was carried by poles like the one shown in Tutenkhamun’s tomb (see my earlier post). However, it is the artefacts carried within the Ark that we are concerned with here. Indeed, the key word may be “Covenant”.

I recently re-read some of the earlier transcripts to see if these might shed some light on the Grail and, as a result, I set out below an exchange with the C’s from the session dated 11 April 1998:​

Q: Well, I just thought I would ask! What I found out was that this wonderful Hakluyt Society that chronicled the funny business in the Canary Islands {which I had read previously, and which claimed that the Ark of the covenant was there} also kept track of the goings on in Ethiopia. One of the things they told about was the carrying of the Ark in procession by red or blond headed guys. And there was the Croix Patte of the Templars on a number of objects in Ethiopia. The Rose Croix. Did we have Templars there, or what was going on? Was the Ark there and was it then taken somewhere else?

A: The Ark of the Covenant is not what you think it is.

Q: You guys said that it was a power cell. I don't have some sort of romantic idea of it. I can accept that. But there are all these stories about it and a lot of people have mythologized it. What do you mean by saying such a thing. What is the Ark?

A: See Oak Island.
{Trans-dimensional Atomic Remolecularizer?}

Q: It seems that the Templars were in charge of building the Cathedral at Chartres, and there is a tableaux on one of the porches of Melchizedek and the Queen of Sheba. Equidistant between them is the Ark of the Covenant in a cart. Melchizedek is holding a cup that is supposed to be the Holy Grail. Inside this cup is a cylindrical object of stone. What is this?

A: Greater sight.

Q: What?! (A) Is it a symbol or a device?

A: Why cannot it be both?

Q: (A) It can be both, but is it both?

A: Yes.

Q: (A) So, it is a device for greater sight like a crystal ball, yes?

A: Only when utilized exactly precisely.

Q: How do you execute something with this device?

A: Why should one wish to "execute" someone with this device?

Q: We don't understand...

A: Laura did say "execute."

Q: You were using the phraseology of my question to give a clue, I suppose... Okay, in 1306 a mission from the Ethiopian King went to visit Pope Clement V. Exactly one year later the Templars were arrested. What did the Pope and the Ethiopian king and all the others talk about at that meeting?

A: Whether or not orders were being realized. Goodnight.

You will see from the above that the C’s were hinting to Laura by their reference to Oak Island that the Ark was a TDARM, as I have suggested in my article above. Where she queries whether the cylindrical object of stone inside the cup held by Melchizedek shown in the stain glass window at Chartres Cathedral is the Holy Grail, the C’s respond by saying that it is ‘greater sight’. I think this links with how they described the crystal skull the Templars possessed as being ‘a seer of the passage’. They then confirmed that it could be viewed as a symbol and a device, which corresponds to Wolfram’s description of the Grail as a stone that could provide youth, healing and bountiful sustenance. It is a real object, therefore, and not a concept although there is symbolism attached to it. The fact that it is depicted as being inside a cup or chalice may represent how the confusion of the Holy Grail being the chalice or cup of the Last Supper entered into the picture.

Laura then asks if it is a device that can give greater sight like a crystal ball. The C’s reply in the affirmative but say it is only when it is utilised exactly and precisely, which may tie in with their previous statement about it being a lensing device. They then say – “Why should one wish to “execute” someone with this device?” This is in spite of the fact that Laura had said – “How do you execute something [rather than someone] with this device?” They also stressed the word “execute”. I think they deliberately did this in order to distinguish between what may be described as the ‘War Ark’ in the Old Testament, which was used to destroy the Israelites’ enemies. This is not the purpose of the Grail though.​

In the previous session on 4th April 1998, the C’s made a strange response to a question asked by AH:

Q: (AH) Will I sell the house this month? Would it be good to sell it this month?

A: One should be careful not to hitch their cart to the wrong horse.

Q: (AH) What do you mean by that?

A: Analyze.

Q: Maybe they are talking about the wrong realtor?

A: No.

It may not be connected at all but it made me think of the cart shown carrying the Ark in the stained glassed window at Chartres Cathedral. Where they say you should be careful not to hitch the wrong horse to the cart, is this an indirect reference saying not to confuse the Ark of the Covenant (the ‘War Ark’) with the Holy Grail?

I was also struck by their response to the meeting between the Ethiopian King and Pope Clement V, who was the French pope who dissolved the Knight Templar at the behest of King Philippe IV of France. Their statement that the king’s mission was to check whether or not orders were being realised made me think that the plan to arrest and topple the Templars had been conceived by diverse parties well before October 1307.

Finally, in the next session on 4th May 1998 there was a discussion of the Holy Grail legend, which helps to develop some of the points I covered in my article above:​

Q: Who was Joseph of Arimathea?

A: A disciple of the unibound.

Q: What's a 'unibound?'

A: Singular thought.

Q: What is the unibound?

A: Transcendant discipline.

Q: And what does one do if one is a participant?

A: Up to 96 hours of clear channel meditation.

Q: Okay, so Joseph was a disciple of this... is this an individual or a concept?

A: Each.

Q: What was Joseph's role, if any, in relation to the 'Holy Grail?'

A: None.

Q: Who created the legends of the Holy Grail and Joseph of Arimathea bringing it to a) France, or b) England? Who was behind the creating of this group of legends?

A: Not a group of legends.

Q: Why was the 12th century the focal point for the propagation of the grail legends, the troubadours, the whole thing?

A: Beginning of "Renaissance."

Q: The story is, and there are even some very old legends in France itself, that there are caves or places where Joseph and Mary Magdalene spent the night, or lived, or whatever. Did Joseph of Arimathea actually travel to France and then to England later, with Mary Magdalene or other followers of Jesus?

Q: Did he travel to France alone?

Q: What is the source of these stories? What is the point of these stories?

A: Deflection.

Q: Deflection of what to what or from what?

A: Truth from recipient.

Q: Okay. Did somebody travel to France carrying some sort of object, or a person who was this 'object,' so to speak, as the 'holy bloodline,' or whatever?

A: Maybe it was carried by those most capable.

Q: And who would be those most capable?

A: Check the geographic link.

Q: I am getting completely confused. I don't have a single clue about what is going on here or even what we are talking about now!

A: Where are the Pyrenees?

Q: On the border between France and Spain.

A: Who lives there?

Q: The Basques, among others. Is that who we are getting at? Or the Alchemists? These beings....

A: Close.

Q: The Rosicrucians? So, what does that have to do with this bloodline and Holy Grail business, and Joseph of Arimathea and Mary Magdalene... I mean, did Mary Magdalene exist as a person?

Q: Was she the wife of Jesus?

I would suggest that those most capable meant the Knights Templar since much of Spain was still occupied by the Moors at the time and the Templars were instrumental in defending Christian northern Spain against them. As my article pointed out, the Templars were also strong in southern France, particularly in the Languedoc-Roussillon (often called "the Languedoc"), which is the historical coastal region in southern France, extending from Provence to the Pyrenees Mountains and the border with Spain. It could even have been the Roussillon detachment of Templars that were especially detailed to convey and guard the Grail. In addition, Wolfram von Eschenbach claimed that the Grail Castle was located in the Pyrenees. However, it is not clear on which side of the Pyrenees.

If the Grail was located and found in the Middle East, as I intend to show, then the Templars had their own fleet of ships they could use to bring it incognito from one of the Crusader ports to the Pyrenees. My article also touched on whether the Priory of Sion was just a cover for the Rosicrucians, who may have established the Templars to seek, find and recover the Grail. There seems to have been a dramatic falling out between the two organisations in 1188, perhaps because of the fall of Jerusalem or possibly because the Templars would not give up the Grail, as its sworn guardians, to the Rosicrucians. If the latter is true, then they were made to pay the price for this some 19 years later.​

The 4th May 1998 session also contained this further exchange:

Q: So, all these stories being made up about all these people and dramatic scenarios...

A: It is not the people but the message, the artifacts hold the key.

Q: What artifacts? Where are these artifacts?

A: France, Spain, Canary Islands and Morocco.

Q: What kind of artifacts are they? Things that still exist?

Q: Is there any possibility that I am going to be able to find out about, or even actually FIND these artifacts?

A: Of course!!

Q: Does anyone else know about these artifacts?

A: Others are "on the trail."

Q: Is one of these artifacts the 'Virgin of Candelaria' that appeared in the Canary Islands?

A: Related.

Q: Okay, well, I haven’t learned anything about Morocco yet...

A: Best to get "on the trail of..."

Q: On the trail of what? Trail of the Lonesome Pine, Trail of the Assassin... the Assassini?

A: Look for major conjunctions.

Q: Any more clues you want to give on that? Are we supposed to actually physically go to these places?

A: What does "Casablanca" mean in Spanish?

Q: White House.

A: Yes...

Q: Related to the White House in Washington?

A: On the trail...

Q: You once said something about 'undreamed of treasures buried in Alfalfa fields in Rhineland.' I have puzzled over this and puzzled over this and gone in ten different directions, and I still don't have a real handle on it. Can you help me out here? Is this related to the crystal skull supposedly in the possession of the Templars that they supposedly buried in Gaul that the Templars had?

A: Need a better "handl" on it.

This suggests to me that if the crystal skull is the Holy Grail, then there are other artefacts too which have been hidden away awaiting discovery. These may be other TDARMS but they could, for example, be the original stones upon which the Ten Commandments were inscribed and/or the stones of fire, which were sewn into the Ephod (see earlier post on this) worn by the Jewish High Priest when dealing with the Ark of the Covenant. I am suggesting this because it ties in with a follow-up post I hope to submit on the Templars and their role in retrieving the Holy Grail since some interesting discoveries were made in England of all places in the early 21st Century and therefore after this particular session.

The reference to “Need a better "handl" on it” we have, of course, previously explored. However, maybe we need to bring the Templars into the mix now. The Dragonloch Cave near to St Gallen may have been a suitable location to hide the Grail in the late 12th Century or the early 13th Century, after the dissolution of the Templar Order until it could be moved elsewhere. As I said in the earlier post, the bear skull on top of two leg bones was a Templar calling card. It is interesting that St Gallen also has a former Benedictine Abbey, which in its heyday was one of the most important in Europe. See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abbey_of_Saint_Gall. Dating from 647, it was founded by Saint Othmar on the spot where Saint Gall had erected his hermitage. The library of the Abbey is one of the oldest monastic libraries in the world. Around 612 Gallus, according to tradition an Irish monk and disciple and companion of Saint Columbanus, established a hermitage on the site that would become the monastery. He lived in his cell until his death in 646, and was buried there. This might in itself create an interesting connection with Dark Age Ireland. Moreover, under abbot Waldo of Reichenau (740–814), copying of manuscripts was undertaken and a famous library was gathered. Numerous Anglo-Saxon and Irish monks came to copy manuscripts. This would seem to create a fertile field for the cross fertilisation of Anglo-Saxon, Celtic Irish and Germanic cultures and folklore, which could have had an influence on the transmission of Celtic Arthurian tales. Who knows? However, Bavaria where Wolfram von Eschenbach hailed from was not far away from the Abbey either and the monks of St Gallen would establish daughter houses in Bavaria. After all, Wolfram claimed that Parzival came from Switzerland, although it would appear to have been Valais in the French speaking part of Switzerland.

It was also interesting to learn that in 1006, the abbey was the northernmost place where a sighting of the 1006 supernova was recorded. Moreover, during the 14th century humanists were allowed to carry off some of the rare texts from the abbey library. It would be interesting to know which texts these were.

Casablanca

Re-reading the 1998 transcripts has made me aware of some additional connections with this quest, which I had overlooked. I will start with the session dated 21 February 1998 where the first reference to the book 'The White Goddess' by Robert Graves was made:

A: Laura has had much success in revealing encrypted information... it even raises one's FRV. You need a "recharging, my dear." All this attack has sapped ye!

Q: (L) In what sense, or any specific mode of recharging?

A: You and Ark must get on the right "track."

Q: Are you meaning 'track' as in 'treadmill'?

A: The time for deciphering is not now.

Q: Okay, thank you. Now, in this other book, 'The White Goddess' about the Triple Goddess, alphabets, trees, which this author tracks back to the goddess Danu who Rhys identifies as Cassiopaea... but, in this particular section, it brings up something about which I have been EXTREMELY curious... the lame king, the wounded thigh, and the heel issue which is connected to the thigh issue... the thigh of Zeus and the heel of Achilles. Well, it seems that a LOT of heros or 'gods' had this thigh or heel issue and that later, the divine right of kings was connected to this and often a king was ritually lamed. It seems that the wound in the thigh led to an inability to place the heel on the ground which then led to a tabu against the king putting his feet on the ground altogether. Why the ban against the king putting his feet on the ground? Why did the heel have to be protected from contact with the earth?

A: In order to interrupt grounding of chakras.

Q: What happens when the chakras are grounded?

A: What happens to you?

Q: Well, a circuit is closed and energy flows out of you. When you are grounded energy flows out of you or through you...

A: Or in.

Q: Why?

A: Would you do Reiki with high heels on?

Q: No. You take your shoes off.

A: Why?

Q: So that you complete the circuit so the the energy comes into you to give to another person.

Q: So, if you have a king whose feet are not allowed to touch the ground, that becomes an altogether STS mode of existence, I would think...

A: Puppetry, as one sees today.

Q: Then, when the individual has been lamed, they have become a puppet.

A: Yes, and who is the puppeteer?

Q: They have become part of the Chain of Command... STS.

Q: Okay, I will! Anything else? I think we have about covered it for tonight...

A: Leaves on cover...

Q: (A) What about them?

A: Oak.

Q: Yes...

A: Is Beechnut a company?

Q: Interesting thought. Okay. Anything else?

There are some interesting quotes here. The reference to the 'lame king, the wounded thigh' clearly has relevance to King Arthur, the Fisher King (who represents all of us in 3rd Density), as depicted in the story of Parzival (see my previous post). It suggests that we need to close the Chakra circuit in order to be illuminated. The Grail may be able to help in this process, if not literally, then at least in a metaphysical sense - as in achieving the Kundalini experience of enlightenment through the Crown Chakra. We have looked at the role of the Pharaoh in Ancient Egypt, where he was veiwed as a deity and a 'shining' or 'illuminated one' - as signified by his was or sceptre of power (a shepherd's crook/staff to lead his sheep). The same is true of Abraham/Moses in the Bible and Christian Bishops and Patriarchs carry on this tradition today, as did druids in pagan times. In comparison, constitutional monarchs today are just puppets of STS forces. The Stuarts were toppled from their throne in Britain because they still believed in the divine right of kings, which was unacceptable to the PTB of the day, who instead established a constitutional monarchy through William of Orange and Queen Mary, as survives in the UK to the present day. The Illuminati had boasted in the 18th Century that they would topple thrones and altars and did so.

'The White Goddess' was the book which had references to trees in it and the C's subsequently told Laura that the trees would lead her to the anwer. As I have discovered through this thread, the motif of trees, particularly in people's names, crops up time and time again (bizarrely, even my own surname in old French means 'Ash Tree'). One of the trees most encountered is the Oak tree. Hence, I was rather intrigued when I saw the C's draw Laura's attention to the Oak tree, whose leaves appeared on the cover of the book. At first sight, this seems to be a probable reference again to Oak Island, especially as there is a follow-up reference to 'Beechnut', which may link with Sir Francis Bacon, whose name in old French means Beech tree. I aim to explore this clue to see where it leads but for now I want to connect it to further excerpts I noted in the session dated 2 May 1998:
Q: Who was Joseph of Arimathea?

A: A disciple of the unibound.

Q: What's a 'unibound?'

A: Singular thought.

Q: What is the unibound?

A: Transcendant discipline.

Q: And what does one do if one is a participant?

A: Up to 96 hours of clear channel meditation.

Q: Okay, so Joseph was a disciple of this... is this an individual or a concept?

A: Each.

Q: What was Joseph's role, if any, in relation to the 'Holy Grail?'

A: None.

Q: Who created the legends of the Holy Grail and Joseph of Arimathea bringing it to a) France, or b) England? Who was behind the creating of this group of legends?

A: Not a group of legends.

Q: Why was the 12th century the focal point for the propagation of the grail legends, the troubadours, the whole thing?

A: Beginning of "Renaissance."

Q: The story is, and there are even some very old legends in France itself, that there are caves or places where Joseph and Mary Magdalene spent the night, or lived, or whatever. Did Joseph of Arimathea actually travel to France and then to England later, with Mary Magdalene or other followers of Jesus?

Q: Did he travel to France alone?

Q: What is the source of these stories? What is the point of these stories?

A: Deflection.

Q: Deflection of what to what or from what?

A: Truth from recipient

This shows that the legends of the Holy Grail where Joseph of Arimathea brings the Grail - a Chalice - to France or England was a subsequent medieval deflection to put people off the right track. However, they do then state that the Arthurian legends and poems marked the beginning of the Rennaissance, which suggests that the Rosicrucians/Templars had a lot to do with this development. Baigent, Leigh and Lincoln even connected a lot of the great Rennaissance figures to the Priory of Sion, including Leonardo da Vinci who was allegedly one of the Priory's Grand Masters.

The next part of this transcript I actually set out in my last post. The excerpts I would like to focus on are:
A: It is not the people but the message, the artifacts hold the key.

Q: What artifacts? Where are these artifacts?

A: France, Spain, Canary Islands and Morocco.

Q: Okay, well, I haven’t learned anything about Morocco yet...

A: Best to get "on the trail of..."

Q: On the trail of what? Trail of the Lonesome Pine, Trail of the Assassin... the Assassini?

A: Look for major conjunctions.

Q: Any more clues you want to give on that? Are we supposed to actually physically go to these places?

A: What does "Casablanca" mean in Spanish?

Q: White House.

A: Yes...

Q: Related to the White House in Washington?

A: On the trail...

I was trying to think of a connection between France, Spain, Canary Islands and Morocco, which linked with Casablanca, which in English means 'White House' and then it dawned on me. The famous 1942 Hollywood movie 'Casablanca' See Casablanca (film) - Wikipedia is set in Vichy controlled French Morocco. The movie focuses on Rick an American expatriate (Humphrey Bogart) bar owner who must choose between his love for a woman (Ingrid Bergman) or helping her and her husband (Paul Henreid), a Czech resistance leader, escape from the Vichy-controlled city of Casablance to continue his fight against the Nazis. The movie features one of the great movie theme tunes 'As time goes by', which would fit in with the C's sense of humour no doubt. The movie involves French, German and Moroccan elements but not the Canary Islands. So what is the connection with the Canary Islands and how may it fit in with Oak trees.

Well, earlier in this thread somebody mentioned the legend of an old Nazi 'U-boat' base in the Canary Islands. I pointed out that there was such a base that continued to be used by the Nazis even some years after the war had ended. I mentioned that a good account of the base was given by David Hatcher Childress in his book 'Antartica and the Secret Space Programme - From WWII to the Current Space Race'. The base is set in a natural cavern carved out of volcanic rock with a tunnel (natural again) leading from the sea. Apparently it may have been used by Steven Speilberg as the secret U-boat pen when he shot 'Raiders of the Lost Ark' (could the C's have seen that one coming?). The base is located on the Island of Fuerteventura, one of the Canary Islands. The base is completely hidden from view and is concealed under a villa sitting on the coast called 'Villa Winter'. Although this villa is not called Casa Blanca (White House) it is in fact ostensibly a white building. See Villa Winter - Wikipedia. The photograph of the snake in the Atrium roof as shown in the Wikipedia entry certainly took my eye - Brotherhood of the Snake anybody? Colonel Gustav Winter, the villa's owner and builder, was reputedly a Nazi spy and confidant of Hitler, which may mean he could have been in the Thule Society. The base could have been used by submarines supplying the Nazi base in Antartica both during and after the war.

I have pointed out before that the Nazis, particularly Heinrich Himmler's SS, were keen hunters of ancient artefacts, just the kind the C's were referring to in this session. In addition, the emblem of the Thule Society (no doubt an Illuminati/Rosicrucian front) takes on a whole new meaning when you think of the Sword in the Stone.

1625578633169.jpeg

The leaves surrounding the sword are in fact Oak leaves. This was also the device used by Thule Society members. Here is a photograph of Rudolf Hess wearing them on the lapels of his uniform. Oak leaves were, of course, sacred to the druids.

1625578733671.jpeg

The Nazis were also keen to track down Ultima Thule at the North Pole, as was John Dee. Finding the fabled North West Passage was an obsession of the English and Dee actually went on a voyage in the 16th Century to try and discover it. The ostensible reason was to find a trade route to China over the Pole but, knowing Dee, he may have had other motives. We do know the Nazis made contact with the Nation of the Third Eye in Antartica. Whether they achieved the same at the North Pole is not known but is not out of the question.​

Just to continue with the Grail Stone concept, I also looked at the session dated 13 June 1998 again and noted this particular excerpt:

Q: Okay. Next: On this subject of 'looking for the frequency of light,' the 'undreamed of treasures in Rhineland,' and needing a better 'handl' on it. I came to the conclusion that it might be Liechtenstein because of the 'handle of a stein' and Liecht is light in German, so we have the frequency of light with a handle on it, or Liechtenstein. And, in this place there is a little town called Triesen.

A: What does stein mean, is it "written in stone?"

Q: Stein as in 'grail,' and stone as in 'philosopher's.' So, maybe we are getting close.

A: What does Einstein mean?

Q: 'One stone.' And a stein is a cup and a stone at the same time. So, Triesen is in the 'beautiful countryside between the Rhine and the alpine world.' There is an alp called Lawena, nearby Lake Constance, and the Swiss canton of St. Gallen. You said something about being buried in 'Galle' and this seems to have all the related elements collected together... all the key words... so am I...

A: On the right track? It looks good.

We see references to Liechtenstein and St. Gallen plus the 'frequency of light'. However, it is the C's comment where they say: What does stein mean, is it "written in stone? that draws my attention. In my article on the Grail Bloodline posted yesterday, I mentioned how Wolfram von Eschenbach suggested in his poem that the Grail summoned those who wished to serve to it in the following manner:

“Hear now how those called to the Grail are made known. On the stone, around the edge, appear letters inscribed, giving the name and lineage of each one, maid or boy, who is to take the blessed journey. No one needs to rub out the inscription, for once he had read the name, it fades away before his eyes.

Could the C's have been alluding to this strange attribute of the Grail when they asked the question - is it "written in stone?", which you will note they placed in quotes? Were the C's attempting to emphasise Wolfram's Grail story over the others?

Moreover, Laura notes that "Einstein" is "... 'One stone.' And a stein is a cup and a stone at the same time". Again this takes us back to the dichotomy of the Holy Grail being considered as a stone by Wolfram and as a cup or chalice by the likes off Sir Thomas Malory. Even the picture in the stained glass window at Chartres Cathedral shows the Grail as a stone within a chalice.

In the session dated 20 June 1998, there was an exchange between Laura and the C's concerning the strange silver reliquary I mentioned in my article and the fortress of Montsegur, also referred to in my article:
Q: It says in this 'Holy Blood, Holy Grail' book that, among the artifacts that were recovered from the Templars at the time of their arrest, was a woman's skull decorated with gold or silver with a sign on it that said 'Caput LVIIIm' which could either be 58 m or, if the m meant 1,000, then the 58 would be subtracted leaving 942, or it could be 58 and the Virgo symbol. Of these three ideas, is it one of them?

A: 942.

Q: What does 942 relate to?

A: Use numerological data for suggestions there.

Q: Well, that leaves 6. What does the number 6 lead us to?

A: Rounded it shows you groupings of twos and threes.

Q: Rounded?

A: 2x3, 3x2.

Q: Anything further about this skull?

A: What does Kaput signify?

Q: Well, head, or finished? The end of something. Who did the skull belong to? It was supposed to be some saint or martyr.

A: You see Laura, you are on the right path, but you have a proclivity for side trips.

Q: So, this isn't important enough to worry about. Okay, in January of 1244, nearly three months before the fall of the fortress of Montsegur, two of the Parfaits escaped. According to tradition, the bulk of the Cathar treasure went with them - that is, gold, silver etc. Supposedly it was taken to a cave in the mountains and then to a castle stronghold. After this, the treasure vanished and has never been heard of again.

In March, three months later, Montsegur capitulated after with less than 400 defenders remaining. The defenders requested a two week truce. Now, these guys have been duking it out and slaughtering each other, yet they are granted a two week truce! This is quite amazing! They wanted to consider the terms of surrender. The terms were that all the fighting men were to receive a full pardon various crimes. They would be allowed to depart with all their baggage, gifts, and any money they received from their employers. The Parfaits were to be generously dealt with if they would renounce their beliefs and confess their sins to the Inquisition. They would be freed, and subjected only to light penances. This was COMPLETELY out of keeping with what the Inquisition was all about. Anyway, they asked for two weeks to consider the terms. In return, they offered hostages.

Then, on March 15, the truce expired. The following day, 200 Parfaits were hauled out and burnt. There was no time to erect individual stakes, so they were all burned together in a wooden stockade at the foot of the mountain. Not one recanted. On the night of March 16 it says that four men, accompanied by a guide, made an escape by descending the sheer western face of the mountain, suspended by ropes. According to tradition, these men carried the 'true' treasure of the Cathars. Why was this not smuggled out with the bulk of the treasure three months earlier? Why was this retained in the fortress until the last moment? What was the delay for? Why did this item or items need to be retained until a specific date that coincided with the Spring Equinox? It is know that some sort of festival was held on March 14, the day before the truce expired. Apparently, this ceremony HAD to be held on March 14. From the reports, this ceremony or festival was quite impressive because some of the hired mercenaries, defying inevitable death, converted to the Cathar faith at this time. Could whatever was smuggled out have been necessary to the ceremony on the 14th? Was it necessary for them to retain something in their possession until a certain period of time had passed?

A: If you understood the cycles, and more importantly, the forces directing them, then you would already have the answer to this.

Q: Well, that is why I am asking. So, apparently these Cathars DID have something...

A: Sometimes, your asking is merely for validation of your own hunches.

Q: Well, darn it!

A: And for growth and progress, one must learn to let the answer stand.

Q: What was the head worshipped by the Templars that was supposed to have been called "Baphomet?"

A: Seer of the passage.

Q: What does that mean?

A: Remember, secrets of Knights Templar were kept in caves guided by eternally burning lamps.

I made a mistake in my article when I suggested that Wolfram considered the Grail Castle to be situated in the Pyrenees, since he actually located it in Nantes in Brittany. Hence, I would like to correct that oversight here. However, many Grail Scholars have thought that Munsalvaesche in Wolfram's poem was Montsegur, where the Cathars made their last stand. As I pointed out in the article, Otto Rahn, a colonel in the SS, who was the author of ‘Croisade contre le Graal’ and ‘La Cour de Lucifer’, thought the Grail was at Montsegur and the Nazis carried out excavations in the area during the war, no doubt to see if they could find it.

The thing that is going through my mind is whether the Cathar defenders of Montsegur may have had the Holy Grail in their safekeeping and this was the 'special treasure' they had to smuggle to safety. Although Wolfram states that the Templars are the guardians of the Grail, they did enjoy very close ties to the Cathars and some Templars may have come from Cathar families. Although they did not side in arms with the Cathars during the Albigensian Crusade, they were clearly sympathetic to them. Could the Templars have hidden the Grail with the Cathars to put the Rose Croix off the scent? Could the Inquisition's offer of a truce and lenient terms been to gain information as to where the Grail was held? Did they have reason to suspect the Cathars knew and might even have had it in their possession? I am also struck by how tough mercenary soldiers were so impressed by the Cathar's Spring Equinox ceremony that they converted to the Cathar faith knowing they would face certain death by doing so. The C's answer only adds to the mystery - If you understood the cycles, and more importantly, the forces directing them, then you would already have the answer to this. Could these be the ancient cycles connected to the female Goddess perhaps? What forces were directing them?

Coming back to the Nazis, the session dated 6 June 1998 touched upon Adolf Hitler's own motivations and from what I can deduce from the spoiled tape recording of that session, he was after the Holy Grail since he thought he could achieve all his ends through its possession:
Q: (T) What will Laura find as she tracks the family trees? The bloodline?

A: Roadblocks.

Q: Well, I have already found plenty of those. (T) What else will she find?

A: Frustration.

Q: Okay, you have given me all these clues, and told me that I will understand all about bloodlines, and now you are telling me that I will have roadblocks and frustration, so should I just simply drop this?

A: Because you would approach it in an improper manner.

Q: Should I just drop the whole bloodline thing?

A: Why?

Q: Well, because you are saying I would approach it in an improper manner, and I am getting roadblocks and frustration, and I certainly don't want that!

A: So, find the proper manner.

Q: I don't know what you mean by proper manner. What's the proper manner?

A: Gradual passage of phases.

Q: Is that the proper manner?

Q: (T) Which phases are passing gradually?

A: The answer to that is the clue you need most.

Q: (T) Phases of what?

A: It is the discovery that fosters the learning.

Q: So, I will discover these as I go along, I guess. One dot leads to the next dot. The only way to learn is to do it. (A) The original questions was whether we should follow this bloodline research... to what purpose?

A: Bloodlines reveal destiny. Why do you think they have been covered up so thoroughly?

Q: {Question lost because of tape malfunction.}

A: Answer to that is like circumnavigating the interior of a balloon.

A: Explore all possible angles of that answer.

A: Now you are reaching...

A: Or confusion.

A: Part of it, but others do not want them to be found much more!

A: Some.

A: It was der Fuhrer who tried hardest. But not nearly enough.

A: Find it in order to supercede the very power structure that created him.

Q: What power structure was this?

A: The "Third Reich."

Q: And who created the Third Reich?

A: Illuminati.

Q: So Hitler thought he could find something that would enable him to take complete control...

A: Sort of like a termite trying to vanquish "Orkin."

A: Not tried, succeeded!

A: One of them.

Q: What is it in this bloodline that makes it so important to cover it up?

A: It would lead directly to verity on a scale never before seen on earth while at 3rd density STS.

Q: And what would be the result of this verity?

A: The truth shall set you free... as you are imprisoned!

A: There are many possibilities.

A: The "main danger" is when on reveals too much before one has enough stature or notoriety, on web pages, for example. [Discussion of repercussions of 'Diana' material on web pages after Diana's death]

Q: So, I should be more careful of what I say in regards to the discoveries I have made about the bloodline of Jesus on the 'Jesus' pages on the web?

A: Tread lightly.

Q: Alright, I will. Where did these bloodlines originate?

A: Orion region.

Q: For how long were they maintained with any semblance of purity?

A: Indefinite.

Q: Are you saying that they are still maintaining them and manipulating them from other densities?

A: That is for you to discover.

Q: Are these bloodlines carrying a specific codon that is designed to activate at a certain period of time or in response to a certain frequency?

A: Possibly, but why should not that apply to everyone?

Q: Okay, so we have got ticking time bombs in our DNA, all of us!

A: Maybe.

Q: Alright, bizarro... (A) It is not necessarily time bombs, these are bombs which could be ignited by something else, like knowledge. (L) Is that the case, that knowledge could unlock these codons?

Q: Certain activities such as meditating?

A: Yes. Or... channeling.

Q: So, channeling can actually unlock these potentials...

A: Enough on your plate for tonight... Good Night.

It is very regrettable that some of the questions have been lost, as the answers we have are very tantalising. For example, I would love the know the question that elicited the response: "A: Not tried, succeeded!" Why did the tape malfunction for those particular questions I wonder? Was it STS interference or STO protection? However, Laura's question that "Hitler thought he could find something that would enable him to take complete control... "suggests to me that he was after the Grail (no doubt as the 'Ark of the Covenant' in his mind), as he knew its significance. This just makes me think of the awesome power the Grail must possess that so many have sought it for so long. Once again this line of questioning was connected to a special bloodline. Moreover, we see that bloodlines reveal destiny.

The response: "A: Answer to that is like circumnavigating the interior of a balloon." makes me wonder if this is an indirect reference to the inner Earth civilisation, which the Nazis made contact with in Antartica. It is worth recalling that one of the first people to circumnavigate the World in 1577-1580 was Sir Francis Drake after Magellan had performed the feat earlier. However, Drake's voyage was intended to pave they way for an empire building that would eventually help to establish the present United States - the New Atlantis. I would love to know what the question was that prompted this answer. Perhaps Laura could recall the questions by meditation or under self-hypnosis. Who knows.​

Apologies again - since I have been confusing my castles where Wolfram is concerned. In my last post I said: "I made a mistake in my article when I suggested that Wolfram considered the Grail Castle to be situated in the Pyrenees, since he actually located it in Nantes in Brittany". Actually, he did say the Grail castle was located in the Pyrenees and called it 'Munsalvaesche'. The castle located in Nantes, Brittany was for him Camelot or King Arthur's castle. Apparently, 'Munsalvaesche' is a Germanicised version of 'Montsalvat', a Cathar term, which in Catalan means Saved Mount. In the opera Parsifal composed by Richard Wagner, Montsalvat is the castle, built by Titurel, where the Holy Grail is protected by the Templars and in Act III of Wagner's opera Lohengrin, the titular hero sings of it as home. Richard Wagner had a great interest in the Grail stories, particularly Wolfram's Parzival and visited Rennes-le-Chateau before composing Parsifal, which was his last opera. Some scholars, such as esoteric French writer Joséphin Péladan, have proposed that the Cathar treasure smuggled out of the castle was really the Holy Grail, arguing that Montségur was the Munsalvaesche (or Montsalvat) of Wolfram's Grail romance. Moreover, the Nazi esotericist Otto Rahn, also linked it to Montségur, which derives its name from the Latin 'mons securus' or 'safe hill'.

In one of Wolfram's poems, the lord of the Grail castle is named 'Perilla'. It transpires that there was in fact a lord of Montsegur called Raimon de Pereille - whose name, in its Latin form, appeared on documents of the period as' Perilla'. In about 1204, Raymond de Péreille, one of the two lords of Montségur, the other being his cousin Pierre-Roger de Mirepoix, decided to rebuild the castle that had been in ruins for 40 years or more. The refortified castle became a centre of Cathar activities, and home to Guilhabert de Castres, a Cathar theologian and bishop. In 1233 the site became "the seat and head" (domicilium et caput) of the Cathar church. In 1244 the Cathars would seem to have become 'Kaput' as well. However, the fact that Raimon de Pereille did exist and was a contemporary of Wolfram's suggests that Wolfram was basing his naming of the Grail castle on some semblance of fact. This does not of itself prove that the Holy Grail was based at Montségur during this period but it does at least raise the possibility that it was.

According to tradition, whatever was smuggled out of Montségur was taken to fortified caves at Ornolac in the Ariege, where a band of Cathars was exterminated shortly afterwards. However, only skeletons have ever been found at Ornolac. That being said, Rennes-le-Chateau is merely half a day's horseride away, so it is possible the treasure could have been taken and hidden away in one of the numerous caves that are dotted around the mountains which surround the town.​

Back
Top Bottom