Alton Towers, Sir Francis Bacon and the Rosicrucians

@MJF

That’s some extensive research you took on the Grail symbolism in ancient myths, and the Irish lore:-) awaiting for the 2nd installment, and maybe you can try to formulate some conclusions.

One thing that jumped at me, if the cauldron is one form of symbolic grail, that opens the gate to numerous other possible associations such as witch cauldron, alchemical cauldrons, ayahuasca brewing cauldron, even the atomic bomb (!?):scared:

Another thing that I noticed over several posts is Merkaba, which I don't think has anything to do with Kaaba (stone) and I don’t think it quite resonates with the Grail, so maybe you can revisit that term, for your clarification.

NA is a known word of power among occultists like John Dee and his predecessor Cornelius Agrippa, derived from Torah;
In English translations of the Bible it is rendered as 'please', or 'yea', or “now” or whatever interjection seems fit for the meaning of the verse, however Kabbalists took it literally as a word of power akin to one of the secret names of G_d;
Bear in mind there are no commas in the Hebraic text,

Pardon, please, the iniquity of this people (Numbers 14:19)
סְלַח־נָ֗א לַֽעֲוֹ֛ן הָעָ֥ם הַזֶּ֖ה
selah na la-awon ha-am hatzeh
or
I shall pay my vows to the Lord, now, in the presence of all His people (Psalms 116, 14)
נְדָרַי לַֽיהֹוָ֣ה אֲשַׁלֵּ֑ם נֶגְדָה־נָּ֜֗א לְכָל־עַמּֽוֹ
I agree part 1 was pretty heavy duty but I wanted to pull all the threads together from verious Celtic myths in order to make the necessary connections and I will try and draw conclusions in the second part of the article.

Please bear with me as it takes time to assemble all the evidence together from different sources and then produce these articles. Please also bear in mind that Hagar/Kore/Tara/Brigid is really the key figure here, even more so than Abraham, as the C's made a point of saying she was the last of the Perseid line. They also mentioned a false line of transmission via Abraham/Jacob from that promulgated in the Bible and Hagar is associated with that too. We will need to explore this further. One problem though is tying down who Hagar/Kore was in Egyptian tradition rather than in Hebraic. She was clearly more than just a servant girl. However, I think I may have resolved that one.

You mention that I may be confusing the Merkhaba with the Kaaba (stone) and you say that you don’t think it quite resonates with the Grail. The point about the Kaaba stone, if by that you mean the sacred stone at Mecca, has in fact been raised before. I would reiterate that I don't think there is any connection between the Kaaba and the Merkhaba other than symbolism. The Kaaba is a stone believed by many to have fallen to Earth (as a meteorite). However, the Merkhaba is something that was brought to Earth from Kantek and is crystalline in nature not a stone as such. Why do I think it is the Holy Grail. Well here are the relevant extracts from the transcripts from the C's that lead me to think this:

Session19 April 1997

Q: Am I correct in my assessment that the origin of the Grail stories was the story of the Head of Bran?

A: But what was the "origin" of Brahna?

Q: Well, from the way I am interpreting what I have found, I have two possibilities: One is the Celts from Kantek, and two: a Nephilim hybrid.

A: Could be one and the same.

I sought to link "Brahna" with "Brahma" and by extension Abraham in an earlier post. And then there was this:

Q: (L) We were making some theories about this object that Vincent Bridges was looking for - the Ark of the Covenant, or the Holy Grail. I believe that we understand that this is an object that is of great usefulness, some kind of lensing device. Is that correct?

A: Yes.

Q: ...(R) I was wondering about the possible positive uses of the device?

A: Multiple. In ancient times this object was called the Gift of God. It was used to aid in the manifestation of all things needful for existence.

Q: (A) Manifestation? (R) That sounds like Merkabah. The Matriarch Stone. The Mother Stone. (A) So it can do all kinds of things ... (R) Is this the Merkabah?

A: Mother Stone, yes.

And this in the Session July 26 1997:

Q: Okay. I have several books on the subject. I will start tomorrow. Now, when the Templars were arrested, they were accused of worshipping a head, or skull, and also the god Baphomet. Were these spurious accusations designed to defame them?

A: Skull was of pure crystal.

Q: What is the definition of the god 'Baphomet,' if they did, indeed, worship such?

A: The holder of the Trent.

And finally this in Session 20 June, 1998:

Q: What was the head worshipped by the Templars that was supposed to have been called "Baphomet?"

A: Seer of the passage.

Q: What does that mean?

A: Remember, secrets of Knights Templar were kept in caves guided by
eternally burning lamps.

Now I have linked the crystal skull the Templars referred to as Baphomet with the Head of Bran and, in line with Gardiner and Osborn's thinking, ultimately with the Head of Osirus that may once have been once located at the strange Osirian Temple that was rediscovered by Sethi I some years after Akhenaten's reign. You may disagree with this line of thought, as you are entitled to, but this seems a logical deduction to me. The C's also made it clear that the Ark of the Covenant and the Merkhaba or Merkaba were two different things and what people have been for centuries referring to as the Ark of the Covenant was in fact returned by Moses to the STS forces who gave it to the Pharaohs in the first place. When Laura asked where it was now they came out with the strange response - Alternative 3 - which can only mean Mars to me. Hence, what we are searching for is not the Ark of tne Covenant but something quite different.

You seem to have some experience in matters relating to he occult, so I am grateful for you making that connection to the word "Na" as a known word of power. In some ways it worries me though since it might suggest that Dee was being taken in by STS beings who were masquerading as archangels and seeking to flatter him by the dubbing ceremony. What do you think? From what I have read, Kelley was often unnerved by things he saw and experienced in their sessions together, including on one occasion even being physically assaulted. And then there was the session in which a small figure appeared, the size of a child, who handed Kelley a stone of some kind to help in future sessions. Could this figure have been a grey alien perhaps?

"One thing that jumped at me, if the cauldron is one form of symbolic grail, that opens the gate to numerous other possible associations such as witch cauldron, alchemical cauldrons, ayahuasca brewing cauldron, even the atomic bomb (!?)"

I agree with you here. I think there is a connection between all these things. Alchemy would lead to the science of chemistry and from there to modern atomic physics and ultimately from there to the atomic bomb and who knows what else in the future. If being in the presence of the Grail changes your state of consciousness, then so does alchemy (which is the real transmutation lying behind it) and ayahuasca through chemical means.​

A similar device is used in the SF-franchise Stargate (movie and TV series (10 seasons)) where it takes the form of a sarcophagus.
I have to confess that I had thought of including the Stargate movie reference in the article but then thought better of it since I felt I was already pushing my luck when referring to Star Wars and John Carter on Mars (ref. the Barsoom series). As you may know, I did start the Science Fiction writers thread and included references to various writers who may have been inspired by Thor's Pantheon. If I ever get back to that thread, I would certainly include a piece on Tolkein, since you can see all the Grail quest elements in his stories and he was very well versed in Celtic mythology.

However, you are quite right in drawing attention to the Star Gate analogy. The cauldron may in fact represent the gold casket that the crystal skull was conveyed in, which, if it was a replica of the casket we know in the Bible as the Ark of the Covenant, then supposedly it had the same dimensions as the sarcophagus found in the King's Chamber of the Great Pyramid according to one Forum member.​

However, the Merkhaba is something that was brought to Earth from Kantek and is crystalline in nature not a stone as such. Why do I think it is the Holy Grail. Well here are the relevant extracts from the transcripts from the C's that lead me to think this:
[...]​
Hmm…that doesn’t make sense. Not sure even the comparison was appropriate in the context of the original question in the C's transcript. Is that your only source?
As far as I know Merkabah is a concept specific to the Judaic mysticism, particularly a meditation technique of ascension and contemplation, similar to Tibetan meditation, or a psychedelic vision; It’s derived from Ezekiel's Throne vision and Elijah's chariot of fires ascension. As described by the mystics, you could think of it as a fantastic machinery, can make a wild connection with the Ark, but definitely not with the Grail. It wasn't a 'real object' anywhere in the history or myth, and as a concept is relatively new historically.

The Tesseract from MCU makes more sense than that.

You seem to have some experience in matters relating to he occult, so I am grateful for you making that connection to the word "Na" as a known word of power. In some ways it worries me though since it might suggest that Dee was being taken in by STS beings who were masquerading as archangels and seeking to flatter him by the dubbing ceremony. What do you think? From what I have read, Kelley was often unnerved by things he saw and experienced in their sessions together, including on one occasion even being physically assaulted. And then there was the session in which a small figure appeared, the size of a child, who handed Kelley a stone of some kind to help in future sessions. Could this figure have been a grey alien perhaps?​

No experience, just some general knowledge. Thank you for your concern, I guess the norm is you have to take everything with precaution, you never know. Better be safe than smart. Will try to keep it simpler here. Yeah, those angels were pretty rough sometimes, you’ll have to think and decide for yourself if they were good or bad based on their depiction and actions in Dee's Diaries, if that’s your litmus test. And as you've acknowledged before, never rely on what other say or write, do your own research and make your own determination.

A: Multiple. In ancient times this object was called the Gift of God. It was used to aid in the manifestation of all things needful for existence.

Q: (A) Manifestation? (R) That sounds like Merkabah. The Matriarch Stone. The Mother Stone. (A) So it can do all kinds of things ... (R) Is this the Merkabah?

If you go by the letter, the C's don't really confirm the equalization of Merkabah = Matriarch Stone = Mother Stone that is made by '(R)'.
They acknowledge that the "Mother Stone" is the object, that in ancient times was called "Gift of God" and "was used to aid in the manifestation of all things needful for existence".
At least this is it, how it appears to me.

I have to confess that I had thought of including the Stargate movie reference in the article but then thought better of it since I felt I was already pushing my luck when referring to Star Wars and John Carter on Mars (ref. the Barsoom series).
You shouldn't have shied away with this one after all the other references you put in. :-)

I mean, science fiction is just one contemporary way to re-actualize ancient myths, re-distribute hero worship, re-work archetypes, and so on. This is perfectly fitting in your current expose, making it all the more relevant for our present circumstances. OSIT. Tolkien's oeuvre and the movies made from it are a perfect example too in my opinion.

Hmm…that doesn’t make sense. Not sure even the comparison was appropriate in the context of the original question in the C's transcript. Is that your only source?
As far as I know Merkabah is a concept specific to the Judaic mysticism, particularly a meditation technique of ascension and contemplation, similar to Tibetan meditation, or a psychedelic vision; It’s derived from Ezekiel's Throne vision and Elijah's chariot of fires ascension. As described by the mystics, you could think of it as a fantastic machinery, can make a wild connection with the Ark, but definitely not with the Grail. It wasn't a 'real object' anywhere in the history or myth, and as a concept is relatively new historically.

The Tesseract from MCU makes more sense than that.

No experience, just some general knowledge. Thank you for your concern, I guess the norm is you have to take everything with precaution, you never know. Better be safe than smart. Will try to keep it simpler here. Yeah, those angels were pretty rough sometimes, you’ll have to think and decide for yourself if they were good or bad based on their depiction and actions in Dee's Diaries, if that’s your litmus test. And as you've acknowledged before, never rely on what other say or write, do your own research and make your own determination.
In my view you need to link together many statements the C's make to get the fuller picture. If we look back in that transcript to the original question that leads into the reference to the Mother Stone, you see Laura asking a question about the object that Vincent Bridges is looking for.

Q: (L) We were making some theories about this object that Vincent Bridges was looking for - the Ark of the Covenant, or the Holy Grail. I believe that we understand that this is an object that is of great usefulness, some kind of lensing device. Is that correct?

Laura links the Ark of the Covenant and Holy Grail together for this purpose. She deduces that it is a lensing device, which in my view is a crucial clue and will be relevant to what I want to raise in a subsequent post about the Great Pyramid. However, the C's mentioned elsewhere that the Ark of the Covenant and the Holy Grail are two different things and there were two factions involved, one a Grail faction and the other an Ark faction. The C's also mentioned that the Ark of the Covenant was given back by Moses to STS forces, so it disappears from the picture, supposedly taken to Alternative 3, which I am reading as meaning Mars.

FYI a lot of strange imagery has been photographed by NASA and the ESA on Mars including objects and rock carvings that are similar to Egyptian objects and art. There is also a second Sphinx on Mars, which is oddly located in front of a double peak mountain. Is this just a coincidence? However, I don't want to dwell on that topic here as it really belongs on a different thread but it is still part of the overall mystery. However, I posted the link to Abydos because this temple is fairly contemporary to the time the events we are looking at with Abraham/Moses and Akhenaten took place and they depict futuristic machines, which relate surely more to our own age than ancient Egypt. No Egyptian hieroglyphic expert I know of has yet come up with a satisfactory explanation for these carvings. Given that the C's said the Egyptian Solar Barque of a Million Years was a time machine, then we have to bring into the mix some very advanced machinery that was evidently came into ancient Egyptian hands at some stage.

Remember also that an ark was merely the means of conveying something sacred or valuable - see the example of the casket shown in Tutenkhamun's tomb in my earlier post. It is not the sacred object itself, which I think has confused many searchers down the years. I also posted an article by a jewish scholar that indicates there may have been two arks - carrying vehicles - transporting two different things. Again this may have confused subsequent searchers. An important question to ask here is which ark had the Mercy Seat on? I suspect that it was the one carrying what I think is the Merkaba rather than the weapon.​

"As far as I know Merkabah is a concept specific to the Judaic mysticism, particularly a meditation technique of ascension and contemplation, similar to Tibetan meditation, or a psychedelic vision."

The C's mentioned when Laura asked about the crystal skulls of the Maya that they were used by the Maya for soul reflection. This may also have been true of the Tibetans who also appear to have had at least one crystal skull in their possession (see my earlier post on the 13 Crystal Skulls). It seems that many people who come into contact with crystal skulls, even today, do experience psychedelic visions. The C's also mentioned that the Knights Templar venerated a pure crystal skull they named Baphomet, which may have been confused subsequently with the skull of John the Baptist. I have just finished reading a book on the Templars and the Ark of the Covenant, which may shed light on how Baphomet came into the Templars' possession. I will leave that for a subsequent post though. However, I would just say that the Jews or Israelites were really relatively new boys on the block when it came to mysticism, which they seemed to have borrowed from earlier cultures. I would suggest that much their mysticism derived from that of ancient Egypt and Sumeria (not surprisingly since they descend from Scythian Celts who had moved into Sumeria and then Egypt) and from the Magi in Persia (think Zoroaster and Mithraism). This includes the Kabaala as well, which according to the C's came to the Jews in degraded form.

I accept that the Merkabah or Merkavah mysticism is indeed a school of early Jewish mysticism, c. 100 BC – 1000 BC, centered on visions such as those found in the Book of Ezekiel chapter 1, or in the heikhalot literature, concerning stories of ascents to the heavenly palaces and the Throne of God. However, these traditions have their root in much older traditions and cultures and as we can see in Celtic mythology, these myths may have grown out of real nuts and bolts technological events that became hevily embellished by oral story telling over many hundreds of years before they were committed to writing. Most ancient alien theorists think of Ezekiel's chariot of fire as being a UFO or flying saucer and I think they are right. The same is true of the prophet Enoch the roots of whose story seem to lie in India according to the C's. Don't forget also the talking head of Bran - a British Celtic myth. Since when did a severed head ever talk?

However, the fact that the C's referred to it as a mother stone, suggests that it may have been connected to other lesser stones perhaps. Was it ever used in conjuction with other stones I wonder? If so, when and how?​

If you go by the letter, the C's don't really confirm the equalization of Merkabah = Matriarch Stone = Mother Stone that is made by '(R)'.
They acknowledge that the "Mother Stone" is the object, that in ancient times was called "Gift of God" and "was used to aid in the manifestation of all things needful for existence".
At least this is it, how it appears to me.
Perhaps by the time you read this, you will have seen my response to Mbww's post. People may disagree with my thesis, which is fine, but I do think the Merkaba is the Holy Grail, which is also the skull called 'Baphomet' that the Templars venerated and hid after their violent supression and dissolution. I think the Templars came into possession of this ancient relic some time in the 1180's in today's Jordan. I will explain how in a later post. However, Wolfram von Eschenbach, who wrote Parzival in 1205, was a crusader and knew the Templars well. He popularised the modern idea of the Holy Grail and referred to it as a stone (not a chalice), indeed, as the 'Lapis Exilis', a fabulous precious stone believed to cause the phoenix to renew her youth (the Phoenix Stone or ben-ben stone) and linked with inexhaustible feeding power.

In other traditions the Lapis Exilis was meant to have fallen from the crown of Lucifer as he was banished from heaven and remained in the keeping of the angels of the air. See Lapis Judaicus | Encyclopedia.com. Von Eschenbach even said that the Templars guarded the Holy Grail - see my earlier post on this theme. Apparently, even human beings who gazed upon the stone were incapable of dying for a week. And if you stuck around the stone long enough, you might endure for two hundred years without ever ageing. This idea links I think to the Head or Cauldron of Bran where similar qualities were observed and spoken of in oral tradition, which makes me think they are one and the same thing.

Yes it could be viewed, I guess, as a metaphor for the pineal gland (our uplink to higher densities). However, the C's made it clear, I believe, that we were dealing with a real object here and not merely a metaphorical concept such as the Philosopher's Stone or the Kundalini experience, involving a transmutation of self - although the two things may be linked. Perhaps once I have done a few more posts concerning Egypt and the Templars the link will become clearer.

The key word need to focus on though is 'lensing' since you can't lense a mystical concept. Generally speking, lensing is done through a crystal device, think of glass lenses and stones used in lasers such a rubies. This point will take on more importance as we go on.

Finally, let us return to the double image version of the Poussin painting that seems to depict a skull and also a chalice:

1624629564126.jpeg
The mountain now can be seen as a double peak and may even represent a volcano (linked with the upwelling Kundalini experience perhaps). Above the mountain can be seen what also looks like a chalice made from tree branches. So again you get the motif of a skull linked with a chalice. The C's also advised Laura that when she had solved all the clues she would find her chalice (the Grail). However, we must be quite clear here that they did not mean a chalice as in the cup used at the Last Supper by Christ but something else. I would add that the painting most likely contains a map as to where the Grail is located today.

BTW: The skull emblem is also linked with Nolan's Cross found at Oak Island just to deepen the mystery.​

You shouldn't have shied away with this one after all the other references you put in. :-)

I mean, science fiction is just one contemporary way to re-actualize ancient myths, re-distribute hero worship, re-work archetypes, and so on. This is perfectly fitting in your current expose, making it all the more relevant for our present circumstances. OSIT. Tolkien's oeuvre and the movies made from it are a perfect example too in my opinion.
Well it was a pretty long post but thank you for saying I should have mentioned it. If the Rosicrucians used poems, plays, books and paintings in the past, then the best way to reach modern audiences with esoteric knowledge and ancient archetypes is definitely through the medium of films/movies and TV, particularly with modern CGI special effects being so good now. I think movies are the modern playground of Thor's Pantheon. Strange the C's should call it that as well. I have watched most of the Marvel Universe films with my sons who love them and we especially like Thor, as played by the Australian actor Chris Hemsworth. However, particularly with the Avengers movies, you can clearly see a modern, subtle retelling of the ancient nordic myths and legends. I actually agree with Mbww that the Tesseract used in the Marvel films, culminating in the final epic battle with the mad Titan Thanos, is linked to the Holy Grail.

The concept of the infinity stones ties in well with the Merkaba the (Mother Stone) and the stones of fire. The Tesseract in which the Space Stone is housed is obviously a reference to an Ark. Yes, it could be to the Ark of the Covenant, a potent weapon system, but the power stones provide for much more than simply a weapon - the control of time for example. What we are seeing then is an echo of the powers of the Grail in these modern movies. Again, it also suggests that the Merkaba or Matriarch Stone can be used in conjunction with other stones of power. Has that happened in the past? Yes, I think it did in the Great Pyramid and possibly before in Atlantis.​

As a follow-up to my previous posts, here are a few further excerpts from the transcripts that back-up what I have said:

Q: (L) In ancient literature, something called a Merkabah is talked about, but the definition of this extremely mysterious thing has been lost down through the centuries. There have been many "explanations" from such sources as the Midrash - Jewish commentaries - but there is even argument there. It seems that, even then, nobody knew what it was. But now, we have all these New Age folks coming along who have decided that they know what it is, and it is variously described as rotating double tetrahedrons...
A: If no one knows what it is, that is as good as any other explanation.
Q: (L) I want to know what the ancients who wrote about it meant? What is the definition of the word as the ancient writers used it?
A: The original definition predates this.
Q: (L) What is the original definition that predated the ancient writings that we have access to?
A: What do you think?
Q: (L) What? Well, it's a curious word because it is composed of two words or even three: mer kaba or mer ka ba. If we think of it as three part word, we have the Egyptian Ka, which is like the astral body, and the Ba which is similar to the Ka. I guess you could think of them as the astral body and the genetic body. Then there is the Ab which is the sort of principle element of the life in man - like the part that is of God or the soul. The Ab was represented as a red stone. It was the part of the man that expressed desire, lust, courage, wisdom, feeling, sense and intelligence. So, all of them together sort of expresses an abstract creative principle Kaaba is Arabic for cube, and it is the square stone building in which the Black Stone is housed in Mecca. It was supposed to have been built by Ishmael and Abraham. So with Mer, Ka, Ab, and Ba, we have a cube made up of the principle parts of the etheric self, and housing a stone. Soul stone? Mother stone?

A: By god, she's got it!
Q: (L) Okay, we've got the soul or mother stone. Or the mother of all stones. Now that we have a definition, what was it?
A: The Matriarch Stone.
Q: (L) Is the Matriarch Stone the one in Mecca?
A: Symbolism reigns supreme here.
Q: (T) Is this also the Philosopher's Stone?
A: "Stone" to those you perceive as ancients symbolized communication from "a higher source."
Q: (L) What is it about a stone that made the ancients associate it with communication?
A: Radio waves.
Q: (L) How did radio waves interact with the stone? Were they recorded by the stone; transmitted by the stone?
A: Transmission.
Q: (T) Crystals are stones. Crystals are used for radio transmissions.

Notice that Laura mentions it is a cube (tesseract) housing a stone and it is crystal, making it ideal for radio communication.

Session 26/02/2002:
Q: (A) Manifestation? (R) That sounds like Merkabah. The Matriarch Stone. The Mother Stone. (A) So it can do all kinds of things... (R ) Is this the Merkabah?
Q: (R) So that's it! This is the real meaning of the Merkabah. Pretty neat. And there is only one of these available. This puts a very strange aspect on all this. (L) Where was it created?
A: Kantek.
Q: Was this what was used to help transport the Kantekkians to Earth at the time of the destruction of their planet?
A: Some of them. Others transported by Lizards.

Hence, we see it being used here as a transport (teleport) device and it was created on Kantek not Earth. I don't think a mystical concept can necessarily transport you but in fairness I do concede that we do know there are some people who in the past have mastered the art of teleportation - see the C's references to Chaco Canyon. I don't doubt there is also an etheric element or component to it and it obviously needs people of the right frequency to operate it.

In comparison, here is what the C's said about the Ark of the Covenant:
Q: (L) What was the "Ark of the Covenant?"
A: Power cell.
Q: (L) What was the origin of this power cell?
A: Lizards given to the Jews to use for manipulation of others.
Q: (L) Why was it that if you came close to this object or touched it you would die?
A: Energy overload; scrambling by reverse electromagnetism.
Q: (L) What is reverse electromagnetism?
A: Turned inward.
Q: (L) What effect does it produce?
A: Liquification of matter.
Q: (L) Well, that is pleasant. This "cell" was kept in an ornate box of some sort, is that correct?
Q: (L) Why was it only the priests who could handle it?
A: Only those who would not try to use for selfish reasons.
Q: (L) But then did just coming near it injure a person?
Q: (L) Well why were these individuals able to come near it?
A: Nonselfish energy field.
Q: (L) So it could tune into thought fields?

Remember also that the Israelite Priests wore a special tunic called an Ephod when they dealt with the Ark of the Covenant. This included certain firestones sewn into the Ephod that were rare crystals and gemstones. It seems the Templars found some of these stones when they discovered the Holy Grail. It may be that three of these firestones were rediscovered in England in the early part of this century, having been hidden by English Knights Templar in 1350 at the time of the Black Death (note this is after their suppression).

The C's also had this to say about finding the Holy Grail:

Q: Is it going to be the building of them that will do it, or the devices themselves? I have a feeling it's the building and the knowledge that's going to do it.
Q: Acquiring the knowledge to be able to do it puts you there. Awareness binds you to the reality. And I was reading this story by Plato about the cave today, and this whole thing is just so amazing. (A) What cave? (L) Plato's Cave, you know. You know, the shadows on the wall and everything. And he really said some interesting things there - a completely analogy of 4th density. All right then ... (A) Well, in fact, when Tony Smith mention Rodin coils - whatever they are - and toroidal structures - they will probaly be important at some point. (L) Yeah ... (L) When, I saw this thing in the mirror, this gadget that shot out this beam or whatever, was that the true image of some kind of a time machine or time-transiting device, or was that something that Vincent was projecting into my mind?
A: Good catch.
Q: Yeah, when I saw that picture on his webpage, I knew he'd been projecting that. He was sitting there focusing on it so I would see it. I told you, I showed it to you, didn't I? That was what I saw, that twisted up figure 8 thing. [Laughter.] I couldn't figure it out, what in the world it was. Is there an object buried in France I'm supposed to find?
Q: Are we going to find it?
Q: Can you tell us what year we'll be finding it.
A: Two (tape ended and was blank for some time then picked back up with a segment of what sounded like a heartbeat)
Q: What is the object?
A: Holy grail.
Q: What is the holy grail? {Tape noise gets very, very loud here. Planchette was spinning around and drawing figures.}
Q: Huh. I don't know if they were drawing something or just playing. Guess they're not going to answer that one. Well, anything you want to ask? (A) Yes. It's pretty fun to be talking, so we're talking ... it's fun.

Unfortunately, the tape recording of the session was affected at crucial points (STS interference maybe?) so we don't get a description of the Grail nor when it will be found. However, the C's do confirm that it is an object and it is buried in France. So we are not talking about a concept here but a real object.

You can follow an interesting discussion about the Merkaba on the Kantek thread if you wish - see: Kantek

I should point out that in the Kantek thread, a Forum member Neil mentions that the Ark of the Covenant and the Holy Grail are one and the same thing. However, the C's negated that suggestion in the following exchange:

Session 2 February 2003:

Q: One of the questions we would like to clear up is the issue of the Holy Grail and the Ark. Is the Ark of the covenant - the ark thing given to the early pre-Mosaic Jews that you have described previously - the same as the Holy Grail?

A: No.

Q: (L) So there are two completely different technologies?

A: If you wish to term it such.

Q: (L) Why did they answer the question that way? What is the distinguishing thing between them? (A) Maybe 'as such' refers to the fact that you termed it 'technology.' Maybe this is not quite the correct term. Technology can be part of it, but maybe not the most important part. (Galahad) Is one an STS tool and the other an STO tool?

A: Yes and no.

Q: (Galahad) Thanks guys! That's real clear!

Q: (L) So, we have a whole different set of clues to look at here. Alrighty then! Was what we are calling the Ark of the Covenant at Baalbek?

A: No. But there were certainly those who had advanced knowledge.

Q: (L) I hate it when they do that: blow my theory to bits. Was there a "grail faction" and an "ark faction?"

A: Pretty much.

Q: (L) Was Baalbek built by the Ark Faction or the Grail Faction?

A: It was Ark Faction.

When asked the C's also said this about the treasure:

Q: Is this a physical, spiritual or knowledge based treasure?

A: It is all three,

Hence, we are looking at something that is clearly physical but with spiritual qualities to it and it also contains knowledge. Note also that the city of Baalbeck is built by the Ark faction and we know that the Nephilim were involved in its building but they were interrupted by the passage of Venus.​

THE TUATHA DE DANANN PART 2

Hagar and Kore

In the first part of this article, the focus was primarily on the male members of the Tuatha De Danann, the sons of the goddess Danu. In this second instalment, I shall focus on Brigid or Tara and try to demonstrate that she is in fact Hagar in the Bible, the concubine of Abraham, the servant of Sarah and the female who was called ‘Kore’ by the Cassiopaeans.

Hagar in the Bible

In an earlier post on 3rd May, I pointed out that Rabbinical commentators have asserted that Hagar (Hebrew: הָגָר‎, Hāḡār, of uncertain origin; Arabic: هَاجَر‎ Hājar; Greek: Ἁγάρ, Hagár; Latin: Agar) was in fact Pharaoh's own daughter. The Midrash Genesis Rabbah states it was when Sarah was in Pharaoh's harem that he gave her his daughter Hagar as servant, saying: "It is better that my daughter should be a servant in the house of such a woman than mistress in another house". Sarah treated Hagar well, and induced women who came to visit her to visit Hagar also. However Hagar, when pregnant by Abraham, began to act superciliously toward Sarah, provoking the latter to treat her harshly, to impose heavy work upon her, and even to strike her.

The C’s did in fact confirm that Hagar was Pharaoh Akhenaten’s daughter but then added that she was also Sarah/Nefertiti’s daughter. The biblical account treats Sarah or Sarai as being taken into Pharaoh’s harem, with Abraham colluding in this subterfuge by passing Sarah off as his sister. If, however, Sarah as Nefertiti was originally Akhenaten’s wife, this puts a very different spin on things and on Abraham’s relationship with Hagar. If Abraham/Moses takes Sarah/Nefertiti off into the Sinai desert with Hagar it may suggest he was cuckolding Akhenaten by running off with his wife and daughter. Even worse, he is having sexual relations effectively with a girl who is his step daughter.

Other Jewish commentators identify Hagar with Keturah (Aramaic: קְטוּרָה‎ Qəṭurɔh), the woman Abraham married after the death of Sarah, stating that Abraham sought her out after Sarah's death. It is suggested that Keturah was Hagar's personal name, and that "Hagar" was a descriptive label meaning "stranger". This interpretation is also discussed in the Midras and is supported by various commentators. One called Rashi argues that "Keturah" was a name given to Hagar because her deeds were as beautiful as incense (hence: ketores), and/or that she remained chaste from the time she was separated from Abraham, deriving from the Aramaic word "restrained".

Hagar in Islamic Tradition

Hagar is also alluded to in the Quran, and Islam also acknowledges her as Abraham's second wife. According to Islamic tradition, Hagar the Egyptian is named as the "Grand Mother of Arabians" and her husband Abraham the Mesopotamian as the "Grand Father of Arabians". The product of Abraham and Hagar’s union was Abraham's firstborn child, Ishmael, the progenitor of the Ishmaelites, generally taken to be the Arabians. Various commentators have also connected her to the Hagrites (sons of Agar), perhaps claiming her as their eponymous ancestor. However, Laura and the C’s have a very different take on this subject.

According to the Qisas Al-Anbiya, a collection of tales about the prophets, Hājar (Hagar) was the daughter of the King of Maghreb, a descendant of Islamic prophet Salih. Her father was killed by Pharaoh Dhu l-‘arsh (Arabic: ذُوالْعَرْش dhu ’l-‘arsh, meaning "he/master of the throne") and she was captured and taken as a slave. Later, because of her royal blood, she was made mistress of the female slaves and given access to all of Pharaoh's wealth. Upon conversion to Ibrāhīm's faith, the Pharaoh gave Hājar to Sara who gave her to Ibrāhīm. In this account, the name "Hājar" (called Hajar in Arabic) comes from Hā ajru-ka), the Arabic for "here is your recompense".

According to another tradition, Hājar was the daughter of the Egyptian king, who gave her to Ibrāhīm as a wife, thinking Sara was his sister (which fits with the Genesis account). According to Ibn Abbas, Ishmael’s birth to Hājar caused strife between her and Sara, who was still barren. Ibrāhīm brought Hājar and their son to a land called Paran-aram or (Faran in Arabic, in latter days held to be the land surrounding Mecca). The objective of this journey was to "resettle" rather than "expel" Hājar. Ibrāhīm left Hājar and Ismā'īl under a tree and provided them with water. Hājar, learning that God had ordered Ibrāhīm to leave her in the desert of Paran, respected his decision. The muslim belief is that God had tested Ibrāhīm by ordering this task.

However, Barbara Walker in her book "The Woman's Encyclopedia of Myths and Secrets" makes the radical claim that the Koran was merely an enlarged, revised version of the ancient word of the mother goddess Kore, revered by Mohammed's tribe, the Koreshites (Children of Kore), who guarded her shrine at Mecca, which, of course, housed the Kaaba stone. The goddess Kore is in turn connected to Demeter, Athena (where a large statue of her stood at the Parthenon, the temple of Athena on the Acropolis from around the 6th century BC) who in turn is linked with Artemis and Brigid. See The True Origins of the Koran. Some scholars even postulate that the Arabic 'Q're', as in “Kore”, is not only the precursor to Kore / Persephone (also 'maiden' in Greek) but that it is also the root of the name Qur'an, which then leads to the Koran translating as the 'Word of Qure'.

Walker makes some interesting observations. For her, the classic myth of Kore's abduction by Pluto (god of the underworld or Hades) was another instance of a male god's usurpation of the Goddess's power. "Plutonius Zeus...does not possess the nourishment for all mortal living creatures, for it is Kore who bears the fruit." Kore's resurrection (like Demeter’s and Inanna’s stories of having to spend six months [winter] in the underworld - as discussed in a previous post) represented the seasonal return of vegetation (a rebirth), which had previously died off in the autumn. She was also the World Soul animating each human soul, and looking out of the eyes. Reflection in the pupil of an eye was known as the Kore or "Maiden" in the eye. To the Arabs, it was the "baby" in the eye. The Bible calls either a daughter or a soul "the apple of thine eye" (Proverbs 7:2); and, of course, every apple had a Kore (core - in which can be found pips or seeds to create new trees and branches).

Kore and Apples

This reference to apples reminds me of this exchange with the C’s in the Session dated 16 August 1997:

Q: I noticed in Genesis Chapter 33, verse 11, it says that Jacob, who wrestled with the angel the previous night and was on his way to see his brother Esau, who he had tricked into giving up his blessing years before, “gave Esau the blessing”. What was this? The birthright from his father or the blessing Jacob received from the angel?

A: Trampled leaves of wrath.

Q: This is what Jacob gave to Esau?

A: Yes, and what is the "core" meaning there?

Q: I don't know. What is the core meaning?

A: Leaves are of the Tree of Apples, from whence we get the proverbial "grapes of wrath," the Blue Apples incarnate!

Q: Why are these leaves 'trampled?'

A: Removes chlorophyll.

Q: What is the significance of the chlorophyll?

A: When the chlorophyll dies, the autumnal equinox is at hand.

Q: Did this signify something about the autumnal equinox?

A: Discover what the significance is, my Dear!

Hence, the C’s are making a clear link here between Hagar/Kore and the ancient Mother Goddess as depicted in the attributes and powers associated with the goddesses Kore, Athena, Demeter, Persephone, Artemis and Brigid etc., including the death of nature at the Autumnal Equinox and its subsequent rebirth in Spring. The reference to “Blue Apples incarnate” might also signify the connection between the perceived “blue blood” of royalty (special hybrid genetics) and Kore’s royal heritage.

Notice also that Genesis Chapter 33, verse 11 links in with Medusa and what the C’s said about the significance of the numbers 11 and 33 in another session, as regards the fate of those who search for infinite wisdom and power. Interestingly, the Medusa was one of three Gorgons but the only one that was mortal. Is this because she represented the living present (neutral point) whereas her immortal sisters represented the past and future, who therefore could not die – a concept also found in the Roman deity Janus who is always depicted as a two headed figure looking both ways? Quoting Gardiner and Osborn in their book – The Serpent Grail: “Whenever the symbolism of Janus relates to time, between the past (which is no longer) and the future (which is not yet), the true Face of Janus – that which looks at the present and is supposed to face us – is not shown; it is neither one nor the other of the two [faces] we can see. This third face is, in fact, invisible because the present in its temporal manifestation is but an intangible and imperceptible instant.” For those who may be interested, this particular topic, linked with the concept of the ‘eternal now’, was discussed at length in the recent thread for the session dated 13 March 2021. See Session 13 March 2021

There may also be an indirect reference to apples (and therefore to Kore) in a subsequent exchange with the C’s concerning Jacob and Esau in a subsequent session:​

A: Shepherd is most likely to be struck by lightning, due to staff, and thus "enlightened," or "illumened!!"

Q: Funny spelling! But, what is the contrast between the concept of the shepherd and the agriculturalist? This goes back to the very roots of everything? There is Cain and Abel, Jacob and Esau, Isaac and Ishmael...

A: Are not you "abel" to figure this out?

The correct spelling of the verb should have been “able” not “abel” so this was clearly a deliberate pun on the C’s part. However, in Old English, the word “abel” means “apple”. Were the C’s trying to draw attention to Kore being a Pharaoh’s daughter, where pharaohs carried the shepherd’s ‘was’, sceptre or staff and were deemed to be divine, enlightened beings. In the Bible, Abraham, Jacob and David are also shepherd Kings carrying a staff and would therefore be viewed as enlightened or illumined and by extension as ‘Shining Ones’, as for that matter are the members of the Tuatha de Danann, including Brigid.​

Golden Apples and the Garden of the Hesperides

Again through Kore we encounter a link with the apple tree. In mythology, the apple is a symbol for knowledge, immortality, temptation and the fall of man and sin is linked with the Tree of Life or the Tree of Knowledge in the Garden of Eden. Taking just one well known example, the Greek hero Heracles/Hercules (the wild man representing fallen mankind), as a part of his Twelve Labours, was required to travel to the Garden of the Hesperides and pick the golden apples off the Tree of Life growing at its centre (see more below on this).

In Norse legend the food of immortality of the gods in Asgard was the apple. In one classic Slavic fairy tale a hero chases a flock of fiery golden FireBirds and succeeds in holding at least one of the birds’ golden feathers. However, in these fairy tales about Firebirds, one more component is constantly mentioned and that is golden apples. Usually, the hero has to retrieve the golden apples, which have been hidden or stolen by a Snake, a Firebird, a Dragon or some other monster.

Moreover, in several non-English languages, the word for ‘orange’ is in fact derived from the phrase ‘golden apple’. It was thought that the "golden apples" might have actually been oranges, a fruit unknown to Europe and the Mediterranean before the Middle Ages. Under this assumption, the Greek botanical name chosen for all citrus species was Hesperidoeidē (Ἑσπεριδοειδῆ, "hesperidoids") and even today the Greek word for the orange fruit is πορτοκάλι (Portokáli) - after the country of Portugal near where the Garden of the Hesperides was meant to grow.

In Greek mythology, the Hesperides were nymphs who guarded the legendary Golden Apple tree. There are several different accounts of their ancestry in myth. The ancient poet Hesiod claims that these nymphs were the daughters of Nyx, the goddess of Night: [MJF: these could be the daughters of Nefertiti]. "After them dark Night, having lain with no one, gave birth...to the Hesperides, who live beyond Okeanos and keep the golden apples and the fruit-bearing trees.” (Hesiod, Theogony, 213-216).

Despite the differing opinions about the ancestry of these nymphs, ancient authors agree that the Hesperides were important in Greek myth as the guardians of the tree from which the Golden Apples grew. And these were not just any apples, either - they were the fruit that the goddess Hera received as wedding a gift from Gaia (the Earth). Indeed, the golden apples appear in several Greek myths, including the story of Atalanta and Hippomenes, and the legendary tale of the Twelve Labours of Heracles.

In the Twelve Labours of Hercules, the Hesperides lived together in a garden, along with the dragon Ladon. There are names associated with the individual nymphs, and they are often called Aigle, Arethusa, Erytheia, Hespera, and Hesperethusa. Together, the nymphs sang enchanting and beautiful songs. The eleventh of Hercules' twelve labours required him to fetch the golden apples of the Hesperides.

Sibyl also told Aeneas that the only means of entering and returning safely from the underworld was to carry the fruit of the golden bough. In accordance with the cult of the goddess Diana at Nemi most authorities agree it is likely that the golden bough was a reference to an apple branch.

The adventures of Jason and the Argonauts and their search for the Golden Fleece would appear to be yet another legend concerning a heroic quest for a golden apple. The Greek word for sheep - 'melon'- can also mean apple. 'The Golden Fleece' could therefore mean 'The Golden Apple.' The adventures of Jason in Colchis are seen to be almost identical with those of Hercules in the Hesperides and also with that of the Germanic hero Siegfried. All three fight a serpent dragon, the prize being a golden treasure.

Even the C’s may have got involved in the golden apples act with the following exchange:

“A: Are three gold bars worth more than one? Laura! Turn over stones, sell apples, do whatever you have to do to get your computer refitted to accommodate the Internet, including the online market system, as soon as absolutely possible!!!!!!
Q: (L) Well, I am not really in a position to spend that money right now! And what do you mean to 'turn over stones and sell apples?'
A: Figures of speech! Do what you have to do... take care of the mechanics, my Dear, the rest will fall into place...”

In this passage we can obviously see the C’s urging Laura to get her computer enabled for internet uasge. However, although they say they are only using figures of speech, is the C’s statement “are the three gold bars worth more than one” a subtle reference perhaps to the Judgment of Paris in respect of the three goddesses, which involved a golden apple? In that story, Zeus held a banquet in celebration of the marriage of Peleus and Thetis. Left off the guest list was Eris (goddess of discord), and upon turning up uninvited she threw or rolled a golden apple into the ceremony, with the inscription which said: καλλίστῃ or, "for the fairest one". Three goddesses claimed the apple: Hera, Athena and Aphrodite [MJF: a Triple Goddess theme again and a triad perhaps like the Grail itself]. Zeus decided that Paris of Troy would judge their cases. Each of the goddesses offered Paris a gift. Hera would give him power, Athena would make him wise, and Aphrodite offered him the love of the world's most beautiful woman, Helen. Paris chose Aphrodite, and Helen's leaving of her previous husband precipitated the Trojan War. Paris is linked by the C’s to Abraham and therefore to Hagar/Kore and the "core" meaning the C’s spoke of.

Similarly, is their reference to “turn over stones, sell apples” another possible link to Hagar/Kore (the Blue Apples incarnate), the Philosopher’s Stone and by extension the Grail? The phrase ‘turn over stones’ may be linked to another common English phrase ‘leave no stone unturned’, meaning to look at all the evidence or at all possibilities. Indeed, when it comes to archaeology, the phrase may be applied literally here since an archaeologist will never know what may lie under the next stone until he has turned it over. This is particularly true of the discovery of Göbekli Tepe (meaning Potbelly Hill) in Turkey, where the German archaeologist, Klaus Schmidt, who discovered the site in October 1994, found that stone slabs, which had been thought to be Byzantine grave markers, were in fact the tops of prehistoric megaliths. The discovery of this site occurred only four years before the C’s exchange with Laura. It also represents sage advice to us in this quest.​

Golden Apples in other Mythological Traditions

The Irish 'Echtra Condla' tells how Connla, the son of a king in the 2nd century AD is invited by a beautiful and immortal woman to the land of heart's desire. At the command of his father the king, the Druids do all in their power to prevent the prince from following the woman, who is invisible to all but Connla. She tells him she is of the people who dwell in the mounds of the 'Sidhe' and gives him an apple. He eats; it never grows less, nor does he require other food. After a month she returns to fetch Connla in her boat of glass. He goes with her to another world, to an Elysian 'Sidhe' Underworld) Isle. (MJF: compare the Isle of Avalon in Welsh and Arthurian mythology.]

In Norse mythology, Odin hears the Prayers of King Rerir and his wife for a daughter. The goddess Freya gives an apple to a casket bearing maiden. The maid 'took the apple, and did put on the gear of a crow, and went flying till she came where the king sat on a mound, and there she let the apple fall into the lap of the king'. 'The Volksung Saga'... [translation from Icelandic by Eirikur Magnusson and William Morris.] [MJF: Could this Norse myth have echoes of Hagar/Brigid/Hella flying to Ireland in a flying saucer with a casket containing the Golden Apple of the Grail – the mound being the Hill of Tara?]

The wizard Merlin (Myrddin) in early welsh poetry is repeatedly linked with apples and apple-trees. 'Afallenau' - 'Apple trees' describes how Merlin sleeps in or under an apple tree in the Caledon forest [MJF: Caledon forest comprises the old forests of Caledonia/Scotland - Merlin is claimed to have been a Scottish druid of the 6th Century]. Even Sir Lancelot was reputed to have fallen asleep under an apple tree.​

Brigid and her Apple Orchard

Lewis Spence, in The Minor Traditions of British Mythology, tells us that the common apple tree reached Greece from the North. It was adopted by the Greek sun-god as especially sacred to him, and from the Celtic word 'Abal' an apple, the god derived his name Apollo. Avalon, Avallach and Avalloch are Celtic variations of the same word [Rhys, Arthurian Legend].

According to legend, Brigid was supposed to own a magical orchard of apples. Phillip Gardiner and Gary Osborn in their book – The Serpent Grail link this tradition with the island of Avalon in King Arthur’s tale, since the Isle of Avalon means the ‘Island of Apples’ (“aval” in Welsh meaning “apple”) - apples that would keep Arthur perpetually youthful awaiting our call as the ‘once and future king’. I would also link it with Garden of the Hesperides as well, which was occupied by the Nymphs of the Night with a dragon guarding the golden apples. The two authors also point out that Brigid was said to have been raised under an apple tree, which links her with the biblical heroine of the Song of Solomon, of who her lover says: “I will climb the palm tree, I will take hold of its fruit stalks. Oh, may your breasts be like clusters of the vine and the fragrance of your breath like apples.” She then says of her lover that he is “like an apple tree among the trees of the forest, so is my beloved among young men”.​

The authors then posed the question of why Brigid was the owner of an apple orchard. They referred to an ancient Slav story that tells of an apple tree that bears the ‘fruit of everlasting youth’. If one of its apples is ‘eaten by a man, even though he be dying, it will cure him and make him young again’. As they point out, this reminds us of Wolfram von Eschenbach’s story of Parzival in which he said: “There never was a human so ill that, he one day sees that stone [the Grail], he cannot die within the week that follows… Such power does the stone give to man that flesh and bone are at once made young again.” Hence, we see a correspondence between the Grail Stone and the golden apple in their ability to bestow everlasting youth.

In Wolfram's story, the "grail" is not a cup but a mysterious stone, which sustains its guardians - the lineage of the mystical grail family. John Matthews, an acknowledged expert on Arthurian traditions, states: "Wolfram seems to be speaking of a physical succession, perhaps even of an elite body of people who are bred to serve the Grail in a wholly calculated way. He also indicates that the disposition of the Grail lineage is a secret known only to the angels". This is an interesting proposition given what we have learned about Hagar/Kore and her descent from the Perseid line. I know some Forum members have called into question the bloodline link with the Grail (originally raised as a possible theme to explore in this thread by Laura herself) but the C’s must have had a reason to mention that Kore was the last of the Perseid line. What was so special about the Perseid (Perseus) line that evidently possessed the Grail, given the legendary story of Perseus cutting off the Gorgon’s head?​

Hagar as Abraham’s Second Wife

This idea that Hagar was Abraham’s second wife is interesting since if Sarah/Nefertiti did die before Abraham/Moses, then it leaves open the possibility that Abraham/Moses did seek out Hagar after her mother’s death and marry her. Is this possible? Well the C’s confirmed that Abraham/Moses was eventually deposed as the leader of the Israelites on account of his increasingly tyrannical behaviour and was then taken by them, or perhaps by 4th Density assistants, to safety and he is now apparently preserved in a state of stasis in the personage of Moses and is available in a hyper conscious state to Jewish people who call upon him. This does not necessarily rule out the possibility that he may have been reunited first with Hagar/Kore before going into stasis, which could then explain the Celtic legend of the Dagda as Brigit’s father (or step father). In the first part of this article, I pointed out that the Tuatha De Danann were not just known as the ‘Shining Ones’ but were also called the ‘Ever Living Ones’ as well. It is possible therefore that Hagar/Kore, as Brigid, may eventually have joined Abraham/Moses in a stasis state in the Irish Sidhe, Netherworld or Underworld.

If Hagar is Akhenaten’s daughter, we will need to tie down which one of his six daughters she was. I will attempt to do this later in this article. We know from a previous posting that the Celtic goddess Brigid (aka Brig and Bride) is also linked with Princess Tara and with Princess Tamar Tephi of Irish legend, who in turn is linked with Princess Scota, the daughter of King Hezekiah, the last King of Israel, who the Jewish prophet Jeremiah managed to get to safety - first to Egypt and then to Ireland - after the fall of Jerusalem in 586/587 BC. It appears that Tara and Scota have been conflated together in myth and folklore as one person but there is nearly a thousand years dividing Hagar and Scota in history, so we need to determine which one of them was on first base. Before doing that let us look at Brigid in myth, legend and folklore as a member of the Tuatha De Danann.

Brigid

Brigid was a goddess of fire, passion, poetry, and invention. Even well into the Christian era, Irish writers credited Brigid as their inspiration. She was a learned goddess, in part through her connection to high architecture, and inspired not just smiths, but craftsmen of all trades. Her connection to healing and wisdom may have been aspects passed on from her father, the Dagda, who was a master of magic and mysticism. Her ability to always know what was needed was one of her many sacred gifts.

In some sources, her mother was Danu, a powerful river goddess and the namesake mother-goddess of the Tuatha Dé Danann. In other traditions she is the daughter of Morrigan and Kernunnos. The Lebor Gabála Érenn established Brigid as being married to Bres, the High King of the Tuatha Dé Danann, by whom she had a son, Ruadán. However, in another tale, Brigid was the wife of Tuireann, and mother of his three sons, Brian, Iuchar, and Irchaba. She apparently came to Ireland alongside the rest of the Tuatha Dé Danann.

The Irish writer, Mary Condren, thinks that ‘Darlughdacha’ might be the original name for the goddess Brigid, presumably as Brigid (Exalted One) is a title rather than a name. Darlughdacha means 'daughter of Lugh'.

In the Middle Ages, it has been argued that the goddess Brigid was syncretised with the Christian saint of the same name, Saint Brigid of Kildare. Quoting Mary Condren again:​

Brigid has also become connected with the christian ‘Saint Brigit’ (in Gaelic pronounced sometimes Bride, sometimes Breed). St. Bride of the Isles as she is lovingly called in the Hebrides, has no name so dear to the Gael as "Muime-Chriosd", Christ's Foster-Mother, a name bestowed on her by one of the most beautiful of Celtic legends. In the isles of Gaelic Scotland, her most familiar name is Brighid nam Bhatta, St Briget or St. Bride of the Mantle - from her having wrapt the new-born Babe in her Mantle in Mary's hour of weakness. She did not come into the Gaelic heart with the Cross and Mary, but was there long before as Bride, Brighid or Brighid of the Dedannans, those not immortal but for long ages deathless folk who to the Gael were as the Olympians to the Greeks. That earlier Brighid was goddess of poetry and music, one of the three great divinities of love, goddess of women, the keeper of prophecies and dreams, the watcher of the greater destinies and guardian of the future. I think she was no other than the Celtic Demeter - that Demeter- Desphoena born of the embrace of Poseidon, who in turn is no other than Lir, the Oceanus of the Gael, and instead of Demeter seeking and lamenting Persephone in the underworld, it is Demeter- Brighid seeking her brother (or, it may be, her son) Manan (Manannan), God of the Sea, son of Oceanus, Lir...Persephone and Manan are all symbols of the same Return to Life."

"Ó'Hógáin makes connections between the saint, the goddess, the sun, poetry, cows, Vedic tradition and the goddess Boann (eponym of the River Boyne), who may have been the mother of Brigit, and whose name seems to come from bo/-fhionn (white cow, she of white cattle) cognate with Sanskrit Govinda. We did, of course, encounter the Boann in the first part of this article, where I made connections between her story and that of Nefertiti, Hagar’s mother. As for the Sanskrit connection, I pointed out in an earlier article Brigid’s possible link with Saraswati, the Hindu goddess of knowledge, music, art, speech, wisdom, and learning.

"Brigid’s other names are old Gaelic names: Brighid-Muirghin-na-tuinne, Brighid Conception of the Waves; Brighid-Sluagh (or Sloigh), Brighid of the Immortal host; Brighid-nan-sitheachseang, Brighid of the Slim Fairy Folk; Brighid-Binne-Bheule-lhuchd-nan-trusganan-uaine, Song-sweet (literally: melodious mouth'd) Brighid of the Tribe of the Green Mantles. She is also called Brighid of the Harp, Brighid of the Sorrowful, Brighid of Prophecy, Brighid of Pure Love, St. Bride of the Isles, Bride of Joy and many other names."​

Brigid’s Domains

Brigid’s domain over fertility and motherhood included not only mortals and gods, but animals as well. Her role as protector of domesticated animals was demonstrated via the animals she kept:​
  • Fe and Men, two oxen who lend their names to Mag Femen, a field in County Kildare;
  • Torc Triath, the “king of boars” which appeared in Arthurian legend;
  • Cirb, a powerful ram and the king of sheep.
It is curious that one of these animals is a powerful ram. Could it have been a golden ram perhaps?

Brigid and the Sacred Flame

In her earliest incarnation, as Breo-Saighit, she was called the ‘Flame of Ireland’, ‘Fiery Arrow’. She was a goddess of the forge as well, reflecting on her fire aspect. Legend says that when she was born, a tower of flame reaching from the top of her head to the heavens. Her birth, which took place at sunrise, is rumoured to have given the family house the appearance of being on fire.

Brigid was therefore viewed as a fire goddess, associated with smithcraft and possibly a fire cult. Her status as a fire goddess was also apparent in her connection to the sun and dawn in particular. Brigid's Cross (MJF: see earlier post on these ancient crosses) is usually in the form of a solar wheel, so this may be evidence that she was also viewed as a sun goddess. A perpetual flame burned in Kildare in pre-Christian times and was kept alight by Saint Brigid and her nuns, possibly up to the sixteenth century. Her name, “Exalted One,” reflected not only her nature as a solar deity, but her connection to crafting and wisdom as well.

In an ancient Irish text Giraldus Cambrensis, Saint Brigid and nineteen of her nuns took turns in guarding a sacred fire which burned perpetually and was surrounded by a hedge within which no male might enter. In this, Brigid is like the Gaulish 'Minerva'." In Minerva's sanctuary in Britain there was also a perpetual flame. According to the Irish Text "The Book of Dunn Cow", Brigid's sacred number was nineteen, representing the nineteen-year cycle of the Celtic Great Year, the time it took from one new moon to the next to coincide with the Winter Solstice (i.e., the Metonic lunar cycle). It was believed though, that on the twentieth day of each cycle Brigid herself would tend the flame.​

Holy Wells and Springs

Hagar is noted in the Bible for being associated with both a spring and a well. After fleeing Egypt, Hagar became pregnant, and tension arose between the Sarah and Hagar. Sarah complained to Abraham, and treated Hagar harshly. As a result, Hagar ran away.

Genesis tells us that Hagar fled into the desert on her way to Shur. At a spring en route, an angel appeared to Hagar, who instructed her to return to Sarah, so that she may bear a child who "shall be a wild ass of a man [MJF: shades of Hercules]: his hand shall be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the face of all his brethren" (Genesis 16:12). Then she was told to call her son Ishmael. Afterward, Hagar referred to God as "El Roi". She then returned to Abraham and Sarah, and soon gave birth to a son, whom she named as the angel had instructed.

Later, Sarah gave birth to Isaac and Bible tells us that the tension between the women returned. At a celebration after Isaac was weaned, Sarah found the teenage Ishmael mocking her son (Gen 21:9). She was so upset by the idea of Ishmael inheriting their wealth that she demanded that Abraham send Hagar and her son away. She declared that Ishmael would not share in Isaac's inheritance. Abraham was greatly distressed but God told Abraham to do as his wife commanded because God's promise would be carried out through Isaac but Ishmael would be made into a great nation as well because he was Abraham's offspring.

Early the next morning, Abraham brought Hagar and Ishmael out together. Abraham gave Hagar bread and water then sent them into the wilderness of Beersheba. She and her son wandered aimlessly until their water was completely consumed. In a moment of despair, she burst into tears. God heard her and her son crying and came to rescue them. The angel opened Hagar's eyes and she saw a well of water. He also told Hagar that God would "make a great nation" of Ishmael.

Islamic tradition puts a slightly different spin on these events. It has Hagar running between the Safa and Marwa hills in search of water for her son. After the seventh run between the two hills, an angel appeared before her. He helped her and told her that God had heard Ishmael's crying and would provide them with water. At that point, God caused a spring to burst forth from the ground, where Ishmael's heel lay, and thereafter Mecca became known for its excellence and abundance of water. The well was subsequently named the Zamzam Well and become a holy source of water.

Hence, if Brigid is associated with Hagar, we might expect her to be linked with sacred springs and wells too. Sure enough she is. Taking just one example, high up in the northern Hebrides [MJF: sounds a bit like Hesperides with its golden apples doesn’t it and also contains within the name a reference to ‘Bride’ as well] is a beautiful well situated on a croft above the sea in a village called Melbost Borve, which is north-west of Lewis. The well is dedicated to Saint Bride, the Catholic equivalent of Brigid, and is known to be a place of healing. Apparently, in local tradition there are still strange and ancient rituals associated with the deity that must be a survival of pagan times. Brigid/Bride has a white wand of birch, broom or bramble called the ‘sacred wood’, which is stripped of all bark and she is associated with healing and good health. Indeed, she was the Celtic mother goddess of the life-force itself.​

The Lady in the Lake

Gardiner and Osborn saw Brigid as a serpent goddess in their quest for the Grail and sought to find links between Brigid, King Arthur and the Holy Grail. They state that according to Celtic scholars, Brigid, as the Irish version of the Welsh Ceridwen, was the original Lady of the Lake. However, when they went through the 12th century Welsh Arthurian tales they could find no mention of the Lady in the Lake. Nor could they find her origins in the French literature of the period. They therefore deduced that this sub-aquatic deity may well have originated in Celtic legend and been incorporated into the Grail lore later on. Given that we have learned that Brighid is linked with her brother (or it may be her son) Manannan, a Celtic God of the Sea (equivalent to the Greek god Poseidon), this link should not be surprising.

Further research revealed to them that when the Romans came to Britain, they associated Brigid to Minerva, a Gorgon. Minerva’s symbol is the snake and she is associated with healing and sacred springs (like Brigid), wells and waterways – as can be seen at the famous Roman spa at Bath in Somerset, England. They also pointed out that Brigid was associated with the ‘magical arts’ (aka the ‘Smithy’) and with blacksmiths – it is the Lady of the Lake who bestows the magical sword Excalibur on Arthur, which was obviously made by a powerful smith. We might compare this aspect with the Norse story of Wayland the Smith, the maker of weapons and armour who is enslaved by a king. Wayland takes revenge by killing the king's sons and then escapes by crafting a winged cloak and flying away (MJF: are there shades of the story of Daedalus here?). Wayland is also mentioned in passing in a wide range of texts, such as the Old English Waldere and Beowulf and in the old English story of Franks Casket (MJF: curious it should be “Franks” as in the Franks in France who are related to the Allens). See further: Wayland the Smith - Wikipedia, in which you will find Scandinavian correspondences to the story as well.

The Franks Casket is one of a number of other early English references to Wayland, whose story was evidently well known and popular, although no extended version in Old English has survived. In the front panel of the Franks Casket, incongruously paired with an Adoration of the Magi, Wayland stands at the extreme left in the forge where he is held as a slave by King Niðhad, who has had his hamstrings cut to hobble him. Below the forge is the headless body of Niðhad's son, whom Wayland has killed, making a goblet from his skull; his head is probably the object held in the tongs in Wayland's hand. With his other hand Wayland offers the goblet, containing drugged beer, to Böðvildr, Niðhad's daughter, whom he then rapes when she is unconscious. Another female figure is shown in the centre; perhaps Wayland's helper, or Böðvildr again. To the right of the scene Wayland (or his brother) catches birds; he then makes wings from their feathers, with which he is able to escape [MJF: Daedalus again?]. English local tradition placed Wayland's forge in a Neolithic long barrow mound known as Wayland's Smithy, close to the Uffington White Horse in Oxfordshire. If a horse to be shod, or any broken tool, were left with a sixpenny piece at the entrance of the barrow the repairs would be executed. In my childhood, I remember visiting both places, although Uffington was then in my home county of Berkshire and people were very upset to lose what they saw as their county symbol to Oxfordshire. See Franks Casket - Wikipedia. These Old English and Nordic stories seem to have a strong link with Greek classical myths. However, the question we need to ask is which group were on first. The content of these stories also reminds me of a quote the C’s made in the Session dated 2 February 2003:

Q: (Galahad) Is the importance of Argos related to the myth of Jason and the Argonauts?
A: Yup.
Q: (Galahad) Does it have something to do with the individuals who flew away on the Ram?
Q: (Galahad) Is it a significant fact that this girl's name was similar to Helen of Troy?
A: Could be a clue. All those stories of escape from confinement and flying and cataclysm...? Who was imprisoned? Why? Good night.

This particular extract links us to the story of Phrixus and Helle and the Golden Ram that became the Golden Fleece (which is linked with golden apples) and is a precursor to the story of the Siege of Troy. Helle is being linked here by the C’s with Hagar/Kore and by extension Brigid of the Tuatha De Danann and Princess Tara. Hence, Helle is yet another persona of Hagar/Kore. I aim to return to Helle in a later post, as I think she and what she had in her possession may have been the real cause of the Siege of Troy and not Helen, as in her mother Nefertiti, the consort of Abraham/Paris.

We also see the casket (like Franks Casket) or a chest cropping up again and again as a theme in these myths. For example, Perseus and his mother Danae were confined and cast adrift upon the sea in a chest or casket. Then there is the story of Pandora’s Box and the most famous casket of them all, the Ark of the Covenant. It is not the casket itself though that we need to focus on but rather its contents.

Even the Rosicrucians get in on the act in the third ‘Rosicrucian’ tract released in 1616 called The Chemical Wedding of Christian Rosenkreuz, which evokes resonances of the Grail romances and the Knights Templar – Christian Rosenkreuz is said to wear a white tunic with a red cross on the shoulder like a Templar. The tract is a complex Hermetic allegory with unmistakeable echoes, according to Frances Yates, of John Dee’s esoteric thoughts. In the course of the narrative a play is performed (an allegory within an allegory) in which a princess of unspecified royal lineage, whose rightful domains have been usurped by the Moors, is washed ashore in a chest. The rest of the play deals with her vicissitudes and her marriage to a prince who will help her regain her heritage. There are obviously strong associations here with Danae, who regains her royal heritage through her son Perseus (a Perceval archetype) after being set adrift in a chest. However, could there also be associations here with Hagar/Kore/Brigid/Tara, an Egyptian princess, and Brigid’s Cauldron? Could it be Kore’s Perseid lineage that has been usurped with the deaths of her father Akhenaten and her brother Tutenkhamun?​

Ceridwen’s Cauldron

The Mabinogion, the great Welsh folklore tradition, contains the stories of Brigid’s Well and Ceridwen’s Cauldron. Ceridwen is Brigid’s Welsh equivalent. According to the legend, Ceridwen lived on the shore of a lake called Lyn or Lake Tegid. She had a son named Morfran (meaning ‘Great Cow’). The name ‘Lyn’ is another version of the name ‘Lin’, which means ‘snake’. Her son was considered to be so hideous that the only way he would make it in the ‘world of man’ was to become a prophet or prognosticator. To make this happen, Ceridwen brewed an elixir that would give him great wisdom (MJF: shades of alchemy here). Both Ceridwen and Brigit were also said to be keepers of the cauldron, chalice or cup and to ‘drink’ from the chalice was a metaphor for receiving great healing, fertility and sustenance – which makes it seem very much like the ‘Gift of God’ to me. The cauldron was also known as the ‘Cauldron of Rebirth’, which equates it with the Dagda’s or Bran’s cauldron. Gardiner and Osborn therefore concluded that Ceridwen and Brigit were serpent deities from the pre-Biblical snake cults, which may tie in with the Brotherhood of the Serpent. As to Brigit being a serpent deity, this makes me wonder about an exchange between the C’s and Laura concerning the constellation of Ophiuchus, the serpent hunter:​

Session 20 June 1998

Q: What was the head worshipped by the Templars that was supposed to have been called "Baphomet?"

A: Seer of the passage.

Q: What does that mean?

A: Remember, secrets of Knights Templar were kept in caves guided by eternally burning lamps.

Q: Okay, next question, is this Ophiuchus, the serpent holder, the same as what you have called 'the holder of Trent?

A: Close.

The Constellation Ophiuchus, formerly called Serpentarius, is near the constellation of Hercules, another serpent holder or dragon slayer. To the ancient Greeks, the constellation represented the god Apollo struggling with a huge snake that guarded the Oracle of Delphi. Later myths identified Ophiuchus with Laocoön, the Trojan priest of Poseidon, the trident carrying Greek god and founder of Atlantis. It may once even have been a thirteenth sign of the Zodiac sandwiched between Scorpio and Sagittarius. However, per an earlier post, I have suggested that ‘the holder of the Trent’ may in fact have been Brig or Brigid, the goddess of the Briganti, the Celtic tribe that occupied the Trent River area when the Romans first arrived in Britain. She may be found in the figure of Britannia, the trident carrying emblem and personification of Britain.

Gardiner and Osborn also concluded (rightly in my view) that Brigid and Ceridwen’s mutual association with wisdom, healing, cauldrons, cups or chalices, as well as sacred healing wells and springs, suggest they were one and the same person. It may be that the later Arthurian tales are simply being superimposed over these older Celtic legends, where a cup or chalice now replaces the cauldron. Gardiner and Osborn believe the layers of legend over hundreds of years have all but eliminated the serpent from the story but it is still there, concealed beneath the symbolism, myth, legend and later initiation rites. Nevertheless, all across pagan Europe the healing water shrines would be rapidly Christianised and either the Blessed Virgin Mary or other saints (like St. Bride or St. Winifred) would be installed as the new personage in charge of the shrine.

See Part 3 for the conclusion of the article.​

THE TUATHA DE DANANN PART 3

Hagar as Tara (Tea Tephi) or Scota

We must now disentangle the stories of Tara (Tea or Tamar Tephi) and Scota, two princesses who journeyed to Ireland from Egypt but at different times. I believe that both women are genuine historic persons but their stories have become conflated together. To help in this endeavour, I will turn again to the Genealogy Report: Descendants of Tamar Tephi, Princess of Judah prepared by those proposing the ‘British Israelite Theory’ linking the British Royal family to King David and the House of Judah, a copy of which I am appending to this post. I will, however, discuss the Book of Tephi, which provides a detailed account of her voyage, separately in a follow-up post, as it is a fairly lengthy work. I will start by cherry picking parts of the Genealogy Report that are useful to our purposes.

On the first page of the Report the basic story is related in ‘Jeremiah, Ireland, the Stone of Scone, and the English Kings ... Tamar Tephi: or The Maid of Destiny’, by John Dunham-Massey, 1918, and J. J. Pearson, 1924:

We left the Prophet Jeremiah, with his great-granddaughter, the Princess Royal (or, rather, Queen of Judah) Tamar Tephi, his secretary [Simon] Baruch, and their following, at the Port of Baal-Boaz (now Bilboa), near to the Yum Birska, or "evil sea" (Bay of Biscay), waiting for a passage to the "Isles which are beyond the Sea" (Jer. 25:22); whither, according to "the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God" (Acts 2:23), he was destined to convey the Heiress of Israel's Royal Line, with the "Sceptre of Judah" (Gen. 49:20).

Here we leave the mists of Tradition for the more sure ground of established History; and the facts I am now about to relate can be readily verified by reference to the ancient Irish, Scottish, and English Chronicles, from which I have gathered the following items of interest.

In or about the year 583-582 B.C. (some four years after the Destruction of Jerusalem by Nebuchadnezzar), there arrived at the Port in the North-East of Ireland, now known as Carrickfergus (in a ship belonging to the Iberian Danaan), an aged man named Ollam Fodhla, accompanied by an "Egyptian" Princess of surpassing beauty, dignity, and charm, bearing the name of Tamar or Tea Tephi, and the former's secretary, one Simon Brug. They brought with them a massive, strongly-secured and mysterious Chest or Case, which they regarded with the utmost reverence and guarded with jealous care, a Golden-coloured Flag or Banner, having blazoned upon it the device of a Red Lion, and a large rough Stone.”

Hence, yet again we another reference to a mysterious chest, which is accorded the utmost reverence and guarded with jealous care. Is this a hidden reference to the Ark and its contents? Is the large rough stone meant to be the Stone of Scone, the Stone of Destiny or Jacob’s Pillar?

“Furnished with letters of recommendation to Eochaidh II, the Danite Ardagh ("Heremon," or Head King of Ireland), the strangers made their way to Clothair (afterwards "Torah" or "Tara," - "the Hill of the Law"), the royal residence at this period. Here their credentials obtained for the wanderers an honourable and deferential reception at the Court of the Irish Monarch, to which no doubt the stately beauty of the "Egyptian" Princess in no small degree contributed”.

Notice the Head King of Ireland is described as a Danite linking him with the Tribe of Dan and the Tuatha de Danann. Perhaps Tamar Tephi was accorded such a welcome because the King recognised her as royal kin.

“This King Eochaidh must have been a good and well-disposed man, for, under the influence of Ollam Fodhla [Jeremiah], he purified his Court, if not, indeed, his entire kingdom, from many abuses; abolished the idols and asherahs or carved wooden objects of veneration, and set up a pure monotheistic forth of worship in the place of the Baalism of his fathers.”

In this we see shades of the idols of Rachel’s father being abandoned by the prophet Jacob as Baalist influences. There is a question mark here though whether Jeremiah accompanied Tamar Tephi as he was by tradition believed to have died in Tahpanhes after being stoned to death by his own Jewish people. However, in fairness, there is no mention of his death in the Bible so it is possible he could have accompanied her to Ireland.

The author goes on to remark that Tamar Tephi is described in very ancient ballads as "The Daughter of the Pharoahs, with a royal prosperous smile." This seems odd for a Jewish princess don’t you think since the history of Judaism is all about the children of Israel escaping from Egyptian slavery through the leadership of Moses. The author goes on:

“However, this may be, the Danite King wooed - "spake kindly to the damsel" (Gen. 34:3) - and won her heart; and finally proposed matrimony. Ollam Fodhla readily gave his consent to the marriage of his young charge Tamar Tephi, Princess Of Judah. The rough, square Stone, brought with the Princess, playing an important part in the marriage ceremony, for the royal couple were united before this "Stone of Destiny" as a silent witness of their solemn union (Gen. 49:24; Josh. 24:27; I Sam. 7:12); and they were subsequently crowned upon it, with the newly-made Queen's Golden Banner waving over them.
Please note that the "Stone of Destiny" is actually spoken about in the Holy Bible. Read the following passages: Genesis 28:11 to Genesis 35.15. This is the stone that Jacob used as a pillow to lay his head on. The stone is spoken about again in Exodus 17:12 - Exodus 17:15 as the stone that Moses sat upon. Also there is a reference to the rock that Moses struck to get water for the Israelites in Numbers Chapter 20. This is the same stone that was put under the Coronation Chair of the Kings and Queens of Scotland, Ireland, and England for centuries. The different names for the stone are: The Stone of Destiny, The Stone of Scone, Jacob's Pillow, The Stone Of Ascension, The Coronation Stone, and The Stone Of Israel. This constitutes the first Transference of the Sceptre of Judah into another family but still of the "Stock of Abraham" (Acts 13:26).

Deeply and irradicably imbedded in the poetry and historic folk-lore of the Sister Isle is a tradition quite 2,500 years old, to the effect that the little company of strangers, consisting of Ollam Fodhla, Tamar Tephi, and Simon Brug, were none other than the Prophet Jeremiah, King Zedekiah's Eldest Daughter, now the Queen of Judah, and Baruch, the former's amanuensis [scribe] or secretary.

And what more natural, even from the merely human point of view (leaving out of consideration for the moment the designs, promises, and guidance of The God of Israel), than that when they fled out of Egypt in order to escape the impending fury of Nebuchadnezzar - they should seek an asylum among their compatriots of Dan and Asher who had been established in Iberia and Ierne (Ireland) for upwards of 1,000 years, and with whom there was constant communion with their old home? “

Here we see a clear link again with the Tribe of Dan (the Tuatha de Danann?) that had settled in Ireland a thousand years earlier after conquering the Formorian giants and the Fir Bolg. However, archaeology and linguistic studies prove that Ireland was invaded by Milesian Celts (Gaels) from the Iberian Peninsula at this same time, who according to legend then defeated the Tuatha de Danann to take control of Ireland. So something is not quite right with this story. It evidently was not all peace and light. The authors go on:

“In process of time, the good and beautiful Queen Tamar, or Tea Tephi, died, loved and venerated by all Ireland. She was buried in the Hill of Tara, in a large tomb or repository 60 feet square, now covered with a huge mound; and with her was buried the large mysterious chest or case and its equally mystical contents, which was brought to Ireland on her arrival in that country, and which she directed should be interred with her.

On this point the talented Authoress, "Theta" in her pamphlet, "The Eagles and the Carcass" (pp. 37 and 38) remarks: "Meanwhile the Ark of the Covenant rests in its hiding place in Ireland until the time comes for its restoration, which will be when 'The Times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.' Some years ago, when [Arthur] Balfour [1848-1930] was Prime minister, he was asked in the House of Commons to grant permission for a search to be made for the Ark in the Hill of Tara, in which, tradition said, it was concealed. For some reason not given, this request was refused. The time had not arrived."

It is curious that anyone should request of the British Prime Minister (N.B. Eire was still part of the United Kingdom at that time) that an archaeological excavation should be carried out to discover whether the Ark of the Covenant was buried within the Hill of Tara. Evidently some people had linked Tea Tephi’s mysterious chest with the Ark of the Covenant.​

We then discover a contrary argument put forward in an article by the Christian Assemblies International.

“Apart from Tea, there is another lady mentioned in the Irish Annals with the name Scota. It is likely that she was a Milesian (see below) and thereby an Israelite, and it is not impossible that she could have been one of the “king’s daughters” who together with Jeremiah came to Ireland. Critics claim that she is called the daughter of Pharaoh and therefore cannot be an Israelite. They further claim that she was a contemporary of Moses and lived 400 years before Jeremiah.”

So now we start to see the confusion setting in between Tamar or Tea Tephi and Scota. The authors admit to this problem:

“The study of the ancient Irish and Scottish legends with regards to the account on Scota can be very frustrating - there are just so many variations, and suddenly two different Scotas appear which seems to be confusing.”

However, the authors do put forward some very pertinent points and reach some conclusions that are favourable to our position.

1. Scota is in all ancient Irish texts declared as the daughter of Pharaoh, thus she cannot be an Israelite.

It is true that Scota in all legends is declared as the daughter of the Pharaoh. This is not necessarily an argument against her being an Israelite. On the contrary! Being a former ally of the House of Judah, it seems logical that the contemporary Pharaoh Hophra take over some kind of guardianship (adoption?) of those royal refugees.

Most of the legends agree on the following: The ancestor of the Milesians, FEINIUS, lived in Scythia. His son Nel participated in the building of the tower of Babel. After the division of the nations he became an expert in languages and was therefore invited to Egypt by the PHARAOH. He married SCOTA, the Pharaoh’s daughter and witnessed the drowning of Pharaoh’s army in the Red Sea during the Exodus. After some time (centuries?), Breogain, one of the descendants of Nel, sails to Spain and builds the city of Brigantia there. Ith, the uncle (or brother?) of Milesius, son of Breogain, goes to Ireland and gets killed there by the Tuatha de Danann. King Milesius (Mil) sends his nine sons to avenge his death. One of them is Heremon (the husband of Tea). The Tuatha de Danaan are conquered and the Milesians settle in Ireland.

2. The king’s daughters don’t have a name in the Bible. One of them is arbitrarily identified with Scota.

While the Bible ends its record with the king’s daughters and Jeremiah at Tahpanhes, the Irish Annals pick up their trail. The people of Ireland handed down their history in songs, poems, and entertaining tales and legends. Historical figures were endowed with magical powers, and actual events were embellished by the Celtic bards. When Christianity arrived, monks compiled the stories into rare manuscripts. The clerics added their own spin to the tales as they tried to place them into biblical periods.

For example, Hophra (Pharaoh Cingris to the Irish), who was strangled in a boat on the Nile, became the Pharaoh of the Exodus during the time of Moses. And Amasis, the winner of the Civil War against Hophra, was made into the victorious Moses, because of the similarity of their names. So when Irish legends speak of “Moses” meeting with the Milesians (Miletus was only colonised at about 1000 B.C. from Athens), the true time setting for the event is more likely in the time of Jeremiah.

Keating mentions in his work “The History of Ireland from the Earliest Period to the English Invasion” TWO PRINCESSES NAMED SCOTA, one at the time of Moses, and another one with Gallam, called Miledh (The Milesian). Keating informs us that the Scota during the times of Moses “was the daughter of Pharaoh Cingris but the Pharaoh whose daughter was married to Miledh, was the fifteenth Pharaoh after him, and he was called Pharaoh Nectonibus.” Pharaoh Nectonibus reigned from 380 - 363 B.C. This was long after Moses, however, Nectonibus was the fifteenth Pharaoh from the reign of Amasis and Pharaoh Hophra.

We suggest therefore the following: Pharaoh Cingris in the Irish records is in reality Hophrah; and we can eliminate any reference to Moses.

All the events occurred during Scota’s lifetime (and there is only one Scota!), when she and the Milesians were at Tahpanhes. And the Milesian invasion of Ireland occurred at the height of their power, which was in the days of Jeremiah.

Given what the C’s have told us, there are some correct observations being made here but some are also clearly wrong. They indicate that Pharaoh Hophra is Cingris, who was strangled in a boat on the Nile, the Pharaoh of the Exodus during the time of Moses. The confusion for us here is that they are treating Abraham and Moses as two different people, whereas the C’s have said they are one and the same person. This means that Cingris must be the Pharaoh Akhenaten, using the C’s chronology. The C’s also confirmed that he was drowned in the Nile. I agree that there is only one Scota and she would have lived at the time of Jeremiah. I am not sure who Amasis is but Abraham/Mosis is more likely to be Tuthmose, prince of Egypt based on the author Graham Phillip’s reasoning or Smenkhare (see below for more on Smenkhare).

3. Scota is described in the Irish legends as contemporary with Moses or even the time of the Tower of Babel. This makes it impossible for her to be an Israelite princess at the time of Jeremiah.

One cannot really trust any chronology that is given in the ancient Irish texts. In the Lebor Gabal Erren (the Book of the Taking of Ireland) Scota is contemporaneous with Moses (about 1500 B.C.). In the various redactions of the Book of Leinster she lives 914 years after the Exodus, at the time of Alexander the Great (which is either ca. 550 B.C. or ca. 330 B.C.). The Scottichronicon has Scota as wife of Gaythelos, one generation after Moses. Nennius makes her (or her husband) come to Ireland 1002 years after the Exodus. The time spans mentioned are often greatly exaggerated.

As written earlier, it seems more probable and correlates much better to historical facts that the Milesians came to Ireland in the 7th century. That was also the time when they were known in history to have founded colonies all over the Mediterranean.

Making Scota contemporaneous with Moses at about 1500 B.C. certainly works much better from our perspective.

4. There is no proof that Miletus and his group were Israelites.

(A) A clear connection can be established through archaeological finds (like the Black Obelisk which can be seen at the British Museum) between the Israelites who were deported by the Assyrians, and a people called Beth-Khumri or Ghomri (Assyrian name); Kimmerioi (Greek); Saka (Persian) or Scythians. All these names are given by different nations to the same people: the Israelites.

The Milesians also called themselves Scots, and part of them settled later on in Scotland. The Scottish Declaration of Independence (Declaration of Arbroath, 1320 A.D.), a prized document attested by Robert the Bruce's barons in Parliament asserts that the nation of the Scots - with a king list of one hundred and thirteen monarchs - moved to the British Isles from Scythia by way of Spain. The document emphasises an Israelite context to the effect that the migration occurred "1200 years after the outgoing of Israel" (from Egypt). This would indicate a period of the 3rd-2nd centuries B.C.

(B) The city of Miletus in Asia Minor was founded by colonists from Athens at about 1000 B.C. Herodotus says they were “from the Government House in Athens and of the purest Ionian (Athenian) blood.

We learn that Athens was founded by a band of colonists from the city of Sais in Egypt, led by Cecrops (Calcol), a member of the Zerah branch of the Judahites (pre-Moses). His brother Dardanos (Darda) founded the famous city of Troy.

Calcol is said to have founded 14 cities in and around Greece. The city of Chalcis, located North of Athens, seems to bear his name. The Argonauts travelled to a region called Colchis on the Black Sea coast in order to retrieve the Golden Fleece. The Colchians had strong connections to Greece, Israel and Egypt.

In conclusion, there is ample proof that the Milesians were indeed Israelites.

I would disagree with their conclusion here. The Milesians were Celts/Gaels and would certainly have been related to the Scythians, who were originally Celts themselves and had settled in the Middle East after migrating from China. In that the Israelites were a Scythian-Semite mixture, they could, of course, be related to the Milesians. It cannot also be ruled out that the Milesians may have contained remnants of the Northern tribes of Israel conquered by the Assyrians around 600 BC.​

5. (a) It seems odd that the Tuatha de Danaan, who were Israelites themselves, killed their own queen. (b) The term “Tuatha de Danaan” doesn’t mean “Tribe of Dan” but “people / children of the goddess Danu”.

(A) Firstly, the Tuatha de Danaan most probably didn’t know that they were Israelites. Secondly, it is not unusual that different tribes of Israel fought against each other and people got killed. Take for example the war between Manasseh and Ephraim at the time of the Judges.

(B) “The Tuatha de Danaan ruled in Ireland for about two centuries, and were highly skilled in architecture and other arts from their long residence in Greece and intercourse with the Phoenicians.” There is a good chance that those can be linked to the “Danaoi” of Homer’s epics and even as far back as to ancient Israel at the time of Deborah: “Gilead abode beyond Jordan: and why did Dan remain in ships?” (Judges 5:17)

The part of Dan that was settled in the Northern part of the Kingdom and was taken away by the Assyrians actually forms the nucleus of the nation of Denmark today.

Before leaving the subject of “Scota” we would like to make the reader aware of the recent publications and findings of L. Evans. A review of her book, printed in the "Yorkshire Post" (England) 25 August 2000, “Egyptian Theory on ancient Humber boats” states: “Ancient Egyptians swapped the Nile for the Humber in one of the earliest trade missions to our shores, according to a new book. Egyptologist Lorraine Evans claims in ‘Kingdom of the Ark’ that evidence from the discovery of three boats on the shores of the Humber shows Egyptians were shipwrecked near Hull about 3,500 years ago. She speculates they had forsaken the ancient wonders of Egypt for a trade journey to Britain, but had come to grief in a storm within swimming distance of the shore, sparking the intriguing possibility they may have made their way to land and could have settled in the area, leaving some inhabitants of the East Riding with ancient Egyptian roots.”

Her theory, also drawing on finds from other parts of the country, suggests ancient Egyptian culture could have had a significant impact on early british life, claiming a princess who was Tutankhamun’s half-sister set up a colony in Ireland... “Three wooden boats were discovered by archaeologists in mud on the banks of the Humber at North Ferriby in 1937 and were at first mistaken for Viking long ships. The article goes on to state, "She claims other evidence from Ireland shows jewellery of east Mediterranean origin has been found in burial mounds while folklore persists that an Egyptian princess - said to be Princess Scota - the half sister of Tutankhamun - settled in a valley on the Emerald Isle." We are currently investigating Lorraine Evans' research on "Princess Scota" (see L. Evans, Kingdom of the Ark, Simon Schuster (UK) Ltd., 2000, ISBN 0-684-8604-3).

If Hagar was the daughter of Akhenaten, as suggested by the C’s, then she would indeed be Tutankhamun’s half sister. The fact that the Egyptian boats found on the banks of the River Humber may date back to circa 1500 BC puts them in the right age range for the reign of Akhenaten. The archaeology therefor supports this conjecture.

United Church of God Canada Article: Tea-Tephi or Scota?

The writers here take a middle ground view by contending that the names Tea Tephi and Tamar may refer to the same person at the time of Jeremiah but it is possible that they do not. In favour is the fact that these names are sometimes linked together in old Irish poems.

One of the primary Irish chronicles, The Annals of the Kings of Ireland by the Four Masters, mentions "Tea, daughter of Lughaidh, son of Itha, whom Eremhon married in Spain" (1636, Vol. 1, p. 31). At first glance, this would seem to rule out her being the daughter of Zedekiah. However, Lughaidh may not refer to an actual person. The Irish are referred to as the "race of Lughaidh" and Ireland as "the land of Lughaidh"—"one of the many arbitrary bardic names for Ireland" (Annals of the Four Masters, Vol. 6, appendix).

Lughaidh in old Gaelic could mean "House of God" - broken down as Logh, "God," and aidhe, "house, habitation, fortress" (Edward O'Reilly, An Irish-English Dictionary, 1821, 1864). "House of God" (Hebrew Beth-El) may have been a designation for David's dynasty or even for the "large, rough stone" reportedly brought by Jeremiah. The word Lughaidh may also come from lugha or lughadh, meaning "oath" - apparently because it invokes God (O'Reilly, note by editor John O'Donovan, p. 671; N. MacLeod and D. Dewar, A Dictionary of the Gaelic Language, 1831, 1909) — and could be related to God's oath to David.

The name “Itha” or “Ith” may mean "crown," as does the related Welsh yd (O'Reilly). Ith, coming from Spain, is said to be the son of Breoghan in some accounts, but this may simply be because the Milesian line of kings came to Ireland from Brigantium (modern Corunna near Santiago de Compostella) on the northwest coast of Spain. Indeed, Tea is in at least one old poem called Temor of Bregia. Brega or Breagh, it should be noted, was the immediate territory of Tara in ancient Ireland, named after the Celtic tribe known as the Brigantes (or vice versa). The Brigantes were located in southeast Ireland by the Roman geographer Ptolemy around 150 A.D. He also mentioned them as being one of the Celtic tribes in Britain at that time, as other sources also attest (see www.roman-britain.org/tribes/brigantes.htm). Some now believe that they derived their name from the Celtic goddess Brigid. Indeed, it could be that she is simply a later deification of Tea, combined with features of other pagan goddesses. According to some scholars, the name Brigid "comes from the Old Irish brigante, meaning ˜the exalted one'" (In Search of Ancient Ireland, Program 2: "Saints," PBS Home Video, 2002). This title could conceivably correspond to the modern "highness" for a royal personage. In any event, it is certainly possible that the name Brigantes or Brega originally came from Brigantium in northwest Spain—all perhaps relating to a royal title.

So we come back to Tara and Brigid again. Although the article surprisingly makes no mention of Lugh of the Tuatha de Danann, who we have previously encountered, it is interesting that they make the associations between the name “Lughaidh” with the word “oath” and the “House of God" which is “Beth-El” in Hebrew. I mention this because it makes me think of the sanctuary of “El-Berith” (Lord of the Covenant) in the valley of Shechem, where there was an ancient Canaanite shrine with a stone pillar erected that was most likely a totem of Baal-Berith. This sanctuary next to an Oak tree was also the place where Jacob (Abraham) buried the idols of strange gods that he had obtained from his wife’s (Rachel) father, as discussed in an earlier post.​

Pharaoh Cingrus or Chencris

The Pharaoh Hophra (Hebrew Chophra) mentioned earlier may be the Pharaoh Cingris or Chencris of Irish tradition. This name from Irish records could though denote any pharaoh as “Cenchris” was the Greek word for the kestrel or falcon, which represented the falcon-headed god Horus. And the Egyptians believed all living pharaohs to actually be Horus. However, Lorraine Evans in her book ‘Kingdom of the Ark’ using the list of Pharaohs found in Walter Bower’s Scottichronicon pointed out that “Chencres (Achencres) is the Greek rendering of Akhenaten who reigned around 1350 BC (although this date may be off by at least 200 years). Lorraine Evans pointed out in her book that this dating fits well with the dating of the skeleton of a teenage Egyptian boy (believed to be a prince) that was found buried at an ancient hill fort near to the Hill of Tara. He was wearing a necklace that was clearly Egyptian (very similar to one found in Tutankhamun’s tomb) in design. An almost identical necklace, believed to be from Egypt, was found on a skeleton at Molton in North Devon. She also mentions the boats of Egyptian design found buried in the mud on the banks of the River Humber at North Ferriby in Yorkshire (see above as further evidence for an Egyptian-British Isles link in antiquity.

As an interesting aside, in John of Fordun’s ‘Chronicle of the Scottish Nation’, Gaythelos, whose surname was Miletus, was a Scythian prince, the son of Neolus, although some say he was Greek. He was given no authority in the Kingdom, so he raised up a band of youths and rebelled against his father but this only made the people angry so he was driven out of the country. He sailed to Egypt where he became distinguished for his courage and daring and became an ally of Pharaoh. There are different accounts of his exploits. One chronicle says that he fought against the Ethiopians (who, as Laura had indicated, may not be the present day Ethiopians) who were ravaging Egypt, while another says he helped to keep the Israelites under control.

For his valour and to seal his alliance, Pharaoh gave him his daughter Scota in marriage, so that he became a potential successor to the Kingdom. John of Fordun provides a list of the names of the Egyptian dynasty into which he married, which corresponds to that of the 18th dynasty, although not all the Pharaohs of that dynasty were included on his list. However, the 18th dynasty is the dynasty of Akhenaten.

Given that the C’s have confirmed that Akhenaten was the Pharaoh of the Exodus, this story takes on a different significance for us since it may provide an echo of the story of a young Trojan (or Hittite?) prince, who we now know as Abraham, who inveigled his way into the Pharaoh’s court and married his daughter and for good measure subsequently absconded with his wife and treasures. Although the daughter’s name is given as Scota and the prince, Gaythelos, is evidently connected to the Milesians (Gaels), this may just be a later Scottish overlay or superimposition on an earlier story involving Tea Tephi, who we can now see was Hagar/Kore.

You will find other interesting points of view expressed in the Genealogy Report, particularly relating to the possible links between the Israelites and the Greeks and the British royal families and other royal lines in Europe. However, these British Israelite views are primarily intended to prove the dynastic link between the Royal House of David and the British royal families over the centuries in order to show how the Covenant between God and Abraham has been fulfilled outside of Israel, chiefly through the British Empire and the United States of America. The C’s have proposed an alternative view that the line of transmission through Abraham’s son Isaac was the false line and the true line was instead through Hagar and her son Ishmael. If this view is correct, then it would seem that Ishmael did not end up in the Desert of Paran or Bersheeba as the Bible tells us but rather somewhere in the British Isles, probably Ireland, and he would not then be the father of the Arab race as Islamic scholars have proposed.​

Who is Hagar/Kore in the Egyptian Royal Family

Akhenaten and his queen Nefertiti had six daughters but no sons. Tutankhamun was his son by another wife. All his daughters are accounted for except the eldest, Meritaten, who mysteriously disappeared. The third daughter, Ankhesenpaaten, married her half-brother Tutankhamun, an honour that should have been reserved for Meritaten as the eldest daughter. The other four daughters died – three of them during the plagues of Egypt according to the C’s. Lorraine Evans suggests that Meritaten must on this basis be the missing princess, called Scota, who married Gaythelos.

What does history say of Meritaten? Her name means "She who is beloved of Aten", Aten being the sun-deity whom her father, Pharaoh Akhenaten, worshipped. It is not known what happened to Meritaten. There are no known funerary goods inscribed with her name that have ever surfaced. She seems to have disappeared from the scene at roughly the same time as her husband, the putative Pharaoh Smenkhare. Meritaten is mentioned in diplomatic letters, by the name Mayati. Meritaten most likely was born in Thebes early in her father's marriage to Nefertiti, perhaps before he assumed the throne, as she is shown officiating during year five of his reign. The royal family first lived in Thebes and the royal palace may have been part of the Temple Complex of Akhenaten at Karnak. During Akhenaten's reign, she was the most frequently depicted and mentioned of his six daughters. Her figure appears on paintings in temples, tombs, and private chapels.

At some point, Meritaten married Smenkhare and became his Great Royal Wife. She is depicted with him in the tomb of Meryre II, bestowing honours and gifts upon Meryre. The chronology of the final years of the Amarna Period is unclear, however, Smenkhare is believed to have served as a co-regent to Akhenaten. Although Meritaten was the Great Royal Wife to Smenkhare, Nefertiti continued to be known as the Great Royal Wife of Akhenaten. Nefertiti still held the Great Royal Wife title in year 16, hence Smenkhare must have been a co-regent at that time, or otherwise ruled with his wife Meritaten sometime shortly after year 16 of Akhenaten’s reign.

Meritaten is mentioned on gold daisies that decorated a garment found in Tutankhamen's tomb. She also is mentioned on a wooden box meant to contain linen garments. The box mentions two kings: Neferkheperure-Waenre (Akhenaten) and Ankhkheperure-mr-waenre, Neferneferuaten-mr-waenre and the Great Royal Wife Meritaten. This suggests there could have been a co-regency between Akhenaten and Ankhkheperure, who may have been Smenkhkare.

According to some scholars, such as J.P. Allen, Ankhkheperure Smenkhkare ruled together with Meritaten, but in the year following Akhenaten's death, Smenkhkare died. The theory is, that Meritaten was the 'king's daughter' Akenkeres who is recorded in Manetho's Epitome to have assumed the throne next, in her own right as king and bearing the name Neferneferuaten. Neferneferuaten is assigned a reign of two years and one month and is placed in Manetho's account as the immediate predecessor of the king, Rathothis, who is believed to be Tutenkhamun, her half-brother. However, this is only conjecture as the royal line of succession in the late Amarna period is very muddled (see more below on this).

Archaeologist Alaine Zivie asserts that Meritaten also became a foster mother to Tutankhamun, referred to as Maia in some ancient records. Zivie noted that Thutmose, the sculptor appointed vizier by Akhenaten and who was found to be the creator of the famous bust of Nefertiti also created one of Maïa (Bubasteion I.20), the foster mother of Tutankhamun and who, in fact, was "Merytaten, the elder daughter of Akhenaten", "who sat briefly on the throne".

1624915302135.jpeg
Amarna Princess – Berlín Museum. Note the elongated skull like Nefertiti’s

The texts of its boundary stele mention that Meritaten was meant to be buried at Akhet-Aten (modern Amarna). The royal tomb in Amarna was used for the burial of Meketaten, Tiye, and Akhenaten, and likely was closed after the death and burial of Akhenaten. After that, Meritaten's burial may have been planned for one of the other royal tombs in Amarna. However, no burial chamber or tomb has ever been found for her, which allows for the biblical notion of her being Hagar the Egyptian, the concubine of Abraham.
Smenkhkare

Smenkhkare (alternatively romanised Smenkhare, Smenkare, or Smenkhkara; meaning "'Vigorous is the Soul of Re") was a pharaoh of unknown background who lived and ruled during the Amarna Period. Smenkhkare was husband to Meritaten, the daughter of his likely co-regent, Akhenaten. Very little is known of Smenkhkare for certain because later kings sought to erase the Amarna Period from history. Because of this, perhaps no one from the Amarna Interlude has been the subject of so much speculation as Smenkhkare. Smenkhkare's origins are unknown. It is assumed he was a member of the royal family, likely either a brother or son of the pharaoh Akhenaten. Clear evidence for a sole reign for Smenkhkare has not yet been found. There are few artefacts that attest to his existence at all, and so it is assumed his reign was short. While there are few monuments or artefacts that attest to Smenkhkare's existence, there is a major addition to the Amarna Palace Complex that bears his name. It was built in approximately Year 15 of Akhenaten’s reign and was likely built for a significant event related to Smenkhkare. A vast hall more than 125 metres square and including over 500 pillars, this late addition to the central palace has been known as the ‘Hall of Rejoicing’, ‘Coronation Hall’, or simply ‘Smenkhkare Hall’ because a number of bricks stamped Ankhkheperure in the House of Rejoicing in the Aten were found at the site.

Academic consensus has yet to be reached about when exactly Smenkhkare ruled as pharaoh and where he falls in the timeline of Amarna. In particular, the confusion of his identity compared to that of Pharaoh Neferneferuaten has led to considerable academic debate about the order of kings in the late Amarna Period. Aidan Dodson suggests that Smenkhkare did not have a sole reign and only served as Akhenaten's co-regent for about a year around Regnal Year 13. However, James Peter Allen depicts Smenkhkare as successor to Neferneferuaten and Marc Gabolde has suggested that after Smenkhkare's reign, Meritaten succeeded him as Neferneferuaten. Per Dodson's theory, Smenkhkare served only as co-regent with Akhenaten and never had an individual rule and Nefertiti became co-regent and eventual successor to Akhenaten. Smenkhkare and Meritaten appear together in the tomb of Meryre II at Amarna, rewarding Meryre. There, Smenkhkare wears the khepresh crown, however he is called the son-in-law of Akhenaten. Further, his name appears only during Akhenaten's reign without certain evidence to attest to a sole reign. Since his reign was brief, and he may never have been more than co-regent, the evidence for Smenkhkare is not plentiful, but nor is it quite as insubstantial as it is sometimes made out to be. It certainly amounts to more than just 'a few rings and a wine docket' or that he 'appears only at the very end of Ahkenaton's reign in a few monuments' as is too often portrayed

If Smenkhkare was Abraham, then much of what is said above makes perfect sense, since he would have been a foreign prince of whom little was known, who married the Pharaoh’s daughter and used his position to gain influence over the Pharaoh, perhaps reigning as his co-regent for a short period, if not in name then at least in practice. It could be the case that he was manoeuvring to take over the throne but this proposition should be set against the impact of the plagues that beset Egypt in the late Amarna period, the chaos that ensued after the eruption of Thera and the hostility that the adoption of the Aten as the sole god of Egypt had engendered in certain sectors of Egyptian society, particularly the powerful priesthood.

Conclusion

In this article we have looked at various members of the group of semi-divine beings known to Irish folklore as the Tuatha de Danann. Although their tale has been preserved in the mythologies of Ireland and Britain, there does seem to be a likelihood that it pertains to real historic persons, who have been deified over time. The stories of these gods bear a strong resemblance to the stories of equivalent Greek, Roman and Norse gods, which suggest a common origin. The C’s clues point towards that origin being in Bronze Age Egypt and the land of Canaan. It is likely that some or most of these beings were human hybrids with elongated skulls and larger brains and some may have been remnant Nephilim giants or part-Nephilim.

Their association with magical weapons may betray an underlying high technology, which was either given to them by alien or hyper-dimensional beings such as the Greys or Lizzies or an advanced subterranean civilisation such as the Nation of the Third Eye. They could also have been the legacy of an earlier advanced human civilisation such as Atlantis. Their means of arrival in Ireland may have been by conventional sailing craft but there is also a strong possibility that they were transported there by advanced flying craft hidden under the veil of dark clouds or magic animals (e.g., golden rams and flying horses etc.). When they were eventually defeated by the Milesian Celts (Gaels) they migrated to the underworld or otherworld (Sidhe), inhabited by fairy folk or other strange supernatural beings. This could be a reference to them joining, or in some cases rejoining, the subterranean or undersea civilisation(s) from whence some of them may have originally come.

Many of these beings were renowned for their great knowledge and technical skills and for acts of magic and healing. They were also associated with youthfulness and long life and the ability to provide unlimited sustenance. Their powers were often connected to magic cauldrons, caskets or chests, heads, springs and wells. In turn, there seems to be a correspondence between the magic treasure stored in, or encapsulated by, these caskets, chests and talking heads and the golden apples of western mythology.

We then looked at Hagar or Kore of the Bible and linked her with the Irish/Scottish mother or nature goddess Brigid and with the legendary Scota or Tea Tephi. In spite of the conflation of Scota and Tea Tephi, who were most likely different persons migrating to Ireland in different ages, we found they may have shared a common point of departure from the land of Egypt. It would seem that Tea Tephi was the daughter of Pharaoh Akhenaten and therefore a princess of Egypt. On this basis, she was most likely his eldest daughter Meritaten who disappeared from Egyptian history after the death of her father. She was married to the mysterious and enigmatic figure of Smenkhkare, who may be Abraham of the Bible and Paris of Troy of Greek mythology. Their bodies have never been identified or recovered and nor have their tombs.

We will next have to consider what happened to Meritaten/Hagar after she arrived in the British Isles and what became of her golden apple(s). In order to do this we will need to consider yet more of her many personas and that is in the Greek mythological figure of Helle and the Norse goddess Hel.

Attachments

• Genealogy Report - Descendants of Tamar Tephi, Princess of Judah 2.docx
    284.1 KB · Views: 1
Talk about a synchronicity, after downloading my last post I chanced upon an old episode of Ancient Aliens, which just happened to be about burial mounds and had a piece on Qin Shi Huang's burial complex that was discovered in 1974 by local farmers in Lintong County, outside Xi'an, Shaanxi, China. Terracotta Army - Wikipedia

This was an enormous funeral complex, which features at its heart a large pyramid assumed to contain the Emperor's sarcophagus. Perhaps the most exciting discovery to date has been the large Terracotta Army: Terracotta Army - Wikipedia

The figures include warriors, chariots and horses. Estimates from 2007 were that the three pits containing the Terracotta Army held more than 8,000 soldiers, 130 chariots with 520 horses, and 150 cavalry horses, the majority of which remained buried in the pits near Qin Shi Huang's mausoleum. Other terracotta non-military figures were found in other pits, including officials, acrobats, strongmen, and musicians.

At the time the programme was aired, the Chinese authorities had not yet excavated the pyramid. This was because they had found the presence of mercury, a very toxic substance. The Mad Hatter in Alice Through the Looking Glass was not mad for nothing (Victorian hatters used mercury in the process of producing hats, which caused serious mental side effects). In the programme, the Chinese archeologist speculated that the Emperor's tomb might be situated within a small scale recreation of his kingdom inside the pyramid, with possible rivers of mercury representing Chinese rivers with a full scale night sky depicted over the landscape showing the stars that could be viewed in the Chinese night sky. However, the presence of mercury led the Ancient Alien observers to suggest it might be connected with technology since one of the main uses of mercury today is in electronic circuit boards. Mercury has also been found in other ancient pyramid sites including Teotihuacan in Mexico: Liquid mercury found beneath Teotihuacan temple. Is there a possible connection here?

Ancient Aliens is an excellent documentary series for those who have not seen it. It has covered so many topics the C's have discussed over the years and often the guest experts have put forward views that closely correspond with things the C's have said. Indeed, Graham Hancock guested on this particular programme. What interested me is the connection they made in the programme between circular burial mounds such as Newgrange in Ireland and flying saucers. They also made the important observation that when ancient Chinese commentators speak of flying dragons and ancient Greek poets and story tellers speak of flying horses, this was their way of referring to what we would today call UFOs or flying saucers. Since they had no other frame of reference, they used what terms they could relate to in order to describe them. This point may be highly relevant when it comes to the stories of Perseus and his flying horse Pegasus and Helle who fell off a flying ram. When seen in this context, those stories take on a new meaning, which I hope to refer to in later posts.

In the same programme, they also mentioned the strange tombs found in Japan that are literally in the shape of keyholes. The most famous one is probably that at Sato and the scale of it is larger than the Great Pyramid at Giza. Here is a picture:

View attachment 45326

When the C's said "Seldom are answers so readily obtainable as in the "key" book", did Laura and Ark have a book on the Kofun tombs in their library I wonder?
For those not aware, I have a great fascination for what is hidden away on Mars. It was the C's comments on the Face on Mars that brought me to the Cassiopaean website in the first place. The C's once confirmed in a session that all three planets, i.e., Earth, Mars and Kantek were occupied simultaneously at one time. I posted the above photograph of a Kofun tomb in the shape of a key some while ago now on this thread. However, I have just stumbled upon the article posted below, which I felt I just had to share with you as it only adds to the mystery of our hidden and concealed past.

The article contains a NASA photograph of a rock structure on Mars, which, whilst heavily degraded, shows what seems to display a key like character that is very similar to the Kofun tombs in Japan referred to in my earlier post. The rock structure is unlikely to be natural. Can this be a mere coincidence? Some people like Dr. John Brandenburg, who is cited in the article I am posting and frequently appears on episodes of Ancient Aliens, believe there was a nuclear war on Mars and there is hard evidence to support this hypothesis with certain isotopes being detected in the Martian atmosphere that only result from atomic weapon explosions and cannot occur naturally. It could explain why Mars has been considered as the God of War (Aries) by so many ancient cultures and not just because of its red colour. There are in fact pyramid structures all over Mars, large and small, just like on Earth and there are also odd rock carvings of people and animals too (including one of a Nefertiti figure in full Egyptian headdress). There are even those that argue that "Cairo" in Egypt, where the Giza Plateau is located, means "Mars" in arabic. Please remember that the C's confirmed that the Face on Mars at Cydonia is real and was built by Atlantians and the pyramids on Mars used crystal technology, and some of these are still active.

Anyway, let me know what you think of the article.

Following on from a recent post I did in which I revealed some strange energy activity emenating from a region of space located in the Constellation of Cygnus the Swan, I discovered this recent article, which suggests there may be habitable planets within the constellation, a constellation that lies over Oak Island in geomancy terms.​

Back
Top Bottom