Alton Towers, Sir Francis Bacon and the Rosicrucians

I don't recall seeing that particular episode but Ancient Aliens is an absolute treasure trove of a series in terms of the information the series conveys. This is a great find though. Considering that the Merkhaba crystal skull came from Kantek over 80,000 years ago, one must wonder at just how much data is downloaded within it. Finding it would provide us with the greatest history bank or depository in existence and would certainly reveal mankind's true origins as the C's have hinted.

As for quartz crystals in rocks, don't forget that Stonehenge is made up of quartz based rocks too. As the C's once said to Laura - do you really know the true power of Stonehenge? I visited it once as a child, as we lived close to Wiltshire in my childhood days. The place does have an incredible power about it, even as a ruin. The last time I visited near to it was when I had to pick my teenage son up from an army camp a couple of years back. The camp was very close to the monument (we could see it from the road as we drove back). He was an army cadet at the time but had felt overwhelmed by his experience and his MO asked me to come and pick him up on the second day into his camp. My son is a bit of a sensitive (as a child he used to talk of seeing little people), so I don't know if he may have been affected by his proximity to Stonehenge. He looks like a classic Celt too, being tall, pale skinned with golden red hair. He is also very into his Irish heritage and has learned a bit of Gaelic.​

Incidentally, do you know what the scientists meant by "recording information in 5D mode"? Scientists currently operate on the Einstein basis of three dimensions plus one of time. Hence, what is the 5th dimension to them? Do they just mean at a quantum level?

The mention of "nanostructured quartz glass" reminds me that the C's once made a specific reference to "Nano" perhaps in relation to the Great Pyramid. If anyone can track that reference down it might provide a connection to what we are focusing on here.
To save anyone looking, I found the reference to "nano" in the Session dated 2 September 2002 See Session 14 September 2002. Here is the extract:

Q: (Ark) Prime numbers. So back to some math and some prime numbers in the sessions that we had long ago. The idea at that time was to relate or to make a graph of prime numbers by using a pyramid. I tried to do it without much success. But just last week I found by chance that there's a guy in Germany, who did without knowing about C's. He produced just such a graph. Here it is (Ark shows image.) He did it. It is a graph of whole numbers and he assembled it in a pyramid and you see how prime numbers arrange according to certain lines. There is a certain order which can be found. So my question is whether what he did really is what I was supposed to do because I was trying to assemble prime numbers in a three dimensional pyramid, which doesn't fit your description or to make a graph because three dimensional thing is not really a graph. The question is: is this pyramid which I got from this guy what I was supposed to do?

A: Close but not there yet.

Q: (Ark) Can I have a hint what is lacking, a different ordering of numbers would be better?

A: Most likely. You will just "stumble" on the method.

Q: (Ark) Another question related to prime numbers, you said in prime numbers you will find resonance and I was kind of surprised about that...

A: There is your clue.

Q: (Ark) It was supposed to be related to sound, but I have a problem with sound because sound frequency depends on the medium in which sound propagates. The medium can be air, can be stone, can be everything; frequency spectrum will depend on the medium. Now we are talking about pyramid and sound related to pyramid. Was this...

A: Yes...Pyramid, Pyrenees, Pyr...

Q: (V) There must be something about the Pyr. How does Pyr relate to prime numbers? (Ark) Where is pyramid, where are they coming from, where's the name coming from, what's this? Pyro, fire, no? (L) Yeah, fire.

A: Frequency of light...

Q: (Ark) Sonoluminescence. But again there is this term frequency, I have a real problem with you guys using the term frequency because frequency is number of oscillation per unit of time, but what is unit of time, a second, a minute, an hour, a year?

A: Can we say "nano?"

Q: (Ark) It doesn't make sense because what's nano? It doesn't explain in which unit frequency is supposed to be measured, there is no such thing like frequency if we don't say which unit of time. So nano suggests it should be some nano measure of frequency, or natural frequency, but I don't know any particular frequency that is, so to say, can be served as a unit of time.

A: How long is a grand cycle? Think in those subunits.

It is aso interesting to note that sound and light propogate as wave forms in a medium. In spite of the huge difference between light and sound in terms of speed or frequency, all wave forms are subject to the same functionality including interference.

The session Ark refers to at the beginning of this extract was that of the 31 October 1998, which had that strange reference to "Zuber" in it, which I wrote about in my last posting. It is interesting that we also get more references to pyramids and the Pyrenees where the enclave of alchemists is based. It also contained a further discussion of "Zuber" again. That session also was the one where the C's suggested using a split image perspective for the Shepherds of Arcadia painting.

Q: Okay. Now. This woman with this book "The Horse of God," talks about the shadow of the horse in the Shepherds of Arcadia painting that is evident if you turn it upside down. I know that I dreamed that the painting was a map. In terms of this map, what would be the zero meridian that one would use to place the map?

A: There need not be a zero meridian.

Q: Is there any one thing... I doused the picture, and it seemed that the head of the kneeling man with the beard was the important figure. Where, on a map, would one place this head in order to have the other figures in correct alignment?

A: Best to split the image, head to head. Vertically.

Q: Split the image and put the same guy head to head to his own head?

A: Close.

Q: Now, when you were saying that I needed to get a better 'handl' on it and I found...

A: Have you overlooked North America? Check Atlas indices for names to pique interest.

Q: What names?

A: Oh now, we cannot tell you that!

Q: The reason I have been focusing on Europe is because you said that this thing we were supposed to find was in the Rhineland...

A: But there are always connections, both hither and yon. Tricky those Rosicrucians, tricky. And what of Piri Reis?

Q: Well, I was already lost in a sea of puzzle pieces. Nothing like making it harder!

A: Or easier. Template... Templar... Temporary. Temperature... prime numbers, prime rib... Primary.

Q: Oh God! I thought it was bad before, now it is worse! We were talking about, at some point, going to France and checking some of these things, and even finding a place to live that belonged to these families...

A: Patience.

Q: Well, obviously, we would have to have a LOT of bucks to do any of this so it is out of the question at present. Now, Mike wanted me to ask about this time when remote viewing was effective. Is this in fact true, and if so, why?

A: Remote viewing requires the accessing of the imagination situation.

Q: How does that relate to the time of day?

A: When it is 03:33 at 33 degrees, what is it at 66?

Q: I guess what this means is that when it is one time in one place, it is a different time someplace else.

A: Hours are determined by those who set them.

Q: Indeed. So, it works if you think it does?

A: Constraints produce restraints.

Now instead of "Pyramid, Pyrenees, Pyr..." we get references to "Template... Templar... Temporary. Temperature... prime numbers, prime rib... Primary" as part of the puzzle pieces. Even the name "Piri" as in Piri Reis the Turkish admiral and navigator may have its root in "Pyr" the Greek for fire. I suspect that all these clues ultimately link back to the Merkhaba, the firestone, since it involves the Great Pyramid, the alchemist enclave in the Pyrenees, the Templars who once had it in their possession. However, it is the word "Template" that really draws me here since it reminds me of something Dr Joseph Farrell once said in his books on the Giza Death Star, where he hypothesised that the Pyramid was a weapon system that used interferometry. FYI: Interferometers are investigative tools used in many fields of science and engineering. They are called interferometers because they work by merging two or more sources of light to create an interference pattern, which can be measured and analyzed. They can also be used to create a template of your chosen target in modern warfare. Hence, my reference to interference above. I hope to develop this theme in a later post since it points perhaps to a once dark chapter in the Merhaba's history, one which may have been repeating an earlier chapter in the lost history of Atlantis.

To save anyone looking, I found the reference to "nano" in the Session dated 2 September 2002 See Session 14 September 2002. Here is the extract:

Q: (Ark) Prime numbers. So back to some math and some prime numbers in the sessions that we had long ago. The idea at that time was to relate or to make a graph of prime numbers by using a pyramid. I tried to do it without much success. But just last week I found by chance that there's a guy in Germany, who did without knowing about C's. He produced just such a graph. Here it is (Ark shows image.) He did it. It is a graph of whole numbers and he assembled it in a pyramid and you see how prime numbers arrange according to certain lines. There is a certain order which can be found. So my question is whether what he did really is what I was supposed to do because I was trying to assemble prime numbers in a three dimensional pyramid, which doesn't fit your description or to make a graph because three dimensional thing is not really a graph. The question is: is this pyramid which I got from this guy what I was supposed to do?

A: Close but not there yet.

Q: (Ark) Can I have a hint what is lacking, a different ordering of numbers would be better?

A: Most likely. You will just "stumble" on the method.

Q: (Ark) Another question related to prime numbers, you said in prime numbers you will find resonance and I was kind of surprised about that...

A: There is your clue.

Q: (Ark) It was supposed to be related to sound, but I have a problem with sound because sound frequency depends on the medium in which sound propagates. The medium can be air, can be stone, can be everything; frequency spectrum will depend on the medium. Now we are talking about pyramid and sound related to pyramid. Was this...

A: Yes...Pyramid, Pyrenees, Pyr...

Q: (V) There must be something about the Pyr. How does Pyr relate to prime numbers? (Ark) Where is pyramid, where are they coming from, where's the name coming from, what's this? Pyro, fire, no? (L) Yeah, fire.

A: Frequency of light...

Q: (Ark) Sonoluminescence. But again there is this term frequency, I have a real problem with you guys using the term frequency because frequency is number of oscillation per unit of time, but what is unit of time, a second, a minute, an hour, a year?

A: Can we say "nano?"

Q: (Ark) It doesn't make sense because what's nano? It doesn't explain in which unit frequency is supposed to be measured, there is no such thing like frequency if we don't say which unit of time. So nano suggests it should be some nano measure of frequency, or natural frequency, but I don't know any particular frequency that is, so to say, can be served as a unit of time.

A: How long is a grand cycle? Think in those subunits.

It is aso interesting to note that sound and light propogate as wave forms in a medium. In spite of the huge difference between light and sound in terms of speed or frequency, all wave forms are subject to the same functionality including interference.

The session Ark refers to at the beginning of this extract was that of the 31 October 1998, which had that strange reference to "Zuber" in it, which I wrote about in my last posting. It is interesting that we also get more references to pyramids and the Pyrenees where the enclave of alchemists is based. It also contained a further discussion of "Zuber" again. That session also was the one where the C's suggested using a split image perspective for the Shepherds of Arcadia painting.

Q: Okay. Now. This woman with this book "The Horse of God," talks about the shadow of the horse in the Shepherds of Arcadia painting that is evident if you turn it upside down. I know that I dreamed that the painting was a map. In terms of this map, what would be the zero meridian that one would use to place the map?

A: There need not be a zero meridian.

Q: Is there any one thing... I doused the picture, and it seemed that the head of the kneeling man with the beard was the important figure. Where, on a map, would one place this head in order to have the other figures in correct alignment?

A: Best to split the image, head to head. Vertically.

Q: Split the image and put the same guy head to head to his own head?

A: Close.

Q: Now, when you were saying that I needed to get a better 'handl' on it and I found...

A: Have you overlooked North America? Check Atlas indices for names to pique interest.

Q: What names?

A: Oh now, we cannot tell you that!

Q: The reason I have been focusing on Europe is because you said that this thing we were supposed to find was in the Rhineland...

A: But there are always connections, both hither and yon. Tricky those Rosicrucians, tricky. And what of Piri Reis?

Q: Well, I was already lost in a sea of puzzle pieces. Nothing like making it harder!

A: Or easier. Template... Templar... Temporary. Temperature... prime numbers, prime rib... Primary.

Q: Oh God! I thought it was bad before, now it is worse! We were talking about, at some point, going to France and checking some of these things, and even finding a place to live that belonged to these families...

A: Patience.

Q: Well, obviously, we would have to have a LOT of bucks to do any of this so it is out of the question at present. Now, Mike wanted me to ask about this time when remote viewing was effective. Is this in fact true, and if so, why?

A: Remote viewing requires the accessing of the imagination situation.

Q: How does that relate to the time of day?

A: When it is 03:33 at 33 degrees, what is it at 66?

Q: I guess what this means is that when it is one time in one place, it is a different time someplace else.

A: Hours are determined by those who set them.

Q: Indeed. So, it works if you think it does?

A: Constraints produce restraints.

Now instead of "Pyramid, Pyrenees, Pyr..." we get references to "Template... Templar... Temporary. Temperature... prime numbers, prime rib... Primary" as part of the puzzle pieces. Even the name "Piri" as in Piri Reis the Turkish admiral and navigator may have its root in "Pyr" the Greek for fire. I suspect that all these clues ultimately link back to the Merkhaba, the firestone, since it involves the Great Pyramid, the alchemist enclave in the Pyrenees, the Templars who once had it in their possession. However, it is the word "Template" that really draws me here since it reminds me of something Dr Joseph Farrell once said in his books on the Giza Death Star, where he hypothesised that the Pyramid was a weapon system that used interferometry. FYI: Interferometers are investigative tools used in many fields of science and engineering. They are called interferometers because they work by merging two or more sources of light to create an interference pattern, which can be measured and analyzed. They can also be used to create a template of your chosen target in modern warfare. Hence, my reference to interference above. I hope to develop this theme in a later post since it points perhaps to a once dark chapter in the Merhaba's history, one which may have been repeating an earlier chapter in the lost history of Atlantis.
When reading this I noticed that when Laura was talking about the book "The Horse of God" she mentioned having a dream which then led to further questions and clues. I wonder if you put the dream stone that is included in the crystal set programmed with help from the C's under your pillow at night if the C's might give you some more clues in that way. Just a thought.

When reading this I noticed that when Laura was talking about the book "The Horse of God" she mentioned having a dream which then led to further questions and clues. I wonder if you put the dream stone that is included in the crystal set programmed with help from the C's under your pillow at night if the C's might give you some more clues in that way. Just a thought.
Thank you for your kind suggestion. Unfortunately, I don't have a programmed crystal set. The only crystal I have is one my ex-wife gave me, as she is very into crystals and visits Glastonbury as often as she can (although not recently due to lockdowns). The one thing I have learned though is that in the village next to mine in the Surrey Hills, a local archaeologist has found the remains of an ancient stone circle. Unfortunately, I missed his lecture on it but my brother is a member of the Surrey Archaeology Society so I may make enquires through his contacts. Why raise this? Well stone circles (and temples for that matter) were always positioned in particular places because of their favourable EM locations - think of Stonehenge and Avebury. Hence, they are places that usually enhance such transmissions. Afterall, the C's confirmed that Stonehenge was deliberately chosen as a site so as to obviate the need for the ancient Britons to go chasing all over the country for the reception of messages. So perhaps what is left of the stone circle may help facilitate the process. Who knows? That being said, even in spite of the C's many clues, Laura has had to do a mountain of research to get to the point she is at today. The C's don't spoon feed you.

Thank you for your kind suggestion. Unfortunately, I don't have a programmed crystal set. The only crystal I have is one my ex-wife gave me, as she is very into crystals and visits Glastonbury as often as she can (although not recently due to lockdowns). The one thing I have learned though is that in the village next to mine in the Surrey Hills, a local archaeologist has found the remains of an ancient stone circle. Unfortunately, I missed his lecture on it but my brother is a member of the Surrey Archaeology Society so I may make enquires through his contacts. Why raise this? Well stone circles (and temples for that matter) were always positioned in particular places because of their favourable EM locations - think of Stonehenge and Avebury. Hence, they are places that usually enhance such transmissions. Afterall, the C's confirmed that Stonehenge was deliberately chosen as a site so as to obviate the need for the ancient Britons to go chasing all over the country for the reception of messages. So perhaps what is left of the stone circle may help facilitate the process. Who knows? That being said, even in spite of the C's many clues, Laura has had to do a mountain of research to get to the point she is at today. The C's don't spoon feed you.
They certainly don't spoon feed anyone. That is why I utilize all the tools available. You can order a set of crystals from this site if you choose.

Reactions: MJF
That sheds a whole new light on “All the world’s a stage.”:-)

I like the idea of Shakespeare as a psy-op through subliminal influence in his literature and unbeknown ritual in his theater plays that has imbued English language with energies which in turn have led it to become the world's lingua franca and a vehicle for the anglo-saxon civilization. Imagine all English speaking people in the world today and through ages paying thus a perpetual tribute to the Empire. If those Stanleys or whoever concocted the plan are out there, a shout out to them!

I’m more inclined to the same opinion as MJF however, that it was a home-made collective effort, stemming from a creative consciousness and maybe with a little help and “inspiration” from J.D.’s communications, which played out nicely and it was fortunate for humanity’s destiny and cultural heritage to have, after all.

There’s so much in England’s history that appears low-code man-made, yet has a deeper meaning and formational purpose, that you pause to think: was it intentional, coincidence or just happenstance. The Grail story that harks back to England is no coincidence. If you look at England’s rise from a tiny Celtic island to a world empire. How’s that possible? Do you need a ‘crystal stone’ to light up the fire? Do you need legitimacy? What better way than to appropriate the most precious relic and build your identity and raise your nation’s awareness. If credit is to be given the theory that British Isles with their megalithic monuments were the first humanity outpost post-Atlantis destruction and the jumpstart and rebuild that was later carried out in Egypt had their originators coming from Britain as some alternative historians have suggested, then it is natural to see a reiteration of the same process in rebooting Western civilization from the lethargic first millennium with the myth of Joseph of Arimathea and the Grail landing on the sets of megalithic-laden Glastonbury. It’s a perfect home run. Whether it was the real cup and blood of Christ or intent-functional, is not essential. It was given that meaning. From there on, it was just fitting to adopt an own form of expression in religion, architecture and literature, to the point that English language became an art form sophisticated expression by itself in which the likes of Francis Bacon, De Vere and John Dee convey hidden meanings, and later on a universal language just as Latin once was. If megalithic sites were the expression of the first spark of collective conscience, natural and instinctual - this time around it was a purpose driven one, not just natural driven, and all of that because: Graal=Logos=Intention and Power. The Glastonbury zodiac, the geometric symbols appearing in British chapels and cathedral are functional, not just symbolic. They do express a similar alignment to the cosmic forces and cycles as the first ancients have perceived, yet codified in sacred geometry, and adapted to the present times, thus they do carry active power, just as Shakespeare plays and sonnets apparently.

Thank you for posting the video on John Dee. I am working my way through Benjamin Woolley's book on Dee but one thing that has struck me is that Dee really was the man to have inspired the creation of the British Empire. In November 1578 he went to a meeting with Queen Elizabeth at Windsor Castle. To quote Woolley - "At that point in time, England was a relatively poor nation, on the political as well as geographical margins of the Continent [Emmanuelle Macron probably still thinks it is!]. The court was riddled with debt, its dazzling displays just a facade over the poverty and fragility of everyday life. Militarily the country was weak." However, Dee laid before the Queen an astounding proposal. England should challenge Spain's imperial claim to the New World. He proposed that England should contest Pope Alexander's division of the globe or New World between Spain and Portugal, as set out in a papal bull and formalised in the Treaty of Tordesillas in 1494. He justified this by arguing that several of the lands declared under the Treaty to be Spanish or Portugese possessions had already been colonised by the English. Much of the information for this claim came from the books in his library but also from a detailed letter that his good friend Gerardus Mercator had written to him earlier that year, in which the great cartographer had related the story of King Arthur's incursion into the northern 'indrawing' sea around the North Pole in 530 AD. Mercator cited sources showing that some 4,000 lost members of that expedition had survived, the proof being that eight of their descendants had appeared at the King of Norway's court in 1364 AD.

For those with long memories, this very same story was set out in an earlier post on this thread. We will need to revisit it at some point because, although the story sounds fanciful to modern minds, the C's have told us of the advanced subterranean civilisation that exists at both poles deep within the Earth, where people can be stored in cryogenic stasis for thousands of years if necessary. They have also mentioned that tens of thousands of dead soldiers have been taken from battlefields and reanimated. If we buy into what the C's are telling us, is Mercator's story really so far fetched. It would also explain the English obsession with trying to find the North-West Passage. Were they really seeking Ultima Thule just like the Nazis centuries later? Even if the British King Arthur is only a legend, could it based on somebody who was real and did lead a group of men to find Ultima Thule? If so, could this have been many centuries before the Dark Age Arthur? Could John Dee have deduced this truth from ancient writings or could, like us, he have been told of its existence by his angelic spirits?​

Last edited:
I came across the following Youtube video by chance and would like to share it with you. It concerns that mysterious painting of John Dee by Glindoni. It even features the X-ray version that was only discovered in 2015. I am not sure the video adds anything more to our understanding but it does contain a good summary and picture of the enigmatic figure that was John Dee. I would welcome comments if anyone can think of some connection we may have overlooked where the painting is concerned.

Talking of skulls, I came across a passage in Benjamin Woolley's book - The Queen's Conjuror - that may possibly explain why Gildoni originally painted the skulls into his portrait of Dee. I found a reference to skulls appearing to Dee in one of his early scrying sessions in December 1581 with Barnabus Saul, Edward Kelley's predecessor as Dee's scryer or medium. This particular episode was mentioned in Dee's diary, which is kept in the British Library, so it was public knowledge in Gildoni's time. Saul had reported seeing a spirit who he identified as Anael, one of the seven angels of creation. This spirit wrote a series of letters in Hebrew upon Dee's crystal ball or stone in transparent gold, whereupon there appeared a bright star that ascended and descended, which was followed by a great number of dead men's skulls and a white dog with a long head. However, it must be noted that Dee had entertained doubts as to Saul's honesty as a scryer, particularly after Saul was charged, tried but acquitted of an unspecified charge at Westminister Hall in February 1582. When Edward Talbott (Kelley) arrived on the scene, Saul, who lived in Dee's house, promptly disappeared within two days.

As I read more about the relationship between Dee and Kelley, it does remind me somewhat of the relationship between Frank and Laura. Like Frank, Kelley had a true talent as a medium. Hence, unlike Saul, he was definitely the real deal. However, like Frank, Kelley also had a devious, more mercenary side to him but in spite of this Dee still placed great faith in him, much to the amazement of Dee's friend's and admirers who distrusted Kelley. The spirits would even send the two men on treasure hunts much like the C's, so there are some interesting parallels to be drawn here.

There is one other scrying episode I would like to highlight since it involves what Dee assumed was an apparition of St Michael the Archangel, the prince and chief of the seven archangels who serve God and oversee the affairs of men. Here is the narrative:

"Talbott [Kelley] once more saw Michael enter the stone and sit upon the seat of perfection. This time, the archangel was accompanied by another figure whose face was hidden by a black hood. [The archangel] Uriel went up to him and took off his cloak. He then robed him in silk and put laurels on his head. The man knelt down before Michael, who unsheathed his sword and dubbed him. The man stood up and turned so that Talbott could see his face. It was Dee."

Evidently this scene represented a ceremony of Dee being knighted by St. Michael, the laurels on the head betokening a crown of triumph or emblem of office as used by both the Druids, Greeks and Romans in ancient times.

However, the thought that really struck me was that could this also symbolise what the C's were referring to when they said "Perceval was knighted in the Court of Seven". They said the Court of Seven had a celestial meaning and what could be more celestial than the seven archangels. I also think the reference may link with the seven stars of the constellation of Cassiopaea, which sits in the night sky over Britain, since Cassiopaea was a queen who therefore would have a court and had Perseus (the proto-figure of Perceval) to thank for saving her daughter Andromeda's life. Of course, the C's also claim to speak through Cassiopaea. If I am right, this might explain the C's odd references to Laura when they spoke of the "knighted one" and "lambs beying in the Knight". In order to become a knight, you have to pass a test to prove your worthiness. Presumably the spirits, whoever they were, sought to let Dee know that he had passed his test. In comparison, the C's more than once told Laura in the early days to 'pass the test'.

However, the C's did also confirm to Laura that Dee had been summoning both 4D and 6D STS beings as well as 6D STO beings. If so, the question we need to ask ourselves is which beings were responsible for Dee's knighting ceremony? Were they STO or STS?​

So the dead men skulls did appear indeed in one of the seances, and Dee appears to have been baffled by that piece of decor just as you are - apparently one angel was trying to put up a little show and impress him, but Dee wasn't so impressed and dismissed the angel quickly after a bit of interrogation. It was rather a funny episode as related in the Diaries. :-)

The consecration scene vision appears to be more of a priesthood consecration, not knighthood, as Dee wasn't a knight. I don’t think Dee had anything to do with Perceval by any association, if he’s to be attributed a character, he would be Merlin, the spiritual guide.

I think it’s time to bring some clarification at this point, as you seem to commingle the Holy Grail tradition and the so-called bloodline myth. (I could have missed some stuff, as this thread is vast and rich in all kind of sources and interpolations);
But, I think it's necessary to bring a distinction, when we talk of Grail and bloodlines.

While the Grail has arguably been the catalyst for the emergence of British national identity, blood lineage in British monarchy didn’t play center-stage or significance and didn’t make any claim to Jesus. Yes, you can find such claims in records dating to Troy, Eneas even Judaic, but these don’t play center stage in Britain’s historical awakening. So it’s the Grail as chalice and closest representation of Christ, literal or in its transubstantiation, as Christian doctrine represents that played that role.

The second Grail concept, as physical bloodline perpetuated physically through Mary Magdalene womb connection, etc, represents a so-called "real" bloodline that harks back to Jesus, a claim perpetuated through the Merovingian up to the Holy Roman Empire as authority and the Catholic Church as accessory, with all its dynasty legitimation - in its occult representation, up to any royal bloodline and entitlement claims of European elites.

That’s why the Anglican Church and Britain always sought to differentiate themselves from the Catholic Church and Europe, from Elizabeth I to Brexit. (This is a very simplistic view, but important to emphasize the distinction; I would also add the disclaimer that I am not an expert in royalties, and there may have been some commingling throughout history);

Could be two different factions at prehistoric origins, i.e. those of Sirius origins and generally favorable orientation (STO), perceived as the first and civilizing gods and those of Orion origin, Nordic hybperboreean-aryan connection, perceived as rulers, rh negative, STS etc.

The Britons claimed and assimilated Joseph of Arimathea with his Grail as foundation of their spiritual awakening, the Franks and later European royalty possibly assimilated the Mary Magdalene and her blood line (the merovingians) for their entitlement - the Holy Roman empire, if any credit is to be given to the Priory of Sion occultism. This is of course a hijacking and perversion of soteriology, Hitler later invoked the Holy Roman Empire ancestry when set up to rebuild the Third Reich, Germany of course being the de facto 2nd. Perceval becomes Parzifal via Wolfram von Eschembach the and the Spear of Destiny becomes the mail catalyst in Nazi occult, just as the grail once was for Britons.

So, you have to keep in mind this distinction: when you explore bloodlines, as in secret societies, Priory of Sion, etc - these are to be distinguished from the hermetic, later rosicrucianism of a certain persuasion that was pursued by luminaries such as John Dee and Bacon on the other side of the Channel that later led to the pursuit of discovery and New Atlantis (America).

So the dead men skulls did appear indeed in one of the seances, and Dee appears to have been baffled by that piece of decor just as you are - apparently one angel was trying to put up a little show and impress him, but Dee wasn't so impressed and dismissed the angel quickly after a bit of interrogation. It was rather a funny episode as related in the Diaries. :-)

The consecration scene vision appears to be more of a priesthood consecration, not knighthood, as Dee wasn't a knight. I don’t think Dee had anything to do with Perceval by any association, if he’s to be attributed a character, he would be Merlin, the spiritual guide.

I think it’s time to bring some clarification at this point, as you seem to commingle the Holy Grail tradition and the so-called bloodline myth. (I could have missed some stuff, as this thread is vast and rich in all kind of sources and interpolations);
But, I think it's necessary to bring a distinction, when we talk of Grail and bloodlines.

While the Grail has arguably been the catalyst for the emergence of British national identity, blood lineage in British monarchy didn’t play center-stage or significance and didn’t make any claim to Jesus. Yes, you can find such claims in records dating to Troy, Eneas even Judaic, but these don’t play center stage in Britain’s historical awakening. So it’s the Grail as chalice and closest representation of Christ, literal or in its transubstantiation, as Christian doctrine represents that played that role.

The second Grail concept, as physical bloodline perpetuated physically through Mary Magdalene womb connection, etc, represents a so-called "real" bloodline that harks back to Jesus, a claim perpetuated through the Merovingian up to the Holy Roman Empire as authority and the Catholic Church as accessory, with all its dynasty legitimation - in its occult representation, up to any royal bloodline and entitlement claims of European elites.

That’s why the Anglican Church and Britain always sought to differentiate themselves from the Catholic Church and Europe, from Elizabeth I to Brexit. (This is a very simplistic view, but important to emphasize the distinction; I would also add the disclaimer that I am not an expert in royalties, and there may have been some commingling throughout history);

Could be two different factions at prehistoric origins, i.e. those of Sirius origins and generally favorable orientation (STO), perceived as the first and civilizing gods and those of Orion origin, Nordic hybperboreean-aryan connection, perceived as rulers, rh negative, STS etc.

The Britons claimed and assimilated Joseph of Arimathea with his Grail as foundation of their spiritual awakening, the Franks and later European royalty possibly assimilated the Mary Magdalene and her blood line (the merovingians) for their entitlement - the Holy Roman empire, if any credit is to be given to the Priory of Sion occultism. This is of course a hijacking and perversion of soteriology, Hitler later invoked the Holy Roman Empire ancestry when set up to rebuild the Third Reich, Germany of course being the de facto 2nd. Perceval becomes Parzifal via Wolfram von Eschembach the and the Spear of Destiny becomes the mail catalyst in Nazi occult, just as the grail once was for Britons.

So, you have to keep in mind this distinction: when you explore bloodlines, as in secret societies, Priory of Sion, etc - these are to be distinguished from the hermetic, later rosicrucianism of a certain persuasion that was pursued by luminaries such as John Dee and Bacon on the other side of the Channel that later led to the pursuit of discovery and New Atlantis (America).
Thank you for these comments. You make a lot of good points. I would comment in response to a few of them:

The dead men's skulls vision was no doubt a fake seance staged by Barnabus Saul, which Dee saw through. However, it was an event noted in his diaries, which were made available to the public at the British Library. I am only suggesting that Glindoni the artist may have seized on this particular vision when painting his portrait of Dee. He may well have had other motives though.

"The consecration scene vision appears to be more of a priesthood consecration, not knighthood, as Dee wasn't a knight. I don’t think Dee had anything to do with Perceval by any association, if he’s to be attributed a character, he would be Merlin, the spiritual guide."

With respect, I don't think you can describe it as a priestly consecration for a number of reasons. First, the figure of St Michael dubbing Dee on each shoulder with a sword is intimately connected to the ceremony of knighting a person. The Queen of England still does this today. Secondly, I can vouch that there is no equivalent physical action with a priestly consecration, which I have attended on a few occasions. The closese similar motion is the blessing of the priest's hands. St Michael himself is the very image of a knight and is considered to be God's champion and the prince of angels. There is a school of thought that Dee may have been consecrated a priest by Bishop Bonner, as he was at one time the Rector of Upton, a post he lost under Queen Mary and tried desperately to get back because of the revenue that came with it. Certainly, there is some evidence to suggest that his medium Edward Kelley may at one time have been a priest or cannon in Bridlington, East Yorkshire Bridlington - Wikipedia not a million miles from Doncaster and, as the town name suggests, may have had a link in the past with Brid or Brigid since there is evidence of a Bronze Age settlement there. Thirdly, Dee would love to have been recognised by some sort of enoblement by Queen Elzabeth but it never happened. This had more to do with the financial gain he would have accrued from having a title, which often came with a grant of land or income. Hence, he would have been moved by being knighted by St Michael for the recognition it entailed, which he never received in this material world despite all the work he performed for the Queen and the English state.

The association with Perceval is in my view a general one that applies to anyone who seeks to reach their inner self and, as a result, becomes awake in a kundalini sense. The C's call this doing the work and this was the real philosophers stone to the alchemists (a self transmutation). Dee himself was an alchemist and would have known this. Gardiner and Osborne stress this point throughout their work and I will be quoting this aspect again in my next post, as it is highly relevant to the grail quest in all of us. I agree though that Dee does cut a more Merlin like figure and that connection has been made by many in the past including Glindoni who is certainly seeking to convey it in his painting.​

"I think it’s time to bring some clarification at this point, as you seem to commingle the Holy Grail tradition and the so-called bloodline myth. (I could have missed some stuff, as this thread is vast and rich in all kind of sources and interpolations);
But, I think it's necessary to bring a distinction, when we talk of Grail and bloodlines
."

The Holy Grail tradition is a very ancient one as I will try to show in my next post. As Gardiner and Osborn recognise, the conflation of the Grail with a chalice, specifically the chalice Christ used at the Last Supper, is a medieval addition to the Grail mythos, which was already ancient by then. You mention the 'bloodline myth' but I would say here and now that I don't buy into The Holy Blood and the Holy Grail theory that the the chalice or Grail represents the bloodline of Christ. I think that is a red herring. The bloodline I am following is the one the C's referred to, which is linked to the Nordic Covenant and long predates the birth of Christ. This bloodline is keeping a secret perhaps hidden within their DNA. I think this secret may possibly be linked to the Holy Grail which came originally from Kantek but it may equally be quite separate from the Holy Grail. It may be that to operate the Holy Grail or Mekhaba properly you need people with a certain bloodline or DNA, which the Grail recognises in some way. Joseph Farrell thinks this may be so as regards the Sumerian Me or tablets of destiny that I referred to in a previous post in relation to Inanna. I believe that people of this bloodline have had the Grail in their possession at various times in history. This includes the Perseid family with Perseus (the family's founder) being an archetype of Perceval. Remember that Perseus is a son of Zeus and by definition that makes him a demi-god and a hybrid with a special DNA. I appreciate tbat ancient people sought to deify their ancestors but the C's (and Bramley in the Gods of Eden) have suggested that some kings and rulers in the past were souped up alien hybrids, Nefertiti being one.

I agree that the motif of the Grail as a chalice has been used by the British in connection with King Arthur, who was pressed into service by Dee in order to launch the Empire. Henry VII had a huge interest in King Arthur and the Grail, no doubt deriving from his Welsh heritage and the need to link himself with Arthur to legitimise his weak claim to the throne. As I pointed out, Dee was prepared to use Arthur as a means of legitimising English claims to North America in preference to prior Spanish or French claims. However, the men who created what became the British Empire where no doubt ruthless opportunists like Sir Francis Drake and Sir Walter Raleagh who could see a way to make a fast buck out of such enterprises. The Spanish viewed them, probably correctly, as pirates. But then Sir Henry Morgan, a real pirate, was at one time the English governor of Port Royal Jamaica, so where the English are concerned, pragmatism always wins out.

Hitler later invoked the Holy Roman Empire ancestry when set up to rebuild the Third Reich, Germany of course being the de facto 2nd. Perceval becomes Parzifal via Wolfram von Eschembach the and the Spear of Destiny becomes the mail catalyst in Nazi occult, just as the grail once was for Britons.

Yes, Hitler tried to fulfil the prophecy of Emperor Fredrick Barbarossa that one day the German people would dominate Europe and the World. The Thule Society saw in Hitler a Gerrman messiah who would fulfil this destiny and he did come pretty close to achieving it in 1940. Hitler and the Nazis revived old Odinist pagan rituals and he personally loved the operas of Wagner that harked back to Wolfram von Eschembach's poetry and old Norse legendary sagas - think of the Ring Cycle. Maybe somebody can correct me if I am wrong here but I thought Hitler went after the Spear of Longinus (in Vienna), which was meant to be the spear thrust into Christ's side at the Crucifixion. However, it was indeed Nazi policy to grab the sacred objects of a conquered nation since they were considered as magical emblems or totems of the nation's power and nationhood. This was just reviving an old tradition practised in ancient times though - think of the Babylonians carting off the sacred treasures of the Temple in Jerusalem.

"Could be two different factions at prehistoric origins, i.e. those of Sirius origins and generally favorable orientation (STO), perceived as the first and civilizing gods and those of Orion origin, Nordic hybperboreean-aryan connection, perceived as rulers, rh negative, STS etc."

Yes, you are definitely on to something here. One thinks of the two factions in Atlantis represented by the 'Sons of the Law of One' and the 'Sons of Belial' that were originally a racial division and then became a philosophical division. Both Laura and Joseph Farrell perceive this difference in the post Atlantis, neolithic structures of pyramids and round circles as indicating the distinction between who the good guys were and who the bad guys were. By and large neolithic structures in the British Isles tend to be round in nature like Avebury and Stonehenge. However, where you mention Nordic Hybperboreean-aryan types, the C's also said that people of Nordic heritage have special power centres (in their DNA) which can strongly polarise them either to STO or STS tendencies. Hence, the division may not be as straight forward as we think. Indeed, the C's suggested it was the Hyperboreans, perhaps from Ultima Thule, who seemed to be the drivers for restoring civilisation to Europe and the Mediterranean area post the Deluge, not the Sumerians and Egyptians. Gardiner and Osborn hint at this too but they don't buy into the Atlantis myth.

I have been re-reading William Bramley's 'The Gods of Eden' recently and his starting point for all of this is the 'Brotherhood of the Serpent', which dates back to at least 7,000 years ago. His thesis is that the Brotherhood started the with best of intentions to spread ancient (pre-diluvial) knowledge. However, it was then infiltrated and corrupted by another faction. To some extent you can see this in action in ancient Sumeria and Egypt. The Brotherhood has adopted many guises down through the centuries and ressurects time and again in different forms and new front organisations. However, the Rosicrucians and Illuminati are certainly Brotherhood organisations. Indeed, the C's hinted that it was the Rosicrucians who moved like a thief in the night against the Knights Templars and destroyed them. It may be that men like Dee and Bacon had good motives in what they did but there were always others whose motives were not so pure and humanistic.

Anyway it is good that these posts provoke such discussion since other people's viewpoints can be illuminating and lead one in new directions. Many comments on this thread have certainly led me to research new points and new angles. Please note that I aim to post the first part of a two-part article on this thread later today and I hope it will provoke lively discussion, for it is very much linked into what the Grail is in practice and how it may have been hidden within ancient myths.​

Last edited:
Good stuff.
---
About the consecration/knighthood ceremony, here’s the scene in original, as recorded by Dee in his Diaries:
Δ: Being desirous to procede in this matter, by consent, we bent our selues to the Action. And after that E.T. had called Uriel and saw him, I cam to the desk from my oratorie. There did contynually appeare, the chayre and the Table. I than being affrayde that any other shold come into the stone, instead of Uriel, did ernestly require the spirituall creature appearing, to shew who he was, and what was his name: At length he answered, and sayde to the hearing of E.T.,
Uriel is my name, with diuerse called Nariel.
Stay.
Δ: Then he went away, for a while: and cam agayn, and sayd thus,
Ur: The strength of God, is allwayes with thee. Dost thow know, what thow writest?
Δ: In two senses, I may understand it: eyther that the good Angel Gabriel is allwayes with me, thowgh invisibly: or els, that the strength, and mighty hand of God, allwayes is my defense.
Ur: Fortitudo Dei, tecum semper est.
Δ: He went away agayn, and cam agayn, following or wayting uppon an other: and before that other, was a man hauing his hed all couered with blak. Then he that cam so in the middle, did sit down in the chayre, and spake this worde following:
Mi: Note.
Δ: This was Michaël, with his sword in his right hand. Then cam Uriel to the man (hauing his hed all hyd, as it were in a blak hode) and toke-of that blak hode: and then lifted-up the Table cloth. He looked under it, and put it down againe: and lifted it up again. The man stode still before Michaël. Then Michaël rose; and toke-of all the mans clothes, and left him, as it were, onely in his shirt. Then Uriel toke a little rownd Tablet, as it were, of the bignes of a sixpence, hauing two letters in it, thus:
NA
and gaue it to Michaël. Uriel lifted up the Table cloth: and, from thence, seamed to take apparaile, and put on the man. It semed to be sylk: and very full of wrynkles, or plights. And the man kneeled, and held-up his hands. Uriel toke like a lawrell bush, and set uppon the mans hed. And than the man kneeled before Michaël. Michaël toke the rownd thing, with the letters: and gaue it the man to eat: and he did eat it.
Ur: Lo, things are covered.
Δ: Then he couered the Table and pluckt the cloth over it, down to the grownd, on euery side. The man rose up: And Michaël dubbed him on the hed with his sworde. Then the man stode-up. Then the man turned his face toward E.T. the skryer: and the man did resemble me (John Dee) in cowntenance. And then he turned to Michaël agayn. Michaël wrote uppon the mans back, thus,
ANGELVS TVÆ PROFESSIONIS. 93
Δ: Then E.T. asked me, yf there were such Angels of a mans Profession: and I answered yea; as in Agrippa and other, is declared.
Mi: Leaue your folly: Hold thy peace. Haue you not red, that they that cleaue unto God, are made like unto him.
Δ: Yes, forsoth.
Mic: Thow camst hither to lern, and not to dispute. Laudate Dominum in operibus suis.
Δ: The man kneled down, and so went out of sight.
Mi: He hath eaten strength against trubble: He hath eaten nothing: and in eating, he hath eaten all things. The name NA, be praysed in trubbles.
Δ: Now Michaël thrust out his right arme, with the sword: and bad the skryer to loke. Then his sword did seame to cleaue in two: and a great fyre, flamed out of it, vehemently. Then he toke a ring out of the flame of his sworde: and gaue it, to Uriel: and sayd, thus:
Mic: The strength of God, is unspeakable. Praysed be god for euer and euer.

An then the scene proceeds with Dee being given the Ring and the Seal.

As a detail, note that Archangel Michael dubbed him with the sword in on the head, not on the shoulders as in knighthood ceremony.
So, it looks to me like an initiation hierophantic ceremony, including an eucharistic rite, a crown of laurels, and a robe. Ye judge.:-)

About the Holy Grail at other topics mentioned, I’m looking forward to your next article and will continue the conversation.

THE TUATHA DE DANANN

The Tuatha Dé Danann were supposedly descended from Nemed, the leader of a previous wave of inhabitants of Ireland who were said to have come from Greece and had been defeated and enslaved by the Fomorians, a race of fearsome giants of hideous appearance and abhorrent cruelty who occupied Ireland in ancient times. The Tuatha Dé Danann came from four cities to the north of Ireland - Falias, Gorias, Murias and Finias - where they taught their skills in the sciences, including architecture, the arts, and magic, including necromancy.

According to the Lebor Gabála Érenn (see below), they came to Ireland "in dark clouds" and "landed on the mountains of the Conmaicne Rein in Connachta" (Connaught), otherwise Sliabh an Iarainn, "and they brought a darkness over the sun for three days and three nights". One source claims though that they immediately burnt their ships "so that they should not think of retreating to them, and the smoke and the mist that came from the vessels filled the neighbouring land and air. Therefore it was conceived that they had arrived in clouds of mist."​

A poem in the Lebor Gabála Érenn says of their arrival:

It is God who suffered them, though He restrained them
they landed with horror, with lofty deed,
in their cloud of mighty combat of spectres,
upon a mountain of Conmaicne of Connacht.

Without distinction to discerning Ireland,
Without ships, a ruthless course
the truth was not known beneath the sky of stars,
whether they were of heaven or of earth.

According to Tuan:

From them are the Tuatha Dé and Andé, whose origin the learned do not know, but that it seems likely to them that they came from heaven, on account of their intelligence and for the excellence of their knowledge.”

However, before the Tuatha Dé Danann landed in Ireland, another group of invaders, the Fir Bolg, had settled in Ireland and had subdued the Formorians, going on eventually to live in peace with them. According to ancient Irish sources, the Tuatha Dé Danann and the Fir Bolg were both descendants of the same people, the Nemedians, who were said to hail from Greece. This is interesting given that Hagar/Kore/Tara was supposedly the last of the Perseid line who was therefore descended from the lineage of Perseus and his mother Danae. It was the hero Perseus with his wife Andromeda, daughter of Cassiopaea, who together established the Perseid dynasty in the city state of Mycenae in Greece.

According to Philip Gardiner and Gary Osborn in their book ‘The Shining Ones’, the Nemedians had all but been destroyed by the giant Formorians and the remnant had fled abroad, some back to Greece from where they later returned to Ireland as the Fir Bolg and some to the ‘northern islands of the world’ where they acquired great supernatural knowledge and skill in all the arts. This makes me wonder whether the Tuatha Dé Danann may have gone to Britain first before invading Ireland. The Fir Bolg would therefore have been their cousins. However, these authors also claim that the goddess Danu was the feminine version of the Mesopotamian god Anu of Annunaki fame. Although I can’t rule this out, I think it more likely that Danu derives from Danae. The Mesopotamian pantheon did contain female goddesses, like Inanna, but none were called Danu. It is more likely that Danu is connected to the Greek people known as the Danaans, who were originally Scythian Celts and may have become the Danites or tribe of Dan. Danu is also known as Dana and Anu among Irish and European Celts and as Don to Welsh or Brythonic Celts (think of Doncaster). She is sometimes described as the mother of the Daghda (see below) or his wife and possibly as the mother of Dian Cecht (or Cec) and Nuada of the Silver Hand (this name may mean ‘cloud maker’).​

Please note that I have relied on quite a few sources to write this article but when it comes to the Tuatha Dé Danann, I have particularly relied on Martyn Whittock’s - A Brief Guide to Celtic Myths and Legends published in 2013.

The Battles of Magh Tuireadh, Balor’s Evil Eye and Nuada’s Arm

In order to subdue the Formorians and the Fir Bolg, the Tuatha Dé Danann had to fight two major battles. Led by their king Nuada, they fought the First Battle of Magh Tuireadh on the west coast, in which they defeated and displaced the native Fir Bolg. In the battle, Nuada lost an arm to the Fir Bolg champion, Sreng. Since Nuada was no longer "unblemished", he could not continue as king and was replaced by the half-Fomorian Bres, who turned out to be a tyrant. The physician Dian Cecht replaced Nuada's arm with a working silver one and he was reinstated as king. However, Dian Cecht's son Miach was dissatisfied with the replacement so he recited the spell, "ault fri halt dí & féith fri féth" (joint to joint of it and sinew to sinew), which caused flesh to grow over the silver prosthesis over the course of nine days and nights. However, in a fit of jealous rage Dian Cecht slew his own son.

Because of Nuada's restoration as the leader, Bres complained to his family and his father, Elatha, who sent him to seek assistance from Balor, king of the Fomorians. Balor was known as ‘Balor of the One Eye’ (MJF: sounds a bit like a Cyclops to me) or ‘Balor of the Evil Eye’. It should be noted that Dian Cecht had married Ethne, the daughter of Balor whose son was Miach. It may also be significant that the concept of the ‘curse of the evil eye’, which is found in many cultures, was explicitly associated with the Formorians. The evil of Balor was apparently so pronounced that he killed with his one-eyed stare. So terrible and large was this killing-eye that it took nine men/attendants with hooks to lift the lid. This immediately indicates to me that we are looking at some sort of sophisticated weapon system rather than a man’s eye. The fact that it could kill with one stare, suggests that it may have been a large laser device or something of that nature. It was only the late arrival of Lugh who had been kept from the battle for his own safety that saved the Tuatha Dé Danann from destruction and led to the death of Balor of the Evil Eye.

Although Lugh’s weapon has been described as a spear (sleg) it is also sometimes referred to as a ‘slingshot’. Lugh’s slingshot knocked out Balor’s Eye, but even as it lay on the ground, its evil was so potent that it killed twenty seven of his own Formorian warriors who looked at it. Hence, we have the elements of an evil eye belonging to a giant that was knocked out by a man wielding a slingshot. Where have we heard that tale before? Was this story encapsulated in the Bible as the story of David killing the giant Goliath with a slingshot hit to the giant’s head perhaps? After all, the C’s have said that the event depicted in the Bible had occurred long before the time of David and was merely an echo of an older story.

It is interesting that Martyn Whittock has also noticed a link between the Christian accounts of the Old Testament and the invasion stories of English and Irish legend, particularly the Israelite conquest of Canaan where the Anglo-Saxon accounts are concerned. He points out that in contrast, the Irish accounts clearly portrayed the protagonists as god-like but still provided them with a semi-historic setting, as if they were real actual invaders. This process of presenting real historical people, their cultures and events relating to them, as depicted in traditional myths, as being divine is called ‘euhemerism’. He thinks these Irish accounts may have been influenced by the Old Testament models of conquest too, along with Greek and Roman traditions about the creation of their own civilisations having been founded by the arrival of their ancestors. Given what the C’s have told us about Abraham/Moses and Hagar/Kore, Whittock would appear to be bang on the money here. I have been reading the ‘Book of Tephi’ in preparation for this article and it is very noticeable the correspondences between the story of this ancient Egyptian princess and her voyage to Ireland and the stories of the Old Testament and the Homeric tales of Troy. I will have more to say about this subject later since Tephi would appear to be an amalgam of Princess Scota and Princess Tara.​

The Vitrified Stone Forts

The use of high tech laser weapons makes me think also of the ruined vitrified forts found in Scotland and other parts of western and northern Europe and as far afield as modern Turkey that archaeologists have no explanation for. See: Vitrified fort - Wikipedia. It is not clear why or how the walls were subjected to vitrification. Some antiquarians have argued that it was done to strengthen the wall but the heating actually weakens the structure. Battle damage is also unlikely to be the cause, as the walls are thought to have been subjected to carefully maintained fires to ensure they were hot enough for vitrification to take place. For our purposes, they have also been found in the Isle of Man (Cronk Sumark) and in County Londonderry and County Cavan in Ireland. Curiously few if any are to be found in northern Britain, excluding Scotland and then mainly in the far north of Scotland. Dating for these forts varies but some are thought to date back to the Iron Age or even the late Bronze Age, which would be in the right ball park for us. Here is another article on the forts that suggests a more recent provenance. See: Vitrified Forts. However, my reason for mentioning these forts is that there is a reference to them in Morris Jessup’s book ‘The Case for the UFO’, where the three gypsy commentators remarked that the vitrification of these forts had been caused by high tech weapons used by flying saucer occupants against ‘terran defenders’. If, as I suspect, the Tuatha Dé Danann were transported by flying saucers (dark clouds and golden rams anyone!) to Britain and Ireland, it would make sense that the occupants, particularly if they were STS orientated, would use high tech weaponry against local defenders in hill forts who threatened the Tuatha Dé Danann. I appreciate though that the two things may not be connected. However, flying saucers have been noted to fire particle beam weapons or lasers even in modern times, causing great harm to those they hit. Such instances have been recorded particularly in Brazil where they even involved the Brazilian army carrying out on the ground research into these occurrences as they were actually happening.​

Bres and the Sidhe

Apparently, the Tuatha Dé Danann had realised almost immediately that they had made a bad mistake in choosing Bres, as he showed himself to be a tyrannical king who reduced the Tuatha Dé Danann to slavery. One wonders if this has echoes in the story of Moses where the C’s have told us that Moses was eventually deposed as he had become so tyrannical. However, Lugh spared Bres’s life in return for Brest teaching the skills of knowing when to plow, sow and reap, a typical correspondence to ‘nature god’ attributes. After this the Formorians were driven back to their underwater fortress and forced to accept the dominance of the Tuatha Dé Danann over Ireland. I find it curious that the Formorians are linked here with underwater as opposed to underground fortresses. This makes one think of Poseidon and his underwater realm. There have been suspicions for a long time now that there may be undersea alien bases in the Atlantic Ocean to the west of Ireland. Again the three gypsy commentators on Morris Jessop’s book ‘The Case for the UFO’ mentioned the existence of a chain of large undersea cities that run along the Atlantic ridge. They might even correspond to earlier Atlantean sites now deep underwater. Since the C’s seemed to give credence to what the gypsies had to say in the book and recommended Laura should read it, we should take their comments seriously. It is a fact that large scale NATO naval exercises in the Atlantic have frequently been observed by flying saucers/UFOs for many decades now.

The Tuatha Dé Danann then fought the Second Battle of Magh Tuireadh against the Fomorians. Nuada was killed by the Fomorian king Balor’s poisonous eye, but Balor was then killed by Lugh Lamhfada (Lugh of the Long Arm or, literally, the ‘Long-Hand’), champion of the Tuatha Dé, and who took over as their king.

Again we see magical elements coming into play with Nuada’s prosthetic arm, which sounds like a modern piece of cybernetics to me, akin to Luke Sky Walker’s prosthetic arm in the second Star Wars film. Could George Lucas have been inspired by this legend perhaps? It is interesting that in the fourth Star Wars film, The Phantom Menace, the word “Sith” is used to describe beings that use the dark side of ‘the force’. The Scottish-Gaelic word “Sith” derives from and is a variant of the Irish word ‘Sidhe’ meaning ‘fairy’ (see more on this below). However, Lucas appears to have borrowed the name from Edgar Rice Burroughs who wrote the Tarzan stories and the Barsoom series of stories featuring John Carter from Mars, where the Sith are depicted as poisonous insect-like creatures (the Praying Mantis like Minturians anyone?). However, the dark associations reflected in both Burroughs’s and Lucas’s use of the name probably came via the word “banshee” (first recorded in 1771), which is a phonetic spelling of the Irish ‘bean sidhe’ meaning ‘woman of the elves/fairies’. The implication in the use of this term was that of a person who called on the spirits of the dead, a folklore tradition that no doubt derives from a much older pagan religious tradition involving necromancy – which the Tuatha Dé Danann were renowned for.

We also see a reference to Lugh as champion of the Tuatha Dé Danann and their new king. Could this Lugh (a Celtic sun god) be the same Lug who appears in British history and would lend his name to Ludgate in London?​

The Invasion of the Milesians

Centuries later, Irish history records a third battle fought against a subsequent wave of invaders, the Milesians, from the northwest of the Iberian Peninsula (present-day Galicia and Northern Portugal), descendants of Míl Espáine (who are thought to represent the Goidelic Celts or Gaels). The Milesians (sons of Mil) first established a beachhead in County Kerry and from there struck in land to Tara, the royal centre. There they encountered three Tuatha Dé Danann goddesses, Ériu, Banba and Fodla (MJF: a triple goddess theme again), who asked that the island be named after them; Ériu is the origin of the modern name for Ireland ‘Éire’, and Banba and Fodla are still sometimes used as poetic names for Ireland.

Their three husbands, Mac Cuill, Mac Cecht and Mac Gréine, were kings of the Tuatha Dé Danann at that time, and asked for a truce of three days, during which the Milesians would lie at anchor nine waves distance from the shore. The Milesians complied, but the Tuatha Dé Danann created a magical storm in an attempt to drive them away. The Milesian poet Amergin calmed the sea with his verse, then his people landed and defeated the Tuatha Dé Danann at Tailtiu (today’s Meath). A second battle was then fought Druim Ligen (Donegal) and won again by the Milesians. When Amergin was called upon to divide the land between the Tuatha Dé Danann and his own people, he cleverly allotted the portion above ground to the Milesians and the portion underground to the Tuatha Dé Danann. The Tuatha Dé Danann were then led underground into the Sidhe mounds by Manannán mac Lir and Tir na nOg onto a flowery plain/plain of honey attested to in the Voyage of Bran. Many think these Sidhe mounds are the ancient long barrows and circular mounds found all over Ireland today including Newgrange.

Again we see a reference to magical powers being deployed on both sides. The calming of the sea by chanting verse reminds one of the stories of Orpheus and his magic lyre. The creation of a storm to destroy the Milesian fleet makes one think of John Dee, whose magical powers were supposed to have caused the storm that helped to defeat the Spanish Armada. However, the problem with that legend is that Dee was not even meant to have been in England when the Amada was defeated. What is true though is that Roman soldiers genuinely feared the druid priests of the Celts who were often seen chanting invocations or spells on a nearby hill overlooking the battlefield.

Is there any archaeological proof for this Spanish/Milesian connection to the invaders that may predate the twelfth-century compilers of the Irish Book of Invasions from which these invasion accounts are drawn? Well there is. Once the Bronze Age became established about 2200 BC in Ireland, the country became a part of a trading network that connected it to Britain, Amorica (Brittany) and the Iberian Peninsula. Additionally, there is some evidence to connect traditions of Bronze Age rock art in Ireland and Spain. Whittock thinks that these Iberian connections may be an echo of real events that were dimly remembered in oral traditions from pre-history, which were then woven into themes and divinities from Irish mythology and structured by later writers seeking to exploit analogies with the Old Testament.

It is also interesting that Irish Tuatha Dé Danaan characters such as Lugh, Nuada and Ogma are also local versions of the Gaulish divinities Lugus, Nodens and Ogmios, This suggests cultural ties between the two countries but were these characters transferred from Gaul (France) to Ireland/Britain or the other way around?​

The Four Treasures

Hence, we have learned that the Tuatha Dé Danann, or “people of the goddess Danu”, were an ancient race of supernatural beings who were said to have arrived in Ireland in mysterious ships and had magical powers. When they were defeated by the Milesians legend states that they were allowed to stay in Ireland but were forced underground. They then became known as the Faery People, or people of the Sidhe, and can be found in the faery mounds that still exist in Ireland today such as the Brú na Bóinne, otherwise known as Newgrange.

As to their magical powers, the Tuatha Dé Danann were meant to have brought four magical treasures with them to Ireland, one apiece from their Four Cities in the north.​
It is interesting that the Greeks and Romans also had mythological traditions of magical talisman that reinforced the possessor’s authority. In contrast to the Greeks and Romans whose talisman often came by falling from the sky, the Tuatha Dé Danann arrived with their talisman/treasures on dark clouds.​

City Poet Item Properties
FaliasMorfessa or FessusStone of Fál (Lia Fáil)It would cry out beneath the king who took the sovereignty of Ireland. It was supposedly located near the Hill of Tara in County Meath.
Goirias or GoriasEsrasSpear (sleg) of LughNo battle was ever sustained against it, or against the man who held it.
Findias or FiniasUiscias or UsciasSword of Light (claideb/claiomh solais) which belonged to NúadaNo one ever escaped from it once it was drawn from its sheath, and no one could resist it. The sword is also described in the Tain legend as "Nuadu's Cainnel"—a glowing bright torch.
Muirias or MuriasSemiasCauldron (coire) of the DagdaNo company ever went away from it unsatisfied (also known as the Coire ansic).

A. C. L. Brown and R. S. Loomis equate Lugh's spear with the Lúin of Celtchar, which in Togail Bruidne Dá Derga is said to have been discovered in the Battle of Mag Tuired. There is however no sign of a literary tradition which connects the two weapons. A different spear belonging to Lug is the so-called spear of Assal in Oidheadh Chloinne Tuireann. It was brought back to Lug by the sons of Tuireann in atonement for their killing of Cian.

Was the Spear of Lug, which never missed its target, really a high tech weapon emitting deadly plasma discharges? Moreover it seems to share a great similarity to Odin’s famous spear Gungnir – the swaying one - see Gungnir - Wikipedia. The spear is described as being so well balanced that it could strike any target, no matter the skill or strength of the wielder. In turn the spear may also be linked with the Gáe Bulg (also Gáe Bulga, Gáe Bolg, Gáe Bolga), meaning "spear of mortal pain/death", "gapped/notched spear", or "belly spear", which was the name of the spear of Cúchulainn in the Ulster Cycle of Irish mythology.

One might ask whether the Sword of Light belonging to Nuada – described as a glowing bright torch – was really a laser weapon akin to the light sabres in Star Wars perhaps?

Note also that the Cauldron of Dagda is sometimes called the Coire [Kore?] Ansic. From this magical cauldron a constant supply of food would come forth. Cauldrons are a popular device in Celtic mythology and folklore. I will have more to say about this particular cauldron when discussing the personage of the Dagda below, suffice to say that what we may be looking at here is the Holy Grail or at least something with very similar properties.

The Stone of Fal would appear to be Jacob’s Stone or the Stone of Destiny. This device has, of course, been discussed in a previous post. In Irish mythology it was meant to scream whenever a true king of Ireland would place his foot on it. The Scottish claim that the stone ended up in Scotland as the Stone of Scone (linked with Scotia) but the Irish would appear to vehemently disagree.

It is also worth noting that in Irish mythology, Tara is said to have been the capital of the Tuatha Dé Danann but when the Milesians (the first Gaels) arrived, Tara became the place from which the kings of Mide ruled Ireland.

We still have the issue of Princess Tara and Princess Scotia to resolve and which one should be linked to Hagar/Kore. Please note that I have discovered some new information which may clinch it but this will have to wait until part two of the article.

The Dagda

The Tuatha Dé Danann are surrounded by myth and legend. Ancient manuscripts depict the Tuatha people as real-life kings and queens though. However, they exhibit many ties to the pre-Christian deities of Ireland. The Tuatha Dé Danann included great heroes and deities, including Lugh, Danu, the Dagda, Brigid, Áine, Oghma, and the Morrígan.

The Dagda (Irish: An Dagda) is an important god in Irish mythology. As one of the Tuatha Dé Danann, the Dagda is portrayed as a father-figure, king, and druid. He is associated with fertility, agriculture, manliness and strength, as well as magic, druidry and wisdom. He can control life and death, the weather and crops, as well as time and the seasons.

He is often described as a large bearded man or giant wearing a hooded cloak. He owns a magic staff, club, or mace (the lorg mór or lorg anfaid), which kills with one end and brings to life with the other, a cauldron (the coire ansic) which never runs empty, and a magic harp (uaithne) which can control men's emotions and change the seasons (MJF: this makes me think of HARP and mind control as mentioned by the C’s). He is said to dwell in Brú na Bóinne (Newgrange). Other places associated with or named after him include Uisneach, Grianan of Aileach, and Lough Neagh. The Dagda is said to be husband of the Morrigan and lover of Boann (see more below on this connection). His children include Aengus, Brigit, Bodb Derg, Cermait, Aed, and Midir. Aengus, Cermait, and Aed are often called the three sons of the Dagda.

The Dagda's name is thought to mean "the good god" or "the great god". His other names include Eochu or Eochaid Ollathair ("horseman, great father" or "all-father"), Ruad Rofhessa ("mighty one/lord of great knowledge") and Dáire ("the fertile one"). The death and ancestral god Donn may originally have been a form of the Dagda, and he also has similarities with the later harvest figure Crom Dubh. Several tribal groupings saw the Dagda as an ancestor and were named after him, such as the Uí Echach and the Dáirine.

The Dagda has been likened to the Germanic god Odin, the Gaulish god Sucellos, and the Roman god Dīs Pater, god of the underworld equivalent to the Greek god Hades or Pluto.

The Dagda is said to be husband of the Morrigan, who is called his "envious wife". He is said to have two brothers, Nuada and Ogma (see more below on Ogma) but this may just be an instance of the tendency to triplicate deities. Elsewhere the Dagda is linked exclusively with Ogma, and the two are called "the two brothers." In the Dindsenchas, the Dagda is given a daughter named Ainge, for whom he makes a twig basket or tub that always leaks when the tide is in and never leaks when it is going out. The Dagda's father is named Elatha son of Delbeath. Englec, the daughter of Elcmar, is named as a consort of the Dagda and the mother of his "swift son". Echtgi the loathesome is another daughter of the Dagda's named in the Banshenchas (MJF: sounds like “Banshee” to me).

In linking him as husband of the Morrigan, who is called his ‘envious wife’, are we seeing the first signs of the Dagda being connected to the personage of Abraham perhaps?

Let us remember that Brigid is also the daughter of Morrigan and Kernunnos. Cernunnos, a Gaulish god, has aspects of a god of plenty, and in that way is similar to the Dagda. If Brigid is Hagar/Kore she was, of course, Abraham’s step daughter. It was through the Dagda that Brigid also had many siblings, including her brothers Aengus and Midir - could these perhaps be Ishmael and Isaac, the sons of Abraham, albeit that Ishmael was Hagar’s own son? In some traditions, Brigid married Bres, the High King of the Tuatha Dé Danann referred to above, and by him had a son, Ruadán. Again could Bres be Abraham and Ruadán be Ishmael?

The Irish writer Mary Condren thinks that ‘Darlughdacha’ might be the original name for the goddess Brigid, presumably because she thinks that Brigid, meaning ‘Exalted One’, is a title rather than a real name. Darlughdacha means 'daughter of Lugh', which would then equate Abraham, as Brigid’s stepfather, with Lugh as discussed above. Brigid as Bride, Brighid or Brighid of the De Dannans, was a member of those not immortal but for long ages ‘deathless folk’ who to the Gaels were like the Olympians to the Greeks. Indeed, one wonders if the Greeks inherited their Olympian gods from the Irish and British Celts not the other way around.​

Ogma

Although we have touched on the characters of the Dagda, Lugh and Nuada, I have not dealt with the character of Ogma so far. Ogma or “Oghma”, the Irish god of warriors and writing, was the son of the Daghda and Dana/Danu. He specialised in the skills required for the successful pursuit of warfare. However, in a different source, Ogma is viewed as the brother of the Daghda and both are described as the sons of Eithne. Druid tradition claimed Ogma as the originator of the early medieval linear, twig-like writing used to carve words on stone, wood and bone that became known as Ogham.

In one version of the story of the Tuatha Dé Danann, Ogma, now known now as Oengus Óg, the Irish god of love, fell out with the Dagda over the sharing of land between the Dagda’s children. Oengus retaliated by tricking his father. He asked his father for the right to live in the Dagda’s home that was the Brú na Bóinne (the Palace of the Boyne otherwise known as the prehistoric mound at Newgrange) for the duration of ‘láa ogus oidhche’, which may mean ‘a day and a night’ or ‘day and night’ (i.e., forever). As a result, the Dagda lost his own home to his son. I don’t know about you but this story reminds me of how Jacob tricked his brother Esau (and his father Isaac) out of his father’s blessing, which given what the C’s have said about a false line of transmission and the trampled leaves of wrath, has more significance for us than a mere retelling of a familiar biblical story through an Irish legend or mythical story.

Ogham may also be tied to the legendary King Og of Bashan, a huge giant with an equally huge iron bedstead (9 cubits long by 4 cubits wide) who was supposed to have stowed away on Noah’s Ark and survived the Deluge or Flood, as well as the Sumerian god Ogma or Ugmash (related to Shamash the sun god - the equivalent of Lugh in Irish mythology) and linked with our Ogma (grian-aineach) of Irish mythology, which Gardiner and Osborn translate as ‘He with the countenance of the sun’ - the ‘Shining One’. There is also Ogmius the ancient Celtic giant deity and this in turn links with Gogmagog the only remaining British giant who Corineus fought on behalf of Brutus as related in Geoffrey of Monmouth’s ‘The History of the Kings of Britain‘.

In Irish mythology, the giants were actual gods who had fallen from heaven, like stars falling to earth (MJF: where have we heard that tale before?). In Norse and Greek legends, of course, the giants fought the gods. According to Greek mythology, the giants were the ‘sons of the earth’ like the Hebrew ‘sons of God’. In Greek myth, they were generated from the blood of the god Uranus from his castration by Chronos (time), Saturn to the Romans. The giants, as the Titans, would even become powerful enough to try to unseat Zeus and his fellow Olympian gods early on in their rule. With the gods victorious, the giants were said to have been imprisoned in Tartarus, the deepest part of the underworld (Hades) or, alternatively, under the Earth. This is similar to Sumerian tales and to the story of the Watchers and the Nephilim in the Book of Enoch - the C’s advised only recently that we should look to the oldest version of the account of giants where all such giant legends derive from. These giants usually had long hair and often in sculpture they were depicted with the tails of serpents and as Cyclops with one eye - rather like the description of ‘Balor of the One Eye’ perhaps. Hence, we can see strong connections here between all these ancient myths of giants.​

Boann the Mother of Oengus Óg

Boann was the wife of the river god Nechtan or Echmar and was particularly associated with the river Boyne, the same river where King James II would millennia later lose a pivotal battle against the forces of the Dutch Prince ‘William of Orange’. An account in the twelfth-century ‘History of Places’ (Dinnshenchas) explains the origins of her association with the river Boyne by showing how she visited the forbidden well of her husband, Nechtan, which was located in the fairy mound of Nechtan. Since she had broken the taboo, the waters of the well became a river that overwhelmed her, which led to her becoming synonymous with the river Boyne. In addition to this tale, there is another one in which Boann had an affair with the Dagda whilst her husband was away. As a result of an enchantment by the Dagda, her husband thought that his journey took one day and one night, where in fact it actually took nine months. During this time the Dagda concealed the pregnancy of Boann and the birth of a son Oengus Óg to her.

Why make mention of these two ancient stories involving Boann? Well, sacred wells are often connected in mythology to the Grail (we will encounter this later with Brigid). If we substitute the ‘taboo well’ she visited by a temple say at Heliopolis, the cult centre for worship of the sun god Atum, and then make Boann’s husband Akhenaten, do we see shades of the story of how Nefertiti helped to steal the Holy Grail from Heliopolis for Abraham? Were the waters of the Boyne overwhelming Boaan really a reference to the waters of the Nile becoming torrential after the eruption of the volcanic island of Thera? If we then substitute the Dagda by Abraham, do we see a distant echo of how Abraham stole Nefertiti (or possibly Kore) away and made her pregnant without Akhenaten knowing? Would the enchantment of the Dagda reflect perhaps the way in which Abraham may have swayed Akhenaten over to the sole worship of the Aten instead of the traditional pantheon of Egyptian deities?​

The Dagda’s Cauldron

Some scholars believe that the Holy Grail may contain both tropes of the magical cauldrons from Celtic mythology with the Christian legend surrounding the Last Supper. It should also be noted that the Tuatha Dé Danann, as well as being called the ‘Children of Danu’, were also referred to as the ‘Ever-Living Ones’, which further emphasises their status as divine beings. It may also indicate a link to the power of the Holy Grail to sustain life or even resurrect the dead, which we will encounter below.

The Dagda owned many magical items, including his cauldron. This cauldron, known as the Coire Ansic, meaning “undry”, was so named, because it never ran dry. Dagda’s cauldron was therefore never empty and no one ever left it unsatisfied. Now that is a truly marvellous artefact worth seeking indeed. It also puts one in mind of the ‘Horn of Plenty’ of Norse mythology, which never ran dry. Perhaps this link is no mere coincidence.

In dealing with the subject of magic cauldrons, I have drawn on Phillip Gardiner and Gary Osborn’s book ‘The Serpent Grail’, in which the authors seek to link the Holy Grail with ancient serpent worship and the shamans who preserved the knowledge of the serpent that, once known and understood, would lead to the transformation of the individual by releasing the coiled up inner energy of kundalini (the inner snake), so as to produce an enlightened person (i.e., someone in an altered state of awareness or consciousness) whose mind and body would operate in perfect balance. As regards the motif of the cauldron in mythology, they start with the premise that the cauldron symbolises the Underworld (the Egyptian “Duat” - which term may take on more significance when we come to look at Tara/Scota later in part 2 of this article), the magical realm to which many cultures believe souls go to when we die. I would point out that the Underworld or “Sidhe” is also the place where the Tuatha Dé Danann were supposed to have gone after their defeat at the hands of the Milesian Gaels. In Irish mythology they were deemed to be very much alive when they entered the Sidhe and this place would subsequently become linked with the “fairies” (MJF: grey aliens anyone?) or the little people of Irish folklore, including the famous leprechauns and their pots of gold at the end of the rainbow. One mythical aspect of such beings is their ability to shapeshift, which is an ability the greys and the lizzies have according to the C’s.

However, the two authors also point out that on another level of understanding, the cauldron symbolises the head, the place of enlightenment. They indicate that the word “pen” in Welsh means “head” as in Uther Pendragon, King Arthur’s father. In Hebrew, the equivalent word is “ben”, which means “first”, “original” or “head”. “Ben” is also related to the ancient Egyptian word “ben-ben” and to the Bennu bird (a heron – the equivalent of the Greek phoenix bird). The ben-ben stone is the pyramidion or capstone that was placed at the top of sacred pillars and pyramids, structures that represented the shamanic World Pillar or World Mountain (like Mount Meru). To Gardiner and Osborn the obelisk or pillar also symbolises the upright spinal column, which is why the pyramidion capstone would have represented the head – or rather, something within the head. Now I think they make a good point here as they wish to link the Holy Grail with the enlightenment process, which we would call ‘kundalini’ that culminates in the head. However, given that I believe the Holy Grail is also a real physical object, the Merkhaba or Motherstone, I think this link between cauldrons and heads may be very appropriate, given the other aspects attributed to magical cauldrons in mythology. I would also point out in passing that the C’s have said that the ben-ben stone or pyramidion capstone of the Great Pyramid at Giza was in fact a laboratory, which was buried in the Sinai Desert. I will try to develop this point when returning to the Great Pyramid in a subsequent post but suffice to say for now that the word “pyramidion” has that word or suffix “pyr” in it again, which signifies “fire” in Greek and kundalini is, of course, a form of internal fire.

Gardiner and Osborn point out that our modern understanding of the Grail has been shaped by the late medieval addition of the idea of it being a ‘chalice’ through the Arthurian legends. However, in the Celtic sources (Irish, Welsh and Scythian), which are assumed to form the origins of the Arthurian legends, the Grail is a cauldron, a symbol of both fertility and immortality. It brought forth marvellous and magical feats, revitalising and resurrecting great and powerful armies. This last aspect might also be linked, I think, to the resurrection or dry bones story in Ezekiel Chapter 37 of the Bible. Interestingly, the following chapter in Ezekiel deals with the war of ‘Gog and Magog’, which has a certain resonance for own time It is also curious that hills named “Gog” and “Magog” may be found just outside the City of Cambridge in England, where the C’s confirmed that the siege of Troy had occurred, as proposed by Iman Jacob Wilkens in his 1990 book ‘Where Troy Once Stood. This in turn may lead us back to the Holy Grail since it may well be the case that the besiegers of Troy were in reality trying to retrieve the Grail for Pharaoh, the story of the kidnapping of Helen being just a veil or cover story to hide the real purpose for the Trojan War.

The cauldron of the Dagda, as a healing or reviving device, is also refllected in the story of the Tuatha Dé Danann physician Dian Cecht at the Battles of Magh Tuireadh. He knew the secrets of medicine and healing. In the war against the Formorians, he provided the healing waters in which the wounded members of the Tuatha Dé Danann bathed and were restored to health. He did so by dipping them into a ‘cauldron of regeneration’ to save them from death.​

The idea of a cauldron reviving dead or dying soldiers may also link with what the C’s have told us about STS forces taking dead soldiers from battlefields and reviving them for subsequent use (see more below on this).

Arthur and the Cauldron of the Head of Hades

Gardiner and Osborn state that the Cauldron of Rebirth is a recurring theme in Celtic tales. For example, in the Welsh story of the Mabinogi, warriors slain in battle are put into it and emerge alive. In the old Welsh Arthurian material, King Arthur goes into the Underworld, Annwfn, to retrieve the same magic cauldron – this may represent the true origin of the Grail quest since the cauldron of Annwfn is also an inexhaustible source of food, as in the Grail. It is also worth recalling that the C’s have said that the Merkhaba or Grail was the ‘Gift of God’, capable of providing for all your material needs. Arthur, in essence, is therefore merely an updated version of the hero-god-king par excellence who sought the Grail but, who in doing so, was really seeking himself or his true self – think of Perseus, Jason and Odysseus and Joseph Campbell’s ‘the hero’s journey’ here.

The authors then point out that many writers and researchers have suggested that the Celtic cauldron of rebirth represents the Underworld or land of the dead as well as the womb of the World Mother – the Earth being the body of the archetypal female. Indeed, the Earth itself can be described in some ways as a huge vessel or cauldron with many labyrinthine sub-worlds and creatures that were supposed to live within the interior realms of the Earth known as Hades, which was renamed Hell by the Church.

Subsequently in their research, the authors found that the cauldron or Grail was also associated with the human head, and in particular the male head. They noted in Celtic mythology an item called the ‘Cauldron of the Head of Hadesor head of the god of the Underworld or afterlife. This cauldron was to be found at Caer Pedryvan, the ‘four-cornered castle’ or ‘fire castle’. This castle was a special and magical place where the people were said to drink sparkling wine. The word “Pedryvan” or “Pedraven” means a ‘Newt’ or in Cornish a ‘Ewte’ – a lizard, serpent or dragon. This reference immediately makes me think of the fantasy game ‘Dungeons and Dragons’ for some reason. However, ‘Ewte’ also means a ‘resplendent mind’, which ties in with Gardiner and Osborn’s serpent shaman and ‘Shining Ones’ – another title of the Tuatha Dé Danann. They concluded from this that the cauldron of rebirth and the head of the archetypal resurrecting god symbolised the process of enlightenment (kundalini - reached through the hypnagogic trance state) through which one became transformed – reborn.

They thought that as these myths were describing an internal experience, the castle would seem to represent a physical gateway that can facilitate access to the mental gateway within oneself. This might signify a sacred temple or other construction of some kind that marks a specific location on the Earth, perhaps a neutral point or zero-node on the Earth’s surface, or a coordinate point in the Earth’s energy matrix of ley lines and positive and negative lines of force. However, they felt that this matter lay outside of the scope of the book but the clues given in the myths and allegorical fables seemed to point to this conclusion. At this point I would add that I think they are right. I would suggest that the location or zero-node they are looking for was once at Giza, where the Great Pyramid is located, as Giza was calculated by the ancient builders to have been at the centre point of the world in terms of land distribution and mass, and, long before the Greenwich Zero Meridian came into being, Giza was in ancient times viewed as the Zero Meridian. If the ancient alien theorists are correct, Giza also stood at the centre of a worldwide energy grid. Indeed, the Great Pyramid may even have been the Tower of Babel and Inanna’s Mountain of Stone (Zion). I will stick my neck out here and say that the Holy Grail/Merkhaba was once located in the Great Pyramid itself and there was a good reason why the C’s said that the Ben-Ben Stone that capped it was buried in the Sinai Desert long ago. I intend to develop these points in a subsequent post on the Great Pyramid in the near future.

Gardiner and Osborn then made an odd statement that brought in alchemy, a subject that Laura had a lot to say about in her book – The Secret History of the World. They indicated that Arthur’s journey into the Underworld (the Egyptian Duat and Greek Hades) to find the cauldron would seem to be connected with the Latin alchemical phrase – Visita Interiora Terrae Rectificando Invenies Occultum Lapidem – which means ‘Visit the interior of the Earth and by purifying, you will find the secret stone, the true medicine’. When using the initial letters of the Latin phrase, you find that it spells the word “vitriol”. The author’s took this phrase to mean the centre of the Earth was in one’s head. However, given what the C’s have told us about the inner Earth civilisation(s) and the Holy Grail being the Merkhaba Stone, then I might put a different spin on the phrase. In passing, I would add that the C’s also mentioned that at the very centre of the Earth is a crystalline structure that can only exist under the extreme gravitational forces found at the core of a planet.​

The Head of Osirus and the Carvings at Abydos

The authors then made the observation that if you take the story of Arthur to be one of many Celtic versions of a far more ancient story, then you need to look towards Egypt for its origin, since everything ultimately tends to lead you back to Egypt or Mesopotomia. How true that seems to be. They then said that if the origins of the Arthur story do lie in Egypt, it could be that the head that Arthur is searching for is also the head of the ancient Egyptian god Osirus, the archetypal shaman god-king – a resurrecting god associated with rebirth.

This is a very interesting observation on their part since Seti I, the son of Ramses I and a pharaoh of the 19th dynasty (spanning 1292–1190 BC), was one of the successors to Akhenaten. He rebuilt many of the temples and shrines that had fallen into decay or been damaged both during and after Akhenaten’s reign. Another important work of his was the memorial temple at Abydos, which he dedicated to Osirus and six other deities and decorated with reliefs of great delicacy on which much of the original colour remains. However, behind this temple can be found a very curious building dedicated to Osiris. Called the Osirion or Osireon, it is an ancient Egyptian temple located directly to the rear of the temple of Seti I at Abydos. It is an integral part of Seti I's funeral complex and is built to resemble an 18th Dynasty Valley of the Kings tomb. The Osirion was discovered by archaeologists Flinders Petrie and Margaret Murray who were excavating the site in 1902–3. The Osirion was originally built at a considerably lower level than the foundations of the temple of Seti, who ruled from 1294–1279 BC. While there is disagreement as to its true age, Peter Brand says it "can be dated confidently to Seti's reign", despite the fact that it is situated at a lower depth than the structures nearby, that it features a very different architectural approach, and that it is frequently flooded with water which would have made carving it impossible had the water level been the same at the time of construction. The likelihood is, therefore, that it pre-dated Seti I’s reign and he merely rediscovered it and built his new temple in front of it.

Again I will stick my neck out here again and propose that in its guise as the ‘Head of Osirus’, the Merkhaba was once located at Abydos. This proposal deserves a post all of its own and I hope to do one in the near future but to whet the appetite, here is an article on the strange hieroglyphic carvings found at Abydos, which suggests either contact with aliens or people who were being shown a glimpse of the future, which perhaps may be our present. Abydos carvings. It is worth recalling here that when Laura asked the C’s what the Egyptian ‘Boat of a Million Years’ was, they said it was a time machine. See: Solar barque - Wikipedia.

All this proves that there was something very strange going on in Egypt during the 18th and 19th pharaonic dynasties. Is it so incredible to suppose, therefore, given what we now know of alien or hyper-dimensional interference in humanity’s affairs over the millenia, that Hagar and her attendants may have been given a ride in flying saucers to ancient Britain/Ireland and it survived in folklore and mythology as “they came down upon dark clouds” or she rode on a golden ram?​

The Head of Bran

Before moving on to Hagar/Kore, we need to consider the story of Bran’s Head since it fits into the scheme of things that we have been looking at above. According to legend, Bran the Blessed, the son of Lyr, allowed his head to be cut off at his own bidding and buried beneath a tower on a white hill facing France to protect the people of Britain. Some think this means in London and specifically the Tower of London but London was named by the Romans as Londinium Nova Troya because of its associations with the ancient City of Troy where they believed the Roman people originated from. As we know, Troy was located near today’s city of Cambridge and was never rebuilt. Legend suggests instead that the new city was built at today’s Ilford, a suburb of present London. Whatever the truth, King Arthur subsequently came along and dug it up the head to show the people they no longer needed Bran’s protection now he was king. Gardiner and Osborn say that this head was known as ‘Uther Ben’ or ‘wonderful head’. The Celtic god Bran – the Shining One – is the Celtic version of the Egyptian vegetation and resurrecting god Osirus, making Arthur the Celtic version of Horus – Uther being Arthur’s father. In their view this indicates to them that everything seems to lead back to Osirus as if he is the archetypal Shining One. This fits well if the Head of Bran and of Osirus is in fact the Merkhaba or Holy Grail.

The most famous cauldron and the one most clearly linked with the Grail myth is indeed that of Bran the Blessed. The Welsh Mabinogion tells of Bran’s wondrous cauldron, which has the virtue of restoring health, even to the fatally wounded. There is also an exact parallel for this in the Greek story of Demeter, which we will see when considering Hagar.Kore/Brigid who is linked with Persephone and Demeter. Bran’s cauldron is said to date from ancient times and to have come originally from Ireland, a country which, according to Lorraine Evans in her book ‘The Kingdom of the Ark’, had close links with ancient Egypt. Bran’s Head could therefore be described as his cauldron if it contained or was the Grail. There also seems to be a strong correspondence here between the cauldron of the Dagda and Bran’s cauldron. Since ‘Bran’ is etymologically close to ‘Abram’ or ‘Abraham’, this suggests to me that if Bran is the Dagda, then the Dagda must be Abraham and the cauldron or Bran’s Head is the Holy Grail or Merkhaba brought from the Sinai Desert either by Abraham/Moses himself or by Hagar/Kore/Tara/Brigid.

The same elements of Bran’s story are repeated in the Welsh tale of Branwen Daughter of Llŷr (Branwen ferch Llŷr). It starts when Bendigeidfran son of Llŷr was crowned king over this island (Britain) and invested with the crown of London. This land was called ‘The Island of the Mighty’. Bendigeidfran’s name is derived from ‘blessed’ and Brân. Hence, we are clearly looking at the same character. Martyn Whittock points out that Bendigeidfran’s gigantic size, ownership of a magic cauldron and talking severed head suggest he was originally part of an independent myth. In the story, Bendigeidfran is shown in the company of Manawyddan his brother. This character is clearly the Welsh form of the Irish deity Manannán, the son of Lír, who was the god of the sea and married to Aife (Aoífe). However, there is no connection between Manawyddan and the sea in Welsh traditions. You should note though that Manannán is an important deity not only in Irish mythic traditions but also in those of the Isle of Man. I hope to do a post on him in connection with the Isle of Man, since it may serve to show what the C’s meant when they told Laura “part of the puzzle is there”. The only thing I would mention now is that Manannán, as god of the sea (like Poseidon/Neptune), drove a chariot pulled by two supernatural horses across the waves [MJF: sounds like a mythical description of a UFO to me]. More importantly, when the Tuatha Dé Danann were defeated by the Milesians, it was he that led them into their new Otherworld – or underground home. Traditionally, Manannán’s home lay on the Isle of Man but other traditions place it on Emhain Abhlach (i.e., ‘Emhain of the apple trees’). Apart from the fact that we cannot seem to escape references to trees on this thread, the reference to apple trees immediately puts me in mind of the ‘Garden of the Hesperides’ and the possible overlap here with Greek myths.

Curiously, when it came to the properties of Bendigeidfran’s cauldron, it would revive the dead but they would not regain the power of speech. This again makes me think of the resurrected soldiers the greys retrieve from battlefields. Do they return as zombies without the power of speech I wonder? As with the story in the Mabinogion, Bendigeidfran volunteers to have his head cut-off and it is buried at first in London. However, the story ties in with that of his niece, Branwen, and goes in other directions from there, which I won’t bore you with further.​

Odin and his Cauldron - Odhrerir

Like the Celts, the Norse also have a strong tradition with a cauldron, in this case the Odhrerir Cauldron. It was said to have contained a potion concocted by dwarves from the blood of the wise Kvasir. The potion imparted occult knowledge and ancient wisdom and was deeply coveted by the god Odin. He managed to get hold of it by turning himself into a snake (a shape-shifting ability evidently shared with the Greek god Zeus) and drinking the cauldron dry. He then took it to Asgard, the home of the gods, where he is said to have spat the potion into a vessel.

Cauldrons are not just the preserve of male deities though and in the next part of this article I will link Brigid and her Welsh counterpart, Ceridwen, to cauldrons and to sacred wells and springs and try and determine who was on first base, Brigid or Tara.

Good stuff.
---
About the consecration/knighthood ceremony, here’s the scene in original, as recorded by Dee in his Diaries:

An then the scene proceeds with Dee being given the Ring and the Seal.

As a detail, note that Archangel Michael dubbed him with the sword in on the head, not on the shoulders as in knighthood ceremony.
So, it looks to me like an initiation hierophantic ceremony, including an eucharistic rite, a crown of laurels, and a robe. Ye judge.:-)

About the Holy Grail at other topics mentioned, I’m looking forward to your next article and will continue the conversation.
I agree that it is always helps to go back to original sources. I based my comments on the scene as it was depicted in Benjamin Woolley's book - The Queen's Conjuror. Woolley only mentions him being dubbed. He also includes a pronouncement that the alleged St. Michael made prior to the ceremony commencing, which starts "Go forward: God hath blessed thee. I will be thy guide."

After reading the diary entries, for which thanks, I am still of the view that this was an enobling or conferment ceremony. My understanding was that in catholic times, and Dee was born into a catholic England, the ceremony for investing a knight was far more involved, elaborate and religious in its nature than what we see today, which is merely a scaled down version of the original. For example, before being knighted, the candidate would have knelt and prayed in a chapel all night before the ceremony took place.

Placing a crown of laurels on the head is also a traditional form of honour that goes back to Greco-Roman times (Olympian victors wore a laurel crown for example and Greece briefly revived the tradition when they played host to the Olympics in 2004 ) and was also something the druids practised too. Even today bairds who win awards at an eisteddfod - a Welsh festival at which competitions are held in music, poetry, drama, and art - are crowned with laurel (although it may be silver in nature today) see: Find out more about the druids and the gorsedd rituals. Indeed, someone even posted a picture of a young Queen Elizabeth II being invested as a druid at an eisteddfod on another thread recently.

Robing someone in silk as part of an investiture ceremony still exists today where English barristers (High Court advocates or lawyers) are elevated to the status of Queen's Counsel (QC) or "Silk" as it is known. In court, QC's sit within the bar and wear silk gowns. Thus they are said to “take silk” and are familiarly referred to as “silks.” Junior barristers traditionally wear “stuff” (worsted wool) gowns. This is an old hangover from medieval times but does still denote a formal investiture. Moreover, when commoners are elevated to the House of Lords in Britian they are always invested in ermine robes.

Even taking the Eucharist or communion wafer would have been part of the investiture ceremony for a knight, since one had to be pure or in a state of grace to receive communion and a knight had to show that he was pure of heart. The only thing that concerns me though is that the host had the letters NA imprinted on it. Today it is usual for the letters IHS to be imprinted on a priest's host. Did NA stand for "Nariel" perhaps? As for "It semed to be sylk: and very full of wrynkles, or plights" - when a priest or deacon is on an altar but not saying Mass in an alb and chasuble, they wear a robe called a surplice that is often pleated with lace inserts. The surplice is usually in the form of a tunic of white linen or cotton fabric, reaching to the knees, with wide or moderately wide sleeves. the one in the picture is being worn by a seminarian and is nowhere near as elaborate as a priest would wear but it gives you some idea. I wonder if this is what kelley was describing

1624400233523.png

Incidentally, "Angelus Tuae Professionis" means 'Angel of your profession", which again speaks of a profession of faith by Dee as in an investiture or the taking of vows by a religious. However, I would agree that whatever it is that Dee describes in his diary, it certainly seems to be a very involved religious ceremony. The final observation I would make is that dubbing him on the head would be more appropriate I think for a philosopher like Dee and would denote illumination, since the head was deemed to be the seat of the soul.

"The Four Magical Treasures of the Tuatha Dé Danann" clearly correspond with the four "magical weapons" of ceremonial magick - staff, cup, sword and pentacle which in turn symbolise the four elements fire, water, air and earth. These are also the decks of the lesser arcana in tarot. The association of the Grail with a cup / stone makes it an amalgamation of the female elements, seen from this perspective.

@MJF

That’s some extensive research you took on the Grail symbolism in ancient myths, and the Irish lore:-) awaiting for the 2nd installment, and maybe you can try to formulate some conclusions.

One thing that jumped at me, if the cauldron is one form of symbolic grail, that opens the gate to numerous other possible associations such as witch cauldron, alchemical cauldrons, ayahuasca brewing cauldron, even the atomic bomb (!?):scared:

Another thing that I noticed over several posts is Merkaba, which I don't think has anything to do with Kaaba (stone) and I don’t think it quite resonates with the Grail, so maybe you can revisit that term, for your clarification.

[...]
The only thing that concerns me though is that the host had the letters NA imprinted on it. Today it is usual for the letters IHS to be imprinted on a priest's host. Did NA stand for "Nariel" perhaps?​

Incidentally, "Angelus Tuae Professionis" means 'Angel of your profession", which again speaks of a profession of faith by Dee as in an investiture or the taking of vows by a religious. However, I would agree that whatever it is that Dee describes in his diary, it certainly seems to be a very involved religious ceremony. The final observation I would make is that dubbing him on the head would be more appropriate I think for a philosopher like Dee and would denote illumination, since the head was deemed to be the seat of the soul.

NA is a known word of power among occultists like John Dee and his predecessor Cornelius Agrippa, derived from Torah;
In English translations of the Bible it is rendered as 'please', or 'yea', or “now” or whatever interjection seems fit for the meaning of the verse, however Kabbalists took it literally as a word of power akin to one of the secret names of G_d;
Bear in mind there are no commas in the Hebraic text,

Pardon, please, the iniquity of this people (Numbers 14:19)
סְלַח־נָ֗א לַֽעֲוֹ֛ן הָעָ֥ם הַזֶּ֖ה
selah na la-awon ha-am hatzeh
or
I shall pay my vows to the Lord, now, in the presence of all His people (Psalms 116, 14)
נְדָרַי לַֽיהֹוָ֣ה אֲשַׁלֵּ֑ם נֶגְדָה־נָּ֜֗א לְכָל־עַמּֽוֹ

"The Four Magical Treasures of the Tuatha Dé Danann" clearly correspond with the four "magical weapons" of ceremonial magick - staff, cup, sword and pentacle which in turn symbolise the four elements fire, water, air and earth. These are also the decks of the lesser arcana in tarot. The association of the Grail with a cup / stone makes it an amalgamation of the female elements, seen from this perspective.
I don't pretend to be an expert on occult matters but what you say makes a lot of sense. The Celts did not tend to write their fables, myths and legends down in the way that other ancient people like the Sumerians did (think of the Enuma Elish or the Vedic texts for example). Instead they passed their myths and folktales on orally, so there would have been increasing embellishment as time went on. Laura said to me at the outset of this thread that the origins of magic lie in Mesopotamia or Sumeria. I agree with her. It is interesting that you see the association of the Grail cup/stone as an amalgmation of the female elements. Perhaps this links back ultimately to the attributes of the original mother goddess figure, associated with mother Earth herself. The Celts had many mother goddess figures including Brigit and they were often triple goddesses too, probably connecting to the Law of Three, as suggested by Gardiner and Osborn.

I still think though that what these mythic stories convey as being magical implements were in fact high tech weapons or equipment, which primitive people subsequently translated into magical weapons. Didn't the American Indians view European explorers' muskets as 'firesticks' originally? The four elements, the tarot and the zodiac all have a hard science hidden behind them but became increasingly associated with the occult as a post-Atlantian high tech society gradually degraded the further the survivors moved away from the Deluge. The same would happen to our society today if we suffered a similar disaster, which may be lying in store for us just around the corner. John Dee was both a leading astronomer and mathematician of his time, as well as being an astrologer and alchemist. He saw no difference between these areas of study, as they were all science to him. Within a few generations, the study of astrology and alchemy would be relegated to the occult by mainstream scientists like Newton (ironically an alchemist himself). No doubt Dee would have been horrified by the fact.

Martin Whittock stressed that these Celtic tales were based on real people and real events that became heavily mythicised. It seems that the reality of the Merkhaba or Holy Grail similarly came to be buried under layers of myth, becoming different things to different people over time. Hence. it assumed the nature of a talking head to some and a magic cauldron or horn of plenty to others. That does not change the fact that there was originally something very real behind these myths. What we need to do now is get behind the myth in order to discover the underlying truth. Laura has already done a lot of the spade work with the help of the C's, We just need to turn the shovel over a bit more.​

Back
Top Bottom