Alton Towers, Sir Francis Bacon and the Rosicrucians

Incidentally there is a thread that inspects the numbers 3 and 5 including some possible associations with the “DNA chains.”

Okay. Moreover in respect to these numbers —in particular the 8— there are other features that may connect to each other. So, to first start with some of them we can notice that Alton place has also those trees linked to it, as supplements the next quote:

Well that again reminds us some sessions, such as the next ones:

Now we can remark that Alton’s name was changed from “Abbey” to “Towers,” as well as it became a “park” used for “visitation,” like is the “camp” mentioned above. Thus, ‘towers’ can be other thing to consider more closely as some is showed next.

Then we see this number 8 —first quote above— repeating within this thread here and there. For example was mentioned eight-petalled lotus blossom” —which characterizes the Buddhist blessed land, a type of Avalon. E.g. this thread mentions:

Funny also that the number 8 —like 2 zeros?!— is drawn with 2 loops, but at the same time a horizontal "8" symbolizes the infinite. And we have:

Maybe all this can have significant connection to Alton. It turns out that part of the Alton construction is octagonal. Starting in 1998 a renovation was carried out into the Alton Towers that included the called “Octagon.” As claimed:

This is interesting since in ancient Greece happened that an eight-sided building was associated with the 8 wind gods of the cardinal directions. See, as the C’s explain, winds have a relation to “information”, and therefore supposedly to awareness that is “consciousness” as well. Ah, and as we know, a tornado is a type of “tempest” too!!!

Furthermore, probably there are geomagnetic aspects associated with “architectonic elements” arranged into certain numbers and directions. For one example, the researcher John Keel mentioned a story of sinister and enigmatic towers scattered by the Himalayan Asia and elsewhere.

Indeed ancient towers still exist today in the region above, and some are star-shaped with “8 points”.

Afterwards I wrote the above, came to my mind to search the forum and turned out I found a reference that cites the next video.​

You bring up some very interesting points here. I read somewhere only recently that tombs and towers may be connected in esoteric art (think of the Shepherds of Arcadia painting featuring a tomb). I will try and track the point down.

You said: "Funny also that the number 8 —like 2 zeros?!— is drawn with 2 loops, but at the same time a horizontal "8" symbolizes the infinite".

However, in three dimensions, the figure for infinity could look side on like a type of mobius strip, which could represent the matter/anti-matter universe or space time/time space. I seem to recall Ark discussing the mobius strip with the C's in a session from not long ago. Möbius strip - Wikipedia. I may be way off the mark here though.

Where you mention:
"Then we see this number 8 —first quote above— repeating within this thread here and there. For example was mentioned “eight-petalled lotus blossom” —which characterizes the Buddhist blessed land, a type of Avalon. E.g. this thread mentions:"

“name Anthony occurs in no less than eight of the Bacon plays, including the Tempest.”
………
eight descendants of Arthur’s men”
………
eight otherworld caers (castles), which actually are all the same.”
………
eight-petalled lotus blossom”
………
You also said "Maybe all this can have significant connection to Alton. It turns out that part of the Alton construction is octagonal. Starting in 1998 a renovation was carried out into the Alton Towers that included the called “Octagon.

I was not aware of this structure at Alton Towers. Hence, this is a great find. Thinking about this made me think of Mandalas Mandala - Wikipedia, which although they are usually linked with Eastern art and religious philosophical traditions (e.g., the eight-petalled lotus blossom), they can also be found in Christian art too. Here is an hexagonal example from a Boston chapel:​

1620481699325.png

This particular stainglass window formed part of an experiment into consciousness called the 'Marsh Chapel Experiment' or the 'Good Friday Experiment' in 1962. Ref. Marsh Chapel Experiment - Wikipedia

I have been doing further research into the artist Nicolas Poussin and the 'Shepherds of Arcadia' painting (he actually did two paintings on the same theme). Poussin was almost certainly a Rosicrucian initiate and would have looked to Bacon as a master. The Rosicrucian teachings were all about raising consciousness, think of Bacon's 'seven step' program (this reminds me of the C's saying to build your staircase one step at a time). They also encoded a lot of scientific and esoteric information into their works of art. This was certainly true of both Poussin and Bacon (in his guise as Shakespeare).

Talking about your reference to trees, that quote came with the C's first reference to 'Knighted ones':

Session 4 May 1996:

"A: First, some blockbuster stuff for the Knighted ones... Look upon a detailed map, and reflect, remember lonely journeys from long ago, and begin to unlock shattering mysteries which will lead to revelations opening the door to the greatest learning burst yet!!

A: Visits through trees, forests, leading to a perfectly square clearing.
"

This was followed by a subsequent quote in the session 3 May 1997:

Q: Is there any connection to the fact that those guys at the University of Tenerife were communicating back in February and March? Might there be more to this connection?

A: Maybe, but do you know the history of this place?

Q: Well, no I don't. That one slipped by. I will follow that one... You also once before said that when a certain 7 people assembled into a perpendicular reality, that the learning would be exponential. I am sure we are not there yet, but I am wondering if this information I have discovered about bloodlines and potential activation of DNA has any connection to that idea?

A: Build your staircase one step at a time.

I have previously proposed that the Court of Seven was the establishment of the 'Order of the Knights of the Helmet' by Francis Bacon (see post above). Did Bacon, a Rosicrucian Master, by doing so create a new perpendicular reality? If so, is this what the Forum is supposed to be doing?

I would also like to quote Ark in the Wave series since what he says links with what I have mentioned above:

The Wave Chapter 39 The Court of Seven:

Ark said: “But why ARE all these Templars and Rosicrucians important? Because it is all knowledge. Pieces of knowledge from here and there. We are not gonna use or try to use this knowledge. But somehow it is necessary for us to know this so as to find out the best possible use of this knowledge.”

BTW: Oak trees were highly prized in England during the period covering the 16th -19th centuries bacause they were used to build wooden warships, particularly the masts. Hence the Royal Navy's marching song 'Heart of Oak' Heart of Oak - Wikipedia , which includes the lines:

Heart of Oak are our ships
Heart of Oak are our men

The oak in the song's title refers to the wood from which British warships were generally made during the age of sail. The "Heart of oak" is the strongest central wood of the tree. The phrase "hearts of oak" appears in James Rhoades' 1921 English translation for Oxford University Press of the Aeneid.

I have also been focusing on the 'Holder of the Trent' and 'Baphomet' quotes and I think I can shed more light on these two subjects, which I will do in a couple of future posts.

However, what I have been finding when I study these things and what the C's have said in their various statements down the years is just how subtle the C's clues can be. They often have double or even triple meanings (think of the 'Third Man' theme). Their clues form part of a mosaic and it is like looking at a magic eye picture Why Can't Some People See Magic Eye Pictures?. You have to look through such a picture until you can discern an image and then once the brain has focused on it, it all starts to become clearer. From the information I have uncovered, I think this thread still has a long way to go since there is still so much to discover.

Last edited:
Before people spot the mistake in my last post, I would correct it by pointing out that where I referred to the hexagonal stain glass window at Marsh Chapel, it should, of course, have been to an Octagonal window.

I mentioned in that post that I had a new angle on the 'Holder of the Trent'. Up to now,we have been focused on an individual but it could also be linked to a grouo of people. An old friend of mine came from the City of Nottingham (think the Sheriff of Nottingham and Robin Hood), which lies on the River Trent. He used to say that he was a Brigantes. Now the Briganti were the Celtic tribe that occupied that area of England when the Romans came. Here is a map of their territory compared to the ealier map we encountered when considering the map formed between the thighs ["Go through 'The Pillars of Hercules'"?] of the bearded figure in Pussin's painting of The Shepherds of Arcadia.

"[Laura] "If you look at the 4 people, their legs seem to match vertical Trent river system paths and the arms up by the heads seem to match horizontal Trent paths. The pointed to tomb with the bearded face and rearing horse would then be south of Derby. Derby is south of the Peak District highlands.

From Iliad Book II

And those that held Arcadia, under the high mountain of Cyllene, near the tomb of Aepytus, where the people fight hand to hand; the men of Pheneus also, and Orchomenus rich in flocks... "

You will see that the Brigantes occupied most of the territory shown in Laura's map.

1620489132170.png1620489155542.png

But who were the Brigantes?

Here is what Wikipedia has to say about them: Brigantes - Wikipedia

The Brigantes were Ancient Britons who in pre-Roman times controlled the largest section of what would become Northern England. Their territory, often referred to as Brigantia, was centred in what was later known as Yorkshire. The Greek geographer Ptolemy named the Brigantes as a people in Ireland also, where they could be found around what is now Wexford, Kilkenny and Waterford,[1] while another people named Brigantii is mentioned by Strabo as a sub-tribe of the Vindelici in the region of the Alps.

Within Britain, the territory which the Brigantes inhabited was bordered by that of four other peoples: the Carvetii in the northwest, the Parisii to the east and, to the south, the Corieltauvi and the Cornovii. To the north was the territory of the Votadini, which straddled the present day border between England and Scotland.

The name Brigantes (Βρίγαντες in Ancient Greek) shares the same Proto-Celtic root as the goddess Brigantia, *brigant- meaning "high, elevated", and it is unclear whether settlements called Brigantium were so named as "high ones" in a metaphorical sense of nobility, or literally as "highlanders", referring to the Pennines, or inhabitants of physically elevated fortifications. (IEW, s.v. "bhereg'h-"). The word is related to German Burgund and Iranian Alborz.

So here we have a Celtic tribe who have their roots in Britain, Ireland and the Alps. This may help to explain the C's references to Alfalfa now:

Q: Okay. Next: On this subject of 'looking for the frequency of light,' the 'undreamed of treasures in Rhineland,' and needing a better 'handl' on it. ...

... all the key words... so am I...

A: On the right track? It looks good.

Q: But how do alfalfa fields connect with all of this? There is nothing about alfalfa? Comment?

A: You think there is no alfalfa in the Germanic highland?
Hence, we see another reference to 'Highlanders' but in Germany this time.

We have previously seen the implications of Alfalfa in an earlier posting. Alfalfa is of the legume genus, which includes clover. Clover can appear in the form of three leaf or four leaf. Three leafed clover is particularly related to the Irish in the form of Shamrock and this links with the Brigantes in Ireland. But what of four leaf clover?

Q: (L) [...] Clover is, of course, a variation of
alfalfa, and 'dale' is a depression in the ground. Could this be right
there next to the location of the Lorelei rock off the Rhine?

A: Closer, and what of the four leaves?

Well in the Wikipedia entry for Brigantes it refers to the Iranian Alborz. Here is what Wikpedia has to say about this: Hara Berezaiti - Wikipedia

Harā Bərəzaitī reflects Proto-Iranian *Harā Bṛzatī. *Harā may be interpreted as "watch" or "guard", from an Indo-European root *ser- "protect". *Bṛzatī is the feminine form of the adjective *bṛzant- "high", which is cognate with Celtic *brigant- (as in the name of the Brigantes) and with Germanic *burgund- (as in the name of the Burgundians), from Proto-Indo-European *bʰérǵʰonts. Hence Harā Bərəzaitī, like its Proto-Iranian ancestor, translates to "High Watchpost".

How does this connect with four leaf clover. Well I found an interesting quote in another thread to the Roman author Palladius:

A book on agriculture by the Roman writer Palladius, dated 4th century AD, includes a section about alfalfa. Palladius says: "One sow-down lasts ten years. The crop may be cut four or six times a year.... An [Roman] acre of it is abundantly sufficient for three horses all the year.... It may be given to cattle, but new provender is at first to be administered very sparingly, because it bloats up the cattle."[53] Palladius called alfalfa "medica", a name that referred to the Medes, a people who lived in ancient Iran. The ancient Greeks and Romans believed, probably correctly, that the alfalfa plant came from the Medes land (in today's Iran). (The ancient Greeks and Romans also used the name medica to mean a citron fruit, once again because it was believed to have come from the Medes land). The ancient Roman name medica is the root of the modern scientific name for the alfalfa genus, Medicago. Despite the report in Palladius and in some other Roman and ancient Greek writers, there is little evidence that alfalfa was in widespread use in the Mediterranean region in those days.

Hence, we now have a connection between the Medes and the Brigantes through clover.

But what of the Irish connection? Wikipedia reveals that it comes from the Irish name Brigit or Brid.

"In modern Welsh the word braint means 'privilege, prestige' and comes from the same root *brigantī. Other related forms from the modern Celtic languages are: Welsh brenin 'king' (< *brigantīnos); Welsh/Cornish/Breton bri 'prestige, reputation, honour, dignity', Scottish Gaelic brìgh 'pith, power', Irish brí 'energy, significance', Manx* bree 'power, energy' (all < *brīg-/brigi-); and Welsh/Cornish/Breton bre 'hill' (< *brigā). The name Bridget from Old Irish Brigit (Modern Irish Bríd) also comes from Brigantī, as does the English river name Brent and the connected area Brentford.
* Manx means Isle of Man

There are several ancient settlements named Brigantium around Europe, such as Berganza in Álava (Spain), A Coruña and Bergantiños in Galicia (Spain), Bragança and Braga in Portugal and Briançon,[3][4] Brigetio on the border of Slovakia and Hungary,[5] Brigobanne situated on the Breg river and near the Brigach river in south Germany (pre-Roman Vindelicia[6])[7] and Bregenz in the Alps. From the same origin also stems the name of the Italian sub-region of Brianza."

Brigantes in Ireland​

The Brigantes are attested in Ireland as well as Britain in Ptolemy's 2nd century Geographia,[23] but it is not clear what link, if any, existed between the Irish and the British Brigantes. T. F. O'Rahilly proposed that the Irish branch was the origin of the later Uí Bairrche clan, believing that they belonged to the Érainn (Ptolemy's Iverni) who he hypothesized were originally descendant from the Gaulish and British Belgae[24] according to his model of Irish prehistory. Professor John T. Koch posits links between the British and Irish groups, identifying the Romano-British goddess Brigantia with the Irish Brigid and pointing to a possibly Roman or Romano-British burial in Stonyford, County Kilkenny. He identifies the Irish Brigantes with the early mediaeval Uí Brigte clan.[25]

So who was Brigantia/Brigid? The Wikipedia entry has this to say about her Brigid - Wikipedia

Brigit, Brigid or Bríg (/ˈbrɪdʒɪd, ˈbriːɪd/, Irish pronunciation: [ˈbʲɾʲijidʲ]; Old Irish, meaning 'exalted one' is a goddess of pre-Christian Ireland. She appears in Irish mythology as a member of the Tuatha Dé Danann, the daughter of the Dagda and wife of Bres, with whom she had a son named Ruadán.

She is associated with wisdom, poetry, healing, protection, blacksmithing and domesticated animals. Cormac's Glossary, written in the 9th century by Christian monks, says that Brigid was "the goddess whom poets adored" and that she had two sisters: Brigid the healer and Brigid the smith. This suggests she may have been a triple deity. She is also thought to be related to the British Celtic goddess Brigantia.

I think it is of particular note that she is linked with the mythical Tuatha Dé Danann (the sons of Danu) as is Princess Tara and is linked yet again to a triple goddess theme. I hope to have more to say about this in a subsequent post.

In the Middle Ages, some argue that the goddess Brigid was syncretized with the Christian saint of the same name. According to medievalist Pamela Berger, Christian "monks took the ancient figure of the mother goddess and grafted her name and functions onto her Christian counterpart," St. Brigid of Kildare.

St. Brigid is associated with perpetual, sacred flames, such as the one maintained by 19 nuns at her sanctuary in Kildare, Ireland. The sacred flame at Kildare was said by Giraldus Cambrensis and other chroniclers to have been surrounded by a hedge, which no man could cross. Men who attempted to cross the hedge* were said to have been cursed to go insane, die or be crippled.

* I have seen this concept in other mythologies such as the Voyage of St Brendan. It seems to connect with the transition in going from 3rd Density to 4th Density - think of the men on the USS Eldridge who went hopelessly insane. I think this is a clue to all such myths dealing with travel to other dimensions.

The tradition of female priestesses tending sacred, naturally occurring eternal flames is a feature of ancient Indo-European pre-Christian spirituality. Other examples include the Roman goddess Vesta, and other hearth-goddesses, such as Hestia.

Both the goddess and saint are associated with holy wells, at Kildare and many other sites in the Celtic lands. Well dressing, the tying of clooties to the trees next to healing wells, and other methods of petitioning or honoring Brigid still take place in some of the Celtic lands and the diaspora.

Brigid is considered the patroness of poetry, smithing, medicine, arts and crafts, cattle and other livestock, sacred wells, serpents (in Scotland) and the arrival of early spring. In the Christian era, nineteen nuns at Kildare tended a perpetual flame for the Saint, which is widely believed to be a continuation of a pre-Christian practice of women tending a flame in her honour. Her festival day, Imbolc is traditionally a time for weather prognostication:

The serpent will come from the hole
On the brown Day of Bríde,
Though there should be three feet of snow
On the flat surface of the ground

But for now, I would particulalrly draw your attention to Brigid's cross or Brigit's cross. ttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brigid's_cross

Brigid's crosses are associated with Brigid of Kildare, one of the patron saints of Ireland. The crosses are traditionally made in Ireland on St Brigid's feast day, 1 February, which was formerly celebrated as a pagan festival (Imbolc) marking the beginning of spring. Many rituals are associated with the making of the crosses. Traditionally they were set over doorways and windows to protect the home from any kind of harm.

The presence of Brigid's cross in Ireland is likely far older than Christianity. The Goddess Brigid was one of the Tuatha Dé Danann. Her feast day was the feast of Imbolc, and the cross made of rushes today is very likely the descendant of a pagan symbol whose original meaning may have been locally understood even into the early 20th century in rural Ireland. One remnant of that tradition in the meaning of the Brigid's Cross today is that it is said to protect a house from fire. This does not fit with any part of the Christian story of St Brigid, and so is likely a part of the older spiritual tradition behind the feast day.

To some extent, the Brigid's cross has become one of the symbols of Ireland, along with the shamrock and harp. The crosses can come in a four fold manner or three.

1620494925846.png 1620495075476.png

You will notice immediately that the three legged version reminds you of the Triskelion on the Isle of Man flag.

1620497251369.png

The flag of the Isle of Man or flag of Mann (Manx: brattagh Vannin) is a triskelion, composed of three armoured legs with golden spurs, upon a red background. It has been the official flag of Mann since 1 December 1932 and is based on the Manx coat of arms, which dates back to the 13th century.

Its use is confirmed from the late 13th century by a medieval document and by the sword of state carried in ceremonies of the Tynwald Court, the Manx parliament. The symbol became the basis for the local flag after the Scottish earl of Moray, Sir Thomas Randolph, was made the ruler of Man in 1313.

Renowned for its rolling hills, natural beauty and quirky attractions, the Isle of Man is known as the gem of the Irish Sea for a reason.

The Triskelion has not just artistic significance in Celtic art but also esoteric and perhaps hidden scientific significance too. It is a very ancient symbol found all over the world and dates back at least to the Neolithic period. I have an article on it somewhere, which I will try an dig out.

It is not for nothing that the C's suggested Laura look into the history of the island. Even the ancient name may have significance:

The Old Irish form of the name is Manau or Mano. Old Welsh records named it as Manaw, also reflected in Manaw Gododdin, the name for an ancient district in north Britain along the lower Firth of Forth. The oldest known reference to the island calls it Mona, in Latin (Julius Caesar, 54 BC); in the 1st century AD, Pliny the Elder records it as Monapia or Monabia, and Ptolemy (2nd century) as Monœda (Mοναοιδα, Monaoida) or Mοναρινα (Monarina), in Koine Greek. Later Latin references have Mevania or Mænavia (Orosius, 416),[16] and Eubonia or Eumonia by Irish writers. It is found in the Sagas of Icelanders as Mön. The name is probably cognate with the Welsh name of the island of Anglesey, Ynys Môn,[15] usually derived from a Celtic word for 'mountain' (reflected in Welsh mynydd, Breton menez, and Scottish Gaelic monadh), from a Proto-Celtic *moniyos.

Monadh to me sounds like "Monad".

Around the 5th century AD, large-scale migration from Ireland precipitated a process of Gaelicisation, evidenced by Ogham inscriptions, and the Manx language developed. It is a Goidelic language closely related to Irish and Scottish Gaelic.

Hence, it came to be occupied for a while by the Gaels from Ireland bringing their culture to the island and perhaps the myths of Brigid.

Brigid also has a connection with India through the Hindu female goddess Saraswati. She is a part of the trinity (Tridevi) of Saraswati, Lakshmi, and Parvati.

The name Brigid is derived from Proto-Celtic *Brigantī and means "The High One", cognate with the name of the ancient British goddess Brigantia, the Old High German personal name Burgunt, and the Sanskrit word Bṛhatī (बृहती) "high", an epithet of the Hindu dawn goddess Ushas. The ultimate source is Proto-Indo-European *bʰr̥ǵʰéntih₂ (feminine form of *bʰérǵʰonts, "high"), derived from the root *bʰerǵʰ- ("to rise"). Xavier Delamarre, citing E. Campanile, suggests that Brigid could be a continuation of the Indo-European dawn goddess.

However, I will deal with that connection in a follow-up post and try and show how it may link with a very famous biblical patriarch.

I am a great fan of the writer Dr. Joseph P Farrell. Unfortunately, most of his books that I have bought are stored at my brother's house, so I don't have ready access to them at the moment. His books often shed light on things the C's have said and he covers a very wide range of subjects as they do. I highly recommend them. One thing I do remember though is he had an account of the vorticular energy at work found inside a tornado, which links with the quote you made from the transcripts:
Q: (L) ………When an F5 tornado can form in a matter of minutes, what is the connection with what is going on in 4D? How does it happen? What's the mechanism?

A: Once again you must think in terms of information and electrical charge. The charge on earth is building in several ways and a tornado is an electrical phenomenon similar to ball lightning.
……………..
(Anart) Can I ask a clarification question on the tornado? If it's similar to ball lightning, does that mean they're both portals? Physical manifestations of portals?

A: Yes.

Q: (Perceval) Do people ever disappear in tornadoes?

Farrell considered the science that was going on inside a tornado and pointed to the bizarre effects they can produce. For example, he showed a photograph of a piece of wood which was 4 inches (approx. 10 cm) thick which had a piece of straw going right through it. Ordinarily this would not be possible but the tornado was able to achieve this feat. Hence, it suggests that there are transdimensional forces at work when powerful tornados are created. This also makes me think of some of the sailors on the USS Eldridge (ref. the Philadelphia Experiment, which Farrell has written about) who were found fused with or absorbed into the ship's superstructure.

In a previous post I brought up a link between the goddess Brigid (Brigantia to the Romans) and Saraswati, an important Hindu female goddess in India and elsewhere in the Far East. She is a part of the trinity of (Tridevi) of Saraswati, Lakshmi, and Parvati. Hence, like Diane/Artemis, she is another triple deity. Saraswati - Wikipedia

So how does Brigid turn up in India as Saraswati? I think I can answer that one but first we need to look at Saraswati's characteristics and compare them with those of Brigid.

Brigid is associated with wisdom, poetry, healing, protection, blacksmithing and domesticated animals. Cormac's Glossary, written in the 9th century by Christian monks, says that Brigid was "the goddess whom poets adored" and that she had two sisters: Brigid the healer and Brigid the smith. Curious that a female deity should be linked with men who work with iron. But then we should remember what the C's have said about the properties of iron in relation to humans.

Saraswati, is a Sanskrit fusion word of saras (सरस्) meaning "pooling water", but also sometimes translated as "speech"; and vati (वती) meaning "she who possesses". Originally associated with the river or rivers known as Saraswati, this combination, therefore, means "she who has ponds, lakes, and pooling water" or occasionally "she who possesses speech". It is also a Sanskrit composite word of surasa-vati (सरसु+अति) which means "one with plenty of water".

The word Saraswati appears both as a reference to a river and as a significant deity in the Rigveda. In initial passages, the word refers to the Sarasvati River and is mentioned as one among several northwestern Indian rivers such as the Drishadvati. Saraswati, then, connotes a river deity. In Book 2, the Rigveda describes Saraswati as the best of mothers, of rivers, of goddesses.

Saraswati is celebrated as a feminine deity with healing and purifying powers of abundant, flowing waters in Book 10 of the Rigveda.
Her importance grows in Vedas composed after Rigveda and in Brahmanas, and the word evolves in its meaning from "waters that purify", to "that which purifies", to "vach (speech) that purifies", to "knowledge that purifies", and ultimately into a spiritual concept of a goddess that embodies knowledge, arts, music, melody, muse, language, rhetoric, eloquence, creative work and anything whose flow purifies the essence and self of a person.

Saraswati is known by many names in ancient Hindu literature. Some examples of synonyms for Saraswati include Brahmani (power of Brahma), Brahmi (goddess of sciences), Bharadi (goddess of history), Vani and Vachi (both referring to the flow of music/song, melodious speech, eloquent speaking respectively), Varnesvari (goddess of letters), Kavijihvagravasini (one who dwells on the tongue of poets). The Goddess Saraswati is also known as Vidyadatri (Goddess who provides knowledge), Veenavadini (Goddess who plays Veena, the musical instrument held by Goddess Saraswati), Pustakdharini (Goddess who carries a book), Veenapani (Goddess who carries a veena in her hands), Hansavahini (Goddess who sits on swan) and Vagdevi (Goddess of speech).

In some interpretations, "Sara" is translated as "Essence", and "Sva" is translated to "Self". Thus, the name Saraswati would translate to "She who helps realize the essence of self" or "She who reconciles the essence (of Parabrahman) with one's self".

So we see that both Brigid and Saraswati are linked together with speech, poetry and healing as aspects of their divinity.

In some Hindu traditions we see that she is viewed as a goddess of wisdom and knowledge that compares her with Sophia and Athena. It is interesting too that she, in the guise of Hansavahini, is a Goddess who sits on a swan. In Greek mythology, Zeus the father of the gods is linked with swans since, in myth, he turned into a swan and raped Leda, Queen of Sparta. That event had huge consequences, according to classical mythology: Leda's intercourse with the swan and then with her husband, King Tyndareus, resulted in two eggs, from which hatched Helen, Clytemnestra and the twins Castor and Pollux. Apart from tying Saraswati into Greek mythology, we also now come up against the double twin star theme again, which I pointed out in an earlier post Nicolas Poussin may have been alluding to in his painting of the 'Shepherds of Arcadia' (which in turn links in with Jason and the Argonauts and the quest for the Golden Fleece).

Staying with this theme of swans we read of Saraswati that:

A hamsa or swan is often shown near her feet. In Hindu mythology, the hamsa is a sacred bird, which if offered a mixture of milk and water, is said to be able to drink the milk alone. It thus symbolizes the ability to discriminate between good and evil, essence from the outward show, and the eternal from the evanescent. Due to her association with the swan, Saraswati is also referred to as Hamsavāhini, which means “she who has a hamsa as her vehicle”. The swan is also a symbolism for spiritual perfection, transcendence and moksha.

Well who else in mythology has a means of conveyance pulled by swans? The answer is Apollo the brother of Athena:

"At once Zeus lavished many gifts upon his son including a golden miter, a chariot drawn by swans, and a lyre since legend has it at birth Apollo said, "Dear to me shall be the lyre and bow, and in oracles I shall reveal to men the inexorable will of Zeus." The god commanded his so to find sanctuary at Delphi."

The references to a swan and a lyre make me think of the constellations of Cygnus and Lyra, which link with Francis Bacon's rosicrucian geomancy as regards North America and Nova Scotia and Poussin's painting with its double star theme and a possible map pointing to Nova Scotia and Oak Island. And, of course, Apollo was the brother of Athena, the same Athena Pallas who was Bacon's muse.

However, it is one of Saraswati's avatars that holds the most interest for me:

"She takes her Matrika (Warrior) avatar as Brahmani. Saraswati is not just the goddess of knowledge and wisdom but also she is the Brahmavidya herself, the goddess of the wisdom of ultimate truth. Her Mahavidhya forms are Matangi and Tara Mahavidya she manifests."

Could this Tara possibly be related to the famous Princess Tara of the legendary 'Tuatha de Danaan' in Ireland who Brigid is also associated with? If so, does this imply that Brigid is also Tara?

So let's see what Indian mythology has to say about 'Tara'. Ref. Tara (Mahavidya) - Wikipedia

In Hinduism, the goddess Tara (Sanskrit: तारा, tārā) is the second of the Dasa (ten) Mahavidyas or "Great Wisdom goddesses", and is a form of Shakti, the tantric manifestations of the goddess. The word 'Tara' is derived from the Sanskrit root 'tṛ', meaning to cross*. In many other contemporary Indian languages, the word 'tara' also means star.

* David Gordon White The Alchemical Body: Siddha Traditions in Medieval India, (Kindle Locations 1613–1615). University of Chicago Press. Kindle Edition. "This coastal location reminds us of what may have been Tārā’s original role: she was a goddess of navigation, of sea crossings— tārā is generated from the verb tṛ, to cross over the sea."

Since her name can mean "star" and she is a goddess of navigation, could Tara be our 'Lodestar; I wonder, since a lodestar was a star sailors navigate by? The reference to sea crossing may also indicate that she was a foreign entity coming from elsewhere.

The origin story given in Wikpedia seems like a take on the Genesis creation story but with one interesting twist:

"She [Tara] advises him to leave and carry out his duties of giving life to everyone. Lord Surya assured both that he will fulfill his purpose as given by them both to keep balance in the universe according to the laws of nature and not go against any law as he knows from the knowledge that they both have implanted inside him, which may put the universe in a catastrophe."

This quote certainly puts me in mind of things the C's have said to Laura. In the iconography section of her entry it then states that:

"Kali and Tara are similar in appearance. They both are described as standing upon a supine Shiva in an inert or corpse-like form. However, while Kali is described as black, Tara is described as blue."

This reference to blue could mean white as in light skinned or caucasian. Many Hindu deities are blue skinned, which the C's have indicated means light skinned with their arteries appearing blue to the indigenous populations. However, Kali is decribed as black.

"Her Bhairava (consort) is Akshobhya, a Bodhisattva who is in the form of a cobra coiled around Tara's matted hair. She wears a crown made of skulls of five meditating Buddhas .... Tara can be distinguished visually from Kali primarily via her implements. Four armed, she carries a sacrificial sword, a severed head or skull cup, a blue lotus and a flaying knife. Kali never holds a lotus or a flaying knife."

The cobra around her matted hair puts one in mind of the Gorgon, Medusa who had snakes for hair. As for carrying a sacrificial sword and a severed head, this puts me in mind of Athena who helped Perseus defeat the Gorgon. Athena wore an aegis, supposedly a goatskin shield which had a fringe of snakes. When Perseus killed the gorgon Medusa, whose face turned men to stone, he gave the gorgon head to Athena, and the goddess placed it on her aegis*.

*The word aegis is variously interpreted as an animal skin or a shield; so it could be a costume.

In another analysis of the Perseus story I found the following quote:

"From thenceforth she employed the skyphos or "skull-cup" (kapala) as a decorative broach used to fasten her goatskin aegis, which is considered by many to be the wise goddess' defining characteristic. In modern parlance, the word aegis has come to suggest the covering of protection offered to a worshipper by a given deity. The word itself, however, simply means goatskin and is frequently depicted as being draped over the shoulders of the goddess Athena"

The reference to a severed head or skull also has other connotations with regard to Norse traditions. Apparently, the initiatory rituals of the Goths included "[a] long probation, of fasting and mortification, circular processions, [and] many fearful tests and trials…[The candidate] was obligated upon a naked sword and sealed his obligation by drinking mead out of a human skull."**

**A.P. Ruck, Mark A. Hoffman, and Jose Alfredo Gonzalez Celdran, 'Myth and Mithras'.

The same writer made the following statement about the practice in the Far East:

"Turning our attention to the Far East, we find that the ritual motif of drinking spirits from a human skull is by no means limited to the West. This practice also plays a central role in the ceremonial observances of the reclusive Shiva worshipping Aghora of India as well as the remote Vajrayana Buddhists of Tibet, both of whom preserve the curious rite of imbibing spirits from a sacred kapala or skullcup. These kapalas are often employed by the practitioners of Vajrayana Buddhism for the additional purpose of making religious offerings to the deific Dharmapalas, who themselves are frequently depicted as bearing these strange yet fascinating relics. The word Dharmapala literally translated means Defender of the Faith."

In a future post concerning 'Baphomet', I will show how this ritual will be crucial in identifying the deity the Knights Templar worshipped.

Thus, we seem to have a goddess who has been transplanted from Greek mythology (with overt references to the story of Perseus slaying the Gorgon) to Hindu mythology. It should be borne in mind that Hinduism is a syncretist religion, which incorporates many foreign deities into its large pantheon in a similar way to the Romans. Indeed, I knew a French missionary priest who once told me that the Hindus had even incorporated the Apostle Thomas (who by tradition was martyred in Western India) into their pantheon.

So, if Saraswati is really Brigid or Tara who in turn may be Kore/Hagar, then is there any link with Abraham/Moses/Paris in Hindu mythology? Indeed, I think there may be but I will leave this to the next post, which will hopefully follow on shortly.

In my last post I mentioned that it might be possible to make a connection between Brigid/Saraswati/Kore/Hagar and Abraham/Moses/Paris. I made the connection after considering this exchange between Laura and the C’s in the 19 April 1997 session:

Q: Am I on the right track with the "bloodline" research?

A: Sure.

Q: Am I going to discover some more startling things with this "bloodline" research?

A: Discovery is the fruit of inquiry.

Q: Am I correct in my assessment that the origin of the Grail stories was the story of the Head of Bran?

A: But what was the "origin" of Brahna?

Q: Well, from the way I am interpreting what I have found, I have two possibilities: One is the Celts from Kantek, and two: a Nephilim hybrid.

A: Could be one and the same.

Looking at the name “Brahna” led me to think that etymologically this was not that far removed from “Brahma”, the Hindu god, represented today by the Brahmin caste. In addition the C’s had hinted that Abraham was a Celtic descendant from Kantek and a Nephilim hybrid. The C’s had previously talked about Nephilim giants but had mentioned that although these giants had once stood 11 feet tall, a new version had been produced (by a genetic tweak) that produced a smaller, more normal looking hybrid. We know that Sarah/Nefertiti, Abraham’s wife was a subterranean hybrid with a strange elongated head but maybe Abraham was a hybrid as well.​

If Brigid could be translated to India in the guise of Saraswati or Tara, could the same apply to Abraham? Well I got lucky when I stumbled upon the article, which I am setting out below in full, which makes out the case for just such a link.

Are Brahmins Jews?

Adv. Radharao F. Gracias

The modern history of the Jews begins with their first patriarch Abraham who was married to Sarai, his half sister. The Jews were conquered by the Assyrians in 732 BC. Ten of the twelve tribes were taken captives and exiled. The said tribes disappeared from the face of history and are known in Jewish lore as the “lost tribes”. Attempts have been made down the ages to trace their whereabouts. Modern DNA tests have been done on various peoples including the Afghans and the Kashmiris but with negative results.

There has however been, over a considerable period from colonial times, a theory that the Brahmins in India are the descendants of at least some of the “lost tribes”. There appears to be mounting, and impressive evidence in support of this thesis. Let us have a look.

The “lost tribes” would have to travel around three thousand miles to reach India from Palestine which would take several centuries considering the mode of travel in those early times. Over this considerable distance and time one can easily see “Abraham” mutating to “Brahma” and “Sarai” to “Saraswati”. We all know that the Hindu God ‘Brahma’ is married to ‘Saraswati’. The birth of Saraswati is attributed to Brahma going into meditation and splitting into male and female forms. Brahma then married his other half Saraswati. Abraham it may be noted has married his half sister Sarai.

For the Hindu the demon or anti-god is known as ‘asura’. The asuras are shown as harmful persons out to destroy the Hindu and be avoided. This dislike of the ‘asuras’ could be a natural derivative of the fact that the lost tribes of the Jews were captured and exiled by the “Assyrians”. Is it not possible that the ‘asuras’ are the same as the Assyrians who had enslaved the lost tribes?

The Biblical account of the flood: God gives instructions to Noah to build a waterproof vessel that would house his immediate family, along with a sample of animal life. The vessel is an ark made of gopher wood covered in pitch inside and outside. The ark was to be 300 cubits long, 50 cubits wide, and 30 cubits high, and have an opening for daylight near the top, an entrance on its side, and three decks. God told Noah that he, his sons, his wife, his sons’ wives, and two of each kind of beast — male and female — would survive in the Ark. After the flood, the Ark came to rest on the mountains of Ararat.

Puranic Account : “It was then that He (Lord Matsya), revealing Himself, informed the King of an all-destructive deluge which would be coming very soon. The King built a huge boat which housed his family, 9 types of seeds, and animals to repopulate the earth, after the deluge would end and the oceans and seas would recede. At the time of deluge, Vishnu appeared as a horned fish and Shesha appeared as a rope, with which Vaivasvata Manu fastened the boat to horn of the fish. His boat was perched after the deluge on the top of the Malaya Mountains.”

Is it difficult to believe that the Biblical and the Puranic floods are the same events and Noah and Manu are the same persons?

The Jews are a community that are scattered all over the world. One thing that stands out about them is that no matter what the circumstances, the Jews always prosper and thrive something which is disliked by native communities. The Jewish success in business and intellectual activities is greatly disproportionate to their numerical strength. Consequently, the Jews have come to be hated throughout history and are blamed for various ills. And precisely the same thing happens in respect of the Brahmins in India who attract the same sort of public distaste and for the same reasons.

The Jews are described in the Bible as God’s chosen people and something that the Jews believe strongly and have over several millennium, maintained their separate identity. The Brahmins likewise have always claimed to be God’s chosen people and other Hindus can approach God only through the Brahmins. The similarity cannot be just incidental but indicative of the common descent of the Jews and the Brahmins.

The devotion of the Hindu to the cow is too well known to need elucidation here. However what is not well known is the worship of the cow by the ancient Jews [who may have been Egyptians who worshipped the Apsis Bulls]. I quote, {1 Kings 12:28-33 New International Version (NIV)}.

“After seeking advice, the king made two golden calves. He said to the people, “It is too much for you to go up to Jerusalem. Here are your gods, Israel, who brought you up out of Egypt.” One he set up in Bethel, and the other in Dan. And this thing became a sin; the people came to worship the one at Bethel and went as far as Dan to worship the other.”

We all know that when Moses descended from Mount Sinai with the Ten Commandments he found the Jews worshipping the golden calf. Why should the Jews and the Brahmins who are separated by thousands of miles of land worship the same Gods unless there is a link between them?

A detailed study of the common links between the Jews and the Brahmins was made by Prof. Madan Mohan Shukla and published in the Vishveshvaranand Indological Journal in 1976.

Prof. Shukla notes, the similarities in customs between the two communities:

"It may also be mentioned here that like a devout Jew, a devout Hindu is also required to pray three times a day, morning, afternoon and evening (traikalika-sandhya).

Here it is worthwhile to note: (a) Though turned largely vegetarians now, the Brahmins of India present almost similar scenes of eating hastily in their religious and ritual grand-feasts.

(b) Like Hebrews, the Hindu womenfolk also sit in seclusion to eat their share in their public feasts.

(c) There is a strong case to suspect or speculate that either the Hebrews really belong to a branch of Vedic Aryans, or that they had been in direct touch with the latter at some remote and unrecorded period of their history.

The Gaud Saraswat Brahmins in Goa have always claimed that they are not natives to the soil but arrived here from the banks of the river Saraswati, the actual location of which is a matter of dispute. But the fact remains that the Saraswats are migrants. Were they originally one of the ‘lost tribes’? All these questions may be answered with some degree of certainty through DNA testing. And there is a strong case for such a test.

(Radharao F.Gracias is a senior Trial Court Advocate)

In the article you will note that Saraswati is assumed to be Sarah or Nefertiti, the wife of Abraham. However, in Indian Hindu tradition Saraswati is clearly linked with Brigid, as we established previously. Where the author points out that Brahma then married his other half Saraswati, the C’s have told us that Hagar/Kore was in reality Abraham’s step daughter by whom he had a son, Ishmael.

However, if these tales were brought by descendants of the lost tribes of Israel after their fore-fathers’ captivity at the hands of the Assyrians, then with the tendency to turn historic persons into mythological characters, one can easily see how something might be lost in translation over many centuries as tales were told and retold. If anything, the likelihood is that Sarah/Nefertiti may have been transformed into the goddess Kali, who is always depicted as a darker figure, whereas Sarawasti is always depicted as a lighter coloured entity. Given the surviving images and busts of Nefertiti, this may attest accurately to the fact of her having a darker complexion.

I am not putting this forward as definitive proof but, given that the C’s hinted that Abraham might be Brahna, then the article does, I believe, support my case.

It would be interesting to see if any members of the Forum can come up with additional evidence to support this contention.

Having looked at Brigid as the possible Tara of Tuatha de Danann fame and Hagar of the Bible, I now wish to turn attention back to the 'Holder of the Trent'.

Indeed, rather than Brutus, reputedly the first King of Britain, lending his name to the name of the country, it could have been Brigid or Bríg that helped to establish the name of this island for the Romans. "Brigtain" look pretty much like "Britain" when you think about it. Hence, Brigid could therefore be Brittania, the trident carrying goddess who is the image and personification of Great Britain.

1620658917925.png
The fact that the Brigantes were the occupiers of the Trent River area suggests that Brigid is also connected with the Holder of the Trent. All these ancient gods had counterparts in other cultures, i.e., they were the same diety but with different names and characteristics. Hence, we need to establish a link between Brigid and Baphomet to fit what the C's have said about the Holder of the Trent. I hope to show you below that this is indeed possible.

Here is what the C's said about Baphomet in the transcripts:

Session July 26 1997:

Q: Okay. I have several books on the subject. I will start tomorrow. Now, when the Templars were arrested, they were accused of worshipping a head, or skull, and also the god Baphomet. Were these spurious accusations designed to defame them?

A: Skull was of pure crystal.

Q: What is the definition of the god 'Baphomet,' if they did, indeed, worship such?

A: The holder of the Trent.

Session 20 June, 1998:

Q: What was the head worshipped by the Templars that was supposed to have been called "Baphomet?"

A: Seer of the passage.

Q: What does that mean?

A: Remember, secrets of Knights Templar were kept in caves guided by eternally burning lamps.

Session 12 December 1998:

Q: Now, in reference to your question to me: 'where is Arcadia,' that I need to look at this some more, I was reading in Gregory of Tours' History of the Franks, and he was recounting that the Franks who colonized along the Rhine...

A: Arcadia is a crossroads for the one Essene, the Aryan one of Trent.

We also need to bring in references to the Freemasons too:

Session 16 October 1994:

Q: (L) I would like to know what is the origin of the Freemasons?

A: Osirians.

Q: (L) Can you tell us when the original Freemasons formed as a society?

A: 5633 B.C.

Q: (L) Is Freemasonry as it is practiced today the same?

A: 33rd degree, yes.

Session 26 July 1997:

A: Visitors yes, but the Masonic creed is intertwined with ancient order of Essenes, arising out of ancient Egypt, from the secret knowledge stored at the base of the Sphinx, as left there by "Atlantean" survivors.

I mention this because the Knights Templar are purported to be the progenitors of the modern Freemasons and I am relying to some extent on masonic research to make my case here.

The modern concept of Baphomet is as depicted here.

1620662076896.png
19th-century depiction of a Sabbatical Goat by Èliphas Lèvi

However, the more conventional view is that the Templars worshipped or venerated the skull of Saint John the Baptist as set out in the article below:

John the Baptist and the Knights Templar - The Templar Knight

One variant of Christianity – or offshoot – denied that Jesus Christ was the saviour. Indeed he was seen as either a lesser figure to John the Baptist or an outright imposter. Far from blazing a path for somebody to come after him, John was the redeemer and the baptism of Christ was the act of a superior bestowing a gift to an inferior. Incredibly, there are still people adhering to this view in the Middle East today.

When the Knights Templar were in ‘outremer’ – the Holy Land and crusader territories in the Levant – they undoubtedly encountered many of the eastern variations on Christianity. Unlike the west, religion was disputed and debated over much more vigorously in the east. From the legalisation of Christianity under Constantine to the Middle Ages, the clash of views resulted in murderous feuds between patriarchs in Alexandria, Antioch and Constantinople.

Most Christians, though, would have outrightly condemned the Johannites or ‘Saint John Christians’ as the Portuguese called them when they encountered such people in the Arabian gulf during their sixteenth century age of navigation.

But it’s been conjectured that the Templars, far from condemning this obviously heretical view – embraced it. Thus the head of the creature called ‘Baphomet’, said to be held by the Order, was the head of John the Baptist. Look at the similarity between the two words – Baphomet and Baptist – say supporters of this view.

This rather gnostic veneration of John the Baptist as a great teacher – a view sometimes called Mandaeism – was the great secret of the Templars, it is alleged.

Well the Templars may have held gnostic views at a time when this could see you burned at the stake but these views did not encompass venerating the skull of John the Baptist since, as the C's have pointed out, the skull the Templars venerated was made of pure crystal.

I am setting out below extracts from Wikipedia, which help to give some background to the issue of who was Baphomet may have been. I have also highlighted or bolded certain key points: Baphomet - Wikipedia

Raymond of Aguilers, a chronicler of the First Crusade, reports that the troubadours used the term Bafomet for Bafumarias. The name Bafometz later appeared around 1195 in the Occitan poems Senhors, per los nostres peccatz by the troubadour Gavaudan. Around 1250 a poem bewailing the defeat of the Seventh Crusade by Austorc d'Aorlhac refers to Bafomet. De Bafomet is also the title of one of four surviving chapters of an Occitan translation of Ramon Llull's earliest known work, the Libre de la doctrina pueril.

When the medieval order of the Knights Templar was suppressed by King Philip IV of France, on Friday 13 October 1307, Philip had many French Templars simultaneously arrested, and then tortured into confessions. Over 100 different charges had been leveled against the Templars, including heresy, homosexual relations, spitting and urinating on the cross, and sodomy. Most of them were dubious, as they were the same charges that were leveled against the Cathars and many of King Philip's enemies; he had earlier kidnapped Pope Boniface VIII and charged him with nearly identical offences. Yet Malcolm Barber observes that historians "find it difficult to accept that an affair of such enormity rests upon total fabrication". The "Chinon Parchment suggests that the Templars did indeed spit on the cross", says Sean Martin, and that these acts were intended to simulate the kind of humiliation and torture that a Crusader might be subjected to if captured by the Saracens, where they were taught how to commit apostacy "with the mind only and not with the heart". Similarly, Michael Haag suggests that the simulated worship of Baphomet did indeed form part of a Templar initiation rite.

The indictment (acte d'accusation) published by the court of Rome set forth ... "that in all the provinces they had idols, that is to say, heads, some of which had three faces, others but one; sometimes, it was a human skull ... That in their assemblies, and especially in their grand chapters, they worshipped the idol as a god, as their saviour, saying that this head could save them, that it bestowed on the order all its wealth, made the trees flower, and the plants of the earth to sprout forth."​

— Jules Michelet, "History of France"

The name Baphomet comes up in several of these confessions. Peter Partner states in his 1987 book The Knights Templar and their Myth: "In the trial of the Templars one of their main charges was their supposed worship of a heathen idol-head known as a 'Baphomet' ('Baphomet' = Mahomet)." The description of the object changed from confession to confession. Some Templars denied any knowledge of it. Others, under torture, described it as being either a severed head, a cat, or a head with three faces. The Templars did possess several silver-gilt heads as reliquaries, including one marked capud lviiim, another said to be St. Euphemia, and possibly the actual head of Hugues de Payens. The claims of an idol named Baphomet were unique to the Inquisition of the Templars. Karen Ralls, author of the Knights Templar Encyclopedia, argues that it is significant that "no specific evidence [of Baphomet] appears in either the Templar Rule or in other medieval period Templar documents."

Gauserand de Montpesant, a knight of Provence, said that their superior showed him an idol made in the form of Baffomet; another, named Raymond Rubei, described it as a wooden head, on which the figure of Baphomet was painted, and adds, "that he worshipped it by kissing its feet, and exclaiming, 'Yalla', which was", he says, "verbum Saracenorum", a word taken from the Saracens. A templar of Florence declared that, in the secret chapters of the order, one brother said to the other, showing the idol, "Adore this head—this head is your god and your Mahomet."​

— Thomas Wright, "The Worship of the Generative Powers"

Modern scholars agree that the name of Baphomet was an Old French corruption of the name "Mahomet", with the interpretation being that some of the Templars, through their long military occupation of the Outremer, had begun incorporating Islamic ideas into their belief system, and that this was seen and documented by the Inquisitors as heresy. Alain Demurger, however, rejects the idea that the Templars could have adopted the doctrines of their enemies. Helen Nicholson writes that the charges were essentially "manipulative"—the Templars "were accused of becoming fairy-tale Muslims". Medieval Christians believed that Muslims were idolatrous and worshipped Muhammad as a god, with mahomet becoming mammet in English, meaning an idol or false god (see also Medieval Christian views on Muhammad). This idol-worship is attributed to Muslims in several chansons de geste. For example, one finds the gods Bafum e Travagan in a Provençal poem on the life of St. Honorat, completed in 1300. In the Chanson de Simon Pouille, written before 1235, a Saracen idol is called Bafumetz.

It is also possible that the term Baphomet originates from Byzantine Greek. Since the Crusaders had their first direct exposure to exotic Greek culture during the time of the First Crusade, bringing back with them stories and strange terms from the East, it is possible that the word was adapted from the Greek name of Muhammad, Μωάμεθ (Mahomet), who was at times referred to as "devilish" in near-contemporary sources such as Constantine VII's De Administrando Imperio. It is also possible it was a fanciful name developed by Byzantine mysticism which then made its way into common speech of the time. There are contemporary metaphysical writings of the era on demons, an example being Michael Psellos' De Operatione Daemonum. Taking this train of thought, it is not out of the question to suppose Baphomet was either a correct hearing of βάφω ("painted/dyed"), possibly βάφωμαι ("I am painted/dyed"), or a corruption of a phrase (or perhaps an actual demon's name) involving Greek term βαθύ ("deep").

While modern scholars and the Oxford English Dictionary state that the origin of the name Baphomet was a probable Old French version of "Mahomet", alternative etymologies have also been proposed.

According to Pierre Klossowski in Le Baphomet (1965, Editions Mercure de France, Paris; translated into English by Sophie Hawkes and published as The Baphomet in 1988 by Eridanos Press): "The Baphomet has diverse etymologies… the three phonemes that constitute the denomination are also said to signify, in coded fashion, Basileus philosophorum metaloricum: the sovereign of metallurgical philosophers, that is, of the alchemical laboratories that were supposedly established in various chapters of the Temple. The androgynous nature of the figure apparently goes back to the Adam Kadmon of the Chaldeans, which one finds in the Zohar" (pages 164–165).

In the 18th century, speculative theories arose that sought to tie the Knights Templar with the origins of Freemasonry. Bookseller, Freemason and Illuminatus Christoph Friedrich Nicolai (1733–1811), in Versuch über die Beschuldigungen welche dem Tempelherrenorden gemacht worden, und über dessen Geheimniß (1782), was the first to claim that the Templars were Gnostics, and that "Baphomet" was formed from the Greek words βαφη μητȢς, baphe metous, to mean Taufe der Weisheit, "Baptism of Wisdom". Nicolai "attached to it the idea of the image of the supreme God, in the state of quietude attributed to him by the Manichaean Gnostics", according to F. J. M. Raynouard, and "supposed that the Templars had a secret doctrine and initiations of several grades", which "the Saracens had communicated ... to them". He further connected the figura Baffometi with the pentagram of Pythagoras:

"What properly was the sign of the Baffomet, "figura Baffometi", which was depicted on the breast of the bust representing the Creator, cannot be exactly determined ... I believe it to have been the Pythagorean pentagon (Fünfeck) of health and prosperity: ... It is well known how holy this figure was considered, and that the Gnostics had much in common with the Pythagoreans. From the prayers which the soul shall recite, according to the diagram of the Ophite-worshippers, when they on their return to God are stopped by the Archons, and their purity has to be examined, it appears that these serpent-worshippers believed they must produce a token that they had been clean on earth. I believe that this token was also the holy pentagon, the sign of their initiation (τελειας βαφης μετεος)."

— "Symbols and Symbolism" in "Freemasons' Quarterly Magazine", 1854

Hugh J. Schonfield (1901–1988), one of the scholars who worked on the Dead Sea Scrolls, argued in his book The Essene Odyssey that the word "Baphomet" was created with knowledge of the Atbash substitution cipher, which substitutes the first letter of the Hebrew alphabet for the last, the second for the second last, and so on. "Baphomet" rendered in Hebrew is בפומת‎ (bpwmt); interpreted using Atbash, it becomes שופיא‎ (šwpy‘, "Shofya'"), which can be interpreted as the Greek word "Sophia", meaning wisdom. This theory is an important part of the plot of the novel The Da Vinci Code.​

Joseph Freiherr von Hammer-Purgstall

Joseph von Hammer-Purgstall (1774–1856) associated a series of carved or engraved figures found on a number of supposed 13th-century Templar artifacts (such as cups, bowls and coffers) with the Baphometic idol.

In 1818, the name Baphomet appeared in the essay by the Viennese Orientalist Joseph Freiherr von Hammer-Purgstall, Mysterium Baphometis revelatum, seu Fratres Militiæ Templi, qua Gnostici et quidem Ophiani, Apostasiæ, Idoloduliæ et Impuritatis convicti, per ipsa eorum Monumenta ("Discovery of the Mystery of Baphomet, by which the Knights Templars, like the Gnostics and Ophites, are convicted of Apostasy, of Idolatry and of moral Impurity, by their own Monuments"), which presented an elaborate pseudohistory constructed to discredit Templarist Masonry and, by extension, Freemasonry. Following Nicolai, he argued, using as archaeological evidence "Baphomets" faked by earlier scholars and literary evidence such as the Grail romances, that the Templars were Gnostics and the "Templars' head" was a Gnostic idol called Baphomet.

His chief subject is the images which are called Baphomet ... found in several museums and collections of antiquities, as in Weimar ... and in the imperial cabinet in Vienna. These little images are of stone, partly hermaphrodites, having, generally, two heads or two faces, with a beard, but, in other respects, female figures, most of them accompanied by serpents, the sun and moon, and other strange emblems, and bearing many inscriptions, mostly in Arabic ... The inscriptions he reduces almost all to Mete[, which] ... is, according to him, not the Μητις of the Greeks, but the Sophia, Achamot Prunikos of the Ophites, which was represented half man, half woman, as the symbol of wisdom, unnatural voluptuousness and the principle of sensuality ... He asserts that those small figures are such as the Templars, according to the statement of a witness, carried with them in their coffers. Baphomet signifies Βαφη Μητεος, baptism of Metis, baptism of fire, or the Gnostic baptism, an enlightening of the mind, which, however, was interpreted by the Ophites, in an obscene sense, as fleshly union ... the fundamental assertion, that those idols and cups came from the Templars, has been considered as unfounded, especially as the images known to have existed among the Templars seem rather to be images of saints.​

— "Baphomet" in "Encyclopedia Americana", 1851

Hammer's essay did not pass unchallenged, and F. J. M. Raynouard published an Etude sur 'Mysterium Baphometi revelatum' in Journal des savants the following year. Charles William King criticised Hammer, saying that he had been deceived by "the paraphernalia of ... Rosicrucian or alchemical quacks", and Peter Partner agreed that the images "may have been forgeries from the occultist workshops". At the very least, there was little evidence to tie them to the Knights Templar—in the 19th century some European museums acquired such pseudo-Egyptian objects, which were catalogued as "Baphomets" and credulously thought to have been idols of the Templars.

Nicolai, vol. I, p. 136ff. Nicolai's theories are discussed by Thomas De Quincey in Quincey, Thomas De (1824). "Historico-Critical Inquiry into the Origin of the Rosicrucians and the Free-Masons". London Magazine. See also Partner, p. 129: "The German Masonic bookseller, Friedrich Nicolai, produced an idea that the Templar Masons, through the medieval Templars, were the eventual heirs of an heretical doctrine which originated with the early Gnostics. He supported this belief by a farrago of learned references to the writings of early Fathers of the Church on heresy, and by impressive-looking citations from the Syriac. Nicolai based his theory on false etymology and wild surmise, but it was destined to be very influential. He was also most probably familiar with Heinrich Cornelius Agrippa's claim, made in the early sixteenth century, that the medieval Templars had been wizards."

As you can see from the above, there were widely divergent views on what Baphomet could mean or signify. However, it is the idea that
"Baphomet" meant baptism of Metis, baptism of fire or baptism of Sophia (wisdom) that I want to pursue here. After reading all of the above, I came across and article, which is written from a masonic perspective that elaborates more in depth on this idea, particularly as it draws us back towards Brigid and links the Templar baptism to a certain ritual that connects us to the Medusa and Perseus and, therefore, the Perseid bloodline. Again I have highlighted/boldened those parts of the article of most interest to us.​

Masonic Templary:
Part I: Modern Guardians of
the Authentic Grail Tradition
Part II: The Name and Nature of Baphomet
by Sir Knight P. D. Newman

Ever since the early to mid 13th century, when German Knight Wolfram von Eschenbach identified them as such in his epic poem Parzival, the legendary Poor Fellow-Soldiers of Christ and of the Temple of Solomon, or, as they are more popularly known, the Knights Templar, have been closely associated with the mythical Knights of the Holy Grail. In the paragraphs which follow, we will examine some rather compelling evidence which suggests that Von Eschenbach's association between these two chivalric orders may have influenced the development of the Templar knighting ceremony as it is currently practiced by the Commandery of the York Rite of Freemasonry. It is on this account that the author has come to view Masonic Templary as something of a modern guardian of the authentic grail tradition.

Let us take a moment to briefly touch upon some of what it is that the grail tradition actually entails. It will also be helpful to examine a couple of the primary literary precursors which some scholars believe may have contributed to the rich lore surrounding the grail tradition. The Holy Grail is most commonly depicted as the cup from which Jesus Christ drank during his "Last Supper" prior to being crucified.1 According to legend, this cup was later used by Joseph of Arimathea, the secret disciple of Christ who donated the tomb wherein Jesus was laid following his crucifixion. The cup was used to collect the mixture of blood and water which flowed from the laceration in Jesus' side made by the lance or spear of the Roman soldier, Longinus. Being thus sanctified, the cup was then said to have been imbued with miraculous virtues such as curative powers and the ability to make barren land fertile, and it was for the purpose of preserving this sacred vessel that the order of the Knights of the Holy Grail was originally founded. This of course has been a severely abbreviated recapitulation of the complex cycle which constitutes the grail tradition, but the author is nonetheless content that the above will prove sufficient for the present purposes.

As a literary precursor to this tale, several scholars have sought to identify the legend of the Holy Grail with the Welsh legend of King Bran, the mythical king of Britain, and his magical cauldron 2 - the latter of which was said, similar to the qualities attributed to the Holy Grail, to be able to mysteriously restore the dead to life. Magical characteristics such as this were not limited to King Bran's cauldron alone but were also attributed to Bran himself. According to The Mabinogion, an ancient book of Welsh folklore, after realizing his impending fate, the king ordered that his head be severed and returned to Britain where miraculously it continued to speak and, in some cases, even prophesy. After some eighty years, the head ceased speaking, at which time it was taken to a place called "White Hill" and buried facing the direction of France in order to protect the British from French invasion. The legend even goes on to declare that it was none other than King Arthur, the same who features prominently in the grail tradition, who recovered the skull from its place of rest.3 In more recent times, certain scholars have sought to align the Holy Grail with the golden platter on which the severed head of St. John the Baptist was served to the dancing Salome by the remorseful King Herod. The reader is asked to note that in both of the cases cited, the object identified as a forerunner of the Holy Grail is directly associated with the motif of a severed head.

The Knights Templar were formed in the 12th century for the noble purpose of escorting Christians on their pilgrimages throughout the Holy Land during the Crusades. After inventing a system which is widely recognized as the forerunner of modern banking, the Templars grew exceedingly wealthy to the point that the powers that were, i.e., the crown and the tiara, sought to relieve them of their riches, and in 1307, a statement was issued by the debt-ridden King Philip IV of France declaring the Templars to be heretics. A great many of them were subsequently arrested, interrogated, tortured, and executed - their wealth then claimed by the greedy Philip. While no "holy cup" was reported to have ever been discovered amongst the Templars' treasures, the most widespread of the confessions allegedly made by the knights during their interrogation was the collective veneration of a mysterious severed head, reportedly called Baphomet, which was supposedly used by them during their ceremonies of initiation.

According to Von Hammer, the word Baphomet is most likely a combination of the two Greek words "Baphe" and "Metis", the English translation of which is the Baptism of Wisdom - but as we shall see, the use of the word "baptism" here may have less to do with the physical act of submerging the body and raising it up out of water, and more to do with the ritualized act of imbibing of a certain libation from a sacred "cup." Such is the case in The Corpus Hermeticum, a collection of writings attributed to Hermes Trismegistus, the famed author of the Tabula Smaragdina or Emerald Tablet, wherein we read the following:

"Reason indeed... among all men hath [Deity] distributed, but mind not yet; not that he grudgeth any, for grudging cometh not from him, but hath its place below, within the souls of men who have no mind... He willed, my son, to have it set up in the midst for souls, just as it were a prize... He filled a mighty cup with it, and sent it down, joining a Herald [to it], to whom He gave command to make this proclamation to the hearts of men: Baptize thyself with this cup's baptism,4 what heart can do so, thou that hast faith thou canst ascend to him that hath sent down the cup, thou that doest know for what thou didst come into being!" (The Cup or Monad, vv. 3 & 4)

Thus we see that the term "baptism" can be a reference to the well-known ritual of bodily submersion in water and, more obscurely, a sacred cup or libation. Baphomet therefore, the severed head allegedly venerated by the Templars, may in reality be a cryptic reference to a secret initiatory rite known to them as the Baptism of Wisdom, the mysterious proceedings of which having very probably made use of a ritualistic cup or libation. Interestingly, Von Eschenbach specifically refers to the Knights of the Holy Grail as "baptized men."

As demonstrated above, the lore surrounding the grail tradition is intimately connected with legends involving severed heads. These two seemingly separate themes, a sacred cup and a severed head, would appear somewhat irreconcilable if it was not for the historical precedent provided by the potentially shocking ritual once observed by the Goths of Scandinavia who, according to the research of English Freemason Rev. George Oliver, were prone to drink alcoholic libations from the caps of human skulls, thereby uniting perfectly the theme of the sacred cup or libation with that of the skull or severed head. Paraphrasing from Oliver's 1840 work The History of Initiation, Gen. Albert Pike, 33° explains that the initiatory rituals of this eastern Germanic tribe included "[a] long probation, of fasting and mortification, circular processions, [and] many fearful tests and trials…[The candidate] was obligated upon a naked sword (as is still the custom in the Rit Moderne5), and sealed his obligation by drinking mead out of a human skull."6

Turning our attention to the Far East, we find that the ritual motif of drinking spirits from a human skull is by no means limited to the West. This practice also plays a central role in the ceremonial observances of the reclusive Shiva worshipping Aghora of India as well as the remote Vajrayana Buddhists of Tibet, both of whom preserve the curious rite of imbibing spirits from a sacred kapala or skullcup.7 These kapalas are often employed by the practitioners of Vajrayana Buddhism for the additional purpose of making religious offerings to the deific Dharmapalas, who themselves are frequently depicted as bearing these strange yet fascinating relics. The word Dharmapala literally translated means Defender of the Faith, which itself is a phrase that should be particularly meaningful to every Masonic Templar.

Sir Knight Frederick Shade, in his welcomed article 'The Quest for the Holy Grail and the Modern Knights Templar',8 provides an outline of several other similarities between what he calls the Templar hallows and the lesser hallows of the grail tradition. The lesser hallows of the grail tradition are described as being certain sacred relics for which the Grail Knights are searching in addition to the Holy Grail. The similarities between the so-called Templar hallows and the lesser hallows of the grail tradition include, among other things "[t]he dish of bread, which is the food given to the pilgrim on his arrival" and "[t]he skull of mortality, with which the novice undertakes a year of penance and with which the imprecations are made." Sir Knight Shade goes on to say that:

"[t]here are several other hallows and sacred signs in the Templar tradition. Some of the lesser hallows of the grail cycle are suggested here, such as the Templar crucifix, with the nails prominently displayed thereon. There is the knight's sword, which is to be wielded in defense of the faith and also his shield, all which are beautifully explained in the quotation from St. Paul. They may not necessarily come directly from the grail legend, but they certainly evoke many aspects of that tradition and resonate as hallows in their own right."

Thus we see that Von Eschenbach's* identification of the mythical Knights of the Holy Grail with the Knights Templar may very well have had more than a minor influence on the development of the Templar knighting ceremony as it is currently practiced by the Commandery of the York Rite of Freemasonry. Because of the probability of said influence, it is the author's opinion that Masonic Templary can rightly be called a modern guardian of the authentic grail tradition, furnished with all that entails. This is true even for the Candidate who sits silently contemplating in the grim Chamber of Reflection at the commencement of the Templar ceremony, where the human skull present there still has the potential to exhibit that miraculous power of prophetic speech attributed to the severed head of the mythical King Bran. Surrounded oftentimes with oracular messages such as "I was what you are" and, more importantly, "I am what you will be,"9 does not the skull in the Chamber of Reflection speak something of our fate to us all? Is not the bitter cup of death that from which every man must sooner or later partake?​

References

Balfour, Henry. Life History of an Aghori Fakir; with Exhibition of the Human Skull Used by Him as a Drinking Vessel, and Notes on the Similar Use of Skulls by Other Races
Barber, Malcom. The Trial of the Templars
Barrett, Ron. Aghora Medicine: Pollution, Death, and Healing in Northern India
Bernard, Elizabeth A. Chinnamasta: The Aweful Buddhist and Hindu Tantric Goddess
Burkle, William S. Memento Mori - The Symbol of the Skull with Crossed Bones
De Costa, Helio L. The Chamber of Reflection
De Hoyos, Arturo. Albert Pike's Morals and Dogma: Annotated Edition
De Troyes, Chretien. Perceval, the Story of the Grail
Loomis, Roger S. The Grail: From Celtic Myth to Christian Symbol
Mackenzie, K.R.H. Royal Masonic Cyclopaedia
Martin, Sean. The Knights Templar: The History and Myths of the Legendary Military Order
Oliver, George. The History of Initiation
Shade, Frederick. The Quest for the Holy Grail and the Modern Knights Templar
The Corpus Hermeticum
The Holy Bible: Master Mason Edition
The Mabinogion
Von Eschenbach, Wolfram. Parzival
Zeldis, Leon. The Initiation in the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite

Masonic Templary :

Part II: The Name and Nature of Baphomet

Baphomet, the alleged deific icon of the Knights Templar, has remained something of an enigma to scholars for centuries. The figure was described by some as having been a mysterious severed head which possessed magical qualities. However, the most well-known depiction of Baphomet comes from French occultist and Freemason Eliphas Levi's sketch of the same in his highly influential work The Dogma and Ritual of High Magic. In said book, Baphomet is depicted as being a winged, hermaphroditic hominid with the head and legs of a goat, but having the torso of a man. In our previous treatment of this subject (see "Masonic Templary: Modern Guardians of the Authentic Grail Tradition"1), it was established that the name of Baphomet was, in all probability, a coded reference to an initiatory ritual wherein was made use of a sacred grail of libation, fashioned from the skullcap of a severed head, that is a kapala or skull-cup. The precedent for such a rite has been set by ritual observances throughout the occident and orient alike. So, why then was Eliphas Levi, an occultist of no small amount of learning, apt to depict the figure as being related to a goat? Was Levi simply confused, or was he employing a blind in order to misdirect the eyes of the profane? These are the questions which will be treated in the following paragraphs.

As stated in our previous article, the name Baphomet is a combination of the two Greek words, Baphe and Metis, which when translated into English, yields the phrase the "baptism of wisdom." As opposed to the well-known ritual of ceremonially submerging the body and raising it up out of water, the baptism referred to here is in all likelihood an allusion to the act of drinking a libation from a sacred cup, just as is the case in verses 3 and 4 of The Cup or Monad,2 a Gnostic document excerpted from The Corpus Hermeticum, wherein the worshippers are commanded to "baptize" themselves with the contents of a "cup of mind." Another reference equating the ritual act of drinking from a certain cup with that of baptism can be found in The Gospel of St. Matthew, wherein Jesus says reassuringly to his disciples: "Ye shall drink indeed of my cup and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with…"3 The Baphometic skull venerated by the Knights Templar has been variously identified as the head of Bran, the mythical king of Britain, and more significantly, the head of John the Baptist. In the present article, we will examine yet another possible candidate for the historical validation of the cherished skull-grail, the head of the Gorgon Medusa, but before we get to that, let us take a moment look at still another famous skull that was said to have been in the possession of the historical Knights Templar.

In his 1921, work Freemasonry and the Ancient Gods, Worshipful Brother J. S. M. Ward, the founder of the Anthropological School of Masonic research, recounted a disturbing yet fascinating tale that has allegedly come down to us from the very trials of the historical Knights Templar. While the story is in all probability a fiction which was concocted in an attempt to slander our Fraternal ancestors, it is not without pertinence regarding our task at hand. According to Ward,​

"[a] great lady of Maraclea was loved by a Templar, a Lord of Sidon; but she died in her youth, and on the night of her burial this wicked lover crept to the grave, dug up her body, and violated it. Then a voice from the void bade him return in nine months' time, for he would find a son. He obeyed the injunction and at the appointed time opened the grave again and found a head on the leg bones of a skeleton (skull and cross-bones). The same voice bade him "guard it well, for it would be the giver of all good things," and so he carried it away with him. It became a protecting genius, and he was able to defeat his enemies by merely showing them the magic head."4

Drawing from this account, Carl A. P. Ruck and his co-authors, Mark A. Hoffman and Jose Alfredo Gonzalez Celdran, added that,

"The Knights Templar adopted the Crux decussata as their flag and emblem. They depicted it as crossed leg bones beneath a skull, supposedly as a reference to Golgotha, the Hill of Skulls, but perhaps not without knowledge of the [Gorgon head]…This is especially likely because in Templar lore the skull [was used] as a magical weapon, just as Perseus used the Gorgon head." 5

It is this amazingly perceptive injunction on the part of Ruck, Hoffman, and Celdran which provides the key to understanding precisely what is being implied by the name and essential nature of Baphomet.

According to myth, Perseus was the first of the Greek heroes and was the legendary founder of the city of Mycenae. In order to win his bride, Andromeda, who was being forcefully wed to the king of the island of Seriphos, Perseus was charged with the impossible task of recovering the head of the Gorgon Medusa who, like Baphomet, was described as being part human and part beast, in this case half serpent. Perseus' quest for the Gorgon head has been rightly associated by scholars with Herakles' search for the golden apples of the Hesperides and more importantly, Jason's quest for the Golden Fleece. The reader is kindly asked to note that the Greek word for "fleece", "mela", is also translatable as apple. The golden apples of Herakles and the golden fleece of Jason therefore, in all probability, refer to the same object. In each of these cases, the prize was finally discovered in a serpent-guarded tree amidst a sacred garden or grove. Significantly, this too can be said of the hero Perseus.

The version of the Perseus ordeal with which most are familiar describes his confrontation with Medusa as having taken place in the Gorgon's cave located far beyond the lair of the Granae sisterhood. However, other accounts place the Gorgon Medusa in the very Garden of the Hesperides, the same locale where Herakles discovered the golden apples. An example of this stream of transmission was preserved and can be seen depicted on a Greek vase housed at the Staatliche Museum in Berlin, Germany, which has been dated back to the 3rd quarter of the 4th century B.C. This amazing artifact features the hero Perseus standing directly beneath the golden apple tree in the Garden of the Hesperides. Before him is seated a decapitated Gorgon Medusa, while the victorious Perseus bears her severed head. In the painting, however, the eyes of Perseus are not directed toward the Gorgon but instead are aimed solely at the golden fruit dangling from the tree, thereby subtly identifying the Gorgon head with the golden apples. It may therefore be safely assumed that the head of Medusa, the golden apples (mela), and the golden fleece (mela) are all three synonymous.

So, aside from the inherent notions of an epic quest, what have these to do with the Holy Grail and thus with Baphomet? Well, according to the 6th century chronographer John Malalas,​

"Perseus cut off [Medusa's] head and then used it as a "skull-cup" (skyphos) to teach the rite of Zoroaster to the Persians who took the name of Medes (Medoi) in honour of the Medusa."6

The similarities do not stop there. According to both versions of the story, Perseus was aided in his task by Athena, the goddess of wisdom,7 who told him how to defeat Medusa. Following Perseus' victory, the Gorgon head was thus entrusted to Athena as a gift. From thenceforth she employed the skyphos or "skull-cup" as a decorative broach used to fasten her goatskin aegis, which is considered by many to be the wise goddess' defining characteristic. In modern parlance, the word aegis has come to suggest the covering of protection offered to a worshipper by a given deity. The word itself, however, simply means goatskin and is frequently depicted as being draped over the shoulders of the goddess Athena. The association between the Gorgon skull-cup and the hide of a goat points of course directly back to Baphomet which, if the reader will recall, was depicted by Levi as being related to the goat. Furthermore, it takes no great leap of speculation to see that the golden fleece for which Jason was searching, which is consubstantial with the Gorgon head, is refering to this same goatskin covering. It is therefore demonstrable that the Holy Grail and the golden fleece are indeed implicative of the same mystery. Additionally, and perhaps more than simply a meaningful coincidence, the mother of Athena was none other than the goddess Metis. It very nearly goes without saying that this would appear to be the source of the latter half of the name of Baphomet, i.e., Baphe Metis.

Thus it becomes apparent that Levi's curious association of Baphomet with the goat is no mere confusion of symbols but rather a veritable covering serving to obscure the arcana by yet another blind. Similar to the Holy Grail in Von Eschenbach's Parzival, the Templar's initiatory baptism of wisdom has been thickly veiled from the eyes of the profane, so much so that it has even become something of a mystery to our own Initiates. The author is confident that he has been successful in his attempt to demonstrate these more than subtle connections between such apparently disparate themes as a goat, a grail, and a severed head, while at the same time proving that the quest for truth oftentimes takes on multiple forms and themes. The underlying object, on the other hand, has and will always remain identical: the sacred quest for the golden light of wisdom.

End Notes:​

1 Knight Templar magazine Vol. LVIII, No. 7 (July, 2012)
2 "Reason indeed[...]among all men hath [Deity] distributed, but mind not yet; not that He grudgeth any, for grudging cometh not from Him, but hath its place below, within the souls of men who have no Mind[...]He willed, my son, to have it set up in the midst for souls, just as it were a prize[...]He filled a mighty cup with it, and sent it down, joining a Herald [to it], to whom He gave command to make this proclamation to the hearts of men: baptize thyself with this cup's baptism, what heart can do so, thou that hast faith thou canst ascend to him that hath sent down the cup, thou that dost know for what thou didst come into being!"
3 Matt. 20:24
4 Freemasonry and the Ancient Gods, p. 307
5 Myth and Mithras, p. 212*
6 Carl A.P. Ruck, Mark A. Hoffman, and Jose Alfredo Gonzalez Celdran, Myth and Mithras, p. 88
7 Wisdom being the literal translation of Metis

References:

Levi, Eliphas The Dogma and Ritual of High Magic
Newman, Phillip D. Masonic Templary: Modern Guardians of the Authentic Grail Tradition
Ruck, Carl A.P. Myth and Mithras (with Mark A. Hoffman and Jose Alfredo Gonzalez Celdran)
Ruck, Carl A.P. The Apples of Apollo (with Clark Heinrich and Blaise Daniel Staples)
Ruck, Carl A.P. The Effluents of Deity (with Mark A. Hoffman)
The Corpus Hermeticum
The Holy Bible: Master Mason Edition
The Mabinogion
Von Eschenbach, Wolfram Parzival
Ward, J.S.M. Freemasonry and the Ancient Gods
Sir Knight P.D. Newman is Sword Bearer of New Albany Commandery No. 29 of New Albany, MS. He can be contacted at: pdnewman@tupelomason.org

It is intriguing that this article makes reference to many of the same things that were referred to in my earlier post on Brigid and Saraswati, which indicated that she was a goddess of wisdom. However, now we see her in her guise of Athena, the muse of Sir Francis Bacon. We noted that Saraswati, in her avatar of Tara, is distinguished visually from Kali primarily via her implements. She carries a sacrificial sword, a severed head or skull cup, a blue lotus and a flaying knife. Hence, we see some very strong parallels here between Tara and Athena. Since Tara is Saraswati/Brigid, this suggests that Tara may also be Athena. This then means that kali is probably Metis, Athena's mother. Thus, if my hypothesis is correct that Brigid/Tara/Athena is Hagar, princess of Egypt, this means that Nefertiti/Sarah is Metis, the mother of wisdom, whose name was originally connoted "magical cunning". Metis (mythology) - Wikipedia.

Note also that the author makes the bold assertion that that the head of Medusa, the golden apples (mela), and the golden fleece (mela) are all three synonymous, the Greek word for fleece being also translatable as apple He also notes that there are strong parallels between the quest stories of Perseus and Jason. However, the big take away at the moment is that in my view the 'Holder of the Trent' is Brigid/Kore/Athena.

But how did an Egyptian princess get to Britain and why is she the one Essene? What and where was the 'Garden of the Hesperides' and who were the "Daughters of the Evening" or "Nymphs of the West" who dwelt there? And what of the severed head the Templars were meant to worship as sophia/wisdom? What exactly was it? I hope to develop on all these points in subsequent posts.​

Attachments

• 1620658860243.png
    1620658860243.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I was going to do a follow-up post on the themes raised by my last post but something happened overnight that changed my mind. I had been re-reading some of the 1998 transcripts and stumbled upon something quite by accident, which linked up with my comments on St Bridget’s Cross in an earlier post above and to posts I have done in other threads. What I stumbled upon may have implications for UFT, so I thought I had better post it in case it may prove useful..

You will recall that I had this to say about St Bridget’s Cross and its links to the Triskelion, which is also the emblem on the Isle of Man flag.

1620777064214.png 1620777168105.png1620777103004.png

The Triskelion has not just artistic significance in Celtic art but also esoteric and perhaps hidden scientific significance too. It is a very ancient symbol found all over the world and dates back at least to the Neolithic period. I have an article on it somewhere, which I will try and dig out.”

The Triskelion is an ancient symbol that is taken to represent many things. The present, past and future. Creation, preservation and destruction. It is a Buddhist meditation symbol. In Christianity the triskelion can represent the Holy Trinity of the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit, the three days from the death of Jesus to his resurrection or the three temptations of Jesus by the devil. However, it is a far more ancient pedigree that can be found in neolithic rock art all over the world.

Here is what Wikipedia has to say about it Triskelion - Wikipedia:

A triskelion or triskeles is a motif consisting of a triple spiral exhibiting rotational symmetry. The spiral design can be based on interlocking Archimedean spirals, or represent three bent human legs.

The triple spiral is found in artefacts of the European Neolithic and Bronze Age with continuation into the Iron Age especially in the context of the La Tène culture and related Celtic traditions. The actual triskeles symbol of three human legs is found especially in Greek antiquity, beginning in archaic pottery, and continued in coinage of the classical period.

In the Hellenistic period, the symbol becomes associated with the island of Sicily, appearing on coins minted under Dionysius I of Syracuse beginning in c. 382 BC. The same symbol later appears in heraldry, and, other than in the flag of Sicily, came to be used in the flag of the Isle of Man (known as ny tree cassyn "the three legs").

Neolithic to Bronze Age​

The triple spiral symbol, or three spiral volute, appears in many early cultures, the first in Malta (4400–3600 BC) and in the astronomical calendar at the famous megalithic tomb of Newgrange in Ireland built around 3200 BC, as well as on Mycenaean vessels.

The Neolithic era symbol of three conjoined spirals may have had triple significance similar to the imagery that lies behind the triskelion. It is carved into the rock of a stone lozenge near the main entrance of the prehistoric Newgrange monument in County Meath, Ireland, which was built around 3200 BC.

The meaning of the Greek triskeles is not recorded directly. The Duc de Luynes in his 1835 study noted the co-occurrence of the symbol with the eagle, the cockerel, the head of Medusa, Perseus, three crescent moons, three ears of corn, and three grains of corn. From this, he reconstructed feminine divine triad which he identified with the "triple goddess" Hecate.

The triskeles was adopted as an emblem by the rulers of Syracuse. It is possible that this usage is related with the Greek name of the island of Sicily, Trinacria (Τρινακρία "having three headlands"). The Sicilian triskeles is shown with the head of Medusa at the centre. The ancient symbol has been re-introduced in modern flags of Sicily since 1848.

1620777195429.png 1620777206532.png 1620777215528.png

As you can see, it has been adopted by others as well. The second image from the left is the emblem of the 27th SS Volunteer Division Langemarck and the third image is that of the flag of Afrikaner Weerstandsbeweging.

So we find ourselves coming back again with the themes of Medusa, Perseus and the triple goddess with this ancient image. We can’t seem to get away from them.

However, the three legs image also shares a correspondence to the equally ancient three hares image. Three hares - Wikipedia

The three hares (or three rabbits) is a circular motif or meme appearing in sacred sites from the Middle and Far East to the churches of Devon, England (as the "Tinners' Rabbits") and historical synagogues in Europe. It is used as an architectural ornament, a religious symbol, and in other modern works of art or a logo for adornment (including tattoos), jewellery, and a coat of arms on an escutcheon. It is viewed as a puzzle, a topology problem or a visual challenge, and has been rendered as sculpture, drawing, and painting.

The symbol features three hares or rabbits or rabbits chasing each other in a circle. Like the triskelion the triquetra, and their antecedents (e.g., the triple spiral), the symbol of the three hares has a threefold rotational symmetry. Each of the ears is shared by two hares, so that only three ears are shown. Although its meaning is apparently not explained in contemporary written sources from any of the medieval cultures where it is found, it is thought to have a range of symbolic or mystical associations with fertility and the lunar cycle. When used in Christian churches, it is presumed to be a symbol of the Holy Trinity. Its origins and original significance are uncertain, as are the reasons why it appears in such diverse locations.

1620777286566.jpeg

However, perhaps what we are seeing here is a hidden reference to atomic spin, which, having read Dr Joseph Farrell’s books, has profound implications for hyperdimensional physics.

The logo presents a problem in topology. It is a strange loop rendered as a puzzle.

Jurgis Baltrusaitis's 1955 Le Moyen-Âge fantastique. Antiquités et exotismes dans l'art gothique includes a 1576 Dutch engraving with the puzzle given in Dutch and French around the image. This is the oldest known dated example of the motif as a puzzle, with a caption that translates as:

The secret is not great when one knows it.
But it is something to one who does it.
Turn and turn again and we will also turn,
So that we give pleasure to each of you.
And when we have turned, count our ears,
It is there, without any disguise, you will find a marvel.

One recent philosophical book poses it as a problem in perception and an optical illusion—an example of contour rivalry. Each rabbit can be individually seen as correct—it is only when you try to see all three at once that you see the problem with defining the hares' ears. This is similar to "The Impossible Tribar" by Roger Penrose, originated by Oscar Reutersvärd. Compare M.C. Escher's impossible object.

You should note that Roger Penrose is a leading British physicist who has made contributions to the mathematical physics of general relativity and cosmology. Roger Penrose - Wikipedia

Penrose was born in Colchester, Essex (is this the fabled “Colchis” of the Argonaut’s quest?)

In 1955, whilst still a student, Penrose reintroduced the E. H. Moore generalised matrix inverse, also known as the Moore–Penrose inverse, after it had been reinvented by Arne Bjerhammar in 1951. Penrose finished his PhD at St John's College, Cambridge, in 1958, with a thesis on "tensor methods in algebraic geometry" under algebraist and geometer John A. Todd. He devised and popularised the Penrose triangle in the 1950s, describing it as "impossibility in its purest form", and exchanged material with the artist M. C. Escher, whose earlier depictions of impossible objects partly inspired it. Escher's Waterfall, and Ascending and Descending were in turn inspired by Penrose. As a student in 1954, Penrose was attending a conference in Amsterdam when by chance he came across an exhibition of Escher's work. Soon he was trying to conjure up impossible figures of his own and discovered the tribar – a triangle that looks like a real, solid three-dimensional object, but isn't. Together with his father, a physicist and mathematician, Penrose went on to design a staircase that simultaneously loops up and down. An article followed and a copy was sent to Escher. Completing a cyclical flow of creativity, the Dutch master of geometrical illusions was inspired to produce his two masterpieces.

1620777300916.png

Penrose has written books on the connection between fundamental physics and human (or animal) consciousness. In The Emperor's New Mind (1989), he argues that known laws of physics are inadequate to explain the phenomenon of consciousness. Penrose proposes the characteristics this new physics may have and specifies the requirements for a bridge between classical and quantum mechanics (what he calls correct quantum gravity). Penrose uses a variant of Turing's halting theorem to demonstrate that a system can be deterministic without being algorithmic. (For example, imagine a system with only two states, ON and OFF. If the system's state is ON when a given Turing machine halts and OFF when the Turing machine does not halt, then the system's state is completely determined by the machine; nevertheless, there is no algorithmic way to determine whether the Turing machine stops.)

Hence, in many ways Penrose has adopted what the C’s have been saying about the inter-link between physics and consciousness.

This point now links with what was my first post in the Atlantis thread Atlantis, which concerned the rather cryptic quote the C’s made in the session of 18 July 1998:

A: You are dancing on the 3rd density ballroom floor."Alice likes to go through the looking glass" at the Crystal Palace. Atlantean reincarnation surge brings on the urge to have a repeat performance.”

In the Atlantis thread I had this to say about the quote:

It strikes me that the reference to Alice is obviously to Alice as in Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, the famous Victorian nonsense story, and its sequel 'Alice through the Looking Glass'. In the latter story, she meets the Red Queen who, of course, would live in a palace. At the beginning of the story Alice passes through a mirror into an alternative world. Perhaps this is an indirect reference by the C's to 4th Density. Alice gets involved in many strange adventures with odd characters such as the Mad Hatter, Humpty Dumpty and the twins Tweedledum and Tweedledee. The story ends with Alice recalling the speculation of the twin brothers, that everything may have been a dream of the Red King, and that Alice might herself be no more than a figment of his imagination. The book also ends with the line "Life, what is it but a dream?" The book therefore has a very esoteric bent and touches on some issues that the C's have referred to in their sessions such as humanity living in a virtual reality or Maya in hindu cosmology.

However, we also know from the C's that the Atlanteans were masters of crystal technology and I am guessing that they also were familiar with what we today would call the 'Unified Field Theory' and the existence of higher dimensions/densities. This made me wonder then what might be the connection between Alice and her looking through the Looking Glass. I learned some time ago that at CERN in Switzerland where they house the Large Hadron Collider ("LHC") there is a sophisticated detection monitoring system called 'ALICE'.

Abstract: (JACoW)
The ALICE experiment is a complex hardware and software device, monitored and operated with a control system based on WinCC OA. ALICE is composed of 19 detectors and installed in a cavern along the LHC at CERN; each detector is a set of modular elements, assembled in a hierarchical model called Finite State Machine. A 3-D model of the ALICE detector has been realized, where all elements of the FSM are represented in their relative location, giving an immediate overview of the status of the detector. For its simplicity, it can be a useful tool for the training of operators. The development is done using WinCC OA integrated with the JCOP fw3DViewer, based on the AliRoot geometry settings. Extraction and conversion of geometry data from AliRoot requires the usage of conversion libraries, which are currently being implemented. A preliminary version of ALICE 3-D is now deployed on the operator panel in the ALICE Run Control Centre. In the next future, the 3-D panel will be available on a big touch screen in the ALICE Visits Centre, providing visitors with the unique experience of navigating the experiment from both inside and out.

Since the Collider has been used to investigate the sub-atomic universe and, therefore, the underlying nature of matter, I just wonder if this is what the C's had in mind. Bear in mind that the C's once said that the famous disappearances in the Bermuda Triangle were caused by the unstable operation of the 5000 ft crystal pyramid built by the Atlanteans and now submerged 300 miles off the coast of Florida. These disappearances result from a hole being literally blasted in the fabric of space/time by power generated by the pyramid. Are the experiments at CERN just replicating this on a smaller scale perhaps?

I was re-reading the July 18th session last night when I suddenly discovered that I had overlooked something that had been right before my eyes, something which could potentially be relevant to Ark in his search for the Unified Field Theorem (UFT).

In the 18th July session there was much talk of gravity, UFT and the electromagnetic grid, which encompasses the Earth. The C’s described the grid as a gently waving geometric blanket that the STS forces of the 3rd/4th Consortium manipulated and used for their own nefarious purposes. They then stated that the grid was a net that calculates and made the cryptic statement about Alice going through the Looking Glass at the Crystal Palace. However, it is in the word ‘calculates’ that I think I missed the clue. This is because Lewis Carroll (real name Charles Dodgson) was a brilliant mathematician and scholar who incorporated a lot of mathematical references in his fantasy stories and verse. Please note that he was a contemporary of the physicist James Clerk Maxwell, the father of modern electromagnetics. Carroll was also a Rosicrucian and an alleged member of the Orphic Circle, a Rosicrucian front organisation.

Subsequently, I started a thread on science fiction and fantasy writers Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers and one of the first entries was a piece I did on Lewis Carroll, which would be followed by one for Lord Edward Bulwer-Lytton Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers , a leading Victorian British politician, writer and Rosicrucian, who would write the book ‘Vrill – The Coming Race’ that would catch the attention of the Thule Society in Germany.

Bulwer-Lytton was also a member of the Orphic Circle (note the link to Orpheus for future reference) and he may have invited Lewis Carroll to channelling sessions carried out in an ornate room at his villa, Craven Cottage in London using a brilliant young medium, Emma Hardinge Britten (real name Emma Floyd). She was amongst other things an accomplished actress, singer and dancer who performed on the London and Paris stages.

I then added further information I had found on the links Emma Hardinge-Britten had with the Orphic Circle:

I am also attaching an extract I found in an academic work by Robert Mathieson on Emma Hardinge Britten, which comments on her links with the Orphic Circle and Lord Edward Bulwer-Lytton. If Lewis Carroll was a Rosicrucian and member of the Orphic Circle, as many have suggested, he would have known Bulwer-Lytton well and would almost certainly have come into contact with Emma Harding Britten, possibly during some of her trance sessions for the Circle. Mathieson also makes reference to Frederick Hockley, a Rosicrucian who was the most well known English occultist of the first half of the 19th Century. Mathieson shows that Emma Hardinge Britten knew Hockley well and was even allowed to use his 'sacred mirrors' for vision trances to contact guiding spirits (who in her own words were extraterrestrial and not human). Hockley also kept important papers in what he called his "Crystal Manuscripts". These manuscripts may have been made available to Bulwer-Lytton and the information in them and his own rosicrucian knowledge, when taken together with what he may have learned from the trance medium sessions with the Orphic Circle, could have formed the basis of the ideas he wished to get across when writing the book 'Vril: The Coming Race'.”

If Britten used a mirror to gain the information that Carroll and Bulwer-Lytton subsequently used in their books, this may make sense of the C's statement "You are dancing on the 3rd density ballroom floor."Alice likes to go through the looking glass at the Crystal Palace".

I hope this reminds you somewhat of what John Dee and Edward Kelley were doing way back in the 16th Century. The C’s have referred to it as a psychomanteum. It suggests that some things have always remained the same where it comes to Rosicrucian methodology and that goes for the Knights Templar too (as I hope to demonstrate in a subsequent post).

In that entry for Lewis Carroll, I also made reference to an article that I had come across on the esoteric nature of Alice in Wonderland. Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland: An Esoteric Journey

Posted on June 2, 2020 by Nifty Buckles

In my post I made the following point about Lewis’ choice of using a white rabbit in ‘Through the Looking Glass’:

Even the use of the White Rabbit may be a reference back to the ancient motif of the 'Three Hares' found in ancient China, Persia, Egypt and medieval Europe that is a rosicrucian symbol.”

The article supports the esoteric nature of Carroll’s works and makes the link with Emma Hardinge-Britten, who was the esoteric Alice in Wonderland. The author makes a few important points about the white rabbit symbolism:

Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland written by Children’s author Lewis Carrol (his Pen name). His real given name was Charles Lutwidge Dodgson. Lewis Carrol wrote this imaginative, creative Children’s novel in 1865. Lewis Carrol wrote a sequel called Through the Looking Glass in 1871. This is Children’s fiction not a Fairy Tale but it is a Classic, still loved by all.

The Fourth dimension became popular during this era. Some researchers such as New York Times, Melanie Bayley concludes this novel could be a satiric story based on non-Euclidean geometry.

“The White Rabbit symbolises purity, spiritual enlightenment. White Rabbit is a shamanic guide who journeys between worlds such as the Earth, underground and heavens. The Rabbit leads the seeker into Multiple worlds or realities to reveal truths of the universe and the seeker’s true self
.”

The author then adds:

White rabbit is also about time and out of time racing in and out of seven dimensions. The Book of Enoch mentions seven heavens. Time may not be linear like we have been taught, go ask the rabbit. It may represent our souls passing through different worlds being recycled and experiencing amnesia of past lives. Alice asks “Who am I?”

Hares were known to the Celts as guides to souls. Today some may think of the Grim Reaper as a guide to Heaven or Hell.”

Alice the iniate represented as psychiatrist Carl Jung’s the Child archetype is trying to find/remember spiritual self, as the esoteric Alice the psychic may be channeling several spirits.

Alice Adventures in Wonderland may also be based on Nietzsche’s eternal recurrence theory from his book Thus Spake Zarathustra published in 1883.

That black and white swirly tunnel that leads to Wonderland may represent our subconscious or a portal to other dimensions, or maybe a stargate? There are many references to time in the novel. This story may hint towards a tribute to time, Chronos the greek deity the personification of time.

All highly profound wouldn’t you say. Perhaps it may also remind you of what the Cassiopaeans having been telling us over the years. However, this may not get us to the treasure or chalice that is the Holy Grail of UFT yet.

Before returning to Lewis Carroll, I need to include a post I did on 14th March in the 30 January 2021 session thread since it will become relevant later:

Ark) My question is that in my research, related to the paper I've been writing for a year now, there appears a mathematical structure, an antisymmetric matrix or something like that. I believe it's important, but I don't know whether it's related to action of electromagnetic field, or gravitational field, or some kind of informational field. I have no clue and I would like to have a hint what it is doing this thing that is there and I don't know what kind of job it is doing?

I came across this interesting article in Quanta magazine on imaginary numbers by chance. I don't think it has anything really to say about the mathematical structure Ark was referring to but it still seems to be very interesting and I wasn't sure where to post it. It seems to cast new light on the wave function as described in Schrödinger's equation. I am happy for a moderator to move it to a thread which deals with such innovative work, where it would more properly belong.

Imaginary Numbers May Be Essential for Describing Reality

Music Man replied on 16th March:

Hmmm, I couldn't copy the quote that was part of the reply to this, but it mentioned 'imaginary numbers that turned negative when squared'. Now my education tells me that squaring will result in positive output, whether the original number was negative or positive. Just sayin'.”

Returning to the C’s, I am going to set out in full the 13th June 1998 session because it contained some highly pertinent clues regarding our quest. I have bolded/highlighted certain quotes for future reference:

Session June 13, 1998:

Laura, Ark, Frank

Q: Hello.

A: Hello.

Q: And who do we have with us this evening?

A: Verriah.

Q: And where do you transmit through?

A: Cassiopaea.

Q: First of all, this session on 11/11/95, the question was asked - you were talking about matrixing Gemini and Aquarius, the 11th and 3rd houses of the zodiac - and I made the remark that 33 could represent... giving my idea... and you answered 'Medusa 11.' I'm assuming loosely that your answer, Medusa 11' was to the question of what 33 represented. So, Medusa 11 was the answer?

A: 1/3 of 33.

Q: Medusa was 11 of the 33. So that means that there was 22 of the 33 that was represented by something else, is that it?

A: If you wish to perceive it as such.

Q: Okay, well then, is my perception erroneous?

A: The pathway chosen is fruitful, but do not suppose the terminus to have been reached.

Q: Well, Medusa 11 is one third of 33, what are the other two thirds. (A) I believe, that in general, they will try to take you out of this idea of 33. They never, by themselves - I am not sure that the 33 is right...

A: 33 is right, but what it means is complex and fluid in nature.

Q: This Medusa idea, as I have recently learned, is part of a triad of female figures. And in this triad, the other two female figures are Cassiopaea and Andromeda, or Cassiopaean and Danae. I don't know which set to select.

A: Select that which fits.

Q: I think that Danae and Cassiopaea could be the same entity in the mythical sense...

A: Who speaks for Andromeda?

Q: Cassiopaea... or Perseus? What do you mean who 'speaks' for her?

A: If you do not know, you need more pieces before you can advance. You see, ask the mathematics teacher what happens if students fail to maintain the progression of study? But why?

Q: Because, if you fall behind, you miss a piece and can never catch up because other pieces don't fit, so you have to find the piece that fits.

A: Is this true Arkadiusz?

Q: (A) What happens is just that they stop understanding what follows next. (L) Okay, the story says that Perseus has slain Medusa and he is on his way back and came to Ethiopia. He found that a lovely maiden had been given up to be devoured by a horrible sea-serpent, and her name was Andromeda. She was the daughter of a 'silly, vain woman named Cassiopaean.' She had boasted that she was more beautiful than the daughters of the Sea God. The punishment for the arrogance of Cassiopaea fell not on her, but on her daughter, Andromeda. The Ethiopians were being devoured in huge numbers by the serpent - sounds a little bit like what the Lizzies are doing today - and learning from the oracle that they could be freed from the pest only if Andromeda could be offered up to the beast - the forced Cephus, her father, to offer her up. So, her mother got her into the soup and her father turned on the heat. Anyway, Perseus arrived and the maiden was chained to a rocky ledge waiting for the monster. He saw her and fell instantly in love. So, he waited beside her until the great snake came and cut off its head. They sailed away and lived happily ever after. So, who spoke for Andromeda, her mother and father, is that what you mean?

A: It is a beginning.

Q: Okay, so what is the point of who spoke for Andromeda? What does that have to do with the 1/3 of 33?

A: Your searches sooner or later "net" results.

Q: Okay, one interesting thing that we just discovered was that Hyakatuke and Hale Bopp both crossed the eye of Medusa, the star Algol, on April 11th exactly one year apart. What is the significance of this?

A: You must remember mosaic, matrix... When you are on the verge of quantum changes or discovery, the realities begin to reveal their perfectly squared nature to you.

Q: Is that the only thing you want to remark about the crossing of the comets in front of the eye of Medusa?

A: Can you not picture all reality as a curving and bobbing journey through a transparent, undulating matrix mosaic?

Q: Well, do you have anything else to say about Andromeda? (It's VERY HOT in here!) Okay, Medusa 11. So, this was 11 of the 33, and assuming that you were not saying that there were 11 heads, but that Medusa was one of three heads, is that what we are getting at here, that there are three heads and Medusa was one?

A: Or both times 2.

Q: What do you mean? I don't understand.

A: Both times 2 is your square, my dear. In other words, perfect balance.

Q: Okay...

A: No! Ponder, do not jump around so much, lest ye lose the chance to learn!

Q: So, Medusa represents both heads times 2, and that is the square and balance. But that is only 22 or 121. So where does the 33 come from?

A: All these 1s 2s and 3s... hmmm...

Q: Well, if Medusa is one of the heads, what is the other head called?

A: Who are your prime numbers?

Q: The dwellings or the mystics, or do you want specific numbers?

Q: (A) Who?

A: Who?

Q: How do we find out who are the prime numbers? Do we plot...

A: Who are the first 3?

Q: Father, Son and Holy Ghost?

A: Numbers!!!

Q: (A) 1 2 3 are the first three prime numbers...

A: Yes, thank you Arkadiusz!!!! Laura is dancing around in wonderland, meanwhile all of creation, of existence, is contained in 1, 2, 3!!! Look for this when you are trying to find the keys to the hidden secrets of all existence... They dwell within. 11, 22, 33, 1/2, 1/3, 1, 2, 3, 121, 11, 111, 222, 333, and so on! Get it?!?!

Q: When you say that the secrets of all existence dwell within 1 2 3 or variations thereof, what kind of secrets are we talking about here?

A: All.

Q: Well, name two at the top of the list just so I know where we are going here?

A: You can do that!

Q: Are we talking about secrets of physics?

Q: Are we talking about secrets as in encoded words?

Q: Are we talking about the Fibonacci series?

Q: (A) Continuous fractions?

Q: (A) That means all...

Q: So, how can we most effectively utilize this information in some way that makes it useful?

A: You have.

Q: How have I utilized it?

A: By receiving it.

Q: Speaking of three... should we continue on this Medusa subject at this point?

A: You are beginning to obsess. The answers lie within the finished painting, not within the paintbrushes.

Q: Okay. Next: On this subject of 'looking for the frequency of light,' the 'undreamed of treasures in Rhineland,' and needing a better 'handl' on it. I came to the conclusion that it might be Liechtenstein because of the 'handle of a stein' and Liecht is light in German, so we have the frequency of light with a handle on it, or Liechtenstein. And, in this place there is a little town called Triesen.

A: What does stein mean, is it "written in stone?"

Q: Stein as in 'grail,' and stone as in 'philosopher's.' So, maybe we are getting close.

A: What does Einstein mean?

Q: 'One stone.' And a stein is a cup and a stone at the same time. So, Triesen is in the 'beautiful countryside between the Rhine and the alpine world.' There is an alp called Lawena, nearby Lake Constance, and the Swiss canton of St. Gallen. You said something about being buried in 'Galle' and this seems to have all the related elements collected together... all the key words... so am I...

A: On the right track? It looks good.

Q: But how do alfalfa fields connect with all of this? There is nothing about alfalfa? Comment?

A: You think there is no alfalfa in the Germanic highland?

Q: Well, are we supposed to go to Liechtenstein to find what we are looking for?

A: Be patient... clues will progress nicely. Remember the Canary Islands?

Q: Yes, I remember. Okay, that takes care of several things. You are talking about bloodlines becoming parasitically infested and harassed at times of quantum leaps such as now, when I was reading back over this, it seems that this is a repeating cycle, this parasitic infestation; and then reading the history of Gregory of Tours, and all of these truly amazing things - lights in the sky, plagues, repeated incidents of aerial phenomena... a 'light like a serpent' in the sky... a bright light and 'snakes fell from the clouds...' in 590, fiery globes traversed the heavens and then an eclipse of the sun. These astronomical phenomena were usually followed by inclement weather which, in its turn, brought plague... is this the kind of parasitical infestation, harassment and so forth that we are talking about here?

A: Maybe, look for more clues.

Q: Well, do you have a specific point that you would like to toss on me here so that I have an idea of what I am looking for?

A: Undulating matrix/mosaic.

Q: Well, there is definitely a LOT of that. It is completely amazing what our forebears wrote about that other people just pass off as an overactive imagination. Are we talking about these kinds of things going on nowadays... it seems pretty obvious that it is...

A: Wait for more... and good night.

Where they say: “....... The answers lie within the finished painting, not within the paintbrushes.”, I think they are referring to Nicolas Poussin and his ‘Shepherds of Arcadia’ painting, which I hope to return to in a future post, as Poussin’s paintings are filled with mathematical details.

In the following session on 20th June 1998 the C’s also made an important reference for our purposes, as follows:

A: Seldom are answers so readily obtainable as in the "key" book.

A: And you may see the connection. Why do you suppose alchemists knew of the secrets brought "to the table" by the Maya/Egyptians?

Q: They constructed a mathematical table of some sort and this fits into that table, is that it? Is that why it reveals a secret?

A: It is a start.

Please also remember that the C’s also said that the most profound of truths can be found in works of fiction. Well I believe the key book may be Lewis Carroll’s ‘Alice through the Looking Glass’ and my reason for saying so lies in an article that I am setting out below in full for your consideration. It is not for nothing that the C’s referred to Alice going through the looking glass at the Crystal Palace but it took this article to open my eyes. For your information, I opened the article last night but felt too tired to read it. It was the first thing that greeted me when I logged into my computer this morning.

It is worth pointing out that the Nifty Buckle article I quoted from above only became available in 2020 and the article I now set out below was written in 2011. Hence, these materials were not available to Laura in 1998. I wonder if she had a copy of ‘Alice Through the Looking Glass’ in her home/study at the time?

Opinion | Algebra in Wonderland (Published 2010)

Algebra in Wonderland

By Melanie Bayley

March 6, 2010

Oxford, England

SINCE “Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland” was published, in 1865, scholars have noted how its characters are based on real people in the life of its author, Charles Dodgson, who wrote under the name Lewis Carroll. Alice is Alice Pleasance Liddell, the daughter of an Oxford dean; the Lory and Eaglet are Alice’s sisters Lorina and Edith; Dodgson himself, a stutterer, is the Dodo (“Do-Do-Dodgson”).

But Alice’s adventures with the Caterpillar, the Mad Hatter, the Cheshire Cat and so on have often been assumed to be based purely on wild imagination. Just fantastical tales for children and, as such, ideal material for the fanciful movie director Tim Burton, whose “Alice in Wonderland” opened on Friday.

Yet Dodgson most likely had real models for the strange happenings in Wonderland, too. He was a tutor in mathematics at Christ Church, Oxford, and Alice’s search for a beautiful garden can be neatly interpreted as a mishmash of satire directed at the advances taking place in Dodgson’s field.

In the mid-19th century, mathematics was rapidly blossoming into what it is today: a finely honed language for describing the conceptual relations between things. Dodgson found the radical new math illogical and lacking in intellectual rigour. In “Alice,” he attacked some of the new ideas as nonsense using a technique familiar from Euclid’s proofs, reductio ad absurdum, where the validity of an idea is tested by taking its premises to their logical extreme.

Early in the story, for instance, Alice’s exchange with the Caterpillar parodies the first purely symbolic system of algebra, proposed in the mid-19th century by Augustus De Morgan, a London math professor. De Morgan had proposed a more modern approach to algebra, which held that any procedure was valid as long as it followed an internal logic. This allowed for results like the square root of a negative number, which even De Morgan himself called “unintelligible” and “absurd” (because all numbers when squared give positive results).

The word “algebra,” De Morgan said in one of his footnotes, comes from an Arabic phrase he transliterated as “al jebr e al mokabala,” meaning restoration and reduction. He explained that even though algebra had been reduced to a seemingly absurd but logical set of operations, eventually some sort of meaning would be restored.

Such loose mathematical reasoning would have riled a punctilious logician like Dodgson. And so, the Caterpillar is sitting on a mushroom and smoking a hookah suggesting that something has mushroomed up from nowhere, and is dulling the thoughts of its followers — and Alice is subjected to a monstrous form of “al jebr e al mokabala.” She first tries to “restore” herself to her original (larger) size, but ends up “reducing” so rapidly that her chin hits her foot.

Alice has slid down from a world governed by the logic of universal arithmetic to one where her size can vary from nine feet to three inches. She thinks this is the root of her problem: “Being so many different sizes in a day is very confusing.” No, it isn’t, replies the Caterpillar, who comes from the mad world of symbolic algebra. He advises Alice to “Keep your temper

In Dodgson’s day, intellectuals still understood “temper” to mean the proportions in which qualities were mixed as in “tempered steel” so the Caterpillar is telling Alice not to avoid getting angry but to stay in proportion, even if she can’t “keep the same size for 10 minutes together!” Proportion, rather than absolute length, was what mattered in Alice’s above-ground world of Euclidean geometry.

In an algebraic world, of course, this isn’t easy. Alice eats a bit of mushroom and her neck elongates like a serpent, annoying a nesting pigeon. Eventually, though, she finds a way to nibble herself down to nine inches, and enters a little house where she finds the Duchess, her baby, the Cook and the Cheshire Cat.

Chapter 6, “Pig and Pepper,” parodies the principle of continuity, a bizarre concept from projective geometry, which was introduced in the mid-19th century from France. This principle (now an important aspect of modern topology) involves the idea that one shape can bend and stretch into another, provided it retains the same basic properties, a circle is the same as an ellipse or a parabola (the curve of the Cheshire cat’s grin).

Taking the notion to its extreme, what works for a circle should also work for a baby. So, when Alice takes the Duchess’s baby outside, it turns into a pig. The Cheshire Cat says, “I thought it would.”

The Cheshire Cat provides the voice of traditional geometric logic — say where you want to go if you want to find out how to get there, he tells Alice after she’s let the pig run off into the wood. He points Alice toward the Mad Hatter and the March Hare. “Visit either you like,” he says, “they’re both mad.”

The Mad Hatter and the March Hare champion the mathematics of William Rowan Hamilton, one of the great innovators in Victorian algebra. Hamilton decided that manipulations of numbers like adding and subtracting should be thought of as steps in what he called “pure time.” This was a Kantian notion that had more to do with sequence than with real time, and it seems to have captivated Dodgson. In the title of Chapter 7, “A Mad Tea-Party,” we should read tea-party as t-party, with “t” being the mathematical symbol for time.

Dodgson has the Hatter, the Hare and the Dormouse stuck going round and round the tea table to reflect the way in which Hamilton used what he called quaternions a number system based on four terms. In the 1860s, quaternions were hailed as the last great step in calculating motion. Even Dodgson may have considered them an ingenious tool for advanced mathematicians, though he would have thought them maddeningly confusing for the likes of Alice (and perhaps for many of his math students).

At the mad tea party, time is the absent fourth presence at the table. The Hatter tells Alice that he quarreled with Time last March, and now “he won’t do a thing I ask.” So the Hatter, the Hare and the Dormouse (the third “term”) are forced to rotate forever in a plane around the tea table.

When Alice leaves the tea partiers, they are trying to stuff the Dormouse into the teapot so they can exist as an independent pair of numbers, complex, still mad, but at least free to leave the party.

Alice will go on to meet the Queen of Hearts, a “blind and aimless Fury,” who probably represents an irrational number. (Her keenness to execute everyone comes from a ghastly pun on axes the plural of axis on a graph.)

How do we know for sure that “Alice” was making fun of the new math? The author never explained the symbolism in his story. But Dodgson rarely wrote amusing nonsense for children: his best humour was directed at adults. In addition to the “Alice” stories, he produced two hilarious pamphlets for colleagues, both in the style of mathematical papers, ridiculing life at Oxford.

Without math, “Alice” might have been more like Dodgson’s later book, “Sylvie and Bruno” a dull and sentimental fairy tale. Math gave “Alice” a darker side, and made it the kind of puzzle that could entertain people of every age, for centuries.

Melanie Bayley is a doctoral candidate in English literature at Oxford.

Now I am no mathematician but in this light one may now be able to view Carroll’s work as a hidden treatise on the new mathematics of his day and, given that he may have learned of hidden knowledge as a Rosicrucian and member of the Orphic Circle, I don’t think you can rule out that he may have included masked references to the Unified Field Theory within this work.

James Clerk Maxwell, a brilliant mathematician in his own right had produced a unified field theory of his own about the time Carroll wrote his book. In 1861 and 1862, Maxwell published an early form of the equations that included the Lorentz force law (N.B. Carroll wrote his book in 1865). Maxwell first used the equations to propose that light is an electromagnetic phenomenon. I understand that Ark has looked into Maxwell’s work and rejected it but my recollection is that his original theory was tampered with by Oliver Heaviside who rewrote Maxwell's equations after Maxwell’s death in the form commonly used today.

In 1884 Heaviside recast Maxwell's mathematical analysis from its original cumbersome form (they had already been recast as quaternions) to its modern vector terminology, thereby reducing twelve of the original twenty equations in twenty unknowns down to the four differential equations in two unknowns we now know as Maxwell's equations. The four re-formulated Maxwell's equations describe the nature of electric charges (both static and moving), magnetic fields, and the relationship between the two, namely electromagnetic fields.

Heaviside, a fellow of the Royal Society, did much to develop and advocate vector methods and vector calculus. Maxwell's formulation of electromagnetism consisted of 20 equations in 20 variables. Heaviside employed the curl and divergence operators of the vector calculus to reformulate 12 of these 20 equations into four equations in four variables B , E , J and ρ {\displaystyle {\textbf {B}},{\textbf {E}},{\textbf {J}}~{\text{and}}~\rho }, the form by which they have been known ever since. Less well known is that Heaviside's equations and Maxwell's are not exactly the same, and in fact it is easier to modify the former to make them compatible with quantum physics. The possibility of gravitational waves was also discussed by Heaviside using the analogy between the inverse-square law in gravitation and electricity. With quaternion multiplication, the square of a vector is a negative quantity, much to Heaviside’s displeasure. As he advocated abolishing this negativity, he has been credited by C. J. Joly with developing hyperbolic quaternions, though in fact that mathematical structure was largely the work of Alexander Macfarlane.

It is interesting for me to note that whilst Maxwell was at Trinity College Cambridge, he was elected to an elite secret society known as the Cambridge Apostles.

I am not saying that Lewis Carroll’s work necessarily has all the answers to UFT but it strikes me as strange that the C’s should have referred specifically to ‘Alice through the Looking Glass’ without meaning deliberately to draw our attention to it.

And what of the C’s strange reference to a table:

A: And you may see the connection. Why do you suppose alchemists knew of the secrets brought "to the table" by the Maya/Egyptians?

Is it possible that the C’s were referring to the Mad Hatter’s table and secrets that Carroll was divulging at it? Could the ‘Hatter’s quarrel with time last March’ be a subtle reference to a dispute Carroll may have had with Maxwell over his equations and particularly his use of quaternions. Recall also that the reference to the Hatter, the Hare and the Dormouse (the third “term”) being forced to rotate forever in a plane around the tea table is clearly a reference to the Three Hares and the Triskelion (which is where we came in), since this is an ancient memory of Atlantian science and something Carroll, as an esotericist, would probably have been aware of. You will notice that time has no place at the party. And is the C’s warning to Laura not to “jump around so much lest ye lose the chance to learn” a subtle reference to what the characters round the table at the Tea Party were doing? Why did they use the old usage of “lest ye” instead of the more modern “in case you”. “Lest” and “Ye” is only really used in England and generally in a quaint context like Dickens ‘Ye Olde Curiosity Shop’. Of course, I recognise that this may also be a reference to the plays of William Shakespeare, which were probably written by Francis Bacon and the Old Curiosity Shop, a real Tudor building, is certainly of that vintage (1567 in case you wondered).

In his book, Carroll clearly appears to be championing traditional Euclidian geometry and the victorian algebra of William Rowan Hamilton. It should be noted that the C’s have stressed the importance of algebra on a number of occasions.

BTW: The reference to the Queen of Hearts being a Fury relates to the Furies (The Erinyes) who were three goddesses of vengeance and retribution who punished men for crimes against the natural order.

For those of a mathematical bent, I attach a link to an online version of the Through the Looking Glass The Project Gutenberg eBook of Through the Looking-glass, by Lewis Carroll.

Let me know what you come up with.

My next post will be on one of Nicolas Poussin’s paintings, which will bring to light even more hidden mathematical secrets.

Attachments

• 1620777034648.png
    1620777034648.png
    13.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 1620777082003.png
    1620777082003.png
    13.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 1620777244848.png
    1620777244848.png
    9.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
I have already tried this, but it is not really clear, where to split it - e.g. at the exact half of the painting or right at the forehead of the bearded guy?
This is what I get, when I take the most obvious vertical line in the painting - along the vertivcal groove on the sarcophagus:View attachment 45046
Thank you @MJF for this fascinating topic! I have been reading these posts with great interest. My grandmother was a hardcore, old-school genealogist who spent the better part of forty years researching our family. She was bound and determined to prove royal descent until she finally did. Turns out, we are descended from both English and Scottish royalty. The name "Plantagenet" intrigued me from the first time I encountered at the age of ten.

When looking at the split image picture, the first thing that caught my eye was that there's an image of a skull, the eyesockets are formed by the two heads of the kneeling man. It's like the old pictures titled "Vanity", where the skull is formed by a lady and her reflection in a mirror. What's interesting here is the skull image is formed primarily by the gravestone

Thank you @MJF for this fascinating topic! I have been reading these posts with great interest. My grandmother was a hardcore, old-school genealogist who spent the better part of forty years researching our family. She was bound and determined to prove royal descent until she finally did. Turns out, we are descended from both English and Scottish royalty. The name "Plantagenet" intrigued me from the first time I encountered at the age of ten.

When looking at the split image picture, the first thing that caught my eye was that there's an image of a skull, the eyesockets are formed by the two heads of the kneeling man. It's like the old pictures titled "Vanity", where the skull is formed by a lady and her reflection in a mirror. What's interesting here is the skull image is formed primarily by the gravestone
Thank you Avia for your comments. This painting is probably the key to decoding so much the C's have told us over the years. That is why they presumably said to Laura in the 13th June 1998 session:

A: You are beginning to obsess. The answers lie within the finished painting, not within the paintbrushes.

Yes, I can clearly see the image of the skull in the attachment but what fascinates me also is that if you look between the shins and feet of the kneeling bearded figure (representing Hercules who rather disgraced himself in the Garden of the Hesperides as I am going to write about subsequently) you can make out a chalice or cup at the base of the skull. I think this in itself is a major clue since it links the idea of the Chalice or Holy Grail with the skull. Moreover, if you follow the lines that run through the neck of both Hercules figures, you can make out a stone triangle that, given what I am going to write on Poussin, is most likely a reference to the Great Pyramid of Giza, which he had a particular fascination for as you will see. This man went in for very fine detail in his paintings and used them to convey coded information to the cognescenti in a typical Rosicrucian manner. Hence, we have a skull, a chalice and a pyramid in the mix. I hope to connect these themes in future posts.

I previously posted a similar double image of a painting by Leonardo da Vinci of St John the Baptist. I am struck by the similarity between Poussin's figure of the clean shaven shepherd boys and that of St John in da Vinci's painting. I don't think that is any accident.

1620823780959.png

If you notice all the figures are holding staves or sticks as well. In da Vinci's painting, St John is pointing seemingly to the cross and heavenwards. However, it is unlikely da Vinci intended this connotation given his esoteric tastes. The figure of St John also matches closely with that of St John the Apostle in his famous painting of the Last Supper. One wonders why he painted St John the Baptist without a beard and adopted an androgynous look for him instead? By tradition, John the Baptist did go into the desert at a young age to live a hermit's existence but is this what da Vinci intended?

The C's said to focus on the finished painting and not on the brush sticks. Perhaps this is intended as a cryptic reference to the sticks the figures are carrying. Who knows. If anyone has any ideas on this though, please feel free to pitch in.

On the subject of genealogy, the C's did say that people should look back at their family trees so your grandmother was on to something there. My brother has been researching our family tree and has traced it back to Normandy and the Conqueror. It seems my family were cousins of his and one of them rode at his side at the Battle of Hastings whilst his father remained behind in Normandy to protect William's duchy. Your grandmother did well to trace your ancestory back to the Plantagenets as most people can only trace their's back a few hundred years.

BTW: Linking with my comments on James Clerk Maxwell, I came across this interesting article today on 'Maxwell's Demon', which makes you suspect that Maxwell had some idea of quantum physics even in 1867, although conventional thinking is that In the 19th century, no one knew about information (i.e., the information field). This makes me wonder if Lewis Carroll did as well.

Maybe a dead end, but if I translate "kite" to German, it also gives me a lot of financial meanings:
-> kite - LEO: Übersetzung im Englisch ⇔ Deutsch Wörterbuch

...and then I think - Joseph P. Farrell and what he writes about the "bearer bonds scandals:
-> Bearer Bonds Scandals Archives - The Giza Death Star
I let this one slip rather under the radar. It may open up a whole new branch of this thread even. It is interesting that the word "kite" in German translates as "dragon". This may indicate the Chinese provenance of kites, as this is the country where the flying of kites first took off (pun intended!). See article The History and Culture of Chinese Kites

I was particularly drawn to this part of the history of kites in the article:

It was in the city of Weifang that Marco Polo, in 1282, supposedly witnessed the flying of a manned kite.

According to Marco Polo's travel diary, there existed a tradition in Weihai at the time for testing the wind with a kite in order to determine if an imminent voyage would be good or not. This was done by binding a sailor to a large kite to a ship as it "rode with the wind", then casting kite and sailor off the ship into the breeze. If the kite and its passenger flew high and straight, it was a sign that the voyage would be a good one.

When he returned to Italy, Marco Polo brought with him a Chinese kite, and soon, thanks to the Silk Road, the Chinese kite became known throughout Europe, and from Europe, it would of course travel to the New World, the Americas.

According to thise who have studied the history of Venice, Marco Polo was effectively a Venician agent fro what has come to be called the 'Black Nobility' from whom most of the Royal families of Europe are descended from today (one of the leading experts on the Black Nobility is Webster Tarpley who has many podcasts on the net for those who may be interested). One particular family stand out in the Black Nobility and that is the Este family - House of Este - Wikipedia - from whom the current British Royal Family are descended.

The Black Nobility are meant to have spread the practice of banking from Venice to Switzerland and from there to Amsterdam and then on to London and eventually New York. As you correctly point out, Joseph Farrell has been following the Bearer Bond scandal, which involves unusual, but still perhaps legal, special war time US Bearer Bonds being dealt in across the globe post the war. If I recall correctly, a Japanese business man was arrested in Switzerland for trying to deposit some of them at a Swiss bank. He was eventually released without charge. Farrell is particularly interested in off the books finance methods to provide funding for black projects and he thinks this is one way the PTB have done so.

However, I have recently read that Switzerland may have become a banking centre due to former Knights Templars from France settling in Switzerland after the suppression of the Order. The Order had many skilled bankers in its ranks who may have provided their expertise to the Swiss to create a finance centre in Switzerland in conjunction with the provision of their military skills, which apparently helped to establish the Swiss cantons as an independent state.

In relation to the dragon connection to kites, it should also be remembered that the first Emperor of a unified China was Qin Shi Huang (18 February 259 BC – 10 September 210 BC) Qin Shi Huang - Wikipedia

He is known to history as the 'Dragon Emperor' and his life straddles the period in which kites were first used in China. The Emperor was famously obsessed with immortality and finding the elixir of life:

"Qin Shi Huang feared death and desperately sought the fabled elixir of life, which would supposedly allow him to live forever. He was obsessed with acquiring immortality and fell prey to many who offered him supposed elixirs. He visited Zhifu Island three times in order to achieve immortality.

In one case he sent Xu Fu, a Zhifu islander, with ships carrying hundreds of young men and women in search of the mystical Penglai mountain. They were sent to find Anqi Sheng, a 1,000-year-old magician whom Qin Shi Huang had supposedly met in his travels and who had invited him to seek him there. These people never returned, perhaps because they knew that if they returned without the promised elixir, they would surely be executed. Legends claim that they reached Japan and colonized it. It is also possible that the book burning, a purge on what could be seen as wasteful and useless literature, was, in part, an attempt to focus the minds of the Emperor's best scholars on the alchemical quest. Some of the executed scholars were those who had been unable to offer any evidence of their supernatural schemes. This may have been the ultimate means of testing their abilities: if any of them had magic powers, then they would surely come back to life when they were let out again. Since the emperor was afraid of death and "evil spirits", he had workers build a series of tunnels and passageways to each of his over 200 palaces, because traveling unseen would supposedly keep him safe from the evil spirits.

The Chinese have in their mythology tied the concept of their emperors being dragons to the legend of the Yellow Dragon Yellow Dragon - Wikipedia, which links with the idea of the original emperor being an alien hybrid.
This legend contributed towards the use of the Chinese dragon as a symbol of imperial power.

Hence, I wonder if the kites the C's were referring to had the image of a dragon on to symbolise the bloodline family's hybrid origins?​

Talk about a synchronicity, after downloading my last post I chanced upon an old episode of Ancient Aliens, which just happened to be about burial mounds and had a piece on Qin Shi Huang's burial complex that was discovered in 1974 by local farmers in Lintong County, outside Xi'an, Shaanxi, China. Terracotta Army - Wikipedia

This was an enormous funeral complex, which features at its heart a large pyramid assumed to contain the Emperor's sarcophagus. Perhaps the most exciting discovery to date has been the large Terracotta Army: Terracotta Army - Wikipedia

The figures include warriors, chariots and horses. Estimates from 2007 were that the three pits containing the Terracotta Army held more than 8,000 soldiers, 130 chariots with 520 horses, and 150 cavalry horses, the majority of which remained buried in the pits near Qin Shi Huang's mausoleum. Other terracotta non-military figures were found in other pits, including officials, acrobats, strongmen, and musicians.

At the time the programme was aired, the Chinese authorities had not yet excavated the pyramid. This was because they had found the presence of mercury, a very toxic substance. The Mad Hatter in Alice Through the Looking Glass was not mad for nothing (Victorian hatters used mercury in the process of producing hats, which caused serious mental side effects). In the programme, the Chinese archeologist speculated that the Emperor's tomb might be situated within a small scale recreation of his kingdom inside the pyramid, with possible rivers of mercury representing Chinese rivers with a full scale night sky depicted over the landscape showing the stars that could be viewed in the Chinese night sky. However, the presence of mercury led the Ancient Alien observers to suggest it might be connected with technology since one of the main uses of mercury today is in electronic circuit boards. Mercury has also been found in other ancient pyramid sites including Teotihuacan in Mexico: Liquid mercury found beneath Teotihuacan temple. Is there a possible connection here?

Ancient Aliens is an excellent documentary series for those who have not seen it. It has covered so many topics the C's have discussed over the years and often the guest experts have put forward views that closely correspond with things the C's have said. Indeed, Graham Hancock guested on this particular programme. What interested me is the connection they made in the programme between circular burial mounds such as Newgrange in Ireland and flying saucers. They also made the important observation that when ancient Chinese commentators speak of flying dragons and ancient Greek poets and story tellers speak of flying horses, this was their way of referring to what we would today call UFOs or flying saucers. Since they had no other frame of reference, they used what terms they could relate to in order to describe them. This point may be highly relevant when it comes to the stories of Perseus and his flying horse Pegasus and Helle who fell off a flying ram. When seen in this context, those stories take on a new meaning, which I hope to refer to in later posts.

In the same programme, they also mentioned the strange tombs found in Japan that are literally in the shape of keyholes. The most famous one is probably that at Sato and the scale of it is larger than the Great Pyramid at Giza. Here is a picture:

1620941205574.jpeg

When the C's said "Seldom are answers so readily obtainable as in the "key" book", did Laura and Ark have a book on the Kofun tombs in their library I wonder?

Q: Well, from the way I am interpreting what I have found, I have two possibilities: One is the Celts from Kantek, and two: a Nephilim hybrid.

A: Could be one and the same.

Looking at the name “Brahna” led me to think that etymologically this was not that far removed from “Brahma”, the Hindu god, represented today by the Brahmin caste. In addition the C’s had hinted that Abraham was a Celtic descendant from Kantek and a Nephilim hybrid. The C’s had previously talked about Nephilim giants but had mentioned that although these giants had once stood 11 feet tall, a new version had been produced (by a genetic tweak) that produced a smaller, more normal looking hybrid. We know that Sarah/Nefertiti, Abraham’s wife was a subterranean hybrid with a strange elongated head but maybe Abraham was a hybrid as well.​
So we have John Dee (casting magic over skulls), we have the redheads, we have the Celts and the Nephilim, we have Akhenaten / Nefertiti / Abraham. And we also have a certain bloodline.
Is there any sense in all this and something that unites all these stories?
Perhaps there is. Perhaps this is Peru. Paracas, where thousands of elongated skulls were found, among them were guys with red hair:

Paracas-skull-with-its-red-hair.jpg

We know that Akhenaten and Nefertiti were a strange couple with elongated skulls (and their children too)

Akhenaten,_Nefertiti_and_their_children.jpg

There was a series on the History channel where they talked about the DNA examination of skulls from Peru, and also made a reconstruction of the face (head) of one of the elongated skulls (No. 44). By adding muscles and skin to the skull (in a computer program), they got Akhenaten (as he is depicted in Egyptian statues). This series is:

Unfortunately, this is only an excerpt, not the full episode (the part about Akhenaten is in the full version).
The DNA of these elongated skulls from Peru is very different from the DNA of modern humans, much like the DNA of the Denisovan or Neanderthal man.
If we take into account other "evidence": traces of cocaine and tobacco on many mummies of the Egyptian pharaohs, as well as the fact that the birthplace of mummification is Latin America / Peru, and not Egypt, then we can assume that the ancient Egyptians borrowed all this (cocaine , tobacco and mummification) on another continent.
Also in one of the sessions, the C's said that a race of hybrids with long skulls in Peru was created by the 4d STS in order to establish control over humans.
It can be assumed that the matter was not limited to Peru alone and that Akhenaten / Nefertiti and other 4d STS hybrids were sent from Peru to Egypt with the aim of implanting the cult of Aten (monotheism), but this idea failed.

Also in one of the sessions, the C's said that a race of hybrids with long skulls in Peru was created by the 4d STS in order to establish control over humans.
It can be assumed that the matter was not limited to Peru alone and that Akhenaten / Nefertiti and other 4d STS hybrids were sent from Peru to Egypt with the aim of implanting the cult of Aten (monotheism), but this idea failed.
I wouldn't categorize their control over us as a failure. Akhenaton the worshiper of black sun fled Egypt from Ramses II to Israel successfully building Judaism. Later they moved to Italy founding the great Roman Empire successfully controlling Egypt and most of the western world. It rebrand itself holy roman empire (Empire to monotheism) as religious hold on humanity weakens branching by diversification into large corporations (renaissance) and military industrial complex (industrial revolution). Basically our civilization has been covertly under their control for few millennium. Ave Caesar.

PS: The Egyptian are a lot older than our history books give them credit for. That is the main base for those advance race civ after the great flood.

Last edited:
So we have John Dee (casting magic over skulls), we have the redheads, we have the Celts and the Nephilim, we have Akhenaten / Nefertiti / Abraham. And we also have a certain bloodline.
Is there any sense in all this and something that unites all these stories?
Perhaps there is. Perhaps this is Peru. Paracas, where thousands of elongated skulls were found, among them were guys with red hair:

Paracas-skull-with-its-red-hair.jpg

We know that Akhenaten and Nefertiti were a strange couple with elongated skulls (and their children too)

Akhenaten,_Nefertiti_and_their_children.jpg

There was a series on the History channel where they talked about the DNA examination of skulls from Peru, and also made a reconstruction of the face (head) of one of the elongated skulls (No. 44). By adding muscles and skin to the skull (in a computer program), they got Akhenaten (as he is depicted in Egyptian statues). This series is:

Unfortunately, this is only an excerpt, not the full episode (the part about Akhenaten is in the full version).
The DNA of these elongated skulls from Peru is very different from the DNA of modern humans, much like the DNA of the Denisovan or Neanderthal man.
If we take into account other "evidence": traces of cocaine and tobacco on many mummies of the Egyptian pharaohs, as well as the fact that the birthplace of mummification is Latin America / Peru, and not Egypt, then we can assume that the ancient Egyptians borrowed all this (cocaine , tobacco and mummification) on another continent.
Thank you for posting this Youtube video. I have actually seen the full Ancient Aliens' episode which featured the reconstruction of the Paracas skull. It was a very impressive piece of work. It is notable that they had red hair too. However, I would not necessarily jump to the conclusion that mummification must therefore have spread from Peru to Egypt. The practice of mummification was very ancient in Egypt and also extended to their animals too. The archeological evidence is becoming clearer though that there was far more contact between the Americas and Egypt/Sumeria than mainstream archeology has been prepared to accept up to now. Indeed, the Egyptians would even seem to have reached Australia given recent archeological finds there.

Moreover, the Celts from Britain/Gaul seem to have been in North America in antiquity too given the number of dolmens and other neolithic finds in certain US states including Wisconsin, where it looks as though the Celts were conducting mining operations, specifically for copper. Indeed, it was the Celts who may have built Serpent Mound. This was hinted at by the C's when they mentioned the 3:5 DNA tribal coding that may be a signature trait or calling card. There may have been some interbreeding between the Celts and the Native American Indian tribes of North East America given the tales of Indian giants who were seen by the early colonialists (see recent posts in the March 13th session thread), who seem to have been buried in large round mounds (as was the practice in Northern Europe). The giants seem to have been treated as royalty among these tribes. There must be a very good reason why the Smithsonian Institute has been covering up evidence of these giants for over 150 years, particularly as DNA tests would almost certainly give the game away now.

The C's also confirmed that the Central American and Amazonian legends of liaisons between the native Mayans and other Amero-Indian peoples with bearded, fairskinned, fairhaired men were with the Egyptians/Sumerians. Remember the STS Greys and/or the STS Nation of the Third Eye (subterannean dwellers) were also players in this mix with the technology to move people around from continent to continent when needed. Hence, Native American Indian legends of the Thunderbirds (see Morris Jessup's 'Case for the UFO' for verification of this). Although I have not mentioned it yet, there is a case for suggesting that all the pantheons of gods for these disparate peoples in Europe, North Africa, the Middle East, Northern Europe, the Mediterannean, India and South, Central and North America and beyond were one and the same group of gods just with different names and aspects. Generally you will find there were nine main deities in these pantheons, which connects I think with the legend of the Council of Nine (another subject of an Ancient Aliens episode).

I don't think Akhenaten/Nefertiti were Peruvian hybrids, although there may have been genetic links between the two groups. Akhenaten came from a long line of 18th dynasty pharaohs so was not a drop in. Nefertiti's origins are more mysterious (she was viewed as being a Hittite) but the C's confirmed that she came from a hybridisation programme being conducted by the subterannean civilisation, probably the Nation of the Third Eye, who the Nazis would hook up with in Antartica millenia later. Since Hagar/Tara was Akhenaten and Nefertiti's daughter, she would be a hybrid as well. I intend to revisit the subject of Hagar (the last of the Perseids) and her line in due course.

I wouldn't categorize their control over us as a failure. Akhenaton the worshiper of black sun fled Egypt from Ramses II to Israel successfully building Judaism. Later they moved to Italy founding the great Roman Empire successfully controlling Egypt and most of the western world. It rebrand itself holy roman empire (Empire to monotheism) as religious hold on humanity weakens branching by diversification into large corporations (renaissance) and military industrial complex (industrial revolution). Basically our civilization has been covertly under their control for few millennium. Ave Caesar.

PS: The Egyptian are a lot older than our history books give them credit for. That is the main base for those advance race civ after the great flood.
I seem to recall that the C's said Akhenaten was drowned/murdered in the Nile at the end of his reign. I think you may be confusing Akhenaten with Abraham/Moses/Paris who did flee into the desert and the land of Canaan with Nefertiti/Sarah. Akhenaten worshipped a golden disk called the Aten not a black sun and Ramses II came along at least a generation later as a pharaoh of the 19th Dynasty. As the C's said, civilisation spread from Northern Europe to Southern Europe and the Mediterannean not the other way around. This would seem to indicate that the Celts were the main transmitters of ancient knowledge and know-how to the ancient world and the druid priests played an important part in this.

Don't forget that Sargon the Great in Assyria was a Scythian, again a Celtic group who had migrated from China (research the red haired mummies found in Northern China) to the Middle East. I would argue that the present power brokers (PTB) went from Assyria (as Roman slaves) to Venice due to the marauding Goths and from there through the Black Nobility eventually spread to the rest of Western Europe, creating the Holy Roman Empire and then the colonial empires of Spain, Portugal, France, England, the Netherlands right up to the American Empire today through trade and finance. The people we today call the Jews are in the mix too since they were held in captivity in Babylon, the successor to the Assyrian Empire, where they learned Babylonian ways including debt finance (BTW the present day bearer bond is almost identical in structure to the Sumerian bond/debt instrument - see the book 'The Babylonian Woe' for details). They would spread throughout the Greek and Roman Empires and exert influence through their financial and trading skills. It is not for nothing that the Rothschild family view themselves as the descendents of Nimrod, probably another hybrid ruler. The C's have only described two people as 'Deep Level Puntuators' within the transcripts, i.e., Sargon the Great and Mayer Amschel Rothschild Mayer Amschel Rothschild - Wikipedia. There is no doubt a connection.

Please remember that the Egyptians who built the pyramids at Giza were not the Egptians of Pharaonic times or those today (who are mainly Arabs). In all likelihood they were Northern Europeans/Celts, which is why the C's said the builders of the Great Pyramid knew and had contact with the builders of Stonehenge back in 8,000 BC. There is a good reason for saying civilisation spread from the North after the Great Flood. This ties in with the legends of a Golden Age prior to the Flood and the Hyperboreans, the sons of the northern wind, who did most to spread civilisation back to the devestated survivors of the Flood. I hope to demonstrate this in a later post but first you need to lay out all the other steps beforehand. My next post on Nicolas Poussin will attempt to start making those links.

Back
Top Bottom