Alton Towers, Sir Francis Bacon and the Rosicrucians

I think I may have stumbled upon the answer thanks to your earlier picture showing two sets of twins.

The artist, Nicolas Poussin, was most likely a Rosicrucian and was well versed in classical history. Many of his painting were based on classical myths. Hew was also a contemporary of Francis Bacon, although much younger. I attach a link to a website that explores the esoteric side of Poussin (unfortunately some of the wording is not clear on my computer screen when reading it). Poussin Codes Part 1 - Gary Osborn

I have been researching the tale of 'Jason and the Argonauts' to look into Kore. Amongst Jason's crew were Hercules (or Heracles) a demi-god and the twins Castor and Pollux. The mother of these twins was Leto. If you look at the painting you will notice the similarity of the young men standing to the left and right of the bearded man. I think these two young men repsresent Castor and Pollux and the bearded man is either Jason or Hercules. The woman may well be Leto or possibly Kore.

When you join the painting using the vertical axis as you did, you get two sets of twins. What is the significance of this? Well the answer came from another post, which I set out below:

"What also occurs to me in the whole Leda story is that she gave birth to a double double - Helen and Clymnestria and also Castor and Pollux. Epsilon Lyrae is also connected to a double double, and is a double star system."

The stars Castor or Pollux are in the constellation of Lyre, which is the constellation in Rosicrucian geomancy that the bulk of North America lies under. This is what Wikipedia has to say about that constellation and Lyra in mythology:

Lyra (/ˈlaɪrə/; Latin for lyre, from Greek λύρα) is a small constellation. It is one of the 48 listed by the 2nd century astronomer Ptolemy, and is one of the modern 88 constellations recognized by the International Astronomical Union. Lyra was often represented on star maps as a vulture or an eagle carrying a lyre, and hence is sometimes referred to as Vultur Cadens or Aquila Cadens ("Falling Vulture" or "Falling Eagle"), respectively. Beginning at the north, Lyra is bordered by Draco, Hercules, Vulpecula, and Cygnus. Lyra is nearly overhead in temperate northern latitudes shortly after midnight at the start of summer. From the equator to about the 40th parallel south it is visible low in the northern sky during the same (thus winter) months.

Lyra is bordered by Vulpecula to the south, Hercules to the east, Draco to the north, and Cygnus to the west.

In Greek mythology, Lyra represents the lyre of Orpheus. Made by Hermes from a tortoise shell, given to Apollo as a bargain, it was said to be the first lyre ever produced. Orpheus's music was said to be so great that even inanimate objects such as trees, streams, and rocks could be charmed. Joining Jason and the Argonauts, his music was able to quell the voices of the dangerous Sirens, who sang tempting songs to the Argonauts.

At one point, Orpheus married Eurydice, a nymph. While fleeing from an attack by Aristaeus, she stepped on a snake that bit her, killing her. To reclaim her, Orpheus entered the Underworld, where the music from his lyre charmed Hades. Hades relented and let Orpheus bring Eurydice back, on the condition that he never once look back until outside. Unfortunately, near the very end, Orpheus faltered and looked back, causing Eurydice to be left in the Underworld forever. Orpheus spent the rest of his life strumming his lyre while wandering aimlessly through the land, rejecting all marriage offers from women.

There are two competing myths relating to the death of Orpheus. According to Eratosthenes, Orpheus failed to make a necessary sacrifice to Dionysus due to his regard for Apollo as the supreme deity instead. Dionysus then sent his followers to rip Orpheus apart. Ovid tells a rather different story, saying that women, in retribution for Orpheus's rejection of marriage offers, ganged up and threw stones and spears. At first, his music charmed them as well, but eventually their numbers and clamour overwhelmed his music and he was hit by the spears. Both myths then state that his lyre was placed in the sky by Zeus, and Orpheus' bones buried by the muses.

Vega and its surrounding stars are also treated as a constellation in other cultures. The area corresponding to Lyra was seen by the Arabs as a vulture or an eagle carrying a lyre, either enclosed in its wings, or in its beak. In Wales, Lyra is known as King Arthur's Harp (Talyn Arthur), and King David's harp. The Persian Hafiz called it the Lyre of Zurah. It has been called the Manger of the Infant Saviour, Praesepe Salvatoris. Of course, America's national symbol is the bald eagle and it is known as the land of the eagle just as Russia is symbolised by the Bear.

Thus, the painting could be a reference to the tale of Jason and the Argonauts, which also features Orpheus with his lyre, who famously descended into the underworld. This reference to Orpheus also makes me think of the Orphic Circle, another English front organisation for the Rosicrucians and the Hellfire Club that used to meet in underground caves like the Knights Templar.

You will note that the constellation Lyra borders both the constellations of Hercules (who may be featured in the painting) and Cygnus the Swan, which we have reason to believe is linked to Oak Island via Rosicrucian geomancy

If there is a map in the painting that is pointing to Nova Scotia and Oak Island then this hypothesis supports this.

I am going to post an alternative theory put forward by another Forum member in the 'Getting a Handl on things' thread in a follow-up post for comparison purposes.

Here is the alternative view by Akopirnas posted in 2013.

1619990542791.jpeg

1619990560979.jpeg

"Yes, Muxel, here is the picture (clickable images) from that time probably after correct splitting - excuse me my answer after 1,5 year..:
Now we have
:

1) Low place between stones

2) Two faces of Janus, which associates with trading (once again - german Handl?), rocks, caverns, covered passages, doors and underpassages...

3) Big shadow of some invisible cup...

4) Pyramid in dark circle

6) Something shining under pyramid in the form of a crystal

7) Place where two rivers merged or now merge (receded and dry/dried stream channels?)

8) A compass or letter A on a pyramid

9) Over compass - swagger stick with vegetative or water motive. Or little skull over a horizontal line dividing a pyramid...

________

Seems, my "calculation" about "40 tons of gold" was not so bad:

Akopirnas said:

Even if I am mistaken and carts moved from the West to the East.
For example, transport column consisted of 30-90 carts, the quantity of people - minimum 100 persons, max 450 and what further..?

Anyway, I have prepared other comment on "this caravan's destination" and it will appear here."

As you can see, Akoporinas produced a very different image and one that presents a differentset of clues. The Janus image of a man looking in both directions at the same time is very striking. I would welcome comments on whether this is the perspective the C's had in mind or the other one since they produce different outcomes.

The image of a double set of twins still works except now they are of a set of men and a set of women, which could represent Helen and Clymnestria and Castor and Pollux, the children of Leto. This preserves the double double star allegory though.

Attachments

• 1619983722167.jpeg
    1619983722167.jpeg
    427.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 1619983750850.jpeg
    1619983750850.jpeg
    175.8 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Just to complicate things further, I found another spin on this painting in another thread, which may be based on something Laura wrote some years ago. I am setting it out below:

"A: Arcadia is a crossroads for the one Essene, the Aryan one of Trent.

Trent:

Definition of Trent | Dictionary.com said:

3. A river in central England, flowing NE from Staffordshire to the Humber. 170 miles (275 km) long.

1619998473370.png

If you look at the 4 people, their legs seem to match vertical Trent river system paths and the arms up by the heads seem to match horizontal Trent paths. The pointed to tomb with the bearded face and rearing horse would then be south of Derby. Derby is south of the Peak District highlands.

From Iliad Book II

And those that held Arcadia, under the high mountain of Cyllene, near the tomb of Aepytus, where the people fight hand to hand; the men of Pheneus also, and Orchomenus rich in flocks...

From Jupiter, Nostradamus, Edgar Cayce, and the Return of the Mongols by Laura Knight-Jadczyk

Phrygia is the second frontier of the Troad mentioned by Homer and he describes it as an "upland." We can look for the etymology of the word Phrygia in both the name of the Norse goddess Freya, and the name Phrixos, the brother of Helle. The name of the kingdom of their father was Orchomenus and there is, in fact, a place in west Scotland called Orchy, and on the north of Scotland there are the Orkney Islands, the archaic spelling of which is Orcheny. In the Orkneys, there is a town named Aith, the same as the name of Agamemnon's horse. Following the principles of etymology, we even find the name of King Athamos preserved: Atham > Ethem > Eden> Edin > Edinburgh.

Perhaps "Orchomenus" made its way south from Phrygia to the Trent River system too.
1619998565857.png
The closest hill to Derby with caves (since Hermes supposedly hung out in a cave of Cyllene) is the coincidently named "Heights of Abraham" which is labelled 6 above and is 18 miles from Derby.

There are sheep in Derbyshire:

The Derbyshire Gritstone is a breed of domestic sheep native to the United Kingdom. A hardy hill sheep, it is also one of the oldest British breeds. The Gritstone is generally found around Derbyshire, Cheshire, Yorkshire, and Lancashire. They are large, polled sheep with black and white faces. The Gritstone has a finer fleece than most hill breeds, but is still kept primarily for meat production."

If we follow the concept of the Homeric tales The Iliad, which is about the Fall of Troy, and The Odyssey, which is remarkably similar to the story of Jason and the Argonauts, being transplanted or transposed from Britain to Greece and Asia Minor, then there is some merit in what is being proposed here. Does this imply that the old Arcadia was in Britain? If so, is the tomb in Poussin's painting that of the tomb of Aepytus and is the mountain in the painting Cyllene?

Keeping the etymology comparison going, the place where Jason was heading to find the Golden Fleece was Colchis in what supposedly today is Georgia. However, there is a town in the County of Essex in England today that is called Colchester (not far from Cambridge/Troy), which is one of the oldest towns in England. If you remove "ester" from the end of the name, which is an abbreviation of the old English word "Chester", which in turn is a corruption of the Latin word "castra' meaning camp or fort, then you are left with "Colch", which is remarkably close to "Colchis".

This is what Wikipedia has to say about the town's name:

"The earliest forms of the name Colchester are Colenceaster and Colneceastre from the 10th century, with the modern spelling of Colchester being found in the 15th century. In this way of interpreting the name, the River Colne which runs through the town takes its name from Colonia as well. Other etymologists are confident that the Colne's name is of Celtic (pre-Roman) origin, sharing its origin with several other rivers Colne or Clun around Britain, and that Colchester is derived from Colne and Castra. Ekwall went as far as to say "it has often been held that Colchester contains as first element [Latin] colonia ... this derivation is ruled out of court by the fact that Colne is the name of several old villages situated a good many miles from Colchester and on the Colne. The identification of Colonia with Colchester is doubtful."

There is a reference to Edingburgh, the capital of Scotland, above. There is a theory in line with the British Israelites ideas that the city was the original Jerusalem. I attach an article dealing with this theory. Scotland’s Catastrophic Comet Conspiracy, which discusses a book by Comyns Beaumont published in 1946. The article says that:
Plato’s account of the destruction of Atlantis and the Biblical flood were one and the same event to Beaumont, and he shamelessly transplanted Biblical characters and events from the Middle East to Britain. Abraham became a former Atlantean who migrated to and settled near the Avebury Stone Circle in England, which Beaumont identified as “Mizpah, Thebes, the dragon’s teeth sown by Cadmus, an astronomical temple to Saturn and the image of a destructive comet.

According to Beaumont, Plato’s ancient account of the Atlantis disaster about 9000 years ago reported a comet collision with earth "beyond the Pillars of Hercules" in the year 1322 BC. He identified the southern part of present day Scotland as the epicentre and maintained the native Celts of Britain had colonized Europe, the Middle East, and South America and that all mythologies and religions were built around this catastrophic double-comet impact and resulting floods.

Convinced Atlantis was Britain he proclaimed that prior to 584 BC Caledonia (Scotland) was the original holy land and asked his readers to visualize groups of survivors migrating southwards from Atlantis and founding colonies named after their homeland districts of Israel, Egypt, and Greece - which to him were all originally located in Britain.

Although much of Beaumont's theory is widly off the mark, if you change the dating, make Abraham into a former Trojan and change the comet that destroyed Atlantis into the cometary bombardment that devestated the late Bronze Age, then it fits more closely to what the C's have told us.

If we pursue our theory, then Poussin's painting would seem to link the old Arcadia in Britain with the new Arcadia to be established in America.

Although much of Beaumont's theory is widly off the mark, if you change the dating, make Abraham into a former Trojan and change the comet that destroyed Atlantis into the cometary bombardment that devestated the late Bronze Age, then it fits more closely to what the C's have told us.
It's basically just a question how far back in time all these myths started. Britain just got the island status 'recently' after all.
Doggerland_en.jpg
-> Doggerland - Wikipedia
also this:
-> Oera Linda the Deluge Book

Last edited:
... Anyway, by then the painting shows 5 skulls in the left side of Dee and 3 skulls in the right side. Which reminds us the “35” so stated by the C’s?! Okay, moreover that gives us a total of 8 skulls. Therefore we have the numbers 3, 5 and 8!!! Well that is the Fibonacci sequence, the sequence of nature.​
It's also the pillar of Binah, Geburah and Hod on the cabalistic Tree.

...According to Beaumont, Plato’s ancient account of the Atlantis disaster about 9000 years ago reported a comet collision with earth "beyond the Pillars of Hercules" in the year 1322 BC. He identified the southern part of present day Scotland as the epicentre and maintained the native Celts of Britain had colonized Europe, the Middle East, and South America and that all mythologies and religions were built around this catastrophic double-comet impact and resulting floods.

Convinced Atlantis was Britain he proclaimed that prior to 584 BC Caledonia (Scotland) was the original holy land and asked his readers to visualize groups of survivors migrating southwards from Atlantis and founding colonies named after their homeland districts of Israel, Egypt, and Greece - which to him were all originally located in Britain.
If you don't know it already, you could als have a look through the stuff from Michael Tsarion. I find him annoying in the way he draws his conclusions, maybe it's even disinformation - but he quotes much from a wide range of other authors, which is the interesting part.
Read the Articles/Research/Appendices selectable at the top (lots and lots of stuff):

The Irish Origins of Civilization:

Astro-Theology & Sidereal Mythology:

The Female Illuminati:

You can find there stuff like this:

withdruids_orig.jpg
A young Queen Elizabeth with the High Druid during a ceremony. One derivation of the word Druid is dar wydd, meaning "Superior Priest." The pseudonym of the British royal family, Windsor, was adopted from the Druidic Win de Sieur meaning "White Seat" or "White Mount." Of course, modern Druidism is nothing more than Atonism, and a far cry from the original form known in ancient times.

Last edited:
Just to complicate things further, I found another spin on this painting in another thread, which may be based on something Laura wrote some years ago. I am setting it out below:

"A: Arcadia is a crossroads for the one Essene, the Aryan one of Trent.

Trent:

Definition of Trent | Dictionary.com said:

3. A river in central England, flowing NE from Staffordshire to the Humber. 170 miles (275 km) long.

View attachment 45102
Seems it was quite a portly streamlet, once upon a time...long ago.
Trent_doggerland.jpg
Wikipedia:

The Trent historically marked the boundary between Northern England and Southern England. For example, the administration of royal forests was subject to a different justice in eyre north and south of the river, and the jurisdiction of the medieval Council of the North started at the Trent. In addition to this, the University of Oxford was formerly divided into a northern nation and a southern nation, the former consisting of English people north of the River Trent and the Scots and the latter consisting of English people south of the Trent, the Irish, and the Welsh.

Some traces of the former division remain: the Trent marks the boundary between the provinces of two English Kings of Arms, Norroy and Clarenceux. This divide was also described in Michael Drayton's epic topographical poem, Poly-Olbion, The Sixe and Twentieth Song, 1622:

And of the British floods, though but the third I be,
Yet Thames and Severne both in this come short of me,
For that I am the mere of England, that divides
The north part from the south, on my so either sides,
that reckoning how these tracts in compasse be extent,
Men bound them on the north, or on the south of Trent

And then this:

Unusually for an English river, the channel altered significantly during historic times, and has been described as being similar to the Mississippi in this respect, especially in its middle reaches, where there are numerous old meanders and cut-off loops. An abandoned channel at Repton is described on an old map as 'Old Trent Water', records show that this was once the main navigable route, with the river having switched to a more northerly course in the 18th century. Further downstream at Hemington, archaeologists have found the remains of a medieval bridge across another abandoned channel. Researchers using aerial photographs and historical maps have identified many of these palaeochannel features, a well-documented example being the meander cutoff at Sawley.

The river's propensity to change course is referred to in Shakespeare's play Henry IV, Part 1:

Methinks my moiety, north from Burton here,
In quantity equals not one of yours:
See how this river comes me cranking in,
And cuts me from the best of all my land
A huge half-moon, a monstrous cantle out.
I'll have the current in this place damm'd up;
And here the smug and silver Trent shall run
In a new channel, fair and evenly;
It shall not wind with such a deep indent,
To rob me of so rich a bottom here.

— William Shakespeare, Henry IV, Part 1, act 3, scene I

Henry Hotspur's speech complaining about the river has been linked to the meanders near West Burton, however, given the wider context of the scene, in which conspirators propose to divide England into three after a revolt, it is thought that Hotspur's intentions were of a grander design, diverting the river east towards the Wash such that he would benefit from a much larger share of the divided Kingdom. Downstream of Burton upon Trent, the river increasingly trends northwards, cutting off a portion of Nottinghamshire and nearly all of Lincolnshire from his share, north of the Trent. The idea for this scene, may have been based on the disagreement regarding a mill weir near Shelford Manor, between local landowners Gilbert Talbot, Earl of Shrewsbury, and Sir Thomas Stanhope which culminated with a long diversion channel being dug to bypass the mill. This took place in 1593 so would have been a contemporary topic in the Shakespearean period.

Seems it was quite a portly streamlet, once upon a time...long ago.
View attachment 45108
Wikipedia:

And then this:
Thank you for this. Your additional comments are most helpful. Where you said:
"It's basically just a question how far back in time all these myths started. Britain just got the island status 'recently' after all.", is most pertinent.

We know that Britain was an icebound wasteland during the last great ice age, so I don't think the C's can be referring back to the time of Atlantis. My own view is that we should initially focus on the period of the siege of Troy that bought Paris/Abraham, Helen/Nefertiti/Sarah and Kore/Hagar into the picture, which is about 3600 years ago or so and coincides with the last visit of the cometary cycle. This event devestated Europe, changed the climate, reduced populations and brought about widespread movements of people all over the place including the Celts of whom the Trojans may have been a sub-division.

The Bible speaks of Abraham moving to Egypt with Sarah from Ur in what is today modern Turkey or possibly from the Ur in what is today Iraq (either Assyria or Babylonia depending on timing) due to widespread famine. The C's confirmed that Nefertiti (a subterannean hybrid) was a Hittite a people who in their day were a Bronze Age supepower to rival Egypt. Hittites - Wikipedia
The Hittites were based in Anatolia, modern day Turkey. Indeed, Turkey (Asia Minor) has been an ancient crossroads for so many tribes throughout history. As regards Abraham and the later kingdom of Judah, the Book of Genesis shows that the Hittites were friends and allies to Abraham and scholars have noted that Judah and the Hittites were never enemies in the Hebrew texts. This makes sense if Nefertiti was a Hittite princess.

The C's have said Kore was the last of the Perseid family who were the descendants in legend of Perseus and Andromeda. If so, this makes her a Mycenaean princess. In the second millennium BC, Mycenae was one of the major centres of Greek civilization, a military stronghold which dominated much of southern Greece, Crete, the Cyclades and parts of southwest Anatolia (Turkey). Mycenae - Wikipedia
The period of Greek history from about 1600 BC to about 1100 BC is called Mycenaean in reference to Mycenae. Mycenae (/maɪˈsiːniː/ my-SEE-nee;[2] Ancient Greek: Μυκῆναι or Μυκήνη, Mykē̂nai or Mykḗnē) is an archeological site near Mykines in Argolis, north-eastern Peloponnese, Greece. Argolis would seem to be where the Argonauts came from. Argolis - Wikipedia.

Argolis or Argolida (Greek: Αργολίδα Argolída, [arɣoˈliða]; Ἀργολίς Argolís, [argolís] in ancient Greek and Katharevousa) is one of the regional units of Greece. It is part of the region of Peloponnese, situated in the eastern part of the Peloponnese peninsula and part of the tripoint area of Argolis, Arcadia and Corinthia. Much of the territory of this region is situated in the Argolid Peninsula.

Mycenae developed into a major power during LHI (c. 1550–c. 1450 BC) and is believed to have become the main centre of Aegean civilisation through the fifteenth century to the extent that the two hundred years from c. 1400 BC to c. 1200 BC (encompassing LHIIIA and LHIIIB) are known as the Mycenaean Age. The Minoan hegemony was ended c. 1450 and there is evidence that Knossos was occupied by Mycenaeans until it too was destroyed c. 1370 BC. From then on, Mycenaean expansion throughout the Aegean was unhindered until the massive disruption of society in the first half of the twelfth century (LHIIIC) which ended Mycenaean civilisation and culminated in the destruction of Mycenae itself c. 1150 BC.

I would particularly draw attention to this extract from the Wikipedia entry for Mycenae:

Late Helladic III (LHIII; c. 1400–c. 1050 BC)​

At a conventional date of 1350 BC, the fortifications on the acropolis, and other surrounding hills, were rebuilt in a style known as Cyclopean because the blocks of stone used were so massive that they were thought in later ages to be the work of the one-eyed giants known as the Cyclopes. Within these walls, much of which can still be seen, successive monumental palaces were built. The final palace, remains of which are currently visible on the acropolis of Mycenae, dates to the start of LHIIIA:2. Earlier palaces must have existed, but they had been cleared away or built over. [A cyclops does, of course, feature in the story of Oddysseus and we know from the C's that giants were involved with the building of Baalbek,]

The construction of palaces at that time with a similar architecture was general throughout southern Greece. They all featured a megaron, or throne room, with a raised central hearth under an opening in the roof, which was supported by four columns in a square around the hearth. A throne was placed against the center of a wall to the side of the hearth, allowing an unobstructed view of the ruler from the entrance. Frescos adorned the plaster walls and floor.

Examples of tholos, outside the citadel of Mycenae: tomb of Clytemnestra, outside view (left), Treasury of Atreus, inside view (right) .

The Lion Gate (detail); two lionesses or lions flank the central column, whose significance is much debated.[19]

The room was accessed from a courtyard with a columned portico. A grand staircase led from a terrace below to the courtyard on the acropolis.

In the temple built within the citadel, a scarab of Queen Tiye of Egypt, who was married to Amenhotep III, was placed in the Room of the Idols alongside at least one statue of either LHIIIA:2 or B:1 type. Amenhotep III's relations with m-w-k-i-n-u, *Mukana, have corroboration from the inscription at Kom al-Hetan - but Amenhotep's reign is thought to align with late LHIIIA:1. It is likely that Amenhotep's herald presented the scarab to an earlier generation, which then found the resources to rebuild the citadel as Cyclopean and then, to move the scarab here.

Wace's second group of tholoi are dated between LHIIA and LHIIIB: Kato Phournos, Panagia Tholos, and the Lion Tomb. The final group, Group III: the Treasury of Atreus, the Tomb of Clytemnestra and the Tomb of the Genii, are dated to LHIIIB by a sherd under the threshold of the Treasury of Atreus, the largest of the nine tombs. Like the Treasury of Minyas at Orchomenus [see my last post for references to that name] the tomb had been looted of its contents and its nature as funerary monument had been forgotten. The structure bore the traditional name of "Treasury".

Amenhotep III "Amun is Satisfied"; Hellenized as Amenophis III), also known as Amenhotep the Magnificent, was the ninth pharaoh of the Eighteenth Dynasty. According to different authors, he ruled Egypt from June 1386 to 1349 BC, or from June 1388 BC to December 1351 BC/1350 BC, after his father Thutmose IV died.

His reign was a period of unprecedented prosperity and splendour, when Egypt reached the peak of its artistic and international power. When he died in the 38th or 39th year of his reign, his son initially ruled as Amenhotep IV, but then changed his own royal name to Akhenaten. Akhenaten was, of course, the heretic pharaoh who embraced monotheism and imposed it on Egypt.

Now we find the link between Akhenaten and Kore, who may have been a Mycenaean princess and who seems to have become either a prisoner or possibly a refugee at the Pharaoh's court and is given to Nefertiti/Sarah as a servant or companion under the name of Hagar in the Bible. Hagar is then given to Abraham, supposedly because Nefertiti cannot give him a male child, as either a second wife or as a concubine. Abraham has a child with her who is known in the Bible as Ishmael. However, after Sarah eventually gave birth to Isaac, she grew angry at Hagar due to Ishmael's behaviour towards her son and persuaded Abraham to put Hagar and her son aside. According to the Bible Hagar and Ishmael end up in the land of Bersheeba. Hagar - Wikipedia.

Islaamic tradition puts a slightly different spin on it:

According to the Qisas Al-Anbiya, a collection of tales about the prophets, Hājar was the daughter of the King of Maghreb, a descendant of Islamic prophet Salih. Her father was killed by Pharaoh Dhu l-‘arsh (Arabic: ذُوالْعَرْش dhu ’l-‘arsh, meaning "he/ master of the throne") and she was captured and taken as a slave. Later, because of her royal blood, she was made mistress of the female slaves and given access to all of Pharaoh's wealth. Upon conversion to Ibrāhīm's faith, the Pharaoh gave Hājar to Sara who gave her to Ibrāhīm. In this account, the name "Hājar" (called Hajar in Arabic) comes from Hā ajru-ka (Arabic: هَا أَجْرُكَ), the Arabic for "here is your recompense".

According to another tradition, Hājar was the daughter of the Egyptian king, who gave her to Ibrāhīm as a wife, thinking Sara was his sister.

Rabbinical tradition puts even another spin on the story:

Rabbinical commentators asserted that Hagar was Pharaoh's daughter. The midrash Genesis Rabbah states it was when Sarah was in Pharaoh's harem that he gave her his daughter Hagar as servant, saying: "It is better that my daughter should be a servant in the house of such a woman than mistress in another house". Sarah treated Hagar well, and induced women who came to visit her to visit Hagar also. However Hagar, when pregnant by Abraham, began to act superciliously toward Sarah, provoking the latter to treat her harshly, to impose heavy work upon her, and even to strike her (ib. 16:9).

Some Jewish commentators identify Hagar with Keturah (Aramaic: קְטוּרָה‎ Qəṭurɔh), the woman Abraham married after the death of Sarah, stating that Abraham sought her out after Sarah's death. It is suggested that Keturah was Hagar's personal name, and that "Hagar" was a descriptive label meaning "stranger". This interpretation is discussed in the Midras.

However, say instead of going to the land of Beersheba, Kore/Hagar was taken by ship (or possibly even flying saucer?) with her son and retinue to the British Isles, where Abraham had originally come from? Where could they have arrived? One possibility is the Humber Information on the Bronze Age boats found at North Ferriby , which the River Trent flows into

Another possibility is Ireland ttps://www.ancient-origins.net/opinion-guest-authors/thoth-s-storm-new-evidence-ancient-egyptians-ireland-005
The Article mentions that one of the most intriguing examples of these proposals for an Irish connection to ancient Egypt was the discovery of the skeleton of a 15-year-old boy at The Mound of the Hostages, near Tara, by Dr. Sean O Riordan of Trinity College. Carbon dating showed that the remains were roughly 3,800 years old. A necklace found with the skeleton was made of faience beads and matched similar Egyptian manufacture and design. My understanding is that a similar necklace was found in the tomb of Tutenkhamun, the son of Akhenaten.

So could Princess Tara be Kore/Hagar?

On the basis that the Greek classical tales were stories transposed from their original settings to ancient Greece (rather like transposing Robin Hood to America), could Jason and the Argonauts' voyage have been to Colchis in Britain rather than to Colchis in Georgia? If so, where was the Golden Fleece located? Perhaps we need to scrutinise the myths more closely for clues.

This also begs the question how much the Rosicrucians like John Dee, Francis Bacon, Poussin etc. knew about ancient history. Were they abkle to decode the myths? Had they managed to find ancient texts or did they learn through Dee's channelling the same way we have learned through Laura's channelling? And what were they up to on Oak Island? Why did they dig up the TDARM only to rebury it?

BTW: I had not appreciated the link between George Talbot, the 6th Earl of Shrewsbury, and the River Trent until you referred to Henry Hotspur's speech in Henry VI, Part I (possibly written by Francis Bacon). That was a great spot. This ultimately confirms the link with Alton Towers. Well done.

I think the C's statement - "A: Arcadia is a crossroads for the one Essene, the Aryan one of Trent" may in fact hold the key to all this.

Last edited:
Here is a higher resolution of the Glindoni John Dee X-ray skull circle.View attachment 45101
Looking at the Dee painting again, it recalls to mind a few quotes the C's made in different sessions.

The first is:

Laura: 'And the Rosicrucians are the 'other,' so to speak. Can you elaborate on this for me? Or comment?

A: What a tangled web we spin, when we must not let you in.

In the picture above, you see a clear example of concealment, unless in this case the artist just had second thoughts and decided to paint over the skulls. But why? His painting long pre-dated the discovery of X-rays so he could not have known it would be revealed by X-ray photography nearly two centuries later.

The image of Dee, doing a scientific experiment before the court of Elizabeth conjurs up thoughts of a magus or druid working magic, particularly when connected with skulls or heads. Dee was Welsh and probably liked to see himself as a latter day druid. Druids would often perform their deeds in groves of trees, which leads me to the next quote.

The C's mentioned that the Knights Templar had a devotion to Baphomet and then explained why:

Q: Okay. I have several books on the subject. I will start tomorrow. Now, when the Templars were arrested, they were accused of worshipping a head, or skull, and also the god Baphomet. Were these spurious accusations designed to defame them?

A: Skull was of pure crystal.

Q: What is the definition of the god 'Baphomet,' if they did, indeed, worship such?

A: The holder of the Trent.

Hence, once again we see a connection with skulls and connecting Baphomet with the Trent. It also makes you think of the crystal skulls the C's said the Mayans had studied for spiritual reflection. Perhaps the Templars had come into possession of one of these.

The Templars are also considered to be the pre-decessors of the Freemasons, since a group of them escaped the purge in France and England and took refuge in Scotland under the protection of King Robert the Bruce. There they helped him to win the Battle of Bannockburn and preserve Scottish independence from England. They then married into the Scottish nobility and started to use the old Stonemason's Guilds as a vehicle through which they could preserve and promote in secret their esoteric knowledge. Remember the Stuart monarchs were Freemasons and helped to establish the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry.

The third quote is connected, I believe, to Freemasonry:

"A: Visits through trees, forests, leading to a perfectly square clearing... "

Visits through trees, forests leading to a clearing again links with the druid theme and the Celts (men of the woods), who worshipped in forest clearings or sacred glades/groves. It also makes me think of Poussin's painting and similar scenes of Arcadia depicting plains or clearings surrounded by trees. However, the reference to "a perfectly clear squaring" is clearly a reference to Freemasonry. A well known masonic quote is when they ask someone "are you on the square?"meaning: are you a freemason? This relates to the fact that masonic temples usually have black and white squares on their floors. The black and white theme ties in with the idea of coming out of darkness (represented by black squares) into the light (represented by white squares). This connotes rebirth, resurrection and enlightenment and forms part of the masonic initiation where the candidate or adept is at first blindfolded and eventually then led into the light where the blindfold is taken off. Templars often resorted to caves for their ceremonies as did the mystery schools of old (think of the Orphic mysteries) and even the Hellfire Club in the 18th century. You will note that although the floor in the painting is not composed of black and white squares, it still has the black and white tiles motif.

In my last post I made one serious mistake, which I would like to put right. I said that Kore/Hagar was a Mycenaean princess, where in fact the C's revealed in another session that she was an Egyptian princess and the daughter of Akhenaten by Nefertiti. This is highly significant and corroborates what the Rabbinical commentators said when they asserted that Hagar was Pharaoh's daughter. The midrash Genesis Rabbah states it was when Sarah was in Pharaoh's harem that he gave her his daughter Hagar as servant, saying: "It is better that my daughter should be a servant in the house of such a woman than mistress in another house". I hope to pick up this point further in a subsequent post.

I hope to return to the subject of skulls and John Dee in my next post, which will link back in to the mystery of Oak Island. On that particular theme, there is a legend that there is a curse on Oak Island that will require seven men to die before the mystery is solved. So far six men have died trying to uncover it. This thought of curses makes me think of the 'Curse of Tutenkhamun', which saw many of those involved in the excavation of his tomb die soon afterwards. The C's confirmed it was possible to create a real curse if you new how and wanted to.

I hope to return to the subject of skulls and John Dee in my next post, which will link back in to the mystery of Oak Island. On that particular theme, there is a legend that there is a curse on Oak Island that will require seven men to die before the mystery is solved. So far six men have died trying to uncover it. This thought of curses makes me think of the 'Curse of Tutenkhamun', which saw many of those involved in the excavation of his tomb die soon afterwards. The C's confirmed it was possible to create a real curse if you new how and wanted to.

There are folkloric stories surrounding the Alton towers that may ring the bells. I have long lost the original weblinks, but is easy to find similar accounts in the net. So, I quote them from my old archives. But to tell about them in fewer words, the stuff goes around a supposed curse cast over the blood-lineage of the original Alton Towers's owners, which, by the way, was formerly called “Alton Abbey” then residence of the 16th Earl when the place became known as "Alton Towers".​

Local legend has that one night, the Earl of Shrewsbury was travelling by carriage to his home at Alton Towers, past the site of the oak tree. Suddenly and unexpectedly, an old woman stepped out and, upon bringing the Earl’s coach to an abrupt halt, asked him if he could spare a coin. The Earl dismissed her, and bid his driver to continue, ordering her off his land as he departed. As he did so, however, the old woman issued the chilling reprimand, “For every branch that falls from this old oak tree, a member of your family will die.”

Some time later a violent storm raged, during which, a single branch was torn from the tree and fell to the ground. Shortly after, a member of the Earl’s family —purportedly his son— suddenly and inexplicably died. So, as the legend has it, the Earl returned to the tree and demanded that the branches were chained together to prevent a similar tragedy.​
………

There is also a long-standing tale of the ‘Witch's Oak Tree’ in Staffordshire. In this story, however, the curse is delivered not by a crone in the road, but by an old man who gatecrashes the opening ball of the Banqueting Hall, rebuffed when he offers to tell fortunes for a night's shelter.​

Oh, I was almost forgetting to tell that nearby the towers, many other oak trees are told cared —I don’t remember the details about— to prevent the fall of heavy branches.​

There are folkloric stories surrounding the Alton towers that may ring the bells. I have long lost the original weblinks, but is easy to find similar accounts in the net. So, I quote them from my old archives. But to tell about them in fewer words, the stuff goes around a supposed curse cast over the blood-lineage of the original Alton Towers's owners, which, by the way, was formerly called “Alton Abbey” then residence of the 16th Earl when the place became known as "Alton Towers".

Oh, I was almost forgetting to tell that nearby the towers, many other oak trees are told cared —I don’t remember the details about— to prevent the fall of heavy branches.​
Well remembered. I checked back on Voyageur's posting above and found this additional bit of information on the curse:

"The legend says that the 15th Earl of Shrewsbury was cursed by an old beggarwoman to suffer a death in the family every time a branch fell from the old oak tree. Hex's version embellishes the end of the 'original' tale with the Earl experimenting on one of the fallen branches in a vault deep within the Towers themselves, and it is this vault, with its entrance bricked up behind a bookcase, that has supposedly been sealed up for two centuries and only recently discovered during renovation work. This is explained in several scenes during the experience.

This attraction was closed for the duration of the 2016 season, but underwent repairs in the winter before reopening in 2017."

I wonder why the vault was sealed up for two centuries. Was it just because of the curse or was one of the earls dabbling in alchemy and the curse was simply a cover story?

On the subject of Freemasonry, I thought I would post this excerpt from 16 October 1994 in order to show how old the pedigree of Freemasonry really is:

Session 16 October 1994:

Q: Hello.

A: Hello. Music is Good.

Q: (L) Can you give us your name?

A: Cederra.

Q: (L) I would like to know what is the origin of the Freemasons?

A: Osirians.

Q: (L) Can you tell us when the original Freemasons formed as a society?

A: 5633 B.C.

Q: (L) Is Freemasonry as it is practiced today the same?

A: 33rd degree, yes.

Q: (L) So, there is a continuing tradition for over 7 thousand years?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Is this organization with a plan to take over and rule the world?

A: Not exactly.

Q: (L) What is their focus?

A: Overseers.

Q: (L) Of what?

A: The status of quorum.

Q: (L) What is the quorum?

A: Deeper knowledge organization. Totally secret to your kind as of yet. Very important with regard to your future.

Q: (L) In what way?

A: Changes.

Q: (L) Can you get more specific? Is that changes to us personally?

A: Partly.

Q: (L) Earth changes?

A: Also.

Q: (L) What is the relationship between this quorum and the Cassiopaeans?

A: They communicate with us regularly.

Q: (L) Do they do this knowing you are Cassiopaeans or do they do it thinking...

Q: (L) Has there been an ongoing relationship between the Cassiopaeans and this quorum for these thousands of years?

A: For some time as you measure it.

I don't know if you were aware of this before but I have been doing some further reading of the early transcripts and found Laura had commented on what she saw as a focus on knees in classical paintings. Here is what she said on 16 August 1997:

Q: One thing that has been driving me nuts is the repeated representation of knees. I mean, they are everywhere. In the zodiac of Dendara there is even a leg with the knee joint as a constellation. And in the Bacchus and Ariadne painting, someone is brandishing a leg. What is it with this knee. I know that the word is related to genes, and that the word 'patella' is related to the root of platter, and thus 'grail,' all of these funny ideas are connected to the knee. Even my name!

A: Yes, so leave it until you have more pieces.

Q: You mean, I will get more pieces and this will make sense?

Q: Well, I am lost in a sea of puzzle pieces and I have not even begun to try to assemble them!

A: Step by step.

Hence, your suggestion that the bearded figure might be pointing towards Nova Scotia, Oak Island and the new Arcadia plus my theory that the double twin concept may indicate a reference to the constellation Lyra (representing North America), would seem to be supported by this approach. I also referred to some of the characters in the painting being members of the Argo crew, the twins Castor and Pollux and Hercules too. However, there is a woman in the picture as well. I conjectured that she might be Leto, the twins mother, but she could also be another famous figure from history, which relates to other things that were discussed in the same session, as I hope to explain below.

I came across a post by a member on the painting which contained comments Laura had made on her research into Poussin. One finding by a gentleman called Mann was that the female figure is pregnant, which could confirm the theory that the colonisation of North America in the early 17th century was giving birth to the New Arcadia. Apart from other interesting speculations, she then mentioned this.

"Et in Arcadia Ego," is described as a pastoral poem out of Vergil. They are described as being "pensive" and "melancholy" that it is a "meditative study". But, interestingly, the "art experts" also say that the Shepherdess is the continuation of the "vertical axis" of the tree while the shepherd on the left, with his resting arm, provides the horizontal axis, and that every gesture and line follows this initial "cross," with "all the cool logic of a geometrical theorem." Well, I wonder if art critics REALLY see all this sort of thing in a painting, or if they just want to sound clever. I do notice that the shepherdess' head is right in the middle of a tree branch, almost as if it were a halo. But, I don't know what kind of tree it is. Well, nevertheless, the figure is pointing to the RhoChi of the Rosicrucians, shepherds are depicted, a woman as a type of a tree."

This idea of a tree branch may link with other comments made by the C's in the same session. Here is the relevant extract:

Q: I noticed in Genesis Chapter 33, verse 11, it says that Jacob, who wrestled with the angel the previous night and was on his way to see his brother Esau, who he had tricked into giving up his blessing years before, “gave Esau the blessing”. What was this? The birthright from his father or the blessing Jacob received from the angel?

A: Trampled leaves of wrath.

Q: This is what Jacob gave to Esau?

A: Yes, and what is the "core" meaning there?

Q: I don't know. What is the core meaning?

A: Leaves are of the Tree of Apples, from whence we get the proverbial "grapes of wrath," the Blue Apples incarnate!

Q: Why are these leaves 'trampled?'

A: Removes chlorophyll.

Q: What is the significance of the chlorophyll?

A: When the chlorophyll dies, the autumnal equinox is at hand.

Q: Did this signify something about the autumnal equinox?

A: Discover what the significance is, my Dear!

Q: Why did Jacob then deceive his brother again? He was to travel and meet him in Edom, but then went in the other direction as soon as Esau was on his way.

A: Refer to last answer, and cross reference.

Q: After wrestling with the 'angel,' Jacob was renamed 'Israel,' which means 'he will rule as a god.' This tends to make me think that this angel whom Jacob seems to have conjured, did something. What was this being that Jacob wrestled with?

A: Elohim provides the conventional response.

Q: And you have told us about the Elohim. Okay. I will look it up. What did it mean when it said that the 'angel touched him in the hollow of the thigh,' which did something to him. What was meant by the 'hollow of the thigh?'

A: Branch.

Q: You mean genetic? His gonads?

A: No.

Q: What do you mean?

A: Ponder. If you ponder this, lightbulbs will illuminate.

I think this is relevant to the woman in the painting for I think she may be Kore/Hagar ("core") the Egyptian princess, daughter of Akhenaten, mother of Ishmael and the last surviving member of the Perseid family, which, given that Nefertiti/Sarah was a Hittite from no family line of importance, must mean that Akhenaten (who was drowned in the river Nile) was of the Perseid line too.

"Which brings us back to the voyage of Jason and the Argonauts and the misison to obtain the Golden Fleece. In another exchange the C's said this about Hagar:

Q: (L) Going back to this person - the last living member of the Perseid family - who was handed over by Abraham in his Jacob persona to someone else, who was this person handed over to and why?

A: For protection from the fury of "Helen."

Q: (L) So, there is a reflection of that in the story of Hagar the Egyptian. Who was she handed over to?

A: The "Dragon Slayers”

In the story of Jason and his Argonauts they do indeed defeat dragons to obtain the Fleece. As with all mythical stories, these things carry deep symbolic meaning. I will pick point this up in another post after I have finished my reading.

However, for the time being I will just mention that in the history of Mycenaean Greece there is evidence of a cult in Eleusis from the Mycenaean Period; however, there are not sacral finds from this period. The cult was private and there is no information about it. As well as the names of some Greek gods in the Mycenean Greek inscriptions, also appear names of goddesses, like "the divine Mother" (the mother of the gods) or "the Goddess (or priestess) of the winds", who don't have Mycenean origin. In historical times, Demeter and Kore were usually referred to as "the goddesses" or "the mistresses" (Arcadia) in the mysteries. In the Mycenean Greek tablets dated 1400–1200 BC, the "two queens and the king" are mentioned. John Chadwick believes that these were the precursor divinities of Demeter, Persephone and Poseidon.

The megaron of Eleusis is quite similar with the "megaron" of Despoina at Lycosura. Demeter is united with her, the god Poseidon, and she bears him a daughter, the unnameable Despoina. Poseidon appears as a horse, as it usually happens in Northern European folklore.

In Greek mythology Nysa is a mythical mountain with an unknown location. Nysion (or Mysion), the place of the abduction of Persephone was also probably a mythical place which did not exist on the map, a magically distant chthonic land of myth which was intended in the remote past. Evidence from both the Orphic Hymns and the Orphic Gold Leaves demonstrate that Persephone was one of the most important deities worshiped in Orphism. The ideal afterlife destination believers strive for is described on some leaves as the "sacred meadows and groves of Persephone". Persephone was titled "Kore" (Core) (the Maiden) as the goddess of spring's bounty.

Hence, if "Kore" (think apple core and blue apples) was Hagar, it looks as though she was Persephone too with all that that entails in classical mythology.

Is the mountain in the background of the painting mount Nissa? In the full painting, there is also meant to be the shadow of a horse, which would represent the unseen god Poseidon, the trident bearer ("Holder of the Trent?). If anyone has a better version of the painting, maybe they could check that out?​

Hence, the C's references to "core", "tree of apples" and "branch" now take on a new significance that may possibly be at the heart of this mystery. It may also provide an explanation of the "trampled grapes of wrath" and "the autumnal equinox" given what happened to Hagar.

So, speaking of “angle”, we can find some gold(en) relation too below.

Dee and Skulls by Glindoni.jpg
Notice that in the painting the skull-circle is showed open or incomplete because of the perspective adopted by the painter. Could be more skulls not showed?!

Anyway, by then the painting shows 5 skulls in the left side of Dee and 3 skulls in the right side. Which reminds us the “35” so stated by the C’s?! Okay, moreover that gives us a total of 8 skulls. Therefore we have the numbers 3, 5 and 8!!! Well that is the Fibonacci sequence, the sequence of nature.​

Incidentally there is a thread that inspects the numbers 3 and 5 including some possible associations with the “DNA chains.”

Okay. Moreover in respect to these numbers —in particular the 8— there are other features that may connect to each other. So, to first start with some of them we can notice that Alton place has also those trees linked to it, as supplements the next quote:​
Both the 16th Earl, as well as his predecessor, had been responsible for the planting of thousands of trees on their estate lands around Alton, and it was normal that such old oaks were greatly prized.

Well that again reminds us some sessions, such as the next ones:​
September 23, 2000 session

Q: Now, on a couple of occasions we have talked about trees. You have said that the trees would lead me to an answer. Then you made remarks about beechnut, and oaks, and beech and bloodlines and family trees and the Nordic Covenant. Basically, I asked about this Nordic Covenant and you said that I would find the answer, that the trees would lead me to it. I asked what literary source I should go to to find the least distorted source of information. You answered “trees” again. Then, you pointed out the leaves of the trees on this book. Later, when I read the book that was all about trees, it said that there was a need for someone of a certain bloodline to come along and free the dragon spawn.​
—Note of ‘thread Alton towers’: The C’s statement on “trees” (above) was originally done in the session on August 15, 1998, which to this date/reality is provisionally unavailable.

…………………
May 4, 1996 session

Q: All this comes back to the original question, why Tom is in O’Brien, near Camp Blanding...

A: EM waves curdle the mind producing complacency in the face of contrived misery. Numbs the mind through isolationist influences. Why are you there, Tom? Who begged you to stay there? EM waves emanate from?? Suggest you, Laura, go to library and research Camp Blanding. You may find a “black hole,” so to speak!!

Q: A black hole. Okay. Well, there is sure a lot of stuff that has gone on in our lives for which there is simply no rational explanation.

(TK) They sure have been giving a lot of stuff tonight without a lot of questions...

A: Visits through trees, forests, leading to a perfectly square clearing...​

Now we can remark that Alton’s name was changed from “Abbey” to “Towers,” as well as it became a “park” used for “visitation,” like is the “camp” mentioned above. Thus, ‘towers’ can be other thing to consider more closely as some is showed next.

Then we see this number 8 —first quote above— repeating within this thread here and there. For example was mentioned eight-petalled lotus blossom” —which characterizes the Buddhist blessed land, a type of Avalon. E.g. this thread mentions:​
“name Anthony occurs in no less than eight of the Bacon plays, including the Tempest.”
………
eight descendants of Arthur’s men”
………
eight otherworld caers (castles), which actually are all the same.”
………
eight-petalled lotus blossom”
………​

Funny also that the number 8 —like 2 zeros?!— is drawn with 2 loops, but at the same time a horizontal "8" symbolizes the infinite. And we have:​
July 10, 1999 session

(A) So, I had the idea that these seven densities were related to what Gurdjieff relates to the number of laws that apply in the various densities; the higher the density, the fewer the laws that apply, which means there is more freedom?

A: That is very close. Consciousness is the key here.

Q: (A) Yes, so my question relates to the geometric model of gravity and consciousness.

A: Picture an endless octagonal... in three dimensions.​

Maybe all this can have significant connection to Alton. It turns out that part of the Alton construction is octagonal. Starting in 1998 a renovation was carried out into the Alton Towers that included the called “Octagon.” As claimed:​
“part of the real building, the Octagon is a large dimly lit eight-sided hall containing scaffolding, dust-sheets and draped curtains accessible during visitations.”

This is interesting since in ancient Greece happened that an eight-sided building was associated with the 8 wind gods of the cardinal directions. See, as the C’s explain, winds have a relation to “information”, and therefore supposedly to awareness that is “consciousness” as well. Ah, and as we know, a tornado is a type of “tempest” too!!!
March 11, 1995 session

(T) ……… I’m still trying to grasp something here... okay, you keep referring to the movie, and that we have an ability within us that is something like the Ruby slippers that can take us back to STO any time we wish.

Q: (T) So, all this stuff we have been talking about, the realm border, the wave, raising the frequencies...

A: Realm wave is the “tornado.”

Q: (T) That is the rough wave moving.

A: Subjective.

Q: (L) In the analogy of Dorothy and the whole thing, the place where she started out was Kansas, i.e. STO?

(J) It was in black and white...

A: Not really.

Q: (L) Was going to the land of Oz the STO state?

A: STS.

Q: (L) So Oz was STS. And Kansas, not necessarily the physical surroundings, but the state of mind of Dorothy prior to the Oz experience, was the STO state.

……………..
Q: (T) The realm border is not only a way of transferring from one density to another, but it is also a way of transiting from STS and STO and back?

A: Can be.
……………..

May 28th 2013 session

Q: (L) ………When an F5 tornado can form in a matter of minutes, what is the connection with what is going on in 4D? How does it happen? What's the mechanism?

A: Once again you must think in terms of information and electrical charge. The charge on earth is building in several ways and a tornado is an electrical phenomenon similar to ball lightning.
……………..
(Anart) Can I ask a clarification question on the tornado? If it's similar to ball lightning, does that mean they're both portals? Physical manifestations of portals?

Q: (Perceval) Do people ever disappear in tornadoes?

A: Yes.​

Furthermore, probably there are geomagnetic aspects associated with “architectonic elements” arranged into certain numbers and directions. For one example, the researcher John Keel mentioned a story of sinister and enigmatic towers scattered by the Himalayan Asia and elsewhere.​
The Eight Tower —John Keel

‘Stretching across Asia, from Northern Manchuria, through Tibet, west through Persia, and ending in the Kurdistan, was a chain of 7 towers, on isolated mountain tops’, William Seabrook wrote in his Adventures in Arabia, and in each of these towers sat continually a priest of Satan, who by "broadcasting" occult vibrations controlled the destinies of the world for evil.​

Indeed ancient towers still exist today in the region above, and some are star-shaped with “8 points”.​
Not counting ruins, more than 200 stone towers are still standing today in Southwest China, surviving yearly earthquakes and tremors, in northwestern areas of Sichuan inhabited by the Qiangsand Jiarong Tibetans, and one area of southeastern Tibet Autonomous Region. The uniquely-shaped constructions, possibly dating back to 1,200 years, are as tall as 15-storey buildings.

Himalayn towers4.jpg

Afterwards I wrote the above, came to my mind to search the forum and turned out I found a reference that cites the next video.​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom