Alton Towers, Sir Francis Bacon and the Rosicrucians

Returning to the theme of the underground civilisation, I gave further thought to what the C's said about the Nation of the Third Eye, Courtney Brown and his book Cosmic Voyage (which I have read) and Brown's claims about Martians.​

Session 23 November 1996:

Q: (T) Is the book Courtney Brown wrote, "Cosmic Voyage," concerning the Martian population...

A: It is true that there are underground bases on Mars, but they are Orion STS.

Q: (T) Are there Martians as portrayed by Courtney Brown?

A: Not exactly. He is portraying the Orion STS as the Martians.

Q: (T) Is Courtney Brown a government disinformation agent?

A: More as an "agent provocateur."

Q: (T) Is he working for the government?

A: Not directly, and remember, the government is not one entity.

Q: (L) Who is primarily backing Courtney Brown?

A: Rockefeller group.

[…]

Q: (T) Did Courtney actually do remote viewing to obtain the information in the book?

A: Not really. Not needed.

Q: (T) Does this mean that the whole story is concocted on his part?

A: Semi. Elements of it are factual.

Q: (T) Yes. I could see that there were factual elements. I could also see that there was a LOT that was questionable. that conflicts with EVERYTHING else that has come out from other researchers. This is all totally twisted and different.

A: Close.

Q: (T) Is Courtney able to do remote viewing?

A: Yes.

Q: (T) But he did not use it with this book?

A: No.

Q: (T) So, the book was made up the way it is. It is a story. Some factual information, some invented information, some pure BS thrown in to fluff it out. So, the book is NOT an account of work that has come from remote viewing sessions?

A: No, but not needed.

Q: (L) You have said twice that remote viewing was not "needed". Where did he get his information?

A: Secret sources. Agents of the “nation of the third eye."

Q: (J) What or who - is the "Nation of the Third Eye?"

A: Terran civilization under the surface.

Q: (L) Now, wait a minute. I remember that when they said the Aryans were brought from Kantek, and that they were "sturdier," or something like that, and I remarked that it seemed that they would be less sturdy - and the C's answered "on the surface." Now, that has always bothered me. I don't think they meant "surface appearances." Have the Aryans been glorified as the "master race" because they are more suited to living underground?

A: Close. All types there are "Aryan."

Q: (L) Okay, is this a Terran underground civilization that has been 'managed' by Orions, or did it develop on its own?

A: One at a time.

Q: (L) Did the underground civilization develop on its own?

Q: (L) Is it managed or manipulated by Orions as well?

Q: (L) Are these "managers" Orions from other densities?

A: Yes and no.

Q: (L) I don't understand. Are there some that are 4th and some that are 3rd?

A: The human types there are "bi-density."

Q: (L) Holy Shiite Moslems!

A: Grays and Lizards are 4th density. They can "visit" 3rd density, but they must keep returning to 4th in order to "regenerate."

Q: (T) Are you saying that the human/Aryan types can exist as long as they want in any density?

A: In 4th and 3rd.

Q: (L) They can move back and forth, existing with equal ease on either density?

A: Well, not with "equal ease," because 4th density is easier, naturally.

Q: (T) So, the information Courtney Brown was given to write this quasi fiction book, is about the Aryans and not about the Martians?

A: "Martians" is easier to understand for the less well- informed, not to mention any discussion of the densities!

Q: (T) Absolutely. Martians are easier to accept. A lot easier to understand than densities! (L) Okay, Third Eye. What is this?

A: That is what they call themselves when pressed for an explanation by surface types, such as yourselves. They were the inspiration for Masonic lore and Illuminati, too.

Q: (L) Does this "Third Eye" designation have a connotation of third eye abilities as we understand them?

A: Psychic.

Q: (T) Does Courtney know he has been had?

A: He has not been "had." He is under the employ of those who pull the levers, so to speak.

Q: (L) You said "pull the levers." Is Courtney Brown a robot, Greenbaumed, mind-controlled, implanted, or any or all of the above? (T) Or is he just foolish?

A: No. Not so foolish, he does not worry about paying the power bill. As Forest Gump said: "Stupid is as stupid does."

Q: (T) Is the time-table that he has given correct?

Q: (T) So, the powers that be are going to follow this time table and present the Aryans as Martians?

Q: (L) Are the Aryans going to present themselves as Martians?
[
MJF: Could these Aryans be Charles Hall's Tall Whites?]

A: Initially. In order for the Terrans to get used to the idea of EBEs.

Q: (T) But, they are not the good guys. Beware of Greeks bearing gifts.

A: Some of the "good guys" are identical in appearance.
[
MJF: This seems to be a reference to the 4th density Nordics the C's have often spoke about.]

Q: (T) Is this a subterfuge on the part of the Aryans so that they can slide in quietly and take over?

A: No, they do not need that at all. It is a way for the "government" to introduce everyone to the new reality of the existence of intelligent life all over the place, not just here.

Q: (T) So, they have their own agenda, but it is not what Courtney presented in the book.

A: It does not matter. The book is a somewhat altered "New Reality 101."

You will note that the C's say the Nation of the Third Eye are a terran subterranean civilisation that developed on its own. They are all Aryans (blonde Nordic types). Whether they are the same as the Antareans or a separate group in their own right has been debated recently on this thread. Here is what the C's said about the Antareans:

Session 31 August 1996:

Q: (T) They went underground in Antarctica, they built a large underground base there, this is where the Germans, as in the Nazi Germans, claimed as Vineland, I think it is, where the older maps that show Antarctica, where the Germans, claimed as Vineland, I think it is, where the older maps that show Antarctica, where the German territory was claimed, it's in that section that's south of...

A: Yes, but they entered through their constructed base, as instructed, then were assimilated.

Q: (L) They were assimilated into the population already existent? Underground cities, underground bases?

Q: (L) So, they didn't build them, they entered into them as instructed, and were assimilated into the population?

A: They did build a base.

Q: (T) Well, they'd have to keep expanding! Now, you said instructed... (L) Instructed by whom? (T) They were instructed to go there?

A: Those identifying themselves as "Antareans."

Q: (L) And who are the Antareans?

A: STS Humanoid Orion linkage.

Q: (L) What is an STS Orion Linkage? (T) That's the... (L) We have a new concept here. (T) They would be... the... the...the... (V) Mutant Race! (T) Yes! Those that were part of the creation...

Q: (L) What is an STS Humanoid Orion linkage?

[Part of tape seems to be missing here, questions in [brackets] are reconstruction]

A: An STS race from Orion that is humanoid.

Q: [something about who or how they got hooked up with the Nazis. Probably a question related to the group that "handled" Hitler.]

A: The Thule Society originated contact.

Q: [something about them "waiting to take over the world"]

A: Waiting?
[MJF: This answer suggests that the Antareans, as Orion STS, already have control of the world through the Illuminati and its lower ranks, Freemasonry. Note that the C's said in this session that the Nation of the Third Eye works through surface agents and were "the inspiration for Masonic lore and Illuminati, too". Recall here that the C's had said that Courtney Brown was controlled by the Rockefeller group - which is almost certainly an Illuminati group. ]

Q: [Terry's question about what Admiral Byrd may have seen over the pole.]

A: Yes, but he was led to believe he was chasing what amounted to merely an encampment of detached Nazis.

Q: [So Byrd must have SEEN something and was then led off the track...]

[
The meeting which Admiral Byrd had with the Master in February 1947, as described in my post on 2nd September, was supposed to have taken place at the North Pole not Antarctica. Operation High Jump commenced in December 1946 but naval ships and personnel were withdrawn back to the United States in late February 1947, and the expedition was terminated due to the early approach of winter and worsening weather conditions, so the official record states. The account of his meeting with the Master at the North Pole was supposed to have occurred on 19th February 1947. Hence, either that account is wrong and it took place under the South Pole or Admiral Byrd has already returned to the United States and then ventured to the North Pole soon after.]

Q: (L) What do these guys plan on doing?

A: This is where "The Master Race" is being developed.

Q: (L) And what is the timeframe they have planned for this activity?

A: Never mind.

The next mention of the Antareans came when discussing the subject of Greenbauming in the Session dated 5 October 1996:

A: Now, some history... as you know, the CIA and NSA and other agencies are the children of Nazi Gestapo... the SS, which was experiment influenced by Antareans who were practicing for the eventual reintroduction of the Nephalim on to 3rd and or 4th density earth. And the contact with the “Antareans” was initiated by the Thule Society, which groomed its dupe subject, Adolph Hitler to be the all time mind programmed figurehead. Now, in modern times, you have seen, but so far, on a lesser scale: Oswald, Ruby, Demorenschildt, Sirhan Sirhan, James Earl Ray, Arthur Bremer, Farakahan, Menendez, Bundy, Ramirez, Dahmer, etc...

So as you can see, the German Thule Society (which I would suggest may have had strong Rosicrucian roots) were the contact point between the Antareans and Hitler and his Nazis, so they might be thought of perhaps as agents of the Nation of the Third Eye. These links between the Antareans and the Thule Society was again mentioned in the Session dated 12 October 1996:​

Q: (L) Okay, change of subject: On a couple of occasions you mentioned a group called the Antareans. Who were these people or aliens?

A: Antareans were the name given by 4th density groups in contact with the Thule Society on third density Earth, before and during World War One. [Should this be WW2?]

Q: What are they called now?

A: There is no one currently labelling themselves as "Antareans," in contact with anyone now.

Q: So, they are no longer here?

A: No, not this particular group.

Note here that the Antareans are described here as being members of 4th density groups but they are no longer holding themselves out to anyone here on Earth by that name. Indeed, according to the C's they are no longer present on Earth. However, the C's have said that the Nation of the Third Eye terrans are bi-density beings who are able to operate at both 3rd and 4th density. This might suggest that the Antareans and the Nation of the Third Eye are two different STS groups who may have worked together. Although the C's say that the Antareans are an STS race from Orion that is humanoid they also say that the Nation of the Third Eye are bi-density human Aryan types who are in league with the Orions.

As to Laura's query that the Antareans contact with the Thule Society may have been in the Second World War rather than the First, the C's are probably correct in their assertion. According to Wikipedia:

"The Thule Society was originally a "German study group" headed by Walter Nauhaus, a wounded World War I veteran turned art student from Berlin who had become a keeper of pedigrees for the Germanenorden (or "Order of Teutons"), a secret society founded in 1911 and formally named in the following year. In 1917, Nauhaus moved to Munich; his Thule Society was to be a cover-name for the Munich branch of the Germanenorden, but events developed differently as a result of a schism in the Order. In 1918, Nauhaus was contacted in Munich by Rudolf von Sebottendorf (or von Sebottendorff), an occultist and newly elected head of the Bavarian province of the schismatic offshoot known as the Germanenorden Walvater of the Holy Grail. The two men became associates in a recruitment campaign, and Sebottendorff adopted Nauhaus's Thule Society as a cover-name for his Munich lodge of the Germanenorden Walvater at its formal dedication on 18 August 1918.

A primary focus of the Thule Society was a claim concerning the origins of the Aryan race. In 1917, people who wanted to join the "Germanic Order", out of which the Thule Society developed in 1918, had to sign a special "blood declaration of faith" concerning their lineage:

The Thule Society identified Ultima Thule as a lost ancient landmass in the extreme north, near Greenland or Iceland, said by Nazi mystics to be the capital of ancient Hyperborea."

Hence, from the above the Thule Society would seem to have been in existence in the First World War. Moreover, according to Wikpedia, early in 1920 Hitler moved to sever the party's link with the Thule Society, which subsequently fell into decline and was dissolved about five years later, well before Hitler came to power. Thus, the Thule Society had no official existence in World War II.

One high powered Nazi who was definitely a member of the Thule Society was Rudolf Hess who would make that fateful journey by plane to Scotland during World War II with a peace plan for the British. Hess also took a great interest in the German Antarctic expedition of 1938 (there had been two earlier German expeditions prior to the First World War), which leads me to wonder whether Hess may have been aware of the Antarean communications.

The Antareans were also mentioned in the
Session dated 12 April 1997:​

Q: … Now, I would like to know who the Olmecs were.

A: Be more specific.

Q: Okay, what is the genetic origin of the Olmecs?

A: Basically the same as yours.
[
MJF: see below the reference to the Caucasian origins of the Nubians]

Q: In some of the ancient carvings of the Olmecs, they were always carved with a cleft in their foreheads. Did this represent an actual physical cleft?

A: Designation in the art work is for "The Nation of the Third Eye."

Q: We have talked about the Nation of the Third Eye before. What is the third eye and how does one activate it?

A: What do you think?

Q: Well, what I think may be erroneous. Is it the pineal gland?

A: May be part of the picture.

Q: Is the third eye something one can use to view their reality?

A: Ditto.

Q: What is the best method for activating it?

A: This is a good one, for example.

Q: Oh, you mean channelling.

This reference to the Olmecs is interesting since they are considered by some to have been negroes from their appearance in artistic works. According to Wkipedia:

The beginnings of Olmec civilization have traditionally been placed between 1400 BC and 1200 BC. Past finds of Olmec remains ritually deposited at the shrine El Manatí near the triple archaeological sites known collectively as San Lorenzo Tenochtitlán moved this back to "at least" 1600-1500 BC. It seems that the Olmec had their roots in early farming cultures of Tabasco, which began between 5100 BC and 4600 BC. These shared the same basic food crops and technologies of the later Olmec civilization.

The Olmecs flourished during Mesoamerica's formative period, dating roughly from as early as 1500 BC to about 400 BC. Pre-Olmec cultures had flourished since about 2500 BC, but by 1600–1500 BC, early Olmec culture had emerged, centred on the San Lorenzo Tenochtitlán site near the coast in southeast Veracruz. They were the first Mesoamerican civilization, and laid many of the foundations for the civilizations that followed. Among other "firsts", the Olmec appeared to practice ritual bloodletting and played the Mesoamerican ballgame, hallmarks of nearly all subsequent Mesoamerican societies. The aspect of the Olmecs most familiar now is their artwork, particularly the aptly named "colossal heads"

The flat-faced, thick-lipped heads have caused some debate due to their resemblance to some African facial characteristics. Based on this comparison, some writers have said that the Olmecs were Africans who had emigrated to the New World. But the vast majority of archaeologists and other Mesoamerican scholars reject claims of pre-Columbian contacts with Africa. Explanations for the facial features of the colossal heads include the possibility that the heads were carved in this manner due to the shallow space allowed on the basalt boulders. Others note that in addition to the broad noses and thick lips, the eyes of the heads often show the epicanthic fold, and that all these characteristics can still be found in modern Mesoamerican Indians [MJF: They seem to have overlooked interbreeding as an explanation here].

Given the C's reference to The Nation of the Third Eye when asked about the cleft shown in Olmec foreheads as depicted in ancient carvings, could the Olmecs have been taken by 4D STS from Nubia in Africa (as skilled miners) to be used as miners and enforcers against the native Mesoamericans such as the Maya. If so could this explain why the negroes may have been viewed as cruel enforcers by the C's:
Q: What is the origin of the Nubians?

A: Caucus range.

Q: How come they are so terribly black?

A: Genetic mixing.

Q: With what? Anything particularly special about them?

A: East Indian aborigines.

In a later session it was noted that the negroes had a karmic debt to pay for the cruelty they showed towards their slaves:

"{To TB} This was asked once before and the response was that it was partly karmic because, indeed, the Black peoples had a high civilization and were cruel masters of slaves."

The C's also mentioned the Nation of the Third Eye in the Session dated 3 May 1997:

Q: Okay. I have the idea. Now, let me ask about the really strange things that I have been discovering. I am sure that I am not even halfway through it. But, let me ask this: am I correct in my thinking that following the genetic clues is part of the key...

A: Connect the dots and when you have finished, you will have a "Gaugin." [MJF: See my earlier post on Gaugin Alton Towers, Sir Francis Bacon and the Rosicrucians]

Q: Hmmm... (A) In other words, a masterpiece... (L) Okay, we know that the bloodline is important by virtue of being of the Nordic or Celtic heritage. In going through the transcripts, I came across numerous instances where a "sect" was mysteriously mentioned over and over again. I am thinking that this sect, as you call it, is this organization that we refer to as the "Quorum."

A: What is "sect" the root word of?

Q: Sector, section, (T) sectarian... (A) A branch... (L) Anything else you want to add to that?

A: Ask away.

Q: Does this other group that you have mentioned, the Nation of the Third Eye, are they one and the same?

A: The Third Eye expands vision into the unseen.

Thus, we see the C's not answering whether the Nation of the Third Eye is the same as the Quorum but they say instead that the "Third Eye" expands vision into the unseen. This seems to tie in with what the C's said about the psychic abilities of the subterranean Aryans who form the Nation of the Third Eye (think here of 'Project Awaken' and Thor's Pantheon):​

Q: (L) Does this "Third Eye" designation have a connotation of third eye abilities as we understand them?

A: Psychic.

Although the Antareans may no longer be on Earth could they be present on other worlds such as the Moon and Mars? Well the C's have confirmed that there are Orion STS forces in underground bases on Mars:

A: It is true that there are underground bases on Mars, but they are Orion STS.

These could, of course, include the Antareans. But what of the Moon? Although the Moon would appear to be occupied by the Greys, there may be other Orion STS forces present too if what Ingo Sawn saw by remoting viewing is true.

Ingo Swann (1933- 2013) was a claimed psychic, artist, and author known for being the co-creator, along with Russell Targ and Harold E. Puthoff, of remote viewing, and specifically the Stargate Project.

The Stargate Project was a secret U.S. Army unit established in 1978 at Fort Meade, Maryland, by the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) and SRI International* (a California contractor) to investigate the potential for psychicc phenomena in military and domestic intelligence applications. The Project, and its precursors and sister projects, originally went by various code names – 'Gondola Wish', 'Stargate', 'Grill Flame', 'Center Lane', 'Project CF', 'Sun Streak', 'Scangate' – until 1991 when they were consolidated and rechristened as "Stargate Project".

*SRI International (SRI) is an American non-profit science research institute and organization headquartered in Menlo Park, California. The trustees of Stanford University established SRI in 1946 as a centre of innovation to support economic development in the region. The organization was founded as the Stanford Research Institute. SRI formally separated from Stanford University in 1970 and became known as SRI International in 1977. SRI performs client-sponsored research and development for government agencies, commercial businesses, and private foundations. It also licenses its technologies, forms strategic partnerships, sells products, and creates spin-off companies. SRI's headquarters are located near the Stanford University campus. Recall that this is the same Stanford Research Institute that were involved in the Nine Channellings as well. It should be noted that Ingo Swann worked and collaborated with researchers from the Stanford Research Institute including Harold Puthoff.

Stargate Project's work primarily involved remote viewing, the purported ability to psychically "see" events, sites, or information from a great distance. The project was overseen until 1987 by Lt. Frederick Holmes "Skip" Atwater, an aide and "psychic headhunter" to Maj. Gen. Albert Stubblebine, and later president of the Monroe Institute. The unit was small scale, comprising about 15 to 20 individuals, and was run out of "an old, leaky wooden barracks".

The Stargate Project was terminated and declassified in 1995 after a CIA report concluded that it was never useful in any intelligence operation. Information provided by the program was vague and included irrelevant and erroneous data, and there were suspicions of inter-judge reliability. The program was featured in the 2004 book and 2009 film, both titled The Men Who Stare at Goats, although neither mentions it by name.

The Stargate Project created a set of protocols designed to make the research of clairvoyance and out-of-body experiences more scientific, and to minimize as much as possible session noise and inaccuracy. The term "remote viewing" emerged as shorthand to describe this more structured approach to clairvoyance.

Ingo Swann in his book Penetration - The Question of Extraterrestrial and Human Telepathy spoke of being taken clandestinely to a secret underground installation in 1975 by what he called spooks (agents) where he met a Mr. Axelrod (a code name) from an unnamed agency and was asked to participate in a remote viewing mission involving a probe of the far side of the Moon. Whilst remote viewing the Moon he saw and reported the presence of a large base on the surface, which appeared to be manned by beings who were either human or looked identical to us. They were all male and naked and seemed to be involved in a mining operation. However, Swann quickly backed away from these beings when he felt that they were able to sense his presence through what seemed an innate high psychic perception. Intriguingly, Axelrod already seemed to have some knowledge of these beings' psychic powers and was not surprised by what Swann had told him. Swann also seemed to realise that though we may live in a three dimensional universe this did not apply to what he called the mental universe. Please note that Axelrod had asked Swann before the experiment commenced whether he knew of a George Leonard. Swann at that time had no knowledge of Leonard. However, some while later Swann became aware of George Leonard's book Somebody Else is on the Moon and, after reading it, he realised that what he saw in Leonard's book, which included NASA photographs of the Moon, reminded him of what he had seen when remote viewing the Moon.

See: Penetration - Ingo Swann [6nq887v7eqnw]

We cannot, of course, know whether the human looking beings Swann saw on the Moon were Altereans and/or Aryan humans of the Nation of the Third Eye, who, as the C's have told us are bi-density beings. One thing we may be certain of though is that these beings are either STS Orions or in league with the Orions.

But what of Mars? Are there similar beings on Mars to those Swann saw on the Moon? One thing we do know is that, like the Moon, Mars was once occupied by the Atlantians. We know from the C's that they built structures on Mars, including the Face, which could be used for power generation just like the giant crystal pyramids they constructed on Earth. However, what we don't know is what happened to these Atlantians. Did they all perish as a result of the interaction of Mars with Venus when the latter pulled Mars out of its orbit - recalling that the C's have told us that Venus also triggered the Deluge or Flood by sending Mars close to Earth? Were some Atlantians rescued from Mars by the Greys in the same way the Kantekkians were before their planet exploded? Alternatively, did some Atlantians take refuge underground in the same way that the Aryans did here on Earth? If so, could these Aryan Atlantians be the Martians Courtney Brown was speaking of in his book Cosmic Voyage? Afterall, Mars' gravity is less than that of Earth's, so humans raised on Mars would over generations naturally grow taller.

It is interesting that the C's have told us that the Aryans first went underground 14,000 years ago, which would be about 1,400 years before the Deluge according to the C's. Could these Aryans who went underground here on Earth have been former Atlantian colonists from Mars who, having fled that planet before its partial destruction by Venus, preferred the underground environment since they found it difficult to adjust to Earth's gravity? There is another possibility for such an emergency flight from Mars and that is there appears to be evidence for a nuclear war on Mars between different factions that saw the planetary environment become hostile to human life - as I have stated before, John Brandenburg, a NASA Plasma Physicist, discovered amazing evidence of a nuclear bomb discharge that wiped out a once-thriving civilization, which he wrote about in his book Life and Death on Mars (2010). See:Physicist Says ‘Mars Was Nuked’ By Global Nuclear Holocaust
1662504787230.png

From the map above, you will note that the largest nuclear explosion was close to the Cydonia region where the Face on Mars is to be found along with other Martian Monuments like the D&M Pyramid.

In Cosmic Voyage, Brown speaks of his training as a remote viewer, which included a short training program at the Monroe Institute referred to above. As the C's confirmed, he is a genuine remote viewer but what he describes in Cosmic Voyage was obtained from secret sources who were agents of the Nation of the Third Eye. When you read Brown's account of the Martians, he speaks of a major catastrophe (supposedly occurring millions of years ago) that led to the alien Greys having to rescue the Martians. He explains how the Greys with great speed somehow "stored" the Martians, although he could not provide a technical explanation for how they did so, in order to preserve their genetic material. The Greys then transferred them to Earth. As you will appreciate, this seems to be more or less the same account which the C's gave of the rescue of the Aryan Kantekkians from Kantek before it exploded. Brown suggests that the Martians (Aryans) technology is not as advanced as that of the Greys. Although they have advanced propulsion technology compared to surface humans, which allows them to alter the matter phase of their ships, enabling movement through solid material, they do not apparently have the advanced technology the Greys have, which allows their spaceships to travel in time and over vast galactic distances. This may well be true.

Interestingly, where Brown speaks of future Human-Martian contact, he suggests that there are still some Martians (Aryans) on Mars besides those who were rescued and brought to the Earth by the Greys. Does this suggest that there are STS Aryans/Atlantians (Orion STS) residing underground on Mars like their cousins here on Earth and the human types that Ingo Swann saw on the Moon?

For those who want to read Cosmic Voyage, I attach a link to a pdf version here:
http://courtneybrown.com/publications/CosmicVoyageByCourtneyBrown.pdf

As to a nuclear war on Mars, I must admit I have never known what to make of the claims of the young Russian boy (now an adult) Boris Kipriyanovich, who baffled researchers with his claim to have lived a past life on Mars. It would be all too easy to dismiss his story as a hoax. See: Boris Kipriyanovich – The genius Russian boy who claimed to be from Mars! | Mysteriesrunsolved
and

1662507458720.png

Whilst very young, Boris revealed such detailed information about Mars, planetary systems, other civilizations and unknown extra-terrestrial things that there was no way he could have known about these things at such a tender age. According to his parents, he had achieved amazing language skills at the age of two and started talking about the universe at the age of three. Young Boris apparently described his previous life, which was on the planet Mars according to him. He added that the Martian civilization was so advanced that they could travel through the galaxies. Moreover, they lived underground as the environment was poisoned by the radiation in a devastating nuclear war.

He claims that he and similar gifted children are all reincarnations and referred to as “Indigo Children” who have supernatural abilities and survived the Martian wars. Furthermore, Boris told that he had visited earth on several occasions, recounting a number of prehistoric events. I recall that he also spoke of being a space fighter pilot and may have been killed in one combat mission.

According to Boris, he had visited earth during the Lemurian Civilization, a prehistoric civilization in the lost continent (hypothetical) of Lemuria located in either the Indian or the Pacific Ocean. Boris further claimed that he had seen the end of that Lemurian Civilization about 70,000 years ago. I seem to recall that he also spoke of being friendly with a family of giants on Earth. This may seem far fetched but then we should recall the C's speaking about the Gor, who were 18 foot tall giants who lived in Antarctica and South America, which borders what was once Lemuria:
Session 10 December 1994:

Q: (L) Was there an ancient advanced civilization located in the area we now call Antarctica?

Q: (L) What was the name of this civilization?

A: Gor.

Q: (L) What kind of individuals lived in Gor?

A: 18 feet tall.

Q: (L) Were they humanoid and did they look like us?

Q: (L) Were they male and female like us?

However, it is Boris references to a nuclear war on Mars that drove the survivors underground that intrigues me, as it seems to be borne out by John Brandenburg's findings (see above). Could this explain why Mars has been viewed since antiquity as a planet connected with war?

Boris also made a link whilst he was schoolboy between the Martians and the ancient Egyptians. He even claimed to have flown to ancient Egypt as a pilot. Although I have my doubts about this last claim, there may well be a link between the Atlantians of Mars and post Deluge Egypt of the Great Pyramid at Giza. It so happens that back on 4 July 1997, the Pathfinder rover mission on Mars discovered what appeared to be a large sphinx like structure on Mars:
1662509229747.png
Here is what Mike Bara said about the anomalous structure:

The "Twin Peaks" seemed have the definite geometric shapes of pyramids -- but highly eroded pyramids (especially the North Peak) -- which apparently had had some of their casing literally ripped off in that same massive flood that had devastated the entire area countless millennia before. The debris field in the foreground, which had initially captured Hoagland and Nicks' attention, consisted of a myriad of objects possessing multiple sharp "points" and edges. They could not therefore be merely "water eroded (or water tumbled) rocks." They obviously had to be made of much harder materials - potentially artificial objects and even metallic machinery, ripped from the exposed interiors of the not-so-distant, exposed-"arcologies" - including, probably, remnants of the technology that actually built them!

Given Hoagland's now strikingly confirmed "leonine" dual Face image lying at Cydonia, my mouth basically dropped open when I saw this other, "eerily familiar shape" crouching there in front of Pathfinder's "South Peak Pyramid." It struck me as not only of the right size and form for nothing less than a Great Martian Sphinx (!) -- but it was in the right position as well (out in front of the background Pyramid!). It lay some distance from the Pathfinder Lander, at the edge of the previously mapped debris field … near the base of South Peak. And -- like its counterpart on Earth -- also faced East … directly toward the Martian equinoctial sunrise. There were even a couple of what appeared to be "vertically-faced buildings" to the left of this potential "Martian Sphinx"; they could easily be viewed as "a temple," or a distant entrance to the background Pyramid Arcology itself.

Even from this compressed narrative perspective, you can see in these NASA-enhanced close-ups (above) that this Martian Sphinx has all the classic earmarks of its Egyptian counterpart: there are two attached and extended "forepaws"; a body (complete with what looks to be a feline hind leg); and a very clear rounded Face, encompassed by a symmetrical nemes-like Pharaohic "headdress!" The Headdress even has two opposing angles just below the "chin" - extending outward at about a 45° angle. These characteristics alone -- the extended symmetrical paws, and the rounded Face framed by that familiar headdress - coupled with its context, lying to the East of a strikingly pyramidal-looking structure, would normally be enough to call this formation's natural genesis into serious question. But when you view it side-by-side with its counterpart on Earth -- the Giza Sphinx itself -- the resemblance is totally uncanny ..

And remember - this "Martian Sphinx" is guarding an obvious "pyramid" on Mars … at 19.5° N Latitude by 33° W Longitude ...

For detailed articles by Mike Barra on the Martian Sphinx see:
The Enterprise Mission and The Enterprise Mission
See also:

So, did the Atlantian descendants who built the Great Pyramid and the Sphinx deliberately reconstitute something similar at Giza that had once stood on the surface of Mars, something which had been built by their Atlantian ancestors?

And it seems an older Boris has also recently made a connection to the Sphinx. He has claimed that human life will change when the Sphinx is opened or unlocked. He claims there is an opening mechanism somewhere behind the ear but (rather conveniently) cannot remember exactly where. However, the C's have indeed said there are records under the Sphinx remaining to be discovered:

Session 5 October 1994:

Q: (L) Who built the great pyramid?

A: Atlanteans.

Q: (L) What year was it built?

Q: (L) Who built the sphinx?

A: Same.

Q: (L) Was the sphinx built at the same time?

Q: (L) Why was the sphinx built? What was its purpose?

A: Temple.

Q: (L) Are there records buried under the sphinx?

And in the Session dated 22 August 1998:
Q: They say that there is a subterranean chamber under the sphinx that leads to all the other pyramids. Is this correct?

A: Yes. But more importantly, there is a buried capsule of sorts.

Q: Has this buried capsule been found?

A: Not uncovered, but the evidence exists.

Q:
Are those Egyptians over there who are banning all the other people from excavating aware of this?

A: They fear ramifications.

Attachments

• 1662509933802.png
    1662509933802.png
    270.6 KB · Views: 3
As a postscript to my last post, after reading the transcript and comments for the latest session of 27th August, I noted that the C's had actually commented once on the issue of who is occupying the Moon:

Q: (L) Is the Moon a second density planet?
Q: (L) And the Moon is used as a base by other beings?
A: On different densities.
Q: (L) Are there 2nd density beings that inhabit the moon in a full time way?
Q: (T) Are there 3rd density beings?
Q: (T) Are there 4th density beings?
Q: (T) Are they Grays?
A: They don’t inhabit the moon, they just use it.
Q: (T) Are there 5th density beings there?
A: 5th uses all.
Q: (T) Are there 6th density beings there?
A: Ditto.
Q: (T) Is the 7th density being there?

A: That is union with the One.

In my last post, I recounted what Ingo Swann claimed he had seen on the far side of the Moon when he had remote viewed it for Mr. Axelrod. He spoke of seeing what appeared to be an alien base where a mining operation seemed to be going on. You will note in the above transcript excerpt that the C's confirmed that there are 4th density beings on the Moon. When Laura asked whether they were the Grey aliens, the C's did not affirm this but said instead that the Greys didn't inhabit the Moon, they merely used it*. This implies that the beings Swann saw, who he said were human looking like ourselves (I appreciate that the Greys have the capability of disguising themselves as humans, as one did in Las Vegas when challenging Terry and Jan, but I doubt if this would work when someone is using remote viewing due to their altered state of consciousness), were possibly the bi-density human types the C's spoke of who are members of the subterranean civilisation or Nation of the Third Eye. The other possibility is that they may have been the Antareans (STS Orion humanoids) who, according to the C's, are no longer residing on Earth but could I suppose be resident on the Moon, or at least one group of them could be. This presupposes here that the Antareans are a distinct and separate group from the Nation of the Third Eye.

*In another session, when the C's were asked about a photograph of the Moon, which showed large, extended tracks scouring the surface, they confirmed that this was caused 200,000 years ago by a gold mining operation - which suggests the Greys may have been responsible for this.​

I have been posting a lot on the new Death of Queen Elizabeth II thread of late but I am still carrying on research into Sir Francis Bacon, the Rosicrucians, Templars and Freemasons etc. I hope to post new articles soon, which will attempt to fill in some gaps and establish new links in relation to matters already covered on this thread.

In the meantime, I have been watching the latest season of The Curse of Oak Island and it is already quite revealing. As I mentioned a few months ago, the Lagina Brothers' research team discovered a stone roadway leading from the shoreline up towards the fabled Money Pit. One of the archaeologists on the program has now stated that the roadway appears to date from the 16th Century and he indicated that it was most likely built by the Portuguese. This is exciting news for us since the C's have suggested that the Treasure (the TDARM) was buried sometime during the 16th Century. We also learned through the researcher Andrew Gough about a Rosicrucian expedition to Oak Island to find an object, a tar covered capsule, inside which was a body or object that the expedition members called "the beloved". This body/object had been taken to Oak Island and buried, seemingly offshore, by a group of 12 people connected either to the Royal Court of Portugal or Morocco in a ship called either the 'Pura Vida’ or ‘Pura Viesta':​

"I will soon have copied documents from the Royalty of Spain and Portugal circa 1590 that demands at least 16 decoys and obstructions to be set in multiple areas up and down the coast all the way to Bermuda, before the ‘beloved is carried to his place of rest.’ Those that carried this ‘beloved’ across the Atlantic in a boat (named either ‘Pura Vida’ OR ‘Pura Viesta’) numbered 12. Is this Representative of apostles? Who knows… It is absolute truth that 10 of these 12 willingly took their own lives before a Royal Court in Portugal or Morocco (not sure) in 1598 on behalf of eternal silence. The fate of the other 2 is unknown entirely. They are believed to become priests or apart of the same Royal Court in some manner. It’s not known but simply a best guess."

On top of this, the Laginas also found a tarpit kiln last year, which dated to the 16th Century and therefore could have been used to make the tar which enveloped the 'beloved'.

I will keep you posted on further developments.

You will recall that the C's affirmed that the group who buried the Treasure were not from one nation but were evidently a multinational group, which may have been linked with the enclave of alchemists in the Pyrenees. However, with the mention of a possible Portuguese involvement, this makes me think of the Knights of Christ who were the reconstituted Knights Templar based in Portugal. They were very active in the 16th Century in what was an age of discovery and colonisation. As with the original Templars, they were a something of a multinational group drawing recruits from around Europe but, obviously, mainly from Portugal. Since they were a split away or branch of the original Knight Templars, a Catholic religious order, they could even qualify as a sect by definition, although I am not convinced they were the sect the C's had in mind - but then who knows.

Thus, it is starting to look good as far as the information the C's have given us about the Treasure and who buried it. The Laginas have also found the first evidence of gold, which has been leaching out from the Money Pit area and has been detected in water samples the researchers have been taken.​

Since the C’s stated that original freemasonry started with the Osirian civilization, I am having a hard time getting information about the Osirians. The information is mainly the same, many people/researchers claim that this civilization took place when the Mediterranean was not full of water and that this was a highly advanced civilization contemporaneous with Atlantis. The only information I have in regards to this are articles in the internet with the authors simply guessing and piggy backing what other people have written about the Osirians.

wordpress.com/2012/01/19/how-osirian-civilization-vanished-all-of-a-sudden/

www.jasoncolavito.com/blog/what-is-the-esoteric-tradition-behind-the-osirian-empire

Additionally, I have been trying to find out the origins of the Rosicrucians which I know is the Rosteem group but I also can’t find much information on this group. Maybe finding more information on the origins of freemasonry and Rosicrucianism could help us in this quest? These are groups that have had a great influence on human activities for the last thousands of years so I think it might be worth it to dig deeper and see where this rabbit hole takes us. Just wanted to bring this up since MJF is currently researching these groups as well.

I would like to add a few points about arcadia and Crossroad.

Arcadia can refer to a planet where human civilization used to take place and from which survivors fled to live on Earth.
Clue 1: The Testament of Arkadia - Wikipedia
Basically, a spacefaring crew from earth finds a barren planet called arkadia, on which a testament is located, written by the planet's past survivors who fled to earth. A male and female crewmember is contacted mentally by a long dormant intelligence to become the planet's new Adam and Eve.

Clue 2: Tolkien's stories call earth Arda which sounds like Arcadia. The stories could have described what happened in the past.

Crossroad
The main points are
-The Greeks associated crossroads with Hermes and Hecate
-Side note: The Bible links Paul of Tarsus with Hermes. Paul can very well be King Saul as they share several similarities (as well with Moses see Comparison list of 26 Moses/Paul Shadows, Types, Antitypes and similarities )
-Africans also associated Crossroad with their own trickster.
-An English abbot wrote a sermon linking crossroad with Mercury who is equated with Odin. This is puzzling because Mercury is the planet of Loki though it's possible with Loki's magic and is even hinted in Marvel's movies on Thor.
-Crossroads were used as burial places for criminals and people who kill themselves
-Crossroads are seen as places to summon demons.

Hence, Arcadia can be seen as a place that contains some form of intelligence, which could be Hermes or something else.

It's interesting that the Cs said Jesus' parents Tonatha and Mary belong to Aryan/Aramaic and Essene sects respectively. Jesus may belong to both sects. "One Essene " may be an alternate form of Nazarene.

So Arcadia may contain Jesus' spirit. Cs said his spirit is suspended and can be replicated for each person praying.

Last edited by a moderator:
Regarding the Third Eye, I'm presenting a source that is quite controversial but may be informative.

Quote from

Hello Mr. Turkey and Welcome!

I must say that you ask a question, at least in a roundabout way, which has some significance.

The all seeing eye DOES relate to the subconscious. What most, if not all have missed is the astounding fact that the subconscious is actually ALIEN to the human host.

I've given up on the Socratic method with the lump-heads on this forum, so presumably this is CLEAR and straight-forwarded enough for even the dimmest wit to understand.

Humans everywhere are anxiously awaiting the so-called ALIENS...never once stopping to consider they arrived long ago and inhabit the original humans inhabiting this planet.

This has NOTHING to do with everything I have explained previously of bloodlines et al...these are very separate and distinct fields of study.

The subconscious controls the human, and the subconscious is an ALIEN presence in humans. Not hard to go back and estimate when all THIS took place!

Laughing out Loud!!

What humans "know" via the conscious brain is analogus to that of other dumb beasts...cow, oxen, horse...those are your intellectual equals!

Laughing out Loud!

You are possessed and your meat-eating is thinly veiled blood sacrifice! Chew on that for awhile!

So you can see that your many so-called illusions of dominion of the earth are far from true. You can also see that you might want to stop with the blood sacrifice which nourishes your parasites.

"They" hate light and certain kinds of energy which come from a plant based diet. One can influence the parasite by changing the condition of the host!

Another gem I've almost forgotten.

Lana Del Rey, a great American songwriter, wrote a song called Arcadia.

Arcadia Lyrics​

[Verse 1]
My body is a map of LA
I stand straight like an angel with a halo
Hangin' out the Hilton Hotel window
Screamin', "Hey, you, baby, let's go"
My chest, the Sierra Madre
My hips, every high and byway
That you trace with your fingertips like a Toyota
Run your hands over me like a Land Rover

[Chorus]
In Arcadia, Arcadia
All roads that lead to you as integral to me as arteries
That pump the blood that flows straight to the heart of me

America, America
I can't sleep at home tonight, send me a Hilton Hotel
Or a cross on the hill, I'm a lost little girl

Findin' my way to you, Arcadia

[Verse 2]
My body is a map of LA
And my heart is like paper, I hate you
I'm not from the land of the palms, so I know I can't stay here
I'm not native, but
My curves, San Gabriel all day

And my lips like the fire licks the bay
If you think that you know yourself, you can come over
Lay your hands on me like you're a Land Rover

[Chorus]
In Arcadia, Arcadia
All roads that lead to you as integral to me as arteries
That get the blood flowing straight to the heart of me

America, I need a miracle
I can't sleep at home tonight, send me a Hilton Hotel
Or a cross on the hill, I'm a lost little girl

Findin' my way to you, Arcadia

[Outro]
They built me up three-hundred feet tall just to tear me down
So I'm leavin' with nothing but laughter, and this town
Arcadia
Findin' my way to you
I'm leavin' them as I was, five-foot-eight, Western belt
Plus the hate that they gave

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for you
But you'll need a miracle, America

Comments: Seems to me Lana is equating herself as this earth we live in. The energy maybe loosh or life force from earth is pumped into Arcadia like blood in arteries to revive it. "They built me up ... to tear me down" may imply earth is going to be destroyed soon except Arcadia. (I'm leaving with nothing but laughter, and this town Arcadia.)

I wonder what the land of palms mean, a land that she is not native to. Google says it's Brazil.

Places called Arcadia is found in several places such as Canada (Acadia near Quebec). In the US, it is a city in southwestern California, near the other two cities mentioned in the song, San Gabriel and Sierra Madre. The city of Arcadia is also home to two Hilton Hotels.

Etymology of Arcadia is
kardia "heart" (from PIE root *kerd- "heart").

Since the C’s stated that original freemasonry started with the Osirian civilization, I am having a hard time getting information about the Osirians. The information is mainly the same, many people/researchers claim that this civilization took place when the Mediterranean was not full of water and that this was a highly advanced civilization contemporaneous with Atlantis. The only information I have in regards to this are articles in the internet with the authors simply guessing and piggy backing what other people have written about the Osirians.

wordpress.com/2012/01/19/how-osirian-civilization-vanished-all-of-a-sudden/

www.jasoncolavito.com/blog/what-is-the-esoteric-tradition-behind-the-osirian-empire

Additionally, I have been trying to find out the origins of the Rosicrucians which I know is the Rosteem group but I also can’t find much information on this group. Maybe finding more information on the origins of freemasonry and Rosicrucianism could help us in this quest? These are groups that have had a great influence on human activities for the last thousands of years so I think it might be worth it to dig deeper and see where this rabbit hole takes us. Just wanted to bring this up since MJF is currently researching these groups as well.
Sorry I have been out of communication for so long, but this has in part been down to pressing domestic issues. I have, however, continued researching and I will be posting a new post very soon, which addresses the role of secret societies through history. In many ways they are all connected through their similar methodologies, the imparting of esoteric information to initiates, their ceremonials, and perhaps through something more sinister, which I will explain in my article. I suggest that it is very hard to find out any information on the Rosicrucians or the Osirians because that is the way the Rosicrucians want it. Recall that Laura stated that when first she went to her local library in Florida to research the Rosicrucians, she could find nothing on them. I wonder why?

I intend to focus more on the Rosicrucians and their links to other organisations (e.g., the Hellfire Club) in future posts. Let me know what you think once you have read them. The articles are intended to promote discussion. In the meantime, I will read the article you have posted with interest.​

I would apologise for not having posted for a few months now, but a lot has been going on in my life, including potentially serious health issues experienced by my youngest son, my twin brother having to undergo heart surgery and my house sale going awry for a while. However, this does not mean I have not been continuing with my research. I am now aiming to contribute a number of follow-up articles to subjects we have already encountered on this thread in order to expand on what has previously been said.

This includes the article attached below by Philip Gardiner on secret societies, which raises some very thought-provoking points as regards the common methods followed by secret societies throughout history for instructing and controlling their adherents or members, which have also been used by all manner of strange cults through the ages. You will see that I have added my own commentary in red within the article where I have deemed it appropriate.

The points Gardiner makes should also be linked with the article I posted a few months ago on the ancient Egyptian initiation rituals, which would seem to underpin today’s initiatory rituals used by groups such as the Freemasons and Rosicrucians when conferring their degrees on initiates (see The Egyptian Pilgrimage of Initiation).

As I pointed out in that article, Archaeologists have discovered that the Egyptians were well aware of potions or substances that could induce hallucinogenic states in people and their priesthood no doubt used the same, as did the later Middle Eastern Assassins, to create out of body experiences and altered states of consciousness in their adepts and initiates. This may explain the strange half human and half animal forms attributed to the Egyptians ancient gods, as depicted in temple and tomb paintings and reliefs found throughout ancient Egypt. Such odd creatures have also been seen by shaman throughout history when in drug induced altered states of consciousness. The writer Graham Hancock is someone who can vouch for this phenomenon through his own first-hand experience of using shamanic preparations that have been used for hundreds, if not thousands, of years by the indigenous shamans of Central and South America.​

I am also aiming to do an update on the recent discoveries made by the Curse of Oak Island team led by the Lagina brothers. These are pointing more and more to a Portuguese involvement with Oak Island in the 16th Century at a time, therefore, prior to British and French colonisation of Nova Scotia/Arcadie. This Portuguese involvement may implicate the Knights of Christ, the Portuguese successors to the Knights Templar, who undertook the Portuguese voyages of discovery in the 15th and16th centuries.

The Truth About Secret Societies

By Philip Gardiner

One of the most profound enigmas of the existence of secret societies is and has always been, why do people join? Why is it, that people find these groups so interesting? What is it that we are looking for?

There are the usual and obvious answers to these questions. That we are all searching for enlightenment in our own way, and that each person finds it in different ways hence the need for so many kinds of secret organizations. This has been called a void that we need to somehow fill, an emptiness within each one of us that calls out for a higher being or state of consciousness. Some psychologists believe that this is an evolutionary aspect of our lives, that within us there is a constant urge to improve and a deep-rooted hope. This hope makes us strive for more and thus we become the strongest and fittest of the species - hence evolution.

But there is a truth in this that has missed many. There is a void within us, quite literally. This void is the lack of the true enlightenment experience. There actually is a higher state of consciousness. If it were not so, then the feeling and emotions which drive people towards re-discovering it would not be so strong and so universal. It is not - and I have to state this each time - the kundalini, which itself is a troubled and yet beautiful human electro-bio-chemical reaction. To follow this ancient Hindu concept to the letter is in the first instance next to impossible because texts do not exist, and secondly it is highly dangerous and can easily lead to psychosis and other forms of mental problems. It is one aspect of the true inner wisdom, but not the only aspect.

The secret societies, and indeed, some religions of the globe, have attempted over the millennia to bring us back to this state of consciousness, but they have more often than not utilized it for their own power gain. How do we know this? A quick study of the secret societies of the globe will show that the enlightenment experience has been used in every single occasion to draw people in and keep them in place.

From at least the 11th century, an enigmatic group known erroneously as the Assassins emerged in Persia. They take their name from Hashish (hashish-im, hashish takers), a trance inducing drug thought by many to help the leaders control the minds of the subverts. The name was originally in fact an insult.

In one famous statement, Hasan, son of Sabah, the Sheikh of the Mountains and leader of the Assassins said to an official of the Emperor’s court, "You see that devotee standing guard on yonder turret-top? Watch!" The Sheikh made a signal and immediately the devotee threw himself off the mountain top precipice to his death. "I have seventy thousand men and women throughout Asia, each one of them ready to do my bidding."

In the first instance, this is amazing control over the mind of another individual. In the second it implies that the Assassins were much older than this early appearance, with seventy thousand devotees cast throughout Asia. No society can set up seventy thousand devotees overnight, it would take many years to cultivate this kind of following and it would also take a lot of convincing - unless there were an easier method of control, that is!

As if to mimic or indeed follow an older institution, the Assassins went through a cycle of initiation based upon seven levels. This relates entirely to the seven chakra points of initiation in the close by Hindu tradition. A tradition based around the energy of the serpent. It was at the seventh level that the Assassins reached the great secret [MJF: the same stage as in the Egyptian pilgrimage of initiation where the adept became an illuminatus – enlightened one], that all mankind and all of creation were one and that everything was part of the whole. This great secret included being part of the whole and understanding its creative and destructive elements. The Ismaili (Assassin initiate) could therefore make use of this great power held within him. They firmly believed, and in my opinion rightly, that the rest of mankind knew nothing of this power, with the exception of the other secret societies.

The power came through the use of the drug Hashish and clever ritualistic involvement making the Ismaili feel part of a greater good, as a chosen one - something Adolf Hitler would later use to gain control of the German people. There was however, an eighth level which was slightly separate, and this taught that all religions and philosophies were false and that the only thing that mattered was fulfilment of this greater power, which lay within. Contrary to popular belief the Assassins were not just Muslims, they were not under any category that is currently known, other than secret society. It was only later on in their existence that they had to turn to Islam as a means of survival and even then, they had special privileges that allowed them to alter the religion at will.

The Assassins are always linked, and rightly, to the Knights Templar. Both groups had dealings and a mutual respect. There are even monetary dealings between the two groups. Could it be that the Templars understood this greater secret and brought this Holy Grail of enlightenment back to Europe with them?

The secret rituals of the Templars and the accusations made against them would relate entirely to the cult of the Assassins. The question has to be asked, did the Templars utilize the same mind controlling techniques as the Assassins? There is in fact evidence to suggest that the Templars, in connection with the Assassins, actually understood the use of drugs, especially for the relief of pain. Robert Anton Wilson in his book 'Sex and Drugs,' indicated his belief that the Templars in fact used Hashish and learned the use from the Assassins. This is not an unreasonable assumption, given the links. There are links to be found in the Templar rituals and beliefs with much of the Middle Eastern religions.

For example, the initiate ritual of the Sufi involved passing through a doorway of two pillars. This entrance symbolised the portal into a world of illumination, knowledge and enlightenment. If it is true that the Freemasons emerged from a font of Templar knowledge, then this could indeed be one of the origins for the twin pillars of the Mason guilds. It is also similar to the twin pillars that pilgrims to Mecca must pass through (Safa and Marwa).

Parsi (Persian Zoroastrianism) influence is also seen in the Kusti ritual where each day they would tie a sacred cord around their waist. The fact that the Templars were accused of holding a ritual with a sacred cord closely resembling the practice of the Zoroastrian Kusti, indicates a tradition of knowledge going back through thousands of years. [MJF: recall that the C’s said that the cord represented ‘balance’. However, the Templars were a monastic order of the Catholic Church, and it was, and remains, normal for Catholic monks and friars to wear a cord around their waist with their monastic habits. Moreover, all Catholic priests o wear such a cord around the waist when they say the Mass. Hence, in my view the Templars would have been following standard monastic practice by wearing such a waist cord. Hence, the Templars may not have been following the practice of the Zoroastrian Kusti here unless we consider the Kusti tradition had been passed on to the Jewish priesthood in the distant past and subsequently adopted by the Catholic priesthood.]

These traditions can also be seen in that great Roman religion of Mithraism where the initiate was marked with the sign of the cross on the forehead. This was to signify the sun and the place of illumination, the very same as that of the Hindus, ancient Egyptians and tribal Americans, to name a few.

Much of this ancient and supposedly secret teaching was passed on eventually in what is known as Gnosticism. All Gnostics cannot be drawn into one bag, but there is a general theme - that of illumination and enlightenment. The methods are now familiar to us. Many believed that through a frenzy they could achieve the ultimate state and others that by fasting and meditation they would be drawn closer to God. The results were the same; a deeper understanding of themselves and the belief that they were in touch with God. This ecstasy would invigorate, and like being in a Nexus, the initiate would constantly want to re-achieve this state, thus keeping him in the fold. The experience was so very real to the religious mind that they truly believed they were in communion with God.

The various methods used to access this altered state are very ancient. The ritual abstinence from food was as old as man. Practiced in the rituals of Eleusis, the initiate would undergo a prolonged period of fasting and then followed a period of waiting. This increased the sense of anticipation and heightened the mind, which would create the event in their mind before it actually occurred. No leader could ask for more. Eventually, the initiate was led into the Temple where they enjoyed a ritualistic meal and thus great effects were produced in the body with increased levels of sugar in the blood, the mind almost in a trance state. There was whirling like the dervishes, sleep-inducing drinks and play-acting by the great and seemingly powerful priests. Sacred objects and sacred words, at this point of heightened state, would be revealed. The age and breadth of this system of indoctrination can be seen in the closing words, "Cansha om pacsha," a Sanskrit term. Indeed, it is accepted by scholars that these rituals emerged in India from the ancient Brahmins. Strangely, these rituals also involved a sevenfold cord that marked the passing of the initiate.

MJF: As I mentioned in an earlier article on this thread, the Brahmins, as a distinct Hindu caste, may owe their origins to displaced Israelites from the first Jewish diaspora in 732 BC, which the C’s may have been hinting at when they posed the question “A: But what was the "origin" of Brahna?” when responding to Laura’s suggestion that the origin of the Grail stories was really the story of the Head of Bran. As Radharao F. Gracias opined in his article ‘Are Brahmins Jews?’: “Over this considerable distance and time one can easily see “Abraham” mutating to “Brahma”. In turn, in Europe “Brahma” could have mutated into “Brahnaand subsequently intoBran”. Moreover, let us not forget in this connection that Abraham, as Moses, was as a prince of Egypt and thus an initiate himself skilled in the esoteric knowledge and practices of the Egyptian priesthood. The C’s also told us that Abraham/Moses was a Levite, an Israelite group of warrior monks whose role was to carry and to guard the Ark of the Covenant. The word “Levite” may even be connected to the modern term “levitation”, which may in turn link us to comments made by the C’s about the relationship between the Templars, the Assassins, the Levites, Baphomet and the knowledge of levitation (anti-gravity) as discussed in the following extract from the transcripts:

Q: What is the relationship between Perceval, Paran Sikarios, the Assassini, and Ishmael, the son of Hagar, at the well of the mirror?

A: Spear of Destiny.

Q: Are the Ishmaelis the carriers of the true bloodline, and the line of Isaac and Jacob, the Supplanter, the carriers of the monothiestic covenant, are the false line?

Q: Are the Ishmaelis also the carriers of the knowledge of levitation, the cult of the head or the skull...
[
MJF: Is this head or skull that of Baphomet as found by the Templars?]

A: Try to connect to the Templars.

Q: Did the Templars discover the secrets of the Ishmaelis, the Assassini, and is this what they carried into Europe, and then underground?

A: Buried in Galle.

Since the Assassini cult (which Gardiner points out was in essence a secret society) was primarily an Ishmaeli sect at the time of the Crusades (although in truth they were only nominally Islamic), this raises potentially an interesting connection between the Assassins and the Levites. Indeed, could the close relationship that existed between the Assassins and the Knights Templar in the Middle East during the Middle Ages have been due to the original knights having being the descendants of Jewish Levite families, which, if true, may explain the close correspondence between the role the Biblical Levites carried out and that which the Knights Templar undertook as warrior monks, who like their ancient Levite forebears would seem to have become the custodians of the Ark of the Covenant/Holy Grail?

It is worth noting here that the nine original knights who established the Templar Order were apparently all closely related. If they were the descendants of Levite families who had inherited secret information passed down from generation to generation, this would readily explain why they spent the first few years of their existence carrying out excavations under Temple Mount in Jerusalem searching for something and, if one accepts the non-standard historic narrative, eventually finding that which they had been looking for. Although I have previously touched upon it elsewhere, the founding members of the Knights Templar may well have hailed from ‘Rex Deus’ bloodline families, who supposedly were Jewish nobility (including Levites) who had escaped the Roman destruction of Jerusalem, eventually settling in France. Indeed, at one stage the Jews even had their own non-official kingdom in the south of France in the region known as Septimania, with its capital based at Narbonne (see Septimania - Wikipedia). The authors Baigent, Leigh and Lincoln devoted a whole chapter of their book, The Holy Blood and the Holy Grail, showing how prominent Jews in this region of France had married into the Gothic/Frankish nobility. Hence, it is not farfetched in my view to make a connection between Rex Deus Jewish families and the original Templar knights. I hope to elaborate further on these connections in a subsequent article.

As Aristotle himself wrote, "Those who are being initiated do not so much learn anything, as experience certain emotions, and are thrown into a special state of mind." [MJF: He was no doubt speaking of the Eleusinian Mysteries and perhaps those of the Cabiri Mysteries too.] This special state of mind was a plasticity of the initiate that the priests could bend and manipulate to their own ends; just as the Old Man of the Mountain manipulated the Assassins. The initiate truly believed he or she had visited other worlds.

All these methods and means of manipulation were passed on through time into all manner of modern secret societies. In the High Priesthood of Thebes, a society first revealed in Germany in the 18th century, it was written of the initiate, "He was led to two high pillars between which stood a griffin driving a wheel before him. The pillars symbolised east and west, the griffin the sun, and the wheel spokes, the four seasons. He was taught the use of the level and instructed in geometry and architecture. He received a rod, entwined by serpents and the password 'Heve' (serpent), and was told the story of the fall of man." The symbols within this initiation are now obvious and ancient.

In the initiations and rituals of witches, similar themes are found. Whirling, dancing and a general build up to frenzy, would bring the participant into a general trance state, known today as catharsis. This was helped along with drugs, such as the ointment used by the witches to help them fly and which contained hyoscine. The leader would then guide them through a set piece ritual of words and incantations leading to complete mind control. Such control indeed, that like many religions, the participant would often give up their own family and friends. This is the origin of what we call in modern times a cult and it can now be realized just how hard it is to break from the cult.

This awakening of the mind through ecstasy is on the one hand a release from the norm and a breakthrough for the mind into a freedom state, but on the other hand it is a dangerous tool, used by many cults, secret societies and in fact mainstream religion to control and manipulate the masses for their own ends. It may be that some have nothing but good intentions at heart, but history has shown repeatedly that greed is all-powerful and can take the soul of many well-meant groups.​

The lesson is, be careful in what and whom you believe.

Philip Gardiner is the best-selling author of 'The Shining Ones,' 'The Serpent Grail' and 'Gnosis: The Secret of Solomon's Temple Revealed.' He can be seen on TV, heard on radio and has written for hundreds of magazines around the world.

Following-up on Gardiner’s comments, I have been reading Andrew Sinclair’s book ‘The Sword and the Grail’ which deals with his St. Clair or Sinclair ancestors’ links with the Knight Templar and subsequently with Freemasonry. One of his St Clair ancestors had supposedly been present at the capture of Jerusalem in 1099, which for 12th Century Christians represented, literally, the centre of the circle of the world for in legend it was here that Adam, the first man, was buried on Golgotha (the Hill of the Skull) and where in Christian belief Jesus Christ would die upon a Cross thousands of years later. For Jews, Jerusalem was also the centre of Israel and the world, and the centre of the Holy City was the foundation stone of the Temple of Solomon (leaving aside here the C’s assertion that there never was a Temple of Solomon in Jerusalem, or anywhere else in ancient Israel for that matter, or an Israelite king of that name) before which lay the Ark of the Covenant. Sinclair points out that the Christians had an alternative navel stone for the universe, the omphalos under the dome of the church of the Holy Sepulchre, where the True Cross Christ died on (which by legend was found by Emperor Constantine’s mother Helen) was sometimes kept. It was a pillar of marble two feet high, on which was set a vessel containing a stone, which would appear to be another source of inspiration for the Grail romances and for the Gnostics and the alchemists, one of whom wrote: “Make a round circle and you will have the Stone of the Philosopher”.

Indeed, Sinclair argues that the Grail Castle (think of Chretien de Troyes and Wolfram von Eschenbach’s grail romances here) itself was based on the idea of the heavenly and perfect Jerusalem, an orb that was at the heart of faith and existence (is this mirrored in the orb which Christian kings carry at their coronation?). To the Crusaders, Jerusalem was both an actual and a visionary city, a walled palace in Palestine and a Paradise in the Holy Land. Such an idea would later carry over into Rosicrucian thinking with their vision of a New Jerusalem, a perfect city both physically and socially (think here of Sir Francis Bacon and his writings on this subject). One can argue that it was this vision that inspired the creation of the United States of America, the New Atlantis, as the shining city on a hill. Sinclair thus argues that the pilgrimage to Jerusalem was also a quest for the Grail Castle.

Sinclair advances the view that one of the influences on German descriptions of the Grail Castle was historical as well as oriental. In the medieval romance of The Young Titurel, the Temple of the Grail stood on an onyx Mount of Salvation. It was built in the round beneath a golden dome on which jewelled constellations blazed above a mechanical gold sun and silver moon. In the early 7th Century, the Persian King Chosroes II, had built a similar palace on the holy mountain of Shiz, where there had been an earlier circular sanctuary of sacred fire in memory of Zoroaster, whose Manichean beliefs influenced Gnostics and alchemists (and the Albigensians or Cathars as well as the Knights Templar for that matter). Chosroes circular palace of precious metals and stones showed the heavens, which were rotated by teams of horses pulling ropes from sunken pits below. Mineral deposits from a local crater lake made the mountain gleam like onyx (MJF: which for some reason makes me think of the Emerald City of Oz). This example of an early planetarium was called The Throne of Arches, the Takt-i-Taqdis: twenty-two ornate arches surrounded the central round, which is the same number of lesser temples that encircled the main hall of the Grail Castle in The Young Titurel. Unfortunately, the Byzantine Emperor Heraclius defeated Chosroes and then tore down the Takt and took back the True Cross, which Chosroes had removed from Jerusalem after his seizure of the city and placed at Takt. This early Byzantine crusade to recapture the True Cross was well known in medieval Europe and served as material for the songs of the medieval troubadours.

Like Gardiner, Sinclair notes that the Templars were particularly influenced by the Muslim warrior Shi’ite/Ismaili sect of the Assassins, who held castles and lands in the mountains near the Caspian Sea and in Syria, being supporters of the Fatamid Caliphs in Egypt. As fellow warriors and initiates, they may well have shared a common ancestry perhaps rooted in the ancient Israelite warrior monks, the Levites and perhaps also the Jewish Essenes and Sicarii (see my earlier article on the Sicarii).

Sinclair adds that Missionaries trained in the Grand Lodge of the Ismailis in Cairo preached a doctrine that negated most of the orthodox Islamic beliefs. In essence they were dualists (Manichaeans) like the Christian Gnostics of North Africa, who saw evil not as the absence of good but as part of the essence of both the world and its creator, who may in turn have been an emanation of an ultimate and unknowable God. Like the Gnostics, they believed that man possesses slivers of the divine spark which, given the possession of the secret knowledge (gnosis) can reunite man with that unknown God. They held that Muslim law and scriptures was only known to the imams. They taught that there were only seven prophets: Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, Muhammad and the imam Ismail (MJF: I am sure they would be horrified to learn from the C’s that Abraham and Moses were in fact one and the same person). In the order of creation, the prophets stood at the level of Universal Reason, second only to God. Last in the seven-fold chain of creation stood man. Though God Himself was unknowable, a man could work through these grades as far as Universal Reason, and a new aspect of the teaching would be revealed to him at each level.

We should stop here to consider where such notions may have originated from. First, Cairo stands today where the Pyramid complex at Giza (MJF: formerly known as ‘Rostau’ or ‘Red Cross’, which may provide a link to the Rosicrucians) was constructed. Moreover, we learned in my earlier article on The Egyptian Pilgrimage of Initiation about the initiation ceremonies of the Egyptian adepts of Osiris where initiates and adepts progressed through a system of seven levels or degrees, which were conferred successively at seven different ancient Egyptian temples, each one representing the seven chakras located within the human body. I drew parallels between these initiation ceremonies and degrees with those of today’s modern Freemasons, who themselves (including Andrew Sinclair) claim to be successors to the medieval Knights Templar, who had their own initiation ceremonies and degrees. The C’s in the extract set out below mentioned a link between the Freemasons and the ancient order of Essenes (not the later Jewish Essenes who may well have been an offshoot though of these earlier Essenes), revealing that the Masonic creed stems from the same knowledge as that which was inherited by the ancient Essenes (and perhaps by extension the Hebrew Levites):​

A: Visitors yes, but the Masonic creed is intertwined with ancient order of Essenes, arising out of ancient Egypt, from the secret knowledge stored at the base of the Sphinx, as left there by "Atlantean" survivors.

This led me to state:

Since the C’s have previously said that the origins of Freemasonry are to be found in the Osirians, does this mean that with this additional reference to the Essenes we are looking at two different ancient Egyptian traditions or are the Essenes and the Osirians one and the same? If the answer is the former, could we be seeing an early distinction between the Rosicrucians and the Freemasons perhaps?

Returning to the possible links between the Osirians and the later Rosicrucians of Sir Francis Bacon, I noted that there were also “seven stages of alchemical transformation (MJF: cf. here with Sir Francis Bacon’s alchemical Ladder of the Intellect from his Formula of Interpretation)”. This would also be reflected in Bacon’s seven-fold steps to illumination (as depicted in Freemasonry by the image of Jacob’s Ladder, as shown on Masonic tracing boards). And then there is the link to the Illuminati, which can be found in the seventh and final degree of the Osirian rites:

Admission to the ultimate mysteries of Saphenath Pancah, revealed at the seventh and final degree, was granted at the twin temples of Behedet and Heliopolis which represented the dual attributes necessary for the awakening of the crown chakra. These were the ultimate centres of illumination into the pure knowledge of God that was held to be beyond all understanding. Attainment of this degree was far from automatic; the candidate had to be of such outstanding merit that he could be invited by the pharaoh with the full consent of the Inner Fraternity. There was a grand reception for the invited candidate, followed by a public procession, after which an assembly of the initiates was held during the hours of darkness in purpose-built houses called Maneras. Here the new member of the Illuminati [MJF: Is this, therefore, the origins of today’s Illuminati?] was given an ambrosial drink of the gods known as Omellas and was told that he had finally arrived at the end of all proofs. He was invested with the insignia of the Ankh [MJF: ref. the C’s - “Ankh is ancient symbol of this planet (D'Ankhiar). Is a female symbol. Stands for mother planet”], dressed in a white striped robe and had his head shaved [MJF: N.B. a common feature in most forms of monasticism].

Moreover, Bacon established a seven-step process for the scientific method too, which is still used by scientists today. I would suggest that his use of these seven methodical steps as well as his seven stages of illumination is no coincidence but quite deliberate on his part, drawing a parallel with the seven degrees of the Osirian rites.

Finally, there was the Seven Liberal Arts supposedly established by the Greek god Hermes (although more likely by the Egyptian Hermes Trismegistus) of which the greatest for the Greeks was geometry, as promoted notably by the Pythagoreans (see more below) and Euclid.

Hence, is it really so surprising that the Assassins, drawing on the teachings of the Grand Lodge of the Ismailis in Cairo, should have a seven-fold chain of creation where a man (an initiate) could work through these grades as far as Universal Reason, and a new aspect of the teaching would then be revealed to him at each level. Are we seeing here a survival of the ancient Egyptian Osirian rites, which would be embraced over time by the Knights Templar through their close and prolonged contact with the Assassins (see more on this below).​

The Pythogoreans

I would briefly digress here to mention another historic secret order of initiates who were undoubtedly influenced by the Osirians through their founder’s (Pythagoras) long sojourn and period of instruction in 6th Century BC Egypt and that is the Pythagoreans. This is an important link because Pythagoras’ teachings (most of which are now lost to history) heavily influenced the Greek philosopher and proto-scientist Plato. After the destruction of the Roman Empire, many of the works of Plato were lost to the West. However, they were preserved in the Arab world and through groups like the Knight Templar they subsequently filtered back to Western Europe, helping to kickstart the Renaissance. No doubt the Assassins played a part here in passing on this esoteric information via the Templars.

Although we know little of Pythagoras’ teachings since he left nothing behind in writing that has survived and the Pythagoreans were highly successful in concealing their esoteric knowledge, what survives has been passed on to us by later philosophers such as Plato. I would suggest that Plato’s writings influenced the Ismailis adepts of Cairo since their concept of Universal Reason echoes that of Pythagoras and Plato. Plato taught that knowledge of ultimate truth was unattainable for this lay in the divine realm (seventh density) of what he called immutable Forms. The Pythagoreans believed that the knowledge of mathematics and geometry could lead you to these immutable truths – which reflects to some extent the importance the C’s have placed on mathematics (especially prime numbers) and geometry in understanding higher realities (think here of the Unified Field Theory). However, Plato took a different view. Plato thought that although the logic of mathematics and geometry might be part of the universal, immutable truths of the Forms, there was no way humans could find out whether or not they were. As Kitty Ferguson in her book Pythagoras His Lives and the Legacy of a Rational Universe explains, Plato saw human mathematics as earthbound, deductive reasoning, capable of building only on its own previous knowledge, not necessarily Truth with a capital ‘T’. For Plato there was no complete staircase from the human-experience level to the level of the invisible and incorporeal realm of Form. Numbers and mathematics could take you up a few flights and by using dialectic, argument, thought and logic, you could go higher but those extra flights would still fall short of reaching the top. Thus, you could never discover whether what was up there on the unreachable level was mathematical or not. However, the Pythagoreans were convinced that mathematics and numbers were the rationality of the universe and the key to the complete understanding and reunion with the divine level of reality. They were waiting to be discovered, not deduced from things already known

Many scientists and mathematicians still hold to a Pythagorean view that truth about the universe is inherently mathematical, and it is possible to grasp at least bits of that truth by using our human level of mathematics. I believe there is some truth in this since mathematics has evolved hugely since Pythagoras and Plato’s time. Just think of calculus for example. Indeed, some specialised forms of mathematics have been invented before an application could be found for them. Just think how Hamilton’s quaternions were seized on and used by James Clark Maxwell in his 19th Century version of the Unified Field Theory, which was deliberately butchered by Oliver Heaviside after Maxwell’s death.​

The Fatimid Ismailis

However, the Ismailis missionaries from Cairo, who so influenced the Assassins, held that although God was unknowable, a man could work through the grades/degrees to reach as far as Universal Reason, the level at which the seven prophets stood (who were only second to God), a level of ultimate illumination. This world view seems to have been influenced by or echo Pythagorean and Platonic notions. Sinclair tells us that because such views were considered heretical, every Ismaili initiate was required to conceal his beliefs in accordance with the state religion (Islam). In Ismaili writings of the time, there was usually an obsessed wanderer like a Perceval in quest of a Grail. This wanderer sought truth through trial and suffering until he was at last accepted into the faith by an imam, who revealed to him the true meaning of Muslim law and scriptures.

Intriguingly, Sinclair tells us that such a quest was described by Hassan Ibn al-Sabbah, the founder and first Grand Master of the Assassins (who Marco Polo had described as the “Old Man of the Mountain” or the “Sheikh of the Mountain” when first bringing back the legend of the Assassins to Europe), in his memoirs. Hassan pursued spiritual power through political power and changed the role of Ismaili initiate into that of an assassin. He also modified the grades of initiation. The only descriptions of these grades, and of the mysteries revealed to the initiates, were written by European scholars. According to their accounts, the teaching given at each level negated everything they had been taught before. Apparently, the innermost secret of the Assassins was that Heaven and Hell were the same, all actions were indifferent, and the was no good or evil except the virtue of obeying the imam. Otherwise, nothing is known of the Assassins’ secrets because their books of doctrine and ritual were burned by the Mongols in 1256 with their library at Alamut (MJF: Yet another case of book burning to destroy esoteric information – think of the burning of the Library of Alexandria and the fire at John Dee’s house that supposedly claimed some of his rare manuscripts. How convenient such burnings are in hiding what may have been vital information to modern scholars). Hassan emphasised the Shia doctrine of obedience to the imam and made changes to the Ismaili hierarchy. Persian tradition in this regard holds that below Hassan, the chief da’i or Grand Master, came the senior da’is, the ordinary da’is, the rafiqs or companions, the lasiqs or laymen, and finally the fidais (devotees) who committed the assassinations or murders. It may be no mere coincidence that the hierarchical division of the Knights Templar under their Grand Master into grand priors, knights, esquires, and lay brothers was closely to follow the hierarchy of the Assassins.

In his campaign of winning over garrisons, assassinating local governors and occupying strong points, Hassan terrorised the Sunnis, Persians and Turks alike. The Assassin fidai preferred the dagger as a weapon and the court or mosque as a place of execution. In this way, they can be likened to the Jewish Sicarii of the 1st century AD who also favoured the dagger as their weapon of choice and the Temple and its environs often as a place of execution. It also makes me think of the C’s references to daggers in the following extracts from the transcripts:
Session 12 July 1997:

Q: Okay, what is this P-S related to that appears on the stone slab from the Rennes le Chateau churchyard? Everybody is talking about the "Priory of Sion." But, what does this P-S mean? Is that it?

A: Look into ancient tongues...

Q: Ancient tongues? Get me a little closer to it!

A: Swords, daggers pierce...

Q: Is this P-S something about "Percy?" Swords, daggers, pierce... Damascus? Damascus steel?

A: Search for learning.

Session 6 September 1997:

Q: Okay, change gears: I read the other day that the word "Iscariot" means "from Sikarios," and this connects the Jesus story directly to my Paran Sikarios... the Percys, piercing, PS, etc. Could you comment on the fact that Judas Iscariot was "from Sikarios." Was he a member of the Paran Sikarios, the Assassini, a dagger man?

A: You are not to be told some things yet, because of your tendency to share before realizing the ramifications it can bring to your doorstep.

The medieval Assassins were strongly linked with Damascus in Syria and, as Laura notes, Damascus is also connected with the famous steel of that name from which such daggers were made. Since the Priory of Sion, both the original 12th Century Priory based in Jerusalem and its modern namesake, may well be linked to the Rosicrucians, this leads me to wonder if there is a connection between the Rosicrucians, the Osirians, the Sicarii, the Ismailis and the Assassins, if only through a shared ancestry, a connection which the Templars may have been aware of. Afterall, as I said above, Cairo, where the Ismaili missionaries came from, is the same location as Giza or Rostau (Rose Cross), where the Rosteem also hailed from:​

Session 4 October 1997:

Q: I also noticed that the word 'Osiris' could also be slightly modified to say 'of Sirius.' Comment, please.

A: Sirius was regarded highly in your "past."

Q: What was the foundation of this regard for Sirius?

A: "From whence cometh, is seen that which knows no limitation."*

*MJF: As an aside, it is interesting that the C’s should make this reference to “knows no limitation”. This statement may take us back to Pythagoras since, to the ancient Greek philosophers, the cosmos was fitted together harmoniously from unlimited things and limited things, both the cosmos as a whole and all things within it. For Pythagoras, the ‘limitless’ (or the ‘unlimited’) meant characterless, indefinite, unbounded by time or space, somewhat resembling the primordial description in Genesis of the earth ‘without form and void’ or today’s quantum foam. As Kitty Ferguson comments: “The ‘limitless’ was a situation with no differentiation, no choice made, no orders given, no laws laid down that would allow or compel some things to happen but not others”. It was the ‘limiting’ that was responsible for differentiation. For the Greek philosopher Anaximander, who Pythagoras may have studied with, the limitless was a fundamental background to eternally continuing cycles of destruction and generation (a philosophy shared by Hinduism). He associated the limitless with time. For Pythagoras, the limitless and the limiting ‘must necessarily be locked together by a harmony if they are to be held together in a world. Harmony had to be a ‘first principle’, maybe the most fundamental of all.

This indirect link to Pythagoras may even shed some light on the strange reference the C’s made to “Magna” in the following excerpt from the transcripts:

Q: Okay, in this relief painting done by Berenger Sauniere in the church at Rennes le Chateau, Mary Magdalene is depicted as gazing hopefully or reverently at a tree branch formed into a cross, stuck in the ground. What kind of tree is it?

A: The "tree of life."

Q: Well, I had a different idea... some people say it is an acacia tree. Are you saying it is not a genus, horticulturally?

A: Genus is family tree.

Q: And what family is it a family tree for?

A: Check your Magna for lesson.

Q: My magna? What in the world? Okay, "blue apples:" Stones or grapes?

A: Why not both?

In my article Abbé Saunière and the Rosicrucians Part 2, I had this to say about the above extract:

“I suggested early on in this thread that the term “Magna” might be related to the famous declaration of the English Barons known as ‘Magna Carta’ (a sort of medieval Bill of Rights) because of Laura’s English heritage. However, given their references to “blue apples”, “stones or grapes [of wrath]”, I now think the C’s are talking of ‘Magna Graecia’ (or Greater Greece), the name given by the Romans to the coastal areas of Southern Italy in the present-day Italian regions of Campania, Apulia, Basilicata, Calabria and Sicily; these regions were extensively populated by Greek settlers.

The term Magna Graecia (Megale Hellas) first appeared in PolybiusHistories, where he ascribed the term to Pythagoras and his philosophical school at Croton in Southern Italy. This last point might be the reason why the C’s referred to a “lesson” since you obviously attend lessons in a school.”

Pythagoras had set up his college of learning at Croton, a coastal town in this region that was mainly populated by Achaeans and Spartans originally from mainland Greece.

Interestingly, the C’s also refer above to “stones” and Pythagoras was known to use pebbles (small stones) to illustrate his mathematical ideas during his lessons.

Q: Could you elaborate on that?

A: Could but will not.

Q: Why?

A: Because you can!

Q: In reading the transcripts, I came across a reference to a 'pact' made by a group of STS individuals, and it was called 'Rosteem,' and that this was the origin of the Rosicrucians. In the book 'The Orion Mystery,' it talks about the fact that Giza was formerly known as RosTau, which is 'Rose Cross.' Essentially, I would like to understand the symbology of the Rose affixed to the Cross. It seems to me that the imagery of Jesus nailed to the Cross is actually the Rose affixed to the Cross. How does Jesus relate to the Rose?

A: No, it is from the Rose arose the Cross.

The references to Osiris and Sirius in the above extract makes me think of the Osirians, who the C’s said were the pro-genitors of Freemasonry whose formation dates back to 5633 B.C. The Osirians in turn could be linked with the Rosteem, who were the pro-genitors of the Rosicrucians according to the C’s:

Session 7 March 1995

Q: (L) Who were the Elohim of the Bible?
A: Transdefinitive. And variable entities. [...] First manifestation was human, then non-human. [...]
Q: (L) Well, what brought about their transformation from human to non-human?
A: Pact or covenant.
Q: (L) They made a pact or covenant with each other?
A: No, with 4th density STS.
Q: (L) Well, that is not good! Are you saying that the Elohim are STS? Who were these STS beings they made a pact with?

A: Rosteem, now manifests as Rosicrucians.
Q: (L) What is their purpose?
A: As yet unrevealable to you.

This seems to link the Rosteem with the biblical Elohim, who were originally human but became transdefinitive entities (shapeshifters like vampires or werewolves?) after entering into a pact with 4th density STS. It is curious that many ufologists today link the star system Sirius with aliens who have long had interactions with humanity, including the so called Nommos, who are star visitors revered by the Dogon tribe of Mali in North Africa. Could there have been an interaction between these Sirians and the Osirians, who the C’s described as being overseers and part of a mysterious and secret deeper knowledge organisation they referred to as “the quorum”:

Session 16 October 1994:

A: Overseers.

Q: (L) Of what?

A: The status of quorum.

Q: (L) What is the quorum?

A: Deeper knowledge organization. Totally secret to your kind as of yet. Very important with regard to your future.

Q: (L) In what way?

A: Changes.

Q: (L) Can you get more specific? Is that changes to us personally?

A: Partly.

Q: (L) Earth changes?

A: Also.

Q: (L) What is the relationship between this quorum and the Cassiopaeans?

A: They communicate with us regularly.

Q: (L) Do they do this knowing you are Cassiopaeans or do they do it thinking...

Q: (L) Has there been an ongoing relationship between the Cassiopaeans and this quorum for these thousands of years?

A: For some time as you measure it.

This makes me wonder if the Osirians may also have been linked in some way to the group the C’s were in contact with on the planet Kantek before it blew up, a few members of which escaped to Earth using the Holy Grail (presumably in its TDARM teleportation mode) or Mother Stone.

The Assassins and the Knights Templar

Given what has been said above, we may now view the Assassins and the Knights Templar not just as two opposing orders of religious warrior bands but as secret societies with their own peculiar initiation rites and bodies of esoteric knowledge (much of which may have been shared knowledge inherited from the same root (tree of knowledge?). However, unlike the Templars, the Assassins functioned much like the modern-day Mafia by using their strongholds to operate a widespread protection racket underpinned by the threat of violence and death. Their techniques helped to undermine the Turkish empire and to further fragment the already fragmented Arab world. Politically motivated murders were commonplace, and suspicion ran riot throughout the Middle East. As a result, the Crusaders came to a Holy Land where they faced a divided enemy, which had been disorganised by the Assassins. This state of affairs played into the Crusaders’ hands and was undoubtedly an unforeseen consequence of the Assassins’ machinations.

Hugh de Payens, the founder of the Templars, already knew of the Assassins when he formed his organisation. Indeed, the Christian and Muslim Military Orders were aware of each other in Syria before the Templar Rule was written in 1128. Even the colours worn by the Templars, red crosses on a white tunic, were the same as the Assassin rafiqs, who wore red caps and belts and white tunics. Some claim that the Templars adopted the Assassins “hues of innocence and blood, and of pure and murder” only because their rival military order, the Knights Hospitaller, wore black. Whatever the truth may have been, the function of the Templars was virtually identical to that of the Assassins, i.e., to serve as an independent power on the side of their religious faith. However, when the Shi’itte caliphate finally fell in Egypt, the Assassins were in such despair that they even offered to convert to Christianity. Any prospect of this was put paid to when the Templars assassinated the Assassin envoys on their return from interviewing the King of Jerusalem, which led to the end of any co-operation between the two warrior orders of Christianity and Islam. Then not long afterwards, the disastrous battle of Hattin, would see the Christian defenders of Jerusalem capitulate to the army of the Kurdish general Saladin who had succeeded in uniting the divided Muslim states in a jihad against the infidels. As Sinclair notes, the fall of Jerusalem put an end to the main purpose of the Templars, since its knights were the guardians of the Temple of Solomon and the protectors of pilgrims to the Christian holy places, which were now in Moslem hands. Having lost their original raison d’ȇtre, the Templars had to seek a new role.

Sinclair notes that during their time in the Holy Land, the Templars absorbed a great deal of contemporary Arab philosophy and science and building techniques, which had been derived from classical Greek thought. The Templars had many masons and builders in their ranks, and they used the Temple and building tools and implements in the symbolism of their designs and in their ceremonies. In essence they were Neo-Platonists. They (like the later Freemasons) believed in One God, the Architect of the World, in Whom the members of all religions, Christian and Moslem and Jew, might believe. In this manner they could be said to be early ecumenists. However, this principle, which was central to their beliefs, would later lead to the Templars facing charges of heresy. For Sinclair, the Templars were the conduit from the Near East of hermetic and cabbalistic knowledge passed on to the original Scottish Masons and eventually to all Freemasons.

Thus, the Templars adopted from oriental mysticism the secret knowledge or gnosis. Its sacred geometry was the octagon contained within the circle (think here of the Buddhist Mandala). The Islamic Mosque, the Dome of the Rock, which contained a holy stone, was built by Islamic architects as eight equal walls holding up a golden dome. This building was guarded by the Templars during the 90 years of the Christian Kingdom of Jerusalem in the 12th Century and its shape influenced all Templar architecture. The Templars believed that it resembled the original Temple of Solomon. As we have previously learned, octagonal chapels are to be found in many Templar presbyteries, particularly at Tomar the Templar centre in Portugal. Eight regular walls were also favoured in their design of Chapter Houses beside the Gothic cathedrals which they helped to construct in the 12th and 13th Centuries. Incidentally, to show a later link with Freemasonry, the renowned English architect Sir Christopher Wren, himself a Grand Master Mason who had access to early masonic craft documents, based the dome of his greatest creation, St Paul’s Cathedral in London, on the Dome of the Rock.​

The Alchemists

Although Sinclair does not touch on it, the Templars are also considered to have been alchemists, an esoteric art that had its roots in Ancient Egypt and the Far East, the name deriving from the old Coptic name for Egypt, kēme (hieroglyphic 𓆎𓅓𓏏𓊖 khmi), meaning 'black earth', which refers to the fertile and auriferous (gold bearing) soil of the Nile valley, as opposed to red desert sand. This leads me to recall that the C’s once suggested that the medieval alchemists had gained their knowledge from original Egyptian sources:​

A: And you may see the connection. Why do you suppose alchemists knew of the secrets brought "to the table" by the Maya/Egyptians?

Laura wondered whether this may be a mathematical table of some sort, to which the C’s then replied that this was a start. However, the alchemists were, amongst other things, the proto chemists of the Middle Ages, so the C’s could have been referring to the chemical knowledge the alchemists possessed that would one day help to establish the periodic table of the chemical elements first formulated by the Russian chemist Dmitri Mendeleev in 1869 (which interestingly came to him in a dream). Although Mendeleev had gaps in his original table where elements had not yet been discovered, he was able to predict some of the properties of these missing elements by using the periodic law. In essence, the periodic table is a graphic formulation of the periodic law, which states that the properties of the chemical elements exhibit an approximate periodic dependence on their atomic numbers.

It is highly unlikely that the alchemists of the Middle Ages knew of any of this, but they were certainly acquainted with some of the properties of the elements (compounds) they used in their experimentation. Of course, much of their focus was placed on trying to turn base metals like lead into gold. It may be that like David Hudson in the late 20th Century, they stumbled across the secret of monoatomic gold (Ormus), as possessed by the Ancient Egyptians, which it would seem Abraham/Moses (as a prince of the house of Pharaoh) was also aware of given what happened after the biblical episode of the Golden Calf. Could this be what the C’s are referring to here. What of the Maya in Mexico and Central America though? Did they possess this knowledge too? Here is what the C’s had to say about the Mayans:​

A: The Mayans were a trasitory people who still exist in the lands that you refer to as Central America. And who have certain physical features that are not consistent with the rest of human beings on 3rd density Earth environment, due to their interactions, in the past, as you measure time, with beings of other density levels.
Q: (L) What beings would those be?
A: Well, we have described 4th density STS beings on many occasions.
Q: (L) The Lizard Beings?

Given their long-term interaction with the Lizard Beings (Alpha Draconians), it is more than likely that the Mayans learned something of the chemical and physical nature of matter, which allowed them to discover the secrets of alchemy. Although it is not conclusive proof by any means, the discovery by archaeologists in 2003 of hundreds of golden-coloured orbs in a 100-meter-long tunnel under the Temple of Quetzalcoatl in the city of Teotihuacán (on the edge of today’s Mexico City) may suggest the Mayans used alchemical techniques to create gold from base metals Mysterious Golden Orbs, Hidden For 1800 Years, Found Beneath Ancient Mexican Pyramid (howandwhys.com).

1670509209806.png

Archaeologists from the Mexico National Institute of Anthropology and History excavated hundreds of mysterious metallic orbs of golden colour that had been buried in a hidden chamber deep beneath the Temple of Feathered Serpent for 1,800 years. The exact purpose of these orbs is still a mystery, but some archaeologists believe that it was used for performing rituals [MJF: Quoting what one archaeologist said on a documentary about Göbekli Tepe I watched recently - if you can’t find any other reason for the existence of ancient artefacts, then attribute them to rituals]. Although they call them orbs, you will notice that they look more like lumps, which is exactly what you might expect to find if you were using a crucible (a ceramic or metal container in which metals or other substances may be melted or subjected to very high temperatures) to transform base metals into gold. However, in this instance these orbs were seemingly made of clay, but they appeared to be made of metal due to a material called jarosite (formed by the oxidation of pyrite) that gives it a pale brass-yellow hue, a perfect resemblance of gold. Nevertheless, this shows that the Mayan priesthood possessed a working knowledge of chemistry.

The Ancient Egyptians also had their own interactions with 4th density STS beings (see my earlier post showing the depiction of a grey alien at the Temple of Abydos) but I would suggest their knowledge of alchemy may have derived instead from Atlantian knowledge buried by survivors of the Deluge beneath the Sphinx at Giza, as revealed by the C’s:

A: Visitors yes, but the Masonic creed is intertwined with ancient order of Essenes, arising out of ancient Egypt, from the secret knowledge stored at the base of the Sphinx, as left there by "Atlantean" survivors.

Was this secret knowledge found by the Ancient Egyptians, perhaps by Prince Thutmose (see my earlier article ‘Thutmose IV and the Dream Stele’), the grandfather of Pharaoh Akhenaten? As I have mentioned before, the Pharaohs of this age seem to have known the secret of monoatomic gold and even ingested it in the form of a white shew bread, as revealed by Temple frescoes. This knowledge was evidently passed on to Abraham/Moses who used it when converting the Golden Calf into an edible form that the rebellious Israelites were forced to ingest.

Returning to the Templars, from being originally a Middle Eastern centric religious order they went on to become a European wide organisation that had interests in so many things including, inter alia, agriculture, building construction, mining and other medieval industries. They were a bit like a modern-day multinational conglomerate with fingers in many pies. As regards their mining operations, they became proficient as miners and mineralogists in extracting and smelting metals from the earth including lead. I mention this because in a subsequent post, I intend to look again more closely at Oak Island and discuss recent discoveries made there, which may help to establish a link with the Knights Templar and/or the Knights of Christ. One of the key discoveries made includes the finding of a medieval 14th Century lead Templar cross, where an expert has opined that the lead used was mined from Southern Europe, most probably Southern France where the Templars had a strong presence. I will be using Andrew Sinclair’s book The Sword and the Grail extensively to establish a putative link between th
e Templars and Nova Scotia through his ancestor Prince Henry St Clair and by extension to the later Scottish Freemasons.
The Mystery Schools as Transmitters of Gnosis

In summation, there would seem to have been throughout recorded history a transmission of esoteric knowledge (gnosis), no doubt originally bestowed by Atlantian survivors, through the medium of various secret societies and religious orders. This would appear to have started post the Deluge with the Osirians (and perhaps the Rosteem) and continued through groups such as the ancient Essenes, the Pythagoreans, the Levites, the Therapeutae and Jewish Essenes, the Ismaili brotherhood and the Assassins, the Knights Templar right down to modern day mystery schools such as Freemasonry and the Rosicrucians. Mention should also be made here of the ancient mystery schools of Greece (especially the Eleusinian Mysteries), Rome, Persia and those of the Far East and India, and of the Druids who were a mystery school and priestly caste associated with the Celtic peoples of Europe (although there is good reason to believe that the Druids pre-dated the Celts). This secret knowledge or gnosis was only intended for the ears of initiates and adepts and not for the profane masses and was seldom, if ever, written down. To obtain it, initiates would usually have to undergo years of training at the hands of masters and pass various degrees or tests of proficiency in the knowledge. For those who reached the highest levels to become masters, enlightenment or illumination awaited.

As these orders or mystery cults died out over time, they would be replaced by another, which would keep alive the secret teachings under a new name or guise - think for example how the Knights Templar would morph into the Knights of Christ and the Freemasons. This reference to the Knights Templar and their offshoot (a horticultural term applicable to trees!) the Knights of Christ makes me think of Oak Island and its possible associations with the Knights Templar, who were reputedly the custodians of the Holy Grail. The oak trees that lent their name to the island were not indigenous to this region of Nova Scotia and would therefore seem to have been planted by Europeans. However, it should be noted that the oak tree was especially sacred to one ancient mystery school and that was the Druids. Could there be a hidden connection here? Perhaps, since there is good reason to believe that the Celts with their Druidic priesthood had settled in North America in the millennium prior to Christ, so I would not rule this connection out, as there have been numerous neolithic stone structures found all over North America, which are very similar to those found in Ireland, Britain, France, Spain and Portugal. As it happens. these standing stones are particularly prevalent in the northeast of the country.​

The writer Graham Hancock is someone who can vouch for this phenomenon through his own first-hand experience of using shamanic preparations that have been used for hundreds, if not thousands, of years by the indigenous shamans of Central and South America.
Guys like Hancock, or say Mike Cernovich or even perhaps people like Richard Sauder who believe they can access “spiritual” information via some sort of ritual with hallucinagens all have the same type of enlightenment experience. They’re left with some vague understanding that it was profound and perhaps, much like a heroine addict, they repeat the experience multiple times looking for the high they had during their first initiation. It’s like watching people I knew in high school do LSD, the end result is a bunch of scrambled thinking. Ultimately you’re not going to draw yourself closer to the creative half of the cosmos through those rituals.

All I’ve figured out after studying all the Secret Societies is just how banal and boring they are, they all use roughly the same sort of hooks on people, the same degrading rituals, the same mechanistic personalities. I suppose what’s interesting to me is how does one recover their virtue or soul after they’ve participated in that type of crap…. All the guys I knew in college who joined frats came out changed, in subtle but decidedly negative ways. They all lost their sense of virtue, if it was there to begin with.

The various methods used to access this altered state are very ancient. The ritual abstinence from food was as old as man. Practiced in the rituals of Eleusis, the initiate would undergo a prolonged period of fasting and then followed a period of waiting. This increased the sense of anticipation and heightened the mind, which would create the event in their mind before it actually occurred. No leader could ask for more. Eventually, the initiate was led into the Temple where they enjoyed a ritualistic meal and thus great effects were produced in the body with increased levels of sugar in the blood, the mind almost in a trance state. There was whirling like the dervishes, sleep-inducing drinks and play-acting by the great and seemingly powerful priests. Sacred objects and sacred words, at this point of heightened state, would be revealed. The age and breadth of this system of indoctrination can be seen in the closing words, "Cansha om pacsha," a Sanskrit term. Indeed, it is accepted by scholars that these rituals emerged in India from the ancient Brahmins. Strangely, these rituals also involved a sevenfold cord that marked the passing of the initiate.

I didn't finish reading the whole post, but this paragraph is quite interesting.

This is best understood using this analogy:

Suppose the power supply to your house has a drop in voltage. When that happens your appliances work half way or not at all. It is quite common that when that happens you unplug all your appliances. Why is that? Because when the power comes back on it comes with a power surge. OVERVOLTAGE. If you are not careful that overload can burn out the appliance.

As for the human body, it has the ability to build up a tolerance to that overload of energy. But two things can happen. The overload destroys a part of your body and it still works but you need a constant overload to make it work. You become addicted to the one who emits that overload. The second thing is that you gradually train your body and build a better resistance, a circuit capable of rectifying that overload and you can handle a stronger and higher energy. That translates into greater MENTAL power.

I have thought that many impressions, from influences A, B, and C have - to use the analogy - different electrical potentials. A man with the right circuitry can withstand tremendous impressions (the unknown).

Two men can look into the abyss. But only one will not be swallowed up by it. Because when he looked, he did not blink.

I didn't finish reading the whole post, but this paragraph is quite interesting.

This is best understood using this analogy:

Suppose the power supply to your house has a drop in voltage. When that happens your appliances work half way or not at all. It is quite common that when that happens you unplug all your appliances. Why is that? Because when the power comes back on it comes with a power surge. OVERVOLTAGE. If you are not careful that overload can burn out the appliance.

As for the human body, it has the ability to build up a tolerance to that overload of energy. But two things can happen. The overload destroys a part of your body and it still works but you need a constant overload to make it work. You become addicted to the one who emits that overload. The second thing is that you gradually train your body and build a better resistance, a circuit capable of rectifying that overload and you can handle a stronger and higher energy. That translates into greater MENTAL power.

I have thought that many impressions, from influences A, B, and C have - to use the analogy - different electrical potentials. A man with the right circuitry can withstand tremendous impressions (the unknown).

Two men can look into the abyss. But only one will not be swallowed up by it. Because when he looked, he did not blink.
One thing I think that’s perhaps relevant here is what was said by Castaneda and his process of first dealing with petty tyrants, which then allows you to deal with the unknown and then you can stand in the unknowable. The warrior essentially forges himself dealing with the petty tyrant.

That process isn’t available through any secret society or forced spiritual experience. If one wishes to pursue the STO pathway and graduate, you can’t skip steps.

To use your analogy above, you essentially build your circuits by dealing with the petty tyrants first, perhaps similar to what the C’s call building your receiver.

Guys like Hancock, or say Mike Cernovich or even perhaps people like Richard Sauder who believe they can access “spiritual” information via some sort of ritual with hallucinagens all have the same type of enlightenment experience. They’re left with some vague understanding that it was profound and perhaps, much like a heroine addict, they repeat the experience multiple times looking for the high they had during their first initiation. It’s like watching people I knew in high school do LSD, the end result is a bunch of scrambled thinking. Ultimately you’re not going to draw yourself closer to the creative half of the cosmos through those rituals.

All I’ve figured out after studying all the Secret Societies is just how banal and boring they are, they all use roughly the same sort of hooks on people, the same degrading rituals, the same mechanistic personalities. I suppose what’s interesting to me is how does one recover their virtue or soul after they’ve participated in that type of crap…. All the guys I knew in college who joined frats came out changed, in subtle but decidedly negative ways. They all lost their sense of virtue, if it was there to begin with.
I agree with you. There is undoubtedly a price to be paid for joining these societies. You will not come out unchanged. Perhaps the rituals lead to subtle forms of possession? The C's also said in the early days of the Cassiopeia project that changing your states of consciousness by using hallucinogenic substances was the worst way to achieve such states and could lead to lasting personal damage. I think Gardiner also echoes your sentiments in his article as regards the hooks these societies use on their members, especially narcotics.

To be fair to Hancock, I believe he only took Ayahuasca as part of an experiment connected to his research into shamanism. I only added this reference to Hancock's experiences because the weird part human creatures he saw in his visions seemed to be similar to those the Egyptians depicted in their art, e.g., birdmen.

These secret societies may well be banal and boring, but they have wielded immense power over the centuries, hence my reason for researching them here. Because they generally act behind the scenes, we underestimate how much influence they actually exert. I hope to demonstrate in a future post that the United States of America may well have been a Rosicrucian project from the very beginning with Sir Francis Bacon as its key architect. It may be of more than passing interest that the Greys (who are time travellers remember) abducted the lost Roanoke Colony sponsored by Sir Walter Raleigh but not the Jamestown Colony in Virginia sponsored by Sir Francis Bacon. Was it just because they got hungry or was there an alternative motive?​

To be fair to Hancock, I believe he only took Ayahuasca as part of an experiment connected to his research into shamanism. I only added this reference to Hancock's experiences because the weird part human creatures he saw in his visions seemed to be similar to those the Egyptians depicted in their art, e.g., birdmen.
That’s not why he took it though, he took it to try and somehow reconnect with his father who had passed. Consider the ramifications of that. There’s a thread on the forum about it.

The point being the corruption of “shamanism”, are you a shaman if you must invoke ritual and drugs?

The point being the corruption of “shamanism”, are you a shaman if you must invoke ritual and drugs?

I think there is a subtle difference. And it depends on the nature and essence of the plant and its hallucinogenic substance.

Many shamans use tobacco in their ritual actions. And we already know what tobacco does and how it works here in the forum. But give it a try. Instead of smoking a common cigar, try a Cuban cigar and you will notice that there is a degree of mental lucidity that you did not have before and that does not decrease the threshold of consciousness, on the contrary (well of course it depends on each person the effect) increases your attention. Something like the alertness of the cat.

Back
Top Bottom