Alton Towers, Sir Francis Bacon and the Rosicrucians

Thutmose IV and the Dream Stele

The finding of the Sphinx by Prince Thutmose is one of the most bizarre tales in the annals of ancient Egyptian history. Thutmose should never have become Pharaoh of Egypt, since he was not actually the crown prince and his father Amenhotep II's chosen successor to the throne. Thutmose's most celebrated accomplishment was the restoration of the Great Sphinx of Giza and subsequent commission of the Dream Stele. Some scholars have even speculated that Thutmose ousted his older brother in order to usurp power and then commissioned the Dream Stele in order to justify his unexpected kingship. However, I think there is far more to the story than this. What is important to us though is that Thutmose was the grandfather of Pharaoh Akhenaten, who we know possessed the Merkaba or Holy Grail. But how did he come by it?

According to Thutmose's account as recorded on the Dream Stele, while the young prince was out on a hunting trip, he stopped to rest under the head of the Sphinx, which was buried up to the neck in sand. He soon fell asleep and had a dream in which the Sphinx told him that if he cleared away the sand and restored it, he would become the next pharaoh. After completing the restoration of the Sphinx, he placed a carved stone tablet, now known as the Dream Stele, between the two paws of the Sphinx. The restoration of the Sphinx and the text of the Dream Stele could be viewed, if one was of a cynical frame of mind, as a piece of propaganda on Thutmose's part, intended to bestow legitimacy upon his unexpected kingship.

The fact that the Sphinx was buried up to its neck in sand should not be considered far fetched since this would not be the first or last time this was the case. It is likely that the Sphinx was partially buried when Napoleon Bonaparte was campaigning in Egypt, as this famous portrait by Jean-Léon Gérôme suggests:​

1653868447820.png
Bonaparte Before the Sphinx

Writers regularly repeat the falsity that Napoleon's troops shot off the nose of the Sphinx on their campaign in Egypt in 1798-1801. The French artist Frederic Luis Norden's drawing of the Sphinx from 1737 shows the Sphinx's nose already destroyed and the draftsman Dominique Vivant Denon (1747-1825) who accompanied Napoleon on his campaign shows the same. Napoleon admired the ancient works of Egypt and brought scientists, artists, and engineers with him to study and record the monuments, not destroy them. Interestingly, Napoleon is also regularly credited with the observation that "history is the fable upon which the majority agree," and this is certainly as true of the Sphinx as it is of any other artifact or event from the past.

It is known that the Sphinx was buried in sand up to its shoulders until the early 1800s, when a Genoese adventurer named Capt. Giovanni Battista Caviglia attempted (and ultimately failed) to dig out the statue with a team of 160 men. Indeed, the Sphinx had been cleared of sand in the first century AD in honour of Emperor Nero and the Governor of Egypt, Tiberius Claudius Balbilus and possibly even earlier by Ramesses II the Great (1279–1213 BC), who may have undertaken a second excavation after that of Thutmose IV. Auguste Mariette, the discoverer of the Serpeum, managed to clear some of the sand from around the sculpture and Émile Baraize made another large excavation push from 1925 to 1936, as part of the restoration works he conducted on the Sphinx. But it wasn’t until the late 1930s that Egyptian archaeologist Selim Hassan was able to finally free the creature from its sandy tomb

Thutmose’s Dream

Around the time of the First Intermediate Period (described as a 'dark period' in ancient Egyptian history, which spanned approximately 125 years, c. 2181–2055 BC, after the end of the Old Kingdom), the Giza Plateau had been abandoned, and drifting sand eventually buried the Sphinx up to its shoulders. The fall of the Old Kingdom is often described as a period of chaos and disorder by some of the literature of the First Intermediate Period. The first documented attempt at an excavation dates to circa. 1400 BC, when the young Prince Thutmose, who would become the eighth pharaoh of the 18th Dynasty (reigning between 1401–1391 or 1397–1388 BC), gathered a team together and, after much effort, managed to dig out the front paws, between which he erected a shrine that housed the Dream Stele, an inscribed granite slab (which possibly was a repurposed door lintel from one of Khafre's temples – see more on this below). When the stele was discovered, its lines of text were already damaged and incomplete. An excerpt reads:

“... the royal son, Thothmos, being arrived, while walking at midday and seating himself under the shadow of this mighty god, was overcome by slumber and slept at the very moment when Ra is at the summit [of heaven]. He found that the Majesty of this august god spoke to him with his own mouth, as a father speaks to his son, saying: Look upon me, contemplate me, O my son Thothmos; I am thy father, Harmakhis-Khopri-Ra-Tum; I bestow upon thee the sovereignty over my domain, the supremacy over the living ... Behold my actual condition that thou mayest protect all my perfect limbs. The sand of the desert whereon I am laid has covered me. Save me, causing all that is in my heart to be executed.

Thou shalt wear the White Crown and the Red Crown upon the Throne of Geb, the Hereditary Prince. The land shall be thine, in its length and in its breath, that which the eye of the All-Lord shines upon. The food of the Two Lands shall be thine, the great tribute of all countries, the duration of a long period of years. My face is directed to you, my heart is to you; Thou shalt be to me the protector of my affairs, because I am ailing in all my limbs. The sands of the Sanctuary, upon which I am, have reached me; turn to me in order to do what I desire. I know that thou art my son, my protector; behold; I am with thee, I am thy leader.

The white and red crowns referred to here may be esoteric code for the two spirals of energy that flow up through the Chakra system, meeting in the Crown Chakra to induce the state of Kundalini, as discussed in my earlier posts. This would mean that he would become enlightened and a shining one (transmuted in the language of the alchemists). This suggests to me that the Sphinx was promising to pass on to him secret esoteric knowledge that would enlighten him and make him all powerful.​

See also: Dream Stele (Sphinx Stela) | Ancient Egypt Online

Tuthmosis did as he was instructed and went on to become the pharaoh Tuthmosis IV. In gratitude he promoted ReHoremakhet above AmunRe, dedicated a temple to Horemakhet and placed the stele between the paws of the Sphinx to record the tale.

It has been noted by some experts that the stele may not, in fact, date to the reign of Tuthmosis. It is possible that it is a replacement for an earlier stele, or that it was placed there some time after to enhance the reputation of either the pharaoh or the Sphinx itself. The Stele is actually the lintel of a doorway from the mortuary temple of Khafre’s Pyramid.

1653868617637.png
The Dream Stele of Tuthmose IV

So why make such a fuss about this dream? Well, it’s the consequences that flow from this dream and Tuthmose’s subsequent ascent of the throne and his future lineage that is important to our quest. It may be worth looking as well at what the C’s had to say in the transcripts about the Sphinx to pick up more clues:

Session 26 July 1997:

Q: Now, all these Masons are very hot on the Sinclair family and the Rosslyn Chapel. They are certain that their guys came to America, because in this chapel, built supposedly by a Master Mason, there are carvings of corn, as in maize, and aloe vera plants. This is evidence, to them, that Prince Henry the Navigator and all the Templars and all that...

A: Nonsense!

Q: Well, then, what IS the explanation for these carvings in Rosslyn Chapel?

A: Visitors yes, but the Masonic creed is intertwined with ancient order of Essenes, arising out of ancient Egypt, from the
secret knowledge stored at the base of the Sphinx, as left there by "Atlantean" survivors.

[.....]

Q: Okay. The Templars were formed in Jerusalem. They were there for quite a while with no record of doing any of the things that the group supposedly intended to do. There are a lot of rumours... what were they doing in Jerusalem?

A: Templars held the secret of levitation.

Q: Is this something... and I am talking about the 9 guys in Jerusalem... did they discover some document in Jerusalem that gave them this secret?

A: Yes.

Q: And is this how they were able to get so much support from certain royal houses and so forth?

A: It is time for you to study Kaballah again, but be careful!!

Q: Okay. I have several books on the subject. I will start tomorrow. Now, when the Templars were arrested, they were accused of worshipping a head, or skull, and also the god Baphomet. Were these spurious accusations designed to defame them?

A: Skull was of pure crystal.

Q: What is the definition of the god 'Baphomet', if they did, indeed, worship such?

A: The holder of the Trent.

So, in the extract above we see references to the Sphinx, the Freemasons, the Templars, Kaballah, Baphomet - the skull of pure crystal and the ‘holder of the Trent’. Quite a mixture you might say. However, it is the reference to the Masonic creed being intertwined with the ancient order of Essenes, arising out of ancient Egypt, from the secret knowledge stored at the base of the Sphinx, as left there by "Atlantean" survivors that particularly interests me here in relation to Tuthmose IV’s dream involving the Sphinx. Note first the C’s refer to the “Masonic creed”, suggesting, despite protestations by the Masons to the contrary, that Freemasonry is at its root a religion. Secondly, they tell us that the Essenes are an ancient order arising out of ancient Egypt, which shows that the origins of Essenes long pre-date the Jewish Essenes of Judea/Palestine in Christ’s time. However, this suggests to me that a party of Egyptian Essenes may have formed part of the group that left Egypt with Abraham/Moses and Nefertiti/Sarah. If so, could Meritaten/Hagar have been one of these Essenes? Third, we learn that the Freemasons (Osirians) are intertwined with the Essenes. This point certainly needs further exploration.

So, did Tuthmose IV discover a hidden store of knowledge at the base of the Sphinx after clearing away the sand? Could Thutmose have even discovered the pure crystal skull referred to as “Baphomet” by the Templars – an immense repository of stored/downloaded information and ancient wisdom (a ‘Hall of Records’ in itself), which I think is the Merkaba/Matriarch Stone or the Holy Grail? If so, this would explain how the Holy Grail ended up in Akhenaten’s possession but also begs the question how it ended up being buried in the sand in the first place. Carrying on with the extracts from the transcripts though:​

Session 5 October 1994:

Q: (L) Is that, as some people claim, the true meaning of the search for the Holy Grail, that it is not a cup but the "Sang Real", or holy blood line?
{See "Holy Blood, Holy Grail." by Lincoln, Leigh and Baigent.}

[....]

Q: (L) What land did Noah/Utnapishtim live in, what continent?

A: Atlantis.

Q: (L) Where did the ark land after the receding of the waters?

A: Egypt.

[....]

Q: (L) What was the event a hundred or so years after the flood of Noah that was described as the confusing of languages, or the tower of Babel?

A: Spiritual confluence.

Q: (L) What purpose did the individuals who came together to build the tower intend for said tower?

A: Electromagnetic concentration of all gravity waves.

Q: (L) And what did they intend to do with these concentrated waves?

A: Mind alteration of masses.

Q: (L) What intention did they have in altering the mind of the masses?

A: Spiritual unification of the masses.

Q: (L) Who were the "gods" that looked down on the tower of Babel, at those who were building it with the intention of unification, and decided to destroy their works?

A: Lizards.

Q: (L) Okay, so the Lizzies blew up the tower of Babel. What else did they do to the minds of mankind; did they do something causing literal disruption of their understanding of language?

A: Close.

Q: (L) What tool did they use to accomplish this divisiveness?

A: Brainwashing of masses.

Q: (L) Did they do this through implants and abduction?

A: Partly.

[.....]

Q: (L) What object were the ancients going to place in the tower of Babel to...

A: Crystal.

[....]

Q: (L) Who built the great pyramid?

A: Atlanteans.

Q: (L) What year was it built?

A: 10643 years ago.

Q: (L) Why was it built? What purpose was it used for?

A: Capture cosmic energy

Q: (L) And what was this cosmic energy used for once it was captured?

A: Many things. Power, transport, healing, mind control, climate, et cetera.

Q: (L) Who built the sphinx?

A: Same.

Q: (L) Was the sphinx built at the same time?

Q: (L) Why was the sphinx built? What was its purpose?

A: Temple.

Q: (L) Are there records buried under the sphinx?

So, again we see a reference to there being records buried under the Sphinx at Giza and that its original purpose was that of a temple. We also see the search for the Holy Grail being tied up with a holy bloodline, which seems to be intimately connected to the Perseids and by extension Akhenaten and his daughter Meritaten/Hagar/Kore, the last of the Perseids. You will also note that the Tower of Babel is meant to be used for the purpose of the spiritual unification of the masses and this was to be achieved by a crystal. Later they say that one of the purposes of the Great Pyramid of Giza, built by the Atlanteans (meaning Atlantean survivors’ descendants) was “mind control” [MJF: think of HAARP and the 5G network here]. This made me think that the Tower of Babel and the Great Pyramid of Giza could have been one and the same thing and the crystal they are referring to was the pure crystal skull called ‘Baphomet’, which eventually came into the possession of the Templars and has been hidden awaiting rediscovery ever since. Unfortunately, for my theory, the C’s have said elsewhere that:​

Q: (L) What did the Tower of Babel look like?

A: Looked very similar to your Washington monument. Which re-creation is an ongoing replication of a soul memory.

The Tower of Babel story was inherited by the Jews during their exile in Babylon, whose ancient roots lay in Sumerian Mesopotamia. However, none of the ancient ziggurats discovered in what was Mesopotamia (now Iraq) are, I think, old enough to have been the Tower of Babel of Nimrod’s time. Besides the Washington Monument is an obelisk not a ziggurat. Moreover, the Tower of Babel incident was supposed to have happened not long after the Deluge or Noah’s Flood. Indeed, the C’s have affirmed above that Noah/Utnapishtim’ Ark landed in Egypt, which suggests the Tower of Babel would have ben built in Egypt and not Mesopotamia. There are, of course, numerous obelisks in Egypt, although some have been taken to European capitals such as Rome, London, Paris, Berlin and Constantinople (now Istanbul). Which obelisk may have been the Tower of Babel is open to question but I am aware of an obelisk, which was probably the largest standing obelisk ever constructed in Egypt but which is no longer extant, although its massive base still survives that could have been the obelisk in question.
Again from the same session:

Q: (L) Would the great pyramid in Egypt still work if someone knew how to use it?

A: It still works today even though it isn't being artificially used. It was also a preservative chamber. If you were to walk inside the confines of the great pyramid and then leave the body, your body would retain its structure for quite some time. This ability has contributed to the preservation of the actual structure.

Q: (L) What did the original face on the sphinx look like?

A: Looked like a representation of a feline and a human.

This last statement is very intriguing to me, since Richard Hoagland has conjectured that the Face on Mars has a similar dual feline/human aspect as do some Mayan graphics and the C’s have said that the Face on Mars was created by Atlanteans.

The Grail as the Sang Real

You will note that I have deliberately included the opening statement by Laura from the Session 5 October 1994 quoted above that the true meaning of the search for the Holy Grail is not a cup or chalice but the "Sang Real", or holy blood line discussed in the "Holy Blood and the Holy Grail" by Lincoln, Leigh and Baigent. You may say that this blows my theory that Baphomet is the Holy Grail out of the water. However, I believe the two things are in fact joined in a symbiotic union. The crystal skull Baphomet is an artefact, not a technology. It no doubt contains an immense amount of information, but it probably needs a human component to operate it in order to provide all the functions attributed to the Grail by legend, in fulfilment of its role as the “Gift of God”. In the way that some things are now controlled by biometric readings (such as entrance to secure facilities), I think the operation of the Grail may be linked to the thought waves or biorhythms of a certain bloodline – a ‘Grail Family’ let’s say, perhaps even the ‘Sons of Belial’. Some inkling of how the crystal skull may have been used can be gleaned from what the C’s said about the Mitchell-Hedges crystal skull in the Session dated 2 November 1994:​

Q: (L) Who carved the crystal skull found in Central America?
A: Mayans.
Q: (L) What was the purpose of that skull?
A: Study brain. Long message follows pause: Now: skull was to learn about soul; reflective remolecularization imaging. Grays do this with abductees.
Q: (L) Through what kind of instrument.
A: Energy focusing.

Moreover, the C’s have spoken elsewhere of ‘undreamed of treasure’ that can be both physical, spiritual or knowledge-based treasure, which I think is a description that applies equally to the Grail:

Q: You previously talked about 'undreamed of treasure in alfalfa fields of Rhineland.' Is this a physical, spiritual or knowledge based treasure?

A: It is all three.

It is interesting that in his story of Parzival, Wolfram von Essenbach claimed that the Grail, which to him was a stone from Heaven guarded by the Knights Templar, is served by a Grail Family and the Grail calls to those whom it wishes to serve it, with their names appearing on the outer surface of the Grail - see my earlier post ‘The Grail Bloodline’ from which I now quote:​

Hear now how those called to the Grail are made known. On the stone, around the edge, appear letters inscribed, giving the name and lineage of each one, maid or boy, who is to take the blessed journey. No one needs to rub out the inscription, for once he had read the name, it fades away before his eyes. All those grown to maturity came there as children. Blessed is the mother who bore a child destined to do service there. Poor and rich alike rejoice if their child is summoned to join the company. They are brought there from many lands. From sinful shame they are more protected than others, and receive good reward in Heaven. When life dies for them here they are given perfection there.

Hence, it would seem the Grail, or the Grail family, calls certain individuals into its service from the outside world – individuals who must be initiated into some sort of mystery. At the same time, it sends trained servants out into the world to perform actions on its behalf and sometimes this is to occupy a throne. For the Grail, apparently, possesses the power to create kings:​

Maidens are appointed to care for the Grail … That was God’s decree, and these maidens performed their service before it. The Grail selects only noble company. Knights devout and good, are chosen to guard it. The coming of the high stars brings this people great sorrow, young and old alike. God’s anger at them has lasted all too long. When shall they ever say yes to joy? … I will tell you something more, whose truth you may well believe. A twofold chance is often theirs; they both receive and give profit. They receive young children there, of noble lineage and beautiful. And if anywhere a land loses its lord, if the people there acknowledge the Hand of God, and seek a new lord, they are granted one from the company of the Grail. They must treat him with courtesy, for the blessing of God protects him.

Baigent, Leigh and Lincoln Baigent, picked up on the issue of secrecy in relation to the Grail by citing the following passage from Parzival:​

The men [of the Grail family] God sends forth secretly, the maidens leave openly … Thus the maids are sent out openly from the Grail, and the men in secret, that they may have children who will in turn one day enter the service of the Grail, and serving, enhance its company. God can teach them how to do this.

For Baigent, Leigh and Lincoln, this suggested that at some point the Grail family somehow incurred God’s wrath. They thought the allusion to ‘God’s anger at them’ echoed medieval statements about the Jews. They also thought it echoed the title of a mysterious book associated with the alchemist Nicolas FlamelThe Sacred Book of Abraham the Jew, Prince, Priest, Levite, Astrologer and Philosopher to that Tribe of Jews who by the Wrath of God were dispersed amongst the Gauls.

I also added that: “From my own point of view, I wonder if the reference to ‘God’s anger at them’ links instead to Akhenaten and his family, including the last survivor Kore, who may have ended up with the Celtic peoples of the British Isles, who subsequently seeded their stock in Gaul or France, since there has always been a close relationship between the Gauls and their Celtic cousins in Britain and Ireland throughout the centuries. Moreover, the reference to the ‘coming of the high stars’ makes me think of the cometary bombardment of Europe at the time of Akhenaten, which coincided with the last visit of the cometary cluster 3,600 years ago.”

I have read recently that Wolfram didn’t write fiction, which suggests he always meant what he said in his writings. If Wolfram’s claims are correct, could it be that Prince Tuthmose was summoned not by the Sphinx but by the Grail and did it use its power to make him the king of Egypt? Could that tribe of Jews dispersed amongst the Gauls (today the French) have been the Tribe of Benjamin, some of whom by tradition settled in southern France after their defeat in the Battle of Gibeah (see more below on this)?

I have also come across an unlikely source for pinning down the region where the Holy Grail may be located. This man was Otto Rahn a (reluctant) member of the SS who both before and during the Second World War spent a considerable amount of time in the French Pyrenees searching for the Grail on behalf of Adolf Hitler and the Nazis. This link between Rahn and Hitler made me recall this exchange with the C’s in the Session dated 6 June 1998:​

Q: Aryans are not precisely known as a sect, but what sect is there among Aryans that you were referring to; what is it called?

A: White sect.

Q: So, they call it the White Sect. Is it like the White Brotherhood?

A: Those of fair complexion who wear white robes.

Q: (T) We call them KKK here! (L) Similar to the Templars? Is there, for example, a name that they call themselves?

A: White Sect.

Q: And when they call themselves this, in what language did they create this moniker?

A: Aramaic.
[MJF: the Essenoi?]

Q: So, we need to know what it is in Aramaic. What kind of teachings did they follow?

A: Similar to the monks of orthodox Christianity.

Q: Is it true that the Essene community that was attempting to prepare a vessel for the coming of the messiah, that this was their whole plan, their work?

A: No.

Q: This sect existed... where was this monastery or group located?

A: Near today's Haifa.

[....]

Q: Should I just drop the whole bloodline thing?

A: Why?

Q: Well, because you are saying I would approach it in an improper manner, and I am getting roadblocks and frustration, and I certainly don't want that!

A: So, find the proper manner.

Q: I don't know what you mean by proper manner. What's the proper manner?

A: Gradual passage of phases.

Q: Is that the proper manner?

Q: (T) Which phases are passing gradually?

A: The answer to that is the clue you need most.

Q: (T) Phases of what?

A: It is the discovery that fosters the learning.

Q: So, I will discover these as I go along, I guess. One dot leads to the next dot. The only way to learn is to do it. (A) The original questions was whether we should follow this bloodline research... to what purpose?

A: Bloodlines reveal destiny. Why do you think they have been covered up so thoroughly?

[....]

Q: {Question lost because of tape malfunction} [MJF: Possibly related to the Holy Grail]

A: It was der Fuhrer who tried hardest. But not nearly enough.

Q: {Question lost because of tape malfunction.}

A: Find it in order to supercede the very power structure that created him.

Q: What power structure was this?

A: The "Third Reich."

Q: And who created the Third Reich?

A: Illuminati.

Q: So Hitler thought he could find something that would enable him to take complete control...

A: Sort of like a termite trying to vanquish "Orkin."

Q: {Question lost because of tape malfunction.}

A: Not tried, succeeded!

[....]

Q: What is it in this bloodline that makes it so important to cover it up?

A: It would lead directly to verity on a scale never before seen on earth while at 3rd density STS.

Q: And what would be the result of this verity?

A: The truth shall set you free... as you are imprisoned.

Rahn was a diligent researcher and his conclusions have helped me to understand certain things that were less clear to me before. However, his focus on the Grail and the Cathars’ role in protecting it has led me to appreciate even more that the real secret of the ‘Rennes-le-Chateau’ mystery is the Grail and the Grail bloodline and not Visigoth, Roman, Jewish or Templar treasure. I aim to expand on these insights in upcoming posts.

Edgar Cayce and the Hall of Records

I am also adding this exchange from the transcripts, which suggests the Egyptian authorities may have come close to unearthing Edgar Cayce’s Hall of Records:

Session 14 May 1998:

Q: Anything in particular about what is going on with the pyramid, the purported preparations to open the door in the shaft, the supposed discovery of chambers under the Sphinx... What exactly IS going on there?

A: That would be long and complex. Best to refer to Cayce.

Q: So, what Cayce had to say is what is going on?

A: Essentially.

Q: Why are the Egyptian authorities being so uncooperative?

A: Mostly protective for politically motivated reasons

Laura then went on in that session to ask advice for her friend Blue who was visiting Giza.

Q: Can you offer any particular advice for Blue while he is in the pyramid itself?

A: Pyramid is slow to give up secrets to those looking directly.

Q: So, if you don't look for anything in particular?

A: Maybe one should also gaze skyward.

This suggestion to look skyward may link with matters the C’s discussed in the Session 22 August 1998 where the C’s mentioned supernovae:

Q: So, there are some that have not been found yet. Now, according to this book, the ‘Message of the Sphinx,’ they are saying that the orientation of the pyramid complex which includes the Sphinx, designates or denotes a time, or replicates on the ground the pattern of Orion related to the constellation of Leo exactly 10,500 years ago. What is the significance of this date 10,500 years ago?

A: Complex, but what about Orion?!?

Q: What about Orion?

A: For you to surmise.

Q: Was this a date when the ships from Orion arrived to go into orbit around the Earth?

A: No. Now you should study all you can about supernovae.

Q: Okay, there was a mention of a supernovae in this book. Was there a supernova at that particular time?

A: Maybe, but the real
question should be: Will there be one again, and soon?

Q: They have said that this designates the lowest point of Orion in the precessional cycle, the nadir of the cycle, and that the midheaven would be 2400 AD. If you have the representation of this precessional nadir, what is the next ‘notch’ on the clock? Is it going to be the midheaven of the cycle 400 years or so from now?

A: Best not to assume without adequate date.

Q: Okay. Well, the other thing that they mentioned was that this orientation of the Sphinx and the Pyramids dealt with what is called ‘Zep Tepi.’ It says: ‘In their most profound and beautiful religious texts, the ancient Egyptians spoke of the Time of the Gods, Zep Tepi, or the First Time, with the unshakeable conviction that there had indeed been such an epoch. In
other words, they believed that Zep Tepi had been an actual historical event. In line with their prevailing dualism, they also believed that it had been projected and recorded in the catalogue of the starry sky, and it was a story that was re-enacted endlessly in the cosmic setting by the cyclical displays of the celestial orbs and the constellations. What they had in mind was a kind of Cosmic Passion Play in which each main character was identified with a specific celestial body. Zep Tepi was regarded as a mysterious and golden age that had immediately followed creation.’ What can you comment about this Zep Tepi? Was Zep Tepi the time of the first civilization that had existed immediately after creation?

A: You are pursuing a “dead end” there.

Q: They say that there is a subterranean chamber under the sphinx that leads to all the other pyramids. Is this correct?

A: Yes. But more importantly, there is a buried capsule of sorts.

Q: Has this buried capsule been found?

A: Not uncovered, but the evidence exists.

Q: Are those Egyptians over there who are banning all the other people from excavating aware of this?

A: They fear ramifications.

So, we can see from the above that there is still a capsule of sorts buried under the Sphinx, which is yet to be excavated. One wonders what the C’s meant by a “capsule of sorts”. We are used today to the concept of time capsules being deliberately buried for later generations to find. However, I do not this is not what the C’s have in mind here. In the session dated 5 October 1994 they had said that there were records buried under the Sphinx. Again, in the session dated 26 July 1997 they said there was secret knowledge stored at the base of the Sphinx. Hence, we seem to be looking at some sort of data collection that might be stored within a device of some sort. Today we would store it on a computer or a date storage device such as a flash drive or a back-up drive. Since the Atlanteans were masters of crystallography, another possibility might be a crystal storage device, perhaps even a quartz crystal skull like the Mitchell-Hedges Skull. At a pinch, this could be viewed as a “capsule of sorts”. The C’s say evidence for it exists and one must assume this means in Egyptian texts or paintings. Whatever the truth of the matter, the fact that the C’s are saying that the Egyptian authorities fear the ramifications of its discovery, suggests that the Egyptian authorities have some notion of what it may be.

This leads me on to the C’s response to Laura’s questions about Zep Tepi or the First Time. The C’s tell Laura: “You are pursuing a “dead end” there”. However, you will note that they put “dead end” in quotes, which normally means that this is a clue in itself. The expression a “dead end” in English conveys the sense that you have come to the end of a road or passage from which no exit is possible, a blind alley. When used in relation to an investigation, for example, it suggests that there is no prospect of progress along the path you are pursuing – in other words it is a blind alley leading nowhere. This leads me to wonder whether the C’s are indicating that Zep Tepi is tied up with Atlantis and its destruction, which the Atlantean survivors/descendants who built the Pyramids at Giza would have been all too conscious of. I have seen it claimed that the Mexican festival of “The Day of the Dead” can be traced back to an ancient folk memory of the destruction of Atlantis. If so, it would truly be a “dead end” in every sense of the term since Atlantis is now inaccessible to us.

However, an alternative possibility is that “dead end” may relate in some way to Osiris, a primeval King of Egypt who was the Egyptian god of the Underworld or afterlife, the ‘lord of the dead’ in a similar fashion to the Greek Hades or the Roman Pluto. He was classically depicted, like the god Ptah, as a green-skinned deity with a pharaoh's beard, partially mummy-wrapped at the legs, wearing a distinctive atef crown, and holding a symbolic crook and flail.
1653869323136.png
You may also recall the story of Osiris being tricked by Seth into trapping himself in a box. Seth then proceeded to cut Osiris into pieces and hid those pieces until his sister and consort, Isis, found them and reassembled his body in order to sire Horus, who would grow up and take revenge on Seth for his father’s murder. Some Ancient Alien theorists see this story, however, from the perspective of Osiris being some sort of a machine or technology that was dismantled and then subsequently reassembled. If so, could part of that machine have been buried under the Sphinx as a capsule of sorts, in the form, possibly, of what we today would call its electronic brain or hard drive? Indeed, could it even be the head of Osiris?

Perhaps the Osiris machine looked something like this:

1653869353265.png

I hope to follow-up on this subject in a subsequent post as I think it will shed more light on the Holy Grail and its applications and make more sense of the Ark of the Covenant and why the Grail was so important to Abraham/Moses.

Continued in Part 2

Last edited:
Tuthmose IV and the Dream Stele Part 2

Tuthmose, Akhenaten and The Korahites

Apart from liberating the Sphinx, Thutmose IV's rule is also significant because he established peaceful relations with Mitanni, a Hurrian-speaking state in northern Syria and southeast Anatolia (in today’s Turkey). While the Mitanni kings and other members of royalty bore names of Indo-Aryan origin, and invoked Indo-Aryan deities, they probably used the language of the local people, which was at that time a non-Indo-European language, Hurrian. With the rapid ascent of the Hittite Empire, Mitanni and Egypt struck this alliance to protect their mutual interests from the threat of Hittite domination. Tuthmose subsequently married a Mitannian princess to seal the new alliance. Thutmose’s role in initiating contact with Egypt's former rival, Mitanni, is documented by Amarna letter EA 29 composed decades later by Tushratta, a Mittanian king who ruled during the reign of Akhenaten. Hence, the alliance with the Mitanni can be seen to continue into the reigns of Thutmose IV’s son and grandson. But that would not be the only royal union between the House of Pharaoh and the kingdom of Mittani. Quoting from Wikipedia:

Tushratta (Mitanni Aryan: Tvaiṣáratha; Akkadian: Tušratta and Tuišeratta was a king of Mitanni at the end of the reign of Amenhotep III and throughout the reign of Akhenaten in approximately the late 14th century BC. He was the son of Shuttarna II. His sister Gilukhipa and his daughter Tadukhipa were married to the Egyptian pharaoh Amenhotep III; Tadukhipa later married Akhenaten who took over his father's royal harem. He had been placed on the throne after the murder of his brother Artashumara. Thus, we see Tadukhipa becoming the wife of Akhenaten after the death of his father, Amenhotep III. Why is this important?

Well, some scholars tentatively identify Tadukhipa with Kiya, a known wife of Akhenaten. It has been suggested that the story of Kiya may be the source for the New Kingdom story called the "Tale of Two Brothers." This fable tells the story of how the pharaoh fell in love with a beautiful foreign woman after smelling her hair. If Tadukhipa was later known as Kiya, then she would have lived at Amarna where she had her own sunshade and was depicted with the pharaoh and at least one daughter. However, others such as Petrie, Drioton and Vandier have suggested that Tadukhipa was given a new name after becoming the consort of Akhenaten and is to be identified the famous Queen Nefertiti. This theory suggests that Nefertiti's name "the beautiful one has come" refers to her foreign origin, such as Tadukhipa's Mitanni origin. It is only fair to point out though that some believe Nefertiti was the daughter of Ay, a royal advisor, who would assume the throne after the death of Tutankhamun. Could the Tale of Two Brothers be a reflection perhaps of the story of Akhenaten and Prince Tuthmose (Abraham/Moses)?

This foreign, non-Egyptian, blood theme also continues with Akhenaten’s mother, Queen Tiye, the Great Royal Wife of Amenhotep III, Tuthmose IV’s son. Tiye's father, Yuya, was a non-royal, wealthy landowner from the Upper Egyptian town of Akhmim, where he served as a priest and superintendent of oxen or commander of the chariotry. Tiye's mother, Thuya, was involved in many religious cults, as her different titles attested (Singer of Hathor, Chief of the Entertainers of both Amun and Min), which suggests that she was a member of the royal family. However, Egyptologists have suggested that Tiye's father, Yuya, was of foreign origin due to the features of his mummy and the many different spellings of his name, which might imply it was a non-Egyptian name in origin. Some suggest that the queen's strong political and unconventional religious views might have been due not just to a strong character, but to her foreign descent. Tiye was married to Amenhotep III by the second year of his reign. He had been born of a secondary wife of his father, Tuthmose IV, and needed a stronger tie to the royal lineage.

Hence, this reveals to us that Akhenaten (a Perseid descendant) had a grandmother who was not an Egyptian but who may have been a Hurrian, and a mother whose father may have been a foreigner. The Hurrians (or Khurrites – which may have an etymological link with “Kore” and the biblical Korahites?) were a people who entered northern Mesopotamia (primarily modern Iraq) around 2300 BC and had mostly vanished by 1000 BC. It is generally believed that the speakers of this language originally came from the Armenian Highlands and spread over southeast Anatolia (Turkey) and northern Mesopotamia at the beginning of the 2nd millennium. This would suggest that the Hurrians were Indo-Europeans and therefore Aryans. If so, this means that Princess Meritaten (Hagar/Kore), Akhenaten and Nefertiti’s daughter, was primarily of Aryan stock – a point that should be born in mind when we come back to considering the C’s statement: “Arcadia is a crossroads for the one Essene, the Aryan one of Trent”.​

The Korahites

The Korahites (Hebrew: קרחי Qārəḥî also בני קרח bənê Qōraḥ, "Sons of Korah") in the Bible were that portion of the Kohathites that descended from the Sons of Korah. They were an important branch of the singers of the Kohathite division (2 Chronicles 20:19). The Sons of Korah were the sons of Moses' cousin Korah.

Korah (Hebrew: קֹרַח‎ Qōraḥ; Arabic: قارون Qārūn), son of Izhar, is an individual who appears in the Book of Numbers of the Hebrew Bible, known for leading a rebellion against Moses. Some older English translations, as well as the Douay-Rheims Bible, spell the name “Core”, and many Eastern European translations have Korak. The name Korah is also used for at least one other individual in the Hebrew Bible: Korah (son of Esau). [MJF: This makes me wonder whether Korah or Core is really the “Kore” the C’s have spoken of who I have surmised is Meritaten/Hagar and Esau is Akhenaten – Abraham/Prince Tuthmose’s brother?]. If she led a revolt against Abraham/Moses, it might have been over his use of the Holy Grail and would better explain why he abandoned her and her son, Ishmael, in the Desert of Paran. Numbers 16:1–40 indicates that Korah rebelled against Moses along with 249 co-conspirators and were punished for their rebellion when God sent fire from heaven to consume all 250 of them [MJF: Or were they taken up in a Golden Ram and flown to Britain/Ireland?] The rabbis of the Talmudic era explained the name "Korah" as meaning "baldness" [MJF: It is quite intriguing that the bust of Meritaten held in the Belin Museum shows her as being bald.] It was given to Korah on account of the gap or blank which he made in Israel by his revolt. Korah is represented as the possessor of extraordinary wealth, having discovered one of the treasures which Joseph had hidden in Egypt [MJF: Could this treasure have been the Holy Grail and was Meritaten its appointed guardian?].​

The Tribe of Benjamin, Belili and Arcadia

Could the 250 Kohathite conspirators have been disguised in the Bible as the Tribe of Benjamin who in the biblical account fought the other tribes of Israel in the Battle of Gibeah? The Book of Judges recounts that the rape of the concubine of a member of the Tribe of Levi, by worshippers of Belial, which triggered the Battle of Gibeah when the Benjamites, for reasons not made clear in the Bible, took the side of the ‘Sons of Belial’ and in the process were nearly exterminated, including all their women and children. Baigent, Leigh and Lincoln in The Holy Blood and The Holy Grail took the same view as Robert Graves in linking Belial to a variant of the Mother Goddess known as Ishtar to the Babylonians and Astarte to the Phoenicians, often associated with images of a bull or a calf, Indeed, the three authors conjectured that the Benjamites may have worshipped the same deity and it was possible that the worship of the Golden Calf in Exodus may have been a specifically Benjamite ritual. The authors also noted that besides ‘The Shepherds of Arcadia’, one of Nicolas Poussin’s most famous paintings was that of the ‘Adoration of the Golden Calf’ (see image below and note the white garbed figure of Aaron the High Priest – could he have been a member of the White Sect or an Essene I wonder?).

1653870220225.png
Adoration of the Golden Calf by Nicolas Poussin

Could the concubine who was raped (metaphorically!) have really been Meritaten/Hagar/Kore and could the Benjamites themselves have been the Sons of Belial, worshippers of the triple goddess, which, in reality, is a trinity that represented the Holy Grail?

In the biblical account six hundred of the men from the tribe of Benjamin apparently survived by hiding in a cave for four months. Subsequently, the victorious Israelites had a change of heart and forgave the Benjamites. However, because the other Israelite tribes had taken a vow that none of their daughters should be given in marriage to a Benjamite, the surviving Benjamites were instructed to go to Shiloh in northern Israel to wait in ambush and pounce on the women of the town, taking wives from among them. Despite the devastation of the war, the Benjamites seemed to recover quickly their prestige, if not numbers, so much so that that they eventually furnished Israel with its first king, Saul. Nevertheless, it seems that in the wake of this conflict many, if not most, Benjamites went into exile. But where did they go?

According to certain ‘Prieuré documents’ in the Dossier secrets passed over to Baigent, Leigh and Lincoln, the Merovingians had traced their pedigree back not only to ancient Troy (in England remember) but also to the Old Testament and specifically to the Tribe of Benjamin. According to the Prieuré (Priory of Sion) account, most of the Benjamites did go into exile. Their exile supposedly took them to the central Peloponnese in Greece – to Arcadia, in short, where they became aligned with the Arcadian royal line. Towards the advent of the Christian era, they are then said to have migrated up the Danube and the Rhine and eventually engendered the Sicambrian Franks, who were the immediate forebears of the Merovingians.

Baigent, Leigh and Lincoln took the logical view that Benjamites fleeing into exile would, of necessity, have had to flee westwards, towards the Phoenician coast. The Phoenicians, the great mariners of the ancient world possessed ships capable of transporting large numbers of refugees. Moreover, as worshippers of the Mother Goddess in the form of Astarte, Queen of Heaven, they would have been obvious allies to the fugitive Benjamites. The authors then speculated that if there was an exodus of Benjamites from Palestine, could one find some vestigial record of it? They pointed out that in Greek myth one does.

In the legend of King Belus’s son, Danäus, arrived in Greece, with his daughters, by ship. I would speculate here whether the name “Danaus” relates directly to that of the goddess Danu. However, continuing with the classical narrative, his daughters are supposed to have introduced the cult of the Mother Goddess, which became the established cult of the Arcadians. The authors then quote Robert Graves (author of ‘The White Goddess’) who proposed that the Danäus myth records the arrival in the Peloponnese of ‘colonists from Palestine’. Graves states that King Belus is in fact Baal or Bel – or perhaps Belial from the Old Testament [MJF: One should recall in this regard that Belus, Belin or Bel was the chief god of the British Celts]. The three authors also pointed out that it was worthy of note that one of the clans of the Tribe of Benjamin was the clan of ‘Bela’. Is this just coincidence?

However, the three authors failed to mention that Graves would go much further than this when he suggested that Baal/Bel was a male orientated corruption of the original name of the White or Mother Goddess, Belili. Graves pointed out that Belus, the father of Danäus can be identified with Bel, the Babylonian Earth god, one of a male trinity, who succeeded to the titles of the far more ancient Mesopotamian deity, the mother of Danaë as opposed to the father of Danäus. And, of course, Danaë was the mother of Andromeda in the story of Perseus, which we have learned is another variation of the quest for the Golden Fleece/ Holy Grail meme. This far more ancient Mesopotamian deity, the mother of Danaë, was Belili, the Sumerian White Goddess, Ishtar’s predecessor, who was a goddess of trees as well as a Moon-goddess, Love-Goddess and Underworld goddess. She was sister and lover to Du’uzu, or Tammuz, the Corn-God and Pomegranate-God. From her name derives the Biblical expression ‘Sons of Belial’ – the Jews having characteristically altered the non-Semitic name Belili into the Semitic Beliy ya’al (‘from which one not comes up again’ – i.e., the Underworld of Hades) – meaning ‘Sons of Destruction’. We should also consider the relationship of Osiris, Lord of the Egyptian Underworld, and his consort Isis here as well because they reflect a similar relationship to that of Ishtar and Du’uzu or Tammuz, which may betray a Mesopotamian influence on the Egyptians. This point will assume more importance when I come to look at the role of Isis in the story of the Grail in a later post.

Graves goes on to point out that the Slavonic word beli meaning ‘white’ and the Latin bellus meaning beautiful derive from the White Goddess and are ultimately connected with her name. Originally every tree was hers, and the Goidelic bile, ‘sacred tree’, the medieval Latin billa and billus, ‘branch, trunk of tree’ and the English billet are all also recollections of her name. Above all she was a Willow-Goddess and a god of wells and springs. We should recall here that the Tuatha de Danann goddess Brigid, or Brigit, Brig and Bride to the British Celts and Scottish Gaels, was also connected to sacred wells and springs. As to the connection of the Goddess to the medieval Latin billa and billus, meaning a ‘branch, trunk of tree’, this makes me recall Laura’s musings on the meaning of Nicolas Poussin’s painting of ‘The Shepherds of Arcadia’:

But, interestingly, the "art experts" also say that the Shepherdess is the continuation of the "vertical axis" of the tree while the shepherd on the left, with his resting arm, provides the horizontal axis, and that every gesture and line follows this initial "cross," with "all the cool logic of a geometrical theorem." Well, I wonder if art critics REALLY see all this sort of thing in a painting, or if they just want to sound clever. I do notice that the shepherdess' head is right in the middle of a tree branch, almost as if it were a halo. But, I don't know what kind of tree it is.

1653870336897.png
Nicolas Poussin’s ‘Les Bergers d'Arcadie’ or The Shepherds of Arcadia
Well, I am no expert on trees, but I wonder if it is meant to be a Willow tree the shepherdess is standing in front of?

Robert Graves followed Greek and Roman classical writers in placing Arcadia in the Greek Peloponnese. However, we have learned that the C’s favour Iman Wilkens’ theory that the Trojan War took place in England, where Troy or Ilium was located in what are today the outskirts of the City of Cambridge. As we have previously discovered, this means that all the Achaean or Greek kingdoms were at that time located in northern Europe not the Mediterranean, including therefore the kingdom of Arcadia. Does the link between the Benjamites (‘Sons of Belial’?) and the Merovingian kings of France suggest that Arcadia was originally located in France until the name moved with its migrating Celtic former inhabitants to modern Greece? If so, the question then is which part of France was it found in? My guess is that it was part of southern France (northern France being Argos), and it may well have extended into the Spanish Pyrenees.

Returning to Baigent, Leigh and Lincoln again, they noted that in Arcadia the cult of the Mother Goddess not only prospered but survived longer than in any other part of Greece. Is the same true of France as well? As I said in a previous post, it has been observed that the area surrounding Rennes-le-Chateau in southern France is saturated with references to Isis - a Mother Goddess. The authors point out that the worship of the Mother Goddess in time became associated with the worship of Demeter, then of Diana or Artemis. Known regionally as Arduina, the goddess Artemis became the tutelary deity of the Ardennes; and it was supposedly from the Ardennes that the Sicambrian Franks, the forebears of the Merovingians, first issued into what is now France. The totem of Artemis was the she-bear – Kallisto, transported to the heavens by Artemis to become the constellation of Ursa Major, the Great Bear.

Baigent, Leigh and Lincoln then went on to make an interesting link between the Arcadians and the Spartans. It transpires that in classical Greek times (long after the age of Abraham/ Moses) the region then known as Arcadia in Greece was ruled by the powerful militaristic state of Sparta. It seems the Spartans absorbed much of the older Arcadian culture [MJF: or, alternatively, does this suggest that the Arcadians eventually became the Spartans?]. Indeed, the legendary Arcadian Lycaeus (which is also the name of a mountain in Arcadia where Zeus and Pan were worshipped) may in fact be identified with Lycurgus, who codified Spartan law. He established the military-oriented reformation of Spartan society in accordance with the Oracle of Apollo at Delphi. All his reforms promoted the three Spartan virtues: equality (among citizens), military fitness, and austerity. On reaching manhood, the Spartans, like the Merovingians ascribed a special, magical significance to their hair – which, like the Merovingians, they wore long. According to one authority, ‘the length of their hair denoted their physical vigour and became a sacred symbol’. Moreover, the Books of Maccabees in the Bible stress the links between the Spartans and the Jews. For example, the Second Book of Maccabees speaks of certain Jews ‘having embarked to go to the Lacedaemonians, in hope of finding protection there because of their kinship’. The First Book of Maccabees even states explicitly ‘It has been found in writing concerning the Spartans and the Jews that they are of the family of Abraham’. However, did this link really go back all the way to the Benjamite exodus from Palestine after the Battle of Gibeah?
The three authors go on to show the strong Semitic influence on Frankish culture with Phoenician and Semitic trade routes traversing the whole of southern France, from Bordeaux to Marseilles and Narbonne (which would later formed a part of the unofficial Jewish principality of Septimania in the 6th and 7th centuries AD) and Phoenician settlements were also formed inland at Carcassonne and Toulouse. The Romans sack of Jerusalem in AD 70 prompted a massive exodus of Jews from the Holy Land, some of whom ended up in France, although Jews as slaves or merchants had been settling throughout the Roman Empire long before this. In consequence, there are many specifically Semitic place names scattered about France today. Indeed, one such example is the village of Baalon only a few kilometres from Stenay in the Old Merovingian heartlands, no doubt named after the Phoenician god Baal. It should be remembered that Baigent, Leigh and Lincoln (and Dan Brown too) sought to connect the Merovingians with what they perceived as being the sacred bloodline of Jesus and Mary Magdalene, the “Sang Real”, whose supposed descendants included the Merovingian kings.

St. Mary Magadalene

The Benjamites also figure in the mystery of Rennes-le-Chateau through the claim that many of them settled in southern France where centuries later Mary Magdalene, reputedly a Benjamite herself, would flee when escaping from Judea, along with her sister Martha, her brother Lazurus, the Apostle Phillip and Joseph of Aramathea. If she was of the Tribe of Benjamin, it would make sense that she should seek refuge with members of her own tribe or kinsmen if you will. It should also be recalled that Abbé Saunière, the Curé of Rennes-le-Chateau, had a deep devotion to St. Mary Magdalene (think of his ‘Tour Magdala’ for example), as did many other people in that area of France, including the medieval Knights Templar. Could Mary Magdalene have been co-opted as a modern counterpart to Meritaten/Hagar/Kore I wonder or as a mask or cover for the continued worship of the Mother Goddess?
The Rabbinical View of the Kohathite Revolt

Going back to the Bible narrative, according to the Rabbis, the main cause of Korah's revolt was the nomination of Elizaphan, son of Uzziel, as prince over the Kohathites, Korah arguing thus: "Kohath had four sons. The two sons of Amram, Kohath's eldest son, took for themselves the kingdom and the priesthood. Now, as I am the son of Kohath's second son, I should be made prince over the Kohathites”. However, Moses gave that office to Elizaphan, the son of Kohath's youngest son". [MJF: Is this really a disguised rendition though of the dispute between Meritaten/Hagar and Nefertiti/Sarah over whose son should have precedence in the succession to Abraham?]

Modern Jewish reform and secular interpretations of the Korah revolt supply new causes for the revolt to reflect new agendas and concerns of the authors. Hence, it is proposed that Korah incited all the people against Moses, arguing that it was impossible to endure the laws Moses had instituted. Now this interpretation better reflects I think what the C’s have said about Moses becoming tyrannical and eventually being deposed. This tyranny may be reflected in the following passage:

Korah consulted also his wife, who encouraged him in the revolt, saying: "See what Moses has done. He has proclaimed himself king; he has made his brother high priest, and his brother's sons priests; moreover, he has made you shave all your hair in order to disfigure you."

The Two Sphinxes

Finally, I would draw your attention to the Historian and Egyptologist Antoine Gigal who cites the Dream Stele of Thutmose IV - which clearly shows two sphinxes - and the Inventory Stele which seems to indicate a second sphinx destroyed by a storm, as proof that there were originally two Sphinxes. This second sphinx would have been located across the River Nile from the one at Giza. Two sphinxes would have certainly been in keeping with Egyptian art and architecture in that the ancient Egyptians greatly valued balance and observed the concept in all aspects of their civilization, often doubling municipal buildings and monuments (such as the practice of always raising two obelisks). Gigal also asserts that there were tunnels beneath these sphinxes which may have connected them. Tunnels have, in fact, been located beneath the Great Sphinx although it has been determined that they do not go anywhere

Or do these tunnels lead to the three main Pyramids of Giza? Here are the C’s again commenting on this matter:

Q: They say that there is a subterranean chamber under the sphinx that leads to all the other pyramids. Is this correct?

A: Yes. But more importantly, there is a buried capsule of sorts.

For more on this see: Second sphinx discovered in Luxor - Egypt Independent.

I need to make a correction to my last post. Where I stated "And, of course, Danaë was the mother of Andromeda in the story of Perseus", this should have read "And, of course, Danaë was the mother of Perseus in the story of Perseus ...". As we know, Cassiopaea was the mother of Andromeda. Either I am getting stupid in my old age or this is what comes of finishing articles late at night.

However, taking Graves' theory to heart, this does make for an interesting connection between Perseus and Belili, given that Perseus was by legend the progenitor of the Perseid line that at one stage seemed to be terminating with Kore. If Belili was the deified personification of the Grail, then this suggests that the Perseids were the bloodline guardians of the Grail and can therefore be viewed as the Grail Family Wolfram von Eschenbach spoke of in Parzival.

One other very important fact I neglected to mention in the article on the Dream Stele is that it contains a statement, which reads "I have been here since the first time", which, of course, is 'Zep Tepi'. This suggests that whatever Prince Thutmose found relates to Zep Tepi and makes me think again that is was the Holy Grail (perhaps the Head of Osiris or even Isis, in her role as the Mother Goddess or Moon Goddess), which enabled a group of Kantekkians to escape to Earth from Kantek before the planet exploded. The Stele also depicts a sun disk very like the 'Aten' device used by Akhenaten (see more below), which again may represent the Grail. It evidently became an object of worship after its rediscovery by his grandfather.​

1653905890603.png

1653905979517.png

The Aten was viewed as the disc of the sun and originally an aspect of Ra, the sun god in traditional ancient Egyptian religion. Akhenaten, however, made it the sole focus of official worship during his reign. In his poem "Great Hymn to the Aten", Akhenaten praises Aten as the creator, giver of life, and nurturing spirit of the world - which are attributes that are also attributed to the Mother Goddess.

Moral of the story - don't rush articles.

Unfortunately, there is so much more to convey on the subject of the Grail (which draws in the Rosicrucians such as Bacon and Poussin) but so little time may now be left to put it out there. Moreover, I often wake up the next morning after posting an article with additional thoughts I could have added. Here is an example inspired by Robert Graves and his concept of the 'Battle of the Trees' (from his book The White Goddess), which is about the clash of two Celtic alphabets in an epic bardic duel referring back to a battle between the followers of the Celtic God Bran (Saturn or Cronus) and Beli or Bel - which may hold the solution to what happened at Stonehenge and possibly Troy. It is perhaps not for nothing that the C's once said to Laura that "the trees will lead you to it".

I mentioned in my last article that the Shepherdess figure (Ariadne/Kore?) in Poussin's painting may be standing in front of a willow tree, the leaves of which Laura thought formed a kind of halo around the figure's head. Graves states of Belili, the Mother Goddess, that "Above all she was a Willow-Goddess and a god of wells and springs".

Graves went on to say:

"The willow was of great importance in the worship of Jehovah at Jerusalem, and the Great Day of the Feast of Tabernacles, a fire and water ceremony, was called the 'Day of Willows'. Though alder and willow are not differentiated in Hebrew - they are of the same family - Tanaitic tradition dating from before the destruction of the Temple, prescribed that the red-twigged with lanceolate leaves, i.e. the purple osier, should be the sort used in the thyrsus of palm, quince and willow carried during the Feast: if none were available then the round-leaved willow, i.e. the sallow or 'palm', might be used, but the variety with toothed leaves, i.e. the alder, was forbidden - presumably because it was used in idolatrous rites in honour of Astarte and her son the Fire-God. Although the use of the thyrsus was obligatory, the Israelites having taken it over with the Canaanites' (including here the Phoenicians) Tabernacle ceremonies and incorporated it in the Mosaic Law, the willow (or osier) was mistrusted by the more intelligent Jews in later days. According to one 'Hagadah' the willow in the thyrsus symbolised the inferior and ignorant of Israel who have neither righteousness nor knowledge, as the willow has neither taste nor smell': in fact, even the indifferent would be provided for by Jehovah."

Astarte

Below is a photograph of alder leaves, which you can compare if you like to the leaves of the tree behind the shepherdess in Poussin's painting shown in my previous article. Astarte is, of course, the Canaanite/Phoenician Mother Goddess also known as Ashtoreth. She evolved into the Greek goddess Aphrodite and eventually was celebrated as Artemis and by the Romans as Venus. Astarte can also be viewed as the counterpart of the Babylonian goddess Ishtar, one of the oldest Middle Eastern aspects of the great Goddess, dating to the Neolithic and Bronze Ages.

The
Phoenicians portrayed Astarte with cow horns, representing fertility - making her, therefore the equivalent to the Egyptian Mother Goddess Isis and her later equivalent Hathor who were also depicted with cow horns surrounding the Moon. In her other names, Astarte was called the mother of souls in heaven, the Moon surrounded by her star-children, to whom she gave their “astral” (starry) bodies. Astarte arrived in ancient Egypt during the 18th dynasty along with other deities who were worshipped by northwest Semitic people, namely Anat, Baal (conflated with Set, who as a result started to be viewed as a heroic "foreign" god), Horon, Reshef and the enigmatic Qudsh). Egyptian sources considered Astarte to be a daughter of the Memphite head god Ptah, or of the sun god Ra. And from my earlier post we now know who and what Ptah may have been. Moreover Thutmose IV and his grandson Akhenaten were, of course, 18th dynasty pharaohs. Below is a fragment of stone tablet showing Tuthmose IV worshipping Astarte:

1653913791734.png
Fragment of a crudely carved limestone stela showing king Thutmose IV adoring a goddess (probably Astarte). From Thebes, Egypt. 18th Dynasty. The Petrie Museum of Egyptian Archaeology, London

Astarte can also be linked to Inanna, the ancient Mesopotamian goddess associated with love, beauty, sex, war, justice, and political power [N.B. She will play a prominent role in an upcoming post on the Grail]. Although she was originally worshiped in Sumer under the name "Inanna", she was later worshipped by the Akkadians, Babylonians, and Assyrians under the name "Ishtar". She was known by the title "Queen of Heaven".

See: Astarte - Wikipedia

In the Baʿal Epic of Ugarit, Astarte or Ashtart is one of the allies of the eponymous hero. With the help of Anat she stops him from attacking the messengers who deliver the demands of Yam, the Canaanite god of the sea, and later assists him in the battle against the sea god, possibly "exhorting him to complete the task" during it. It's a matter of academic debate if they were also viewed as consorts. Their close relation is highlighted by the epithet "face of Baal" or "of the name of Baal." Could this reference to the 'face of Baal' suggest a link with the Grail if, as I believe, it is Baphomet, the crystal skull possessed by the Templars, which may have been a multi-faceted, triune artefact.

She was also celebrated in Egypt, especially during the reign of the Ramessides, (usually given as the 19th and 20th dynasties, ending with Ramses XI toward the end of the second millennium BC) following the importation of foreign cults there. Phoenician merchants also introduced her cult in their colonies on the Iberian Peninsula Hispania around the 8th century BC, after which she became possibly the most iconic goddess in the Iberian pantheon. If Professor Robert Fell is correct in his analysis, her influence even spread to North America through the Celtiberian traders and settlers who introduced to her the north-eastern Native American tribes they mingled with and eventually intermarried with. He believed this contact and settlement could have started as early as the 8th century BC and was certainly developed by the 6th century BC.​

1653908528644.png

However, for Graves Astarte, the Mother Goddess, is Belili.

Belili was first a Sumerian minor goddess called Gesht-inanna, sister of Dumuzi, and wife of Nin-gishzida (the door keeper of An). She was later included in the Babylonian pantheon with the name of Belili or Belit-ili (also spelled Belet-ili), acquiring in some time a much higher status as the wife of Bel (the Assyrian and Babylonian equivalent to Baal). The Canaanites called her Baalat or Baalit, the wife and female counterpart of Baal. As the wife of Bel she can be associated with Ishtar for Assyrians and Babylonians, with Astarte for Semites, and with Asherah for Philistines; in this sense Belili can also be associated with sacred prostitution and human sacrifice (of children, by fire).

Geshtinanna (also known as Geštinanna or Ngeshtin-ana) was the ancient Sumerian goddess of agriculture, fertility, and dream interpretation, the so-called "heavenly grape-vine". She was the sister of Dumuzid and consort of Ningisida. She was also the daughter of Enki and Ninhursag. She continued to be worshipped throughout the Akkadian Period (Sargon the Great's period), but her cult seems to have disappeared during the Old Babylonian Era. She may be associated with Inanna and Ishtar and, as we saw above, she would eventually become Astarte.

Continuing with Graves commentary:

"By his triumphant suppression of Queen Belili, Bel became the Supreme Lord of the Universe, father of the Sun-God and the Moon-God and claimed to be the creator: a claim later advanced by the upstart Babylonian god Marduk. Bel and Mardu were finally identified, and since Marduk had been a god of the spring sun and thunder (who can be equated with the Hyperborean Apollo), Bel had similarly become a sort of solar Zeus before his emigration to Europe from Phoenicia.

It seems then that Beli [or Bel] was originally a Willow-God, a divinatory son of Belili, but became the God of Light ...."

For Graves Bel supplanted the original chief British Celtic god Bran of the Alder (Saturn), whose counterpart had perhaps been similarly supplanted in Palestine (Canaan). Graves saw this conflict between Bel and Bran continued on in Celtic myth and legend, including the Welsh Arthurian romances. For example, in the story of Uther Ben ("the wonderful head" of Bran), which is a tale of the singing head buried on Tower Hill in London, Uther is King Arthur's father.

Uther Ben's "wonderful singing head" is also reflected in the Greek story of Orpheus, whose head was cut off and continued to sing even as it was being washed downstream. Were these two similar stories a mythologised remembrance of Belili or the Grail (Baphomet) speaking to its initiates and imparting to them the wisdom and knowledge of Metis, the Greek Titan goddess of wisdom and wife of Zeus? If so, was it Metis/Belili (a goddess associated with dreams) who by means of a dream inspired Tuthmose IV to dig out the buried Sphinx and find the Grail, which then fulfilled its function of king maker by making him Pharaoh of Egypt?

Orpheus is connected to the Orphic Mysteries and, as in the mystery religions of Dionysus, Osiris and Eleusis, central to the theology of the Orphic rites was the concept of resurrection. These mysteries also form the basis of the initiation rites of modern Freemasonry and Rosicruicanism (as practised by the Hellfire Club and other Rosicrucian front organisations) and, as just stated, these may have been drawn from the ancient Osirian resurrection rites of the Egyptians, if not even more ancient rites from Mesopotamia. I hope to demonstrate this link between the Osirians (who the C's say were the forbears of the Freemasons) and their rites and modern Freemasonry in an upcoming article. Again we may also see a link here with the alchemists and their concept of the transmutation (rebirth) of the soul through the Philosopher's Stone. Indeed, Christianity also reflects the concept in the rite and sacrament of Baptism, which leads to a spiritual rebirth through the Holy Spirit.

We should remember that Nicolas Poussin was well versed in classical poetry and myths and would have brought this knowledge to his paintings including the Shepherds of Arcadia (otherwise known as 'Et in Arcadia Ego'). Hence, although Laura and I have suggested that the female shepherd might be Ariadne, she might equally be Metis, who was in some versions of the myth the mother of Athena, the Greek Goddess of Wisdom, who according to Greek mythology, helped Jason acquire the golden fleece and Perseus to behead Medusa. Both stories can be associated with a quest for the Grail. When Perseus killed and cut of Medusa's head, he then gave the gorgon head to Athena, and the goddess placed it on her aegis, a goatskin shield which had a fringe of snakes. Curiously, Athena had provided Perseus with her polished shield and using it, he was able to see Medusa as if looking in a mirror. Well I don't know about you but this seems remarkably similar to somebody using a psychomanteum to see other realities. Similarly, Athena helped Jason to construct the hero’s ship and fitted a piece of magical wood with the power of speech into the prow to help guide the Argonauts on their journey. Does this speak of radio communication (with echoes of the Ark of the Covenant here) or again some sort of psychomanteum? I would add that In ancient Greek art, Athena is also frequently shown aiding the hero Heracles/Hercules - a character we have deduced is also depicted in Poussin's painting along with his fellow argonauts Castor and Pollux.

We should also remember that Athena was one of the three goddesses whose feud over the choice of apples by Paris resulted in the beginning of the Trojan War. If Athena and the (blue) apples can be directly equated with the Grail, this seems to suggest that the Grail was the cause of the Trojan War, presumably when Helle (Hagar/Kore) and her brother Phrixus (if he existed), the daughter and son of King Athamas (Akhenaten?) of Boeotia, rode the Golden Ram (a flying saucer perhaps or even a TDARM teleportation device - the Merkaba Stone or Grail?) to Colchis, the Ram then becoming the Golden Fleece.

Was Poussin encoding all of this in his painting for those with eyes to see?

Like many deities of ancient Egypt, Ptah takes many forms, through one of his particular aspects or through syncretism of ancient deities of the Memphite region. Sometimes he was represented as a dwarf, naked and deformed but was generally represented in the guise of a man with green skin, contained in a shroud sticking to the skin wearing the divine beard, and holding a sceptre combining three powerful symbols of ancient Egyptian religion: (1) The Was sceptre; (2) The sign of life, Ankh and (3) The Djed pillar. I don't know about you but Ptah's description could certainly have him pass for an alien Grey today. Did the Egyptians possibly have contact with aliens? Egyptian hieroglyphs may provide the answer, particularly those at the Temple of Abydos - see ttps://www.thegypsythread.org/alien-encounters-egyptian/

View attachment 59030
Flying Machine Carvings found in Abydos at the Temple of Seti I

I wouldn't rule out this being possible evidence of time travel either.

View attachment 59031
For those who might like to view a short video presentation showing the inscriptions/engravings at Abydos, I attach a link to one. My only complaint is that the person who shot the video might have spent longer on the strange high tech images shown in the picture above. How archaeologists can say they are merely hieroglyphs is beyond me. Otherwise, the engravings are still of pretty good quality given their age. Indeed, they have survived better than many more modern works of art.

In my recent posts, I have spoken about Baal (in his various guises) and the Sumerian Mother Goddess Belini and all the subsequent mother goddesses of the ancient world who were based upon her. I must stress that it is important here not to confuse Baal and Bellini, since the eventual prominence of Baal as the chief god merely represents the usurpation of the Mother Goddess by a Father God, a process that had been going on throughout the ancient world as Laura noted in Secret History. This process can be summed up in Robert Graves' statement that "Beli [or Bel] was originally a Willow-God, a divinatory son of Belili, but became the God of Light". Hence, we see Bel, Baal, Zeus, Jupiter, Marduk, Apollo etc., replacing Belili, the Mother or White Goddess, as the most prominent deity. No doubt this was a Lizard inspired coup judging from what the C's say about Baal here:​

Q: (L) Who was or is Baal?
A: Lizard.
Q: (L) Beelzebub?
Q: (L) Were these actual names of individual Lizards?
A: No. Personifications.

The Mother Goddess in antiquity generally had a divine son or consort who would be offered up in sacrifice (literally in some rites) - think of Isis and Osiris or Inanna and her husband Dumuzid (later known as Tammuz). These were usually end of year/spring rituals reflecting the way in which the sun is seen to die and nature with it during the onset of winter and then nature is seen to spring back to life, as marked by our ancestors on the Spring or Vernal Equinox, when the sun's strength is renewed.

However, our Atlantean ancestors would undoubtedly have not been so primitive in their thinking as their descendants would be in the ages that were marked by the great Sumerian and Egyptian civilisations*. We know from the C's that some of the Atlanteans were the 'Sons of Belial' (Belili), a philosophical grouping who evidently survived the Deluge. I do not think for a moment that such sophisticated, scientifically aware people would have worshipped a Mother/Earth Goddess in the way that their descendants would come to do so. Instead, if they revered Belial it was because they knew it was the Grail or Merkaba Stone, an incredible piece of advanced engineering (compare with the microchip today), that had saved their Kentekkian ancestors and had provided for their needs (think of a super Star Trek replicator machine here). However, with the passage of time after the Deluge and a general decline in knowledge with the loss of the former high tech society (a fate that may await our present civilisation), the Grail no doubt came to be deified in the person of the Mother Goddess. As the science fiction writer Sir Arthur C Clarke said "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic" and again "Magic's just science we don't understand yet". Thus, what was previously seen as the application of science came to be viewed as magic or divine beneficence by the Atlanteans increasingly ignorant descendants, and I would suggest this applied particularly to the Grail.

*Note in my earlier article that when Thutmose IV had his famous dream of the Sphinx, the monument was buried deep in sand and the Pyramids were now ruins, the original builders having long ago abandoned the Giza Plateau.

Finally, what Graves mentions as the 'Battle of the Trees', which involved what he saw as the supplanting of Bran (Cronus or Saturn) by Bel (who can be viewed as Baal, Apollo or Zeus/Jupiter) as the chief god of the British Celtic pantheon, may be seen as a distant reflection of the toppling of Cronus/Saturn by his son Zeus in the war of the Olympian gods with the Titans (giants). This must have been a real battle between two groups with the Lizards no doubt backing the winning side. Again there are reflections of this war in the extant Indian Vedic literature, which describes epic battles between the gods (in part though these tales may represent the pronounced movements of the planets in an age of chaos triggered by Venus and the cyclical group of comets the C's have spoken of - Ref. Immanuel Velikovsky theories in Ages in Chaos and Worlds in Collision see: Immanuel Velikovsky - Wikipedia and those of Alan F. Alford see: https://en'wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_F._Alford for more on this.

If my last main article seemed a little tedious (for which apologies) it was because I felt it was important to make all the necessary connections between these ancient persons, myths and deities in order to provide a background for what really was going on in the Sinai Wilderness with Abraham/Moses and Meritaten/Hagar/Kore during the Exodus, which in my view centres around the control of the Grail. The C's confirmed to Laura there were two faction, one representing the Grail and the other the [Battle] Ark.

Session 2 February 2003:
Q: (L) So, we have a whole different set of clues to look at here. Alrighty then! Was what we are calling the Ark of the Covenant at Baalbek?

A: No. But there were certainly those who had advanced knowledge.

Q: (L) I hate it when they do that: blow my theory to bits. Was there a "grail faction" and an "ark faction?"

A: Pretty much.

Q: (L) Was Baalbek built by the Ark Faction or the Grail Faction?

A: It was Ark Faction.

Q: (L) That would mean that, according to the story, that Paris/Alexander would be the same individual as Abraham and that Herodotus' story of Paris and Helen sojourning in Egypt was true?

Q: (L) We have the brother issue to deal with. We have Abraham and his nephew, Lot. Then we have Moses and Aaron, Jacob and Esau, Isaac and Ishmael. Were all of these sets of brothers just different aspects or views on the same stories, a set of singular individuals, whether brothers or not?

A: Pretty much though with added elements from other stories blended in.

Q: (L) Was it a brother/brother relationship as in actual brothers?

A: No. The "brother" relationship was created to legitimize a "false" line of transmission.

Q: (L) So there wasn't a brother, or Aaronic relationship present, assuming any part of that story was true. Is that it?

This session is in fact of critical importance to us here and deserves a complete read through. Since the city of Baalbek (connected with the giants) was built by the Ark faction, having Baal in its name would suggest that they were Baal worshippers and therefore controlled by the Lizards. I would suggest that Hagar/Kore represented the Grail faction and a conflict arose between the two groups whilst in the desert, which eventually saw Hagar forced out with her son (the true line of succession of the Grail bloodline). If the brother relationship represents anything then it is the relationship between Akhenaten and Abraham/Moses, where it seems the latter ended up betraying the former with Nefertiti/Sarah in the mix.​

The question we need to ask ourselves is did she take the Grail with her and, if so, did this trigger the Trojan War when she ended up in Britain with the Grail in the personage of Helle (Helen?) of Greek myth or had that war already occurred several generations before? I still have a gut feeling that the 'Colchis' where the hero Jason with his Argonauts went to steal back the Grail may be represented by today's town of 'Colchester' (based on the river Colne) and near to Cambridge/Troy. There is also a village called Colne in Cambridgeshire. Interestingly, there is also a river Colne in West Yorkshire flowing through the Colne Valley, which is located in the territory of the Brigantes tribe. Could the stories of Perseus and Jason, both involving the acquisition of the Grail, have been accounts set in two different time periods? If Perseus was the progenitor of the Perseid family, then this places him earlier in time than Hagar/Kore, who the C's said was "the last living member of the Perseid family".

In Greek mythology, Perseus was the legendary founder of Mycenae and of the Perseid dynasty. As the grandson of king Acrisius of Argos, he was a Greek hero and a slayer of monsters before the days of the Trojan war and Heracles. However, Mycenae according to Iman Wilkens' theories was located in what today is the northern French town of Troyes (possibly renamed after the Achaean victory over the Trojans). Mycenae supposedly became a Greek settlement between 1700 and 1200 BC, during the Late Bronze Age, with its monumental architecture being constructed at the pinnacle of the Mycenaean civilization from 1350 BC. During this era, archaeologists hold that it was the wealthiest palatial centre in Greece, before being abandoned over 2,000 years ago. It is interesting that some theorists believe this monumental architecture was linked with the giants (cyclops) like Stonehenge and the structures found on Malta and Sardinia. Could emigrants from Troyes have settled in the Peloponnese to establish the Mycenaean civilisation and taken their legends with them? It is also interesting to note that if the Trojan War took place at the same time as the plagues of Egypt, which occurred late in Akhenaten's reign killing his daughters, then some anecdotal evidence for this can be found in Homer's mention of a plague hitting the Greek camp late in the conflict. Moreover the figure of Hel or Helle is usually depicted as being very pale in complexion, which could be indicative of leprosy, the disease that killed at least three of Meritaten's sisters. She is also connected with death (plague). In Norse mythology she ruled over the underworld, Niflheim, where she received the dead - shades of Osiris perhaps. Her name means “one that hides". Well Meritaten/Hagar/Kore could be said to be one who was hiding - probably with the Holy Grail. If the Golden Ram was a flying saucer was it flown by STS forces? Alternatively, did the Grail itself teleport her and her retinue to her destination just as it had the Kentekkians thousands of years earlier? Was her retinue comprised of Benjamite survivors of the Battle of Gibeah and were they the same people who were later known as the Tribe of Dan?
1654001528188.png

We know that Abraham/Moses handed the Ark back to the STS forces who had constructed it in the first place. However, there is no mention of the Grail per se, although we suspect that the Knights Templars found it either in Jerusalem or in Petra, Jordan and brought it back to Europe, where it now lies hidden somewhere in Southern France. Hence, this suggests that the Argonauts did find the Grail and brought it back to the Middle East - presumably to the Israelites.​

I would certainly appreciate your feedback on these issues since we need to establish a proper chronological narrative out of the clues the C's have given us down the years. However, for a change in pace and period, I am aiming to do my next article on Abbe Sauniere's unlikely connections to the Rosicrucians.

@MJF:
Meanwhile, there is a new juicy thread on stolenhistory which touches a lot of aspects, that could have some relevance for our topic.
Also has nice 'pictures', like this for instance:
View attachment 59151
Quite certain worth to watch:
-> Jerusalem and the Secret History of America
FYI: St Helen's Bishopsgate was apparently the parish church of William Shakespeare when he lived in the area in the 1590s. It was one of only a few churches in the City of London to survive both the Great Fire of London in 1666 and the Blitz during the Second World War. See: St Helen's Church, Bishopsgate - Wikipedia.

You may be surprised to learn that the office of Master of the Rolls still exists today. The Keeper or Master of the Rolls and Records of the Chancery of England, known as the Master of the Rolls, is the second-most senior judge in England and Wales after the Lord Chief Justice, and serves as President of the Civil Division of the Court of Appeal and Head of Civil Justice.

In my recent posts, I have spoken about Baal (in his various guises) and the Sumerian Mother Goddess Belini and all the subsequent mother goddesses of the ancient world who were based upon her. I must stress that it is important here not to confuse Baal and Bellini, since the eventual prominence of Baal as the chief god merely represents the usurpation of the Mother Goddess by a Father God, a process that had been going on throughout the ancient world as Laura noted in Secret History. This process can be summed up in Robert Graves' statement that "Beli [or Bel] was originally a Willow-God, a divinatory son of Belili, but became the God of Light". Hence, we see Bel, Baal, Zeus, Jupiter, Marduk, Apollo etc., replacing Belili, the Mother or White Goddess, as the most prominent deity. No doubt this was a Lizard inspired coup judging from what the C's say about Baal here:​

Q: (L) Who was or is Baal?
A: Lizard.
Q: (L) Beelzebub?
Q: (L) Were these actual names of individual Lizards?
A: No. Personifications.

The Mother Goddess in antiquity generally had a divine son or consort who would be offered up in sacrifice (literally in some rites) - think of Isis and Osiris or Inanna and her husband Dumuzid (later known as Tammuz). These were usually end of year/spring rituals reflecting the way in which the sun is seen to die and nature with it during the onset of winter and then nature is seen to spring back to life, as marked by our ancestors on the Spring or Vernal Equinox, when the sun's strength is renewed.

However, our Atlantean ancestors would undoubtedly have not been so primitive in their thinking as their descendants would be in the ages that were marked by the great Sumerian and Egyptian civilisations*. We know from the C's that some of the Atlanteans were the 'Sons of Belial' (Belili), a philosophical grouping who evidently survived the Deluge. I do not think for a moment that such sophisticated, scientifically aware people would have worshipped a Mother/Earth Goddess in the way that their descendants would come to do so. Instead, if they revered Belial it was because they knew it was the Grail or Merkaba Stone, an incredible piece of advanced engineering (compare with the microchip today), that had saved their Kentekkian ancestors and had provided for their needs (think of a super Star Trek replicator machine here). However, with the passage of time after the Deluge and a general decline in knowledge with the loss of the former high tech society (a fate that may await our present civilisation), the Grail no doubt came to be deified in the person of the Mother Goddess. As the science fiction writer Sir Arthur C Clarke said "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic" and again "Magic's just science we don't understand yet". Thus, what was previously seen as the application of science came to be viewed as magic or divine beneficence by the Atlanteans increasingly ignorant descendants, and I would suggest this applied particularly to the Grail.

*Note in my earlier article that when Thutmose IV had his famous dream of the Sphinx, the monument was buried deep in sand and the Pyramids were now ruins, the original builders having long ago abandoned the Giza Plateau.

Finally, what Graves mentions as the 'Battle of the Trees', which involved what he saw as the supplanting of Bran (Cronus or Saturn) by Bel (who can be viewed as Baal, Apollo or Zeus/Jupiter) as the chief god of the British Celtic pantheon, may be seen as a distant reflection of the toppling of Cronus/Saturn by his son Zeus in the war of the Olympian gods with the Titans (giants). This must have been a real battle between two groups with the Lizards no doubt backing the winning side. Again there are reflections of this war in the extant Indian Vedic literature, which describes epic battles between the gods (in part though these tales may represent the pronounced movements of the planets in an age of chaos triggered by Venus and the cyclical group of comets the C's have spoken of - Ref. Immanuel Velikovsky theories in Ages in Chaos and Worlds in Collision see: Immanuel Velikovsky - Wikipedia and those of Alan F. Alford see: https://en'wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_F._Alford for more on this.

If my last main article seemed a little tedious (for which apologies) it was because I felt it was important to make all the necessary connections between these ancient persons, myths and deities in order to provide a background for what really was going on in the Sinai Wilderness with Abraham/Moses and Meritaten/Hagar/Kore during the Exodus, which in my view centres around the control of the Grail. The C's confirmed to Laura there were two faction, one representing the Grail and the other the [Battle] Ark.

Session 2 February 2003:
Q: (L) So, we have a whole different set of clues to look at here. Alrighty then! Was what we are calling the Ark of the Covenant at Baalbek?

A: No. But there were certainly those who had advanced knowledge.

Q: (L) I hate it when they do that: blow my theory to bits. Was there a "grail faction" and an "ark faction?"

A: Pretty much.

Q: (L) Was Baalbek built by the Ark Faction or the Grail Faction?

A: It was Ark Faction.

Q: (L) That would mean that, according to the story, that Paris/Alexander would be the same individual as Abraham and that Herodotus' story of Paris and Helen sojourning in Egypt was true?

Q: (L) We have the brother issue to deal with. We have Abraham and his nephew, Lot. Then we have Moses and Aaron, Jacob and Esau, Isaac and Ishmael. Were all of these sets of brothers just different aspects or views on the same stories, a set of singular individuals, whether brothers or not?

A: Pretty much though with added elements from other stories blended in.

Q: (L) Was it a brother/brother relationship as in actual brothers?

A: No. The "brother" relationship was created to legitimize a "false" line of transmission.

Q: (L) So there wasn't a brother, or Aaronic relationship present, assuming any part of that story was true. Is that it?

This session is in fact of critical importance to us here and deserves a complete read through. Since the city of Baalbek (connected with the giants) was built by the Ark faction, having Baal in its name would suggest that they were Baal worshippers and therefore controlled by the Lizards. I would suggest that Hagar/Kore represented the Grail faction and a conflict arose between the two groups whilst in the desert, which eventually saw Hagar forced out with her son (the true line of succession of the Grail bloodline). If the brother relationship represents anything then it is the relationship between Akhenaten and Abraham/Moses, where it seems the latter ended up betraying the former with Nefertiti/Sarah in the mix.​

The question we need to ask ourselves is did she take the Grail with her and, if so, did this trigger the Trojan War when she ended up in Britain with the Grail in the personage of Helle (Helen?) of Greek myth or had that war already occurred several generations before? I still have a gut feeling that the 'Colchis' where the hero Jason with his Argonauts went to steal back the Grail may be represented by today's town of 'Colchester' (based on the river Colne) and near to Cambridge/Troy. There is also a village called Colne in Cambridgeshire. Interestingly, there is also a river Colne in West Yorkshire flowing through the Colne Valley, which is located in the territory of the Brigantes tribe. Could the stories of Perseus and Jason, both involving the acquisition of the Grail, have been accounts set in two different time periods? If Perseus was the progenitor of the Perseid family, then this places him earlier in time than Hagar/Kore, who the C's said was "the last living member of the Perseid family".

In Greek mythology, Perseus was the legendary founder of Mycenae and of the Perseid dynasty. As the grandson of king Acrisius of Argos, he was a Greek hero and a slayer of monsters before the days of the Trojan war and Heracles. However, Mycenae according to Iman Wilkens' theories was located in what today is the northern French town of Troyes (possibly renamed after the Achaean victory over the Trojans). Mycenae supposedly became a Greek settlement between 1700 and 1200 BC, during the Late Bronze Age, with its monumental architecture being constructed at the pinnacle of the Mycenaean civilization from 1350 BC. During this era, archaeologists hold that it was the wealthiest palatial centre in Greece, before being abandoned over 2,000 years ago. It is interesting that some theorists believe this monumental architecture was linked with the giants (cyclops) like Stonehenge and the structures found on Malta and Sardinia. Could emigrants from Troyes have settled in the Peloponnese to establish the Mycenaean civilisation and taken their legends with them? It is also interesting to note that if the Trojan War took place at the same time as the plagues of Egypt, which occurred late in Akhenaten's reign killing his daughters, then some anecdotal evidence for this can be found in Homer's mention of a plague hitting the Greek camp late in the conflict. Moreover the figure of Hel or Helle is usually depicted as being very pale in complexion, which could be indicative of leprosy, the disease that killed at least three of Meritaten's sisters. She is also connected with death (plague). In Norse mythology she ruled over the underworld, Niflheim, where she received the dead - shades of Osiris perhaps. Her name means “one that hides". Well Meritaten/Hagar/Kore could be said to be one who was hiding - probably with the Holy Grail. If the Golden Ram was a flying saucer was it flown by STS forces? Alternatively, did the Grail itself teleport her and her retinue to her destination just as it had the Kentekkians thousands of years earlier? Was her retinue comprised of Benjamite survivors of the Battle of Gibeah and were they the same people who were later known as the Tribe of Dan?
View attachment 59126

Sabemos que Abraham/Moisés devolvió el Arca a las fuerzas de SAS que la habían construido en primer lugar. Sin embargo, no se menciona el Grial per se, aunque sospechamos que los Caballeros Templarios lo encontraron en Jerusalén o en Petra, Jordania, y lo trajeron de vuelta a Europa, donde ahora se encuentra escondido en algún lugar del sur de Francia. Por lo tanto, esto sugiere que los argonautas encontraron el Grial y lo trajeron de regreso al Medio Oriente, presumiblemente a los israelitas.​

Sin duda, agradecería sus comentarios sobre estos temas, ya que necesitamos establecer una narrativa cronológica adecuada a partir de las pistas que los C's nos han dado a lo largo de los años. Sin embargo, para variar el ritmo y el período, tengo la intención de hacer mi próximo artículo sobre las improbables conexiones de Abbe Sauniere con los rosacruces.
gracias a tí ya sé como activar el Grial

Reactions: MJF
Some more information-nugget digging, published by Miles Mathis:

-> 1666 - The Year the Bankers Set Fire to London
And now they are setting fire to the world's economy to bring in their great economic reset and the New World Order. The plays from their rule book never seem to change.

Incidentally, I know Mathis depicts King Charles II as a stooge of the bankers, but nobody did more to fight the Great Fire of London than his brother, the Duke of York, the future King James II. Since James was later toppled by a group of seven Protestant nobles (probably all Freemasons), who approached William of Orange and beseeched him to mount an invasion of England, one must assume that James was not playing ball and had to go - his Catholic religion and the birth of his son (thereby establishing a Catholic succession) being the prime excuses they used. James' opponents often portrayed him as an absolutist tyrant. By contrast, beginning in the 20th century, many historians have praised him for advocating religious tolerance at at a time when this was rare in a monarch.

When seven men betray their king and provoke a 'Glorious Revolution' they are hailed as heroes but when they fail, they are despised as traitors and executed. Sir Winston Churchill when writing his 'A History of the English-Speaking Peoples' struggled with this period of history and particularly his ancestor John Churchill's (the 1st Duke of Marlborough) role in the Glorious Revolution. When William of Orange arrived in England on 5 November 1688 at the head of a large Dutch army, many English Protestant officers, including Churchill, defected and joined William. Churchill could come to no other conclusion than the fact that his ancestor was a traitor. Mind you, Winston Churchill was himself very much a stooge of the bankers and financiers - check out his links with likes of Bernard Baruch for example (Churchill and Baruch were personal friends, and Churchill sometimes stayed in Baruch's New York home when visiting the United States See: Bernard Baruch - Wikipedia). It is odd that for a man who lauded the glories of the British Empire, he probably did more to hasten its demise than anyone else.

So when the English boast they have not been invaded for a thousand years (i.e., since the Battle of Hastings in 1066 AD) they tend to overlook William's invasion - but then it was a Glorious Revolution after all!​

Keep reading as there are greater revelations to come.
We are going through difficult times we feel that something seems to be coming to an end that a new world is going to emerge and before that we feel the weight of the energies and the interrupted combat in the soul, I truly believe what the Cassiopeians say, but I believe even more in what love, the cosmic consciousness is guiding us in these processes, peace, liberation and love.

Reactions: MJF
Abbé Saunière and the Rosicrucians

There is certainly a mystery operating behind the Rennes-le-Chȃteau affair, but it is not the mystery that most people have focused on since the 1970’s, i.e., the hidden treasure of the Temple of Jerusalem, the Visigoths and the Knights Templar.

In my view and that of others, including SS officer Otto Rahn and ‘Ancient Aliens’ researcher William Henry, the mystery is really about the Holy Grail. The C’s have intimated that powerful STS forces are looking for the Grail – especially in the south of France in what was once called the Languedoc region. And there is good reason why they should be doing so. I aim to build on this point in future posts but for now I would like to focus on the Rosicrucians’ involvement in the mystery and Abbé Saunière’s links to them.

Abbé Saunière the Man

Most researchers have concentrated on Abbé Bérenger Saunière’s activities in relation to what he supposedly discovered within his church and how he subsequently exploited those discoveries to his financial advantage. Few researchers have paid attention to the man himself and his religious, political and philosophical beliefs. However, this charge cannot be levelled at Guy Patton and Robin Mackness, the authors of ‘Web of Gold’.

In their book, the authors delve deeply into Saunière’s background and his political and philosophical influences. Saunière came from a devout catholic and monarchist family. His brother Alfred was also a priest. However, this was not a good time for the Catholic Church in France, nor for supporters of the deposed Monarchy. The Church had lost many of her landed estates and much of her wealth (as well as many of her aristocratic supporters who had gone to the guillotine) during the French Revolution of the previous century. Despite Napoleon’s restoration and accord with the Vatican, the Church had not regained her former position of power and influence in France. Moreover, France was now a secular republic with large sectors of the population (particularly those with masonic or socialist affiliations) hostile both to the Church and to a restoration of the Monarchy. Hence, Saunière, as a Catholic priest and monarchist, found himself defending a vision of France that was no longer acceptable to the ruling establishment and to the majority of the population in the liberal democratic republic in which he lived.

By Abbé Saunière’s time, French politics were polarised between Republican and Monarchist camps, each with its own supporting network of Masonic lodges. Despite having temporarily lost power, the Monarchists were hopeful of an early restoration. In this last regard, it appears that Saunière was an outspoken advocate for a restoration of the Monarchy and, as a parish priest, he was not afraid to use the pulpit to put over his monarchist views to his congregation. This would eventually get him into trouble and lead to his temporary suspension as parish priest. However, this episode left him undaunted in his support for the Monarchy.

The authors show that evidence has come to light through the researches of the French writer André Douzet that Abbé Saunière spent much time in the city of Lyon, which was known as the occult centre of France – in this context ‘occult’ refers to those with an interest in the supernatural, magical and mystical aspects of life rather than black magic or satanism. Correspondence addressed to Saunière shows that he was in contact with a secret society in Lyon, called the Martinists, and that he often stayed at a house two doors away from that of Johnny Bricaud, a prominent Martinist.​

Saunière and the Martinists

Quoting Patton and Mackness, the Martinists*, employing a strange blend of esoteric magic, initiatory rites and Catholic symbolism, attempted to connect with the invisible or the spiritual world (necromancy). Martinism was started in France in the mid-eighteenth century by Martinez de Pasqually, a Portuguese Jew whose family had converted to Catholicism, and who claimed to have obtained secret knowledge from an old Dominican family. As the authors point out the Dominican Order were responsible for operating the Inquisition, in the course of which they had amassed a huge quantity of heretical documents from which they were able to build up a corpus or body of secret and unpublished knowledge.​

*For those who want an in-depth analysis of the Martinists, I attach a link below to the Wikipedia entry for the order, which shows that its influence stretches down to the modern Rosicrucians in the form of the Ancient Mystical Order Rosae Crucis (AMORC) founded by Harvey Spencer Lewis, the first Imperator of AMORC in the United States, who was succeeded by his son Ralph Maxwell Lewis. Both men were initiated into the Martinist branch called ‘Martiniste et Synarchie’ (OM&S). See: Martinism - Wikipedia.

From his interest in mystical Chistianity, Pasqually developed a cosmogony built around the figure of Christ but which also introduced elements of esotericism and the Jewish Cabbala, resulting in his foundation of the neo-Masonic Elus Cohen (‘Elected Priest’ – ‘Cohen’ being the Hebrew word for priest). As the two authors point out, it is interesting to note the choice of Jewish symbolism in this otherwise mystical-Christian society and the elite status of his initiates. One example of such symbolism is that of two interlocked triangles like a Star of David but with one white triangle and one black triangle [MJF: reflecting the C’s concept of balance perhaps?], which the Martinists used as their official Seal (see below). This, of course, is also the Seal of Solomon and the hexagonal version of the Tetragrammaton. Moreover, in Alchemy the Seal of Solomon symbolises the Philosopher’s Stone because it joined the symbol of fire, an upright triangle, with the symbol of water, an inverted triangle. The Seal of Solomon is also the symbol of Hermeticism representing the philosophy of ‘as above, so below’, where the state of the heavens is reflected on the Earth – the ancient Egyptians deliberate alignment of the Giza Pyramids to the constellation of Orion being a practical example of this philosophy.

Given what has been discussed on this thread (and on the thread for the session dated 23 April 2022) recently concerning the potential links between the Seal of Solomon and higher dimensional physics, the Martinists’ choice of the Seal of Solomon for their own seal becomes even more intriguing. However, from the point of view of this article, Saunière’s affiliation to the Martinists can be seen in what is believed to have been his personal bookplate, which depicts the Martinist symbol of the two interlocking black and white triangles. Furthermore, this symbol was also inexplicably added to the plain blue shield of the crest of Rennes-le-Chȃteau in the Dossiers Secrets of the Priory of Sion as displayed in The Holy Blood and the Holy Grail.

Patton and Mackness state that it was generally held in the occult world that the Martinists possessed arcane secrets and that they followed a hidden agenda. They note that despite the profusion of Masonic and secret societies in 19th century France, the Martinists attained a pre-eminent status attracting some of the greatest names in occult circles as well as a large number of Catholic priests. Interestingly, the involvement of priests was not frowned upon by the Church, for Martinism was not viewed as a Masonic organisation and didn’t suffer the same condemnation that the Catholic Church visited upon Freemasonry. In fact, in view of its predominantly Catholic and monarchist affiliates, it may even have been encouraged by the Church. The authors point out that after the time of Saunière’s involvement with the order, Martinism appears to have become increasingly more political than spiritual, participating in the veiled world of occult politics.​

1654434749723.png

Pasqually was succeeded by his former secretary, Louis Claude de Saint-Martin, as the Grand Master, who had been initiated into the Elus Coen in 1765. The original Martinism offered a system by which ‘man’ could reconnect with his spiritual or divine self (i.e., the state in which he was before the biblical ‘fall’), and therefore attracted those seeking such a spiritual goal. Saint-Martin maintained the focus on Christ but added elements of magic and initiation – which brought Martinism closer to the world of Freemasonry.​

Josephin Péladon

Yet another prominent devotee of esoteric Christianity, Josephin Péladon, had also been initiated into Martinism. Shortly afterwards he founded the Order of the Rose-Cross and the Temple and the Grail with the support of a brilliant young Parisian doctor, Gerard Encausse (later to be known as Papus - see more below on him), who in 1880 had become acquainted with the doctrines of Saint-Martin. Subsequently, in 1884, together with some of his associates, Papus established a Mystical Order which he called the ‘Ordre Martiniste’ or the Martinist Order. Péladon also received support from the imaginative occult poet, the Marquis Stanislas de Guita. It would seem these men were involved in an attempt to revive the ancient Rosicrucian brotherhood of the early 17th Century. It should be noted that Rosicrucian symbols are to be found in profusion in the church at Rennes-le-Chȃteau; an indication that Saunière - or his mentor – was actively involved with this neo-Rosicrucian revival.

Taking the pseudonym ‘sar Merodack’ (“sar” meaning king and Merodack, an Assyrian god – probably being the planet Mars or another name for Bel, the guardian divinity of Babylon, which in turn may have been derived from the ancient Mesopotamian god Marduk), Péladon established the Salons dela Rose Croix in Paris, in which he mounted exhibitions with the aim of restoring what he considered to be the ‘Ideal Art’ based on traditional and Catholic influences. These Salons attracted many accomplished exhibitors, with the famous composer Claude Debussy reportedly visiting every day to play the piano. It should be recalled that Debussy was cited in the Dossiers Secrets of the Priory of Sion to have been one of its Grand Masters, like Nicolas Flamel and Charles Nodier. Péladon himself left a considerable body of literary work dedicated to Catholic occultism, mysticism and magic. As well as his Martinist and Rose-Croix affiliations, Péladon also had connections with the Order of Knights Templar since he had been invested into the reconstituted Sovereign and Military Order of the Temple of Jerusalem and according to the Order’s history, he became their Regent (equivalent to Grand Master) for two years in 1892. It was also Péladon who first identified Montségur, the Cathars last bastion or redoubt in the Albigensian Crusade, with Montsalvat, the Grail Castle in Wolfram von Eschenbach’s Parzival, in his book Le Secret des Troubadours published in 1906 (N.B. Wolfram had favoured Toledo in Span as the location). It seems very likely that Péladon’s book influenced a young German called Otto Rahn, who had become fascinated by the Grail romances after being introduced to them as a child by his mother. I will have more to say about Rahn in a later post; suffice to say for the time being that Rahn in turn would have a huge influence on many in the Nazi hierarchy, including Heinrich Himmler and Adolf Hitler, which would set the Nazis off on their own hunt for the Holy Grail.​

Papus

The authors point out that out of this mȇlée of esoteric mysticism, Templarism and Masonry in France, a new network of secrecy and influence arose that was to become highly significant in later French and European politics. In this last connection, the authors proposed that of all the extraordinary personalities involved with these esoteric societies, perhaps the most remarkable and influential was Papus. Born in Spain but brought up in Paris, Gerard Encausse began his career studying medicine but abandoned this to study occultism. After being initiated into Martinism, he then started to reorganise it, setting up a network of lodges, the first of which was in Lyons – which would have existed at the time of Saunière’s participation. Papas also assisted Péladon in founding the cabbalistic Rosicrucian order and became a central figure in the distribution of occult ideas, writing no less than 260 works. Acquiring a reputation for alternative healing and medicine derived from the occult, he subsequently came to the attention of the Russian Czar Nicholas II who summoned him to his court. He would even warn the Czar against the power of the ‘mad monk’ Rasputin and the danger of listening to his advice.​

Count Antoine de la Rochefoucauld

Intriguingly, another founder member of the Rose-Croix Catholique was Count Antoine de la Rochefoucauld, and he also initially financed the Salons de la Rose-Croix. His wife, the Countess of Rochefoucauld, as mistress of the household, was involved with the Marian apparitions of that period and the miraculous cure of her servant, Constance Estelle Faguette, at the Chȃteau of Pellevoisin in 1873. Constance became ill with an incurable lung disease and petitioned the Blessed Virgin Mary in a letter she left at the foot of her statue. In the first of her 15 visions, Constance was told by the Virgin Mary that if she was cured, she should erect a marble tablet at Pellevoisin, which in the vision appeared with a golden rose in each corner and, at the centre, a heart with flames emanating from the top. Needless to say, Constance was cured and continued to work for the Rochefoucaulds’ household, living to the ripe old age of 83. Patton and Mackness considered the whole episode to be highly suspect, pointing out that the visions were never adequately investigated by the Church authorities and never achieved the status of other Marian pilgrimage sites in France such as Lourdes or La Salette.

However, I drew your attention to Count Antoine de la Rochefoucauld and his wife because for those with good memories they may recall that the Rochefoucauld name cropped up in an earlier post of mine. This was my post on ‘The Curse of Oak Island’ on 16th May in which I said:

Another Oak Island researcher, Doug Crowell, has traced the history of the name that appears roughly scrawled, in the right-hand upper corner of the Zena Halpern map, which appeared in the Curse of Oak Island on 22 November 2016. Halpern thought the map (notated in French) was a genuine medieval map of Oak Island but others have questioned this.

1654435084712.png
The Zena Halpern Map of Oak Island

That name is ‘Rouchefoucauld’, an ancient medieval French family of lords, barons, dukes, princes and comtes. That French noble line had ties to the Holy Land, the Templars and of course Nova Scotia, Oak Island! Doug Crowell also found a ship’s inventory full of treasure that was headed to the islands around Nova Scotia. The ship’s captain was the Duke D’Anville and as Admiral Jean-Baptiste Louis Frédéric de La Rochefoucauld de Roye, he was a Rochefoucauld!

The Duc D'Anville expedition (June – October 1746) was sent from France to recapture Louisbourg and take peninsular Acadia (present-day Nova Scotia). The expedition was the largest military force ever to set sail for the New World (comprising 11,000 men and a fleet of 64 ships) prior to the American Revolutionary War. This effort was the fourth and final French attempt to regain the Nova Scotian capital, Annapolis Royal, during King George’s War. Along with recapturing Acadia from the British, D’Anville was ordered to "consign Boston to flames, ravage New England and waste the British West Indies." News of the expedition spread fear throughout New York and New England. The expedition was a complete failure. It was beset by bad weather and took three months to cross the Atlantic Ocean. Many in the ships' crews and the troops being transported fell ill before the expedition finally reached Chebucto Bay (present-day Halifax), and D'Anville died not long after its arrival. His successors in command attempted to mount an assault on Annapolis Royal, but eventually gave up and returned to France. However, there is no evidence that D’Anville landed on Oak Island during his expedition and deposited any treasure.

Hence, we see a member of the Rochefoucauld over a hundred years after his kinsman had been involved with an expedition to French Acadie becoming involved with the Rose-Croix Catholique, a neo-Rosicrucian order. Given that the Rochefoucaulds had strong ties with the medieval Knights Templar, should we really be surprised.

Abbe Saunière and Spiritiualism

Whatever the truth is concerning the source of Abbe Saunière’s wealth (including allegations that he practised ‘Simony’ - i.e., the sin of buying or selling ecclesiastical privileges, e.g., spiritual pardons or benefices, for which Saunière was tried, found guilty and suspended by his Bishop), there is no question that he kept the company of famous, powerful and well-connected people – including the nephew of Emperor Franz Joseph who ruled over the Austro-Hungarian Empire. The villagers of Rennes-le-Chȃteau spoke of important strangers visiting the village who were royally entertained by their priest at his new villa. There are also extant letters from fellow priests thanking Saunière for his excellent and generous hospitality during their stay. But what was it that drew such important people to this backwater parish? What could explain Saunière’s strange and lavish lifestyle? Patton and Mackness think the answer may well lie in Saunière’s involvement with Martinism.

As previously mentioned, a central belief of Martinism is that man can rediscover his spiritual or divine self. However, very closely related to this is a second belief that, with training and enlightenment, one can contact the ‘unknown’, that is the spirit world. Think here of the C’s statement that there have always been those who have communed with higher powers and of the seances conducted by the English Rosicrucian Edward Bulwer-Lytton and fellow members of the Orphic Circle. Martinist initiates were instructed that these were their goals, and both could be achieved through magic rites and rituals focused on the figure of Christ. Adherents from the priesthood itself would have considered themselves to be on a spiritual quest for an even higher purpose than that which they provided for their own congregations. Remember also that this was a time when spiritualism was all the rage in Europe. Indeed, the authors point out that Papus, that great organiser of Martinist lodges in France, achieved great influence through holding seances and invoking spirits. Thus, the authors speculate that it is quite conceivable that, having become immersed in Martinist activity in Lyon, Saunière himself may have founded a lodge at Rennes-le-Chȃteau, where personal spiritual development and seances could have taken place. I should point out here that ‘necromancy’ - the practice of communicating with the dead, especially in order to predict the future – is a grave sin in the eyes of the Catholic Church and even more so when it is being conducted by an ordained priest.

By way of further confirmation that Saunière had created a spiritualist centre at Rennes-le-Chȃteau, the authors point out that a close examination of the ground plan of Saunière’s domain, painstakingly surveyed by Alain Féral, an artist and long-term resident of the village, has revealed a remarkable and complex underlying geometry. Buildings and features of Saunière’s estate have been very deliberately laid out to create regular pentagons in the church garden and the villa garden respectively, and an irregular but cyclic pentagon in the Tour (Tower) Magdala garden. All three are perfectly integrated with a giant regular pentagon which dominates the complete site. As the authors point out, such a rigid geometrical construction cannot possibly have been accidental. The authors go on to discuss the features of pentagonal geometry including the ‘golden ratio’ (a constant ratio like that of pi) just as Forum members have recently done on the 23 April 2022 thread. However, Saunière’s actions in designing his estate on this basis reminds me of Sir Francis Bacon, a leading Rosicrucian (if not the Grand Master of the early 17th Century Rosicrucians), and the deliberate geometric manner in which he designed his estate at Gorhambury near St Albans in England. Again, this may suggest Rosicrucian influences on Abbe Saunière.

The authors then draw our attention to the way in which pentagons are used in magical rites as exemplified by the hermetic drawings of Eliphas Levi, the prominent occultist and magician of the mid-19th Century who believed that ‘the original alliance of Christianity and the science of the magi are essential’ (it was Levi who gave the world the modern interpretation of Baphomet – see image below). In other words, the path to spiritual truth is found in a fusion of Christian teachings with knowledge and wisdom from the classical world – a belief parallel to that of the Martinists. I would also point out that it is a belief that Sir Francis Bacon and his fellow Rosicrucians shared, as expounded in their concept of the New Jerusalem. The same may also be said of the Knights Templar.

1654435199219.png

1654435227032.png
Rennes-le-Chȃteau with the Tour Magdala in the foreground

Before moving on, I have discovered that the great French writer science fiction writer Jules Verne had a keen interest in Rennes-le-Chȃteau. I attach a link below to a short youtube documentary in French about Verne and his interest in Rennes-le-Chȃteau. My French is very rudimentary, so if a French speaker reading this article could produce a brief synopsis of the video and post it on the Alton Towers thread, I would be extremely grateful. I am intrigued that Verne’s adventure novel, Journey to the Centre of the Earth, was published in 1864, seven years before Edward Bulwer-Lytton’s Vril: The Power of the Coming Race (1871). Both books deal with journeys to the inner earth. Could the two men have known something about the inner earth world and the Nation of the Third Eye the C’s have spoken of? If so, did they obtain their knowledge from the same source?

Jules Verne et Rennes-le-Château (Kris Darquis) - YouTube
The Hieron du Val d’Or

By comparison with another site, this pentagonal geometry takes on a further significance. That site is Paray-le-Monial, a town in the north of the Massif Central and location of the Sacred Heart [of Jesus] visions of Sister Margaret Mary Alocoque in 1673, which became a major pilgrimage site from the late 17th Century onwards, attracting thousands of the faithful. See: Margaret Mary Alacoque - Wikipedia.

However, sharing the site with the monks and nuns at the 11th Century Basilica was a secretive institution, the Heiron du Val d’Or, which the authors believe had an ambiguous relationship with its devotion to the Sacred Heart. Esoteric in nature, it laid great emphasis on adopting ancient Celtic sites and the use of sacred geometry. Indeed, it even occupied a building arranged in the shape of a pentagon. See: Hiéron du Val d'Or

Patton and Mackness state that the unusual name of Heiron du Val d’Or (English: Of the Valley of Gold or Sanctuary of the Golden Valley) has never been convincingly explained but the two authors think it is possible that it refers specifically to an important location. In their view, this might be where a treasure has been hidden. However, I tend to lean towards the view that this is where the Holy Grail may be hidden.​

Quoting from Wikipedia:

The Hiéron du Val d'Or was founded in 1873 by a Jesuit Victor Drevon and the half-Basque, half-Russian Alexis de Sarachaga. It was allied to concepts of royalism and was culturally conservative; it sought to erect a Catholic hermetic freemasonry, contrary to the anti-clerical freemasonry of the Grand Orient de France and was particularly devoted to the doctrine of ‘Christ the King’.

the Hiéron attempted to demonstrate the origins of Christianity in the mystical Atlantis and worked to prepare the way for the social political reign of Christ the King in the year 2000 and devoted themselves to the name aor-agni ("light-fire") [MJF: Could the name “aor-agni” have a connection to the “Ahragh” Creed who the C’s said had buried the Benben stone in the Sinai Desert under the aegis of their then Top Director Saphorus? – See the session dated 16 August 1997].

Following the death of de Sarachaga in 1918, Georges Gabriel de Noaillat and his wife Marthe Devuns de Noaillat stayed at Paray and continued the work of the Hiéron. They sought to downplay some of the more unorthodox aspects of the Hiéron's mysticism and comply closer to Catholic orthodoxy.

In 1921, a priest, Fr. Felix Anizan, founded the Regnabit: The Universal Review of the Sacred Heart journal (“Regnabit” meaning “He will Reign”). This publication Regnabit, which was the propaganda organ of the Hieron du Val d’Or, featured a wider array of Paray-associated Catholic writers than just Hiéron members and was approved by the Catholic hierarchy in France. However, Georges Gabriel de Noaillat was among the first contributors to the journal. Another contributor was the historian Louis Charbonneau-Lassay who drew in the traditionalist philosopher René Guénon to contribute. Originally a Freemason, spiritualist and Martinist, Guénon eventually moved towards Islamic Sufism and was a key figure in the Traditionalist School. One of the collaborators of the de Naoillats; Jeanne Lépine-Authelain; corresponded with the esotericist Paul Le Cour who displayed an interest in the Hiéron's claims about Atlantis. Le Cour would go on to become a precursor to the New Age Movement, with his 1937 work The Age of Aquarius.

In the book, Le Cour looks forward to the future Age of Aquarius as bringing with it the return of Christ in the role of Christ the King. It is a work of esoteric and apocalyptic Christianity in which the author also voices his belief in an esoteric spiritual tradition that originated in Atlantis… In the third edition of this work, Le Cour states:

"For more than twenty years we have been calling in 'Atlantis' for the formation of a new order of Knighthood and indicating the means by which it might be achieved... Jules Romain, in 'Le Probleme Numero Un', published in 1947, wishes, in the face of the current enormous danger, for a spiritual power consisting of a grand order of chivalry and it seems to him that for it to be realized the support of the Catholic church would be of great help.

"The cycle of the romances of the Round Table tells us the story of the holy vessel, the Grail, which there is good reason to connect with that Ganymede (i.e. Aquarius). Considered as containing all light and all knowledge, it is the object of a quest, a search to which the knights dedicate themselves.

Their head is King Arthur, head of the legendary order of knighthood of the Grail, who is to return one day at the head of his knights to put the world back in order, and at that time all symbols will be explained. But such an order of knighthood will have to be placed under the patronage of St John, who is the head of knights and of initiates."

We should recall here that St John the Baptist was the patron saint of the Knights Templar and St. John the Evangelist’s gospel was the only gospel the Cathars would recognise. Le Cour’s ideas would have a great influence on the young Pierre Plantard, the instigator or creator of the modern Priory of Sion.

Symbolism

The Hiéron du Val d'Or held significance of certain images or dates such as the Octopus which stood for the inconsistency of man while The Sacred Heart stands for an abyss of constancy and fidelity. Each of these symbols were identified in the Tuscan Secret Records of the Plantier (doc 6) titled "The Hieron of Val d'Or" dated February 5 or 6 and June 24.

This reference to an octopus makes me think of a link with the gravestone of Marie de Negri d’Ables, containing a diagram of a spider remarkably similar to that of the Octopus found in Le Cour’s book, The Age of Aquarius.

1654435469707.png

The meaning of the inscriptions on this gravestone have become part of the mystery of Rennes-le-Chȃteau and have been debated endlessly. Indeed, if you do a search of the Forum, you will find a discussion of the subject with Laura’s own musings. However, diligent research by the French researcher Pierre Jarnac has discovered that the ‘second’ gravestone of Marie de Negri d’Ables, shown above, is a forgery of the mid-1960’s – perhaps instigated by Pierre Plantard or a fellow member of the Priory of Sion.

Robert Baird in his insightful article on Alpha Galates and Pierre Plantard has this to say about the ‘octopus’ symbol:

“The 'octopus' of a hierarchy that has played both ends against the middle since the time of the Hyksos in Egypt or before that is always coming up with new names”.

This statement is intriguing since it links the hierarchy using the symbol of the octopus with the Hyksos, Asian semitic migrants who entered and then tried to take over ancient Egypt in the Late Bronze Age (c.1550 – 1200 BC). It is claimed that one group of the Hyksos were the ‘Habiru’ or Hapiru (meaning “Outsiders”) who became the biblical Hebrews, of whom the later Israelites were only one branch or confederation. The idea of this group or hierarchy always coming up with new names may suggests a possible link to the Illuminati, who have acted through various front organisations throughout history.

See: Alpha Galates and Pierre Plantard De St. Clair (bibliotecapleyades.net)
Abbe Saunière and the Hieron du Val d’Or

Why is any of this important you may well ask? Well, many researchers believe that Abbé Saunière was a member of the Heiron du Val d’Or. Indeed, his membership of the organisation may have even cost him his life.

Quoting from an October 2004 article by Tracy R Twyman on the Hieron of Val d'Or:

“Furthermore, there was during this period in time a secret society with stated goals very similar to those enumerated in The Protocols of Zion, and they were in fact, apparently, an auxiliary order of the Priory of Sion. They were called “The Hieron du Val d’Or”, which, Holy Blood, Holy Grail notes, contains an anagram of the place name “Orval”, a location that frequently crops up throughout this mystery. Notably, the word “Orval” contains the syllables which, in French, mean “gold” and “valley”.

In his 1979 book Le Tresor du Triangle d’Or (The Treasure of the Golden Triangle), Jean-Luc Chaumeil states that the Hieron practiced a version of Scottish Rite Freemasonry, and the upper degrees of this order constituted the lower degrees of the Priory of Sion itself. Chaumeil describes the group’s disposition as “Christian, Hermetic, and aristocratic.” They proclaimed themselves to be Catholic, even though the Church of Rome condemned them.

Their mystic teachings contained, according to Henry Lincoln, Michael Baigent and Richard Leigh writing in the The Holy Blood and the Holy Grail:

a characteristic emphasis on sacred geometry and various sacred sites... an insistence on a mystical or Gnostic truth underlying mythological motifs”, and “a preoccupation with the origins of men, races, languages, and symbols... .

The order was,
Simultaneously Christian and ‘trans-Christian.’ It stressed the importance of the Sacred Heart... sought to recognise Christian and pagan mysteries”, and “Ascribed special significance to Druidic thought - which it... regarded as partially Pythagorean.”

The Hieron du Val d’Or was also unabashedly pro-monarchist and sought a restoration of the Holy Roman Empire. But this one would be built, unlike the previous one, on an ultimately spiritual basis - a vision specifically echoed in the Priory of Sion’s own literature, which we will soon discuss.

The new empire would have been a reflection of Heaven on Earth, that specifically Hermetic Arcadian ideal. Jean-Luc Chaumeil described the Hieron’s ideals as:

“...a theocracy wherein nations would be no more than provinces, their leaders but proconsuls in the service of a world occult government consisting of an elite. For Europe, this regime of the Great King implied a double hegemony of the Papacy and the Empire, of the Vatican and of the Habsburgs, who would have been the Vatican’s right arm.”

The three authors of The Holy Blood and the, Holy Grail were quick to point out that this envisioned scenario accords with the Nostradamus prophecy about the “Great King” who would issue from Lorraine, since the Habsburgs essentially were the House of Lorraine.

At the same time, though, this vision accords with that shared by numerous other cultures throughout the world and throughout history who have embraced the myth of the King of the World, a quasi-divine global monarch discussed in many ancient legends. It further accords with the “King of the blood of Sion” image discussed in The Protocols of Zion.

Perhaps even more shocking, Chaumeil claims that Berenger Sauniere, Abbe Henri Boudet, Emile Hoffet, and the Bishop of Carcassonne were all members of this organisation, and that it was a political scuffle within this organisation which led to Sauniere’s premature death. Chaumeil describes Sauniere as a pawn in the Priory of Sion/Hieron du Val d’Or’s bizarre plot regarding Rennes-le-Chateau and the surrounding area.

According to this version of the story, Sauniere had been involved with the order since before his arrival at the parish of Rennes-le-Chȃteau and had actually been dispatched there by them for the purpose of finding the parchments. But in 1916 he is said to have had a falling out with the order, which supposedly explains his mysterious death the following year.

Chaumeil states that Sauniere’s “handler” with regard to lodge business was actually the curé of Rennes-le-Bains, Abbe Henri Boudet, who is said to have orchestrated all of Sauniere’s activities, including the remodelling of his church and the surrounding domains. Boudet was also purportedly the middleman who passed along Priory of Sion hush money - not to Sauniere, but to his housekeeper, Marie Deneraud, who was also in their employ and to whom all cheques were made payable.

She also, says Chaumeil, was the agent through which Boudet transmitted all of his highly specific instructions for Sauniere.

And Chaumeil tells us that Sauniere did not even know true nature of the “treasure” and “secret” which he protected until 1915, one year before his supposed falling out with the order, when Boudet made a deathbed confession to his fellow cleric and conspirator. Whatever it was, Sauniere must have found it disturbing to say the least.

See: The Protocols of Sion and the Hieron du Val d’Or (bibliotecapleyades.net)

If this is true, it certainly puts a very interesting twist on the familiar story. However, what these authors overlook is that Sauniere also had strong links with another town that may play a major part in the Grail mystery. That town is Girona in Spain and like Rennes-le-Chȃteau, it also has mysteries of its own, which are connected to the Grail. Indeed, in Girona we may find ourselves getting closer to that strange enclave of the alchemists the C’s spoke of in the transcripts.

John Cocteau

Before moving on to Girona, I would first draw attention to one particular character Twyman refers to in her article and that is Jean Cocteau, French poet, playwright, novelist, designer, filmmaker, visual artist and critic. Cocteau was one of the foremost creatives of the surrealist, avant-garde, and Dadaist movements and one of the most influential figures in early 20th-century art. In 1955, Cocteau was made a member of the Académie Française and The Royal Academy of Belgium and was a commander of the Legion of Honor. The National Observer suggested that, “of the artistic generation whose daring gave birth to Twentieth Century Art, Cocteau came closest to being a Renaissance man“. This claim seems to have made him a 20th Century version of that other Renaissance man, Leonardo d Vinci, who was meant to have been a Grand Master of the Priory of Sion according to the Dossiers Secrets. However, for our purposes we should note here that Cocteau was also supposed to have been a Grand Master of the Priory of Sion. As I have proposed previously, I think the Priory of Sion may well be a front for the Rosicrucians (the octopus?). Is there anything that may link Cocteau with the Rosicrucians. Well, yes there is.

1654435971849.png
The ‘Cocteau Chapel’ at Notre Dame de France Church, London

I have in fact visited this church in Leicester Square. It has gained modern notoriety due to Dan Brown’s novel, The Da Vinci Code. However, it is the overt Rosicrucian symbolism in the church that deserves our attention.

Below you can see the rose at the foot of the cross more clearly:

1654436029469.png

For those who wish to read more about Cocteau’s painting of the crucifixion, I attach a link to an article about it by Niall McDevitt. See: On Jean Cocteau’s Crucifixion | IT (internationaltimes.it)

McDevitt makes a number of telling observations about the painting and Cocteau’s beliefs, a few of which I have cherry picked for you to read below:

The beautifully coloured line drawing—Cocteau was a gifted line-drawer as well as poet, novelist, dramatist, filmmaker etc. — is arguably more striking for what is not there than for what is. Conspicuous by his absence is the King of the Jews, or at least his head, torso, and arms. All we see on the cross are his legs: knees, shins and feet. The feet bleed onto a giant rose below. Here is our first clue: the rose and cross. Cocteau—like his musical friends Debussy, Satie and Piaf —was associated with (wait for it) L’Ordre de la Rose+Croix Catholique et Esthetique du Temple et du Graal i.e., The Catholic and Aesthetic Order of the Rose+Cross, the Temple and the Grail. These are the Rosicrucians, a type of arty Freemasonry, devotees of the sacred feminine and open to female members. It is thought Francis Bacon originated the movement, for Protestants, in the 17th century. 400 years ago they were all the rage in England and on the continent. Later members included Yeats whose poetry is studded with Rosicrucian images such as ‘Our Father Rosicross is in his tomb’.

The name of the church Notre Dame de France is also confusing. Who is Our Lady of France? It’s often thought that Notre Dame churches are really consecrate to Jesus’s closest disciple and alleged consort, Magdelene, and not his mother. Many stem from the Middle Ages when the Magdelene cult was at its former zenith. The two Oxbridge Colleges, Magdelene and Magdelen (prounounced ‘maudlin’), testify to her popularity then. Legend has it that Magdelene and two other Marys—not including the Virgin—sailed to France following the
crucifixion and landed at the town of Saintes Maries de la Mer (Holy Marys of the Sea). Magdelene is reputed to be buried in the Basilica of St. Maximin in the South of France. Our Lady of France is thus less ambiguous: it can only mean Magdelene.

We know that Magdelene is the star of his Crucifixion because Cocteau painted a giant ‘M’ on the front panel of the altar, which to the viewer would appear directly below the rose. The ‘M’ is a reference to Da Vinci’s Last Supper and the unmistakable M-shape made by the arms of Jesus and the figure on his right, whether Magdelene or an effeminate John. Cocteau, very arrogantly, painted his M-panel over a mosaic of the Nativity by the artist Boris Anrep, who complained but died without redress. (He had a point, but he wasn’t French.) This itself was a gross act of vandalism. In a 2003 cleaning operation the Church rediscovered the mosaic, removed Cocteau’s panel, and hung it nearby. Maybe the vandal was another Anrep, a revenge-seeking desecendant of Boris.

Cocteau’s other Magdelene code is the dice of the Roman soldiers who are casting lots for Jesus clothes. Here, basic numerological skills are helpful. The dice add up to 58. 5 + 8 = 13. M is the thirteenth letter of the alphabet. This, apparently, is also a reference to the bloody clampdown on the Knights Templar initiated by King Philip and Pope Clement on Friday 13 October 1307, the original ‘Friday the Thirteenth’. (Rosicrucians—as with their Freemasonic successors—claim the Gnostics, Cathars and Knights Templar as their forbears).

To the right of the fresco is another intriguing character, a green man with a fish-shaped eye. Is it Peter? No. The male disciples went into hiding after Jesus’s arrest. The curly-haired male to the left of the cross is the effeminate John, but he is the exception. The Gospels make no mention of Peter or any of ‘the lads’ at the scene of Jesus’s death. Who is he then? Mystery-mongers are unanimous in saying that it is Jesus himself, the ‘fisher of men’ and later the ‘Fisher King’ of Grail lore. Perhaps he is having an out-of-body experience which enables him to be a spectator at his own execution? Or perhaps he is witnessing instead the death of a stand-in cum stuntman, commonly thought to be Simon of Cyrene.

Perhaps the Rosicrucians have a rosier image of the Crucifixion? Did Jesus survive it or evade it? Cocteau has depicted himself in this mural, directly below John, looking out at the viewer and thus ‘turning away from the false spectacle’. Cocteau was probably a subscriber to the legend that Christ lived to bear children with Magdelene and create a holy bloodline.

Other symbols to look out for are ‘the Black Sun’ (Sol Niger)—which gets over the ‘eclipse’ in the scriptures but is also an alchemical symbol of the first stage in the Magnum Opus, the ‘blackening’ or ‘nigredo’—and the falcon on the Roman shield. Cocteau censors the Roman eagle of Christ’s assassins and the archenemies of the early Christians. The falcon was an early Egyptian hieroglyph for ‘God’ but also a symbol of Horus who is the Egyptian equivalent of Jesus. Cocteau is serving up his own take on the Christian mysteries with a liberal dash of magic.

Everything about the church seems to celebrate the sacred feminine; the name, the dome-shape, the Magdalene motifs, the de Chaunac tapestry of the Queen of Creation from Proverbs 8, the portrait of Joan of Arc.

This last quote links us, I believe, with the Mother Goddess. Incidentally, in Part 2 of this article, I will make a reference to another M-shape, which may again be linked with the Magdelene, but this time the reference is connected to Abbé Saunière and Rennes-le-Chȃteau.

As to Cocteau’s role as Grand Master of the Priory of Sion, I tend to endorse what McDevitt has to say about this:

This brings us to the vexed question of Cocteau’s supposed Grand Mastery of the Priory of Sion, an elite secret society whose previous Grand Masters included Leonardo da Vinci. These days the Priory of Sion has been discredited as a hoax. Could a poet who was also a notorious opium addict and pederast really have found himself in such a powerful position? The Priory were rumoured to be keepers of such an explosive secret that they could bring Christendom to its knees. We imagine a James Bond film with Cocteau starring as himself, the evil genius of ‘SION’ (who make SPECTRE and SMERSH look like nice guys), and Sean Connery as Bond competing with Cocteau for the secret dossiers, the keystone, the very Grail itself, as well as for the attentions of the positively sluttish ‘Madeleine’, who always wears red.

The C’s have, for example, told us that the main leaders of the Illuminati or the Brotherhood are not household names, although they no doubt use some front men who are. These people like to stay in the shadows. However, this does not rule out the likes of Cocteau being a leading Rosicrucian and, as a poet, playwright and novelist, he would certainly share something in common with Sir Francis Bacon, one of the leading Roscrucians of the 17th Century, who, as we know, may have been the leading light behind Shakespeare and his plays.

1654436175430.png
Official logo: SPECTRE has an ominous Octopus logo

I find it amusing that McDevitt should make a reference in the passage above to James Bond and his adversaries in Spectre and Smersh in connection with Jean Cocteau. James Bond was the creation of the author and former wartime MI6 agent Ian Fleming. He created SPECTRE, which stands for Special Executive for Counter-Intelligence, Terrorism, Revenge and Extortion, a vast worldwide criminal network, as an apolitical group to replace the Soviet counter-intelligence group SMERSH in his spy books. What concerns us here though is that the logo of Spectre was an octopus (see above). Whether this was just a mere coincidence on his part or whether Fleming knew something about the Illuminati and wished to reveal it indirectly through his choice of the octopus logo is a question we are now unlikely to ever be able to answer. Nevertheless, it is an intriguing connection all the same given what Robert Baird said about the octopus of the hierarchy that has played both ends against the middle since the time of the Hyksos in Egypt, if not even earlier.

And for that matter there is also, the image of the now famous Rolling Stone magazine article in 2009 by Matt Taibbi, which unforgettably referred to Goldman Sachs, the world’s most powerful investment bank, as a “great vampire squid wrapped around the face of humanity, relentlessy jamming its blood funnel into anything that smells like money.

1654436733700.png

Attachments

• 1654436331349.png
    1654436331349.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Its very interesting to see the many puzzle pieces and how they are linked together. When people that are initiated into a Martinist lodge have a meeting, they wear a white tunic as well as a rope on their hips. A lot of their material is esoteric Judeo-Christian teachings and symbols with a cabalistic twist. Reading this information, it just occurred to me how this could have been influenced by the teaching of the Essenes. Martinism is very secret and the people initiated into the order are told not to tell people about it. Its much like a little community much like the Essenes and in order to become a member of a Martinist lodge, one has to be a member of a Rosicrucian lodge because the teachings are very similar. There could be a good connection between the Essenes and esoteric/spiritual orders that tie into the grail! ( Just thought I would share this as it just dawned on me.)

This is a very interesting thread and your research is very much appreciated MJF!

Back
Top Bottom