Alton Towers, Sir Francis Bacon and the Rosicrucians

'They' even made comic books to recruit young members. 'They' are 'neo-rosicrucians' in this case, of course.
Agreed. It is very instructive in itself when one considers all the figures of history they wish to draw young members attention to including Pharaoh Akhenaten and Moses.

The sign they used on their pamphlet/comic is interesting too since it is an upside down triangle (a 2D representation of the tetrahedron) with a double wavy line running through it . Laura has spoken of the wavy line before - which I think may be taken as an ancient symbol of the mother goddess.​

However, they seem to use this symbol today with the red rose at the centre of the cross:

1653577006018.png

It also combines the ancient Egyptian symbol of the Ankh as well. Symbols in themselves are a very important means of passing on esoteric information to initiates and, as I have said before, they encode ancient scientific knowledge that almost certainly dates from Atlantis.

Agreed. It is very instructive in itself when one considers all the figures of history they wish to draw young members attention to including Pharaoh Akhenaten and Moses.

The sign they used on their pamphlet/comic is interesting too since it is an upside down triangle (a 2D representation of the tetrahedron) with a double wavy line running through it . Laura has spoken of the wavy line before - which I think may be taken as an ancient symbol of the mother goddess.​

However, they seem to use this symbol today with the red rose at the centre of the cross:

View attachment 58989

It also combines the ancient Egyptian symbol of the Ankh as well. Symbols in themselves are a very important means of passing on esoteric information to initiates and, as I have said before, they encode ancient scientific knowledge that almost certainly dates from Atlantis.
I took a quick look at AMORC's website and it is quite enlightening (deliberate pun). Here is an extract from it in which I have highlighted certain key parts in bold:​

Our Roots in the Ancient World​

The Rosicrucian movement, of which the Rosicrucian Order, AMORC, is the most prominent modern representative, has its roots in the mystery traditions, philosophy, and myths of ancient Egypt dating back to approximately 1500 BCE. In antiquity the word “mystery” referred to a special gnosis, a secret wisdom. Thousands of years ago in ancient Egypt select bodies or schools were formed to explore the mysteries of life and learn the secrets of this hidden wisdom. Only sincere students, displaying a desire for knowledge and meeting certain tests were considered worthy of being inducted into these mysteries. Over the course of centuries these mystery schools added an initiatory dimension to the knowledge they transmitted.

It is further traditionally related that the Order’s first member-students met in secluded chambers in magnificent old temples, where, as candidates, they were initiated into the great mysteries. Their mystical studies then assumed a more closed character and were held exclusively in temples which had been built for that purpose. Rosicrucian tradition relates that the great pyramids of Giza were most sacred in the eyes of initiates. Contrary to what historians affirm, our tradition relates that the Giza pyramids were not built to be the tombs of pharaohs, but were actually places of study and mystical initiation. The mystery schools, over centuries of time, gradually evolved into great centers of learning, attracting students from throughout the known world.

Pharaoh Tutmoses III, who ruled Egypt from 1500 to 1447 BCE, organized the first esoteric school of initiates founded upon principles and methods similar to those perpetuated today by the Rosicrucian Order, AMORC. Decades later Pharaoh Amenhotep IV was initiated into the secret school. This most enlightened pharaoh—history’s first monotheist—was so inspired by the mystery teachings that he gave a completely new direction to Egypt’s religion and philosophy. He established a religion which recognized the Aton, the solar disk, as being the symbol of the sole deity—the foundation of life itself, the symbol of Light, Truth, and Joy — and changed his name to Akhnaton to reflect these new ideas. And although the earlier religion was later re-established, the mystical idea was put forth in human consciousness, and its flame never died.

Centuries later, Greek philosophers such as Thales and Pythagoras, the Roman philosopher Plotinus, and others, journeyed to Egypt and were initiated into the mystery schools. They then brought their advanced learning and wisdom to the Western world. Their experiences are the first records of what eventually grew and blossomed into the Rosicrucian Order. The name of the Order, as it is now known, was to come much later. However, the Rosicrucian Order always perpetuated its heritage of ancient symbolism and principles.

Early European Beginnings​

It was in the time of Charlemagne (742-814) that the French philosopher Arnaud introduced the mystical teachings into France, and from there they spread to much of Western Europe. Throughout medieval Europe mystical knowledge was often necessarily couched in symbolism or disguised and hidden in the love songs of Troubadours, the formularies of Alchemists, the symbolical system known as the Kabbalah, and the rituals of Orders of Knighthood.

While much of medieval Europe lay in darkness, the highly advanced Arab civilization preserved a large body of the mystical teachings through texts translated directly from the great libraries of the ancient world, such as Egypt’s Alexandria Library. Philosophy, medicine, mathematics, and alchemy were all important subjects preserved in these libraries and later transmitted to Europe by way of the Arabs.

Alchemy — the art of transmutation — came into prominence with the Alexandrian Greeks. It was then introduced to the Arabs, who then transmitted this art and forerunner of chemistry to Europe. The alchemists played a tremendous part in the early history of the Rosicrucian Order. While many alchemists were interested in making gold, some were more concerned with the transmutation of human character. European alchemists and Knights Templar, in contact with the Arab civilization at the time of the Crusades, brought much of this wisdom to the West. In Europe the transcendental alchemists — mystics and philosophers — sought to transmute the base elements of human character into the more noble virtues and to release the wisdom of the divine self within the individual. Some of the renowned alchemists who were also Rosicrucians or were closely associated with them were Albertus Magnus, Roger Bacon, Paracelsus, Cagliostro, Nicholas Flamel, and Robert Fludd.

As the old saying goes, “The truth shall make you free.” Consequently, those who sought Truth and attempted to expound it to their fellow humans became the objects of persecution by tyrannical rulers or narrow religious systems. For several centuries, due to the lack of freedom of thought, the Order had to conceal itself under various names. However, in all times and places the Order never ceased its activities, perpetuating its ideals and its teachings, participating directly or indirectly in the advancement of the arts, sciences, and civilization in general, and always emphasizing the equality of men and women and the true solidarity of all humanity.

As the Renaissance burst upon Europe with a flash of new interest in the arts and sciences, a mysterious publication printed in seventeenth century Germany and called the Fama Fraternitatis heralded a renewed interest in Rosicrucianism throughout Europe. The Fama introduces Christian Rosenkreuz, a mythical character who was said to have travelled to centeers of learning in the Near East and who personified the revived interest in esoteric studies and mystical learning.

Crossing the Atlantic​

In the late seventeenth century, following a plan originally proposed by Francis Bacon in The New Atlantis, a colony of Rosicrucian leaders was organized to establish the Rosicrucian arts and sciences in America. In 1694 Rosicrucian settlers made the perilous journey across the Atlantic Ocean in a specially chartered vessel, the Sarah Maria, under the leadership of Johannes Kelpius, master of a Rosicrucian Lodge in Europe. Landing in Philadelphia, the colonists established their first settlement and later moved further west in Pennsylvania to Ephrata. These Rosicrucian communities made valuable contributions to the newly emerging American culture in the fields of printing, philosophy, the sciences, and arts. Later such eminent Americans as Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Jefferson, and Thomas Paine were intimately connected with the Rosicrucian community. In fact, many Rosicrucians played an important role in the great alchemical and social process leading to the founding of a new nation.

Throughout history, there have been periods of greater and lesser activity of Rosicrucianism around the world. While inactive in the Americas during the nineteenth century, the Order was very active in France, Germany, Switzerland, Russia, Spain, and other lands during this time.

In 1909 the American businessman and philosopher, H. Spencer Lewis, journeyed to France, where he was duly initiated into the Rosicrucian Order and chartered with the responsibility of renewing Rosicrucian activity in America. With H. Spencer Lewis as its president, the Rosicrucian Order, AMORC, was incorporated in 1915 in New York City. In 1927 the Order moved its headquarters to San Jose, California—the site of present-day Rosicrucian Park.

Over the past 100 years millions of people have been students of the Rosicrucian teachings. From the beginning, both men and women have played an equal role in the Rosicrucian Order, without regard to religion or race.

Throughout history a number of prominent persons in the fields of science and the arts have been associated with the Rosicrucian movement, such as Leonardo da Vinci (1452-1519), Cornelius Heinrich Agrippa (1486-1535), Paracelsus (1493-1541), François Rabelais (1494-1553), Theresa of Avila (1515-1582), John of the Cross (1542-1591), Francis Bacon (1561-1626), Robert Fludd (1574-1637), Jacob Boehme (1575-1624), René Descartes (1596-1650), Blaise Pascal (1623-1662), Baruch Spinoza (1632-1677), Isaac Newton (1642-1727), Gottfried Wilhelm Leibnitz (1646-1716), Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790), Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826), Michael Faraday (1791-1867), Ella Wheeler Wilcox (1850-1919), Marie Corelli (1855-1924), Claude Debussy (1862-1918), Erik Satie (1866-1925), and Edith Piaf (1916-1963).

[MJF: Some of these people are meant to have been Grand Masters or Nautoniers of the Priory of Sion.]

Today’s Rosicrucian legacy consists of a vast collection of knowledge which has come down to us through many centuries to enrich the cultural and spiritual heritage of AMORC. To the knowledge passed on by the sages of ancient Egypt were added philosophical concepts expressed by the great thinkers of ancient Greece, India, and the Arab world. Then, a few centuries later, the mystical precepts of Rosicrucian alchemists of the Middle Ages were formulated, followed by the vast expansion of knowledge which occurred from the Renaissance to the present day.

I would go so far as to suggest that the Rosicrucians were in fact the prime movers of the Renaissance and the alchemists were key players in this process. Which also makes me think of the 'enclave of alchemists' in the Pyrenees and the Great Council of the Elect as well as Nicolas Flamel's possible role in the Oak Island mystery.

Incidentally Pharaoh Tutmoses III is part of the key to the Holy Grail and how it came to be in the ownership of Akhenaten. I hope to write about this soon.

You will like the attached essays about Bacon.

Interesting, thanks.

Form the introduction of Allan Green by @Michael B-C, had ploughed through much of his work, including his book. When it comes to the Bacon/De Vere/Dee et al boys, the Rosicrucians were ever present. Take for instance Allan's look at The Fisher Kings (Part 1 and Part II):

Allan also had looked at the Ark, directing its location to Ethiopia while citing Graham Hancock's work - on the surface it looked compelling (I cannot locate that Green video again), however cross referencing with the C's sessions one gets:

Q: Ummm, in reading this funny book I just finished {I believe it was “Fingerprints of the Gods” by Graham Hancock}, I discovered that there is the tradition of the Ark of the Covenant being in Ethiopia. This guy did a bunch of research on it, and it seems possible that it is there, and that it may even be active. Is it, in fact, in the church of St. Mary of Zion in Ethiopia?

A: No.

Q: Where is it?

A: If we were to reveal this to you, it would be akin to giving a hand grenade to a baby!!

Q: Well, I just thought I would ask! What I found out was that this wonderful Hakluyt Society that chronicled the funny business in the Canary Islands {which I had read previously, and which claimed that the Ark of the covenant was there} also kept track of the goings on in Ethiopia. One of the things they told about was the carrying of the Ark in procession by red or blond headed guys. And there was the Croix Patte of the Templars on a number of objects in Ethiopia. The Rose Croix. Did we have Templars there, or what was going on? Was the Ark there and was it then taken somewhere else?

A: The Ark of the Covenant is not what you think it is.

Allan seemed to be following the Ark 'tradition' and trying to make it work, and yet "it is not what you think it is" underlines.

Guess who Miles Mathis outed as a gay Jew in his latest outpouring? I don't mean Henry VIII, he's just foreplay.
-> http://mileswmathis.com/henrygay.pdf
It's a very interesting article full of intriguing conjecture. I would point out though that many famous lotharios in history were in reality bi-sexual, including in modern times Hollywood film stars such as Errol Flynn, Burt Lancaster and Tyrone Power to name but a few, all of whom were married and had children. It may be down to having ferocious sexual appetites with an inbuilt wish to dominate their sexual partners and explore all sexual outlets, including in Flynn's case underage girls. Even the homosexual film star Rock Hudson (real name Fitzgerald) who died of AIDS slept with women and fathered a child (who he disowned and never recognised) prior to stardom.

Mathis states: "He didn't need for Anne to be his wife: as far as he was concerned a mistress was as good as a wife, since he could always legitimize his bastards." I am not convinced by this argument since Henry did have several bastard children, some of whom he recognised and others he didn't. This includes the claim of children by Anne's older sister, Mary, with whom he had an affair before taking up with Anne. It has been rumoured that Mary bore two of the king's children, though Henry did not acknowledge either of them as he had acknowledged Henry Fitzroy, his son by another mistress, Elizabeth Blount. Moreover, if Mathis is right, why did Henry rush to marry Anne Boleyn when she was pregnant with his child (Elizabeth), if he could so easily have legitimised the child after her birth.

Matheson also says: "If you are Henry, you are a virile young king of one of the richest countries on Earth, and you can literally have your pick, not only in England but in all the countries of Europe. You won't be allowed to marry any commoners, but still, all the duchesses and princesses of Europe are at your disposal. So you are just going to marry your brother's widow, a woman who isn't even a virgin? Are you kidding me?"

In the early 16th century, England was not yet one of the richest countries on Earth. Indeed, it was considered a bit of a backwater at the time. France, Spain and the Holy Roman Empire were the great powers of Europe then. Henry's father, Henry VII, was a highly ambitious man and his son was no different. His great rival was Francis I of France in respect of whom he may have had something of an inferiority complex due to Francis' greater wealth and power, which could be viewed in the ostentatious display put on by Henry in what is now known as the 'Field of the Cloth of Gold'. See The Field of the Cloth of Gold - Historic UK.

Like many, if not most, royal marriages of that age, Catherine of Aragon's marriages first to Prince Arthur and then to his younger brother Henry was a typical case of a dynastic union intended to cement good relations between two then catholic nations. Spain's status as an expanding imperial power with its New World empire rapidly growing and developing would have made Catherine a very useful consort for a young king who had great ambitions for his own kingdom. Monarchs were in reality more constrained as to who they could marry than Matheson gives credit.

However, his proposition that Henry Fitzroy was the real Queen Elizabeth is an extraordinary claim, but then it could explain a lot, such as the reason she never married after having had so many suitors.​

You will like the attached essays about Bacon.
Thank you for posting these attachments. I will try and make time to read them as soon as possible. Bacon is certainly a key figure in the rolling out of the Rosicrucian plan for humanity.

Guess who Miles Mathis outed as a gay Jew in his latest outpouring? I don't mean Henry VIII, he's just foreplay.
-> http://mileswmathis.com/henrygay.pdf
Yes that paper was very bizarre. I first learned of Miles Mathis a long time ago, I liked his papers that are critical of modern art, and I sometimes check his site and scan his papers. Some of his stuff is interesting but there's a lot of very strange theories. I don't know what to make of him, I think he's some kind of operation. He recently wrote something along the lines of "Actual sightings of Miles Mathis," which was not at all convincing. I'm not sure he exists.

Yes that paper was very bizarre. I first learned of Miles Mathis a long time ago, I liked his papers that are critical of modern art, and I sometimes check his site and scan his papers. Some of his stuff is interesting but there's a lot of very strange theories. I don't know what to make of him, I think he's some kind of operation. He recently wrote something along the lines of "Actual sightings of Miles Mathis," which was not at all convincing. I'm not sure he exists.
If you use the search function, you will find that Miles Mathis has been discussed here on the forum in other threads. It seems he does a lot of speculation and not very much real research at all. He's not very reliable.

I am again copying two posts I recently posted on the 23 April 2022 thread over to this thread in case some followers of this thread have not seen them yet. These posts are important as background to later posts I am hoping to do in relation to Pharaoh Thutmose III and Isis/Osiris, since they indicate the use of advanced technology in ancient Egypt, including perhaps the Merkaba or Holy Grail. We should also remember as well that the roots of Rosicrucianism and Freemasonry (the Osirians) lie in ancient Egypt.

I don’t know the answer, but I wondered how Enstein’s formula applies to the anti-matter. From my very naive view, seems like there’s still mass and the speed of light I imagine is the same constant, so probably still applies?

Going back to what you said, and still on Einstein’s formula, I “think” this makes sense. If the question is how much energy is stored in an object with [insert amount] mass, and if light and energy are “two sides of the same coin”, then it’s like saying how much congealed light is in this object with said mass. And if light is consciousness are we saying it takes that amount of consciousness to continue to maintain these “physical” attributes. Best analogy I can imagine is how much processing power is needed to keep an object in a computer game looking “real” when the player is paying attention to it?

And if we flatten that pyramid it’s a pentagram:
Q: Back to the tetrahedron, these points where this tetrahedron touches this sphere, and these are lines of magnetic convergence; how do these lines of magnetic convergence appear on this sphere; do they radiate out from the convergence points like spider webs? Or do they converge from the center to the outside of the sphere? Are they laid on the sphere like the grid of longitude and latitude?

A: Closer to latter.

Q: So, when you say they are lines of convergence, does that mean that a latitude line and longitude line, so to speak, converge at those points?

A: Think multi-dimensionally. No flat paper please.

So the C's are telling us to think multidimensionally when it comes to viewing such things as the Shield or Star of David, the Seal of Solomon and the Tetragrammaton. This advice applies equally to some of the crop circles that have appeared around the world, particularly in England.

1653664368397.png

The Star of David

The hexagram or "Star of David", which became a symbol of Judaism in the modern period and was placed on the flag of Israel in 1948, has its origins in 14th-century depictions of the Seal of Solomon (see below).

1653664429814.png
The Seal of Solomon

The Seal of Solomon (or Ring of Solomon; Arabic: خاتم سليمان ‎ Khātam Sulaymān) is the signet ring attributed to King Solomon in medieval Arabic tradition, from which it developed in Islamic and Jewish mysticism and in Western occultism. It is the predecessor of the Star of David, which became the symbol of the Jewish people in modern times. It was often depicted in either a pentagram or hexagram shape. This ring variously gave Solomon the power to command shedim (demons), jinn (genies) and spirits (or 4D STS entities from Orion maybe?). The legend of the Seal of Solomon was developed primarily by medieval Middle Eastern writers, who related that the ring was engraved by God and was given to the king directly from heaven. The ring was made from brass and iron, and the two parts were used to seal written commands to good and evil spirits, respectively.

1653664475273.png

The Tetragrammaton symbol is formed with the letters YHWH which stands for the secret word for God or EHYH that stood for female, or Eve. The word tetragrammaton means four-letter word. In Hebrew the four letters yod, he, yau, he form YHWH which was the Ineffable Word of God. This name was only spoken once a year by the high priest.

Recall that Solomon, according to Laura's analysis, was an Egyptian Pharaoh and not a King of Israel. Hence, if true, this would seem to suggest that the Jews inherited this encoded scientific wisdom from the Egyptians, perhaps through Abraham/Moses who was a Prince and possibly a priest of Egypt - perhaps even Prince Thutmose who disappeared from the public record and appears to have died some time during the third decade of Amenhotep III's kingship, fairly late (or did he?). In his place, his younger brother Amenhotep IV, later known as Akhenaten, succeeded to the throne. However, we should note that the Pharaoh's successor would often act as a co-regent with his father prior to ascending the throne upon his father's death. Thutmose, was on record as being a High Priest of Ptah in ancient Memphis.

Like many deities of ancient Egypt, Ptah takes many forms, through one of his particular aspects or through syncretism of ancient deities of the Memphite region. Sometimes he was represented as a dwarf, naked and deformed but was generally represented in the guise of a man with green skin, contained in a shroud sticking to the skin wearing the divine beard, and holding a sceptre combining three powerful symbols of ancient Egyptian religion: (1) The Was sceptre; (2) The sign of life, Ankh and (3) The Djed pillar. I don't know about you but Ptah's description could certainly have him pass for an alien Grey today. Did the Egyptians possibly have contact with aliens? Egyptian hieroglyphs may provide the answer, particularly those at the Temple of Abydos - see ttps://www.thegypsythread.org/alien-encounters-egyptian/

1653664526311.png
Flying Machine Carvings found in Abydos at the Temple of Seti I

I wouldn't rule out this being possible evidence of time travel either.

1653664571887.png

See also this thought provoking article, with a health warning that it panders somewhat to the sensational: Proof of Aliens in Ancient Egyptian Hieroglyphs, Relics Hidden in Rockefeller Museum | CSGlobe

Ptah's Throne

It was recognized and understood by the ancient Egyptians that Ptah was the mightiest of the gods. Ptah was the creator-god of Memphis, the city that served as the capital of the ancient Egypt for most of its history and which was known, during that history, as Het-ka-Ptah or "House of the Soul of Ptah". Ptah was worshiped in Memphis from the earliest dynastic times (c.3000 BC). From the Memphite Theology: "Thus it is said of Ptah: 'He who made all and created the gods.' And he is Ta-tenen who gave birth to the gods, and from whom every thing came forth, foods, provisions, divine offerings, all good things". This statement will take on more significance below. Ptah. Ptah was also one of the triad of Memphis along with Sekhmet (or Bast) and Nefertum, making him a part or aspect of a triple god, another common theme that is seen throughout antiquity. Ptah, as the ultimate creator god who made everything, also created the gods of the Ogdoad of Hermopolis and the Ennead of Heliopolis (it should be noted here that many pantheons of the ancient world comprised nine principal gods) and was given the epithet “He who set all the gods in their places and gave all things the breath of life”.

I recall watching an Ancient Aliens episode in which they mentioned that Ptah was connected with the Star Sirius whereas Osiris, who is also often depicted as green coloured, was meant to hail from Orion. It is therefore intriguing that in Gene Roddenberry's Star Trek series, the Orions are always shown as green coloured humanoids. For your information, Rodenberry was a noted Rosicrucian and took part in the 'Nine Channellings' (the Nine supposedly being linked to the 'Ennead'), which involved CIA operative Andrija Puharich. What did he learn from those sessions I wonder? See: The Council of Nine

However, Ptah was also connected in legend with a strange throne, which in many ways has attributes similar to the Montauk Seat. The throne or seat was supposed to be a feathered iron throne (which also makes me think of the feathered serpent god of the Mesoamericans Quetzalcoatl) and when Ptah sat upon it, he could bring into being whatever he visualised. This makes me think there could be a link here with the Holy Grail or Matriarch Stone - the Merkaba, which we know was based in Egypt and stolen by Nefertiti from her husband, the Pharaoh Akhenaten and given to Abraham/Moses. The Grail, which the C's called the 'Gift of God', was capable of providing whatever you wanted and was, I think, memorialised in the Nordic 'Horn of Plenty' or the magic 'Cauldron of the Dagda'. The Dagda was a Tuatha De Danann deity, a chieftan and a druid. He was seen as a father figure (could he have been Abraham/Moses?). He was often described as wearing a cloak. He owned many magical items, including his cauldron. This cauldron, known as the coire ansic, meaning undry, was named so because it never ran dry. Dagda’s cauldron was never empty and no one ever left it unsatisfied. Some scholars believe that the Holy Grail may contain both tropes of the magical cauldrons from Celtic mythology with the Christian legend surrounding the Chalice of the Last Supper.

The fact that Ptah's throne is depicted as a feathered iron seat would seem to indicate that it flies like Solomon's throne* - perhaps because they were one and the same thing. It was also supposed to allow future sight, teleportation to Orion and transmutation into a light body. This provides a connection back to the Philadelphia Experiment since this spawned the later Montauk Experiment, which seems to have involved a similar device called the 'Montauk Chair'**. When people with psychic abilities sat in the Chair and visualised objects, they were supposed to have materialised. Again this description has shades of the Holy Grail's attributes. The mention of future sight also makes me think of the C's reference to 'Seer of the Passage'. Hence, it would seem that in the thrones of Ptah and Solomon, we may be seeing advanced alien technology.​

*Throne of Solomon - Wikipedia.

** For more on the Montauk Chair see: PHOENIX II. However, I would not vouch for all that is quoted in this article since some of it may derive from Al Bielek, a known US government disinformation agent.

I am again copying two posts I recently posted on the 23 April 2022 thread over to this thread in case some followers of this thread have not seen them yet. These posts are important as background to later posts I am hoping to do in relation to Pharaoh Thutmose III and Isis/Osiris, since they indicate the use of advanced technology in ancient Egypt, including perhaps the Merkaba or Holy Grail. We should also remember as well that the roots of Rosicrucianism and Freemasonry (the Osirians) lie in ancient Egypt.

Q: Back to the tetrahedron, these points where this tetrahedron touches this sphere, and these are lines of magnetic convergence; how do these lines of magnetic convergence appear on this sphere; do they radiate out from the convergence points like spider webs? Or do they converge from the center to the outside of the sphere? Are they laid on the sphere like the grid of longitude and latitude?

A: Closer to latter.

Q: So, when you say they are lines of convergence, does that mean that a latitude line and longitude line, so to speak, converge at those points?

A: Think multi-dimensionally. No flat paper please.

So the C's are telling us to think multidimensionally when it comes to viewing such things as the Shield or Star of David, the Seal of Solomon and the Tetragrammaton. This advice applies equally to some of the crop circles that have appeared around the world, particularly in England.

View attachment 59027

The Star of David

The hexagram or "Star of David", which became a symbol of Judaism in the modern period and was placed on the flag of Israel in 1948, has its origins in 14th-century depictions of the Seal of Solomon (see below).

View attachment 59028
The Seal of Solomon

The Seal of Solomon (or Ring of Solomon; Arabic: خاتم سليمان ‎ Khātam Sulaymān) is the signet ring attributed to King Solomon in medieval Arabic tradition, from which it developed in Islamic and Jewish mysticism and in Western occultism. It is the predecessor of the Star of David, which became the symbol of the Jewish people in modern times. It was often depicted in either a pentagram or hexagram shape. This ring variously gave Solomon the power to command shedim (demons), jinn (genies) and spirits (or 4D STS entities from Orion maybe?). The legend of the Seal of Solomon was developed primarily by medieval Middle Eastern writers, who related that the ring was engraved by God and was given to the king directly from heaven. The ring was made from brass and iron, and the two parts were used to seal written commands to good and evil spirits, respectively.

View attachment 59029

The Tetragrammaton symbol is formed with the letters YHWH which stands for the secret word for God or EHYH that stood for female, or Eve. The word tetragrammaton means four-letter word. In Hebrew the four letters yod, he, yau, he form YHWH which was the Ineffable Word of God. This name was only spoken once a year by the high priest.

Recall that Solomon, according to Laura's analysis, was an Egyptian Pharaoh and not a King of Israel. Hence, if true, this would seem to suggest that the Jews inherited this encoded scientific wisdom from the Egyptians, perhaps through Abraham/Moses who was a Prince and possibly a priest of Egypt - perhaps even Prince Thutmose who disappeared from the public record and appears to have died some time during the third decade of Amenhotep III's kingship, fairly late (or did he?). In his place, his younger brother Amenhotep IV, later known as Akhenaten, succeeded to the throne. However, we should note that the Pharaoh's successor would often act as a co-regent with his father prior to ascending the throne upon his father's death. Thutmose, was on record as being a High Priest of Ptah in ancient Memphis.

Like many deities of ancient Egypt, Ptah takes many forms, through one of his particular aspects or through syncretism of ancient deities of the Memphite region. Sometimes he was represented as a dwarf, naked and deformed but was generally represented in the guise of a man with green skin, contained in a shroud sticking to the skin wearing the divine beard, and holding a sceptre combining three powerful symbols of ancient Egyptian religion: (1) The Was sceptre; (2) The sign of life, Ankh and (3) The Djed pillar. I don't know about you but Ptah's description could certainly have him pass for an alien Grey today. Did the Egyptians possibly have contact with aliens? Egyptian hieroglyphs may provide the answer, particularly those at the Temple of Abydos - see ttps://www.thegypsythread.org/alien-encounters-egyptian/

View attachment 59030
Flying Machine Carvings found in Abydos at the Temple of Seti I

I wouldn't rule out this being possible evidence of time travel either.

View attachment 59031

See also this thought provoking article, with a health warning that it panders somewhat to the sensational: Proof of Aliens in Ancient Egyptian Hieroglyphs, Relics Hidden in Rockefeller Museum | CSGlobe

Ptah's Throne

It was recognized and understood by the ancient Egyptians that Ptah was the mightiest of the gods. Ptah was the creator-god of Memphis, the city that served as the capital of the ancient Egypt for most of its history and which was known, during that history, as Het-ka-Ptah or "House of the Soul of Ptah". Ptah was worshiped in Memphis from the earliest dynastic times (c.3000 BC). From the Memphite Theology: "Thus it is said of Ptah: 'He who made all and created the gods.' And he is Ta-tenen who gave birth to the gods, and from whom every thing came forth, foods, provisions, divine offerings, all good things". This statement will take on more significance below. Ptah. Ptah was also one of the triad of Memphis along with Sekhmet (or Bast) and Nefertum, making him a part or aspect of a triple god, another common theme that is seen throughout antiquity. Ptah, as the ultimate creator god who made everything, also created the gods of the Ogdoad of Hermopolis and the Ennead of Heliopolis (it should be noted here that many pantheons of the ancient world comprised nine principal gods) and was given the epithet “He who set all the gods in their places and gave all things the breath of life”.

I recall watching an Ancient Aliens episode in which they mentioned that Ptah was connected with the Star Sirius whereas Osiris, who is also often depicted as green coloured, was meant to hail from Orion. It is therefore intriguing that in Gene Roddenberry's Star Trek series, the Orions are always shown as green coloured humanoids. For your information, Rodenberry was a noted Rosicrucian and took part in the 'Nine Channellings' (the Nine supposedly being linked to the 'Ennead'), which involved CIA operative Andrija Puharich. What did he learn from those sessions I wonder? See: The Council of Nine

However, Ptah was also connected in legend with a strange throne, which in many ways has attributes similar to the Montauk Seat. The throne or seat was supposed to be a feathered iron throne (which also makes me think of the feathered serpent god of the Mesoamericans Quetzalcoatl) and when Ptah sat upon it, he could bring into being whatever he visualised. This makes me think there could be a link here with the Holy Grail or Matriarch Stone - the Merkaba, which we know was based in Egypt and stolen by Nefertiti from her husband, the Pharaoh Akhenaten and given to Abraham/Moses. The Grail, which the C's called the 'Gift of God', was capable of providing whatever you wanted and was, I think, memorialised in the Nordic 'Horn of Plenty' or the magic 'Cauldron of the Dagda'. The Dagda was a Tuatha De Danann deity, a chieftan and a druid. He was seen as a father figure (could he have been Abraham/Moses?). He was often described as wearing a cloak. He owned many magical items, including his cauldron. This cauldron, known as the coire ansic, meaning undry, was named so because it never ran dry. Dagda’s cauldron was never empty and no one ever left it unsatisfied. Some scholars believe that the Holy Grail may contain both tropes of the magical cauldrons from Celtic mythology with the Christian legend surrounding the Chalice of the Last Supper.

The fact that Ptah's throne is depicted as a feathered iron seat would seem to indicate that it flies like Solomon's throne* - perhaps because they were one and the same thing. It was also supposed to allow future sight, teleportation to Orion and transmutation into a light body. This provides a connection back to the Philadelphia Experiment since this spawned the later Montauk Experiment, which seems to have involved a similar device called the 'Montauk Chair'**. When people with psychic abilities sat in the Chair and visualised objects, they were supposed to have materialised. Again this description has shades of the Holy Grail's attributes. The mention of future sight also makes me think of the C's reference to 'Seer of the Passage'. Hence, it would seem that in the thrones of Ptah and Solomon, we may be seeing advanced alien technology.​

*Throne of Solomon - Wikipedia.

** For more on the Montauk Chair see: PHOENIX II. However, I would not vouch for all that is quoted in this article since some of it may derive from Al Bielek, a known US government disinformation agent.
Hi, Mjf, would you like me to write a short summary from egypt to our current secret society? All of chaos in the timeline will make more sense when you have a background understanding of their behavior. I don't want to intrude on your thread as I usually reach a different conclusions to others even when discussing within the confine of what C said.

I was researching King Davi d's genealogy and found something interesting after MJF mentioned Is1s is called "ish-ish".

According to Robert Graves, Is1s is named for her ability to mourn Osiris, for "Is1s" derives from an onomatopoeic Asian word, Ish-ish , meaning "she who weeps.

The sound of ish-ish reminds me of Jess3, parent of David. The bible shows ample evidence that Dav1d is one aspect of J3sus. You can look that up online as I want to keep my post short. It seems to me that the part of Jesus' story that does not match Caesar's story refers to another version of Jesus i.e. Dumuzi/Adonis, Horus, Dav1d.

(I'm substituting certain letters because the first post I wrote on the quote about Arcad1a as the ess3ne aryan one of Tr3nt led to a strange cut off to this website for around 10 hours in the same day but no one else on this website seemed to experience this. The subsequent two posts had that effect as well. The third post was too speculative so I guess it stopped after. Seems like the "sts" faction did that. I think the reason is I hit too close to the truth, that ess3ne = Jess3 who is Is1s as I'm about to show.)

I'm going to show that Dav1d is actually these mythological characters Horus, Adonis and Dumuzi by first showing the similarities between J3sus' story and Dumuzi, then the similarities among the mythological characters, then Dav1d and Horus, and finally the similar parents of David and the other characters. The similarities between J3sus and David is easily found online.

I'm using Wikipedia and the bible as my main sources of information as these are widely available sources of info and clues are often found there. Cs quotes are used as well.

Dumuzi (sumerian deity) is similar to J3sus:
- both are dying-and-rising characters.
Dumuzi is trapped in Ereshkigal's underworld but later a fly revealed to Inanna his location. Inanna found him and decreed that Dumuzi shall live in Ereshkigal's underworld for half the year and live in upperworld with Inanna while Geshtianna takes his place.
- both are tortured.
Dumuzi is tortured the first time he is dragged to the underworld.
- Three women are present during the torture:
For Jesus they are the three Marys (Mary Magdalene, Mary the virgin mother and Mary the sister of Mary the mother). For Dumuzi, they are: Geshtianna sister of Dumuzi, Duttur/Sirtur his mother, and Inanna. They mourn for him during his disappearance in the underworld. I haven't figured out how the three Marys match in the different stories.
- Dumuzi prayed to Utu for help while Jesus and Dav1d prayed to Eli for help during their tortures.

Adon1s is the Greek version of Dumuzi, according to experts (see wikipedia on Dumuzi).
- Both hanged out with two women at different times of the year.
Inanna that Dumuzi shall live in Ereshkigal's underworld for half the year and live in upperworld with Inanna while Geshtianna takes his place. Adonis is loved by both Aphrodite (Inanna) and Persephone. Zeus decrees that he spends one third of a year with each ladies, and the remaining months with whoever he chooses. Adonis chooses Aphrodite. In other version, Adonis spends half a year with each ladies.

Horus is similar to Adon1s
- Both fought a boar (though some versions state that Horus fought a Hippopotamus).
Set is depicted as a boar/hippopotamus fighting Horus who defeated him with a harpoon.
While Adonis was out hunting, he was wounded by a wild boar, and bled to death in Aphrodite's arms. In different versions of the story, the boar was either sent by Ares, who was jealous that Aphrodite was spending so much time with Adonis, by Artemis, who wanted revenge against Aphrodite for having killed her devoted follower Hippolytus,[41] or by Apollo, to punish Aphrodite for blinding his son Erymanthus.

David is similar to Horus
- David fought Goliath while Horus fought Set.
- Both fights may involve the hurting of gonads.
Set loses his testacles gonads.
There's confusion on where David struck Goliath. The common view is that David used a slingshot to shoot a rock onto Goliath's forehead. The forehead is actually written in Hebrew as metsach, which is plural for mitschath, which is translated as bronze greaves in “… on his legs he wore bronze greaves, and a bronze javelin was slung on his back.” (1 Samuel 17:6) So it may be that David hurt Goliath's gonads.

Let's explore their parents.

We'll start with Jesus. ********Drumroll*********

1653690554166.png
The Virgin of the Rocks by Da Vinci.
The first painting is displayed in the Louvre and the second is in London. Da Vinci made the second one because his sponsors did not like the first one and they had many discussions over the years before Da Vinci finished the second painting that his sponsors were satisfied with.

The baby on the left is John the Baptist. Jesus is the baby under Mary's hand. It is often said that angel Uriel is figure on the right but if you look in the bible you will see it is angel Gabriel (even the Louvre website says this). Gabriel appeared to Mary to announce the birth of Jesus. A dove also appeared after Jesus is baptised by John in Mark 1:10; Luke 3:22; John 1:32. Dove is a symbol of Aphrodite and Inanna. Gabriel and Mary, John and the dove - how do these pairs match?

It's actually quite obvious what Da Vinci is hinting. Who is on the rock? Who is Gabriel pointing?

John the baptist! who is actually Mary the mother of Jesus (notice Mary's hand on John). The rounded hand of Mary is also a symbol of the womb. Even the vatican website states this "The Virgin's womb comes to coincide mystically with the Church's baptismal womb."

Da Vinci's painting of John depicts him womanly.

*******Side note*********

I think this is the real meaning of Bphom3t. Cs refer to it as the holder (receptacle) of the tr3nt (trinity?), and the seer of the passage - as the mother of J3sus she foresees J3sus' birth. Rite of passage is originally termed to mean birth:

Birth as an American Rite of Passage - Wikipedia​

The concept of a rite of passage was coined by ethnographer Arnold van Gennep. Davis-Floyd states that birth as a rite of passage incorporates three essential stages. Through birth, the treatment of the woman's body, and the doctor's implementation of procedures, the rite is enacted within American culture.

Knight Templars worshipped John the Baptist and were thought to possess his severed head. (hxxps://arewealiens.com/secrets-of-the-knights-templar-the-knights-of-john-the-baptist/). Roman Catholics also worship Mary.

Metis may refer to Mary.

*******end of side note**********

That means the other parent of J3sus is Gabriel, who is linked with the dove, a symbol for 1nanna/1sis.

The myth of Osiris shows 1sis holding a golden phallus. Does this mean she is hermaphrodite? Gabriel is pointing a finger as well. The backgrounds of these two paintings also hint at the genders of these two people. A lake is behind John and Mary, while a lake and a pillar is behind Gabriel.

1sis also transformed herself into a kite (a falcon) before Osiris went to the underworld to rule so that she can create a child.

Who is the other parent (J0hn/ Mary) in the Osiris myth? Osiris or Th0th?

Thoth, also known as Horus the elder and Hermes, helped her piece Osiris' body together so that 1sis can create child Horus.
Thoth is a moon deity, same as Osiris through his syncretism with Iah, a moon deity.

Osir1s' phallus is missing so he actually did not provide the semen. Osiris' story is similar to Joseph the cupbearer's story, and I discovered that Joseph is actually Kore/Persephone. Cs said Jacob's blessing to Esau is Kore. Joseph is called blessings several times in the bible after Jacob wrestled with the angel and during Jacob's speech about each of his children. Also another Joseph fostered Jesus, just like how Persephone fostered Adonis. Cupbearer hints that Joseph is a woman. So Joseph may either be the real mother J0hn / Mary, or he is the stepparent of "Jesus". I'm not sure if Osir1s/ J0seph/ Perseph0ne is woman or hermaphrodite.

To sum up, either Osir1s/ J0seph/ Perseph0ne is Thoth and the real parent of "Jesus", or one is the real parent and the other is the step parent.

The bible also hints the identities of these parents.

As mentioned above, the birth/baptism of Jesus features similar people. The annunciation of Mary (i.e. Gabriel announcing to Mary she is to give birth to Christ ) can be compared with John baptizing Jesus which is immediately followed by the Holy Spirit in the form of a dove descending on Jesus.

John the Baptist is also similar to Samuel the prophet. Both announces the arrival of "god's appointed". Samuel does this to King Saul and King Dav1d.

Mother Mary's parents are similar to Samuel's parents. In both cases, Anne/Hannah (same word in Hebrew) were visited by a prophet before conceiving a child.

David is the son of J3sse, which sounds like 1sis.

Adonis' parents are said to be Myrrha and her father Cinyras. Bearing what I wrote above, Myrrha may be Mary. Aphrodite could be the real parent of Adonis instead of Cinyras because she took in Adonis after Myrrha turned into a tree to escape her angry father. Perhaps the nurse is the one who slept with her father who does not know the identity?

According to the retelling of the story found in the poem Metamorphoses by the Roman poet Ovid (43 BC – 17/18 AD), Adonis was the son of Myrrha, who was cursed by Aphrodite with insatiable lust for her own father, King Cinyras of Cyprus,[23][24][25] after Myrrha's mother bragged that her daughter was more beautiful than the goddess.[23][24] It was her nurse that, with much reluctance, Myrrha revealed her shameful passion to.[26] Sometime later, during a festival in honor of Demeter, the nurse found Cinyras half-passed out with wine, and Myrrha's mother nowhere near him. Thus she spoke to him of a girl that truly loved him and desired to sleep with him, giving a fictitious name and simply describing her as Myrrha's age. Cinyras agreed, and the nurse was quick to bring Myrrha to him. Myrrha left her father's room impregnated.[27] After several couplings, Cinyras discovered his lover's identity, and drew his sword to kill her; driven out after becoming pregnant, Myrrha was changed into a myrrh tree, but still gave birth to Adonis.[28][29][30]

Speaking of which, and prior going back to Allan Green, here he has a look at the geometrical patters of the 2021 Wooten Rivers CC:
On June 8th, 2021, a crop circle appeared near Wooten Rivers, Wiltshire, UK. 48 hours later an Annular Solar Eclipse event delighted countless astronomy fans in many areas of the world. This crop circle is a beautifully constructed artistic AND geometric celebration delivered with loving attention to detail that reveals a number series inherent in the sacred Vesica Piscis. (Hint: that 48 hours advance notice was not insignificant!) I have never analyzed a crop circle before but this one called to me and I simply had to go down the rabbit hole. It reminds me of the tremendous care and precision of the geometric constants hidden in the title page of Shakespeare's Sonnets.

Hi, Mjf, would you like me to write a short summary from egypt to our current secret society? All of chaos in the timeline will make more sense when you have a background understanding of their behavior. I don't want to intrude on your thread as I usually reach a different conclusions to others even when discussing within the confine of what C said.
Please feel free to do so. There is no harm in reaching different conclusions to others. I would never pretend to have all the answers as this is a quest for all to participate in.

Speaking of which, and prior going back to Allan Green, here he has a look at the geometrical patters of the 2021 Wooten Rivers CC:

This is a great find. May I suggest you also post it on the 23 April 2022 thread as well, since a lot of what has been posted there is intended to support Ark in his ongoing research into UFT. You just never know what may help him to unlock the door to it

Back
Top Bottom