All the pieces are coming together.

Ancient of Lore

Padawan Learner
First Pentagon confirmed those UFO videos, then some Russian cosmonaut released the footage of UFO he took from ISS and now this suddenly gets released into the public for masses to absorb. Are they starting slowly to prepare us for something? They finally start to release small bits of truth into the public? Are most of the pieces coming slowly together?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200928-060115.png
    Screenshot_20200928-060115.png
    358.6 KB · Views: 76
  • Screenshot_20200928-060122.png
    Screenshot_20200928-060122.png
    1 MB · Views: 71
I do not think they are trying to prepare us for changes as much as they are trying to keep us controlled during/after changes. They can't stop cosmic events but they can try to control the narrative.

First Pentagon confirmed those UFO videos, then some Russian cosmonaut released the footage of UFO he took from ISS and now this suddenly gets released into the public for masses to absorb. Are they starting slowly to prepare us for something? They finally start to release small bits of truth into the public? Are most of the pieces coming slowly together

Perhaps you are right, maybe the time is near for the government to introduce so-called Aliens. You can read about it in the link,
Coronavirus Pandemic: Apocalypse Now! Or exaggerated scare story?

But then who knows, they might eventually introduce real aliens, the Grays.

October 09, 1994

Q: (L) What, exactly, does the U.S. Government know about aliens?

A: That they exist.

Q: (L) Does the government have or did they ever have a treaty with any aliens?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Is the treaty still in effect?

A: Never was.

Q: (L) Did they try to get a treaty with them?

Q: (L) Did the aliens refuse?

A: No. Tricked.

Q: (L) How long before the U.S. government realized they had been tricked?

A: 19 years.

Q: (L) What year was this?

A: 1972.

Q: (L) Does the government have any alien technology?

Q: (L) Is this technology they were given?

Q: (L) Is this mind control technology?

A: Close

Q: (L) Why are there more abductions by the grays in the United States than in other countries around the world?

A: Government opened channel.

Q: (L) Are there alien bases in the United States?

A: Yes. New Mexico, Colorado, Off Florida, Appalachia, California.

Q: (L) Are these underground bases?

A: Yes. Also under water

January 21, 1995

Q: (L) How many alien craft, actual alien craft, are in the hands of the government or this consortium?

A: 36

Q: (L) And were these captured craft? Or gifted?

A: And recovered

I do not think they are trying to prepare us for changes as much as they are trying to keep us controlled during/after changes. They can't stop cosmic events but they can try to control the narrative.

This is how I see it as well, I don't think I would say they have an interest in revealing the truth, if information becomes available I'd say it's probably by accident or design.

If one takes a look at what actually captures the minds of most people these days, it's hardly any revelation about the reality of humanity's situation. And I think the aggressive polarization in one direction or another, the self centeredness and self serving culture that has taken over, on top of generations worth of trauma, makes humanity more aligned with STS than a declaration of alien overlords.

Does that make sense?

This is how I see it as well, I don't think I would say they have an interest in revealing the truth, if information becomes available I'd say it's probably by accident or design.

If one takes a look at what actually captures the minds of most people these days, it's hardly any revelation about the reality of humanity's situation. And I think the aggressive polarization in one direction or another, the self centeredness and self serving culture that has taken over, on top of generations worth of trauma, makes humanity more aligned with STS than a declaration of alien overlords.

Does that make sense?
The last part makes sense yes.
As for controlling the narrative during/after the changes, I am not sure, but with all the fear surrounding this subject, you are probably right.

The last part makes sense yes.
As for controlling the narrative during/after the changes, I am not sure, but with all the fear surrounding this subject, you are probably right.

Good point, and when I think about it, perhaps the best way to ensure a status quo after the changes or during them, when the information of our condition in this planet becomes difficult or impossible to hide, is to program the population enough so that the response to such a knowledge is the “adequate” one.

Much like with COVID, people could have taken the constant death threats from the media and turn that into courage and bravery or into an opportunity for learning and knowledge, and some have. But for the most part it has been fear of death, fear of hurt, posturing, polarization, and so on.

They’ve turned a virus into a self serving event. And that’s probably due to generations worth of programming towards self centeredness.

And perhaps that’s the way it could play out with alien overlords, people could go..“oh my! They’ve been lying to us!” But more than likely they’ll go “what’s in it for me?”

According to the transcript, when time comes, the government will introduce underground civilization Aryan Race to the whole world, as Martians.
Maybe that’s what they are preparing right now.

November 23, 1996
Q: (T) Is the book Courtney Brown wrote, "Cosmic Voyage," concerning the Martian population...

A: It is true that there are underground bases on Mars, but they are Orion STS.

Q: (T) Are there Martians as portrayed by Courtney Brown?

A: Not exactly. He is portraying the Orion STS as the Martians.

Q: (L) Who is primarily backing Courtney Brown?

A: Rockefeller group.

Q: (T) Did Courtney actually do remote viewing to obtain the information in the book?

A: Not really. Not needed.

Q: (T) Does this mean that the whole story is concocted on his part?

A: Semi. Elements of it are factual.

Q: (T) Yes. I could see that there were factual elements. I could also see that there was a LOT that was questionable. that conflicts with EVERYTHING else that has come out from other researchers. This is all totally twisted and different.

A: Close.

Q: (T) So, the book was made up the way it is. It is a story. Some factual information, some invented information, some pure BS thrown in to fluff it out. So, the book is NOT an account of work that has come from remote viewing sessions?

A: No, but not needed.

Q: (L) You have said twice that remote viewing was not "needed." Where did he get his information?

A: Secret sources. Agents of the “nation of the third eye."

Q: (J) What or who - is the "Nation of the Third Eye?"

A: Terran civilization under the surface.

Q: (L) Now, wait a minute. I remember that when they said the Aryans were brought from Kantek, and that they were "sturdier," or something like that, and I remarked that it seemed that they would be less sturdy - and the C's answered "on the surface." Now, that has always bothered me. I don't think they meant "surface appearances." Have the Aryans been glorified as the "master race" because they are more suited to living underground?

A: Close. All types there are "Aryan."

Q: (L) Did the underground civilization develop on its own?

Q: (L) Is it managed or manipulated by Orions as well?

Q: (L) Are these "managers" Orions from other densities?

A: Yes and no.

Q: (L) I don't understand. Are there some that are 4th and some that are 3rd?

A: The human types there are "bi-density."

Q: (L) Holy Shiite Moslems!

A: Grays and Lizards are 4th density. They can "visit" 3rd density, but they must keep returning to 4th in order to "regenerate."

Q: (T) Are you saying that the human/Aryan types can exist as long as they want in any density?

A: In 4th and 3rd.

Q: (L) They can move back and forth, existing with equal ease on either density?

A: Well, not with "equal ease," because 4th density is easier, naturally.

Q: (T) So, the information Courtney Brown was given to write this quasi fiction book, is about the Aryans and not about the Martians?

A: "Martians" is easier to understand for the less well- informed, not to mention any discussion of the densities!

Q: (T) Absolutely. Martians are easier to accept. A lot easier to understand than densities! (L) Okay, Third Eye. What is this?

A: That is what they call themselves when pressed for an explanation by surface types, such as yourselves. They were the inspiration for Masonic lore and Illuminati, too.

Q: (L) Does this "Third Eye" designation have a connotation of third eye abilities as we understand them?

A: Psychic.

Q: (T) Does Courtney know he has been had?

A: He has not been "had." He is under the employ of those who pull the levers, so to speak.

Q: (L) You said "pull the levers." Is Courtney Brown a robot, Greenbaumed, mind-controlled, implanted, or any or all of the above? (T) Or is he just foolish?

A: No. Not so foolish, he does not worry about paying the power bill. As Forest Gump said: "Stupid is as stupid does."

Q: (L) Are you implying that I am foolish or stupid because I DO worry about paying the power bill?

A: No, we are not implying that you are stupid, or foolish, for that matter... But, Courtney Brown is not either. Who is he hurting? And, he has hit the jackpot with this one. Knowledge can be procured by reading literature, then analyzing it.

Q: (T) Is the time-table that he has given correct?

Q: (T) So, the powers that be are going to follow this time table and present the Aryans asMartians?

A: No.

Q: (L) Are the Aryans going to present themselves as Martians?

A: Initially. In order for the Terrans to get used to the idea of EBEs.

Q: (T) But, they are not the good guys. Beware of Greeks bearing gifts.

A: Some of the "good guys" are identical in appearance.

Q: (T) Is this a subterfuge on the part of the Aryans so that they can slide in quietly and take over?

A: No, they do not need that at all. It is a way for the "government" to introduce everyone to the new reality of the existence of intelligent life all over the place, not just here.

Q: (T) So, they have their own agenda, but it is not what Courtney presented in the book.

A: It does not matter. The book is a somewhat altered "New Reality 101

According to the transcript, when time comes, the government will introduce underground civilization Aryan Race to the whole world, as Martians.
Maybe that’s what they are preparing right now.

November 23, 1996
Q: (T) Is the book Courtney Brown wrote, "Cosmic Voyage," concerning the Martian population...

A: It is true that there are underground bases on Mars, but they are Orion STS.

Q: (T) Are there Martians as portrayed by Courtney Brown?

A: Not exactly. He is portraying the Orion STS as the Martians.

Q: (L) Who is primarily backing Courtney Brown?

A: Rockefeller group.

Q: (T) Did Courtney actually do remote viewing to obtain the information in the book?

A: Not really. Not needed.

Q: (T) Does this mean that the whole story is concocted on his part?

A: Semi. Elements of it are factual.

Q: (T) Yes. I could see that there were factual elements. I could also see that there was a LOT that was questionable. that conflicts with EVERYTHING else that has come out from other researchers. This is all totally twisted and different.

Q: (T) So, the book was made up the way it is. It is a story. Some factual information, some invented information, some pure BS thrown in to fluff it out. So, the book is NOT an account of work that has come from remote viewing sessions?

A: No, but not needed.

Q: (L) You have said twice that remote viewing was not "needed." Where did he get his information?

A: Secret sources. Agents of the “nation of the third eye."

Q: (J) What or who - is the "Nation of the Third Eye?"

A: Terran civilization under the surface.

Q: (L) Now, wait a minute. I remember that when they said the Aryans were brought from Kantek, and that they were "sturdier," or something like that, and I remarked that it seemed that they would be less sturdy - and the C's answered "on the surface." Now, that has always bothered me. I don't think they meant "surface appearances." Have the Aryans been glorified as the "master race" because they are more suited to living underground?

A: Close. All types there are "Aryan."

Q: (L) Did the underground civilization develop on its own?

Q: (L) Is it managed or manipulated by Orions as well?

Q: (L) Are these "managers" Orions from other densities?

A: Yes and no.

Q: (L) I don't understand. Are there some that are 4th and some that are 3rd?

A: The human types there are "bi-density."

Q: (L) Holy Shiite Moslems!

A: Grays and Lizards are 4th density. They can "visit" 3rd density, but they must keep returning to 4th in order to "regenerate."

Q: (T) Are you saying that the human/Aryan types can exist as long as they want in any density?

A: In 4th and 3rd.

Q: (L) They can move back and forth, existing with equal ease on either density?

A: Well, not with "equal ease," because 4th density is easier, naturally.

Q: (T) So, the information Courtney Brown was given to write this quasi fiction book, is about the Aryans and not about the Martians?

A: "Martians" is easier to understand for the less well- informed, not to mention any discussion of the densities!

F: (T) Auf jeden Fall. Marsmenschen sind leichter zu akzeptieren. Viel einfacher zu verstehen als Dichten! (L) Okay, drittes Auge. Was ist das?

A: So nennen sie sich, wenn sie auf eine Erklärung nach Oberflächentypen wie Ihnen drängen. Sie waren auch die Inspiration für freimaurerische Überlieferungen und Illuminaten .

F: (L) Hat diese Bezeichnung "Drittes Auge" eine Konnotation der Fähigkeiten des dritten Auges, wie wir sie verstehen?

A: Hellseher.

F: (T) Weiß Courtney, dass er gehabt wurde?

A: Er wurde nicht "gehabt". Er ist unter der Anstellung derer, die sozusagen die Hebel ziehen.

F: (L) Sie sagten: "Ziehen Sie die Hebel." Ist Courtney Brown ein Roboter, Greenbaumed, gedankengesteuert, implantiert oder einer oder alle der oben genannten? (T) Oder ist er nur dumm?

A: Nein. Nicht so dumm, er macht sich keine Sorgen um die Bezahlung der Stromrechnung. Wie Forest Gump sagte: "Dumm ist so dumm."

F: (L) Wollen Sie damit sagen, dass ich dumm oder dumm bin, weil ich mir Sorgen um die Bezahlung der Stromrechnung mache?

A: Nein, wir implizieren nicht, dass Sie dumm oder dumm sind ... Aber Courtney Brown ist es auch nicht. Wen verletzt er? Und er hat mit diesem den Jackpot geknackt. Wissen kann durch Lesen und anschließendes Analysieren von Literatur erworben werden.

F: (T) Ist der von ihm angegebene Zeitplan korrekt ?

A: Schließen .

F: (T) Also, die Mächte werden diesem Zeitplan folgen und die Arier als Martianer präsentieren?

A: Nein.

F: (L) Werden sich die Arier als Marsmenschen präsentieren ?

A: Anfangs. Damit sich die Terraner an die Idee der EBEs gewöhnen können .

F: (T) Aber sie sind nicht die Guten. Hüten Sie sich vor Griechen, die Geschenke tragen.

A: Einige der "Guten" sehen identisch aus.

F: (T) Ist dies eine List der Arier, damit sie ruhig hineingleiten und übernehmen können?

A: Nein, das brauchen sie überhaupt nicht. Es ist eine Möglichkeit für die "Regierung", jeden in die neue Realität der Existenz eines intelligenten Lebens überall einzuführen , nicht nur hier.

F: (T) Sie haben also ihre eigene Agenda, aber es ist nicht das, was Courtney in dem Buch vorgestellt hat.

A: Es spielt keine Rolle. Das Buch ist eine etwas veränderte "New Reality 101"
[/ZITAT]

This means that there is a whole civilization beneath the surface that developed independently but under the control and manipulation of Orion STS. And do we want to meet them? It's just getting scary. Especially when the time comes, how should we distinguish good from bad?

And they say civilization! I don't even like to think about the number ...

This means that there is a whole civilization beneath the surface that developed independently but under the control and manipulation of Orion STS. And do we want to meet them? It's just getting scary. Especially when the time comes, how should we distinguish good from bad?

And they say civilization! I don't even like to think about the number ...
Interesting. What will happen to them if we will just detonate all the nukes we have on the surface before they create earthquakes, hurricanes and tsunamis to wipe us out?

Interesting. What will happen to them if we will just detonate all the nukes we have on the surface before they create earthquakes, hurricanes and tsunamis to wipe us out?

I am almost certain that there will be no nuclear war. It was mentioned several times in the sessions. Here for example:

Q: (L) Will there be atomic war?
A: No.
Q: (L) Will there be a war in the sky with the aliens?[10]
Q: (L) Will it be between Orions and the Federation?
Q: (L) Will it be visible on earth?
A: Oh, yes.
Q: (L) When will this be?
A: It has already started. Will intensify steadily.

I also remember it was said that the 4D STS would prevent nuclear war because it would mean the complete destruction of everything. That would not be in their interest.

Back
Top Bottom