Alien teachers of medicinal plants

SlavaOn

Jedi Master
Hello.

In the latest Cs session, this question has been asked:
Q: (L) What IS the source of humans learning about plants' medicinal properties?

A: Alien teachers in some cases. In others it was information transfer on higher level.

As it happened, just a week before the session, I came across a unique artifact that undoubtedly illustrates the above answer.
Moreover, the Cs mentioned aliens that ruled over Aztecs

Q: (Navigator) The ruler of the Aztecs was oddly welcoming to the Spanish Conquistadors when they arrived, why was that?

A: Prophecy.

Q: (L) They expected somebody to arrive?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) And the prophecy was from their previous alien overlords?

A: Yes

I have shared in
Session 8 April 2023 that in the area that is referred to Azatlan by the ancient Aztecs, before they moved out of there in the Southern direction, there were numerous (many hundreds) finds of stone and ceramic artifacts. This artifact is in a private collection and it came from that area too. It is a size of a football and have engravings all around.

Would you agree with me, that it is all about a visionary plant? The shape of the leaf makes me think that it could be a controversial plant that Aztecs called pipiltzintzintly (a little prince).
A controversy is that some think that it is a marijuana plant and others think that it is Salvia Divinorum plant. See these articles:
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/268926044_Panqui_Pipiltzintzintli_in_the_Tepepan_Raid_1698
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Laura-Dierksmeier-4/publication/342739032_Forbidden_herbs_Alzate's_defense_of_pipiltzintzintlis/links/608bd8a9458515d315e71446/Forbidden-herbs-Alzates-defense-of-pipiltzintzintlis.pdf?origin=publication_detail

engraved-drawing.jpg

The leaves definitely do not look like a marijuana, but they do resemble salvia D. leaves.

I don't know either way, and i haven't looked into the links provided, but, just for fun, going off of the picture provided, they could be Salvia, which can grow to 1 metre (3ft):

Salvia-Divinorum-garden-SalviaDivinorumBlog.com1.jpg

But if there's something to the scale of the plants themselves, when compared to the 'aliens' (and one internet page speculates they're 4-5 ft in height), perhaps, because tobacco has been known to be used to induce drug-like states, it's known for growing taller with large leaves, it could also be Nicotiana Rustica. Which, according to Wiki, is known as Aztec tobacco and, these days at least, can grow up to 1.5 metres and: 'It is a very potent variety of tobacco, containing up to nine times more nicotine than common species':

Commerical variety:

botany-tobacco-nicotiana-nicotiana-rustica-nicotiana-rustica-cultivar-A3X65K.jpg

Old drawing of N. Rustica - which doesn't look as similar to the drawing you provided:

Nicotiana_rustica_-_K%C3%B6hler%E2%80%93s_Medizinal-Pflanzen-226.jpg

But if there's something to the scale of the plants themselves
I think the relative sizes of the plants and figures are telling a story. The large figures have straight-set eyes and small figures have eyes set at 45 degrees. Distinctively different species. Also, a woman's face with straight-set eyes is embedded within a plant. I conclude that either:
- the straight-set eyed figures could be the creators of the plant and/or the plant allows to communicate with them.
- the slanted-eyed figures are servants and they grow and process the plants for the consumption by stratight-set eyed ones.

tobacco has been known to be used to induce drug-like states
The slanted-set eye "man" on the left has placed the leave between two rollers and squeezes the juice into the container below. The other slanted-eyed man on the right is bent into a shape that resembles a sheep that gnaws on the stalk of the plant. In both cases he is getting a visionary experience. Were it a tobacco plant, there would have been a lot of smoke and pipes depicted. Drinking a tobacco juice is not pleasant and will kill you from consuming so much nicotine..

There is a second artifact in a shape of an alien "priestess", that also shows a similar looking plant. It comes from the same location in Jalisco state, as the first artifact.

Looking at its details:
- 4-toyed feet;
- a triangle with a base on the bottom (on the back of the head) - a universal symbol of female-ness? A female-priest... A similar triangle is placed on a large female figure's vagina (on the 1st artifact);
- almost a glass looking object on a front of the dress with an embedded "eye" on the bottom - compare to the tree/plant looking object with an eye placed on its top. Indication that it is the juice of that plant, that gives "visions", that is placed into a drinking vessel?

p075.jpg

p075a-small.jpg

There is a second artifact in a shape of an alien "priestess", that also shows a similar looking plant. It comes from the same location in Jalisco state, as the first artifact.

Looking at its details:
- 4-toyed feet;
- a triangle with a base on the bottom (on the back of the head) - a universal symbol of female-ness? A female-priest... A similar triangle is placed on a large female figure's vagina (on the 1st artifact);
- almost a glass looking object on a front of the dress with an embedded "eye" on the bottom - compare to the tree/plant looking object with an eye placed on its top. Indication that it is the juice of that plant, that gives "visions", that is placed into a drinking vessel?

View attachment 74366

View attachment 74367
After looking at the drawings of the figure for a while, what I see is a representation of the activated chakras in a person.

In Ra terms, the basic chakras (red and orange) are adorned with leaves to show their basic connection to nature.

The yellow is a large circle with four circles around it.

The green or shuttle to activate the rest would be drawn with an eye, on the chest.

The blue is contained with a triangle in the area of the occipital crest.

Violet or connection with intelligent infinity in the area of the pineal gland.

And finally the eye in the pituitary gland closing the system completely activated. The seer.

Of course,. This is a simple theory on my part.

Back
Top Bottom