Alien Space Craft-Bucket;I'm taken away;Strange World NOT Unlike Ours!

• Thread starter the all-encompassing egg
  • Start date
T

the all-encompassing egg

I had the strangest dream on April 30th. (btw- I've been distant at the boards for a while, trying to digest everything that I've been given. Thank you to those of you who have given me some wonderfully helpful advice, you know who you are, thank you thank you.)

I recorded it on tape which is easier for me to recall than writing or typing it. I'm a very visual person so speaking the dream while I re-imagine it is very helpful. Something to consider if you are trying to explore the dream world.

Parts of my dreams are about personal life, pretty boring to read about. Although the number 154 came up as the street 154th, any significance? Also, I was visiting a childhood friend and she was sick because of the materials her house was build with, or at least that is what I felt.

Here's the alien part of my dream, very strange:

"I'm in a field, a large public park, at least that's what I remember, I might have missed part but I'm in a field. It feels like Canada and the Pacific Northwest all at once. It's night. I want to say I'm dancing, meditating, hallucinating. My partner is there, other people are there, enough people to fill a field with lots of space around each one of us. The sky is wide open and there are trees lining one side of the park and behind me there's a small hill that goes up to the jungle gym, the hill is grass.

I kind of had deja-vu just being here in my dream. Anyway I'm in the field and then it's the next morning, I'm not sure where I went but now I'm back in this field and I'm even having deja-vu right now trying to recall it! There's still people around- not as many- it's a 'regular' park now and it's sunny out and I'm by myself, no one is close by me. I'm on my cell phone talking to my partner or my mom or maybe I made two calls...I'm talking about some sort of bucket that's in the sky.

There's this big plastic bucket that is flying- it's the size of a small car- it's upright, open to the sky. I recognized it as an alien spacecraft right away. The bucket was one of those round ones you find in restaurant kitchens, one that would hold about 20lb. of mayonnaise. It's flying and once it's right overhead, it slowly passes over me. I feel like it was studying me as it passed by. For some reason I knew it was a 'negative' alien ship, of lizard origin I believe.

Then about two minutes later there is this other big, plastic bucket, only slightly larger than the first. It's square-ish and huge and white plastic-looking, the shape is much more sophisticated. The square base has sturdy yet thin ridges which protrude a few inches out at the corners and it has thin, raised strips on the middle of each side, it looks aerodynamic and the material looks as if it has been cast from a mould, it's all one piece. It's flying overhead as well, and I think that maybe it's 'missed me' or something but then it sort of comes around and lands on the ground on it's side. I felt shocked, but was almost expecting it?

It's opening is at the front, the way a bulldozer's bucket would be. It's moving around the ground propelled by something except there is no engine on it, I watch it dance on the grass, the way it moves on the grass is like a skater on ice, very fluid, except it's momentum is always the same. I notice blue elephant stickers (all different shades of blue, light to dark) on the side of it, and they are very 'cartoon-ish,' I also notice a rectangle sticker, the length being longer than the width, with a yellow backgorund and some sort of red logo on it.

Then it comes straight at me and I get a flash of fear- almost like 'oh boy'- and it scoops me up. And the part that's open somehow gets a 'lid' on it, or I should say a wall appears, seamless. I can't open it up. Inside the walls are smooth and white, it's empty inside, no buttons, no controls, no beings. Whatever propels this ship makes no sound, inside it is very quiet. Not dark though, there were no lights but it was lit up inside.

Then all of a sudden it's flying up, up and we're out of Earth's atmosphere. And I'm like "oh great" so I call my partner on my cell phone again- it somehow works- and I tell him that I love him and I don't know where I'm going. I'm more upset than nervous. But then somehow I know where I'm going, to somebody's house and I told my partner that.

I was a little sad that I was going, but I knew that I was and that there wasn't much choice to it. I had the feeling that my partner was going to come up soon as well, it's almost like how people go on vacation, but obviously not the conventional one! You go up there, it was just my time to go. And you eventually go back to earth. Then I was sad because my cell phone range was finally dying (all the way out there!) and I hadn't called my mom yet. I kept telling my partner that I loved him. The ship took me far, I don't know how far.

I remember that while flying the back side of the bucket somehow turned transparent and acted as a window. I saw the earth, bright and blue and there were two other spheres- not sure if they were planets because they were so close to the earth, almost closer than the moon- but they weren't lit at all, very ominous, like strangers lurking in the dark. One was more to the left of earth, with a bit of it's shape blocking my view of earth, this one was the closest. The one on the right was farther away, in distance from earth, but was still blocking my view. These planets made me nervous and I want to say they could be artificial.

All of a sudden I'm on another planet, so maybe I missed something again. It's green, it's a lot like earth. I get out of the bucket and my brother is already there! There were 3 people I didn't know who were a family, I got the feeling that this was there house. There was a younger guy- brown hair (a little on the shaggy side), taller, warm personality, funny. I want to say he wore a burgundy shirt and I sensed that he preferred men. A woman who was forty-something. She didn't care about aging or makeup. She had long dirty blonde graying hair, glasses and was tall & skinny. And a tall older man- maybe 50's 60's- good shape, good muscle tone, white hair, I want to say blue eyes. I want to say that they could have been something other than human, but they looked like humans.

I go into their house and I can't remember what exactly happened at first but it's like I 'knew' them but had never met them. I remember sitting in the lady's office room, there was a vanity table there, dark wood and nicely glossed.. There was a large mirror on the table but I don't remember seeing my reflection.

She had 3 perfumes: a rose absolute, a gardenia, and a Mayan spice. All of them really intrigued me. I kept smelling her perfumes and I put on the gardenia, but it wasn't the one I wanted to wear. I wanted to wear the Mayan spice. There was another perfume that I really wanted to smell but knew that I wasn't suppose to so I didn't try. These perfumes were special and not like what is here on earth. I got the feeling that the 'did' something to you.

I'm eating something, I think. She's talking to me, I want to say she knows my mom. My mother never would have let my brother go with strangers, he's still quite young. Then I'm following the younger man, but I don't know where to.

The home is like a regular family home, on the larger side, not perfectly kept but everything is treated nicely. Now I walk outside, I'm on the second floor- although this won't make sense to you soon- and they have these decks, very strange because some parts of the deck have no railings, some parts of the deck have the floor missing on purpose, parts of the deck are made of wood, wire mesh, stone but mostly a concrete-looking substance and two parts of the deck had little suspension bridges made of tied wood logs that were flush with the rest of the 'floor'. The deck is in a 'U' shape and If you walk straight out the door and pause, you are at the very bottom of the 'U' in the very middle. It's not huge just spacious, at most 65-100ft in my mind.

I asked the older guy why the deck was like this because walking on it made me nervous, he didn't seem to be too worried about it. I was talking to him about getting more railings and filling in the floor gaps with more suspension bridges.

My brother was running around the deck, it didn't worry him either. Then the older man was telling me that in the winter he had to put the railings on- I'm guessing temporarily because they were not there now and it felt like summer- because people would walk on the deck, try to jump over the gap, slip on the snow and fall 3 stories down to the ground. (see? The stories changed in number, weird.)

I told him that it must of hurt quite bad to fall off the deck and that people could have died but he wasn't nervous, sort of shrugged it off. Somehow people would fall but it would only hurt as much as walking into a door would, they would just shake it off after a few minutes.

I thought maybe their gravity was different on the planet, although not to the point where it was a major difference because I did not experience floating or anything like that. Then I walk to the left side of the 'U' and I'm observing this interesting kind of woodchuck clinging to the underside of the wire mesh, it's under me, looking at me, swinging with it's long arms almost like a monkey would, trying to swing itself up onto the top of the wire mesh. It swings up and then back under the deck. It's tail is really furry, shaped like a beaver tail but much narrower and covered in hair. It had large eyes. <In real life, I have been reading wilderness survival books for kicks and in my dream I was thinking about how hunters gut what they catch and how sick it made me feel to think about doing that, it was like the animal could read my thoughts because it ran away. I had no desire to harm it at all though, and I felt bad that I scared him.>

If you're standing back at the bottom of the 'U' there are giant trees in front of you, look almost like redwoods, and I felt like an ocean was not too far beyond the trees although I didn't get to see it.

After the woodchuck runs away I go inside. I really wanted to smell that perfume again. The woman had gone somewhere but I knew that I couldn't because the young man was with me still. I asked to use their bathroom. There were a lot of towels in the bathroom and above the sink was a mirror which took up the better part of the wall. I still don't remember seeing my reflection. I was staring at a cartoon poster of a Scotsman, it was suppose to be funny but was a bit derogatory. I was most comfortable alone in their bathroom.

I feel like something important happened after this, but I can't remember any of it, the dream sort of faded away.

Not sure what any of this means, but it was very vivid and very strange! I keep thinking about it, and it's still as vivid as any 'real' memory of mine.

Back
Top Bottom