Alien machines...

Peto

Jedi
I had this dream a long time ago but still remember it quite well due to its unusual content. I actually shoved it under the rug at the time but now think other forum members may offer good interpretations about it.

The dream began first with me among a group of people in a mountainous area. We were escaping from something. Then came some huge robotic machines chasing us. If you watched "War of the worlds" with Tom Cruise in 2005 then the machines looked like those in the film. We were scrambling for cover. Suddenly, I found myself inside one of those machine with some other people. We were in an empty room, with a slit window to view outside. We were neither captured nor in control of the machine, rather like spectators. Through the window, I could see people running and the machine trampling them. I frantically looked around for a way to help those people, either to control the machine or destroy it. Then I saw some bottles of cleaning liquids and thought that they might be corrosive and hurt the machine. So I took the bottles and began to spray around (which was quite pathetic when I think about it later) ... And I woke up.

After the dream, I tried to interpret it and thought the machine may represent the matrix that we are in. The fact that I'm both a part of it and being trampled by it fits quite well. Any other thoughts?

Sounds like the ponerization process to me, which fits with your interpretation of the matrix. The part where you try to hurt the robot could be you futilely trying to buck the system. osit

Hi hoangmphung.

IMHO, this dream might be an illustration of your learning so far.

At the beginning you find yourself among "normal" people, disoriented, scared, running away from things and mechanisms which overwhelm you with their scale and unfamiliarity.
You perceive the threatening events, but you don't understand them. You try to isolate yourself from worldly occurences, yet you learn that it's impossible, since reality awaits you, no matter which way you turn.

Then something happens - you change. You do not run away anymore, you face the reality, gather knowledge and suddenly find yourself "inside" the mechanism, "behind the veil" of appearances. Your knowledge protects you from the dangers, which stalk "normal" people and you find within yourself the will to help others. Being neither a "victim", nor a "controller" you try to DO something, and yet you find that you are unable to. Maybe you are not ready yet, maybe you need more knowledge. Mind that you are still in "spectator" room, so your trying "to do", instead of "to observe and learn" might be somewhat premature.

But, there is another thing - you try to act on your own, despite the fact that there are other people with you. Maybe cooperation with those sharing your position would bring better ideas and fruits? Maybe together you would find better way to "bring down the machine" than spraying around cleaning liquid.

You decided to act without proper knowledge, based your decision of using the liquid on presumtion, that it was corrosive. And, again, you acted alone, when there was a probability of acting as a group, of networking.

Do you remember anything about the other people who were with you inside the machine?

I could not avoid noticing the striking similarity of your dream with a dream i have got a few years ago, posted here:

Cricket said:
This dream came to me around half way 2005.
I was in... I guess it was a town. It is hard for me to give some time-frame because I feel I am exagerating by saying it was around the times of the ancient greeks, but not in Greece.
Remember the end part of the film "Evildeath"? The guy falls into the middle ages (France?). I want to point to that sence of antiquity, not to that particular time. Just the sence of antiquity.
This town was a bit more old than that reference of the film.
The town apearance was not like having wood houses here and there, but remanents of even older stone made structures: Imponent archways, or the beguinings of such, wich were now ruins. Same with gigantic columns (in my dream there were just the first 20-30 mts or so). Etc.
Among this ruins, there were hose-type constructions, also on stone, pretty elemental.
The town, although small, was wide, covering a very large area of land: I could see the panoramic bordering the town: Reminded me of the french land (I have been in France).
There most have been approx 500 inhabitants. All wearing white togas. I arrived to this town, and I felt it was not new, since I was accuainted with the disposittion of the town. The inhabitants were all foreigners: No one were native.
They were all wondering here and there... normal life.
Suddenly, panic.
From around the back of one of this imponent structures, the inhabitants started to appear, as if running away from something.
I ran to hide (I kneal behind another structure: Close-up to it: Little flat rocks composing the whole structure.... all structures were the same, thousands of thousands of thousands of millions of millions of millions of little rocks accomodated to make this structures -little plants growing among this rocks). From my hiding place I could see perfectly all that was happening.
The screams of the little crowd vanished. Silence. The earth started to resonate at his every step. He appeared from behind that structure. Tall. About 8-10 mts.
- Lucifer! - I said, and felt into a static contemplation.
His body was made of Clay tablets. 5 tablets: torso, arms and legs. So he walked with difficulty, like a pupet one manipulates with strings, clumsy, always about to fall to the grownd.
His head was not proportional to his "body": Too big. It was the head of Michelangelo's David: Big marble head, no pupile on his eyes, greek curly hair... white, of course.
Clay tablets were earth tones.
So I was in my hiding place, looking at him in absolute wonder. How he walked, how the earth shaked on his steps... how all fear him.
He would ignore everybody. I felt he was doing his round, or just having a walk on his territory.
Slowly we all get used to him and we all continued our normal lifes. It was just a matter of to stay out of his way or, if we were to pass nearby, just lower the head and stay put untill he passes...
So I continued my life and I could see him walking over here, over there, in that aparatous (english to "aparatoso" = pompous, ostentatious, spectacular, captivating) manner of him.
One time he walked by, I did just that: Lower the head and stay put. And I could hear sounds of machinery moving inside.
I addmired him. I was in utter awe: He was our owner! He took care of us!
Woke up.
The machinery sounds of that Lucifer were, I also compared them, quite similar to the sound of the machines of the "War of the Worlds" film.

Thanks everyone for your comments. J0da's interpretation is particularly interesting. The dream happened about a year ago. It is true that at the time, I just began to wake up, see things around the world for what they are but still very disoriented. And I did everything all alone, which is, needless to say, very ineffective and prone to get into the many traps out there. So yes, it may well be an illustration of my learning at the time.

About other people inside that room, I remember they were just like a typical group of people in such situation, i.e. running around, helpless, scared and confused. To use your interpretation, perhaps they were in the same stage of learning as me.

Back
Top Bottom