Alien encounter

M0vement

The Force is Strong With This One
Late night I was awake when I encountered a grey alien. I say grey as a point of reference but it was actually pink, fleshly coloured with large bulbous eyes to go with it(looked a little similar to fire in the sky movie alien except bigger elongated head). As the days go by my memory of what i saw starts to fade, but I felt an urge to look at my balcony door that night, only to find that this being was staring right at me. Upon the first encounter, it could have been a form of denial because seeing it did not register in my mind and i continued to look down. Now I looked at it again momentarily and fear swept in as it was still observing me. This cyber-genetic probe as the C's mention perched up against my balcony door as far as i can remember had depth in his eyes like the grey alien paul (look up paul the alien), arms and legs long compared to its body, large head just like most depictions of people seeing them during abductions. When I saw it for the second time I looked down again and looked back to find it had disappeared and I truly find this encounter unusual to say the least. Why does it need to show itself while fully awake?

I am sorry M0vement, it must have been a terrifying experience. Any UFO reports in the region? Any way, every body locked up in the house, it is night and world can't see any alien other than Coronavirus. It is hard to say. Knowledge truly protects as C's say. Keep your guard up, keep networking and gaining knowledge.

Are you sure you are not dreaming? The information that Aliens feeding us is a disturbing for sure ( as you wrote in incarnation thread), but if we don't give into their fear, they will look to other sources. With constant knowledge input and modifications to ourselves , we can choose to not to feed them. It's not easy, but there are many did means it is doable.

Late night I was awake when I encountered a grey alien.
Why does it need to show itself while fully awake?
Are you sure you are not dreaming?
Distress and confusion is a normal part and parcel of such occurrences as you describe M0vement. As seek10 asked, it might be a good first step to try and think back over the events to see what it is that makes you sure you were actually awake and this was not some form of 'dream' state? It might help you also to think and post on your contextual situation at present. How is your diet? Are you more than normally stressed (which would be the new normal for most? Also perhaps be careful not to read the surface as the whole meaning. Have you tried regular breathing exercises such as the EE program here which may help with your general well being?

Yes my well-being is fine I eat good look after myself. However I know what i saw and if i could ask the C's about it I could understand more about the motivations for grey(pink) aliens to appear in a conscious state it could give us all an insight in my personal opinion.

Perhaps motivations could include to induce people into a state of paranoia and trying to explain to people what it is that they have seen they probably loose it all.

They try to break people through many methods this could be one of them. All is within the realm of possibility if you are on this website reading truth is certainly stranger than fiction

Here is a picture that i made that depicts what i saw that night

Attachments

• Alien encounter.png
    Alien encounter.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 50
I hope i could shed more light in this strange world that we live in, many posibilities.

Hi M0vement,

wow, that sounds like quite the experience, as to the meaning we can only really speculate. As far as I have been able to learn, these experiences never really leave one intact, but I myself have only seen gray aliens in dreams. So I would probably take stock of the experience and keep my eyes opened for any outcome.

The nature of our reality and its relationship with other densities is such, that the only thing that we can do to protect ourselves is learn about the nature of that relationship and keep our inner worlds as clean and within our self awareness as we can. As to why they’d show up like that? It’s truly impossible to determine, but what I think matters is that they can and so, knowledge is what will be able to protect us.

have you read anything by Karla Turner? I think that’s a good source of information pertaining these types of invasions.

Don't fall into the loop of terror of overthinking whether it was real or not or whether it has any meaning. The only thing we know for sure is that this world is not what we were taught, it is crazier than we thought it was and if something happens to us during sleep or waking, its real meaning will not be known until it has to be. For the moments in the reading we will find the possible general reasons for these experiences and how knowledge protects you as you gain more knowledge about the nature of these experiences.

Today I woke up for some reason, thinking about my first experience with UFOs - by then I was less than 8 years old and didn't know anything about them - that night I woke up three times inverted in bed, which the cassiopaeans commented were some of the "mistakes" they made during abductions. But here I am, here I am.

For quite some time now my subconscious or whatever is going on in my mind, already maintains a pattern as far as dreams with abductions and lights through some window in a surreal environment are concerned, when I see lights in the sky "ok... here we go again", darkness, not being able to move and get up unstuck, the typical thing. But it's a product of my poor diet, sleep disorder, stress, worry and the mind goes to its files and searches for anything to represent anything.

Here you can find enough material to understand how our state of mind works for various reasons and its various consequences:

Reading the cell phone before sleeping can alter sleep patterns, insomnia, depression, sleeping with the TV on, and so many other causes that affect our brain chemical processes that may first explain the reason for our nightmares that we are having an experience with aliens. On the one hand we are predisposed due to the experiences we have had and our chemical imbalance serves as a catalyst to give us more "adventures" than we want. If you don't get enough sleep, or only a few hours, your senses are triggered and take over.

But on the other hand, there is what we live, see and experience so wide awake that one would certainly want it to be just a bad dream and nothing more. Before that, who is going to tell us that it was not real? It is what you have to live with and know how to overcome, you are not alone, keep reading and do not fall into paranoia.

Give yourself time if you think it's necessary and then continue with the reading.

Back
Top Bottom