Alien Autopsy Video

Alien autopsy footage

cool, thanks for the quote
you know its really funny because last couple of days I was asking myself for some answers regarding interaction between different densities,
this helps a bit

regarding autopsy procedures, whether you are a forensic pathologist, biologist, Md , vet or whatever the autopsy on 3rd density earth is always done according to some basic principles.
Wheter you are opening a frog, a cow or a humanoid life form you will always utilize the same principles. This thing was done terribly wrong.
I mean this thing would be so big that I have serious doubts any country let alone USA would let just anyone slicing such catch in reckless manner

but I can totally see your point wher hoax would use typical grey stereotype

this opens up some new questions, I am not claiming I have total knowledge of the matter and I havent read all the CS transcripts - maybe 30 % of it so please bear with me...
So as far as I understood their agenda in creating hybrids is to create this new race which will enable them to smothly take over, there is also a hint that this process creates some intermediary forms which are anything but perfect for the original purpose
now I have serious doubts they would let such individual operating flying craft?
this is just a thought, maybe someone can explain...

Alien autopsy footage

Now, ya'll try to think about this thing from the point of view of psychopaths in power. You are all trying to analyze what was done from the point of view of decent people with conscience. Get over it, please! (Some of you.) Read Controversy of Zion, read Hare, Cleckley, Stout, Lobaczewski - get up to speed on what IS before you assume that you can think your way through how the pathocracy operates!

Alien autopsy footage

Deckard said:
regarding autopsy procedures, whether you are a forensic pathologist, biologist, Md , vet or whatever the autopsy on 3rd density earth is always done according to some basic principles.
Wheter you are opening a frog, a cow or a humanoid life form you will always utilize the same principles. This thing was done terribly wrong.
Can you elaborate? What did they do that was terribly wrong?

So as far as I understood their agenda in creating hybrids is to create this new race which will enable them to smothly take over, there is also a hint that this process creates some intermediary forms which are anything but perfect for the original purpose
now I have serious doubts they would let such individual operating flying craft?
I'm not sure if the hybrids are in fact the "new prototype race", or if these are 2 separate things - where did you read that they are in fact one and the same? Also, you mention intermediary forms that are not well suited for the original purpose - how do you know this, and how do you know what the original purpose is? And who said UFO are "flying craft" or that any such "intermediary forms" would have any difficulty operating them? I'm just curious where you got that info. I think you may be jumping to way too many conclusions.

Alien autopsy footage

re: SAO as I said I ve seen this movie with live comentary aprox. 10 years ago, and this coincided with me preparing for pathology exams, at that time ( and I do admit I wasnt as half open minded then as I am now) everything top surgeon dude said made so much sense, one specific thing I can remember now (I think) is the way how they started the intial cut, you always start from below the chin working your way downwards ( linea alba).
But memory can be deceiving, the only fair thing to do would be to look at this footage now and then to tell you what I think, any sugestions where I can c the whole movie for free or I have to purchase DVD ( not very keen on that) ?!

re hybrids this is my basic understanding of the issue - they are trying to create hybrid race full stop. As I said my knowledge here is very limited so I' d apreciate if you could shed some more light on the subject.

re:Laura,
you remind me of my teacher. Never wanted to talk to people unless they did their homework. Fair enough :)
Actually I am still digesting Lobaczewski's book, but thats not the point here, lets stick to what you proposed few posts before, pros and cons...

This is why I come to this forum, to exchange ideas and thoughts. To see things from as many points of view as possible. Then to make up my mind.

Alien autopsy footage

Hint!

If an alien came into the hands of pathocrats, what would their first impulse be? To hide it unless there was some advantage to themselves to reveal it.

Okay, they have decided to keep the whole thing under wraps, who are they gonna get to do the autopsy? The best forensic guy in the country? Hardly likely: he can't be bought or kept quiet.

Who are they gonna get to film the business? The best cameraman in Hollywood? Hardly likely: he can't be kept quiet either.

So they are going to select those people who are "insiders" or whom they can "own." That already suggests a very limited range of choices. As Lobaczewski writes:

The average intelligence of the psychopath, especially if measured via commonly used tests, is somewhat lower than that of normal people, albeit similarly variegated. Despite the wide variety of intelligence and interests, this group does not contain examples of the highest intelligence, nor do we find technical or craftsmanship talents among them. [...]

In a pathocracy, all leadership positions, (down to village headman and community cooperative managers, not to mention the directors of police units, and special services police personnel, and activists in the pathocratic party) must be filled by individuals with corresponding psychological deviations, which are inherited as a rule. However, such people constitute a very small percentage of the population and this makes them more valuable to the pathocrats. Their intellectual level or professional skills cannot be taken into account, since people representing superior abilities are even harder to find.

Alien autopsy footage

Deckard said:
re hybrids this is my basic understanding of the issue - they are trying to create hybrid race full stop.
There's numerous mentions if you delve into UFO stuff from the early 90s. The version that I remember is the halfway hybrid. A 'missing link' if that is the right term. Being that it's a cross between homo sapien and something else. There's a 'file' which contains an 'interview' with a 'nordic' {edit: I've found the article, I'll post the excerpt when I find it. Some might recognise it as an alleged 'fbi' file including a statement from John Lear}

Alien autopsy footage

I'm unable to verify the following, "caveat lector" as always...

Observations by a Visiting Nordic

In October, 1987, UFO researcher George Andrews was successfully able to contact one of the Nordics not associated with the Greys, through a woman in California. What follows are the documented comments made by the alien:

"Were you a culture about to invade, you would not do it with a flourish of ships showing up in the heavens and undergo risk of being fired upon. That's the type of warfare slightly less evolved beings get into. You would create intense confusion and disagreement with only inferences to your presence - inferences which would [in turn] cause controversial disagreement. "The Greys are insidious little fiends. They did exactly [to us] what they're doing here [to you]. You are not on the verge of an invasion. You are not in the middle of an invasion. The invasion has already taken place. It's merely in its final stages. "What would you invade? [Here he describes the operational plan of the Greys from the beginning.] You would go to the most secret of communities within a society. In the case of the United States, you would go and infiltrate the CIA. You would take over some of them and you would take over part of the KGB. "You would create great dissension and disagreement between factions of the public at large - some groups saying they have seen UFOs, others saying 'No, no, this is not possible.' You would involve two major countries in an on-going idiotic philosophical disagreement so that while the Soviet Union and the United States constantly battle back and forth about who has which piece of territory or whether one invades Iran or whether one invades Afghanistan or whatever... whether one dismantles one nuclear warhead or the other dismantles another group of warheads - you would sit back and laugh if you had the capacity to laugh. "You would present yourself indeed to some in a group who would protect you [CIA or MJ-12] thinking they had a secret more secret and more perfect knowledge of something than anyone else on this planet had, and they would covet you and you would trust their own greed and you would trust their own mass stupidity to trap them. And you'd do it on both sides. "You'd show yourself to some of the mass populace to further involve [factions of] the government in an attempt to shut them up, to keep them even more busy quieting them and trying to 'stop more information about UFOs from getting out.' You'd have the mass populace to a state where they distrusted the government. 'Oh, why don't they believe us? Why can't they understand that these things are really happening? We're not crazy!' "So you would have battles constantly about whether UFOs exist or they don't exist. You would have the public and the government at each other's throats. You would set two major superpowers at each other's throats. And you would have set up groups like 'haves' - the wealthy but contented - and the 'have-nots.' You would plant the seeds of massive discontent. "Eventually you might have some show of ships landing in the 1990s. One or two. By the time they have landed, be assured they will be in complete control. You will start doing crossbreeds and more crossbreeds, generation after generation. "You bribe the government with a few tidbits - a Star Wars system. You tease and tempt the Soviet Union with a laser system far finer than any of their own scientists could think of. And you always have that subtle inference - just on the borderline of consciousness so that UFOs don't seem to believable, yet you keep it couched in secrecy and make it seem quite so insane that no one would believe them. On top of it, you would unleash forces that would want to kill them [UFO contactees] if they disclosed that the CIA is dealing with the exact same things the [contact victim] is. "Maybe one or two hundred years from now, some of the Greys will even physically mingle and you may have some creatures walking around who are pretty much hybrids between Greys and your own race. For now, anything that walks around will look much like yourselves. It's simpler. It holds down on mass panic. "Everyone who has experiences with them [Greys] will be at odds with the government. To add to that, we will go into a complete phase of earthquake after earthquake and upheaval after upheaval. "The inner core of the CIA is deeply controlled by the Greys. The CIA sees interaction with the Greys as a path to greater scientific achievement. "One reason you are seeing so many different kinds of UFOs is that other cultures are watching with extreme interest. Scientists from other cultures arrive to watch. The Greys have not only taken over the intelligence agencies, they have also taken over what those agencies call 'lunatic fringe groups.'"

Alien autopsy footage

very good point laura, already blushing

well maybe you ve touched on crux of the whole problem
in the battle we have to win

Alien autopsy footage

Just wanted to add my 5 cents to this topic.

I saw as I read what Deckard said about the "Hybrid" creation on earth by STS forces from the C's comment about a hybrid race being made to facilitate the STS takeover. Maybe I'm not colinear in my thinking with others on here, but form what I know of psychopaths and their soulless nature, I would hazard a guess that we already have a hybrid race among us, who are slowly facilitating the STS takeover. This race lie, destroy, control and wishfully think their way to power over the masses of sheeple, and are the people who control the outflow of lies and propoganda through the media organs. They are the race who make it so difficult for souled individuals to live and get to the truth about the nature of our reality.

With the psychopaths here already in positions of power to create such things as ethnic specific weapons, and as the C's say with the Nephallim on their way, I don't think there would be a need for an extra hybrid race. In fact from the research done on the nature of psychopaths, their genetics, nature and the link hinted at by the C's between the psychopaths and Nephallim, I would suggest that they are a hybrid race, with an outwardly human body, yet a completely STS feeding system. Thats my own thoughts on the hybrids, although that's not to say they don't sometimes try to mix races from time to time as part of their ongoing experiments, I think the race of hybrids the C's were pointing to are already here and among us.

With regards to the video, to my eye it does look realistic. The frenzy of people trying to get a glimpse of the stretchered being, and the nature of the camera work, in which the camera man seems to jostle for position and tries to get a glimpse of whats going on IMHO lend it credibility. The clothing and apparel of those present also seems to fit with this being made at the time of the Roswell crash. I have tried to get a glimpse of about 19-21 seconds in when there seems to be some type of military vehicle in the background, but cant slow it down frame by frame to have a look.

If this video is a fake there are certainly a lot of people involved as cast members, for something that is just a half a minute long. This fact also made me realise that if it is real, then there are a lot of military personell shown who have an idea about the truth behind the veils. I think as was mentioned previously this may be a case of someone at the scene realising there was something amazing going, and grabbing the camera to get a closer look at what was going on...maybe the clip isn't longer as the camera man was told to stop filming when someone realised what was being film and percieved it as a bad idea to carry on filming?

Alien autopsy footage

now
I am totally confused here, is this snipet supposed to be a part of that movie about roswell alien autopsy that we have seen in 90 ties or this is something completely different?

Alien autopsy footage

Laura said:
New bit of footage that seems to confirm that the alien autopsy was authentic even if they paid some guy to come forward and claim he did it.

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-4139287160539051614&q=mexico%2Bufo
watched the video,fuzzy at best.proves nothing,asks more questions

Alien autopsy footage

Going back to what Laura refers to, remember how the whole thing (Roswell) got started-The Army claimed in newspaper headline that is had captured a crashed flying disc from the Brassel (sp?) farm-and then quickly retracted that statement-and the whole farce regarding weather balloons and radar targets sprang to life-with at least one man's career destroyed as he was made a fall guy and the PTB quickly tried to cover the whole thing up.

Seems odd all that fuss would be made over a mere weather balloon / radar target-and you would think the Army had seen enough of these things to know the difference-and I DOUBT SERIOUSLY a weather balloon crashing with attached radar target would spread debris over such a wide area as originally reported by the farmer who first found the crash site. Even a project Mogul device would not account for the amount of wreckage allegedly found.

The comments (supposedly) made by the Nordic provided by PaulnotBilly are interesting but how can we ever proove they are authentic?

But one statement made is one of importance, if they are really made by a Nordic-the Nordic says that the Grays are doing the same thing to us (Earth) that was done to them-PAST TENSE-so they have already had experience with this infiltration (insidious little fiends! I find this rather funny-and where do the Lizzies fit in? The C's said they were in the process of completing their own hybrid program-which should have completed circa NOW-was that accurate or was it generated due to noise/distortion from the likes of VB or others?) it would be in our best interest to query such a being as to how they dealt with the situation-we know very little about these so called Nordics-they are supposedly willing to "help" us as long as they do not violate our free will-but how the heck do we ask them to help (required by STO parameters) if they cannot be FOUND? Someone must be in dialouge with these people!

Alien autopsy footage

Deckard said:
I am totally confused here, is this snipet supposed to be a part of that movie about roswell alien autopsy that we have seen in 90 ties or this is something completely different?
Yes, I understand it is supposed to be a snippet of the "autopsy" video that was snipped. Various claims are made as to why, but that's the deal.

Also, as Tschai points out, let's go back to ground zero and see what were the very first things said and done, and then how it was all spun.

It actually bears a great resemblance to the Pentagon Strike where the initial reports have been forgotten, shoved under the rug and Flight 77 has become the "Weather Balloon".

Then, there is this little exchange with the C's about it:

Q: (L) Okay, that takes care of my short questions. Now, we have a problem here with Roswell. I just finished reading Kal Korff's book "Roswell: What they don't want you to know," and it is pretty much a bashing expose of lies and confusions spread, supposedly, by the many witnesses who have come forward over the years.

He takes Jesse Marcel apart, he takes the fireman's daughter's story apart; he rips the undertaker's story to pieces; he takes Phil Corso's story apart; you name it, he bashes it to bits. Pretty effectively, too, in my opinion.

He seems to have located the origin of the "little sticks" with hieroglyphics on them" seen by several of the so-called witnesses.

This is a SERIOUS problem with this whole story. The problem is that, despite the fact that all the stories have been dissected by this guy so effectively, there ARE things he cannot account for, and explanations that he makes that simply don't fit his thesis.

On the one hand, he claims that the Roswell base people instituted a cover up of a top secret balloon project, and on the other hand, he says that the Roswell base did not KNOW about the top secret balloon project because it was so secret! That is completely irreconcilable.

Then he quotes a general's written statement that something WAS going on that had something to do with alien interactions, and dismisses this signed statement as "hearsay."

The thing that occurs to me is that

a) either we have somebody going back and forth in time, tweaking the facts, such as Marcel's military records and such things including any records of the nurse that the undertaker claims to have talked to, or

b) we have something that did happen and either they went back in time to set a situation up so that people would start remembering something OTHER than what happened, so as to cover up the real event with more or less "false memories" that could be not stand scrutiny; or

c) they are just feeding disinformation through all of these people, and have produced a whole scenario with all kinds of witnesses and weird stuff to cover up something that happened. Could you comment on this. You have already said that the actual crash did not occur at Roswell, that it occurred on the Plains of San Augustin...

A: Try scenario 3.

Q: (L) So, they are feeding disinformation through all the so-called "Roswell witnesses."

A: Close.

Q: (L) To cover up something that really did happen?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) And they are feeding the disinformation through the people so that they will come out with this whole story, make all this big splash, so that it can THEN be proven false, so that everybody will think that the whole thing was a crock of kaflooey. Is that it?

A: Not quite. Confusing stories and fabrications are used to muddy the waters in anticipation of future disclosures. And beware of authors who cast one stone and hit multiple targets. As with any conspiratorial mystery, keep focused on the earliest entries in the evidentiary train, i.e. "RAAF recovers flying disk in Roswell region."

Q: (L) Oh, the newspaper headlines. Yes. Hmmmm... Terry was saying that he thought the Roswell business was a cover-up for space-time travel by some secret U.S. group.

A: No.

Q: (L) So, the other information you have already given on Roswell still stands. Is there any other comments you want to add to this information at this time?

A: Roswell did involve evidence of non-human intelligence.

Q: (L) I just can't understand some things. When these researchers get out there and they start digging into things, and this happens over and over again, they don't dig deep enough...

A: Kennedy was assassinated by every one... according to the myriad researchers, so called.

Q: (L) So true. You read one "carefully researched" book, and there is one candidate for the assassin. You read another "carefully researched" book and there is another candidate. By the time you get done reading all the books, everybody in the country is implicated! At the very least, everyone present in Dealey Plaza had the opportunity.

(F) They keep on searching. But, if you go back to the very beginning, that is where the clues are. Right away, there were reports of shooters on the "grassy knoll." The very early evidence gathered from those present was completely ignored and washed away as "irrelevant" or "misperception."

(B) There were people ducking and diving for cover because of their awareness of the source of the bullets!

(L) Yes, but all that is just brushed away as panic or whatever because, of course, Oswald did it! And, handily, Oswald gets blown away by Jack Ruby so he can never talk, for sure.

(F) And Jack Ruby died of cancer without talking to anyone except Dorothy Kilgallen, who then decided that it was the best time to commit suicide, right after interviewing Jack Ruby... naturally, before she ever wrote a word about it.

(L) Is there any trail we could follow that would enable us to obtain a more definite indication of what really DID go on in the Roswell case?

A: There is no "proof" or evidence unless the perceiver is willing.
And that is oh, so true.

Alien autopsy footage

To add a bit of perspective to any discussion about the alien autopsy, there is this from today's SOTT page, original in the UK Guardian, a mainstream rag:

http://signs-of-the-times.org/signs...e men from the ministry hid the hunt for UFOs

James Randerson, science correspondent
Monday September 25, 2006
The Guardian

The Ministry of Defence went to extraordinary lengths to cover up its true involvement in investigating UFOs, according to secret documents revealed under the Freedom of Information Act.

The files show that officials attempted to expunge information from documents released to the Public Records Office under the "30-year rule" that would have revealed the extent of the MoD's interest in UFO sightings.

In particular, the ministry wanted to cover up the operation of a secret unit dedicated to UFO investigations within the Defence Intelligence Staff. UFO conspiracy theorists have likened the unit, called DI55, to a sort of "Men in Black" agency for defending the Earth against invasion but the released documents show this is far from the truth. One 1995 memo from DI55 to the MoD's public "UFO desk" said: "I have several books at home that describe our supposed role of 'defender of the Earth against the alien menace' - it is light years from the truth!"

The files were made public following FOI requests by David Clarke, a lecturer in journalism at Sheffield Hallam University and his colleague Andy Roberts.

"These documents don't tell us anything about UFOs but they do show how desperate the MoD have been to conceal the interest which the intelligence services had in the subject," said Dr Clarke.

The trail begins with a request, in 1976, from a UFO enthusiast called Julian Hennessy for access to the MoD's records on UFO sightings. A note from the UFO desk to the MoD's head of security on March 23 shows that officials intended to refuse him access on the grounds that the files contain confidential information and "very little of value to a serious scientific investigator".

But the note continues: "This is not to say that the investigation is not taken seriously. The branches have their own methods - and [the public UFO desk] has no 'need to know' about them - but we are aware that DI55 for example sometimes makes extensive inquiries.

"It is undesirable that even a hint of this should become public and we are currently consulting the [Air Historical Branch] on ways of expurgating the official records against the time when they qualify for disclosure [at the Public Records Office]."

Hearing of the background to his fob off 30 years ago Mr Hennessy, who is a local magistrate, was not surprised. "Everything led me to believe there was a major cover up going on," he said."They didn't want to let the public know just how interested they were in these phenomena."

Attempts to alter the public record went on into the 90s. In a note dated April 28 1993 from DI55 to the public UFO desk the unnamed author argued the unit's involvement should be excised from records due to be released under the 30-year rule. But the cat was already out of the bag. A clerical error in 1983 had meant that the distribution list was incorrectly left on a publicly released UFO-related document, so UFO enthusiasts were already asking questions.

"Since then they have obviously been bombarded by people saying who is this DI55, what do they do, what is the extent of their involvement," said Dr Clarke.

Eventually, DI55 decided to allow its involvement to be made public. A note from DI55 to the public UFO desk on 5July 1995 said: "I see no reason for continuing to deny that the [Defence Intelligence Service] has an interest in UFOs. However, if the association is formally made public then the MoD will no doubt be pressured to state what the intelligence role/interest is. This could lead to disbelief and embarrassment since few people are likely to believe the truth that lack of funds and higher priorities have prevented any study of the thousands of reports received."

At this point someone, presumably from the public UFO desk, has scribbled "ouch!" in the margin.

"The lengths they went to to remove any mention of the Defence Intelligence Staff's central role in investigating sightings suggests they had something to hide," said Dr Clarke. "But what they were hiding was not evidence of ET visits but embarrassment at the fact they were never allowed to spend public money on investigating the subject in any depth." The full extent of DI55's involvement has subsequently been made clear by a report released to Dr Clarke in May and reported in the Guardian. That threw up a 500-page document which brought together everything the unit knew about UFOs, or Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAPs) as the MoD prefers, including more than 10,000 sightings. It said the existence of UAPs was "indisputable", but blamed the most vexing sighting on airborne "plasmas" formed during "more than one set of weather and electrically charged conditions", or during meteor showers.

Sighting aliens or otherwise?

August 10 1965 A man reported seeing a crimson ball fly out of the side of a hill in Warminster, Wiltshire. A fortnight later, another man photographed a UFO in the centre of Warminster. In 1994 it was claimed the photo was a hoax and the object was made from a cotton reel and a button.

Boxing Day 1980 A UFO reportedly crash landed in Rendlesham forest, Suffolk, near the Woodbridge US air force base. The incident was nicknamed Britain's Roswell in a reference to the famous UFO sighting in New Mexico in 1947. Witnesses said the craft was covered in markings similar to Egyptian hieroglyphs and aliens emerged from it. An airman later confessed the incident was a hoax.

November 28 1980 Policeman Alan Godfrey reported seeing a six-metre wide dome-like object hovering in the air in Todmorden, West Yorkshire. He returned to the site with colleagues and they found the area where the object had supposedly been hovering was dry even though the rest of the road was wet because of earlier rain.

Early 1990s A string of sightings by residents in north Scotland of a UFO regularly flying overhead at great speed. Documents released earlier this year suggested the aircraft was a spy plane called Aurora, designed by the Americans to take covert pictures of the Soviet Union.

May 2006 The MoD released details of Project Condign, a four-year secret study into possible explanations for UFOs. The report concluded that many sightings could be explained as by glowing "plasmas" of gas created by charges of electricity.
Now, their wish to expunge records so no one would ever see them is startling enough, but this is what really caught my eye:

One 1995 memo from DI55 to the MoD's public "UFO desk" said: "I have several books at home that describe our supposed role of 'defender of the Earth against the alien menace' - it is light years from the truth!"
Now, just think about that remark for a few minutes... it oughta chill your blood.

Alien autopsy footage

All of this prompted me to start digging a bit, and o boy look what I found !!

and guess what guys -I think one of the surgeons mentioned here was the guy I mentioned commenting on roswell video,

btw our alien is far more convincing then american one :)

Autopsy - yugoslav -UFO

In November 1966 in the country close to a small village called
Otocek of the former Yugoslavian Federation, a flying object crashed
and the extraterrestrial being of the picture above was extracted .
The event was soon put under silence, pretending the crash was the
result of an highly secret military exercise .

The body, partially burned, was said to be the one of a pilot of the
Air Force. They said it was deformed by flames and heat. The
darkness of the night helped the military authorities to pass this
thesis for believable. The extraterrestrial being was immediately
taken to Belgrade, with an ambulance of the Army, and in the Capital
it was assigned to a Military Hospital. In a few hours, some of the
most important scientists of Yugoslavia started to examine the
corpse.

Among the scientists, three were the doctors that led the autopsy:
the surgeon Andrej Zobol and the two pathologists Nikola Jullic and
Zoran Frederic. The three were proved to be strictly linked to the
Government.

In the following pictures, you can see some of the most significant
moments of the autopsy.

In 1999 the pictures have been passed secretly to the author by the nephew of one of the doctors, that is living now in Slovenia, very close to the Italian border. In 1966 neither the USA nor the USSR knew of this event thanks to the fact that Yugoslavia was a Socialist Country, but it was not aligned and it was neutral, far from the frictions of the Cold war.

alien1fp1.jpg

alien3uh9.jpg

The breast of the alien is opened

alien5of7.jpg

Dr Jullic picks some intestinal samples

alien2db1.jpg

Professor Zobol starts the opening of the cranium

alien4qf5.jpg

Professor Zobol ends the folding of the scalp

alien6jy9.jpg

Its' the moment of the brain removal: it will be found that the brain is very similar to the human one

Back
Top Bottom