Aerokinesis video

bjorb

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Youtube recommended me this video. I can’t explain his real life airbender avatar powers. Real or fake? I don't know. But it was cool to watch.

hmm, I don't know, at first I thought that maybe he simply had a fan or a leaf blower behind the camera.. and it would have been easy to turn it on whenever he started moving his hands.

But then I increased the volume and did not hear a motor, so I kept watching and noticed that it looked more like he was responding to a windy day by moving his hands thus giving the impression of controlling the air.

Just my two cents.

hmm, I don't know, at first I thought that maybe he simply had a fan or a leaf blower behind the camera.. and it would have been easy to turn it on whenever he started moving his hands.

But then I increased the volume and did not hear a motor, so I kept watching and noticed that it looked more like he was responding to a windy day by moving his hands thus giving the impression of controlling the air.

Just my two cents.
Dido.

For those who want to exercise and use telekinesis I recommend this video. I liked this guy with his approach to a topic that is, one might say, scientific.

maybe I’ll describe my experience in more detail later. in short, after watching this video(it was 2 years ago) I managed to gain control of the paper and have fun and later I managed to control larger items such as a Christmas decoration hanging on a chandelier (I have to look for a clip).

I came to this video through a very strange and obscure video from Croatia, where a guy materializes sand from his hand and moves large objects.
start from 4:30

I agree, he is simply going with the flow of the breezes and small gusts.
A true Airbender would really rip it up, or so I think.
Pull the leaves towards himself, then straight up in the air, spiral left, spiral right...but, no, he moved in just the directions that Nature was going in...faker! :lol:

For those who want to exercise and use telekinesis I recommend this video. I liked this guy with his approach to a topic that is, one might say, scientific.

maybe I’ll describe my experience in more detail later. in short, after watching this video(it was 2 years ago) I managed to gain control of the paper and have fun and later I managed to control larger items such as a Christmas decoration hanging on a chandelier (I have to look for a clip).

I came to this video through a very strange and obscure video from Croatia, where a guy materializes sand from his hand and moves large objects.

Psi is an interesting phenomena and on MindMatters we recently did an interview with Jim Carpenter that will be published later this week on exactly that. His understanding of psi is that it's an unconscious process that underpins conscious processes, and he lays out the basics of his understanding here though his book is obviously more comprehensive and also has a chapter on psychokinesis.

In his chapter on psychokinesis he states early on:
Psychokinesis is unconscious. It is guided ultimately by the same thing that guides extrasensory perception: unconscious intentions.

I understand this to mean that it's not possible to bring it under conscious control. If there are instances where an object moves at the same time that we wish to move it through non-sensory means, then it is because the unconscious intention has aligned with the conscious intention though the influence remains outside of direct control.

You can see this in the videos you linked to, assuming they're real. The objects move in a haphazard way that do not indicate conscious control despite these men likely having spent not a small amount of time trying to develop such control.

The goal then of developing PK "abilities" is at best a waste of one's time as it's not possible to develop them in the way people think of developing a skill as it's not a skill or ability in the traditional sense, and is the wrong use of the PK phenomena.

A much higher goal would be to develop an alignment of conscious and unconscious intentions through Working on ourselves so that what we manifest is what we intend, and this would be the right use of PK and other psi phenomena.

Real or fake? I don't know.
Looks cool.... ;-)

He is actually from/around my home town. He is actually a VERY good doctor in chiropractics and some other alternative healing methods.

But I´ve also heard that he´s gotten his degree in India and somehow was connected to Sai Baba... But who knows, you now these gossips in small towns... :rolleyes:

If it wasn't near a wall, where that kind of spiral movement can happen frequently anyways, it would be more believable. Looks cool, but can probably begin feeling the wind before it's visibly moving leaves, and starts moving his hands at that moment.

Reminded me of this video, but obviously much better in execution:lol::

I would love to believe this is real but agree with previous comments. A second camera 100-200 feet back with a wider field of view to eliminate any external interference would be needed to take it more seriously. It's a cool video, but it's easy to manipulate too - sound editing software can blank out and reproduce the desired noises you want.

Basically, ditto what the others said. It's possible that subconscious recognizes "precognition" clues from the surrounding environment (including the many wave bending videos). That means the "bender" is even fooling himself. It's also possible that you take 100 videos, and one turns out just right.

I can't emphasize this enough! Are you tired after workdays? Are you low on energy during the week spent in your Mind Numbing Job? Are you tired hauling heavy boxes around? Are you tired after having been chased by dogs? Are you tired after your boss tells you to come in on Saturday, because you need to check a booking account and it will take you 5 hours of continuous concentration to responsibly tell your boss the numbers in the books check out and then you physically & your brain feel like a desiccated zombie corpse = you are so tired?

In general the main attribute of the Terran human body is that its very weak = very low on energy always! If you are LUCKY so you can sleep 10 or 11 ours on a weekend and you feel fully charged .. then at that time probably you are at your life-force energy maximum. Compare that rested energy level - which always gets quickly used up usually - and your energy level when you are tired. HOW FAST DO YOU TIRE FROM MENTAL or PHYSICAL EXERTION?

Doing such [highly improbable] "Air-Kinesis" stuff with this gale-strength "wind-force strength" would be ---theoretically--- SUPER TIRING for the human body, the ridiculously weak & low-energy-supply that our human bodies have, trust me!

I think blowing air and leafs around and causing them to violently blown away this much would require a significantly stronger, power plant level energy output. The human body is, I think, incapable to provide this much telekinetic energy so that at the end of the performance the user doesn't faint and collapse dead.
The human body has available, I think, "0.1 energy units" [arbitrary] and this kind of stuff would require a power source that could output 5 or 10 units of energy!
I don't think even a BigFoot with its super-strong muscles and in them the massive amount of mitochondria could move leafs this violently.

HOWEVER:
1. My sister reported, when she sits down to a table with candles. the candle flames get way more intense. Pyrokinesis.

2. When I am doing my stuff, I mentioned a couple times there is always a palpable "strong" draft / wind being woken up and some clearly perceptible wind starts blowing.
That's when I know my messing with the weather will be effective. Grounding, I found, helps a lot, electrical connection to the earth-soil with barefoot on the grass. But there is always a ~4 hours delay!
A ~4 hour delay to see changes in weather=> rain, clouds, winds, lightning => when I mess up = apply this procedure too much it leads to ==> gale force winds, lightning storm, sheets of rain in a couple hours.

So I have to be extremely careful to thread very lightly - not make incoming mild summer storms go crazy - so as not to cause collateral damage!
#2 is as real as how I'm commenting here now and very much proven and turns out that last time its collateral damage was more with streets flooded the Artesian well's electric pump too was flooded, as a direct result the motor blew and the well stopped working and this much rain.. So I always have to watch that I mess with 'Atmospheric Energy Systems' = clouds+rain+storm+lightning very carefully!

I came to this video through a very strange and obscure video from Croatia
For the first table scene - the way the objects on the table move I could swear he has magnets sewn into the ends of his sleeves.

For the chair scene - as he bends over a little more each time the chair moves a fraction of a second later.

As for the table scene(s) with the sand - notice how he keeps raising or moving his right elbow until the sand pours out ? More sleeve tricks.

I would love to see him do all these things in a singlet.

And what's with the chanting music ?

Back
Top Bottom