Actual shooter of JFK, the principal of 9/11, and the murderer of Morris Ketchum Jessup.

luigi rovatti

The Force is Strong With This One
I wondered of these three things if Laura Knight-Jadczyk (in her books) or the Cs (in the sessions) answered one or more of these.

There is a search function luigi in the top right hand corner of any page you open on the forum. Have you tried using it to find what you are looking for with regard to these three topics?

Untitled.jpg

There is a search function luigi in the top right hand corner of any page you open on the forum. Have you tried using it to find what you are looking for with regard to these three topics?

View attachment 48444
Yes, the search function is your friend. :-)

Have you read any of Laura's books? You would find the answers to your questions there, too.

There is 911: The Ultimate Truth and the Wave series starting with Book 1, Riding the Wave. Or you can read the Wave series for free, online.

By reading these books, you will find many interesting things and answers to your questions, some you may not have even thought of yet. ;-)

I did not manage to find the name "Malcolm Wallace" (notorious FBI hitman) anywhere neither on this website, nor in the books concerning the Kennedy assassination, for example.

I did not manage to find the name "Malcolm Wallace" (notorious FBI hitman) anywhere neither on this website, nor in the books concerning the Kennedy assassination, for example.
You're possibly aware that his name has cropped up in the JFK investigation because his fingerprint was identified as being present at teh crime scene (I think in either the Book Depository or the Dal-tex Building next door). Being a notorious hit man as well as Lyndon Johnson's known assassin of choice, it has always been a suggestive marker, especially regarding LBJ's direct involvement in the assassination (something that I think is clear as day but often ignored).

I strongly recommend the following if you want to dig into these issues further.

The Unspoken Kennedy Truth Paperback by Laurent Guyénot

I strongly recommend the following if you want to dig into these issues further.

The Unspoken Kennedy Truth Paperback by Laurent Guyénot

For others who may not have noticed a particular article on SOTT.net last week, author Laurent Guyénot has a SOTT Focus:

The video that was put together is rather good, and reminiscent of Evidence of Revision (also on SOTT) with a link to that documentary.

Within the firm by Mr. Guyénot, right at the end it brings in JFK's son, JFK Jr. (or John-John) and his death. Below is a clip captured of JFK Jr. not long before he too was, by all appearances, take out. Note the skyline buildings to the right:

Joh-John Twin Towers.jpg

The rest below are a few iconic scenes (from documentary clips and photos), including John-John and his father and mother:

Brothers Kennedy.jpg

John-John with dad.jpg

John-John with mother II.jpg

John-John with Mother.jpg

Back
Top Bottom