Accuracy

Wavehello

A Disturbance in the Force
In the May 2020 transcript, Laura asked how many people have died this year, Oleakmaea replied- ‘7 to 10 million.’

It just occurred to me that the question was not a prognostication, but rather a citing of fact- why wasn’t the answer more precise?

Q: (Artemis) How many people globally minus children have died this year? Can you give us a guesstimation?

(L) You can look that up on the internet.

(Artemis) Well, some things might not be mentioned.

(L) They do those stats all the time. They're published.

(Artemis) Well can I just ask them?

(L) Okay, how many people have died so far this year?

A: 7 to 10 million.

I am not sure but it could be related to Artemis question about "people globally minus children", depending on what age the estimation is according to which age children belong to.

In any case, :welcome: to the forum Wavehello. As it is customary here, it would be nice if you could write an intro into the Newbies section to tell us a bit about you, how you got here and any other data you'd like to share with us.

In the May 2020 transcript, Laura asked how many people have died this year, Oleakmaea replied- ‘7 to 10 million.’

It just occurred to me that the question was not a prognostication, but rather a citing of fact- why wasn’t the answer more precise?

Hi Wavehello, I see this is your first post on our forum, so I would kindly ask you to write an introduction in the newbies section. It doesn't have to be anything too personal, just have a look at how other people have introduced themselves. You could tell us what books you have read so far, whether you are reading SOTT or watched our videos and so on. :-)

Oops, just read your post @miguel angel.

As written in the session it served the purpose, C's have pretty interesting way of communication helping people to think, helping people to grow by networking and/or doing "home work". I guess the number was given in order to see that it is just an average number without "explosions of mortality" as PTB would like us to think.

(L) Okay, how many people have died so far this year?

A: 7 to 10 million.

Q: (Joe) That's in line with the annual average global death rate of something like 27 million.

Welcome to the forum Wavehello. Perhaps you could tell us more about yourself, how did you find C's forum, did you read Laura's books, etc. :welcome:

I think it could be because they are trying to preserve free will, or could it be because there are people reading these sessions from different realities so they have to give a ballpark figure depending on which version of earth you are reading from?

One thought was that it is dead vs dying.

My hyperdimentional speculation (maybe far fetched) when I read the estimation was that it had to do more with potential, like the answer is taking place during a period of time that in our realm is experienced as weeks due to all the factors involved, or something along the lines of intercepting realities where two main main realities are merging and one has 7m and another 10m and whichever potential is ultimately expressed will fall within that range.

But after reading the responses I think it makes senses that the estimation has more to do with adults/children considering the theme of the discussion.

Back
Top Bottom