Accuracy of Brianspredictions re North Korea

I do not wish to raise undo alarm, but Brian Ladd has had a whole series of dreams about North Korea and I would like to ask the Cassiopaeans about the accuracy of these dreams. There are two parts. An attempt of a nuclear missile striking Seattle, and the release of new and deadly strain of N1H1 across the DMZ border into South Korea. Remember that Brian had a dream that was the same as something the Cassiopaeans had said about the potential San Francisco earthquake-it was mentioned here several years ago and I have been following his work ever since. He seems to me to be an excellent psychic and a wonderful person, do I do not take this info lightly...and in the Sept 2008 transcript the Cassiopaeans said that the US would eventually be nuked.

_http://www.briansprediction.com/dreamf/index.php/topic,372.0.html

Now this wasn't my intended question for the Cassiopaeans, so I am going to ask for a simple second questionif I may...What is the percentage of humans on planet Earth that have an STS alien implant?

Thanx
Ziggy

Hi ziggystarlust,

I did a search and found some very questionable things about Brian Ladd. Here is one of them. There is also a SkepticWiki article on him.

I can't vouch for some of things said about him but I can certainly state that he does seem to have just a whole host of domain names all pointing to his main website. In any case his "this weeks dream" link has this scribbled on a piece of paper

"place this on your door the night of August 14th 2009 before sundown - will prevent mass worldwide illness to come!!!"
I feel safe already!! :lol:

ziggystarlust said:
Remember that Brian had a dream that was the same as something the Cassiopaeans had said about the potential San Francisco earthquake-it was mentioned here several years ago and I have been following his work ever since.

That there is going to be an earthquake of serious magnitude at some point in the near future that will affect the San Francisco bay area is a statistical fact.

One doesn't have to be a psychic to make that determination. Brian seems to be stating the obvious about this particular item.

ziggystarlust,

you'd probably find it interesting to read the works of John Keel (eg: 'The Cosmic Question' / 'The Eighth Tower'), who's ideas make a great deal of sense in the context of Laura's research here. He discusses in some details the idea that many many people have received 'messages' of various kinds throughout the ages, and the likelihood that they are basically, a sort of 4D 'carpetbombing' of intellectual noise and suggestion (complete with tempting synchronicities, embedded half truths etc...) in order to confuse, distract, and generally mislead people. It puts a lot of these type of dreams and so called 'insights' into a very useful perspective, and also then Laura's reason to choose 'critical chanelling' makes much more sense, as a means of using conscious feedback to try to 'cut through the BS', so to speak.

Back
Top Bottom