Academy of Achievement - Another yearly summer gathering of the elite

M

Micahyah

Hey,
I'm a 27 y/o grad student and news editor at the site The Watchman Report.

I do have a tip on another yearly gathering of elite that is less well known than Bohemian Grove, Bilderbergers, etc. It is called the Academy of Achievement www.achievement.org

I attended the yearly retreat in the summer of 1996 (it's professed purpose is in guiding youth before they enter college, but it is a gathering of 50-60 leaders in politics, military, industry, finance, technology, and the arts). I wrote up a long article and list the names of the members by year (former presidents, every head of the CIA, Joint chief of staff, FBI, NATO commander, secretary of state, defense, etc.) here:

http://www.matrix54.com/forums/watchman/viewtopic.php?t=523

There is a connection with this group and 9/11. If you go to their site, look at the highlights of the last 4 years of retreats, from 2002-2005 and you will see plenty of the 9/11 conspirators (and abetters), including Rumsfeld, Ashcroft, Cheneys, Clintons, Daschle, Gonzales, Scalia, William Cohen, Powell, Scowcroft, Chris Matthews, Bob Woodward, Hamid Karzai, McCain, Kennedy, Kissinger, etc.

starsailor said:
No offence, but what's your point?! :D
Just letting people know about another yearly summer retreat of the elite like Bohemian Grove.

Micahyah said:
There is a connection with this group and 9/11. If you go to their site, look at the highlights of the last 4 years of retreats, from 2002-2005 and you will see plenty of the 9/11 conspirators (and abetters), including Rumsfeld, Ashcroft, Cheneys, Clintons, Daschle, Gonzales, Scalia, William Cohen, Powell, Scowcroft, Chris Matthews, Bob Woodward, Hamid Karzai, McCain, Kennedy, Kissinger, etc.
It looks like a gathering so that they can look over the new "recruits" and pick out any psychopaths to add to their team.

Micahyah I noticed under your name from the link you provided http://www(dot)matrix54.com/forums/watchman ... .php?t=523 it say's "a scout for the Body, for Yahweh to use at His Will." and also in your profile "Serving Yahweh." Are you a servent of Yahweh? No offence but what is your point

Back
Top Bottom