About Heavy Metals

Elesia89

Padawan Learner
Hi all,

My question is : is Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) a heavy metal chelator, and if it is, is it actually a very good one? From Cassiopaea I had learned that Iodine Lugol`s Solution was the best thing but its really hard on the body to take a cure and it would take more than one year to just do the job... Is it actually better than Iodine? Or not?

Please advise... I am kinda like tired to kill myself with substances.

If you use the search function, there are a few threads on heavy metal detox and chelation.

I think Forum members have given you some very good advice but that you are not really interested in help but rather enjoy the drama which you have created. You mentioned that you in the past stayed in a psychiatric ward for 7-8 months, so my question is whether you are on medication at the moment?

Then this from a thread 3 weeks ago:

Then Turgon and others gave you some very good advice to ground you, but that wasn't quite to your liking:

This was followed with:

Despite what you say above, it does not appear as if you really came to discuss freely and with an open mind. Rather is seems as if came to impose your views, which is why you have reacted emotionally to anyone not seeing it the way you do.

Then you reveal that you dabble in channeling despite how strongly it has been advised against it, as it, without the proper knowledge, is an invitation for all kinds of critters to come to your party and make a lunch out of you.

Yet it appears as if you like it more than wanting to change:

In response to Turgon's latest reply to you where he is calling you out, you chose a childish and sarcastic remark:

I would recommend seeking professional help as we are not able to help you out where you are now, especially as you scorn any advice given so far.

Before expecting any further advice from the forum, it would be helpful if you address the above post to you.

Back
Top Bottom