Abduction?

Snow said:
So the question is: is my mind playing tricks on me? Am I imagining things? Or, did I just get a peek at a 'greater' reality? Have other people had similar experiences?
Could be any or some combination of the above. It could be "just a dream", "something" attempting to manipulate your future choices via scare tactics that sets off your programs or something that happened subconsciously.

Since this has occurred before, I would guess that the second of the above choices might be the most likely although again, it could be some combination of those. This is not to suggest that something did not happen but just that it may likely be a trap.

I haven't had this particular experience and so can only pull from my own but sts knows our programs better than we do and will attempt to trick us into making choices that are not in our own best interests but rather their own. For them, fear is a good vehicle in which to accomplish this.

What are your thoughts/feelings about these happenings/dreams?

I realize that it can be difficult to post about these things, I have also questioned in the past whether or not to post bizarre episodes out of fear of being thought weird or crazy, but just realize that others have been through similar things. Along those lines, it's really easy to fall into the thinking that what you're going through is so different that no one will understand. All of this is connected. It is our 3d thinking that allows us to believe that "no one will understand". Thus we remain isolated. It is only by sharing that we then begin to see that we are not alone in this. :)

truth seeker said:
I haven't had this particular experience and so can only pull from my own but sts knows our programs better than we do and will attempt to trick us into making choices that are not in our own best interests but rather their own. For them, fear is a good vehicle in which to accomplish this.

Fear. I haven't looked at it from that angle. Yes, fear is their main food and I was scared, when it happened, so that would be logical that that would feed them. And the biggest fear, is our selves (osit).

truth seeker said:
What are your thoughts/feelings about these happenings/dreams?

Well, only now, after the latest episode, have I given it some thought. Before I brushed it off as something weird and quickly forgot about it. Most likely reasoned that it was a mind trick of some sort. It still can be, or a resurfacing of some traumatic event from my past, greatly enhanced. Or, indeed an abduction.

I now realise, that mostly likely, whatever it actually is (mind trick, subconscious reliving of past or current trauma or actual abduction), I am given a mirror and I should not look away and fear it's reflection. I should turn it into something positive, a lesson for me and my soul.

I find it strange though (or maybe not so, depending how you look at it) that it is happening right now. My life is in a bit of a turmoil jobwise, because I lost my job in April and am still frantically trying to find a new job. Also, I recently became aware / interested in my own 'para'normal development, which has progressed somewhat. I already could see energies and lately they seem more structured, have form and sometimes I can even detect a hint of a human form. Maybe I have piqued somebody's interest?

truth seeker said:
I realize that it can be difficult to post about these things, I have also questioned in the past whether or not to post bizarre episodes out of fear of being thought weird or crazy, but just realize that others have been through similar things. Along those lines, it's really easy to fall into the thinking that what you're going through is so different that no one will understand. All of this is connected. It is our 3d thinking that allows us to believe that "no one will understand". Thus we remain isolated. It is only by sharing that we then begin to see that we are not alone in this. :)

True. People often are reluctant to speak about their experiences out of fear of ridicule by others. I know this forum is different, but sometimes I have to remind myself that it is so, that I am among like minded people.

Thank you for your thoughts, truth seeker, I really appreciate it. It has given me food for thought and through reflection some ideas how to start to find a solution. I think first I should start working on my EE, which I started, but have neglected due to jobhunting :-[

Snow said:
I find it strange though (or maybe not so, depending how you look at it) that it is happening right now. My life is in a bit of a turmoil jobwise, because I lost my job in April and am still frantically trying to find a new job. Also, I recently became aware / interested in my own 'para'normal development, which has progressed somewhat. I already could see energies and lately they seem more structured, have form and sometimes I can even detect a hint of a human form. Maybe I have piqued somebody's interest?

I'm not sure what you mean by your "own 'para'normal development. Could you clarify a bit? Also, when were the other two times you remember experiencing this? This second question I mean more in terms of any similarities going on then that you are experiencing now. Perhaps there was something that happened at home that scared you and would put you in a state where you were more open to being influenced by these dreams/experiences?

One thing that is important to keep in mind when these things happen is that they are many times a distraction. By distraction, I don't just mean that they keep you from focusing on your life but rather pull your attention away from what's important to focusing or being entranced by/with "them". Many times when we witness these occurrences, we can be hooked via our narcissistic wounding - the methods of survival we used in order to survive as children as well as traumas. Some of the programs I have noticed in myself were chosen/I'm special/victim as well as self importance and worthless.

While you may have indeed piqued somebody's interests, you may want to ask yourself what this means to you. What does this change? How does this now make you feel?

If we know or even just suspect what the source of this is then we know that we should do our best to not engage it. From my personal experience, quite a bit of high strangeness has lessened from working on my programs. The fact that it still goes on even though to a lesser extent, lets me know that there is still work to be done. In this way, I am using what started out to be a horrible situation to help myself and hopefully others. In all honesty, I don't know if these things ever completely stop. I always say that if it ever does, this forum will be the first to know! :lol:

As for the ee, I think you should take this opportunity to begin again. Use this situation as fuel to keep going with it. Again, through personal experience, it has been invaluable to me. I'm sure you've seen the ee thread. From the many experiences related, these beings really don't like it! It will also reduce any stress you may be feeling which is crucial for mental, physical and emotional well being. It's important to not just be on top of the diet and knowledge/reading aspects, all three work in conjunction with each other. If one or two areas are lagging, forms of "attack" will occur though the weakest link. Last, if you are able to, try and become more active in the forum. Networking is not only valuable for practical purposes but also provided further protection. I don't think that only applies in the physical sense.

truth seeker said:
I'm not sure what you mean by your "own 'para'normal development. Could you clarify a bit? Also, when were the other two times you remember experiencing this? This second question I mean more in terms of any similarities going on then that you are experiencing now. Perhaps there was something that happened at home that scared you and would put you in a state where you were more open to being influenced by these dreams/experiences?

What I meant with my own paranormal activity (I put brackets in there, because, for me at least, paranormal is something normal) is that through most of my adult life I have been aware of my own paranormal abilities (seeing aura's, laying on hands, somewhat of a 6th sense). These abilities have been stronger at certain points in my life and sometimes they have been in the far background. Lately I noticed that my paranormal seeing has become stronger, without focusing on it. I do not know exactly why through my life it increases and decreases in strengh / intensity...

Off the bat, no, I cannot recall any similarities between previous instances and now (except them being a little different). But around that time there was enough going on in my life. Maybe a certain stress level "activates" these dreams / experiences.

truth seeker said:
One thing that is important to keep in mind when these things happen is that they are many times a distraction. By distraction, I don't just mean that they keep you from focusing on your life but rather pull your attention away from what's important to focusing or being entranced by/with "them". Many times when we witness these occurrences, we can be hooked via our narcissistic wounding - the methods of survival we used in order to survive as children as well as traumas. Some of the programs I have noticed in myself were chosen/I'm special/victim as well as self importance and worthless.

I understand. It should not start to rule your life. I admit it happened right before an import job interview, besides the fact that in general I am becoming more and more aware of the illusion we call life. In a way they are afraid of me becoming aware?

truth seeker said:
While you may have indeed piqued somebody's interests, you may want to ask yourself what this means to you. What does this change? How does this now make you feel?

Mainly scared / helpless. Scared to continue with certain things, a little afraid to go to sleep at night. Maybe that is a weakness I should work on / remedy with EE.

truth seeker said:
If we know or even just suspect what the source of this is then we know that we should do our best to not engage it. From my personal experience, quite a bit of high strangeness has lessened from working on my programs. The fact that it still goes on even though to a lesser extent, lets me know that there is still work to be done. In this way, I am using what started out to be a horrible situation to help myself and hopefully others. In all honesty, I don't know if these things ever completely stop. I always say that if it ever does, this forum will be the first to know! :lol:

:lol:

With reading /studying / observing I am constantly (trying to) working on myself and my programs. And believe you me, I am far from perfect. But, because this experience is so out of the ordinary, it shook me up. Maybe there's a deeper layer in myself I should confront and work on...

truth seeker said:
As for the ee, I think you should take this opportunity to begin again. Use this situation as fuel to keep going with it. Again, through personal experience, it has been invaluable to me. I'm sure you've seen the ee thread. From the many experiences related, these beings really don't like it! It will also reduce any stress you may be feeling which is crucial for mental, physical and emotional well being. It's important to not just be on top of the diet and knowledge/reading aspects, all three work in conjunction with each other. If one or two areas are lagging, forms of "attack" will occur though the weakest link. Last, if you are able to, try and become more active in the forum. Networking is not only valuable for practical purposes but also provided further protection. I don't think that only applies in the physical sense.

Thank you for your advise. I will take it to heart! :)

I noticed that my paranormal seeing has become stronger, without focusing on it. I do not know exactly why through my life it increases and decreases in strengh / intensity...

I think maybe these session has the answer if your abilities are getting stronger by itself:

Session Date: July 4th 2009

Q: (L) Okay, enough on that. Next? (A**) I was gonna ask about Chaco Canyon. What was it built for?

A: Gathering place for those of unusual abilities.

Q: (A***) Did anybody actually live there?

A: More like a "conference center."

Q: (A**) So what happened to the people that used it?

A: Change of cosmic environment followed by earthly difficulties such as famine, climate etc.

Q: (J) What kind of things did those people with unusual abilities do when they gathered together?

A: Well, levitate, for one; direct manifestation for another; and "travel".

Q: (Allen) So, could they travel from one spot on the planet to another?

A: Yes.

Q: (A*l) Could they teleport?

Q: (J) Teleport... These weren't your average human beings then. (laughter)

A: No not exactly, but it wasn't the same environment you currently enjoy either.

Q: (A**) Where did these people come from?

A: Remnant Atlanteans. Descendants for the word sticklers.

Q: (L) I think that's because once, somebody made a big deal out of them saying "remnants of Atlantis" and they meant descendants. (A*l) Do they mean that if our environment wasn't so polluted that we could have super powers? (L) They said "cosmic environment".

A: Gravity is different now.

Q: (A*l) What happened to gravity? How'd it change?

A: Travels of the solar system through space. You are heading for another such changes soon.

Q: (A*l) Are we going to become super again?

A: Some will.

Q: (A*l) Me? (J) Is A*l going to become super again? (laughter)

A: If you are prepared.

Q: (A*l) So I need to like load up? Lock and load? (A**) Eat your spinach! (L) Seriously, the spinach is the main thing! (laughter) (J) It's part of the acclimatization. (Allen) At Chaco Canyon, they ate lots of spinach. (A*l) So I'll be able to like teleport? And you guys will be able to, too? (C) We don't know. (A*l) We can like teleport and visit each other in our rooms?

A: Wait and see!

Q: (A**) Will we have superpowers like this idiot savant guy... (Allen) He's not an idiot savant, just a savant. (A**) Okay, the savant guy... (C) Daniel Tammet.

A: Some will. That is much like 4D experience.

Q: (A**) So we'll be able to like feel and see numbers?

A: Hear colors...

Q: (A**) That's cool! (C) So does that mean that he's kind of an advanced person or...

A: Not necessarily advanced, but just the luck of the genes so to say. That sort of thing, and much else, is coded in many and now and then it activates.

Q: (A**) So, it was activated by his seizure? It did something to his brain?

A: Partly, yes.

Q: (A**) Cool, I want some of that man! (C) Yeah... (A*l) You want a seizure?! (A**) He can learn a language in a week!

A: So will you one day.

Q: (A**) I will?? I need that!

A: Patience pays.

Q: (C) Can similar abilities be gained by practicing?

A: Not really.

truth seeker said:
Just wondering how you are doing Snow? :)

Truth seeker, I'm very sorry not responding sooner! I got caught up in alot of real life stuff and forgot about the post, but I'm doing okay now, thank you for asking :). The weird dream experience hasn't occurred anymore. Currently, I'm doing alot of reading /researching, tweaking my Paleo diet and concentrating on my breathing :)

And ofcourse trying to find a decent job :halo:

And how are you doing? Any high strangeness lately?

-edit: style

dannybananny said:
I noticed that my paranormal seeing has become stronger, without focusing on it. I do not know exactly why through my life it increases and decreases in strengh / intensity...

I think maybe these session has the answer if your abilities are getting stronger by itself:

Session Date: July 4th 2009

Q: (L) Okay, enough on that. Next? (A**) I was gonna ask about Chaco Canyon. What was it built for?

A: Gathering place for those of unusual abilities.

Q: (A***) Did anybody actually live there?

A: More like a "conference center."

Q: (A**) So what happened to the people that used it?

A: Change of cosmic environment followed by earthly difficulties such as famine, climate etc.

Q: (J) What kind of things did those people with unusual abilities do when they gathered together?

A: Well, levitate, for one; direct manifestation for another; and "travel".

Q: (Allen) So, could they travel from one spot on the planet to another?

Q: (A*l) Could they teleport?

Q: (J) Teleport... These weren't your average human beings then. (laughter)

A: No not exactly, but it wasn't the same environment you currently enjoy either.

Q: (A**) Where did these people come from?

A: Remnant Atlanteans. Descendants for the word sticklers.

Q: (L) I think that's because once, somebody made a big deal out of them saying "remnants of Atlantis" and they meant descendants. (A*l) Do they mean that if our environment wasn't so polluted that we could have super powers? (L) They said "cosmic environment".

A: Gravity is different now.

Q: (A*l) What happened to gravity? How'd it change?

A: Travels of the solar system through space. You are heading for another such changes soon.

Q: (A*l) Are we going to become super again?

A: Some will.

Q: (A*l) Me? (J) Is A*l going to become super again? (laughter)

A: If you are prepared.

Q: (A*l) So I need to like load up? Lock and load? (A**) Eat your spinach! (L) Seriously, the spinach is the main thing! (laughter) (J) It's part of the acclimatization. (Allen) At Chaco Canyon, they ate lots of spinach. (A*l) So I'll be able to like teleport? And you guys will be able to, too? (C) We don't know. (A*l) We can like teleport and visit each other in our rooms?

A: Wait and see!

Q: (A**) Will we have superpowers like this idiot savant guy... (Allen) He's not an idiot savant, just a savant. (A**) Okay, the savant guy... (C) Daniel Tammet.

A: Some will. That is much like 4D experience.

Q: (A**) So we'll be able to like feel and see numbers?

A: Hear colors...

Q: (A**) That's cool! (C) So does that mean that he's kind of an advanced person or...

A: Not necessarily advanced, but just the luck of the genes so to say. That sort of thing, and much else, is coded in many and now and then it activates.

Q: (A**) So, it was activated by his seizure? It did something to his brain?

A: Partly, yes.

Q: (A**) Cool, I want some of that man! (C) Yeah... (A*l) You want a seizure?! (A**) He can learn a language in a week!

A: So will you one day.

Q: (A**) I will?? I need that!

A: Patience pays.

Q: (C) Can similar abilities be gained by practicing?

A: Not really.

Thank you! That's a good find, dannybananny. It did cross my mind as a hypothesis that certain places could enhance or intensify one's (latent) paranormal abilities. It had not occurred to me to include the earth itself as it travels through certain place in this universe. That gives it an extra dimension. Interesting.

Snow said:
truth seeker said:
Just wondering how you are doing Snow? :)

Truth seeker, I'm very sorry not responding sooner! I got caught up in alot of real life stuff and forgot about the post, but I'm doing okay now, thank you for asking :). The weird dream experience hasn't occurred anymore. Currently, I'm doing alot of reading /researching, tweaking my Paleo diet and concentrating on my breathing :)

And ofcourse trying to find a decent job :halo:

And how are you doing? Any high strangeness lately?

-edit: style

No problem with responding sooner. :) I figured you'd see it sooner or later. I'm better than I've been in a long time. Thanks for asking. :)

Man discovers UFO close encounter photo on his phone, with no memory of snapping it! (2:32)
Published on Jun 11, 2017
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kku0pS84Ths
A Reddit post written by user Killerfishfinger in the Paranormal subreddit entitled “Found this photograph on my phone, have no memory of taking it…” shows a creepy UFO close encounter photo.

:whistle:
'Communion Blue Men' Abduction'
http://www.phantomsandmonsters.com/2017/10/weekend-2-cents-communion-blue-men.html
Vienna, Virginia - 2017-10-01: I sleep sitting partially up and I can see the door to the bedroom clearly. I awoke to a bright light under the door, originating in the hall beyond. The door opened and in walked several (I am not sure of the exact number) squat figures. They were silhouetted by a bright light in the hall. They were dark blue/grey with large, blocky heads and virtually no neck. Their faces were heavily furrowed. They stood 3 to 4 feet tall, and wore something that looked like monk robes that were very dark grey. When they entered the room, I became paralyzed. They stood around the bed, even on the other side where my wife was asleep. I tried to call out to her but I couldn't make a sound due to the paralysis. I sleep with a CPAP machine (mask and air hose) for sleep apnea. One of the figures removed the mask from my face. Another pulled the covers back off of me. They raised their arms and I floated up out of the bed, lying flat now. I floated above their heads toward the door. As I began to float out the doorway, I lost consciousness.

The next thing I remember is floating above their heads back into the room toward the bed. I was angry, very angry, and with great effort I began to thrash about a little. For some reason they had difficulty controlling me through my anger. One of the figures on the far side of the bed next to my wife knocked something over on the dresser, but immediately righted it and put it back where it belonged. They regained control of me. They successfully floated me back into bed and pulled the covers back over me. They then retreated from the room. After they closed the door, the light went out and all was quiet.

I regained my senses and found myself lying in bed without my CPAP mask on. I looked at the clock and it was 5:53 am. I got up out of bed, feeling both frightened and angry at the same time. I got up out of bed and started my day. In the morning my wife said that she had been up 3 times to go to the bathroom during the night which is unusual for her. She usually only gets up once, and rarely remembers much about it.

I searched the internet and was not able to find any pictures or drawings that resembled the figures. Then I bought a reference book and found a drawing that is almost identical. I have attached that image to this report. (MUFON removed image) - MUFON

NOTE: If you're familiar with the film 'Communion,' the description seems similar to the 'blue men' aliens. Lon
communion%2Bblue%2Bmen%2B%25281%2529.jpg

The entity's description of the entity reminds me of the sessions with a similar description.

Underground Bases
Part II
https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_underground17a.htm
Q: (L) What are these guys?

A: Floaters.

Q: (L) OK, these are floaters.

(T) Floaters? As in how floaters?

(L) I would say it was like somebody in a job...
(TK) Trouble shooters, they go from place to place...
(L) OK, these are real friendly looking. .. I love these guys! The THROOB!
(T) Are these the little short stubby blues that Whitley was into...
(L) Plus or minus four feet tall... Yeah, I think so. It says here "They are originally from the Draco Constellation and their job is to complete research. They are plus or minus four feet tall. Are these accurately represented here, both in terms and drawing? (Figure 6)
Q: (T): Are these the ones that Whitley Strieber has seen?
A: Maybe.
Q: (L) OK, now, the degenerative clone form, which is the bottom photograph, is this also an accurate representation? (Figure 7)
A: Close.
Q: (L) What is the color of the skin of these friendly- looking little guys?
A: Variable.

underground17_06_small.gif

(Figure 6)

Mantis Aliens: The Overseers
November 28, 2016
_https://www.gaia.com/article/mantis-aliens%20

Kuba'a Gallery of Aliens
Nov 11, 2012 • Public
cPCplcl4LgPEqYsfRSJ-_oU-fW1SlSzilkjevG43ZoEP5HpoL2FHLM9zWp1JihuEzivukd0XC1jihGYPAA=w314-h220

_https://get.google.com/albumarchive/111637033532299947838/album/AF1QipOw78utxJH6RmS5Ech6moqfKVgXa0L4BwCRI3Qu?source=pwa

Back
Top Bottom