Abduction of Japanese citizens by North Korea

Thank you for information you kindly taught.

Does the translation team already do Japanese subtitling as well?

I am in charge of Japanese in the translation team, but I thought that since there is only one person in charge of Japanese, quality assurance cannot be guaranteed and translation into Japanese is not possible.
I do not think there is anything for video subtitles other than the producers/sellers of the videos. Maybe someone on the translation team could answer better about that.

Regarding the so-called abduction of Japanese citizens by North Korea, are the two governments pretending to discuss a solution to the problem?
When I was still in college I did some digging into this subject. I came to the conclusion that until the case of Megumi Yokota the abductions done by North Korea where mainly people of no importance for the Japanese government (homeless, low income, etc.). It was when Megumi a schoolgirl was abducted that a national debate started to become more prominent. I have had my questions about a collusion between the North Korean and Japanese government on these abductions, of which I couldn't really find an answer. There are many possible reasons, of which the high certaintly avoidence of Japanese culture could also play a part in all of this. Seeing that ignoring an issue, doesn't create a turbulance and keeps the peace within society as a whole.

But please correct me if I am wrong.

I think some forum members who do buy the video may share some of the information in the Missing 411 thread. You may be able to learn what you need to know about the video on that thread. David Paulides only recently has shifted his attention to the UFO connection and he is a very thorough detective in all his other work so I think the new video will be very interesting.

There is a section on the forum that targets the UFO phenomena that might give you some references for an overview of what is here:

The UFO Phenomena

Also, within this section are some other related threads here that might be of interest to you.

Videos of strange and mysterious objects and other phenomena in the sky

Questions about famous abductions

Richard Dolan

UFOs, Aliens, and the Question of Contact - video

I know the language differences can be very challenging for all of us. Maybe eventually they will add subtitles in Japanese for the new video.
I never really connected the dots between missing 411 and the Japanese abductions. However I do agree that this North Korean abduction talk could also be decoy of alien abductions off the coastline in Japan. I am aware of UFO sightings in Japan and if I remember correctly there is even an 'ancient' shrine dedicated to aliens (though I can't find any information about this shrine of the English WWW). However I don't know how prominent sightings are in the Niigata region.

Then again, to willyingly disappear in Japan is also a rather plausible option, as well as suicide which has been a problem in the country.

When I was still in college I did some digging into this subject. I came to the conclusion that until the case of Megumi Yokota the abductions done by North Korea where mainly people of no importance for the Japanese government (homeless, low income, etc.). It was when Megumi a schoolgirl was abducted that a national debate started to become more prominent. I have had my questions about a collusion between the North Korean and Japanese government on these abductions, of which I couldn't really find an answer. There are many possible reasons, of which the high certaintly avoidence of Japanese culture could also play a part in all of this. Seeing that ignoring an issue, doesn't create a turbulance and keeps the peace within society as a whole.

I see yours as a correct insight into the Japanese people and Japanese culture. Are you from Japan? If so, would you be interested in volunteering to translate the Cassiopaean documents into Japanese?

ancient shrine dedicated to aliens

何ていう神社ですか?

I never really connected the dots between missing 411 and the Japanese abductions. However I do agree that this North Korean abduction talk could also be decoy of alien abductions off the coastline in Japan. I am aware of UFO sightings in Japan and if I remember correctly there is even an 'ancient' shrine dedicated to aliens (though I can't find any information about this shrine of the English WWW). However I don't know how prominent sightings are in the Niigata region.

Then again, to willyingly disappear in Japan is also a rather plausible option, as well as suicide which has been a problem in the country.

The recent History Chanel Ancient Aliens Series has mentioned sightings in Japan and there is a strange UFO-shaped "rock ship" carving in Asuka Park Japan that is very strange.

Also, there is a floating megalithic stone mentioned in the series that seems to be created using advanced lost technology.
The following is not the History Channel series but shows the floating stone which is actually hanging uncut from the seam from which it was being cut.

In Japanese = hieroglyphs, it's like this:

450px-Masuda-no-Iwafune-2-2.jpg
出典: フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア(Wikipedia)』
益田岩船(ますだのいわふね)は、奈良県橿原市白橿町にある石造物。奈良県指定史跡に指定されている(指定名称は「岩船」)。
Source: Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Masuda-no-Iwafune is a stone structure located in Shirakashi-cho, Kashiwara-city, Nara Prefecture. It is designated as a historical site by Nara Prefecture (the designated name is "Iwafune").
益田岩船が登場する小説・漫画
松本清張『火の路』(文春文庫)
ゾロアスター教徒の拝火台であるとの説が提示されている
Novels and manga in which Masuda Iwafune appears
Seicho Matsumoto, "Fire Road" (Bunshun Bunko)
The theory that it is a Zoroastrian fireplace of worship is presented.

Tokyo_Edo_Castle_base.jpg
江戸城(えどじょう)は、武蔵国豊嶋郡江戸(現在の東京都千代田区千代田)にあった日本の城である。現在は皇居となっている[3]。
江城(こうじょう)および千代田城(ちよだじょう)が別名として知られているが、江戸時代に広く一般に用いられたのは「江城」であったという。
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Edo Castle (江戸城, Edo-jō) is a flatland castle that was built in 1457 by Ōta Dōkan in Edo, Toshima District, Musashi Province.[1] In modern times it is part of the Tokyo Imperial Palace in Chiyoda, Tokyo and is therefore also known as Chiyoda Castle (千代田城, Chiyoda-jō). Tokugawa Ieyasu established the Tokugawa shogunate there, and it was the residence of the shōgun and the headquarters of the military government during the Edo period (1603-1867) in Japanese history. After the resignation of the shōgun and the Meiji Restoration, it became the Tokyo Imperial Palace. Some moats, walls and ramparts of the castle survive to this day. However, the grounds were more extensive during the Edo period, with Tokyo Station and the Marunouchi section of the city lying within the outermost moat. It also encompassed Kitanomaru Park, the Nippon Budokan Hall and other current landmarks of the surrounding area.[2]

The recent History Chanel Ancient Aliens Series has mentioned sightings in Japan and there is a strange UFO-shaped "rock ship" carving in Asuka Park Japan that is very strange.

Also, there is a floating megalithic stone mentioned in the series that seems to be created using advanced lost technology.
The following is not the History Channel series but shows the floating stone which is actually hanging uncut from the seam from which it was being cut.

益田岩船(ますだのいわふね)は、奈良県橿原市白橿町にある石造物。奈良県指定史跡に指定されている(指定名称は「岩船」)。
Source: Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Masuda-no-Iwafune is a stone structure located in Shirakashi-cho, Kashiwara-city, Nara Prefecture. It is designated as a historical site by Nara Prefecture (the designated name is "Iwafune").
益田岩船が登場する小説・漫画
松本清張『火の路』(文春文庫)
ゾロアスター教徒の拝火台であるとの説が提示されている
Novels and manga in which Masuda Iwafune appears
Seicho Matsumoto, "Fire Road" (Bunshun Bunko)
The theory that it is a Zoroastrian fireplace of worship is presented.

江戸城(えどじょう)は、武蔵国豊嶋郡江戸(現在の東京都千代田区千代田)にあった日本の城である。現在は皇居となっている[3]。
江城(こうじょう)および千代田城(ちよだじょう)が別名として知られているが、江戸時代に広く一般に用いられたのは「江城」であったという。
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Edo Castle (江戸城, Edo-jō) is a flatland castle that was built in 1457 by Ōta Dōkan in Edo, Toshima District, Musashi Province.[1] In modern times it is part of the Tokyo Imperial Palace in Chiyoda, Tokyo and is therefore also known as Chiyoda Castle (千代田城, Chiyoda-jō). Tokugawa Ieyasu established the Tokugawa shogunate there, and it was the residence of the shōgun and the headquarters of the military government during the Edo period (1603-1867) in Japanese history. After the resignation of the shōgun and the Meiji Restoration, it became the Tokyo Imperial Palace. Some moats, walls and ramparts of the castle survive to this day. However, the grounds were more extensive during the Edo period, with Tokyo Station and the Marunouchi section of the city lying within the outermost moat. It also encompassed Kitanomaru Park, the Nippon Budokan Hall and other current landmarks of the surrounding area.[2]

During my search I came across these too. However, it doesn't seem to match, as the shrine I am referring to is located somewhere in the prefacture Fukushima, Miyagi or Yamagata and isn't about megaliths (also very peculiar) but about images which could be interpreted as part of the UFO fenomena. It could've been mentioned in one of the very early seasons of Ancient Aliens and I did do a quick search a couple of years ago by skipping through some episodes, but nothing came out of it and tbh I feel that by doing that is a waste of time as the program gives me red flags everywhere.

Unfortunately my Japanese proficiency has declined too much to find something substancial about this shrine/temple.What remains: a vague memory about a place somewhere north of Tokyo, which holds a peculiar shrine/temple with displayed artwork of supposedly UFO/alien fenomena, which I would've liked to visit while I was in the country 11 years ago, but didn't feel safe to do so due to the Fukushima disaster.

I see yours as a correct insight into the Japanese people and Japanese culture. Are you from Japan? If so, would you be interested in volunteering to translate the Cassiopaean documents into Japanese?

何ていう神社ですか?

Thank you. I studied Japanese culture and language in college as my major and have lived in Kobe for 6 months as part of an obligatory exchange program. 8 years later my proficiency has declined drastically.

To answer you question about the Cassiopean transcrips, I don't think I am able to translate them for you. Not only because of my current profiency level, but also due to the fact the material is very complex with reverences too such a variety of subjects of which I have no knowlegde or barely any knowlegde. Besides the information should be read in context, which I cannot provide for you. So, distortion of the actual meaning of the work is a real threat.

Does the translation team already do Japanese subtitling as well?

I am in charge of Japanese in the translation team, but I thought that since there is only one person in charge of Japanese, quality assurance cannot be guaranteed and translation into Japanese is not possible.
@TakashiTakahashi,

Are you doing the translating independently for mainly your own research or are you consulting with someone on the SOTT reporting team? I was not sure what you meant by being "in charge of a Japanese translation team". I don't think SOTT has any Japanese translation currently but I may be mistaken.

I am part of the FOTCM team of translators and am responsible for English-Japanese translation. If there was another person in charge of Japanese, I could prove that my translation is correct, but since I am the only one, the result is that there are, for example, French and/or German translations of The Wave and/or SOTT articles, but there is no Japanese translation.

This is a Shakouki-dogu.
It is an interesting figure that looks "alien".

Shakōki Dogū Form

Von Däniken's response to the shakōki dogū demonstrates a key theme in much of his work: the principle of the inkblot test. In an inkblot, the viewer describes what they see in a pseudo-random pattern. Von Däniken is a major proponent of the belief in ancient aliens and their intervention in human history, so he is predisposed to see a space traveler in artifacts that have strong and well-understood contextual background. The shakōki dogū are not the only artifact that has been subjected to a similar treatment by von Däniken, but it provides an excellent illustration of the habit in the pseudoarchaeological community to take one type of artifact out of a series of similar artifacts, decontextualize said artifact, and use it to support the notion that early humans were visited by aliens or that early humans were capable of space travel.

It could've been mentioned in one of the very early seasons of Ancient Aliens and I did do a quick search a couple of years ago by skipping through some episodes, but nothing came out of it and tbh I feel that by doing that is a waste of time as the program gives me red flags everywhere.
TBH (To be honest-had to look up that acronym ) I agree and I see many red flags in the Ancient Aliens and Ancient Astronaut series myself. I do think the process of going to these ancient sites and showing the possible level of technology that would have to exist is a step in the right direction. I do think "they" are priming the public for "gradual disclosure".

The Cs give us a sort of heads-up on this process of gradual revelations and disclosures.

Session 11 August 1996:
Q: (L) Well, I just... (T) That's what the press secretary says for Clinton: no comment! 'Can you describe this woman?' 'No comment!' (L) Is that so pusillanimous as to not deserve a comment? OK, well, so we won't have to worry about Sheldon Nidle's aliens coming and taking over... (T) They can come and take Sheldon away! (L) Well, OK, but is this Mars Rock, and is this opening of the doors concept, is this leading up to some definite, overt interaction with aliens? (T) They told us, we know it, yes!

A: Gradually.

Q: (T) That's what it's all about. They're opening it up, and they're going to take the money... If they want to go to Mars to look for civilizations and stuff, which they're going to lead up to, and back to the moon here, and all this, and they're going to make Hoagland feel really good, because he's right! They've already done that!

A: Notice how you heard nothing about the Mars Probes until the rock announcement?

Q: (T) This is the new stuff? (L) Is this right?

A: The excavation robot spacecraft. One Probe is already on its way, another to follow. No further explanation about "loss" of Mars Explorer.

Q: (L) What did happen to the Mars Explorer?

A: Blacked out. You see, 'Too risky.' And too much too soon, due to pressure from Hoagland and others.

Q: (T) My own opinion is that they've already been there, and they know what's there.

A: No. Microbes are easier to swallow than humans in togas!

I am part of the FOTCM team of translators and am responsible for English-Japanese translation. If there was another person in charge of Japanese, I could prove that my translation is correct, but since I am the only one, the result is that there are, for example, French and/or German translations of The Wave and/or SOTT articles, but there is no Japanese translation.
Thank you for helping with the translation. Hopefully, we can have more who can help you with the quality control process to ensure a more correct translation.

I see the problem there. I am Sorry that I can't be of any help.

TBH (To be honest-had to look up that acronym ) I agree and I see many red flags in the Ancient Aliens and Ancient Astronaut series myself. I do think the process of going to these ancient sites and showing the possible level of technology that would have to exist is a step in the right direction. I do think "they" are priming the public for "gradual disclosure".
The only reason I still watch it every know and then, as there is an exposure to new sites and a quick overview of the features, for which it serves it's purpose. I also think that "they" have launched a world wide cult with Erick von Däniken as cult leader with ancient aliens. One of the later seasons showed a build up to cultism from ep 1 which ended with the final episde honering von Däniken as founder of this theory, being hailed by his followers. It was fascinating and kind of scary to watch.

The only reason I still watch it every know and then, as there is an exposure to new sites and a quick overview of the features, for which it serves it's purpose. I also think that "they" have launched a world wide cult with Erick von Däniken as cult leader with ancient aliens. One of the later seasons showed a build up to cultism from ep 1 which ended with the final episde honering von Däniken as founder of this theory, being hailed by his followers. It was fascinating and kind of scary to watch.
I tend to agree, where it was such a taboo a few years ago, now it's hip to be into the Alien phenomenon, but the way that it has been disclosed does a lot more harm than good.

Reading through John Keel's work, one can see that these bits of information never got major exposure and when real information managed to get out, with the proper interpretation, it would spell trouble for whoever managed to put it together, so the fact that some of these folks get such an easy time, and even fame for it, has always made me suspicious.

Regarding your question, I believe that it could be distilled down even further, because technically, NK abductions could be used, and probably are used, as a way to cover up 4D STS abductions, so the answer would be a simple yes, but that wouldn't mean that ALL alien abductions are covered up with NK, so perhaps getting a bit more detailed or digging through the question itself might help you formulate a better question, or one that would give you more detailed information.

Back
Top Bottom