Aaron McCollum - Stargate - Yemen

I just wanted to say that IMO it is grossly irresponsible of Project Camelot to release videos that are based on un-sourced allegations of some guy who appears to fancy himself as a secret agent. Aaron McCollum comes across as delusional on his more far-fetched claims that cannot be checked and massively uninformed on the political angle that can.

I can't for the life of me understand why they would release such a video if their goal is to get to the truth.

You would also think that McCollum would at least have learned how to correctly pronounce "Aden". He also seems to think that the suez canal is "right in that area". Is 2000kms away "right in that area"?

I'm sorry, but that guy just really bugs me. Project Camelot are doing themselves and their viewers a disservice by dispensing with all judgment and just letting anyone with an alleged "insider story" get on camera.

Well, dumping nuclear waste in some waters and then go fishing there is not unexpectable from the corps - people who do it would not eat the fish anyway but they want to sell it and customers don't know the fish might be radioactive so it is definitely possible to get money for it. There is less and less places where to fish and making it out of DNA cultivation is still more expensive, isn't it? And no one cares about health of the navy soldiers either. They are just as puppets as any customer.

Hi anka,

Welcome to the forum. :) We recommend all new members to post an introduction in the Newbies section telling us a bit about themselves, and how they found their way here. Have a read through that section to get an idea of how others have done it. Thanks.

Isreal and Gaza

Why is isreal doing whats it doing to gaza? they dont let food go to gaza? WHY!!??
Is it just to distract people from the Yemen stargate?

heres a project camelot interview of some guy who talks about the yemen stargate. its a long video :shock:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22S2TNMf8v4

Hi Nathaniel,

I merged your post here since there is already a discussion on the same topic. :)

Re: Isreal and Gaza

Nathaniel said:
Why is isreal doing whats it doing to gaza? they dont let food go to gaza? WHY!!??

No. It is because the government of Israel is composed of psychopaths. If you've not yet read Political Ponerology, it helps explain the dynamic and 'why'.

anart said:
Nathaniel said:

No. It is because the government of Israel is composed of psychopaths. If you've not yet read Political Ponerology, it helps explain the dynamic and 'why'.

I think Controversy of Zion would be useful as well (after Political Ponerology)

www.vho.org/aaargh/fran/livres/reeedcontrov.pdf

I just wanted to say that IMO it is grossly irresponsible of Project Camelot to release videos that are based on un-sourced allegations of some guy who appears to fancy himself as a secret agent. Aaron McCollum comes across as delusional on his more far-fetched claims that cannot be checked and massively uninformed on the political angle that can.

I can't for the life of me understand why they would release such a video if their goal is to get to the truth.

You would also think that McCollum would at least have learned how to correctly pronounce "Aden". He also seems to think that the suez canal is "right in that area". Is 2000kms away "right in that area"?

I'm sorry, but

I do realize a lot on the camelot interviews they have limited amount of evidence or resources behind their claims. I would be questioning
a lot of their claims and setting up test and see if what they are saying on my camera is geniune.

All doubt and incredulity aside, Aaron McCollum ...
Seems like a decent dude, I mean if he came to our campfire, he'd prolly bring good beer, and would be an interesting and fun addition. (That's rock climber talk.) I think a strategic move would be not to let the ball drop. Enjoin him for interview #2!! If he balks, or otherwise wants to back-pedal, it's all good! We are all being affected by extremely complex and perverse dis-information. His cries of "Project Talent," lead me to suggest, send him a copy of Kathy O'Brien's "Trance-formation of America" and let him read it, then lets interview him again. The only person here that I know for sure read this work is anart, I'm just sayin'.

There is closure and power in reconnoiter, do not ye let those dogs of war slip with blind glee. I live in the Bay Area, and I would personally love to meet Aaron. What say you? Closure, detail, fact-finding, healing, if Aaron is near me I'll do the interview. Any takers?

Hi Potamus --

Potamus said:
His cries of "Project Talent," lead me to suggest, send him a copy of Kathy Ireland's "Trance-formation of America" and let him read it, then lets interview him again. The only person here that I know for sure read this work is anart, I'm just sayin'.

Unlike anart, I haven't read this book, but I have the impression that there is a lot of disinfo in it. Is there any particular reason you would send this particular book to him? And just out of curiosity, what is it about Aaron McCollum that impresses you, beyond seeming like a "decent dude"?

Hey Shijing!

TOA, abbreviation of title, is another theme about users manipulating 'tools' ie: people to serve. In AmC's case it is about his participation in the Project Talent program. I'm just suggesting that TOA is enough of a different realm that it might enable a context of discussion which could potentially allow AmC's ideas to be effectively cross-examined. If you choose to read it, beware that there is much gut-wrenching stuff in it about Dick Cheney, Robert Byrd, and a lot of ideas and cremola you may wish you never heard.

EDIT: Missed your last Q: "impresses you?" I propose that either A) he is complicit; or B) he is duped. His availability for a 2nd interview is a serious Occam's razor. That's all.

EDIT2: Oh, you might not get that both deal with manipulation of children.

Okay, Shijing. Thank you. How about this: Aaron McCollum's talk of "Project Talent" reminds me of Kathy O's talk of hypnotic control, presidential sex slaves, and not-schools in Michigan.

Potamus said:
Okay, Shijing. Thank you. How about this: Aaron McCollum's talk of "Project Talent" reminds me of Kathy O's talk of hypnotic control, presidential sex slaves, and not-schools in Michigan.

OK -- the thing is, if TOA is disinfo, and if McCollum is disinfo (which seems likely based on the earlier parts of this thread), then wouldn't that just be sending disinfo to disinfo? Doing an interview for the sake of trying to flush out the truth about him could an interesting exercise, but may not be a good use of limited time and energy IMO.

Also, have you seen this particular post?:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=15795.msg166849#msg166849

Interesting Shijing, thanks! Answer, no.
I wish I had enough time to read and keep up! Comparing Kerry's interview of Aaron McCollum with Benjamin Fulford's interview of David Rockefeller is interesting. Both left me wondering about the line between pandering and fact finding. How could an interviewer truly put "a guest" on the spot before a camera and make them squirm - ever?

Back
Top Bottom