A Weird prophecy for 2022

Due to the fluid nature of future date predictions, it would seem almost pointless to try. Something could easily change the outcome from the date that prediction is made. One choice made!

That being said, it would be more appropriate to look at it in more general terms. Even the C's have trouble with future dating of events and issues, they can change.

The one thing that is consistent, we are in the process of graduating. The final dance is here. I saw it in the clouds.

Something I texted with a friend.

I saw a dancing man in a cloud. It flashed different faces that I remember as being past lives. Then it switched to a dancing Raven masked man. Lasted for at least 15 minutes.

It was a very strange acting cloud. That was about a week ago. I have seen the faces before in clouds many times. Never a dancing person. At the end the guy dancing with a raven mask turned his head and looked right at me.

Yes, that is how I understood it. My dance is in the final stages.

Been going on for 10's of thousands of years, I recon.

All very interesting, thanks everyone.

I don't know if this is quite in tune, but back in the mid 70s when (god forbid) I was about 13 we didn't have a TV. Our neighbors did however and I used to sneak across the road and watch when I could. It was there that I was transfixed before a little black and white set in shocked fascination at the whole Survivors series. I saw a fair bit of this and that down the years thanks to this neighborly allowance, but nothing stayed with me so vividly despite the fact back then the context seemed so outlandish and at total odds with the sleep country backwater of my childhood and any possible reality up ahead.

Now... it keeps coming back to mind. As if I was watching it yesterday. Or living Episode one today.

And in that series, what starts as a flu like pandemic, turns very rapidly into a black plague type scenario... and how the very, very few survivors coped...

For some reason something logged it like glue in my memory....

Here's a taste...

Ps

The 1970's; Survivors saw the end of the World as we knew it-not with a nuclear bang but with a global whimper. A virus is accidentally released into the atmosphere, spreading rapidly around the world, killing all but the 5% who either don't catch it or recover.

Pretty close to the figure of 94% given by the C's for 'containers'. Containers seems to me a perfect term for trans humanist download system and slow death via 'updates'. Total consumption.

The whole series is available on YouTube for cossy bed time viewing.

I don't know if this is quite in tune, but back in the mid 70s when (god forbid) I was about 13 we didn't have a TV. Our neighbors did however and I used to sneak across the road and watch when I could. It was there that I was transfixed before a little black and white set in shocked fascination at the whole Survivors series. I saw a fair bit of this and that down the years thanks to this neighborly allowance, but nothing stayed with me so vividly despite the fact back then the context seemed so outlandish and at total odds with the sleep country backwater of my childhood and any possible reality up ahead.

Now... it keeps coming back to mind. As if I was watching it yesterday. Or living Episode one today.

And in that series, what starts as a flu like pandemic, turns very rapidly into a black plague type scenario... and how the very, very few survivors coped...
There is actually a thread on that show.

I don't know, but there is something very strange about this guy. Morrison is said to be a Chaos Magick adept.

According to Wikipedia Chaos Magick is the "magic of success" or "magic based on results", the magic of chaos aims to emphasize the achievement of specific results over the symbolic, ritualistic, theological or ornamental aspects of other occult traditions. "

Is this guy "Greenbaumed" or is he trying to influence an act?

Morrison has in fact manipulated his readers in the past. On the night of Thanksgiving of 1995, a large number of Morrison's readers simultaneously jerked off to help him improve sales of "The Invincibles" comic.

On the Comic Reader's Letters page, published in early November 1995, Morrison outlined the basic principles for constructing a sigil to keep it present in the mind at a time when the conscious brain is occupied in another way ... for example, at the moment of orgasm. He then provided a stamp based on a request for increased sales of the comic and asked his readers to masturbate with him on Thanksgiving night.

Many mention that the character drawn in the comic is not Damian Wayne but Grant Morrison himself.
I found on GLP an insider who used rituals to create natural disasters and foresee future events. He claimed to have a demon called Purson in him. He also claimed Hillary Clinton used a demon during the 2016 campaign. She passed on bad juju to Trump during a handshake in a televised debate.

Source: hxxps://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1475710/pg1

I found on GLP an insider who used rituals to create natural disasters and foresee future events. He claimed to have a demon called Purson in him. He also claimed Hillary Clinton used a demon during the 2016 campaign. She passed on bad juju to Trump during a handshake in a televised debate.

Source: hxxps://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1475710/pg1
When I clicked the above link ( after replacing xx ), it asked me to sign the membership agreement and I clicked 'I do not agree' and it led me to disney website. I thought it is interesting even though we know that the website is a psyop and promotes anti-elite "conspiracy".

Okay, the Dark Knight references at the beginning of this threat reminded me of a intriguing post on Reddit, linking predictive programming in the Dark Knight Rises, Pet Goat 2 movie and the more or less widespread fear of a tsunami after volcano eruption in La Palma and the increased activities near the East Coast.

Here is the post I was refering to, depicting it quite well. The I, Pet Goat 2 animated movie (2013) mentioned is a short movie, loaded with occult symbolism, depicting the coming of the AntiChrist. The name of this video is a reference to the book 'I, Pet Goat' president Bush was reading to a class of children the moment he was inforned about 911. With today's knowledge this clip is loaded with predictive programming.

The Dark Knight Rises has an attack on a full stadium during the Super Bowl. Well, he is connecting some dots I found intriguing. Maybe you do as well:)

In my country, car plates have 4 numbers and three letters.

From time to time I see a license plate with a strange number, 1234, 0123, 0000, 1111, etc ...

Well, for a few days I have been seeing the number 9999. In fact this afternoon I have seen this number again.

My interpretation is that maybe something bad is going to happen and if so, maybe it's just for me, not necessarily on a planetary level.

I have been surprised for a while with the insistence of seeing this number.

All very interesting, thanks everyone.

For some reason something logged it like glue in my memory....

Here's a taste...

You know I was thinking about this series today, specifically the first chapter. There is also a book, that I read some years ago, and it was not bad at all, also written by Terry Nation.

Survivors, the book

I loved the series at that time, I always loved apocalyptic stories. But now that I am in one myself, I do not love it at all!

Well, for a few days I have been seeing the number 9999. In fact this afternoon I have seen this number again.r.
Wow, beautiful synchronisty here. Just woke up out of a light dreamstate seeing this number very clearly. I wouldn't have seen your post if I havent posted here yesterday.

The number gave me a positive feeling. Looking up this number on several websites explaining dreams etc most of the explanations are very positive too, being an angelic number.

I wouldn't worry too much about it if I were you.

I wasn't ready for this. I thought the tread is going to be something about baba Vanga, we love her here on Balkans. She didn't have such scarry predictions for 2022, just a killer virus from Siberia and fall of meteorites :lol: which doesn't seem so scarry compared with manipulations of psychopaths.

Back
Top Bottom