A Weird prophecy for 2022

This is interesting, it reminds me a lot of this running meme online about The Simpsons predicting a whole bunch of worldly events. I think one of the ones that initiated it was the 9/11 events on an episode where Bart points out to a magazine cover, though I know there were several other pointers prior to the event that had signals to what was about to happen.

simpsons-911.jpg

I seem to remember that there was a discussion about it where the collective consciousness was signaling to all, and I do think that this happens quite a lot, and as the C's said, not many pay attention. They also said something along the same lines about the crop circles, an amazing and divine phenomenon that gets totally ignored or dismissed.

Now, that could be what we're witnessing with this comic book, someone who has trained himself to see or perceive certain patterns, or who is connected to circles in the know, and is attempting to put it out there. Or is sensitive to certain currents of information about what the future will look like, don't think we'd ever know for sure, but it's plausible.

Although, on the other hand, if it was written in 2007, with the state of the world as it was then, it would not have been impossible to imagine a world heading in the direction the comic hypothetically went to 15 years hence. By 2007 we had experienced: 9/11-Madrid -London, the bird flu pandemic (2003), the war on terror and the anti-muslim sentiment in the west, there was already talk about global warming (Al Gore came out with inconvenient truth in 2006). So it could be simply a imaginative mind taking world worrying events and projecting them into a worst case scenario.

Or it could be a bit of both, it's difficult to know for sure.

Q: Is there such a thing as sound that can kill?

A: Yes. Anything properly concentrated can kill.

Q: Are there words that can kill by their simple pronunciation?

A: No.

Q: Are there words of power that invoke energies by their pronunciation?

A: Maybe.

Q: Could you tell us any of them?

A: No. You might use unwisely.

In David Lynch's Dune movie, the Weirding Module is a sonic beam weapon that translates certain specific sounds into attacks of varying potency. These devices are not present in the original novels by Frank Herbert.

The sounds that the device translates into attacks are presented as being somewhat rare. For that reason, everyone is startled when, during the training of the Fremen in the use of the Weirding Module,[1] a devastating beam shoots from the weapon when the warrior wearing the device speaks Paul's Fremen name, "Muad'Dib," while wearing it.

This prompts Paul to think "My own name is a killing word. Will it be a healing word as well?"[1]

My wife said this reminded her of the show Utopia. In the show, a comic book predicts the bad guys unleashing a fake pandemic on people, because the bad guys want to trick people into taking a supposed vaccine that's actually designed to kill off most of mankind. This Utopia show was remade and released last year, only to be promptly cancelled. Can't have people wondering if the pandemic is fake and the vaccines are harmful.

This reminds me of Earthsea by Ursula K Le Guin

I've never read the books, only watched the adaptations by Studio Ghibli and the Syfy channel

I'd highly recommend the books. The Studio Ghibli movie was spurned by Hiyao Miyazaki, and Le Guin commented that it had nothing to do with her books. It is mostly entertainment without much depth.

Le Guin is known to be strongly influenced by the Tao, and one major moving factor of the series, including the mechanics of magic in the world of Ea, is 'the great balance'. One cannot cast a spell for rain in one's own village without considering that it may cause drought and famine elsewhere.

There is also perhaps the most powerful depiction of 'linear time as a Soul trap' that you will perhaps ever read in fiction - with incredible implications for understanding our own relationship (or lack of it) to our deceased ancestors.

I remember Grant Morrison's name popping up in the media from time to time when I lived in Glasgow, Scotland (where he is from). I also remember seeing this speech on YouTube he gave at a Disinfo Convention many years ago. Yes, he there is something very strange about him.
I have to admit that greedy and dark aspect within me finds ideas of this guy quite tempting. At the same time he is repulsive to me. That was a feedback from my personalities:)
In his opinion it seems that MPD is ultimate achievement. That in fact exposes his attitude towards world around him. Multiply personalities can actually mean that person is possessed or that the thing that he calls "I" is smashed into pieces beyond repair. Devil hides in details.
Video reminded me the below words of Laura:
Life is religion. Life experiences reflect how one interacts with God. Those who are asleep are those of little faith in terms of their interaction with the creation. Some people think that the world exists for them to overcome or ignore or shut out. For those individuals, the worlds will cease. They will become exactly what they give to life. They will become merely a dream in the "past." People who pay strict attention to objective reality right and left, become the reality of the "Future." "

Paraphrasing...
Life is religion. Grant Morrison's experiences reflect how he interact with God. He convinced that world exists for him to overcome, ignore or shut out...

Mount Fuji eruption in 2021?

Dreams can provide a lot of information about your current state of mind, concerns, and hopes for the future. But can they really predict things that haven't happened yet?

Ryo Tatsuki thinks so.

Tatsuki is a Japanese mangaka creator. Manga is in Japanese culture the equivalent of the North American comic book.

Tatsuki had 15 prophetic dreams and decided to publish them in a manga called "The future as I see it". From 1980 onward, she claimed to have repeatedly experienced premonitory dreams, and decided to record them in a dream diary that was used to create the manga. Number 15 is very significant to Tatsuki's dreams. It represents cycles, her prophesies follow a 15-year cycle.

NEOBK-2630214.jpg

Some of those premonitions had already occurred when the book was published, such as the Kobe earthquake of 1995 the death of Freddie Mercury in 1991 and the death of Princess Diana in 1997. In fact Tatsuki had written in her diary “Diana? deceased?” like it was a surprise, it was not expected.

The Princess Diana's death seems to be very importat, a temporal marker as the Cs have said in the past. Diana's death changed the timeline.

Q: Was there any symbolic meaning to the death of Arafat at Percy Hospital, with the number 11 appearing at the time

A: Like Diana, a marker.

Q: (L) Well, now wait a minute. In that particular list of items... Admittedly, that also includes something about, "Ukraine explosion". Well, what we have in Ukraine is not even an explosion, it's like a human explosion there. There are lots of associated bombs exploding and military type activity. But a singular Ukraine explosion, chemical or nuclear, did not occur.

A: Notice also in that possible timeline that Princess Diana was mentioned?

Q: (L) Yes, Princess Diana was mentioned as some kind of suicide attempt. But Princess Diana is dead, so what are you saying? Are we on a different timeline than the one that was involved in that collection of predictions?

A: Somewhat. Notice that what has happened in Ukraine is worse than a single explosion.

Q: (L) So Princess Diana died in 1997, before we talked about that spike. The predictions about Ukraine and all those other things came, what? In 1994? Several years earlier, I think. And you're saying that what was predicted in that string of predictions about Ukraine specifically was not as bad as what is actually happening now. And obviously, Princess Diana dying in that terrible car crash as she did then was a lot worse than her living on and maybe having a suicide attempt but getting counseling and living her life, her children not being left alone, and all that sort of thing. So, what appears to me to be what's going on is that we actually switched to a worse timeline because of something somebody did in 1996 or 1997?

(Pierre) Between the predictions and now.

(L) And are the predictions still similar?

A: Yes

"The future as I see it," predicted that "a huge catastrophe will occur in March 2011."

dibujante-manga-suenos-profeticos.jpg

What's more, Tatsuki also issued a prediction on her home page to the effect that "around 2020, an unknown virus will appear, reaching its peak in April; it will then vanish but reappear 10 years later."

With the Great Japan Earthquake and Tsunami of 2011 the book became very popular. Tatsuki's manga achieved cult status, with a copy in good condition selling on web auction sites for 100,000 yen or higher. (USD 907)

The great eruption of Mount Fuji is perhaps the most disturbing of the predictions she made. An eruption would be a devastating catastrophe, and according to his 1991 dream, it is set to happen soon. According to her dream diary, the closest date for the eruption is August 20, 2021, or on the same date every 15 years.

Mount Fuji last eruption was on December 16, 1707 Fuji is composed of several overlapping volcanoes. The top two are known as “Old Fuji” (Ko Fuji) and “Young Fuji” (Shin Fuji). Fuji is still an active volcano today.

"I do not possess a power of prophetic dreaming, but rather view my dreams through the process of 'seven dimensional shogi,"' she explained in an interview (Shogi is a form of Asian chess.) "My role is to 'issue warnings to reduce the damage. Everything stems from 'them,' in accordance with their strategy."

:-O:scared:

Dreams can provide a lot of information about your current state of mind, concerns, and hopes for the future. But can they really predict things that haven't happened yet?

Ryo Tatsuki thinks so.

Tatsuki is a Japanese mangaka creator. Manga is in Japanese culture the equivalent of the North American comic book.

Tatsuki had 15 prophetic dreams and decided to publish them in a manga called "The future as I see it". From 1980 onward, she claimed to have repeatedly experienced premonitory dreams, and decided to record them in a dream diary that was used to create the manga. Number 15 is very significant to Tatsuki's dreams. It represents cycles, her prophesies follow a 15-year cycle.

View attachment 47599

Some of those premonitions had already occurred when the book was published, such as the Kobe earthquake of 1995 the death of Freddie Mercury in 1991 and the death of Princess Diana in 1997. In fact Tatsuki had written in her diary “Diana? deceased?” like it was a surprise, it was not expected.

The Princess Diana's death seems to be very importat, a temporal marker as the Cs have said in the past. Diana's death changed the timeline.

"The future as I see it," predicted that "a huge catastrophe will occur in March 2011."

View attachment 47600

What's more, Tatsuki also issued a prediction on her home page to the effect that "around 2020, an unknown virus will appear, reaching its peak in April; it will then vanish but reappear 10 years later."

With the Great Japan Earthquake and Tsunami of 2011 the book became very popular. Tatsuki's manga achieved cult status, with a copy in good condition selling on web auction sites for 100,000 yen or higher. (USD 907)

The great eruption of Mount Fuji is perhaps the most disturbing of the predictions she made. An eruption would be a devastating catastrophe, and according to his 1991 dream, it is set to happen soon. According to her dream diary, the closest date for the eruption is August 20, 2021, or on the same date every 15 years.

Mount Fuji last eruption was on December 16, 1707 Fuji is composed of several overlapping volcanoes. The top two are known as “Old Fuji” (Ko Fuji) and “Young Fuji” (Shin Fuji). Fuji is still an active volcano today.

"I do not possess a power of prophetic dreaming, but rather view my dreams through the process of 'seven dimensional shogi,"' she explained in an interview (Shogi is a form of Asian chess.) "My role is to 'issue warnings to reduce the damage. Everything stems from 'them,' in accordance with their strategy."

Do you think there would be some warnings by now if Mount Fuji were about to erupt (within a month)?

Knowing that past, present and future can change simultaneously, and that 4D STS can travel back and forth in time to change it, I don't usually give much relevance to the prophetic. Yes of course if the STS have plans and they don't vary too much, one can anticipate (predict) to a certain extent. But even that is difficult because of the above.

Now yes, reading carefully, if:

"around 2020, an unknown virus will appear, reaching its peak in April; it will then vanish but reappear 10 years later."

It is 2030, a date that coincides with the 2030 Agenda.

Do you think there would be some warnings by now if Mount Fuji were about to erupt (within a month)?
Im not an expert. But volcanos can erupt without warning
steam-driven eruption, also called a hydrothermal or phreatic eruption, can happen suddenly and with little to no warning.
The one key difference that made the White Island volcano so deadly

And Mount Fuji has a hydrothermal system

Hydrothermal system beneath Mt. Fuji volcano inferred from magnetotellurics and electric self-potential

So, who knows, maybe it is just a dream or it is something symbolic... or nothing.

It is 2030, a date that coincides with the 2030 Agenda.
It doesn't seem that we have that much time. Government that is in place now has to go. Obviously, they will not go voluntary. Restrictions are being intensified all over. Not clear what will happen with people that received mRNA injection. Plus climate kicks in.

Moore also states:

It’s not the job of the artist to give the audience what the audience wants. If the audience knew what they needed, then they wouldn’t be the audience. They would be the artists. It is the job of artists to give the audience what they need.

Pure STS because STO, Does not determine what others needs are.
I'm sorry, no. That is a crude analysis error, one which this forum has quite literally discussed for decades. "To give to those who ask" is not a simple reactive jerk, you don't just give what is asked for right away. The context matters, the way it is asked, and the one who helps also has a duty to first, do no harm - that is, to ensure that what they give best answers the person's actual needs, without sacrificing one's Aim or value to others.

Or would you give the gestapo your jewish neighbor's position because that is what he asked for and it is not STO's job to determine what others needs are? What if others' need was to actually hear an artist's genuine inspiration, and not mellowed-down, lowest-common denominator tripe? He has a point. The audience are there to experience the artist's creation. Not to listen to a version trimmed down by the projected expectations of random possible audience members who'd be satisfied with a modern She-Hulk comic.

Moore states:

. I believe this is completely literal. I believe that magic is art and that art, whether it be writing, music, sculpture, or any other form is literally magic

True artists, those not controlled by the managers of this system, will tell you they write, paint, sculpt or create music mainly for themselves.
Yes, and where is the conflict? I get that the bald guy has a terribly creepy vibe, but what Moore said had a very genuinely insightful tone. You create art because it says something. Because you find beauty worth appreciating in it. And when you create that art, with a voice that is yours and true, it moves others as well as it moves yourself. I'm not sure what's the problem in that statement, and am wondering whether you are willingly reading additional interpretations/negative connotations into it?

Moore's description of the expressive process of art as magic was very reminescent of 'that' (name slips my mind) Latino movie writer, was it from Brazil or maybe Argentina, who made impressionist movies, with deep/weird symbolism, that made you feel like the invoked emotions were magic in and of themselves. All I have in mind right now is a scene on the beach, not much to go on from, I think I had heard of it in the recommended movies section...

Either way. Moore's take on the artist's way of magic has a general semantics vibe to it, and I didn't notice anything wrong or creepy in what he said. Maybe you could point out more specific passages where you think he is wrong?

Last edited:

Ryo Tatsuki thinks so.

View attachment 47599

View attachment 47600

Thank you for bringing this subject to our attention. The prophetic dream of Mount Fuji's eruption could possibly be linked to what the C's have said about Japan's fate, where a series of powerful tsunamis are concerned. I also wonder if the potential eruption of Mount Fuji could be linked with the last approach of the cometary cluster. I mention this because when it came last time (circa 1600 BC), it may well have caused the eruption of Thera (modern day Santorini), which destroyed the Minoan civilisation and led to the plagues of Egypt, as depicted in the Bible. The explosion that blew much of the volcano on the Island of Thera away was reputedly six times more powerful than that of Krakatoa in Indonesia in 1883. It was perhaps one of the loudest most powerful explosions in mankind's history.

As for Moore and Morrison's predictive programming through their works, this somewhat reminds me of what was alleged in the movie 2012 that cashed in on the Mayan 2012 prophecy (see The Hidden Symbolic Meaning of the Movie “2012” for more on this). The article I have attached makes no mention though of a scene in the movie where the hero of the film is frantically searching through a mobile caravan for a map to help him locate the specially built Arks, which were the only chance of salvation for him and his family. From memory, one of the books he opens contains a map of the London Underground railway system. The Olympic Games were due to be held in London in 2012, three years after the movie was released. Some conspiracy theorists took this as a clue (similar to the supposed 9/11 clue in the Simpsons cartoon show predicting the destruction of the Twin Towers) that the NWO was planning an attack on the upcoming Olympic Games in London using a weapon of mass destruction (probably a small nuclear device). I well remember certain sites warning about this and even suggesting the bomb had been planted in that extremely weird structure named the ArcelorMittal Orbit (see ArcelorMittal Orbit - Wikipedia). Subsequently, some of these sites claimed that by publicising the matter ahead of the Games, they had forced the NWO forces to abandon their plan to explode the device and create a mass human sacrifice during the Olympics. Who knows if they were correct?

The idea of there being magic in the use of words reminds me that the Romans truly feared the Druids who were often seen chanting in a rythmic manner during battles between the Celts and the Romans. They genuinely believed in the Druids' power to work magical deeds through the chanted word. The Rosicrucians centuries later also promoted theatre and the stage (think of Shakespeare's plays) as a means of working magic through the spoken word and this formed part of their general philosophical outlook as regards the arts being a medium to promote Hermetic ideas and patterns of thought to change humanity's consciousness. Comic books may just be a modern way of trying to achieve the same result in our popcorn age.​

Moore's description of the expressive process of art as magic was very reminescent of 'that' (name slips my mind) Latino movie writer, was it from Brazil or maybe Argentina, who made impressionist movies, with deep/weird symbolism, that made you feel like the invoked emotions were magic in and of themselves. All I have in mind right now is a scene on the beach, not much to go on from, I think I had heard of it in the recommended movies section...
Maybe the film you can't recall was by a Swedish movie writer? Thinking that the emotion most powerful is that of the fear of death, your description quickly reminded me of this:

The Seventh Seal (1957)

Written and directed by Ingmar Bergman. A man seeks answers about life, death, and the existence of God as he plays chess against the Grim Reaper during the Black Plague.

True artists, those not controlled by the managers of this system, will tell you they write, paint, sculpt or create music mainly for themselves.
I agree. As a person who has done quite a lot of singing in public, it seems some of my best efforts were when I was totally singing for my benefit. What the crowd heard drew accolades. Though it was as if they didn't exist during the song.

I guess it's probably hard to understand the feeling if a person has never had one.

Back
Top Bottom