A Weird prophecy for 2022

Puma

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
When I read in the last session about the "personal missions" of "people who know the score" and are dedicated to writing fiction:

(Pierre) Russia or someone who wants to promote the truth.

(L) Well, I mean... Is this some kind of effort to... I dunno. What IS going on here?

A: Personal mission by a number of enlightened individuals.

Q: (L) So there are some people who know the score... Didn't you find out that this Georgia Le Carre woman only started writing these books in 2014? And she's written so many of them.

(Joe) Well, you know people churn them out. But that's what I said: I said those books that you're reading is the kind of stuff YOU would put in a romance novel if you were writing one.

(L) Yes, if I wrote a romance novel, I would try to put that in.

(Joe) Yeah. You're an enlightened individual, and there are others out there who...

(L) So, somebody's on a mission to try to... Well, the thing is now... Some of these other books that were not really directly related to this topic. They bring up social issues, and they bring up all kinds of situations that really, really need attention.

An event that was recently commented on Twitter about a prophecy written 14 years ago in a Batman comic book came to mind.

This character, Batman the Dark Knight, has been used in the past to "warn" us of something. The following sessions should be remembered as antecedent to the things that happen around the Dark Knight:

The 2012 Aurora massacre was a mass murder case that took place on Friday, July 20 of that year, during the premiere of the movie The Dark Knight Rises from the Batman saga, in Aurora County. The massacre was perpetuated by James Holmes who, in June 2011, had enrolled at the University of Colorado in Denver to pursue a Ph.D. in neuroscience at the Anschutz Medical Campus in Aurora.

Q: (L) Charming. (Andromeda) Eating somebody's face?! (L) Well… Ugh... Okay, what about this crazy shooting? Now the weird thing about this shooting is that it happened in Aurora, Colorado. It was at a movie about Batman, and part of the title of the movie was the word "Knight". It was committed by somebody getting their PhD in neuroscience. So four of those items have direct relations to things that are close to our work. So, it got our attention. Perhaps it was just to get our attention to get a question about it, but it just really is totally and completely weird.

A: We believe we have already mentioned "Greenbaum programming"? Yes? {Which is, essentially MKUltra.}

Q: (L) Yeah. (Belibaste) So the coincidences are just coincidences, or there's something more? (L) So, are those elements coincidence?

A: A sign for all! Joy is coming!

The Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre was a school shooting that occurred on Friday, December 14, 2012, at the local Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut, United States. The massacre was perpetuated by Adam Peter Lanza. He had an impeccable academic record, with honorable mentions for his good results.

In a scene from the film The Dark Knight Rises, a map appears with the school where 20 children died

DS26bV7nnZ0w6SzyfwE4aKFuKaKXKPcKruqYLZi78hI.jpg

Q: (Andromeda) What about all the coincidences with the Batman movie, with the Sandy Hook reference in the Batman movie? (Perceval) Is that something like that 9/11 mass consciousness signaling to itself?

A: Yes. The cosmic mind sends many clues, but who is listening? And you know what the result of not listening is!

Ok, in the comic Batman in its apocalyptic number 666 published on July 25, 2007 an adventure of Damian Wayne is narrated 15 years in the future, that is, in 2022. Damian has taken the mantle of the bat after the death of Bruce. The Comic book cover shows Gotham City on fire:

51fhpi-NQNL._AC_SY780_.jpg

An interior panel of the comic shows Damian Wayne listening to news as he prepares to hit the streets of Gotham.

batman-666-3.jpg

The news talk about the following:

1- For the eighth day there is a breaking record temperature of 123 ° F (remember, it is July 2022) Diplomats meet to discuss climate change.

2- The epidemic has claimed more than 8 million lives and soon will be under control according to the Chinese health authority. The quarantine restrictions remain but British authorities believe the flight restrictions will be lifted next month. (August)

(As of July 16, 2021, there had been approximately 4.1 million deaths due to the virus in a year and a half of a "pandemic")

3- A dirty bomb explodes in Mecca, an act carried out by anti-Islamic terrorists. A mortal blow is dealt to the very soul of a culture.

I think events 1 and 2 seem to serve as temporary markers while the destruction of Mecca will undoubtedly be the main event.

Now, the writer of the comic for the DC Comics company is Grant Morrison, very famous in the industry for his metaphysical arguments in his fictional stories.

Now how did Grant Morrison know of an epidemic and flight restrictions 14 years ago?

I don't know, but there is something very strange about this guy. Morrison is said to be a Chaos Magick adept.

According to Wikipedia Chaos Magick is the "magic of success" or "magic based on results", the magic of chaos aims to emphasize the achievement of specific results over the symbolic, ritualistic, theological or ornamental aspects of other occult traditions. "

Is this guy "Greenbaumed" or is he trying to influence an act?

Morrison has in fact manipulated his readers in the past. On the night of Thanksgiving of 1995, a large number of Morrison's readers simultaneously jerked off to help him improve sales of "The Invincibles" comic.

On the Comic Reader's Letters page, published in early November 1995, Morrison outlined the basic principles for constructing a sigil to keep it present in the mind at a time when the conscious brain is occupied in another way ... for example, at the moment of orgasm. He then provided a stamp based on a request for increased sales of the comic and asked his readers to masturbate with him on Thanksgiving night.

Many mention that the character drawn in the comic is not Damian Wayne but Grant Morrison himself.

FB_IMG_1626849512208.jpg

Well, that certainly is about as bizarre as it gets. Reminds me of this exchange with Cs:

00-03-18
Q: Now, a couple of world events have recently occurred which were in an earlier list of predictions. One of these was the Ukraine explosion and the other was the flood in Africa. In fact, the flood headlines were almost in the same words you gave it. What this made me think was that, since these things are beginning to happen, since they were given as a group prediction, does this mean that the other things in that particular segment may be just around the corner in time, so to speak?
A: Could be.
Q: You also made a remark once that ice ages occur much, much faster than people ever thought...
A: Yes.
Q: Do we need to invest in some mukluks and snowshoes?
A: ??
Q: Well, what I am trying to get at is: should we start stockpiling firewood?
A: Maybe.
Q: So, it could be that fast?
A: Oh yes, and faster when in response to global"warming."
Q: When you put "warming" in quotes, you obviously mean warming in more than just an ordinary sense? Is that correct?
A: And/or not really "warm."
Q: Whitley Strieber and Art Bell have published a book about a "global superstorm." Is any of the information they have given in this book fairly accurate?
A: Derived from non-human sources known for stark accuracy, when convenient.
Q: What makes it convenient at the present time for them to be "starkly accurate?"
A: Fits into plans.
Q: Plans for what?
A: Do we not know already?
Q: In other words: world conquest and the takeover of humanity?
A: Not as simple.
Q: What would make my statement more accurate?
A: Call it amalgamation.

And now, with the plandemic, the vaccines, and the info about Transhumanism, I think we have a better idea of what "amalgamation" may actually mean.

Now, the writer of the comic for the DC Comics company is Grant Morrison, very famous in the industry for his metaphysical arguments in his fictional stories.

Wow! Although I know about comics, I didn't know this. After searching wikipedia it also mentions Alan Moore as a practitioner of this magic. The interesting thing with Moore is that he was the one who wrote none other than V for Vendetta.

And basically in V for Vendetta a totalitarian government comes to power because of a...pathogen. (movie version)

Eric Finch, a police inspector who had been following V's case, begins to find links between the masked man and the murders of government officials. One day he receives a message where someone summons him to talk and when he goes, a strange beggar tells him how twenty years ago the current government organized bacteriological attacks to gain power by generating fear in the population. V was one of the prisoners the government locked up in the Larkhill detention center, where human experiments were conducted. His name derives from the cell number in which he was locked up, the number five in Roman numerals. Of all the test subjects, only he survived the experiments, acquiring enhanced physical and psychic ability, which led him to destroy the facility and escape, suffering terrible burns from the explosions.

I don't know, but there is something very strange about this guy. Morrison is said to be a Chaos Magick adept.
I remember Grant Morrison's name popping up in the media from time to time when I lived in Glasgow, Scotland (where he is from). I also remember seeing this speech on YouTube he gave at a Disinfo Convention many years ago. Yes, he there is something very strange about him.

According to Wikipedia Chaos Magick is the "magic of success" or "magic based on results", the magic of chaos aims to emphasize the achievement of specific results over the symbolic, ritualistic, theological or ornamental aspects of other occult traditions. "

Is this guy "Greenbaumed" or is he trying to influence an act?

Things like the comic book you posted go beyond predictive programing.
Never underestimate the use of black adepts in this world. The Consortium/Hidden Hand/Bloodlines choose family members to serve in this type work. The have orders, much like priests/nuns/monks. They're all "Greenbaumed" as children, studied and given roles they will step into.

Using comic books, movies and fantasy, they rope our children into thinking magick is cool and/or playing on their feelings of powerlessness in the world. I've steered quite a few young adults away from practices, including Aleister Crowley's Thelema and Laura's writings have been put to use in this endeavor.

These young adults (meaning our children) are seduced into the practice of magick thru medias mentioned and they then search for and find online communities. Much like the New Age followers, they mistakenly believe that they can use magick to make changes in the world. On that note, Laura's work was much appreciated in explaining why not or why one would't do that:

IF NOT MAGICK WHAT CAN THOSE ON THE PATH OF BEING/STO DO?
The following series is a follow-up to the 5 posts on Perspicacity.

From the Teachings and Research of Laura Knight-Jadczyk

Organizations such as the Golden Dawn and Ordo Templi Orientis devised corrupted mixtures of snippets of alchemy and oriental philosophy, stirred in with the western European magical traditions, but these were clearly distorted imitations composed mostly of wishful thinking, romantic nonsense, and monstrous egos. When one deeply studies the so-called “adepts” of these “systems”, one is confronted again and again with the archetype of the “failed magician” so that one can only shake the head and remember the warning of the great alchemists, that those who do not develop within themselves the “special state” that is required for the “Great Work”, can only bring disaster . There is no doubt in my mind that such groups dabble in “alchemy” of a sort, or “magick” of another, and there is no doubt that they may, in fact, “conjure” connections to sources of “power” on occasion. But, overall, a survey of what can be learned about them tends to point in the direction of much wishful thinking or even the possibility of domination by the forces of entropy in the guise of “angels of light”.

The energies of Creation emanate “downward”, and our individuality as human beings is merely an expression of the “Theological Dramas”, so to say. To attempt to exert our will or to make our voice travel “upward”, against Creation is, in essence, an attempt to violate the Free Will of Creation, i.e. Hubris. This is why praying, rituals designed to “change” reality, “positive thinking” with the “intent” to change something “up there”, in order to receive the benefits “down here”, is always doomed to produce more strife, misery and suffering globally.

One thing is apparent though, mankind is in the iron grip of an uncaring control system that raises him up and brings him low for its own mysterious purposes. No group, no nationality, no secret society or religion, is exempt.

The option that does seem, realistically, to be open to us is to choose our alignment and prepare ourselves for the emanations that are traveling “downward” to be better received.

All around us we see the result of this error: the idea that we can exert our will and voice upward to change what is “above” us in order to change our reality. This idea is at the root of rites and rituals, demanding, pleading, visualizations, tapping, “workings”, and so forth. People who think that “meditating on compassion”, or “feeling the feelings of all beings”, is going to result in the “sonic entrainment of the heart’s rhythm [being] braided into more complex and coherent patterns”, which will then enable the person to “create a diamond imperishable body for use as a teaching vehicle down here on earth”, have missed the entire point. To compare such ideas to the true work of Seeker of Ascension is simply ignorant. What seems to be true is that before the seeker of Ascension can ever achieve the point of being able to think even momentarily about “the oneness of all beings”, or the “feelings of all beings”, or be in possession of “super-awareness”, he or she has spent many, many years in the struggle to “face petty tyrants”, or to fully realize objective reality in a step by step process that includes action in concert with understanding. They have repeatedly exposed themselves to as many “unpleasant experiences” as they can find, all the while struggling to master their emotions, desires, and physicality. It is the work of making the physical vehicle “down here” receptive to what one chooses to align with “up there”, as opposed to trying to forcibly change something “up there” in order to have it “down here”. This process is very much involved with what is called “discernment”.

At our level of reality, the understanding that “nothing is real”, as has been promulgated by gurus and teachers down through history, is as useless as saying “gravity isn’t real”. Such considerations are useful only for expansion of perception. They are not useful for practical application since the energies of creation apparently transduce through several “levels” before they meet in the middle, so to say, in our third density reality. Organic life exists at the “crossroads” of the myriad ideas or thought centers of being and non-being. As such, they have the capacity to transduce energies “up” or “down” depending on the “consciousness energy directors” of that unit. And again, there are apparently two broad divisions: directed toward being/ observing, or directed toward non- being/ mirroring. This division manifests across all levels of organic life, including human beings. Human beings exist to transduce cosmic energies of creation via organic life. Our “higher selves” are the directors of this transducing of cosmic energies, and the direction in which the energy “flows” is determined by the activities of these higher selves. Against the opposition of those forces seeking to “capture” energy of consciousness and induce it to the “sleep of non-being”, which is gravitational in a certain sense, the energies of consciousness seek to “inform” matter, via awakening the self-awareness of those organic units on earth that are capable of resistance to the gravity of non-being.

As self-aware “transducing units”, the human being has the potential for going either way - toward intensified being, or toward intensified non-being. In this sense, humans also function very much like a lens that can be “adjusted” like a telescope. It can be dialed to select the viewing range, which can be distant and inclusive of more “space/time”, or it can be shortened to only see what is up close and evident in the material world. In other words, our first and most fundamental choice is to choose what we SEE. When we choose what we SEE - and here we do NOT mean with the physical eyes or even psychically, but rather a more inclusive term that suggests whether or not we are capable of objectivity or subjectivity - we are receiving impressions. Impressions can become knowledge if assimilated. Knowledge leads to awareness. Knowledge and awareness then direct emotions, which then energize actions in the organic world. This is the transducing of energies of Cosmic Thought Centers.

If you have planned something out for a long time, and you are patient, you can plant the seeds to legitimize and explain your future actions and events in such a way that seems prescient or magical when it all comes to pass. And those subconscious seeds can make what seems outrageous in one era, totally plausible and even necessary in a later era. That’s chess, not magick. But the more people believe it is magic, the more they disempower themselves.

That said, there IS a dark realm that is wide and deep. I think it is important to make a distinction between the two. Beings who occupy and commune with that darkness like to think that through their incantations, rites and rituals they can control and manifest what they want into physical reality even unto complete darkness forever amen. They are ultimately about as effective as the churches who seek to do the opposite and perhaps not all that different.

This incessant parade of control freaks and influencers creates the friction for growth and learning as we all just try to live a “normal” (yeah, right) happy (?) sane (!?) life in our test tube reality..... and as JP might say, good luck with that!

Wow! Although I know about comics, I didn't know this. After searching wikipedia it also mentions Alan Moore as a practitioner of this magic. The interesting thing with Moore is that he was the one who wrote none other than V for Vendetta.

In fact, Alan Moore and Grant Morrison have a rivalry and they consider themselves wizards and each is the opposite of the other. While Moore has the appearance of Gandalf, a shaggy head and long beard, Morrison is completely bald.

images.jpeg

Moore calls himself a follower of the serpent god Glycon and Morrison a follower of Chaos Magic.

"Moore is an occultist, ceremonial magician and anarchist, and has featured such themes in works including Promethea, From Hell, and V for Vendetta, as well as performing avant-garde spoken word occult "workings" with The Moon and Serpent Grand Egyptian Theater of Marvels, some of which have been released on CD." (Wikipedia)

In fact, I thought the snake god was a Moore occurrence but it is real:

According to Wikipedia

Glycon, also spelled Glykon, was an ancient snake god. He had a large and influential cult within the Roman Empire in the 2nd century, with contemporary satirist Lucian providing the primary literary reference to the deity.

images (1).jpeg

Alan Moore wrote sementing very interesting about Magic:

There is some confusion as to what magic actually is. I think this can be cleared up if you just look at the very earliest descriptions of magic. Magic in its earliest form is often referred to as “the art”. I believe this is completely literal. I believe that magic is art and that art, whether it be writing, music, sculpture, or any other form is literally magic. Art is, like magic, the science of manipulating symbols, words, or images, to achieve changes in consciousness. The very language about magic seems to be talking as much about writing or art as it is about supernatural events. A grimmoir for example, the book of spells is simply a fancy way of saying grammar. Indeed, to cast a spell, is simply to spell, to manipulate words, to change people's consciousness. And I believe that this is why an artist or writer is the closest thing in the contemporary world that you are likely to see to a Shaman.

I believe that all culture must have arisen from cult. Originally, all of the faucets of our culture, whether they be in the arts or sciences were the province of the Shaman. The fact that in present times, this magical power has degenerated to the level of cheap entertainment and manipulation, is, I think a tragedy. At the moment the people who are using Shamanism and magic to shape our culture are advertisers. Rather than try to wake people up, their Shamanism is used as an opiate to tranquilize people, to make people more manipulable. Their magic box of television, and by their magic words, their jingles can cause everyone in the country to be thinking the same words and have the same banal thoughts all at exactly the same moment.

In all of magic there is an incredibly large linguistic component. The Bardic tradition of magic would place a bard as being much higher and more fearsome than a magician. A magician might curse you. That might make your hands lay funny or you might have a child born with a club foot. If a Bard were to place not a curse upon you, but a satire, then that could destroy you. If it was a clever satire, it might not just destroy you in the eyes of your associates; it would destroy you in the eyes of your family. It would destroy you in your own eyes. And if it was a finely worded and clever satire that might survive and be remembered for decades, even centuries. Then years after you were dead people still might be reading it and laughing at you and your wretchedness and your absurdity. Writers and people who had command of words were respected and feared as people who manipulated magic. In latter times I think that artists and writers have allowed themselves to be sold down the river. They have accepted the prevailing belief that art and writing are merely forms of entertainment. They’re not seen as transformative forces that can change a human being; that can change a society. They are seen as simple entertainment; things with which we can fill 20 minutes, half an hour, while we’re waiting to die. It’s not the job of the artist to give the audience what the audience wants. If the audience knew what they needed, then they wouldn’t be the audience. They would be the artists. It is the job of artists to give the audience what they need.

Something about the power of the words and its frequency:

(Perceval) The other thing about the Missing 411 book is that the people who are disappeared and found again, it usually happens near berry bushes. I was wondering what the...

(Andromeda) Yeah, what's the connection with berries? They're either near berry bushes, or picking berries, or they reappear with berries.

(Galatea) Why berries?

A: Convenient markers for TDARM type technology due to sound frequency.

Q: (L) Sound frequency of the word "berries"?

Q: (Perceval) That's how they mark places.

(Andromeda) Be careful how much you say it! [laughter]

(Scottie) "Put him back in the berry same place where you took him from!"

(L) That makes me think of Br'er Rabbit and Briar Patch story.

[See: Brer Rabbit and the Tar Baby: From Brer Rabbit at Americanfolklore.net]

(L) Yeah, there's that sound thing. There were several cases of spontaneous human combustion where they had name similarities. So, there's something about this transdimensional business locating itself via words or names which have frequency relating to sound or something.

(Galatea) Does it have something to do with numerology and the frequency?

Q: Is there such a thing as sound that can kill?

A: Yes. Anything properly concentrated can kill.

Q: Are there words that can kill by their simple pronunciation?

A: No.

Q: Are there words of power that invoke energies by their pronunciation?

Q: Could you tell us any of them?

A: No. You might use unwisely.

I remember Grant Morrison's name popping up in the media from time to time when I lived in Glasgow, Scotland (where he is from). I also remember seeing this speech on YouTube he gave at a Disinfo Convention many years ago. Yes, he there is something very strange about him.
I think such magic books, the spells and ways described in them how to use magic sigils, the visualizations, chakra spinning meditations, etc.. all serve the usual global draining purpose, so the unaware readers' life energies are drained without their knowledge and all goes to the Lizzies.

Alan Moore wrote sementing very interesting about Magic:
Moore can romanticize all he wants to about magick. Oooooo these guys get my hackles up! Moore and Grant Morrison are spell casting over the masses thru movies and other media.

These industries have been around for a very long time... working to put that "blue ball" in our minds to manifest for them.

The blue ball is a mental trick ... it’s a suggestion that is placed in one’s mind that will later manifest in imagery or in literal.
Magicians use this trick all the time.

The power of suggestion. That’s what is called the Blue Ball magic trick, and is the meaning behind subliminal thoughts hidden in the background of ALL movies. It is also on billboards, in magazines, and all forms of advertising.

Moore also states:

It’s not the job of the artist to give the audience what the audience wants. If the audience knew what they needed, then they wouldn’t be the audience. They would be the artists. It is the job of artists to give the audience what they need.

Pure STS because STO, Does not determine what others needs are.

Moore states:

. I believe this is completely literal. I believe that magic is art and that art, whether it be writing, music, sculpture, or any other form is literally magic

True artists, those not controlled by the managers of this system, will tell you they write, paint, sculpt or create music mainly for themselves.

And basically in V for Vendetta a totalitarian government comes to power because of a...pathogen. (movie version)

Yep. V for Vendetta Initially was published in 1982, in black-and-white as an ongoing serial, it morphed into a ten-issue limited series published by DC Comics later.

Batman #666 was published in 2007 I think, Morrison took the idea of an epidemic / pandemic from Moore. Specifically from the 2005 movie version that they say is chronologically located in 2020. There is a big difference between the movie and the comic book. The movie talks about a pandemic and the comic talks about war. From Quora:

V for Vendetta (the film) seemingly has a lot of prophetic circumstances which parallel several of today’s conflicts.

• a global pandemic and the conspiracy theories of corrupted governments allowing its release/spread, denial of accountability
  • civil unrest, demonstrations and rioting against discrimination and humanitarian suffering
  • governments headed by bigoted, narcissistic and racist tyrants
  • incidents of serious vigil-anti retaliation such as network hacking, bombings, vandalism, as a means of exposing cover-ups and buried crises

Now since page one of the comic first issue you know that something terrible happened. London is under quarantine and Nordic Fire fascist party has already taken over the country but not because of the virus but a series of events: war, climatic change, famine and desease.

20210721_155215.jpg

V asks Eve if she remembers how it all started. She doesn't remember all because she was a little girl. But she remember that it all began with a war with the Russians:

20210721_155147.jpg
20210721_155126.jpg
But the bombs didn't destroy London it was the weather¡¡¡ Eve remembers seeing London completely flooded
20210721_155030.jpg
Europe was no lucky, they told them it was gone
20210721_155005.jpg
Then there was famine and disease and the people protested and there were riots
20210721_154931.jpg
20210721_154906.jpg
Until the Norsefire fascist party came to power and put order

20210721_154836.jpg

The rest is story. This is how really Moore wrote V for Vendetta.

Q: Is there such a thing as sound that can kill?

A: Yes. Anything properly concentrated can kill.

Q: Are there words that can kill by their simple pronunciation?

A: No.

Q: Are there words of power that invoke energies by their pronunciation?

Q: Could you tell us any of them?

A: No. You might use unwisely.

This reminds me of Earthsea by Ursula K Le Guin
Magic on Earthsea is primarily verbal. Everything has a true name in the Old Speech, the language of the dragons, and the language which Segoy used to create the world. One who knows the true name of an object has power over it.
I've never read the books, only watched the adaptations by Studio Ghibli and the Syfy channel

Back
Top Bottom