A Wave of Visitors and a Searing Brow,

G

This is an intense missive, and I feel a little tense just thinking and typing this out, so please bear with me. I feel a burning sensation in my forehead; this has grown far more frequent in recent times, and now sometimes stays for hours on end, which has greatly increased my psychic awareness. This is my uplink; this is my third eye! But...this is only a hunch. I am fearful of being mistrusted here, but I shall say my truth anyway:- I see beings following people around my home town, but they are almost imperceptible, like fleeting shadows of vapourous ghosts. I've seen them when a woman lights a cigarette. I've felt their heavy presence when I've lit one up myself. I've caught a glimpse of them as a customer stammered and stumbled over his words in the shop where I work. They appear almost skeletal in outline. When people twitch, or scratch, or make a sudden involuntary movement, I percieve their presence. They delight in our misfortune! They are the "Gray" area between the Heavens and the earth. They are an electromagnetic ploy to fool me into believing I have seen the real thing....these are my two potential readings thus far. This has been going on for quite some time now, but strange things are afoot in deepest Wales.

This has affected my ability to converse with people in public withouit appearing a little fey, or spaced out to the more pejoritive sorts. Almost all forms of day to day tasks now take an almost monumental effort, but with that effort, these struggles, which I percieve to be attacks, can and do subside. All serious conversations have now the added dimension of being a psychic grudge match, wherein there seems to be some form of feeding process at play. I imagine some denizen of entropy peering down with his searing third eye of fury viewing our miniature squabbles with demonic relish, saying, "Welcome to my maze! Useless at my game, aren't you? Useless!". I now suspect that there is an unveiling of a sort being experienced here, in little Pembrokeshire, but I am not so foolish as to presume that this is not and has not been going on everywhere for goodness knows how long, but I can only relate what I see, what I feel, and what I sense. It is something heavy, and it could well be something negative. Sometimes I wonder if I haven't been implanted with something to drive me to some state of visual delirium, and this would be a compulsive argument were it not for the sheer tenacity and purity of focus which emerges during these times when the eye burns. But I need to be objective here; this is merely a stepping stone, a glance into my own inner potential, and an insight into what potential guides may have as advice for me, for this is how it feels. This mortal coil has become self aware as a recieving device, which must now focus upon that which it chooses to recieve. Recieve in order to give is all I choose to do from here on.

I feel both blessed and a little cursed. Psychic attacks have intensified, as I stated in my previous post. I sometimes dread going to sleep at night, yet it is never as bad as those fears, which may be a clue in itself. Memo to mind:- accentuate the positive, and "mind" how you go!

I cannot help but feel that this may be a form of psychic flukery on my part, because how can you know that this sensation is the real thing?
I used to smoke a fair amout of spliff, and after many years my psychic awareness became partially visual, yet it seemed like I was in the process of remembering something which I saw in my childhood, and also some incredible memories of infant out of body experiences were stirred. I also tried mescaline many years back, wherein I saw nine feet tall transparent humanoids in a little communal cottage I shared in the New Forest. They said something to me that night that almost made me split my sides with laughter, but I cannot for the life of me recall what it was in fact that they said. I should also say that I had no witnesses to these visual delights, but most of my friends, both past and present, are perhaps a little less alert than the minds I have witnessed on this forum, so I have not pushed the subject as heavily as the "spider" incident of 2004, which lost me many friends, and made me a target for a few secret society sorts.

Anyway...."something" is definitely going on in sleepy Haverfordwest, which frowns on smoking, delights in making people struggle with verbal cognition, occasionally drags the feet of those who walk to stumble, and I suspect would like to remain a permanent part of our lives, whether we awaken or not. The weather has been abnormally hot, even when cloudy, and many sharp cats around town seem less lucid than usual. We're getting many tourists at the moment, which should be a breath of fresh air before I leap off for London soon, because I need to see if the vibes are as wierd and as wired (synchronistic words?) away from this cloisterd town.

So, is anyone else recieving the burning sensation in the third eye region, or am I once again disappearing off into astral palookaville?
Your honest responses would be heartily appreciated. Peace out.

Hello Skystalker,

I was going through a very similar experience with my brow and throat areas a couple of years ago, which lasted about a year for me. In fact, there were times in that year when I would keep myself in my room for several days while my "energies" re-adjusted themselves. At the time I was doing a lot of research into the energy body and trying different exercises to develop it. This was a personally taxing time for me - sometimes I would find it nearly impossible to speak to someone and I went through massive fluctuations in energy level.

This calmed down over time, and it is just a case of having to learn and deal with the fluctuations as they come. When going through an intense patch, I found my energy level was very low, but during quieter periods I found that the extra "sense" could come through without draining me.

I have a hypothesis that the "burning" and other sensations that are felt initially are just energy channels being used for the first time or are being unblocked. This would also explain the drain in energy.

I "sense" that my energy body is developing at the same pace as it was a year ago, but im just more used to the effects and have adjusted my lifestyle accordingly. I notice that consuming sugar and alcohol have very negative effects on my energy body, and going to bed after 1:00 in the morning affects me the whole day afterwards. It might be similar for you.

There is of course the argument that we are imagining this whole thing up! If you read the excerpt from P.D.Ouspensky's book 'In Search Of The Miraculous' that Kenlee posted on the "Role Of Meditation In The Work" thread:

"In so-called 'occult' literature you have probably met with the expression 'Kundalini,' 'the fire of Kundalini,' or the 'serpent of Kundalini.' This expression is often used to designate some kind of strange force which is present in man and which can be awakened. But none of the known theories gives the right explanation of the force of Kundalini. Sometimes it is connected with sex, with sex energy, that is with the idea of the possibility of using sex energy for other purposes. This latter is entirely wrong because Kundalini can be in anything. And above all, Kundalini is not anything desirable or useful for man's development. It is very curious how these occultists have got hold of the word from somewhere but have completely altered its meaning and from a very dangerous and terrible thing have made something to be hoped for and to be awaited as some blessing. In reality Kundalini is the power of imagination, the power of fantasy, which takes the place of a real function. When a man dreams instead of acting, when his dreams take the place of reality, when a man imagines himself to be an eagle, a lion, or a magician, it is the force of Kundalini acting in him. Kundalini can act in all centers and with its help all the centers can be satisfied with the imaginary instead of the real. A sheep which considers itself a lion or a magician lives under the power of Kundalini. "Kundalini is a force put into men in order to keep them in their present state. If men could really see their true position and could understand all the horror of it, they would be unable to remain where they are even for one second. They would begin to seek a way out and they would quickly find it, because there is a way out; but men fail to see it simply because they are hypnotized. Kundalini is the force that keeps them in a hypnotic state. 'To awaken' for man means to be 'dehypnotized.' In this lies the chief difficulty and in this also lies the guarantee of its possibility, for there is no organic reason for sleep and man can awaken. "Theoretically he can, but practically it is almost impossible because as soon as a man awakens for a moment and opens his eyes, all the forces that caused him to fall asleep begin to act upon him with tenfold energy and he immediately falls asleep again, very often dreaming that he is awake or is awakening. "There are certain states in ordinary sleep in which a man wants to awaken but cannot. He tells himself that he is awake but, in reality, he continues to sleep-and this can happen several times before he finally awakes. But in ordinary sleep, once he is awake, he is in a different state; in hypnotic sleep the case is otherwise; there are no objective characteristics, at any rate not at the beginning of awakening; a man cannot pinch himself in order to make sure that he is not asleep. And if, which God forbid, a man has heard anything about objective characteristics, Kundalini at once transforms it all into imagination and dreams".
Hope this was in some way helpful to you.

I really should have added the following comment by EQ to the previous post. The whole thread is worth a read...

I think Gurdjieff's view is based on the understanding that when awareness develops, the body will respond naturally, so it's best to throw the whole kundalini concept out the window.

Personally, I think he was trying to protect seekers from misunderstandings surrounding this phenomenon, considering it erroneous when one completely avoids mechanical methods of transcendence.

In doing so, he may have thrown out the baby with the bathwater, because psycho-physiological responses to stimuli leading to self-transcendence can also be a gradual process of adjustment.

Denying it just to be on the safe side might deprive us of a chance to understand our own development. There is also the case where there are gaps between development of awareness and the capacity of our psycho-physiological to respond to that awareness. These can be experienced as crises, and resistance to the elimination of programming because the lower centres cannot relate to unconditioned states.

Eventually, we accommodate and adapt, but this can be a rough ride. It pays to be aware of kundalini as the adaptation dynamics of our bodies.

Nothing dangerous....your sensibility allows you to sense the modification of the electro-magnetic field from our universe making the frontier with others universes smaller.
100% natural.

Remember in Apocalypse de St Jean : at the begining of the end of your world, your child will make dreams, some will have visions and others will have mystic experiences....The earth is changing as programmed.
You can also refer to the visions of E. CAYCE : same program.

Cheers guys. I had a pretty rough ride yesterday, as the mind energies struggled to reconnect with the body in some form of confluence. Valerian root helps me relax before bed now. I slept for about 12 hours yet woke up feeling pretty exhausted. If you're interested, I relayed a few missives on the experiences of the past few days in the post "The wave, third eye and the cassies" on the Work site of this forum.

Thank you, Rhys. Too much energy has zipped up to the mind recently, to the detriment of the body. My voice has been fluctuating in tone also. I don't know if this relates to the throat particularly though. But I do not wish to be an all encompassing "eye head". Beware Baphomet, the demon John. I agree that this is a consequence of new reserves of energy connectiong to an unchartered region of the mental landscape. I have just picked up ISOTM, and shall be reading some today.

Traingle...very interesting. The inner child seems to be challenging me to awaken to the task of overcoming the fear factor which I can truly say has abated big time in recent years, but remains a work in progress. The imagination stimulated thought, and thoughts can give forms to what was previously only abstract. Objective analysis alone is what can reveal what is real over what is mere fantasy.

Beer encourages lethargy, but a couple seems to do no discenible harm. Excessive boozing is a cultural curse in the UK, and I have had to sacrifice this form of "fun" in order to continue to think. There has been no loss in this choice.

Peace out, mind mappers.

Back
Top Bottom