A Warning Dream

"Some years ago I was a heavy cigarette smoker, up to two packs a day. Then one night I had an exceptionally vivid and realistic dream in which I had inoperable cancer of the lung. I remember as though it were yesterday looking at the ominous shadow in my chest X-ray and realizing that the entire right lung was infiltrated. I experienced the incredible anguish of knowing my life was soon to end, that I would never see my children grow up, and that none of this would ever have happened if I had quit cigarettes when I first learned of their carcinogenic potential. I will never forget the surprise, joy, and exquisite relief of waking up. I felt I was reborn. Needless to say, the experience was sufficient to induce the immediate cessation of my cigarette habit."
Sounds like he's seen one too many anti-smoking ads. 2 packs a day might not be good, but I can drink 2 cases of clean water a day and damage myself seriously as well.

Zadius,

"Thanks 4 not talking to my friends and me. Ur doing a good job. Keep at it."
Wow! As one of my friends would say, that is ballsy. It's arrogant, and it is clearly a game to rile you up - and looks like it was from the start. If you look back over the 14 years you've known her, do you see signs and clues of this narcissism that you may have been ignoring or shoving under the rug? She may very well be a psychopath too, it sure sounds like it. But you have to be careful - her "friends" could be like her - while predators always look for prey, sometimes they work in packs. But some of her friends could could be in the same situation as you. And I don't think anybody's talking about revenge here, it has to do with not obeying her orders to communicate only with whom she allows - she has no right to make that demand of anyone - so you're not attacking her, you're simply standing up for your own free will by not submitting to her control. Of course if things get dangerous, then you'd have to back off and consider your options. You'd also be helping some of your "mutual friends" to hopefully see the predator before they get bitten - though by being careful and selective with whom you share the info. But you'd need the hard data, so as j0da advised, save all the data.

One thing to consider as well is, this may not even have anything to do with you. The attack could be on someone else. You, being involved in this group, may simply be a nuisance, someone that could See and could potentially get in the way of this attack. So maybe she was just "advised" to get rid of you. Perhaps the arrogant goating is something that is more of an after-thought, just to get that last bit of energy from you while she's going for her main prey with you effectively out of her way? All the more reason to take her command to stay away from her friends seriously, and consider why that may be. And if this IS what is going on, it is probably a mutual friend, otherwise you wouldn't know about it if it was just one of her friends. Then this dream could also be the STS forces that simply used an alternative route (your dream) to get you out of the picture. While the advice of staying away from HER seems like a great idea, "all her friends" is a whole other ballpark. Just a thought anyway.

I also have been in "attack school" for the past few weeks, anything and everything that could go wrong, is going wrong right now. My family is being "triggered" left and right into some major scandals, my job is going nuts, and things are just falling apart everywhere taking up all my time and energy just to keep my head above the water.

In this thread Ominous describes what may be a similar experience:
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=7044

So I might as well ask, does anyone else see the heat being turned up in their life right now? I'm wondering if there's a connection between these seemingly unrelated attacks, or if it's just a coincidence.

I actually was not expecting this thread to come back, heh.

ScioAgapeOmnis said:
If you look back over the 14 years you've known her, do you see signs and clues of this narcissism that you may have been ignoring or shoving under the rug? She may very well be a psychopath too, it sure sounds like it.
I have not heard of narcissism until last November, and I have been reading upon it during these past months. I did looked back over the years regarding her attitude towards herself and towards others during my situation with her. The clues and the signs were there, and blind I was. You could say that she is one of the most manipulative person I knew. I'm not sure if she's a psychopath. She is easily influenced by society and her friends. She has so much fears in her, and she might not get out. And, her mother is highly narcissist and a 'bible thumper,' and from what I've read...Narcissist families produce Borderlines. osit

ScioAgapeOmnis said:
But you have to be careful - her "friends" could be like her - while predators always look for prey, sometimes they work in packs.
Actually, some of our 'mutual' friends are similar to her, to some extent...which made me to think about the theory of 'like attracts like'. I've told this much to my parents, who kept thinking about how could her and I be 'alike' and they couldn't figure it out. So, it may have been my programs trying to manipulate me to keep on being her friend, to be drained. or so I think.

ScioAgapeOmnis said:
You'd also be helping some of your "mutual friends" to hopefully see the predator before they get bitten - though by being careful and selective with whom you share the info. But you'd need the hard data, so as j0da advised, save all the data.
Well, none of my 'mutual' friends tried to contact me or even ask me what was going on. But, She have been sending me a text message once in a while with only three words: "How's life now?" I didn't respond to her at all and I have saved the messages.

ScioAgapeOmnis said:
So I might as well ask, does anyone else see the heat being turned up in their life right now? I'm wondering if there's a connection between these seemingly unrelated attacks, or if it's just a coincidence.
I am not quite sure. My energy have been drained this past weekend, so I've been trying to keep my focus and attention regardless. (But, I did have an UFO dream for a first time, though).

Odd, I was looking for a thread on dreams about trying to get home and having difficulties when i came across this one. It's applicable to my situation as I had a 'falling out' with a female vamp back in april of 07. The tough pill to swallow is that this female vamp is/was entangled with my best friend, someone I've known literally all my life. She somehow convinced him that I'm this horrible person, and after I told her I didn't want to speak to her anymore I got the same line from my best friend.

I knew she had some serious psychic hooks in his head, but that one blew me out of the water. At first I wanted to sit down and discuss it, like adults, but overtime, and with a few email exchanges it became apparent that nothing would change. After that I tried to get in touch with my friend directly, and when we met he refused to try to talk it out. I didn't know what to say, so I let his excuse fly and walked out.

The look in his eyes shocked me, it was as if my best friend was gone and there was something completely new in his place. It scared me. And now I have recurring throughts about the drama that just won't go away. It feels unresolved, though I don't think there is anything I could do to resolve it. I thought about writing him a letter, but the more I thought about it, the more it seemed I'd just be feeding the situation. Further - if the past is any indicator he'd just take it to M and have her 'interpret' it using her pathological mindset.

What kills me is that he wouldn't even tell me why he broke contact, the great offense I committed remains unidentified. Maybe the pain of experiencing it like this is some sort of growth bit? Learning to be okay with doing nothing is the lesson, osit.

Hi Cyre,

What strikes me about your post is that there is no doubt in your mind that this friend of yours, who you've known all your life, is actually who you think he is.

What if he isn't? What if you are mourning the loss of an illusion instead of the loss of a friend? Ultimately, if he were who you think he is, this would have never happened - no matter how strong a feminine vampire this woman is.

So - maybe it's time to consider that he was never who you thought he was and still think he is. There is nothing more simple and easy in the world than creating 'who people are' in our minds - especially people who we've known for a long time or people we especially like - but almost always, these 'creations' are not the objective truth. fwiw

Your right, if he was who I thought he was we wouldn't be in this situation, I even made that connection back when the event happened. That's what convinced me that 'sitting down and discussing it' wouldn't change a thing.

I guess it's morphed from that into 'writing a letter' or I totally forgot it. Confusing emotional traps.

Why is it that everything we've ever done, the people we've met, the relationships forged - all of it, was founded on lies?

There is no other option until we awake/die/are reborn.

Well that makes sense.

Cyre2067 said:
Why is it that everything we've ever done, the people we've met, the relationships forged - all of it, was founded on lies?
Well that benefits the PTB. If our interpersonal relationships were based on truth and truly knowing one another, we'd be far more inclined to base our relationships with our governments/leaders on the same principles. So if we can be made to to accept various illusions and masks about people closest to us - our families, friends (including ourselves), it is then even easier to make us accept illusions/masks for those we're not personally close to, like our governments and various social institutions.

Cyre2067 said:
Perhaps because the way we are raised, everything we're taught is based on lies as well. Like the stories of feral children, when brought into civilization, have a difficult time adjusting to the new way of things. For some, it might be easy to assimilate the truth. But for a great majority of us, it's very hard to understand the world as seen through this new and foreign filter (or more to the point, seeing everything without filters). Even our belief system is based on the same types of lies.

Weird Synchronicity: Went out for a friends birthday last night and who shows up by the happy couple, that was unexpected given it's been 8 months since I've seen either of them. Was a great opportunity though, after a few drinks I was actually able to interact with them and have it be semi-normal. Nothing's changed in either of them though, that much was obvious.

Back
Top Bottom