A walkthrough of my most recent past-life and how it influences my current life.

Michael Andrew Mcferson

A Disturbance in the Force
I'd like to have as many details in as much detail as the Cs are willing to give me about who and what I was and the correlation to my present predicament. I'm amazed at how joyful I am to ask this! Thank you!

Hi Michael Andrew McFerson,

Welcome to the forum. :) We recommend all new members to post an introduction in the Newbies section telling us a bit about themselves, and how they found their way here. Have a read through that section to get an idea of how others have done it. Thanks.

Welcome, Michael Andrew McFerson! If you would like, share a little about yourself and how you came to be here on the forum.

Michael Andrew McFerson said:
I'd like to have as many details in as much detail as the Cs are willing to give me about who and what I was and the correlation to my present predicament. I'm amazed at how joyful I am to ask this! Thank you!

Hello Michael Andrew McFerson, and welcome to the forum. :)

There is a thread that discusses the parameters we advise for asking the C's questions here.

[quote author=Vulcan]Question should not be of a personal nature and should not have been asked before. Laura and the team can then decide which questions from members can be brought up during a session and answer those that can be answered without recourse to the C's. [/quote]

So personal questions are really not something we do here. But feel free to ask any other questions that you feel would meet the above parameters.

MAM,

Nice to have you on the forum. :) If you take a look through the Questions for the C's thread, you'll notice most of the questions are not based on a singular focus/personal aspect, rather they are focused on the bigger picture.

Many questions we have are generally better left to us to figure out, being spoon-fed isn't productive. As well, our main focus here is the Present. There are many things we need to do for ourselves in the Now: diet, health, etc.

Do introduce yourself in the Newbies section as Vulcan59 mentions. This will provide you an opportunity to tell us more about what your interests are, your reason for joining here, etc.

Hi Michael,
And welcome to the forum.
Are you sure that knowing about the details of your past lifes will be beneficial to your development in your current life? Do you think you have the strenght to stand whatever it can reveal? Do you think you are ready for this?

I've personnally never actively looked to know the details about my past lives. I thought about it on some occasions, but I've always concluded that the veil preventing me to know about them exists for very valid reasons and if absolutely necessary, I'll surely know when I'll be ready. I prefer to think that if am still here, it's because I didn't make it in the past, so I still have a lot of work to do on myself considering my current knowledge. So why to care about a past life while I have so much to do in my current life?
Fwiw

I understand your interest Michael.

Everytime the C's talk about people and past life connections to their present circumstances in sessions it blows me away.

For me, The holy grail would be a 6th density source channeling a whole book detailing how individuals and whole races of people get tied up in karmic disasters, and individual challenges - using real life examples. Too interesting!

Hi, M A McFerson, a very happy and warm welcome to the Forum...just a little spot to say that before you worry about past lives or how it has to do with a possible trouble you are experiencing, find out what the Cass.experiment is all about...get the "Wave Series" under your belt, read the back articles and sessions and get the feel of what goes on in the Forum...You will find that as time goes by and more knowledge is obtained and absorbed, you will answer your own questions about life and things happening on this planet of ours. I'm sure that in time if things still bother you about life's troubles, Laura and the group will have the necessary answers. good luck in life my friend...

Back
Top Bottom