A visual sense of others' nature? I thought I saw a zombie

I had a similar experience, about a year and a half ago.

It was while I was being arrested. There were two officers, one a woman. I am not sure of the details as at the time there was a lot of background interference having to do with what else was going on, where I seemed to have figured out a ritual of some sort, played along with, figured out how it works and used the technique to reverse what being done. Sorry for the vagueness, but that part is not important. Anyway, shall we say that there was a lot going on around me for three days and this was the fourth day. I felt that I had won a struggle of some sort. At that point, two police officers pulled over in two cars from both directions stopping where I was parked. I was accused of being a drunk. The female officer who pulled me out of the truck looked like an old woman with burn scars on half of her face. I did resist the tactic and so was badly beaten and hauled to the hospital for blood tests. I was later released with no charges being laid.

The thing that really stood out for me was during the ride to the hospital in the back of her squad car, she was much younger looking and was not scared. This was kinda like a confirmation to me that the events of the previous four days was in fact taking place, where I saw quite a few strange things.

For me, this sort of thing is what we can expect to see more and more of.

Remember, it is happening in very slow motion. This is the only way it can be as too much of a good thing may not be so good for everyone. Baby steps!

WIN 52 said:
I had a similar experience, about a year and a half ago.

It was while I was being arrested. There were two officers, one a woman. I am not sure of the details as at the time there was a lot of background interference having to do with what else was going on, where I seemed to have figured out a ritual of some sort, played along with, figured out how it works and used the technique to reverse what being done. Sorry for the vagueness, but that part is not important. Anyway, shall we say that there was a lot going on around me for three days and this was the fourth day. I felt that I had won a struggle of some sort. At that point, two police officers pulled over in two cars from both directions stopping where I was parked. I was accused of being a drunk. The female officer who pulled me out of the truck looked like an old woman with burn scars on half of her face. I did resist the tactic and so was badly beaten and hauled to the hospital for blood tests. I was later released with no charges being laid.

The thing that really stood out for me was during the ride to the hospital in the back of her squad car, she was much younger looking and was not scared. This was kinda like a confirmation to me that the events of the previous four days was in fact taking place, where I saw quite a few strange things.

For me, this sort of thing is what we can expect to see more and more of.

Remember, it is happening in very slow motion. This is the only way it can be as too much of a good thing may not be so good for everyone. Baby steps!

Thanks for sharing your experience and observations.

Your post reminded me of a 1956 classic:
Invasion of the Body Snatchers
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0049366/
A small-town doctor learns that the population of his community is being replaced by emotionless alien duplicates
Storyline
Dr Miles Bennell returns his small town practice to find several of his patients suffering the paranoid delusion that their friends or relatives are impostors. He is initially skeptical, especially when the alleged dopplegängers are able to answer detailed questions about their victim's lives, but he is eventually persuaded that something odd has happened and determines to find out what is causing this phenomenon.
Matrix control system steps in
This film can be seen as a paranoid 1950s warning against those Damn Commies or, conversely, as a metaphor for the tyranny of McCarthyism (or the totalitarian system of Your Choice) and has a pro- and epilogue that was forced upon Siegel by the studio to lighten the tone.
comments from:
Did You know
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0049366/trivia?ref_=tt_trv_trv
The film was almost called "The Body Snatchers" after Jack Finney's serial, but it sounded too similar to the Val Lewton film The Body Snatcher (1945). After several such titles as "They Come from Another World", "Better Off Dead", "Sleep No More", "Evil in the Night" and "World in Danger", the studio finally settled on "Invasion of the Body Snatchers".

Screenwriter Daniel Mainwaring had brushes with Hollywood "Red Scare" witch-hunts, which lends credence to the theory that the film is subtle statement against McCarthyism. Dana Wynter agreed with that sentiment, although she didn't recall the mention of any political statements on-set. Kevin McCarthy believed the film to be an attack on "Madison Avenue" attitudes. Director Don Siegel joked that the pods represented movie industry executives.
Becky and Miles paraphrase William Shakespeare twice. "I know a bank whereon the wild thyme blows, Where oxlips and the nodding violet grows" is from "A Midsummer Night's Dream". "That way madness lies" is from "King Lear
".

Production Designer Ted Haworth was probably the most livid about the studio's tampering. He wrote a letter to Allied Artists' head Steve Broidy, telling him Allied Artists was destroying the picture. Haworth had been Alfred Hitchcock's art director on Strangers on a Train (1951) and I Confess (1953), and he told Broidy that Hitchcock would have given his eyeteeth to have made a picture that frightening.

Don Siegel was very against the optimistic outcome of the movie, but the decision to give hope to the audience was forced upon him by the studio. Some people dislike the ending, agreeing with Siegel's original intention to end the film with Miles trying to warn people of the alien invaders, in vain.

https://youtu.be/k25uXTO0ZLg

This is whats happening the states on daily bases.

One can be especially prone to the gestapo activity with out of state vehicle plates. This is what i have recently experienced under a false pretense of tailgating.

The cameras are every where in this state to make sure everyone is following the hive mentality.

The Duplicates
Police Harassment NV. USSA

Published on Sep 12, 2015

https://youtu.be/6YVdBetSAO8

Back
Top Bottom