A very detailed dream about parallel realities

The dream has also "torsion groups". I didn't know what they are, so I looked in Wikipedia:

"In group theory, a branch of mathematics, a torsion group or a periodic group is a group in which each element has finite order. All finite groups are periodic (cf. cyclic group)."
and
"One of the interesting properties of periodic groups is that the definition cannot be formalized in terms of first-order logic"

What such a group can have to do with parallel realities? Each soul, and there are probably infinitely many souls, has a finite number of reincarnations? Different for each soul? What would decide about the number of reincarnations for a given soul? Is it fixed?

John G. wrote "You can get torsion from the deSitter subgroup of the conformal group."

But in the dram it is not just "torsion", in the dream it is a torsion group - a completely different concept....
I guess that term in the dream would then mean they were looking at a lot of different groups to try to explain the growing energy that still allowed for conservation of energy. I still think your conformal group works since the conformal group kind of allows a conservation of energy over all of time but you can sort of steal energy at some times and pay it back at other times. This I think really only works for a single universe/universe brane state and not so much for parallel universes that connect but it could still be useful maybe.

I still think your conformal group works since the conformal group kind of allows a conservation of energy over all of time but you can sort of steal energy at some times and pay it back at other times.
That sounds interesting. How can the conformal group do it? Is it written soemewhere? Or is it just your feeling?
Yes, the conformal group contains time translations, so energy should be conserved. But how would this "stealing" and "paying back" work?

That sounds interesting. How can the conformal group do it? Is it written soemewhere? Or is it just your feeling?
Yes, the conformal group contains time translations, so energy should be conserved. But how would this "stealing" and "paying back" work?
I read it a long time ago on Tony Smith's site, same place I originally found your conformal group work from around 1990. I tried to find it again and this is the closest thing to what I remember that I could find:

4 that do special conformal transformations, which have some global nonlocal effects

by which they can expand space at one point and produce a corresponding contraction of space at another point. Their effects are globally conservative in that there is no total net input or output of energy.

What I remember reading was talking about the same kind of thing only with different spacetime points instead of just different points in space.

Last edited:
The first thing I thought of regarding remembering differences, etc would be regarding the changing timeline due to Lizzies constant interference from a place outside of time trying to change this 'future' to better suit themselves, so I can imagine that all the differences DID exist and constant timeline changes we are unaware would be constantly being corrected by the universe. So same ideas, different people at different times, a constant flow around like placing a rock in a river and the water flows around it. Too many rocks and river changes course, from high above the river looks the same but from close up it is quite different details. Apologies, that is my 2 cents on the phenomenon....

“... At the beginning of 1960, and as a consequence of a more intense study of swivels, one of the teams of the [Trojan Horse] project materialized another discovery that, in my opinion, will mark a historical milestone for humanity: through a technology that I cannot even hint at, those hypothetical axes of the elemental entities were reversed in position. The result filled all scientists with horror and joy at the same time: the tiny prototype on which it had been experimented disappeared from the view of the researchers. However, the instruments continued to detect their presence ...

This is an excerpt from the Science Fiction book "Trojan Horse" by author J.J. Benitez.

In thinking of the function (possible function) of proteins as "tuners" and "antennas" for the "information field", I thought of what was described in this fictional book.

I comment on it in case some more "academic" mind would find it useful, providing some idea ...

Something to mention about the author J.J. Benitez, is that apparently, many of his books, and especially Trojan Horse, collect much of his material, supposedly plagiarizing the Urantia Book, as well as some physico-theoretical concepts of UMMO.

For the description of the swivel, if you read the UMMO material, it is practically the same as the IBOZOO UU.
The Ummo affair also had some repercussion in France, where the skeptical opinion of Dominique Caudron stands out. Curiously, much of the highly advanced technology described by them, especially the 'oawooleaidaa' or change of dimensional coordinates (the "ibozoo uu" or dimensional axes), appears word for word (although with another name) in the works of J. J. Benítez of the Caballo de Troya saga: in the latter case it is used to travel through time. According to Jacques Vallée, the Ummo documents bear similarities to the fictional world created by Borges in the short story "Tlön, Uqbar, Orbis Tertius".

Some time ago I found the following article: Effects of remote, retroactive intercessory prayer on outcomes in patients with bloodstream infection: randomised controlled trial

The research concerned the influence of future intentions on the past. I began to reflect on this in the context of linear time, as some physical theories used to describe it. I believe that explaining this phenomenon using modern physics would be an extremely difficult task.

However, it seems to me that interpretations about parallel realities could be helpful here. I am very curious about your opinion and thank you all for participating in the discussion.

Some time ago I found the following article: Effects of remote, retroactive intercessory prayer on outcomes in patients with bloodstream infection: randomised controlled trial

The research concerned the influence of future intentions on the past. I began to reflect on this in the context of linear time, as some physical theories used to describe it. I believe that explaining this phenomenon using modern physics would be an extremely difficult task.

However, it seems to me that interpretations about parallel realities could be helpful here. I am very curious about your opinion and thank you all for participating in the discussion.
Back in my younger years, I was in a Catholic group for young people that was led by the son of the Deacon for our church. He was into the idea of praying for outcomes for things that had already happened and we as a group did once pray about an operation that had already happened by the time we met. My Catholic school assistant principal wife is not impressed by the idea even though I say but it was said by the son of a deacon.

Physics-wise, I could see it working for models where the current state includes past and future times. Then you could sort of have a Jungian synchronicity relationship of sorts between the operation in the past part of your state and the praying in the present part (and between the future praying part and the present operation part when the operation was in the present). With the future being open (and even the past), there are of course no guarantees no matter what is happening in the current state since you change states.

When I woke up, I remembered that I myself, especially as a child, had many memories of my supposed present life, but at the same time they were of situations that could not have happened. Even at that time, I was surprised by this phenomenon. These memories were a bit blurry, and I had time gaps as well. It was evening, I thought, but I was returning to morning that day or vice versa. As if my consciousness went back in time or traveled into the future faster than the consciousness of those around me.

Although young, you are an adult now, and one that is quite well adjusted to some harsh realities. Taking a cue from your first paragraph, I am thinking that the dream is about your insatisfaction with your job, or maybe occupation that it is not what you wished for in your earlier years, your education childhood, the university times. Dreams about childhood might mean that you tend to wish to return to a situation that would give you the ambient for a life free of worries and responsibilities. Blurry memories perhaps are issues that you might have encountered during your 'childhood' and integrated in your adult personality.

Life is posing hard and difficult problems for everyone these days, but the solutions are not to be found in parallel realities.

Back
Top Bottom