A soul in struggle

Εἰρήνη

Jedi Master
I am subscribed to this channel on youtube:

I don't know her personally, but this beautiful soul Carolin Nobles is an amazing musician, sound healer. I have learned from her youtube channel intuitive harp playing, native american flute and intuitive singing. She released 2 or 3 CD Albums on her website with peaceful beautiful music. She also creates amazing private healing music sessions - she uploaded one of them on her youtube channel.
She is a great artist - she paints drums. She is very sincere and doing what she is called to do.

The reason I am compelled to write about it here is her last 2 videos.
She explains that she is experiencing pressure to fit into the system. If she does not fit in and just follows her inspiration she will not have money to survive. It is hard for her to fit in to the government system and "get a job". She is not "fast paced" as "job people" are, but I think it is ok to follow inspiration, not the clock. I think it also has to do with people labeling her as incapable because of this. She is not a business-oriented person and perhaps does not know how to advertise amazing products she creates. I think if she follows the path of government support it will turn into a slippery slope of labeling and diagnoses to the point that she will start believing it. It will not serve her any good.

I think her amazing music creations deserve to be heard, and maybe our support can help her stay strong and continue serving humanity.
Stay strong, Carolin!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom