A question about UFOS

l apprenti de forgeron

The Living Force
Hello!
This post has been written before in the group in spanish, because is quite shameful to do it since recently I am beginning to participate in the forum. I expect to be able to find someone can guide me in this matter.
So what happens to me is that a several times I believe sincerely to have seen UFOS. Some were years ago. But in this summer were two times (wich I abstained to comment in the moment in the group in spanish), and the other day (after post for the first time in the forum) again. Always I achieved to begin to sleep again saying that perhaps he be a commercial or military airplane, or perhaps a helicopter to the ditance. But this time not. Really itself move when I looked at him. it shown and hide. While more fear gave me, and more counts gave me in that same instant that this did not be going to be able it to deny. And looks like that be able to know when I sought it with the view, and then
was shown (I was looking at the sky since a small window of my house. And All the UFOS that I saw, they were when
was alone ). Really it terrified me, and I began to pray with need to be able to protect me of that. He frightened me a lot because a thing is to read on the cases of others, but another very different one the at him pair to one
same. Because it is a reality that overflows me completely, and leaves me without defense, so that why i commenting it . That I know it for experience. In the summer, after the second sight, I was commented it to my couple crying and she minimized the fact and him not importance gave. In these moments I give me account what is worth the knowledge, because protects! There is any way to know if these in fact were UFOS, and if they were it, if they are sts 4d or 3d? I believe sts for sure! In the group in spanish they suggested the books of John Keel, and i'm gonna buy thouse.
I wanted to know if these experiences are common among the people of the forum (since I believe that is not somewhat good) or is not like that at all.
Sorry, i know this is somthing private, but i don find eny person to talk about this in the "exterior world". Any orientation hat can give me to protect me of that, I will thank it.
Greetings to all.

l apprenti de forgeron said:
Hello!
This post has been written before in the group in spanish, because is quite shameful to do it since recently I am beginning to participate in the forum. I expect to be able to find someone can guide me in this matter.
So what happens to me is that a several times I believe sincerely to have seen UFOS. Some were years ago. But in this summer were two times (wich I abstained to comment in the moment in the group in spanish), and the other day (after post for the first time in the forum) again. Always I achieved to begin to sleep again saying that perhaps he be a commercial or military airplane, or perhaps a helicopter to the ditance.

I think it might be worthwhile to ask yourself why you think that questioning your own assumptions is 'beginning to sleep again' - what if these things were military airplanes or helicoptors? What if the dream is imagining that they are more than that? I'm not saying that is the case, but we must question everything.

apprenti said:
But this time not. Really itself move when I looked at him. it shown and hide. While more fear gave me, and more counts gave me in that same instant that this did not be going to be able it to deny. And looks like that be able to know when I sought it with the view, and then
was shown (I was looking at the sky since a small window of my house. And All the UFOS that I saw, they were when
was alone ). Really it terrified me, and I began to pray with need to be able to protect me of that. He frightened me a lot because a thing is to read on the cases of others, but another very different one the at him pair to one
same. Because it is a reality that overflows me completely, and leaves me without defense, so that why i commenting it . That I know it for experience. In the summer, after the second sight, I was commented it to my couple crying and she minimized the fact and him not importance gave. In these moments I give me account what is worth the knowledge, because protects! There is any way to know if these in fact were UFOS, and if they were it, if they are sts 4d or 3d? I believe sts for sure! In the group in spanish they suggested the books of John Keel, and i'm gonna buy thouse.

I strongly suggest that you read the books of John Keel.
Why will you not buy those when they can explain your experience????????

apprenti said:
I wanted to know if these experiences are common among the people of the forum (since I believe that is not somewhat good) or is not like that at all.
Sorry, i know this is somthing private, but i don find eny person to talk about this in the "exterior world". Any orientation hat can give me to protect me of that, I will thank it.
Greetings to all.

If you sincerely want protection, then you need knowledge. If you are unwilling to read the books suggested to you, then you are not searching for knowledge, you are searching for something else. Something we cannot help you with. I would suggest reading all of Keel's books, as well as Laura's High Strangeness and Richard Dolan's works for a more 'historical' viewpoint. It sounds like you need to work on removing the subjectivity from your thinking and that takes knowledge.

l apprenti de forgeron said:
I wanted to know if these experiences are common among the people of the forum...

Hi l apprenti de forgeron. Welcome to the forum.

I have never seen a UFO. If I have, I don't remember it. Sometimes I think I see other things like shadows or flashes of movement around me or in the air. I figure there are other entities all around us going about their business on their own frequencies, but I really don't know that to be true. For some reason, it doesn't bother me, probably because I sense that there's so much more to existence around us than what our 3D eyes can see, and it is not all threatening.

Here's an interesting (partial) book by John Keel that can be read online:

"The complete guide to mysterious beings" By John A. Keel

Book overview:
A comprehensive encyclopedia of the unexplained, with incredible eyewitness accounts of strange creatures from around the globe.

Including:
Angles and Demons; The Mothman; Dinosaurs that still roam the earth; Bigfoot, the Abominable Snowman, and other hairy monsters; A real-life land of the giants;
The Loch Ness monster, the Silver Lake Sea Serpent, and other lake creatures; Dragons;
Giant Flying Snakes; Carnivorous Plants from outer space; Unidentified submarine objects;
Aliens, bedroom invaders, and cattle rustlers from the skies; The Grinning Man; Green men, Leprechauns, and other little people;Vampires and Werewolves and much more....

_http://books.google.com/books?id=W70fz8tgWqkC&dq=John+A+Keel&printsec=frontcover&source=an&hl=en&ei=0LN3StLRIsj7tgeqm9iWCQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=10#v=onepage&q=&f=false

anart said:
I think it might be worthwhile to ask yourself why you think that questioning your own assumptions is 'beginning to sleep again' - what if these things were military airplanes or helicoptors? What if the dream is imagining that they are more than that? I'm not saying that is the case, but we must question everything.

Hi anart.
Excuses if my previous message was confused. Perhaps me explain not well or clearly.
I had considered that were helicopters, etc. that way I thought about the summer after the sights. And that was the conclusion to I arrived at the moment. Was simple human machines. Therefore me did not I worry or I frightened, did neither I interest in seeking more information on the theme.

anart said:
I strongly suggest that you read the books of John Keel.
Why will you not buy those when they can explain your experience????????
If you sincerely want protection, then you need knowledge. If you are unwilling to read the books suggested to you, then you are not searching for knowledge, you are searching for something else. Something we cannot help you with. I would suggest reading all of Keel's books, as well as Laura's High Strangeness and Richard Dolan's works for a more 'historical' viewpoint. It sounds like you need to work on removing the subjectivity from your thinking and that takes knowledge.

No. Again, Perhaps me explain not well. In the summer I saw what would be able to have been or not UFOS, but I finished thinking that they were not it. Some days ago I had another sight, then was that I wrote what happened in the group in Spanish. So then they suggested me the books of John Keel. I do not have informations of his books neither his importance (only I saw the movie of "The Mothman Prophecies"), never I listened nothing of this author. I really gonna buy the books. If them did not before, thats happens because only a few days before recommended me the books. And I repeat that I commented these experiences in the group in Spanish because went it sufficient rare to frighten me (that is to say, a lot more than the first times) in spite of how much Embarrassed me at the same time...On the other hand continues being certain that I have to clean me of many subjectivities! Him do not I deny, I see him all the time in my actions, in my emotions, in my relations, in my thoughts. And obvious I need aid of other to work those things, because many of the lies that surround me they are me very family, some I cannot see them, still.
Thanks by the recommendations anart. I am going to read "The Mothman Prophecies" and "Operation Trojan Horse" (recommended by Gaby too). And already I offered me to correct the version in Spanish of "High Strangeness" when being translated. and then, the books of Dolan (but I believe that they are not available in Spanish. So I need to progress a lot in my English :) )

Buddy said:
Hi l apprenti de forgeron. Welcome to the forum.

Hi and thank you Buddy! :)

Buddy said:
I have never seen a UFO. If I have, I don't remember it. Sometimes I think I see other things like shadows or flashes of movement around me or in the air. I figure there are other entities all around us going about their business on their own frequencies, but I really don't know that to be true. For some reason, it doesn't bother me, probably because I sense that there's so much more to existence around us than what our 3D eyes can see, and it is not all threatening.

My attitude with regard to these themes is very similar to yours. In general I do not live with terror to "the forces of the entropy", except this last fact. And that perhaps it is because never I felt threatened. So I already took note of how I do react when I feel threatened! That type of things they are remote in my life (or as I understand my life up to now) can carry me to confirm that really I am not so free like thought. Or as real as thought. Because if that thing (be what be) Can be interfered in my private life, is really a good shock to the psychological construction that i have built in my referring life to what can or can not to be, to What I consider that or not to be real. And above all, on the state of protection that suppose to have! And it can be very probable that what I consider real, be not more than a part infinestimal of what in truth is real.

Buddy said:
Here's an interesting (partial) book by John Keel that can be read online:

"The complete guide to mysterious beings" By John A. Keel

Many thanks by passing me that data! :)

Back
Top Bottom