A question about ‘A’ and ‘B’ influences.

Andrey

Jedi
Hello. I’ve been reading up on some fourth way related literature and the general consensus is that ‘a’ influences are those that are sourced from the mechanical influences of our earthly reality. Things like world events, politics, sports, etc., and that ‘B’ influences are sourced from more conscious modes of being. Things like religious scriptures, occult or esoteric literature, ‘C’ influences, etc.

From what I have gathered while browsing this forum and related sites (correct me if I’m wrong) the definitions for A and B influences are somewhat different from what most fourth way material is teaching. A influences are considered “subjectivity” while B influences are considered “objectivity.” Some articles I read awhile back described B influences as “seeing the unseen.” These ideas seem quite different from the rest of fourth way material. For example this forum focuses quite a bit on world events and that got me wondering if that’s focusing on ‘A’ influences (according to traditional 4th way) but according to this forum’s definitions it is focusing on “objectivity” which is a “B” influence according to this forum (again please correct me if I’m wrong about something here.)

Therefore I would like to ask this forum what exactly are “A” “B” influences and if there is a difference in definitions between traditional fourth way literature and the general consensus definitions of this forum, what are they?

Thanks for reading.

Therefore I would like to ask this forum what exactly are “A” “B” influences and if there is a difference in definitions between traditional fourth way literature and the general consensus definitions of this forum, what are they?
For starters, you might look into the section in the CassWiki about A,B and C influences if you're not already familiar with it, and then go beyond that using the side bar as a guidance. There's plenty more to read there.

Alternatively, you could do a forum search with the search term Mouravieff and see what you get for results.

There's also a lot to find on the cassiopaea.org website - mainly a repository for articles by Laura - but it's a bit more difficult to navigate.

Think about it in terms of ‘boiling things down’.

Take a two beakers of water. One has salt dissolved into it, the other one is just water. To the naked eye, they both look the same, and at this stage we might think they’re both A influences since we just don’t know.

But if we put them both over Bunsen burners and evaporate the water, we’ll find that one leaves nothing behind, while the other leaves salt.

This is how we determine whether things contain any ‘substance’ or not, like is something in the news just fluff and distraction, is it something important that has been spun in a way to divert the real truth, is it something that has been played down that actually is important to know about.

So in terms of whether things like world events are just A influences, or whether they might contain something more ‘real’, it all comes down to how you ‘boil it down’, so to speak.

I don’t know that there’s necessarily a difference between the way these ideas are presented in fourth way literature, and the way they’re discussed here on the forum. I’d say maybe it’s just a matter of how we interpret the fourth way literature itself. Ironically, the fourth way literature too must have this process applied to it as it was, after all, produced by people who were flawed in their own ways and had their their own agendas.

Hello. I’ve been reading up on some fourth way related literature and the general consensus is that ‘a’ influences are those that are sourced from the mechanical influences of our earthly reality. Things like world events, politics, sports, etc., and that ‘B’ influences are sourced from more conscious modes of being. Things like religious scriptures, occult or esoteric literature, ‘C’ influences, etc.

From what I have gathered while browsing this forum and related sites (correct me if I’m wrong) the definitions for A and B influences are somewhat different from what most fourth way material is teaching. A influences are considered “subjectivity” while B influences are considered “objectivity.” Some articles I read awhile back described B influences as “seeing the unseen.” These ideas seem quite different from the rest of fourth way material. For example this forum focuses quite a bit on world events and that got me wondering if that’s focusing on ‘A’ influences (according to traditional 4th way) but according to this forum’s definitions it is focusing on “objectivity” which is a “B” influence according to this forum (again please correct me if I’m wrong about something here.)

Thanks for reading.
From my study A influences lead one more where in terms of the work and B influences CAN or MAY lead one to C influences and C influences are universal truths/the Devine/ what have you.

To put it in practical 2021 terms
A = commercials billboards ads people’s opinions
B = definicians facts true events symbolism true records history
C = your lucky if you come in contact with a C influence it’s the one

Back
Top Bottom