A New World - Whitley Strieber

Pearce

Jedi Master
I just finished Strieber's latest book A New World which was published in November 2019. I figured why not and it was only $15.

Well, I'm underwhelmed to say the least. I don't for a minute doubt his experiences, but I do highly doubt his interpretation of them. But as it is his journey and I've no first-hand knowledge of the exact experiences he describes, I cannot fully state that his interpretation is incorrect. I can say that I've had a few experiences similar in ways to some of what he describes, and both my own, and nearly every story he recounts in the book, left me feeling very invaded and was not by any stretch of the imagination a pleasant experience, even if later on it could be said to have been a springboard to events that did have beneficial outcomes.

Essentially though, the first half of the book gives the impression that Strieber possibly has symptoms of Stockholm Syndrome. He repeatedly describes events that send off his alarm bells and for a while does have his defenses up, but at the same time seems to be describing how great they are and that even though there's a lot of terror involved in the interactions, that it's actually a good thing.

He describes in not much detail, (a recurring theme throughout the book) the night he received his implant, and how he fought back and forth with wanting to remove it, but now has come to love it even if he thinks it isn't there any longer because it dissolved or something. He also says he's going to tell more about who the people were that broke into his home to do so, but he never really gets back to them in a meaningful way.

What he does spend a lot of time on is that he thinks his wife Anne, who passed away in 2015, is on the other end of the device communicating with him from the other side. He describes the effects of the implant as "a slit" opening in his right eye that allows words and symbols to race past sometimes giving him insights and sometimes really providing nothing as the words move too fast to read.

The second half of the book takes a different flavor as he seems to begin questioning where all of this leads in a much more serious manner. He still posits that the experiences have been overwhelmingly positive in their effects, if not in their approach, and repeats himself many times saying that he is under pressure from them to finish this book which is supposed to serve as inspiration to others to not be afraid of the methods of their communication or contact.

That was a big theme throughout the whole book actually, the time factor, namely that there wasn't much time left and that he was sensing these visitors were becoming unhappy with his progress or ability to uphold his end of the promise in saying that he could do what he said he could do, which is I assume writing books in their favor. Like I said, I don't doubt that these experiences happened as he said, I guess what stands out to me about the time issue is that if he is being directed, then what we can sense elsewhere in the body politics and other world issues, that of desperation among those in power, well all of this could be like the C's say - an effect of the wave.

However, if his purpose with this book was to lessen the fear of contact, I'm afraid from my perspective the opposite was true, because like I said before all of his descriptions left me with a sense of feeling invaded and those are not the type of contacts that I wish to pursue, especially with entities that I cannot see or understand. I was also put off by the way the stories lacked detail and just ended with no additional commentary in most cases.

Why Whitley, when you awoke to something "other" in your bed, touching your genitals, would you not only leave out any commentary on how that affected your emotional state of mind; why would you advocate that pursuing contact with an entity like that would be sensible? We don't, when healthy, stay in contact with rapists or someone who has violated us as such on Earth, so why would it make sense to cozy up to an interstellar one??

And when another version of you at best, or another interstellar lowlife at worst, follows you across the country and homoerotically violates your mind, what part of that experience is the part I'm supposed to say "yeah I'm down for that." I mean, I like to think I'm open minded but sheesh!

This was my first Strieber book so all of these points could be a recurring theme with his writing style, but I was like "damn dude finish a thought!" 🤣

With all that said, he does end on a note I can agree with, which is we need more transparency in our search, more open dialogue among people, and as much information we can gain about them, which gee I just wish everyone would read Laura's work. It's truly the most comprehensive work I've ever encountered about what's going on out there. SpaceFarm101 is the most logical answer in my mind, as above so below, everyone and everything in this physical universe is scared and hungry; scared of being hungry. Don Juan said it best when he said that we have the predator's mind and that our food insecurity is their food insecurity. We build farms so we don't go hungry. So do they.

Cs information about Whitley Strieber is very interesting.

December 31, 1994

Q: (L) What is the energy fueling Whitley Strieber and his work?

A: Grays.

Q: (L) He is an agent of the Grays?

A: No. Instrument of the Grays.

Q: (T) So, all his writing is compromised by the Grays?

A: Influenced by them.

Q: (T) Well, he says that, too. (L) Well, he now thinks he has learned how to be a companion of God through these experiences.

A: Wolfen reflects Lizzie reality

I just finished Strieber's latest book A New World which was published in November 2019. I figured why not and it was only $15.
[...]. It's truly the most comprehensive work I've ever encountered about what's going on out there. SpaceFarm101 is the most logical answer in my mind, as above so below, everyone and everything in this physical universe is scared and hungry; scared of being hungry. Don Juan said it best when he said that we have the predator's mind and that our food insecurity is their food insecurity. We build farms so we don't go hungry. So do they.
Man, this is THE Absolute BEST Strieber Book review I have ever read! :clap:
I have read several of his books, and you have summed up the W Strieber experience very well, in my opinion.
Well done, Thank you.

Cs information about Whitley Strieber is very interesting.

Yes and it is very evident he has deluded himself into thinking these things are good. He's right when he says it's a big universe out there and that we need to be diligent in determining if it's all a trap, but every story he told gave me chills so I'm not sure by what metric he's measuring his diligence with.

In any event, I mentioned in another thread that I made a large book order after a dream that made me realize I want access to the topics we discuss on the forum in the event the grid goes out or something similar. Upon realizing it's been a bit since I sat down with an actual book, not a screen, I made sure to order several UFO related books to help me ease back into reading hard words on paper since I really enjoy the topic.

In that genre I bought several John Keel books, as well as a few Graham Hancock books and a small Richard Dolan lecture turned book, and then like I said I saw this book on Amazon for like 15$ but boy what a chuckle it turned out to be. But also kind of chilling if even half the things he says are true.

Man, this is THE Absolute BEST Strieber Book review I have ever read! :clap:
I have read several of his books, and you have summed up the W Strieber experience very well, in my opinion.
Well done, Thank you.

Haha thank you! It was an interesting read for sure, if not slightly frustrating at times where the obvious is very obviously being missed by Strieber, as he makes some very large leaps of assumption about the "visitors" motives and intent.

Also, the way that my message appears quoted in your reply leads to the impression that my statement

"It's truly the most comprehensive work I've ever encountered about what's going on out there. SpaceFarm101 is the most logical answer in my mind, as above so below, everyone and everything in this physical universe is scared and hungry; scared of being hungry. Don Juan said it best when he said that we have the predator's mind and that our food insecurity is their food insecurity. We build farms so we don't go hungry. So do they."

was in reference to Strieber's book, when it is actually in reference to Laura's work, and what she has helped clarify from other resources I have read, and not in reference to this book by Strieber which, in my opinion, is only helpful if you already know a lot about what you're looking at. I just wanted to clarify that just in case anyone who reads the thread doesn't get confused 😊

So on that note thank you Laura and everyone involved in helping write or publish your work. It's becoming clearer every day what a true blessing it is 🙏🏻 Don't know if you'll read this thread but thank you!

Laura discusses Whitley Strieber a bit in The Wave series. In the chapter, "Let the Games Begin", she says:

Whitty Rides Again
Strieber’s Memory Conveniently Fails Him In Hale-Bopp Tale – Whitley Strieber’s ‘Journal’…an egregious corruption of reality Comment: This is worth a look simply for the disinfo factor. We have reported several times in the past that it really looks like Whitley and the Gang are running COINTELPRO on the public by creating a smoke and mirrors show around the alien reality. This article points out that Whitley is closely associated with Courtney Brown and Prudence Calabrese, two others that we have suspected, the C’s have identified Brown clearly as an “agent” and Whitley and Art Bell as well. Whenever you find connections to that “remote viewing gang,” you can bet there’s some alphabet soup guys under the covers.

She does bring him up throughout her series and it's quite interesting.

My last Strieber book was The Super Natural: A New Vision, I was pleasantly surprised by the process of "doubt" he goes through. It's not total skepticism but he does seem to entertain other interpretations and respond to some criticisms, etc. He's grown a lot.

There was one thing he brought up, I thought maybe is close to the truth. It was that the reality or world of the visitors, which my understanding is what we've come to know as 4D, is one where the inhabitants only see the essence of an object, such as an apple, and they see all the potentialities of that apple, but they never see the apple so to speak. Where we see the collapsing of all other possibilities into one chosen expression at the moment of measurement, they only see the essence behind the thing, and this gives us a "definiteness" to our reality that they long for. I'm paraphrasing a little but that was the gist. I think he calls this the external vs internal perception or something similar.

Unfortunately the only reason behind their interaction with us he can come up with, or rationalize with, is that they long for these experiences, these memories, and he even outright states in one point that by allowing them in and allowing them to "partake" in these experiences along with us, ie draining these energies from us, then upon consumption they are able to somehow vicariously live through us, and that there's "no need for fear because they will only eat what part of ourselves we discard or forget about." His words there and boy has he been sold the snake oil!

I get the sense he's picking up on some truths about things but totally misinterpreting them even though he's somewhat describing things about them semi-accurately. There's nothing in this book that we don't already know, and we have access to others who have described it much more accurately OSIT.

The only benefit may come in seeing how someone can interpret something that should be rather obvious in a detrimental way, but in this book alone he leaves a lot of gaps in the stories, so you really can't even follow a step by step to see how he arrived at such a badly placed conclusion.

Edit: misspelling

Edit Post thought: I mentioned throughout the book he talks of how the visitors were getting impatient and upset with him, well, I feel that if this book was the best effort he had left to convert others, it fell short by a long shot and now I could imagine the visitors must be rather angry with him. Maybe a well-fare check on good ol' Whitley is in order? 😅 I jest and apologize for my probably misplaced humor

I wanted to mention a book critiquing Whitley Strieber, which I've been meaning to read for some time now: it's Prisoner of Infinity, whose author, Jasun Horsely, is someone I've read before whose podcast I've listened to for a number of years now.

Horsely has a subtle, analytical mind, and brings a highly attuned psychological perspective -- most especially having to do with the dissociative effects of childhood trauma -- to all the subjects he tackles. It's an intensely personal lens he's utilizing based on his own life experience. In fact, Horsely was once extremely influenced by Strieber, and, just as Horsely writes about elsewhere concerning Aleister Crowley (another figure Horsely was once deeply, psychologically enmeshed with), each such critique of his constitutes a further freeing of the traumatized psyche from its imprisonment by all manner of psycho-social programming and indoctrination.

Here's part of a synopsis of his Strieber book:

"Using UFOs and the work of 'experiencer' Whitley Strieber as its departure point, Prisoner of Infinity explores how beliefs are created and perceptions are managed in the face of the inexplicably complex forces of our existence. While keeping the question of a nonhuman and/or paranormal element open, the book maps how all-too-human agendas (such as the CIA's MK Ultra program) have co-opted the ancient psychological process of myth-making, giving rise to dissociative Hollywood versions of reality..."

"Through an exacting and enlivening process of social, cultural and psychological examination and excavation, Prisoner of Infinity uncovers the most deeply buried treasure of all. The original, uncredited author of all mystery and meaning: the human soul."

I just ordered the book, and will report back once I've read it. It seems to me it would complement Laura's criticisms of Strieber as well.

I wanted to mention a book critiquing Whitley Strieber, which I've been meaning to read for some time now: it's Prisoner of Infinity, whose author, Jasun Horsely, is someone I've read before whose podcast I've listened to for a number of years now.

Horsely has a subtle, analytical mind, and brings a highly attuned psychological perspective -- most especially having to do with the dissociative effects of childhood trauma -- to all the subjects he tackles. It's an intensely personal lens he's utilizing based on his own life experience. In fact, Horsely was once extremely influenced by Strieber, and, just as Horsely writes about elsewhere concerning Aleister Crowley (another figure Horsely was once deeply, psychologically enmeshed with), each such critique of his constitutes a further freeing of the traumatized psyche from its imprisonment by all manner of psycho-social programming and indoctrination.

Here's part of a synopsis of his Strieber book:

"Using UFOs and the work of 'experiencer' Whitley Strieber as its departure point, Prisoner of Infinity explores how beliefs are created and perceptions are managed in the face of the inexplicably complex forces of our existence. While keeping the question of a nonhuman and/or paranormal element open, the book maps how all-too-human agendas (such as the CIA's MK Ultra program) have co-opted the ancient psychological process of myth-making, giving rise to dissociative Hollywood versions of reality..."

"Through an exacting and enlivening process of social, cultural and psychological examination and excavation, Prisoner of Infinity uncovers the most deeply buried treasure of all. The original, uncredited author of all mystery and meaning: the human soul."

I just ordered the book, and will report back once I've read it. It seems to me it would complement Laura's criticisms of Strieber as well.
Correction: that's Jasun Horsley.

Back
Top Bottom