A miss for the C's?

I've been reading C's material for more than 12 years, have reread it twice, now am about to do it a third time, so I'm well aware of the doozies they had: when it came to diet, or information about Jesus Christ. Those are the two I can think of off the top of my head, but I'm sure there are more. Given that, it's surprising that no one has started a thread about their failed predictions yet, if this community is about seeing "reality as it is" and not as we want it to be.

So you have read the C's material twice and you are probably aware they have estimated their own accuracy at 72% (please correct me if I'm wrong) due to certain influences during the transmissions.

If you consider the scope of the material and the fact that there are only two or three inaccuracies to be found then I would consider this to be a magnificient track record.

I think I remember which 'doozy' you mean, the 'green leafy vegetables' - and considering the Jesus story, Laura might have stopped the communication if she had been told at the time that there 'was no Jesus'.
I think they told her about 'Jesus' out of consideration and 'desperation'. ;-)

I would still reject the idea about 'Trump's win' being a miss until Joe Biden is sitting in the White House, apart from the fact that Trump has won the election nonetheless.

Another thing that amazes me is that after having read and absorbed the sessions material you would come up with a thread 'A miss for the C's' - was that what impressed you the most?

I've been reading C's material for more than 12 years, have reread it twice, now am about to do it a third time, so I'm well aware of the doozies they had: when it came to diet, or information about Jesus Christ.
Well, in terms of the supposed 'doozies' in relation to the information about Jesus from the C's, you might find this post of mine worth looking at (the Stainton Moses quote and the two C's quotes), since it may give you a better appreciation of the 'higher sphere's' interacting with those here in 3D they are in contact with and also channeling in general. And all three are in direction relation to the material given in the earlier sessions about Jesus that a person could point to as a miss.

If you come into channeling experiments with assumptions and entrenched beliefs, and also it would seem in real life, then it seems if the source you are talking to, if they are a possible STO source, are not going to abridge your free will and also work with what is present in the person, in terms of knowledge, beliefs and assumptions, if that person has a sincere drive and quest for the truth. It is nuanced, imo, and not necessarily as black and white as saying it was a miss. FWIW

edits: for grammar and clarity

Last edited:
I've been reading C's material for more than 12 years, have reread it twice, now am about to do it a third time, so I'm well aware of the doozies they had: when it came to diet, or information about Jesus Christ. Those are the two I can think of off the top of my head, but I'm sure there are more. Given that, it's surprising that no one has started a thread about their failed predictions yet, if this community is about seeing "reality as it is" and not as we want it to be.
You think those were mistakes? I think those were very deliberate and intentional. Garbage in, garbage out.

I've noticed that sometimes they are doing what looks like poking at people's expectations to get them going into a certain direction, where ultimately those expectations turn out to be a lie and people have to rethink everything.

Or to put it bluntly: sometimes they lie so we discover the truth about ourselves.
So all of this "hit-or-miss" thing is pointless, because their goal isn't about being accurate.

Trump won the election (received the most votes)
Where is the evidence for that? Trump lost the popular vote. He lost the popular vote in 2016 also. To say otherwise is just wishful thinking.

Given the left wing leaning of MSM, all the Late Night Shows, comedians, movie industry and so on, doesn't it seem obvious that the (slim) majority of the population would be shepherded into voting democrat? There's just no need to rig an election when you have that much air time and control of the narrative. Why risk organising a conspiracy of hundreds (?) of people - any one of whom could have a crisis of conscience, or make a mistake and blow the game at any time before/during/after - if you don't have to?

The judiciary however, is traditionally conservative and was becoming even more so as Trump apparently managed to put 234 judges in place. Surely some evidence of electoral fraud would have stood up to scrutiny in that sympathetic environment - given how much of it there allegedly was?

Last edited:
Where is the evidence for that? Trump lost the popular vote. He lost the popular vote in 2016 also. To say otherwise is just wishful thinking.

Given the left wing leaning of MSM, all the Late Night Shows, comedians, movie industry and so on, doesn't it seem obvious that the (slim) majority of the population would be shepherded into voting democrat? There's just no need to rig an election when you have that much air time and control of the narrative. Why risk organising a conspiracy of hundreds (?) of people - any one of whom could have a crisis of conscience, or make a mistake and blow the game at any time before/during/after - if you don't have to?

If you actually believe what you have written above, I just don't know what to say. Just jaw dropping.:jawdrop:

I've thought a lot about the "George Bush" answer over the years since it was given. It struck me at the time that there was a hidden message though, for the life of me, I can't figure what it was. It strictly material/real world terms, it was wrong. But again, in strictly material/real world terms it could also be right if the implication was that a George Bush-like puppet was all we could ever expect again as president.

I also toyed with the idea that perhaps George Bush "died" during his term and was reanimated and replaced; or a clone, or some such thing. That was obviously the wilder direction my thoughts went. But, as we know, such things are possible though catching them out red-handed hasn't happened yet. Bush was notorious for his mangling of the language in an almost machine like way, so who knows?

As for the Jesus answers, based on what I have researched over the past dozen years, those answers weren't actually wrong; they were clues that were actually right in each context.

@TheSpoon, was that sarcasm or you have been holed up in a cave somewhere in the Pyrenees for the last few years? Or, someone hijacked your login to the forum?

Trump has had a lot of support from the working class which are still majority amongst the population of USA and we don’t need the C’s to tell us that. Its visible in plain sight if someone cares to engage their brain.

I'll add my spare 2 cents as an example of my past frustration because I can't see this thread taking off in the direction the author may have intended. Very soon before the 2020 Show began I was growing impatient and massively ate my words.

A: Now, we would like to say something of interest to all: Soon things in your realm will become very chaotic and strange. It will give chills to many. Be not alarmed! It will pass and there will be a new reality to explore. Cosmic forces will be displayed and there will be many searching for answers. Be prepared to give the help that is needed. Be together in love and peace. Goodbye.

To that, my response:

To revisit this final quote, I have to admit some frustration and perhaps this is better suited to the swamp - if moderators wish to move this comment elsewhere please do so. The references 'of interest to all', 'cosmic forces', 'many searching for answers', 'being prepared to give help that's needed'. Call me slow, but I would think anyone reading this material would be well aware of the potential cosmic forces and any multiple forms they might take. Personally it's accepted and expected, and I would think a number of others would also share a similar viewpoint. What purpose then do cryptic references have? A cryptic reference to the current virus is possible - but to anyone here who has read widely and regularly, it's nothing shocking or out of the blue. If dire times really are ahead, why not communicate the information as accurately as possible, based temporally on the most probable future?

My questions are partly rhetorical - I am not questioning the process of acquiring and communicating the information, but rather the information itself and the way it's being translated. From a cosmic, eternal perspective, dire and temporary futures are not really a thing, just an opinion from a personal and temporal viewpoint. I feel like if I'm experienced enough to understand the Easter Bunny isn't real and just folklore, I'm also experienced enough to understand real information versus sugar coated (cryptic) messages. If hearing that has the potential to influence our futures, then yes, bring it on. Why should we settle for negatively influenced futures only? If 'being prepared to give help that's needed' is a legitimate intention, what harm is there is being prepared with basic forewarning information that allows one to provide help in the most efficient and effective way possible?

There were multiple obvious references in the years prior that something big was coming, but I grew impatient. Dichotomizing a 'hit' or 'miss' response to C's predictions, I don't think is the appropriate way to interpret this information. A hit can be accounted for and box-ticked, or at least interpreted as a maybe. But a 'miss' is in the eye of the beholder - the information could be cryptic, the interpretation could be plain wrong or the timing could be delayed.

Perhaps a more appropriate title for this thread would be: "A miss for the C's? Member examples of misinterpretations" because I can personally say, been there, done that.

@TheSpoon, was that sarcasm or you have been holed up in a cave somewhere in the Pyrenees for the last few years? Or, someone hijacked your login to the forum?
Are those my only three options? I just see it differently than you do.

As I see it, the PTB are not going to leave something as important as a choice of government to chance. What we're looking at - in both the US and the UK - is an illusion of choice. Like it makes any difference to "controlling interests" whether the left or the right is in power. No of course it doesn't. The table is rigged wherever you put your chips. To think that one is good and the other side is bad is to fail to recognize the completeness of the trap we're in. On both sides, we have good people doing bad things for the right reasons and bad people doing good things for the wrong reasons and every combination therein. We are - on a daily basis and as a civilization - buying into the "divide and conquer" narrative that keeps us seeing "other", keeps us bickering outside and only finding community and comfort in our echo chamber silos of "like us". The Work as I see it, is to seek out what feels uncomfortable. What "It" doesn't like. Which is: seeing the validity in the point of view of the other side.

This sounds to me like trying to interpret what the C's said to fit what happened ... and to make it look like another hit for them ... yes, there is room for interpretation looking back, but the thread was clearly all about Trump specifically. But we will see.
Honestly, I do understand how it seems like there is room for interpretation on both sides.

Personally, I was disappointed after the final election results came out. I feel now, after having seen how the Capitol riots played out, and what's transpired since the elections, that I should have been able to see all this coming. I should have realized that even if Trump did win in terms of number of votes, that he would not be allowed to get re-elected by the corrupt political machinery. The extent and open brazenness of the steal was quite frankly, shocking and beyond expectations. And I guess, this naivety on my part is what has caused such great disappointment. I was blinded by my own ignorance about the capabilities of the corrupt elites. I should have anticipated all modes of attack, as the Cs say.

Further, it was also disappointing to realize that even Trump's legal team could not produce evidence worthy of being held up in the court, despite so many allegations of rampant voter fraud. They could not fight for him and uphold his legitimate win in the courts, which all the more makes one doubt whether Trump, in fact, did actually win. We could say that the team or the judges were compromised, but honestly, now I don't know what to make of all this anymore. And the fact that the Capitol protests were infiltrated and turned into riots by QAnon or Antifa or BLM based groups should have been anticipated as well.

Therefore, since the future is open, and there's always a chance of misinterpretation/bias in the transmission, for whatever reasons, I think this event is an excellent reminder that we should not get our hopes up either way. It may be good to ask Cs about what's coming, and they may be correct in the overall scheme of things. Given a long enough timeline, most of the high level predictions like an Ice Age, cometary bombardment, alien invasion may still take place. The Earth is bound to go through another Ice Age at some point in the future, because it is a cyclical phenomenon. Comets have struck the Earth and will do so again for sure. It's not a question of if but when, whether it will be within our lifetime or not.

This event has exposed a blind spot in my awareness and is therefore a great learning experience. It also shows the need to be very careful in reading the transcripts and the questions the Cs are replying to. The Cs do want to not violate our free will to experience these events, without prior knowledge, but at the same time try to perhaps pass on tidbits that may be of help. Personally, I find that it will be better to instead focus on seeing the world the way it is and to make up my mind about what will, or will not happen, based on what I see, and not invest too much in what the Cs say. I need to be aware but open at the same time, about what may happen. I need to realize that despite the benefit of the transmissions, things may still not go as per my expectations. And all this is just lessons.

Cheers.

My two cents to complete this thread a bit;-):

Q: (L) How can you be so sure it will fail?

A: Because we see it. We are able to see all, not just what we want to see. Their failing is that they see only what they want to see. In other words, it's the highest manifestation possible of that which you would refer to as wishful thinking. And, wishful thinking represented on the fourth level of density becomes reality for that level. You know how you wishfully think? Well, it isn't quite reality for you because you are on the third level, but if you are on the fourth level and you were to perform the same function, it would indeed be your awareness of reality. Therefore they cannot see what we can see since we serve others as opposed to self, and since we are on sixth level, we can see all that is at all points as is, not as we would want it to be.

Back
Top Bottom