A lot of Traffic re: WTC7 collapse & Controlled Demo of WTCs

Cyre2067

The Living Force
Just noticed this past week there's been a lot of myspace bulletin action related to demolition of the buildings, Marvin Bush, independent demo experts, etc. Anyone else notice this or is it just me?

Tryin to gauge public awareness via myspace bulletins really doesn't work. So i figured id ask my fellow forumites.

i posted something about this in another thread here, pointing out how interesting it was that now, following the 5th anniversary, there seems to be lots of legit information, documentations, films, ... coming forward all of the sudden, that even the MSM are airing more-or-less legit pieces about 9/11 and the possibility that it was not done by muslim "terrarists". is it a coincidence ?

Cyre said:
Tryin to gauge public awareness via myspace bulletins really doesn't work. So i figured id ask my fellow forumites.
Hehehe - trying to guage 'public awareness' via your fellow forumites isn't exactly realistic either - ~looks around for the general public~

However, it does seem that, at the very least, the idea that something is lacking in the official story does seem to be popping up more and more in the mainstream venue. I'm not sure that it really means anything is changing, or that it is being caused by anything more substantial than the five year anniversary.

The societal hypnosis is so deep - perhaps these mentions are merely mumbled comments in a fitful sleep?

Perhaps TPTB are using it as an indicator to see if there IS anyone awake out there...if there is a hue and cry from a large amount of the public sector they will know it's time to "tighten" up the screws and clamp down on us-or wave some enticement like low gas prices before our eyes to hypnotize us back into our comfortable little cocoon of complacency...

My pet theory is that we are entering into the phase where it is considered harmless to theorize about 911, the way it has been since the 1970s to theorize about the Kennedy assassination. Which may mean something else is coming and they don't care if conspiracy theorists spin theories about 911.

DonaldJHunt said:
My pet theory is that we are entering into the phase where it is considered harmless to theorize about 911, the way it has been since the 1970s to theorize about the Kennedy assassination. Which may mean something else is coming and they don't care if conspiracy theorists spin theories about 911.
It seems possible to me that at some level (maybe at the top of the PTB/Quorum or what-ever they're called) George Bush and his administration or indeed any person around the world is absolutely and utterly expendible. Even 'expendible' can be useful at times. If the end result desired by the PTB is the 'finer control of the population' and it hasn't been achieved yet, then they would absolutely do what it takes to achieve this. George Bush doesn't know what he is fighting. He's got some stupid idea that he is fighting 'terrorism', but he has merely been 'allowed' to do this because it is useful to the PTB at the moment.

The US administration, over the years has organised many terrible things and has found it remarkably easy to do in order to manipulate an outcome. In this case, I think they are in for a nasty surprise. They are the ones that are about to be manipulated.

Back
Top Bottom