A little story for your child (inner) with a little mouse

loreta

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I always love mice. I used to have a white rat that came with me everywhere, and love to be on my elbows. When I took the metro I put him on a little carrier. He was happy to come with me. Little mice make me feel happy and also childish. Enjoy this story if you think that mice are cute.

:cry:Oh, Loreta, this makes me sad! Why? I think mice are cute, too. But..... they come into my house (haven't discovered the entry point) from the field outside, and they chew into everything to get to food. I have had to play god with these cute little field mice. I have sent several to mouse heaven. So sad when I do it. I tried the alternative of sticky mouse pads, which catches them alive, but if I don't find it right away, they still die a slow, terrifying death. The ones I did find before they died, I took outside and gently removed them from the sticky paid into the field. But nature will take its course there, as hawks and snakes love mice. Nature always has its way.

:cry:Oh, Loreta, this makes me sad! Why? I think mice are cute, too. But..... they come into my house (haven't discovered the entry point) from the field outside, and they chew into everything to get to food. I have had to play god with these cute little field mice. I have sent several to mouse heaven. So sad when I do it. I tried the alternative of sticky mouse pads, which catches them alive, but if I don't find it right away, they still die a slow, terrifying death. The ones I did find before they died, I took outside and gently removed them from the sticky paid into the field. But nature will take its course there, as hawks and snakes love mice. Nature always has its way.
There are some cages to catch mice, you put a little piece of cheese, the mouse enters the cage and vlan! The door closes, and the mouse is trapped inside the cage. Then you bring the cage outside and liberated the little mouse. I did that when I had some mice in a house, some years ago.

I always know that I am a sort of angel for mice, because I will never kill a mouse, never. And mice know that. They are so... intelligent. ;-D

There are some cages to catch mice, you put a little piece of cheese, the mouse enters the cage and vlan! The door closes, and the mouse is trapped inside the cage. Then you bring the cage outside and liberated the little mouse. I did that when I had some mice in a house, some years ago.

I always know that I am a sort of angel for mice, because I will never kill a mouse, never. And mice know that. They are so... intelligent. ;-D
Thank you. I will try to find those. Lately, I have been trying little ultrasonic devices that plug into an outlet and are supposed to repel mice/bugs. But I will look for the little cages.

Back
Top Bottom