A Bizarre UNICEF Video Urging Kids To Accept Reptilian Aliens

Debra

Dagobah Resident
This was sent to me this morning. As I read it and watched the video, I had a strong sense of Deja vu, yet the date is April 29, 2020.
I then went to the Youtube page and there I saw the video has been up since Aug 21, 2015, which explains why the "Seen this before" feeling.
Interesting that it is being put out there again.

A Bizarre UNICEF Video Urging Kids To Accept Reptilian Aliens
Published on April 29, 2020

A video released in Chile by UNICEF has sparked controversy around the world.
In this video created and promoted by UNICEF (United Nations Children Fund) you can see how an alien child is integrated into a school
with human children.
1589126719617.png

As expected, this video shows how, at first, the alien child is mocked, but in the end after showing all his psychic abilities he is accepted by the other children. It should be noted that UNICEF has an agreement with one of the Vatican-owned organizations. This organization is called the “Scholas Occurrentes Initiative” and is founded by Pope Francis himself. The goal of this organization is to radically change the way children around the world are educated.
1589126778004.png

Is this video proof that the Vatican and UNICEF are trying to prepare the collective mind so that the human race can more easily accept possible contact with an alien race? Watch the following video and see for yourself:

Original Source: A Bizarre UNICEF Video Urging Kids To Accept Reptilian Aliens

As expected, this video shows how, at first, the alien child is mocked, but in the end after showing all his psychic abilities he is accepted by the other children. It should be noted that UNICEF has an agreement with one of the Vatican-owned organizations. This organization is called the “Scholas Occurrentes Initiative” and is founded by Pope Francis himself. The goal of this organization is to radically change the way children around the world are educated.
Interesting... All these gender neutrality, govt. enforcement, "don't hurt my feelings", drag queen stuff, gender changes based fleeting feelings are meant to be for this end? The kid's face reminded of main avatar movie character. So he shows some miracles and every body should accept it else you hurt kids feelings like in "Arresting the parents for saying Santa doesn't exist". Truly Bizarre times, but we are living through it. Don't say that or ask questions, you will become "tin foiled conspiracy nut case".

The alien 'movement' in the Vatican started in 2008 when the head of the Vatican Observatory, Fr Gabriel Funes, also a Jesuit, gave an interview to the Vatican newspaper, L’Osservatore Romano. Funes made a series of startling statements about how extraterrestrial life is likely to be more ethically evolved than humans, and can be welcomed as brothers.

(Off topic but the Jesuits are highly suspect, according to many 'truthers'. Interesting Dr. Fauci of the CV-19 maddness, was educated by the Jesuits)

In was in 2014 or 2015 that Pope Francis gave a statement that it was ok for Catholics to believe in aliens and other inclusive talk in regards toward them. I grabbed a few articles for you guys which give more background on this....

Revolting. I couldn't make it all the way through that video before having to stop it.

Manipulative, sugarcoated heart-string pulling propaganda to make children accept predators and terraformers while repressing their own natural survival instincts.

The natives of North America were probably lulled at the beginning into believing, "We're all one big tribe! Our differences are our strength," etc. -Before they were dominated and replaced.

Different cultures are not always compatible. If you are going to merge two of them in good faith, it takes time, negotiation and compromises. And each party has to be able to say, "Sorry, no," and walk away at any point in order for the process to be meaningful. Otherwise the merging isn't happening in good faith and is instead either an appropriation or an invasion.

Last edited:
The natives of North America were probably lulled at the beginning into believing, "We're all one big tribe! Our differences are our strength," etc. -Before they were dominated and replaced.

Actually, probably closer to our truth. Tribes would cooperate with the US government AGAINST their rivals, or to curry favor in preparation for US acts against rivals, staving off attacks on them. Not to imply the US upheld its treaties one way or the the other.

So, to extrapolate, if there are alien invaders, the "elites" are probably cooperating, in hopes they will be spared, and the aliens will make others their slaves. Nor should the elite assume their "treaties" would last either, but then again, we are stupid by nature.

Interestingly, tribes resisted formal schooling and education well into the 20th Century. Now it's universally worshiped by all races and colors around the world (except some hold-out warrior tribes in South America)

Very strange video but not surprised at all from Unicef, a OMG that hate children, as hypocrite as the little alien in the video that makes feel ugly the other children and shows his power at the end, after all, playing a trick. He is a magician, a charlatan, a black magician. The last message of Unicef, accept the difference in others and continue to give us money and continue to think we care of children when in fact we don't care at all about them and we play tricks like the little alien, on you.

Passive familiarity is a truly dangerous thing. We allow ourselves to be drip fed information which at first seems unbelievable and everyone reacts strongly against it. Gradually we are worn down and what was unbelievable becomes believable and no longer excites any reaction at all. It then seems like it has always been that way.

Some may recognise that things have changed radically and cast their minds back to what it was that we orginally reacted against, but the majority probably don't even think about it. It is only by comparing what was and what is now, that we can see the truth. The reality of mind control of the masses.

The image of these children, in that video, that rejected the alien is repulsive. That's the image, in a sort of way, of Unicef about children. That's a vision for them about children. There is no love, no compassion, no understanding in this video, no philosophy of Unicef about the children situation in this planet, Wow. I was against Unicef in general but now I am much more!

Back
Top Bottom