7th density

ELTE2307

Padawan Learner
Once arrived in 7th density, what appens ?
What are we suppose to do ?
What goal still to achieve ?
I mean: what I'm the most afraid of is getting bored.
I couldn't stand starting over all the process again and again because it has no sense to start over again and again
Any hint anyone ?

ELTE

I asked myself some of these questions in the past and I came to the conclusion that as we are now, we can not reply to them; our knowledge is so limited and distorted we can not grasp what is PERFECTION. Even if answers have been given to our questions, what will we do with them? Personnally, don't think they will be useful for us here in 3D. And who says we will start all the process again and again? If that is the case, there will always be a valid reason for it, the Creation/Creator being PERFECT: the key being to discover it and understand it osit. We just have to wait; when we'll have the required knowledge to be in 7D, there will be no question, all will be clear.
Just my opinion on it so far.
;DAm ready to change it in case pointed out to me to be Objectively incorrect ;D ;)

Edit: Sorry, didn't see that questions were for the Cs before posting.

ELTE2307 said:
I couldn't stand starting over all the process again and again because it has no sense to start over again and again
Any hint anyone ?

Hello Elte,

Do you think that 7D is anywhere like 3D ? that the sums of your fears would still be there with you ? I can't even imagine what 4D would be really like even if there are some clues in the transcripts.
The sufis said : None knows God but God
I think that the closer you get to the source of all things, existence is becoming more real, less of a reflection of true existence.

Tackling the lessons of 3D is already challenging enough imho ;)

From what I can gather you have to be there to know what happens. The 3rd density mind just can't grasp infinity. I also don't think it is important for the here and now. It's hard enough just trying to work out what 3rd density is about let alone 7th! FWIW it seems to be a sort of divide where a new octave begins. Ra talk a little about the 7th density and then the beginning of a new octave 8th density.

"Questioner: In the previous session you mentioned the light-bringers from the octave. Am I to understand that those who provide the light for the graduation are of an octave above the one we experience? Could you tell me more about these light-bringers, who they are, etc?

RA: I am Ra. This will be the last full query of this working. This octave density of which we have spoken is both omega and alpha, the spiritual mass of the infinite universes becoming one central sun or Creator once again. Then is born a new universe, a new infinity, a new Logos which incorporates all that the Creator has experienced of Itself. In this new octave there are also those who wander. We know very little across the boundary of octave except that these beings come to aid our octave in its Logos completion. Is there any brief query which you have at this time?"

I don't have time to look at all the quotes but if you are interested you can find the transcripts here:
_http://www.lawofone.info/
and search for "seventh" or "density"

I can't imagine you would begin again, say as a molecule on a piece of granite, but I do recall the C's saying something about those of the STS persuasion having to complete the cycle again as STO.

ELTE2307 said:
Any hint anyone ?

ELTE

These questions are answered in the Wave series. That's why we suggest that all new members read it.

Perceval,

I read the wave serie but as far as I remember, the C's said that it was an eternal reniewing (wich I suppose imply to start the process again and again)

ELTE

ELTE2307 said:
Perceval,

I read the wave serie but as far as I remember, the C's said that it was an eternal reniewing (wich I suppose imply to start the process again and again)

ELTE

I think this kind of reflects on the same issue as "what is 4th density like"? We cannot really comprehend until we get there (if we do). Not only is it so entirely different but so would we be so much different. I think a C's session said 7th was like big bang, One continuous cycling. I think our 3D thinking of getting bored or not wanting to do it again and again is just that - 3D thinking. What is the concept of again and again even mean on a seventh level? For all you know and for all I know each of us has done this endless times already. We must be pretty bored of it by now, yes?

Yeah Xman.
I suppose you'r right.
We live in a restrictive area and all we experience is 3d way of thinking.
Patience pays

Have mirth

ELTE

From the 941116 session:

Q: (L) Once again, are there any beings on 7th level?
A: Big bang.
Q: (L) Big bang is at 7th level?
A: Close enough.
Q: (L) So, when we all reach 7th level we will all blow up? We will all become one and it will all start all over again?
A: Close.
Q: (L) Well, that's not a pleasant thought!
A: Why? There is no time, you dwell there eternally. 7th is the light you see at death of the body.

To us the "dwell eternally" and "blow up" seem like two different things but perhaps from a "no time" 7th density all is one and one is all point of view, it's the same thing.

Here are some excerpts that might help you to not understand it.

Q: (L) How many levels of density are there?

A: 7

Q: (L) When you reach the seventh level, how would you describe that if 1st level is light?

A: 7th is core of existence.

Q: (L) Well, if seventh density is the core of existence, would that mean that 1st density is the outer edge of existence?

A: Base.

Q: (L) When one has reached 7th density, then what does one do?

A: When one reaches 7th all do.

Q: (L) Are there any beings on 7th level?

A: Time does not exist.

Q: (L) When light is transferred to electrical energy, does it actually change density?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Is it from 1st to 3rd when it becomes electricity?

Q: (L) Once again, are there any beings on 7th level?

A: Big bang.

Q: (L) Big bang is at 7th level?

A: Close enough.

Q: (L) So, when we all reach 7th level we will all blow up? We will all become one and it will all start all over again?

Q: (L) Well, that's not a pleasant thought!

A: Why? There is no time, you dwell there eternally. 7th is the light you see at death of the body.

Q: (L) So, when you die and leave the body, do you go to seventh level?

A: See it.

and

Q: (V) If we are on the 3rd density and you are working with us and we are striving to make 4th density, at the same time are you, at 6th density, striving to reach 7th?

Q: (T) Is helping us, helping you to reach 7th density? (V) Are there others at higher densities working with you as you are working with us?

A: No, we all reach 7th level together.

Q: (L) So, in other words, you guys are trying to bring us up and everybody else is coming up, and when all the pieces are back together, we then go to 7th, is that it?

Q: (T) So that is your purpose in helping us?

A: It's a natural process.

Q: (T) Will our function be, when we are at 6th density, to help others on 3rd, as you are doing?

A: Yes. We are you in the future.

Q: (T) When more than 50 per cent of the souls reach 6th density in preparation to go to 7th density, will all the rest of them automatically manifest into that density?

A: Not correct concept. You are using 3rd density "Brotherhood" inspired mathematical calculations and ideas.

Q: (J) So, there are no percentages involved in it. (T) So, we have to get every single soul up there. (V) I don't think it is as much that as that you can't apply 3rd density mathematics to that level. (T) Let's say a majority.

A: No. Still using 3rd density mathematics.

Q: (L) Okay, what criteria constitutes the means of this ultimate translation into 7th density?

A: The lessons completed.

Q: (J) Okay. (T) When all the souls transition to 7th density, will all the souls be integrated into one soul?

Q: (T) So that is why we have to get everybody, because we all become one on 7th density. (D) What will we then do to change the game and make it interesting again?

A: Don't have to "do" anything, has, will, is!!!
and

Q: Next question: How does one determine if they are channeling a 3rd density dead dude, or a higher density being?

A: Corrections and clarifications needed: "Dead Dudes" are 5th density beings. Either they are stuck in 3rd density, or they are communicating from 5th density, not 3rd density!! They are not 3rd density! 1st density includes all physical matter below the level of consciousness. 6th density is uniform in the level pattern of lightness, as there is complete balance on this density level, and the lightness is represented as knowledge. 7th density is union with the one... it is timeless in every sense of the word, as its "essence" radiates through all that exists in all possible awareness realms. The light one sees at the termination of each conscious physical manifestation is the union, itself. Remember, 4th density is the first that includes variable physicality!! Ponder this carefully!!! And, remember, there is only one "God," and that the creator includes all that is created and vice versa!

and
Q: (L) You have said that the heat I feel is a "growing of fibers" or a "bleed through" of the new reality, is that an effect that is happening in a gradual way? (T) It has to do with the approach of the wave...
(L) I don't quite know how to ask this...
A: Because you do not quite know how to understand the answers.
Q: (L) You have said that gravity is the binder of all reality.
Q: And now you talk about perception bonding.
A: Yes. Now, try to picture how gravity is the binder of all reality!!!
Q: (L) If gravity is the binder, is gravity consciousness?
A: Not exactly. Did you know that there is no "right" or "left" in 4th density through 7th density? If you can picture this exactly, then you may be able to understand the responses to all the questions you are asking. If not, best "give it a rest." Because it will only be productive learning when you ponder and reflect/review "later."

Thank's Bluelamp and Perceval.
It's just that it is disturbing for me to think that it will never stops.
Wait and see

ELTE

ELTE2307 said:

If this is causing discomfort, have you considered the possibility there could be something in your life that brings anxiety or stress over wondering when it will end? I don't know if that is the case, however, I've often found links between issues in my inner life and existential concerns.

ELTE2307 said:
Thank's Bluelamp and Perceval.
Wait and see

ELTE

Hi ELTE. I have a few subjective imaginings, but I think by the time we get to 7th Density, limiting concepts such as 'time' and 'boredom' won't exist for us. If they don't exist, then any 'problems' associated with them won't exist either, right?

How about an analogy of a 'long-awaited' family reunion, when all the knowledge of the Universe is shared among all the members simultaneously? Just an idea that I find anything but boring. :)

I hope so Buddy.
The fact is that I react as a 3d STS person. I suppose things will be all right once all the path accomplished.

ELTE

Back
Top Bottom