666 it's everywhere.

Hi Awerlord, I'm also seeing numbers. I see from 11:11 to 5:55 all the time, and not only in time but addresses and random videos. I began to see them about a year ago and am still going strong. There was a previous discussion that contained some interesting thoughts and ideas here http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,31361.msg619246.html#msg619246

Eulenspiegel said:
It is possible that you attribute emotional significance to the number 666, and therefore your subconscious mind directs your attention anywhere you find that number.

Following the above idea: Could it be a mesmerizing trigger for distraction? The more you notice it, the more power it has for you to do so. The danger is in the distraction. You see it, you pay attention to it, you briefly think about it. Whatever else is going on does not have your full attention.

My new telephone operator in France is called "Free". Its owner Xavier Niel is a mania of media and communications. He is 48 years old. Its financial ascenssion is meteoric. To access my voice mail, I have to do the 666.
yes, he calls it "free" and this is already a conscious misleader: it is not free
the same for "excel" in which i found nothing excellent.
and the synchronisms that lead us to see 666 are on the rise.
even "fridays for future" are a hidden fff=666

the article below makes a link between the 2 horses that ran wild in london, the big ben anomaly and 666, which is the reason i bring it to your attention.
What if 666 only relates to the elements of carbon and the associated carbon based life forms?

What if 666 only relates to the elements of carbon and the associated carbon based life forms?
since all life is carbon based, and since 666 is the number of man, this hypothesis is not stupid. it could then relate to the future of man when it was made at this time, as the atomic number of c was an unknown parameter at that time...

Back
Top Bottom