5G Frequency and Pathogens.

Bluegazer

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
5G Frequency and Pathogens.

I don't know where in the forum to start this topic, so I start it in this section. To the moderators, if you know where to put it, I thank you in advance.

Well, I had commented something at the beginning in the other topic:

Let's get started. We already know that the 5G system is based on the millimeter wave frequency system or mmWave. These frequencies can range from 30 to 300 Ghz.

Millimeter waves propagate solely by line-of-sight paths. They are not reflected by the ionosphere nor do they travel along the Earth as ground waves as lower frequency radio waves do. At typical power densities they are blocked by building walls and suffer significant attenuation passing through foliage. Absorption by atmospheric gases is a significant factor throughout the band and increases with frequency. However, it is maximum at a few specific absorption lines, mainly those of oxygen at 60 GHz and water vapor at 24 GHz and 184 GHz. At frequencies in the "windows" between these absorption peaks, millimeter waves have much less atmospheric attenuation and greater range, so many applications use these frequencies. Millimeter wavelengths are the same order of size as raindrops, so precipitation causes additional attenuation due to scattering (rain fade) as well as absorption. The high free space loss and atmospheric absorption limits useful propagation to a few kilometers. Thus, they are useful for densely packed communications networks such as personal area networks that improve spectrum utilization through frequency reuse.

This is to achieve increased transfer speeds and quality of communications, in addition to the number of devices that can access these services.

Without going into more detail the frequencies used have a wavelength of millimetres, that is: VERY ENERGETIC.

In the previous paragraph it is indicated that the oxygen is energized at 60Ghz. This is important because oxygen is already a highly reactive gas.

is the chemical element with the symbol O and atomic number 8. It is a member of the chalcogen group in the periodic table, a highly reactive nonmetal, and an oxidizing agent that readily forms oxides with most elements as well as with other compounds. By mass, oxygen is the third-most abundant element in the universe, after hydrogen and helium. At standard temperature and pressure, two atoms of the element bind to form dioxygen, a colorless and odorless diatomic gas with the formula O2.

Diatomic oxygen gas constitutes 20.8% of the Earth's atmosphere. As compounds including oxides, the element makes up almost half of the Earth's crust.

Dioxygen provides the energy released in combustion and aerobic cellular respiration.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxygen#cite_note-Schmidt-Rohr_20-4
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxygen#cite_note-Schmidt-Rohr_20-4

Del siguente articulo

COVID and a 5G connection? « Jon Rappoport's Blog

we read the following:

In this article, I have comments on 5G wireless technology—not as an all-inclusive explanation for “COVID”—but as a possible explanation for what several doctors are observing in some patients in New York and Italy.

What are they observing? Extreme shortness of breath, life threatening, but without the usual indicators of respiratory failure or failure of the lungs to operate. The lungs can operate. The patients are apparently suffering from straight oxygen deprivation. Lack of oxygen. As if they were suddenly thrust into high altitude.

Several doctors are saying these patients must be given oxygen through breathing ventilators—but not at high pressure, because that could damage the lungs and even cause death. Instead, the increase in oxygen must be gently accomplished.

For example, an ER doctor in Brooklyn has made a video in which he describes what he calls a new dire situation. His name is Cameron Kyle-Sidell. Watch the video and listen to what he says. He warns that incorrect use of breathing ventilators could be harming and killing patients.

https://www.youtube[dot]com/watch?v=1EWQPgF6-UQ

https://www.youtube[dot]com/watch?v=QWaq8HoEROU

In Italy, several doctors are asserting a very similar, or identical, situation: “Covid-19 Does Not Lead to a ‘Typical’ Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome,” by Luciano Gattinoni1, Silvia Coppola, Massimo Cressoni3, Mattia Busana, Davide Chiumello:

“However, the patients with Covid-19 pneumonia…present an atypical form of the syndrome. Indeed, the primary characteristics we are observing (confirmed by colleagues in other hospitals), is the dissociation between their relatively well preserved lung mechanics and the severity of hypoxemia [abnormally low level of oxygen]…intubation [with breathing ventilators] should be prioritized to avoid excessive intrathoracic negative pressures and self-inflicted lung injury. After considering that, all we can do ventilating these patients is ‘buying time’ with minimum additional damage: the lowest possible PEEP [a method of ventilation in which airway pressure is maintained above atmospheric pressure] and gentle ventilation. We need to be patient.”

—Patients who aren’t suffering from respiratory failure, whose lungs are functioning, who are experiencing straight oxygen deprivation. What could explain that?

Here, from a 2001 rfglobalnet.com article, we may have a clue: “At the millimeter wave frequency of 60GHz, the absorption is very high, with 98 percent of the transmitted energy [from 5G waves] absorbed by atmospheric oxygen. While oxygen absorption at 60GHz severely limits range, it also eliminates interference between same frequency terminals.”

In other words, a) 60GHz is a very good frequency band for 5G transmissions, and b) nearly all of the 5G energy is absorbed by oxygen. Suppose that is also true for oxygen in the human body?

What would be the effects of 5G transmissions on the body? Could these waves distort oxygen and/or its uptake by hemoglobin, which carries this vital element to cells of the body? Could the impairment create a straight oxygen deprivation in the body—without structurally affecting the lungs themselves—creating the new condition described by the doctors I’ve cited above?

—Add to all this—the fact that 60GHz is an unlicensed frequency band, which means that telecomm companies can use it without paying very large fees they would pay for licensed bands.

Is 5G at 60GHz being deployed in New York, Italy, and Wuhan?

I should also add: these doctors ought to consider the use of hyperbaric oxygen chambers for their patients. The technicians, MDs, and researchers involved would need to be experts, and from what I’ve seen, not many are. Slap-dash formulaic use of hyperbaric oxygen won’t do. Harm could result. The apparatus itself is, of course, non-invasive.

Now, what's the connection with COVID-19?

It turns out that there IS a relationship between oxygen and viruses.
The following article

Oxygen and viruses: a breathing story | Microbiology Society

tells us about it:

The effect of oxygen on virus replication is complex, and the role of hypoxia-inducible factor 1α (HIF-1α) in the metabolism of virus-infected cells remains uncertain. Solid tumours are hypoxic, and some viruses use this low oxygen tension level to facilitate their replication in tumour cells, thereby causing cell lysis. In addition, the interactions between viruses and HIF-1α may stimulate a trained immunity. However, the evolutionary basis for the oxygen regulatory mechanism of virus replication is ill-defined and requires further investigation.[...]Cell biologists and virologists have examined the effects of pH and the concentrations of amino acids and/or growth factors in cell culture for decades. However, the role of oxygen tension levels has been neglected, despite the finding that hypoxia downregulates influenza virus replication in vitro

Meaning: When the oxygen drops, the virus stops its activity, or depending on the virus and the situation facilitate its replication.

If the frequencies used in the 5G system have the ability to excite oxygen atoms, and maybe able to alter cell metabolism and create a deficiency in oxygen uptake, then this becomes a way of regulating the rate of multiplication of a given virus.

Now, we also know about the last session with the C's:

A: The virus did not appear first in China. There were experiments at Fort Detrick regarding the creation of a vaccine that would make humans more controllable. This vaccine had unexpected effects and in some cases did the opposite of what was intended. The strain escaped into a population and further mutated. Indeed it was carried to China by US soldiers. China soon knew the type and origin and launched a massive campaign to control the situation. This was seen by Western powers as a good model to follow with additional add-on factors. In the meantime further mutations have occurred, some engineered via STO forces by virtue of the virus taking hold in certain persons whose spiritual force was able to direct the progression. At this point, there are two major strains. The elite need to stop the spread of that which they "created".

So we see here we have a crossroads.

Let's suppose that the original vaccine and strain was designed to be manipulated by 5G technology to perform the mentioned control.
But if it turns out that suddenly there is a strain that does the opposite, it would be more logical to use your antennas to stop the multiplication of the mutated virus (STO) and not to wake people up. But at the same time you would also be delaying the original plan and your mind control virus would not be effective either. In that sense both things are either cancelled and you stop the original evil plan or you only get one part to do its evil part and the other part to do its benign part.

Because:

A: Yes and this is the interesting factor: The virus can change DNA making individuals more susceptible to cosmic information of the STO variety. It can also enhance and activate long suppressed codons of a beneficial nature. So you can see why they are so desperate to halt the spread.

To summarize: The virus and its multiplication is regulated by the frequencies used in 5G through the energetic excitation of oxygen. You put antennas all over the planet, you spread a vaccine with the virus and with the push of a button you can interfere with people's dna to make them more controllable. So what we see here is a replay of what happened 300,000 years ago and the cancellation of the original dna factors.

I posted this on the Coronavirus thread.
It contains info regarding 60 Gigahertz Frequency Vibration.
A couple members read it, but didn't seem to understand my point.

IF a living person ( full of regular virus type stuff) is just walking along, maybe eating a bag of chips, IF that person was sufficiently exposed to a FULL on beam of 60Ghz, could it cause the viruses in that person's body to shake apart, all at ONCE?
This article seems to be saying just that.

Cytokine storm would be the outcome if millions of virus RNA were burst apart and released in the bodies system, all at once....

New Way to Kill Viruses: Shake Them to Death
February 05, 2008
By Michael Schirber
1586374456214.png
Three-dimensional model of an HIV virus.
(Image: © 3DScience.com)

Scientists may one day be able to destroy viruses in the same way that opera singers presumably shatter wine glasses. New research mathematically determined the frequencies at which simple viruses could be shaken to death.

"The capsid of a virus is something like the shell of a turtle," said physicist Otto Sankey of Arizona State University. "If the shell can be compromised [by mechanical vibrations], the virus can be inactivated."

Recent experimental evidence has shown that laser pulses tuned to the right frequency can kill certain viruses. However, locating these so-called resonant frequencies is a bit of trial and error.

"Experiments must just try a wide variety of conditions and hope that conditions are found that can lead to success," Sankey told LiveScience.

To expedite this search, Sankey and his student Eric Dykeman have developed a way to calculate the vibrational motion of every atom in a virus shell. From this, they can determine the lowest resonant frequencies.

As an example of their technique, the team modeled the satellite tobacco necrosis virus and found this small virus resonates strongly around 60 Gigahertz (where one Gigahertz is a billion cycles per second), as reported in the Jan. 14 issue of Physical Review Letters.

A virus' death knell

All objects
have resonant frequencies at which they naturally oscillate. Pluck a guitar string and it will vibrate at a resonant frequency.

But resonating can get out of control. A famous example is the Tacoma Narrows Bridge, which warped and finally collapsed in 1940 due to a wind that rocked the bridge back and forth at one of its resonant frequencies.

Viruses are susceptible to the same kind of mechanical excitation. An experimental group led by K. T. Tsen from Arizona State University have recently shown that pulses of laser light can induce destructive vibrations in virus shells.

"The idea is that the time that the pulse is on is about a quarter of a period of a vibration," Sankey said. "Like pushing a child on a swing from rest, one impulsive push gets the virus shaking."

It is difficult to calculate what sort of push will kill a virus, since there can be millions of atoms in its shell structure. A direct computation of each atom's movements would take several hundred thousand Gigabytes of computer memory, Sankey explained. He and Dykeman have found a method to calculate the resonant frequencies with much less memory.

In practice

The team plans to use their technique to study other, more complicated viruses. However, it is still a long way from using this to neutralize the viruses in infected people.

One challenge is that laser light cannot penetrate the skin very deeply. But Sankey imagines that a patient might be hooked up to a dialysis-like machine that cycles blood through a tube where it can be hit with a laser. Or perhaps, ultrasound can be used instead of lasers.

These treatments would presumably be safer for patients than many antiviral drugs that can have terrible side-effects. Normal cells should not be affected by the virus-killing lasers or sound waves because they have resonant frequencies much lower than those of viruses, Sankey said.

Moreover, it is unlikely that viruses will develop resistance to mechanical shaking, as they do to drugs.

"This is such a new field, and there are so few experiments, that the science has not yet had sufficient time to prove itself," Sankey said. "We remain hopeful but remain skeptical at the same time."
New Way to Kill Viruses: Shake Them to Death

I posted this on the Coronavirus thread.
It contains info regarding 60 Gigahertz Frequency Vibration.
A couple members read it, but didn't seem to understand my point.

Yes, I remember! Thank you for putting it here. Clearly, you can't just go around person to person and laser them to kill the virus. You need something that has better coverage and works for most people.

These treatments would presumably be safer for patients than many antiviral drugs that can have terrible side-effects. Normal cells should not be affected by the virus-killing lasers or sound waves because they have resonant frequencies much lower than those of viruses, Sankey said.

It makes sense then to use stronger frequencies such as those in the 30ghz to 300ghz range to catch the virus, if I don't misunderstand.

I found a piece of paper that talks about Laser excitation of gigahertz vibrations in Cauliflower mosaic viruses’ in reference to the article shared by Debra.

1.Introduction

The excitation of vibrational states in monodispersive biological systems consisting of nanosized particles -for example, viruses -can have a significant impact on these systems up to their mechanical destruction. The most efficient excitation of oscillations insuch systems can be implemented with the resonant impact on the system; namely the coincidence of the system eigenfrequency with a frequency of external influence. Acoustic eigenfrequencies of nano and submicron biological objects are in the gigahertz or terahertz range and defined by shape, size and elastic properties of the systems under consideration. Resonant microwave absorption, acoustic radiation in giga or terahertz range and impulsive Stimulated Raman Scattering (ISRS) –are among the suggestions that are regarded as having the most possible resonant impacts on biological systems.

I will copy paste one good part but theres much more in this article:
Cell phone users and ‘smart’ technology addicts ought to realize there is a ‘universe’ of unknowns regarding human health, environmental impacts and other damaging issues that will materialize as a result of 5G not being studied carefully and fully, but being fast-tracked by the inordinate use of devices we lived without until less than 25 years ago,plus a restrained non-disclosure of 5G capabilities, which the U.S. military uses as “directed energy weapons” [1-2].

I think Scottie gives a very good statement in his recent video release and the following post about Corona and 5g. You can follow it here from the main Corona topic:

Right. So, the pandemic numbers are exaggerated.

So why on Earth would anyone assert that "5G did it"?

Yesterday, I made on a vid on this subject:

My arguments are fairly simple, which is intentional. I also included some added points at the end in a sticky comment, but it isn't always showing, so I'll include it here:
  1. 5G is a RANGE of technologies. Some systems use 3GHz, some use 6GHz, 27GHz, 60GHz, etc. So before you can say, "5G caused BLAH because oxygen", you must specify what type of 5G is present in that area. The 60GHz flavor is for "short haul" links.
  2. Even IF the Covid-19 cases are overblown on the map, and even IF there is more 5G than is represented on that set of maps, that would mean that MORE 5G caused/worsened FEWER Covid-19 cases, which does not support the theory that 5G is causing or worsening the outbreak.
  3. Focusing on 5G means that we are ignoring the fact that 3G, 4G, and WiFi are literally saturating our planet today. It seems more likely that the already widespread technologies in use for years have weakened our immune systems far more than the relatively rare 5G installations.
  4. Mainstream media has quoted experts as saying that the largest percentage of people who got Covid-19 are those who had it, had very few symptoms, and then recovered. If 5G was the cause/"symptom-worsener" (I'm so eloquent), then those people should just get sick again or have continuing health problems. So far, that's not the case. The Chinese, for example, are doing just fine with a 93% recovery rate according to the Johns Hopkins map.
Now YouTube is removing any vids that promote this 5G = Covid theory.

I don't think we can necessarily conclude that if they suppress something, it's probably right. Yes, that happens a lot. It also happens when they want people believing nonsense. What better way to get people to believe something that is a lie than to shut down a few voices that are promoting it?

There is also the fact that in UK, some people set cell towers on fire, and Big Data is all too happy to comply with requests to censor more stuff. I even had 1 commenter on my older 5G video post a few days ago and say we should all go out and set the towers on fire! Oh goodie, then maybe we'll get an even longer lockdown and even more restrictions... Plus, when stuff like that starts happening, you can forget saying anything even semi-intelligent about wireless being bad for you, because you're immediately lumped in with the "tower burners".

So, we have all that.

We also have a rather interesting transcript from the C's coupled with observation of facts on the ground. US officials are hammering, "It's the China virus!" into everyone's heads. My relatives on FB in the US have been repeating that line. It's all China's fault.

China itself may have known exactly what Covid-19 (or whatever) was, or maybe they only learned later. Maybe they didn't want their people "waking up", or maybe they thought it was US bio warfare and everyone was gonna die. Who knows?

In any case, they handled it quickly and cleanly. Then, apparently, the West sees what they did and they say, "YAY! We want to lock down OUR countries! AWESOME!" And so they do.

In order to make it effective, they exaggerate the numbers out the wazoo. The whole point is supposedly to make sure that the LEAST number of people actually get it.

A happy side effect is economic chaos which they THINK they will be able to control later. Probably they are wrong.

In the midst of all of this, somebody reads that 60GHz (which isn't even used in all 5G installations and is also used in the latest flavor of WiFi) is the resonant frequency of oxygen molecules, blah blah blah...

Even in the article we carried on SOTT:

There is actually very little information at all re: 5G or the effects of 60 GHz on the body in the article. The doctor in the 1st vid is saying using ventilators is bad. The woman in the 2nd vid is basically guessing. Asking questions is fine, considering a theory is fine... but becoming convinced by questions that as yet have no clear answer (and then running out and setting cell towers on fire) is probably not a good idea.

Even what the C's have said is suspect until we see what happens next!

The only things we can say FOR SURE at this point is what Joe and others have pointed out, again and again: the numbers make no sense, and media reports are highly hystericized/exaggerated - to the point of absurdity.

Our job is not to reveal the truth to the world. It isn't to "bust it wide open" thereby convincing everyone that what we think is, in fact, what IS.

Our job is to point out - in the best way possible - those things that don't add up in an effort to give people the choice to think for themselves a bit more.

Especially in times like these, there is a danger... When confronted with some uncomfortable truth about ourselves, we tend to create theories that sound really good, but are actually totally wrong. In the same way, when confronted with madness and uncertainty and chaos in the world outside, we tend to jump to conclusions and/or cling to possible explanations because they are comforting somehow.

I suspect that in the weeks, months, and years to come, it's going to be increasingly important NOT to do that. Reading reality will become more and more difficult, and we should strive to be extra-careful about what we believe, promote, etc.

Well.... Having said all that, I DO think that 5G is playing some key role in all this madness. What exactly is that role? I'm not sure yet. I can think of several uses for 60GHz steerable pencil beams, and none of them involve wonderful high-data-rate mobile internet...
:shock:

I think Scottie gives a very good statement in his recent video release and the following post about Corona and 5g. You can follow it here from the main Corona topic:
As Scottie himself said in the comments on this SOTT article (Jon Rappaport's blog post on SOTT):

Nobody is actually saying anything intelligent about 5G.
I disagree.

and he finished with:
Of course, I could be totally wrong, so as I say: Time will tell!

Last edited:
I think Scottie gives a very good statement in his recent video release and the following post about Corona and 5g. You can follow it here from the main Corona topic

Yes, I know. That's why I told him if he could review this topic, so he can clarify some points regarding the technology, besides not distorting other topics in the forum.

1) 5G is a RANGE of technologies. Some systems use 3GHz, some use 6GHz, 27GHz, 60GHz, etc. So before you can say, "5G caused BLAH because oxygen", you must specify what type of 5G is present in that area. The 60GHz flavor is for "short haul" links

I agree. I only add that this generates hypoxia and that hypoxia is a determining factor in slowing down the multiplication of the virus and that given the information provided with the C's the PTB's may be using this frequency to stop the spread of the virus.

2) Even IF the Covid-19 cases are overblown on the map, and even IF there is more 5G than is represented on that set of maps, that would mean that MORE 5G caused/worsened FEWER Covid-19 cases, which does not support the theory that 5G is causing or worsening the outbreak.

If it is true that these frequencies can kill the virus, what we see as worsening could be the side effect of the frequency bombardment. In other sessions of the C's, they have said that PTB's and other agents can beam an entire area, even a specific room.

3) Focusing on 5G means that we are ignoring the fact that 3G, 4G, and WiFi are literally saturating our planet today. It seems more likely that the already widespread technologies in use for years have weakened our immune systems far more than the relatively rare 5G installations.

I agree with this, too. Only 5G turns out to be more newsworthy in its effects. We are living in a saturation of frequencies, which are harming us in ways that we are not aware of yet.

4) Mainstream media has quoted experts as saying that the largest percentage of people who got Covid-19 are those who had it, had very few symptoms, and then recovered. If 5G was the cause/"symptom-worsener" (I'm so eloquent), then those people should just get sick again or have continuing health problems. So far, that's not the case. The Chinese, for example, are doing just fine with a 93% recovery rate according to the Johns Hopkins map.

Here I agree, and we see a paradoxical situation. However, if the frequencies used prevent the virus from doing its thing, if there is no case of hypoxia, then we should see an improvement in the health of the individual in question. We don't know the exact window of frequencies, and it should be added to the equation that EHF can be interfered with by distance and weather:

Millimeter wavelengths are the same order of size as raindrops, so precipitation causes additional attenuation due to scattering (rain fade) as well as absorption. The high free space loss and atmospheric absorption limits useful propagation to a few kilometers. Thus, they are useful for densely packed communications networks such as personal area networks that improve spectrum utilization through frequency reuse.

Coronavirus-5G Connection

Finally, I will finish with another coronavirus-5G connection. The word coronavirus itself refers to many kinds of viruses by that name, not just COVID-19. Guess who owns a patent for a coronavirus strain that can be used to develop a vaccine? The Pirbright Institute. And guess who partially owns them? Bill Gates! As you can read here Pirbright is being supported in their vaccine developement endeavors by a British company Innovate UK … who also funds and supports the rollout of 5G. Innovate UK ran a competition in 2018 with a £15 million share out to any small business that could produce vaccines for ‘epidemic’ potential.

I copy pasted this fun part. The rest is here:

Heres an interesting find! In 2019 China had developed a new kind of radar. And it works with emitting high-frequency surface waves. Another possible connection to outbreaks of flu at the end of 2019 and in 2020.

Radar expert Liu Yongtan says surface wave system could track ships and planes from hundreds of kilometres away and is protected from anti-radiation missiles

Unlike microwave or skywave signals, surface waves travel along the spherical surface of the earth.
“A land-based version of the system can detect naval and aerial hostile objects from hundreds of kilometres away, which helps expand the range of China’s maritime early warning and defence systems,” Liu said.

He also said the long wavelength could help detect stealth aircraft, which use special protective materials and designs to make them “invisible” to microwave radars, but have no such protection against high-frequency surface waves.

State broadcaster CCTV has previously reported that China has built a high-frequency surface wave radar test centre in Weihai, on China’s east coast in Shandong province.

This article has more than a few stories describing the connections of EMFs to pathogens that cause illness and diseases. Well worth the read for anyone who is concerned about what happens when we add more and more EMF(5G) radiation to the enviroment we should be protecting. Id say we need to stop this wireless "G" technology altogether! Or work on how to completely lessen its impact on the enviroment. The only discussion on 5G should be what do we do to dismantle it and not allow its further roll-out.
Maybe this article has already been posted in the EMF thread but I think it cant hurt to have it here too.
I will copy paste most interesting parts and the full article (by Arthur Firstenberg) is beneath. Article is called "Killing Fields" and it explains his background and how he became an expert on EMFs. It is from 2004!:

You will hear statements by supposed experts – always the same few, in the pay of the telecommunications industry – to the effect that cell phones/cell towers/microwave radiation have been proven safe in countless studies. It is an easy lie, one that the news media have been eager to propagate. Such studies don’t exist. Quite the contrary: it has been shown that, just as for X-rays, there is no safe level of exposure to microwave radiation, and it is so easy to demonstrate harmful effects that it takes some skill to design experiments that don’t show them. It is harder to show effects today than 10 years ago because now the entire planet is exposed, making it impossible to do experiments with ‘unexposed’ controls. But most experiments still show effects anyway – effects on heart rhythms, on brain waves, on the blood-brain barrier, on sleep, on the eyes, on the gonads, on the skin, on hearing, on calcium, on melatonin, on glucose, on metabolism, on human well-being. If you look, you will find. Zorach Glaser reviewed over 5,000 such studies for the United States Navy during the 1970s alone. After 1982, the United States ceased funding Glaser’s cataloguing work. But the flood of alarming research occurring all over the world continued.

In the 1960s, Allan Frey was the first to discover that people and animals can hear low-energy pulsed microwaves. He also did some of the earliest work showing how heart rhythms are disturbed by microwaves, and how the blood-brain barrier is compromised, letting large molecules leak across, exposing the brain to potential damage. Ophthalmologist Milton Zaret was the first to describe cataracts caused by low-energy microwaves. Canadians Tanner, Romero-Sierra and Bigu Del Blanco worked with parakeets, chickens, pigeons and seagulls. Birds avoided microwave fields if they could, and collapsed within seconds if they couldn’t. Defeathered birds showed no such distress, and these researchers then showed that feathers act as antennae conveying microwave energy to the birds. Thirty years later, Alfonso Balmori Martínez has carefully documented the decline and disappearance of white storks, house sparrows, and free-tailed bats from the vicinity of cellular phone base stations.

The idea that there is an exposure threshold, below which microwave radiation can be considered safe, has been disproven many times over. In Moscow, Igor Belyaev has found resonance effects on bacterial DNA that occur at exposure levels 10,000,000,000,000,000 times less than the average exposure from a cell phone. W Grundler, in Germany, has found effects on the growth of yeast cells, also at near-zero levels of exposure.

An early warning radar station was due to be decommissioned at Skrunda, Latvia after the end of the Cold War. Before it was shut down, a coordinated effort was made to determine whether the station had had any environmental effects. Teams of researchers found such effects wherever they looked, even at extremely low levels of exposure: smaller growth rings in trees, premature ageing in pine needles, chromosome damage in cows, decreased memory, attention, learning, and pulmonary function in school children, increased white blood cells in adults, and an altered sex ratio (more girls) in children born during the years of the radar’s operation.

So many radars, antennae, and communication devices are being deployed for government, military, emergency, commercial, and personal uses in both the developed and developing worlds, and in space, that there is nowhere left to hide. Even radio astronomers are seriously talking about the far side of the moon as the only place left that is quiet enough, in the radio spectrum, to still be able to see the stars.

@Bluegazer,

It does occur to me that this thread could be a part of an existing thread EMF Exposure but not necessarily. It is probably not a bad subtopic or one that may deserve its own concentrated focus.

Organizing is not an easy decision sometimes. Maybe we could just sometimes cross-reference between these threads as appropriate. 5G seems to be a part of the general EMF system of attack but it may present a critical juncture to understand in preparation of a defense strategy (if that is possible or reasonable).

Anyway if you have not studied the EMF Exposure thread you may have missed some answers to questions being asked here.

Back
Top Bottom