5G forced implementation during the lockdow !

Dominoid

The Force is Strong With This One
It occurs simultaneously at least in France and the US.

In the USA, see this link : scroll down until you reach the first video.

In France see this link (French language however; scroll down until you reach the 5G logo).

They are implementing 5G while people look the other way (i.e.: are focused on the Covid19 hysteria). Why? My opinion is that it's time to do something, protest, whatever. I will send a letter to the mayor soon, even if it will most certainly go to the trash without being read. There is obviously a detrimental agenda behind this, especially when there are some hints that 5G augments the risk of catching and dying from Covid19.

Now my suggestion. It's an idea I got after having read two books: Earth Changes and the Human-Cosmic Connection by P. Lescaudron and Laura, plus Se Souvenir du Futur by Leterrier and Morisson. These two very different books convincingly convey the idea that millions of people's thoughts (if they are similar) will have an effect on reality. Reason for which in times of suffering and distress, there eventually come cataclysms to destroy our planet. (But read the two books.) So: All of us who are angry at what is being done to us through this covert and forced implementation of 5G : let direct our anger at this 5G (the system, etc.); lets visualize it being destroyed and eventually vanish, fueled by our emotions of anger (i.e.: instead of feeling powerless victims, lets project our energy of anger at 5G devices and companies). If hundreds of thousands of people do this regularly (maybe at a weekly set hour), it may very well have some effect upon this Orwellian atrocity.

Whilst yes your thought is a positive one, I am not sure whether you could get 5 people to do some visualisations together. How do you think you could achieve what you are suggesting?

If Earth is an expedited learning experience....couldn't this 5g also be a tool learning? We assume it's all bad but what if there are negative AND positive effects? For example, what if it inspires a whole new generation of truth seekers. The one thing I love about the internet is that THEY can't control it completely. Although, we are edging ever closer. 911 was the Pandora's box for me that finally made me demand of myself that I find out what is going on.

Another thing I've realised is that lower level Operators may not know or understand what exactly it is they have unleashed. How could highly educated scientists lose control of COVID? They are working hard to create a agent of mass control and somehow it does or can do something else that they desperately want to prevent. They are working with advanced knowledge. Maybe the technological masterminds behind 5g have missed something? So maybe 5g could have unintended positive effects also? STO will do us another solid?

There will have to be vast numbers of dead and ill people from 5G before there is a mass awakening about it. In the meantime 5G will have destroyed a lot of nature. Of course, most of the idiots who promote it don't know what it will do, and don't want to know anyway.

In any case, I can't help but wonder why they seem to be in a hurry to implement this crap now. I sometimes wonder if there is not some truth about this ascension process fueled by increased frequencies (i.e.: Schumann Resonance), and that the PTB would try to avert it in scrambling it all with blanketing the Earth with 5G radiation.

So: All of us who are angry at what is being done to us through this covert and forced implementation of 5G : let direct our anger at this 5G (the system, etc.); lets visualize it being destroyed and eventually vanish, fueled by our emotions of anger (i.e.: instead of feeling powerless victims, lets project our energy of anger at 5G devices and companies). If hundreds of thousands of people do this regularly (maybe at a weekly set hour), it may very well have some effect upon this Orwellian atrocity.
The first part of your message about the government trickery was interesting but you waste the whole with this last part. What about if what you suggest bounce against you?

On top of that you are trying to fight fire by fire. I.E. using STS approach. Do you remember the scene when Palpatine say to Anakin Skywalker: "Let the dark side of the force grow into you, use your anger, let it grow" ?

And here is a bit of reading to rebalance yourself:

So: All of us who are angry at what is being done to us through this covert and forced implementation of 5G : let direct our anger at this 5G (the system, etc.); lets visualize it being destroyed and eventually vanish, fueled by our emotions of anger (i.e.: instead of feeling powerless victims, lets project our energy of anger at 5G devices and companies). If hundreds of thousands of people do this regularly (maybe at a weekly set hour), it may very well have some effect upon this Orwellian atrocity.

I think this is a good idea, but I agree with Ellipse. It's wise not fall into the trap of visualizing 5G away due to STS motivations.

Instead we could visualize 5G away out of STO motivations. Seth talks a bit about manifesting outcomes with emotions and visualization, there's a discussion on this thread: Inter-dimensional windows and Seth's co-ordinate points.

Also, we don't need hundreds of thousands of people. If we wait for that many people nothing will ever happen. You and I are enough to get things rolling now. Perhaps more forum members will decide to join us. My understanding is that each new person increases the probability of the outcome exponentially.

I'll start visualizing a new reality (without 5G) regularly.

What about if what you suggest bounce against you?

Instead we could visualize 5G away out of STO motivations. Seth talks a bit about manifesting outcomes with emotions and visualization, there's a discussion on this thread: Inter-dimensional windows and Seth's co-ordinate points.

I'll start visualizing a new reality (without 5G) regularly.
A forum is for sharing ideas, getting more info, etc., so I hear you! I have read a lot, and I am aware of the "What you do to others you (eventually) do to yourself". As such, for one point I would have visualized 5G antennas withering and falling to the ground, rusted and crumbling, rather than visualizing promoters of 5G (or any evil-doer for that matter) be killed; especially when they generally are but straw-men anyway. I think that visualizing (hopefully with effect) weapons directed at us (which 5G antennas are) being destroyed, is just legitimate.

In any case I am not afraid of death (which doesn't exist), and won't regret leaving a "brave new world" fully embraced by a population that prefers to remain ignorant and subservient. It's just that I wish to be able to escape reincarnation down there in the future.

I'm going to pop my 2 cents in FWIW. To me, visualizing 5g disappearing is no different from people who are against climate coming together to save the earth.
It's based on the idea that we think that we know what is best for this world.

5G is evil, so if we get rid of it everything will be better for us. No matter how we dress it up, it's still STS. Sure, we can play word games to make it seem STO because it's for the highest and greatest good or whatever, but it boils down to us thinking we know better than the universe what should be happening on this planet. Maybe the other 7 billion people on the planet are quite happy to be microwaved by 5G.

If we want to live in a reality where 5G doesn't exist then I think we have to work real hard to get there. We move to a different reality, we dont change this reality to suit us. I don't know how exactly that would play out. Maybe once we anchor a certain frequency we reincarnate on a different Earth, or maybe comets come and flatten everything and we begin afresh?

We can share what we have learned about 5G with people who are interested. We can have ethernet in our homes and we can put our phones on flight mode to send a message about the reality that we want to live in, but I don't think we can visualise it and all the 5G towers will fall burning to the ground.

Perhaps as we move closer to 4D the ability to alter our reality that way will become an option? Maybe groups of people could do that? If that were the case I would be pretty darn careful about what I thought about and what I visualized into or out of existence. Could you imagine a planet of people with conflicting ideas simply altering things to be their way? It would be utter chaos.

I don't think there is anything wrong with visualisation, I just think it has to be done carefully and without putting parameters and specifics on it. We can visualise ourselves and our loved ones being healthy and happy and safe, and we can create the emotion which would accompany that, but IMHO I think that's as far as it should go. I believe we should trust the universe/ourselves in the future to bridge the gap and guide us where we need to be for our own lessons.

I agree with Lainey, we need to be really careful not to delude ourselves that our motivations are STO and not STS.

To this effect I suggest that when we're visualizing the 5G masts crumbling and falling down, we do it with the belief that it is happening now but that we may or may not see it for ourselves.

We can do it for the birdies. If a bird lands on one of those things I reckon it'd get fried.

I visualize the crumbling masts later, I is tired now. :zzz:

Back
Top Bottom