4th density geometry

Q: (A) To prism?! Visual spectrum? I don't know what it
tells me. I never came across any relation to prism.

Perhaps this is it: A prism when light strikes it, each wavelength at the output corresponds to an angle.

From here we can add the geometry to the light. Let's think that maybe there is a close relationship between the geometry of an object and how light interacts with it, or how light behaves when passing through a four-dimensional prism (hypercube). Is it possible that visually objects that are in the 4th density are simply not visible because the angles and geometry of the light are scattered in other wavelengths?

Higher vibration equal growth ( expand in space and time). Natural shape in nature is spinning spiral, from smaller unit such as atom, to larger one sun, galaxy, universe (similar behavior and shape). Wherever you go you leave energy imprint (phenomena produce vibration), so if your soul group is all sto, you reflect upon the star that has sts inhabitants. It happened million or billion light years in the past (depending on light year distance). Ever watch those psychic on tv, they can sense the anger or panic of death spirit that happened century ago. Some of you may have a dream about the future (glimpse of possible future scenario), and when you wake up you still have pieces of memory/energy from the future. Your 6th senses feel that energy vibration.

Have you ever played pc game sims? The software knows how to respond to every move the player makes because every possible move has already been programmed (matrix) along with its appropriate response. Every ending and every twist and turn producing that ending is already created. Well, the technology of the universe is much more complex but every endings also already exist. The universe is just waiting to see which one you choose this time. And when the game is over, the universe will say "want to play again?" You get to select which one you choose to experience/reincarnate (C said there are qua zillion of alternate reality so you won't get bored).

Don't worry about the secret science of creation, if it is secret you are not meant to know. With spirituality, try not to overthink with your mind, feel or listen to your insight/intuition then act on it. Sooner or later you will be highly sensitive. Try being truthful in your word and deed (don't lie), be aware of your mind and emotion (purify negativity) and be responsible for all your action.

Perhaps this is it: A prism when light strikes it, each wavelength at the output corresponds to an angle.

From here we can add the geometry to the light. Let's think that maybe there is a close relationship between the geometry of an object and how light interacts with it, or how light behaves when passing through a four-dimensional prism (hypercube). Is it possible that visually objects that are in the 4th density are simply not visible because the angles and geometry of the light are scattered in other wavelengths?

Continuing with the subject, these two videos can give us a closer idea. I remember that one of the skills of the 4th density is the ability to see in 360 º or see around a corner.

In the videos, we see two things.

1) The angle of the light

2) The speed of light and the measurement in "time"

If we replace time with space, we have one more dimension to which we can add an angle and a vector.

The onion layers via different angles/spiral geometry idea is a good visual for this spacetime geometry.

Hyperbolic geometry is the geometry of a disc whose boundary is a circle. The disc is made up of two different kinds of things:

_______

The timelike things are arcs of circles that are perpendicular to the boundary circle... In higher dimensional spacetime, these arcs would still be 1-dimensional arcs. The spacelike things are circles inside the disc that are tangent to the disc at its boundary circle. They are called horocycles. In higher dimensional spacetime, the horocycles would be spheres instead of circles.

What sort of seems to be getting suggested is that for 4th density, the time-like arcs of spacetime become another space-like circle for forming a 4D spatial torus geometry.

C mentioned, 4d lived in giant gas, 6d star, well it is because our limited range in our sensory ability as 3d. I was shocked in elementary school science that we see and hear things at different range. I thought it was strange some animal can hear at range that we can't hear or unable to see color and seeing things in hexagon pixel. Early pc game maker must be bugs, everything was in hexagon. I'm sure once you are in 6d you see things as normal time and space (instead of everything on fire and your ultra long lifetime last billions of yrs). I mean within the last century alone the average lifetime of human race double from 40yrs to 80yrs due to higher vibrations (universal education, healthcare .etc) With higher vibration you get wider perspective, 6d reincarnate in star must have significantly different experience compare to supreme 6d in the center of the universe(vast and ageless). If you keep zooming out of multiverse to the max you will see the body of supreme creator, instead of vast empty spaces. We are divine baby pokemon, just gain your experience to level up pikachu into raichu with more psychic ability.

They said it's an added spatial reference to visualize inward and outward at the same time not a Kaluza-Klein dimension.
From the 11/14/98 session:

[...]

I think they mean an S3xS1 spheritorus where one can sort of sit on top of an S3 sphere and see around via the S1 to the inside of that same sphere.

Ok, what I was thinking is wrong. I thought the C's said that "there is no difference" between 4D and the 5th dimension of Kaluza-Klein, my memory must have been scrambled.

I like your S3xS1 idea. What if going around the S1 part took you from left handed coordinates to right handed and vise versa, instead of moving you from the outside to the inside? Does that work?

I'm wondering whether it'd be a good idea to collect the relevant transcripts.

Ok, what I was thinking is wrong. I thought the C's said that "there is no difference" between 4D and the 5th dimension of Kaluza-Klein, my memory must have been scrambled.

I like your S3xS1 idea. What if going around the S1 part took you from left handed coordinates to right handed and vise versa, instead of moving you from the outside to the inside? Does that work?

I'm wondering whether it'd be a good idea to collect the relevant transcripts.
Ark and the Cs were getting into a bit of double negative confusion as in "No, yes it is not"; the low bandwidth short answers and policy to give hints more than answers can be confusing.

I think the idea with the Mobius strip embedded in a higher-dim torus geometry is that non-orientability (left vs right) is a result of the outside to inside flip thing. For the 2D Mobius strip in a 3D torus, the outside vs inside would be kind of relative to the 3D space of the torus which would be kind of foreign to a 2D creature; similarly the 3D Mobius tube in a 4D (S3xS1) torus would have its outside vs inside as a 4D thing foreign to us, where perhaps outside is sticking to normal "real number" travel and inside is "complex number" wormhole-like travel?

The onion layers via different angles/spiral geometry idea is a good visual for this spacetime geometry.

What sort of seems to be getting suggested is that for 4th density, the time-like arcs of spacetime become another space-like circle for forming a 4D spatial torus geometry.

I just saw this. I did a couple of animations/pictures. I hope they're helpful.CharaStudio-2020-08-04-12-47-32-Render.pngCharaStudio-2020-08-04-12-48-12-Render.pngCharaStudio-2020-08-04-12-53-52-Render.pngCharaStudio-2020-08-04-12-53-59-Render.pngCharaStudio-2020-08-04-12-54-05-Render.pngCharaStudio-2020-08-04-13-05-09-Render.pngCharaStudio-2020-08-04-13-05-21-Render.pngCharaStudio-2020-08-04-13-05-45-Render.pngCharaStudio-2020-08-04-13-06-08-Render.png

The Animations:

That hypercube is good for relating to the 4D prism; just think of those 4th dimension orange lines as being long. For your graphics in general, we viewers have to think of the smaller object as being the same size as the larger one just sort of off in the 4th dimension distance. If you curve those long orange 4th dimension lines so that the two objects meet; you get a toroidally closed prism. Make the object a sphere and you get the S3XS1 spheritorus. The S1 is the curved orange lines and the S3 is kind of the sphere though I'm actually cheating a bit because it's really a 3D surface of a 4D sphere (so that we can have a 4D inside for our solid 3D sphere).

That hypercube is good for relating to the 4D prism; just think of those 4th dimension orange lines as being long. For your graphics in general, we viewers have to think of the smaller object as being the same size as the larger one just sort of off in the 4th dimension distance. If you curve those long orange 4th dimension lines so that the two objects meet; you get a toroidally closed prism. Make the object a sphere and you get the S3XS1 spheritorus. The S1 is the curved orange lines and the S3 is kind of the sphere though I'm actually cheating a bit because it's really a 3D surface of a 4D sphere (so that we can have a 4D inside for our solid 3D sphere).

So, if I don't misunderstand, would the orange lines make up the toroid? Where the toroid touches the vertices of the inner cube and the outer cube.

So, if I don't misunderstand, would the orange lines make up the toroid? Where the toroid touches the vertices of the inner cube and the outer cube.
Yes but for the 4D spheritorus you need to switch to a sphere and make your orange lines a circle. It's like making a 3D torus by rotating a circle around another circle. For a solid 3D torus, you would have to rotate a 2D disk (or for the analogy with what I actually did, rotate a hollow sphere's 2D surface). Actually rotating a cube or square around a circle wouldn't work quite as smoothly as the sphere/circle; you'd need extra connecting lines.

Last edited:
I just saw this. I did a couple of animations/pictures. I hope they're helpful.

Very cool pictures and animations, thanks Bluegazer.4

That hypercube is good for relating to the 4D prism; just think of those 4th dimension orange lines as being long. For your graphics in general, we viewers have to think of the smaller object as being the same size as the larger one just sort of off in the 4th dimension distance.

Perhaps the inner torus has the opposite orientation to the outer torus as well.

Here are some snippets.

Session 22 January 2000

Q: So, in this case it did, and here is the result. Pretty horrible. We have been puzzling for some time over a remark you once made that, at 4th density, there is no right or left. How can we conceptualize this?

A: It is difficult of you to conceive of this. Directionals exist within the perceived limitations of your reality.

Q: Are you saying that at 4th density, an individual exists as a "point consciousness" and there is no materiality unless you will it to be so?

A: Close.

Q: (A) Does it have anything to do with the fact that, on a mobius strip, there is no right or left?

A: Yes.

Q: A mobius strip is not so difficult to think about at all. I also know about mathematics in which you can add extra dimension which can change left into right. It is not a problem. Should we think about something like this?

A: If everything is in reality circular in nature, then direction is optional.

Session 5 February 2000

(A) Now, we we were talking about Kaluza Klein, and you mentioned the Germans "exploring the loop of the cylinder" in relation to time travel. I don't know what this means but I have the idea that it is related to extra dimensions, hyperspace. Now, we asked a question at some point and you said that a cylinder is really a double loop. You then suggested that we meditate on the true meaning of this sentence. Now, I don't know how to meditate, but I do know how to do math. So, I drew three pictures here: one is a real cylinder, two is a which is a kind of cylinder inside a cylinder, and three, like a torus. Laura said that it wasn't any of these, that it should only have one side like a cylinder/mobius strip - no left and no right. So, this could be option 4, something like a Klein bottle or option 5, something called a twisted torus. Is it 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5? Or 6, none of the above? Is it one of these?

A: Selection 3.

Q: 3 is the torus. (L) What is a loop of the cylinder? Yes, there is one loop and then there is another loop. One loop is probably what we call time - cyclical time.

A: Time cycle.

Q: What is the second loop?

A: Included, but not inclusive.

Q: I guess that means that it is included, but is not the whole thing. It covers that, but that isn't the whole thing. What DOES it mean?

Q: Wait, I asked what is the second loop. The second loop is included but not inclusive?

A: Remember, you do have cycles but that does not necessarily mean cyclical. 3 Dimensional depiction of loop, seek hexagon for more. Geometric theory provides answers for key. Look to stellar windows. Octagon, hexagon, pentagon.

Q: Are those the different levels of density?

A: No, but it relates. Geometry gets you there, algebra sets you "free."

Q: That's funny. There is Tony Smith's website, and whenever I search for any keyword that comes up here, I go straight to Tony Smith. He has everything there. (L) But, does he know what he is doing? (A) Well, he has it all there. He is now working on a new theory of gravity. (L) But, if he really knew something, would he be still walking around? Anything else?

A: No, not for now. Good night.

Session 18 May 2019

(Ark) Question about anti-gravity. It would be quick or not?

(L) Go ahead, ask your anti-gravity question. You get to be first. [laughter]

(Ark) So, I've got a little Möbius strip here, which is one side. But in principle, there are two sides. On this one side I have written "A", and on the other side (which is the same side) I have written May 27, 1995. I can kind of see the other side from this side, so they communicate. My question is essentially whether our universe is similar to that, and the date refers to the session with Roger Santilli with this question:

--------------------

Session 27 May 1995:

Q: (RS) Is the gravity experienced by an anti-particle in the field of matter attractive or repulsive?

A: Repulsive when thought of in the way that is parallel to your studies, but, as we alluded to in the previous answer, there are more realms involved besides the one with which you are most familiar.

--------------------

(Ark) So question is whether anti-particles fall down or go up. The answer is that they are repulsive, but it's not a complete answer. But what I want to ask... because if this is the case, we have to do something with Einstein's theory of gravitation because according to his theory, everything would follow the same trajectory; but here, we have to do something with Einstein's theory and the idea which was recently put forward is so-called bi-metric theory of gravitation. There are like two geometries...

A: Ohoalo dufile of board.

Q: (L) What was that?

(Ark) What?

(L) I dunno, I think you better make your question concise.

(Ark) So my question is: Is this paper which I have here about anti-gravity by Sabine Hossenfelder and another paper by our friend Jean-Pierre Petit more or less on the same subject, are these ideas more or less correct?

A: Going in the right "direction".

Q: (L) Very funny.

(Ark) Okay, so I didn't get answer. And I'm supposed to be concise, so I quit.

(L) Ask your next question! Break your question down into parts.

(Ark) Parts.

(L) Be specific.

(Ark) Is the bi-metric theory of gravity correct?

A: Close enough, but you can expand and improve it.

Q: (Ark) That's what I expected. It's essentially correct, but I need to improve it. Thank you. I'm done.

A: If everything is in reality circular in nature, then direction is optional.

IMO, I think here's the key. If we accept such a definition of the Cs, this must include both space and energy. And if it turns out to be so, for example, you can turn energy into mass.
Q: 3 is the torus. (L) What is a loop of the cylinder? Yes, there is one loop and then there is another loop. One loop is probably what we call time - cyclical time.

A: Time cycle.

Q: What is the second loop?

A: Included, but not inclusive.

Q: I guess that means that it is included, but is not the whole thing. It covers that, but that isn't the whole thing. What DOES it mean?

Q: Wait, I asked what is the second loop. The second loop is included but not inclusive?

A: Remember, you do have cycles but that does not necessarily mean cyclical. 3 Dimensional depiction of loop, seek hexagon for more. Geometric theory provides answers for key. Look to stellar windows. Octagon, hexagon, pentagon.

The part that I highlight in black, I think, is closely related, in part, to some discussions that arise from the theory of the electric universe.
With respect to octagons, exagons and pentagons, we have this: Saturn's hexagon - Wikipedia

In relation to this phenomenon, one could add and hand in hand with the stellar windows,
the formations we see in the birkeland currents:
birkeland-currents-6.jpg
birkeland-currents-8.jpg

Note that a spiral is circular in nature.

Within a birkeland current the following figure can be seen:
birkeland-currents-14.jpg

Perhaps here we have a relationship between geometry and electromagnetic and gravitational forces.

We must remember that the Cs mentioned that the stars and planets are windows.

Q: Are you saying that at 4th density, an individual exists as a "point consciousness" and there is no materiality unless you will it to be so?

A: Close.

It occurs to me that such a hypothetical individual is in wave mode, and when he wishes to materialize, the wave collapses.

In relation to this phenomenon, one could add and hand in hand with the stellar windows,
the formations we see in the birkeland currents:
birkeland-currents-8.jpg

Note that a spiral is circular in nature.

Within a birkeland current the following figure can be seen:
birkeland-currents-14.jpg

Perhaps here we have a relationship between geometry and electromagnetic and gravitational forces.

We must remember that the Cs mentioned that the stars and planets are windows.

See the relationship between the geometric figure that appears in the section cut (Fig 9 to 20) of the birkeland current with the Spheritorus. Also the relationship of fig.4 with the toroids.

Back
Top Bottom