4 density lifespan

Ancient Eyes

A Disturbance in the Force
One thing I am curious about is that the C's among other channeled information say that 4th density lifespan would average 400 years. So my question is can that lifespan be extended beyond 400 years especially if you become STO. The Lizzies live for 1000s of years in 4th density. How are they able to live 1000s of years as a STS being but STO is only 400 years?

One thing I am curious about is that the C's among other channeled information say that 4th density lifespan would average 400 years. So my question is can that lifespan be extended beyond 400 years especially if you become STO. The Lizzies live for 1000s of years in 4th density. How are they able to live 1000s of years as a STS being but STO is only 400 years?
One thing to consider is that STO works within the natural cycles and frameworks of the Universe/Nature. Which makes one think that of they’re going to gain some insight into the mind of the Creator or say STO beings in general, it makes sense to study those natural cycles.

I don’t see why STO would necessarily want to artificially extend their lives, it does make sense to take care of your body and also the planet so that you are functioning optimally. The C’s have mentioned a few times that trying to control has negative cascades involved, also that the STS Achilles heel is wishful thinking, not to mention their obsession with physical reality. Perhaps by attempting to extend life you end up in the bizarre world of the elite where you think you can transfer your consciousness to a robot.

The short answer though is that if the lifespans of individuals lengthen on a STO planet, it’ll be a natural process and consequence of the environment, not necessarily something they engineer.

The C's also say that time is an illusion and the question is then how time if existing at all will be perceived in 4D? And just looking at these numbers, 400 years is already a huge scale imo ;-).

And I think similar to benkostka, that maybe the Lizzies extend their lifespan with manipulation and that they don't follow a natural cycle.

Do you have a quote at hand where the C's state the lifespan specifically for the Lizzies?

Do you have a quote at hand where the C's state the lifespan specifically for the Lizzies?
That was in the earlier sessions where they had Laura contemplate a society who was going to slowly take over the planet through a vast social engineering program and traveled through time/space to find a suitable planet.

The STS beings lived for 2000 years while on their ships and only 800 on the planet because it was more “comfortable”.

Back
Top Bottom