30 to 50+ "satellites (?)" I saw less than an hour ago

A collegue just send this to me, explaining that those were satellites, but I wonder if this could also be a cover story. It is said those would be "Elon Musk's satellites". What do you think?

Last edited:
My collegue said: "Don't be alarmed if you see something like this, those are just Elon's satellites" That suggestion made me suspicious. Even if those were just satellites in this case, it would be a great way to explain away any future sightings of ufos flying in formation. 🤔

We already have a thread discussing this phenomenon here. Maybe one of the mods can merge the two?

I know this because I saw a procession of equidistant and rather fast flying luminous spots (in my case 16 in total within 10 minutes or so, with no sound whatsoever) high up in the sky late Monday evening and went to this section of the forum to check whether there was any clue as to what those could've been.

My first thought was UFO's of course but I wanted to be sure before posting anything about it. The Musk satellites did fit the bill perfectly mainly because this website: SpaceX Starlink Satellites Tracker provided the visibility window for my location including the exact time, types and numbers to confirm that what I had seen were Starlink satellites.

Case closed, so I didn't post about it. FWIW.

Are they related to 5G? They said that they will send thousand of satellites.
SpaceX: 12,000 satellites
SpaceX would like to provide the equivalent of 5G to every person on the planet.
Here are more details on why so many satellites:

I know this because I saw a procession of equidistant and rather fast flying luminous spots (in my case 16 in total within 10 minutes or so, with no sound whatsoever) high up in the sky late Monday evening and went to this section of the forum to check whether there was any clue as to what those could've been.
This sounds exactly like what I saw yesterday.

Yesterday at sunset in the sky over Germany:
At least 15 bright lights, probably more, in sequence with about 20-30 sec in between, seemingly appearing out of nowhere and all with a similiar but not 100% identical flight path.
A light just became visible out of the blue but always in the same quadrant of the sky (appearing in the south-western sky travelling north-east) ; first the light was bright and then it quickly dimmed and disappeared...
I'm all for the satellite explanation since the sun had the right angle to light them up.
BUT I'm also sure that 2 or 3 lights came from the opposite direction... and 2 of the lights made a kind of maneuver thus leaving a straight trajectory.
It looked like really high altitude and for the estimated altitude they were pretty fast. Due to that I didn't grab the phone to take a video... I feel a little dumb that I didn't even try.
As I said they appeared all in about the same spot. The few (2-4 light) that came from opposite direction and about 2 coming from south, they DISappeared at the same spot.

I posted my observation on FB and also received the star-link information. That would explain very well the chain of 'satellites' going in one direction but not the few from other directions, right?
I appreciate any thoughts of yours on this.

From their star-link tracking site -
Timings with poor visibility
8:59 pm, 22 Apr 2020
Starlink-5,6 OLD, DIM for 6 mins
Look from SOUTHWEST to EAST
Elevation (from horizon): start: 11°, max: 79°, end: 10°[]

So that's that and confirms what I saw but still doesn't explain the lights from the other directions.

From their star-link tracking site -

So that's that and confirms what I saw but still doesn't explain the lights from the other directions.

Remember what John A. Keel in operation Trojan Horse said about the airship in chapter five, the grand deception. At they end of the 19 century, airship were being reported where there shouldn't have been so many, even in Africa they were mass sighting.

Now we have all those satellites circling the globe and what a perfect tool to hide any suspicious movement of these, as he called them, cosmic joker. Before it was venus, then spoutnik and now starlink etc..

Now we have all those satellites circling the globe and what a perfect tool to hide any suspicious movement of these, as he called them, cosmic joker. Before it was venus, then spoutnik and now starlink etc..

That's exactly my thought. About 2 hours ago I was looking at the night sky and I saw about a dozen lights moving in NE direction. First, there were two of them, and after a pause of about half a minute about ten more. My first thought was - "So these must be the Starlink satellites". But after a while, one of them started to move faster and approached the one before it. They moved together for a few seconds and then returned to the previous formation. Are these satellites able to change speed and position? If not maybe it was a craft using the satellites as a cover? Or maybe those were not satellites at all? And btw, there was also a nice meteor visible during the satellite's passage.

Back
Top Bottom