2024 US election: A Kennedy presidency? Trump again? Will it be rigged?

Mike

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Figure a thread on the next US election isn't a bad idea just to keep track.

Looks like RFK Jr is thinking about throwing his hat into the ring. I really like him overall and have a lot of respect for him, but don't harbor fantasies that he would actually be allowed to win. If anything his running might provide the opportunity for some people to wake up to the madness that has overtaken the US and the West. If he does run, I kind of actually fear for his life.

Help me decide whether to run for President. Visit http://TeamKennedy.com to volunteer or contribute. If it looks like I can raise the money and mobilize enough people to win, I’ll jump in the race. If I run, my top priority will be to end the corrupt merger between state and corporate power that has ruined our economy, shattered the middle class, polluted our landscapes and waters, poisoned our children, and robbed us of our values and freedoms. Together we can restore America's democracy.

During a visit to St. Anselm College Friday, environmental activist and vaccine skeptic Robert Kennedy Jr. told a capacity crowd that he’s considering a presidential run.

“I’m thinking about it, and I’ve passed the biggest hurdle, which is my wife has green lighted it,” Kennedy said to cheers after a morning speech at the New Hampshire Institute of Politics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like RFK Jr is thinking about throwing his hat into the ring.
I really believe, based on no facts or research, than in another time or place RFK would be a very popular president..
State and Corporate power is too far enmeshed now. All we can do is ride the storm.
Another thought is that both Trump and RFK are both equally liked and if both were to run the vote would be spit thereby weakening either one and no one getting an overwhelming majority which is what's needed to enact some badly needed changes.

Just some thoughts...

I really believe, based on no facts or research, than in another time or place RFK would be a very popular president..
Does the Kennedy name still hold the same sway as it used to? Jackie O's gone, JFK Jr.'s been dead for 24 years, today's generation probably doesn't even remember them. What most people know about RFK Jr. is that he was a druggie and an anti-vaxxer. That alone will be used to crucify him if he should decide. The majority of the people still have not woken up to the fact that Covid vaccines are bad.

Does the Kennedy name still hold the same sway as it used to?
Like I said it was just a personal opinion and I agree with everything you say but I was thinking that we still have a year to go till the elections in 2024. With so much information coming out and will continue to do so re the "Covid" and with Kennedy being one of those spreading this news he will have a high profile which will sway many.

I was just trying to map the next 12 months vis a vis the Awakening with Kennedy in the limelight. Basically everything is up for grabs at the moment.

Like I said it was just a personal opinion
Oh, I totally agree. If it were another time. Back when the vaccine first came out, I used to use links to articles from his Children's Health Defense in futile Facebook group vaccine debates and would get ridicule about their source and him. Even just googling his name brings up things like "RFK Jr. distorted vaccine science" and "RFK Jr. promotes conspiracy theories."

There would really have to be a lot of information coming out via mainstream media (for it to even get noticed as that's all most people watch) that proved him right and that probably won't be allowed to happen. :rolleyes:

RFK Jr''s Childrens Health Defense has done a great job weathering the storm and putting out information regarding the jab. However, I don't see him making it into the presidency. There is also the problem of his voice. He is very difficult to listen to and understand. Not sure what happened to him, but I could hardly listen to him on podcasts because of this problem he has. For voters unfamiliar with him, this speech problem will not gain him in favor. OSIT.

Does the Kennedy name still hold the same sway as it used to?
Ted Kennedy and the incident at Chappaquiddick did major damage to the Kennedy name. I was on a flight out of the DC area for work and the stewardess asked if any would be willing to give up their seat for a senator. Most raised their hand, because you'd get paid to give your seat up and be put on the next available flight out. Then someone yelled out, "Who's the senator?" When she said Ted Kennedy, hands went down.

FYI on Chappaquiddick:

RFK Jr''s Childrens Health Defense has done a great job weathering the storm and putting out information regarding the jab. However, I don't see him making it into the presidency. There is also the problem of his voice. He is very difficult to listen to and understand. Not sure what happened to him, but I could hardly listen to him on podcasts because of this problem he has. For voters unfamiliar with him, this speech problem will not gain him in favor. OSIT.
Putting my tinfoil hat on for this one, I always found it curious that his voice "went" in 2008, not sure why but his efforts and his career probably painted a target on his back and voice is such an important tool when delivering a message that without a compelling voice, his ideas wouldn't reach large popularity... so, I don't know, maybe it was rather convenient for some that, if they're going to have a restless Kennedy, at least have him without a voice.

But that's just a crazy musing of mine that I have no way to prove. What I do know is that RFK Jr without the dystonia, could be a forced to be reckoned with.

Former US President Trump said he could be arrested on March 21
Former US President Donald Trump has announced the date of his arrest in a case initiated by the Manhattan prosecutor's office. The former American leader expects that he may be detained on March 21. He announced this on his page in the social network Truth Social.

If so, could it be a despair run of sts in attempt to exclude him from new ‘elections’?

Another thought is that both Trump and RFK are both equally liked and if both were to run the vote would be spit thereby weakening either one and no one getting an overwhelming majority which is what's needed to enact some badly needed changes.
I would really like him to run, and win.. but I don't think so, even if he did they wouldn't allow him even in the primaries.
Yup. The deep state might be able to swing an election between the two major parties, but only as far as that. Thus, they cannot have a situation where both Presidential candidates are potential "resisters" to their agenda. Therefore, whoever is selected by the Democrats to go up against Trump, assuming he contests the election, must be a bought and paid for puppet.

If so, could it be a despair run of sts in attempt to exclude him from new ‘elections’?

Well, Trump has come out swinging. Much too little, too late for anyone to fix within the confines of elections and the normal process of things. Basically, a revolt against the establishment by a large portion of the masses is about the only thing that might start to change things. Maybe Trump will be excluded from elections and then become a figurehead or leader for the popular revolt?

"There must also be a complete commitment to dismantling the entire globalist neo-con establishment that is perpetually dragging us into endless wars, pretending to fight for freedom and democracy abroad, while they turn us into a third-world country and a third-world dictatorship right here at home," Trump said. "The State Department, the defense bureaucracy, the intelligence services, and all the rest need to be completely overhauled and reconstituted to fire the Deep Staters and put America First."

"We have to finish the process we began under my Administration of fundamentally reevaluating NATO's purpose and NATO's mission," Trump continued. "Our foreign policy establishment keeps trying to pull the world into conflict with a nuclear-armed Russia based on the lie that Russia represents our greatest threat.

"The greatest threat to Western Civilization today is not Russia. It's probably, more than anything else, ourselves and some of the horrible, USA-hating people that represent us. It's the abolition of our national borders. It’s the failure to police our own cities. It’s the destruction of the rule of law from within. It's the collapse of the nuclear family and fertility rates, like nobody can believe is happening," he said. "It's the Marxists who would have us become a Godless nation worshipping at the altar of race, and gender, and environment. And it's the globalist class that has made us totally dependent on China and other foreign countries that basically hate us."

"These globalists want to squander all of America's strength, blood and treasure, chasing monsters and phantoms overseas—while keeping us distracted from the havoc they're creating right here at home. These forces are doing more damage to America than Russia and China could ever have dreamed. Evicting the sick and corrupt establishment is the monumental task for the next president," Trump said, "And I'm the only one who can do it. I'm the only one that can get the job done. I know exactly what has to be done," the former president concluded.

Anything could happen! To postulate, if the excess mortality continues to increase, the shock to the surviving disillusioned population could cause wide spread violence unless they have a radical voting option for President. An underdog willing to fight the establishment perhaps?

What is for sure is that things will continue to become increasingly “rocky”.

We had witnessed an incredible triumph of the human spirit and we loved it. That night, Rocky Balboa was born. People looked on him as the all-American tragedy, a man without much mentality and few social graces. But he has deep emotion and spirituality and good patriotism. And he has a good nature, although nature has not been particularly good to him. I have always seen him as a 20th Century gladiator in a pair of sneakers.
Sylvester Stallone on the real life boxers that inspired the character Rocky.
From Wikipedia.

Arrest would deliver Trump a 2024 election ‘landslide’ – Musk

"The former US president has predicted he will be detained on Tuesday on a charge of falsifying business records"

"If former US President Donald Trump is arrested next week he will win the 2024 election in a “landslide,” Twitter owner Elon Musk predicted on Saturday. The billionaire was responding to a Fox News clip discussing the possibility of the former president being “handcuffed” and processed through the New York City court system."

Arrest would deliver Trump a 2024 election ‘landslide’ – Musk

Back
Top Bottom