2023 SOTT Focus article error

Mari

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
@Chu

I didn´t want to spam in the parallel thread but in the new SOTT Focus article
Here is the paragraph:

....Long-time readers know the evolution of our perspective of Putin and Russia, starting in particular with our analysis of the Litvinenko poisoning (a frame-up) back in 2006; exposing the Browder criminal conspiracy behind initial Western sanctions against Russia in 2012; then observing Russia's anti-imperial military interventions in thwarting NATO plans to carpet-bomb Syria in 2013, ....

this link "anti-imperial military interventions in thwarting NATO" is going/redirecting to nowhere. ;-)

I would to respond to the comment posted with this SOTT article:
Comment: Let's hope that this isn't a sign the dormant volcano is waking up: Volcanoes, Earthquakes And The 3,600 Year Comet Cycle
The article talks about the mapping of the floor of Lake Rotorua as showing magnetic anomalies. This is the first time the floor of the crater has been mapped with this technology so the discovery has just been made.
That’s all fine but the comment seems to imply that the volcanic and thermal activity around the crater lake and Rotorua district itself is new. It is not, it has been like that for thousands of years and it is normal. I live here. Geyser activity, thermal mud pools activity, steam vents always fluctuate and there has not been an increase.

I would to respond to the comment posted with this SOTT article:

The article talks about the mapping of the floor of Lake Rotorua as showing magnetic anomalies. This is the first time the floor of the crater has been mapped with this technology so the discovery has just been made.
That’s all fine but the comment seems to imply that the volcanic and thermal activity around the crater lake and Rotorua district itself is new. It is not, it has been like that for thousands of years and it is normal. I live here. Geyser activity, thermal mud pools activity, steam vents always fluctuate and there has not been an increase.
Good point, we'll remove the comment.

Back
Top Bottom