2022 Crop Circles

Origin of the caret symbol

Caret is a Latin word which means ‘to be separated’. It is also called as circumflex. Here are a few places where caret symbol is used –

3. Phonetic marker for vowels

In some languages, the tone in which a word is said keeps changing with pitchfalling down and rising from syllable to syllable or even word-to-word. This tone contouring is denoted by the ^ or caret symbol. It is useful while writing what is spoken, for example a dialogue, poem or a speech.

Caret also comes handy when the vowels (â, ê, and ô) need to be stressed in a word in some languages. Examplelâtte. Here, a is the long vowel and hence there is a caret.

4. In mathematics

Caret symbol is used to denote angles, transforms (like Fourier transform) and unit vector (û). For example, Â, î and many more.

Just for fun, I'm going to investigate this one.

First and foremost, I "feel" nothing special watching this one (contrary to some others), so I assume it's of human origin.

What do I see ?
  • A regularly spiraling "thread",
  • with a big disc (#0 element) at the center,
  • on which there are a succession of "sausages" and (little) discs,
  • in groups of three or four,
  • with two kinds of "spaces" between them, short (inside a group) and long (between the groups).
Three other special things are noticeable :
  • a circle linking the first* little disc and the second* "sausage".
  • a "dot" (tiny disc) between (outside) the third and fourth "sausages".
  • a "dash" crossing the main line, between the 15th and 16th elements.
(* Counting from the center, spiraling out.)

As anyone knowing it, it reminds me of the Morse code.
But, contrary to my previous fellows trying to guess the meaning, as this crop circle appeared in Siberia near the Baïkal lake, I will assume that it is Russian Morse code, rather than the international one. For reference :

Here, I assume that the (little) discs are the dots of the Morse code, and the "sausages" are the dashes of the Morse code.

So, beginning from the center, going out, we have : -⸱- --- --- ⸱⸱⸱ ⸱⸱- | ⸱⸱- ⸱-⸱⸱ -⸱-⸱ --
In the Russian Morse code, it would read :
КООСУ | УЛЦМ (or transcribed in latin alphabet : KOOSU | ULCM ?)

In the reverse order, from the outside towards the center, we have : -- ⸱-⸱- ⸱⸱-⸱ -⸱⸱ | -⸱⸱ ⸱⸱⸱ --- --- -⸱-
so :
МЯФД | ДСООК (or transcribed in latin alphabet : MYaFD | DTsOOK ?)

Now, does that mean anything in Russian ? I hope some of the russian-speaking fellows here will be able to tell us.;-)

Last edited:
It doesn't seem very real to me, however I see the W or the M of Cassiopaea.

I have tried to decode in off-on key, ones and zeros, and the only one I got with any sense are numbers translating from Ascii.

Reading as M from left to right would be:
01011001 : 5 and 9
10010001 : 9 and 1
00001001 : 0 and 9
11001101. : 12 and 13

Reading as W from left to right:

First line: 11 and 3
Second line: 9 and 0
Third line: 8 and 9
Fourth line: 9 and 10

And... that's it, maybe the numbers mean something to someone.:-D
Interesting. It looks real enough, not sloppy around the edges.

Here, I assume that the (little) discs are the dots of the Morse code, and the "sausages" are the dashes of the Morse code.

So, beginning from the center, going out, we have : -⸱- --- --- ⸱⸱⸱ ⸱⸱- | ⸱⸱- ⸱-⸱⸱ -⸱-⸱ --
In the Russian Morse code, it would read :
КООСУ | УЛЦМ (or transcribed in latin alphabet : KOOSU | ULCM ?)

In the reverse order, from the outside towards the center, we have : -- ⸱-⸱- ⸱⸱-⸱ -⸱⸱ | -⸱⸱ ⸱⸱⸱ --- --- -⸱-
so :
МЯФД | ДСООК (or transcribed in latin alphabet : MYaFD | DTsOOK ?)

Now, does that mean anything in Russian ? I hope some of the russian-speaking fellows here will be able to tell us.;-)
I like word puzzles, so I tried this UK Morse Code translator: Morse Code Translator
M¿¿¿T¿¿OO¿
Could it be saying: Me Too?
Yeah, maybe even a Tic-Toc UFO Circling the center with Orb support.
And as stated by others that the center may represent the Portal.
Nice catch citing the sessions.

View attachment 65358
Actually it occurred to me it could be a MAP, the numbers in ASCII COULD be galactic coordinates, but I do not know how to input them into an app, like google earth. Galactic coordinate system - Wikipedia. One of you reading probably can figure it out. I seem to recall (?) latitude, longitude, right ascension, declination. Maybe a line from a movie.

I noticed it yesterday, however i spend a lot of time in this area. What is it, it is small crop circles or smth else?

Attachments

• IMG_20221031_171732.jpg
    IMG_20221031_171732.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 34
  • IMG_20221031_171744.jpg
    IMG_20221031_171744.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 34
  • IMG_20221101_150138.jpg
    IMG_20221101_150138.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 31
  • IMG_20221101_150150.jpg
    IMG_20221101_150150.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 33
almost same day that this fireball hit Brazil, not far away from the CC, and the biggest one this year

this one was visible from my city
That is a powerful crop circle, just looking at it cleared my sinuses. Seriously. A side-note in explanation - a hint for me that energy is going negative is an upper respiratory and eustachian tube change to feeling (more) congested. Then there are sometimes little pops as it clears up. I know this will sound odd, but I'm willing to sound odd having been around the forum for a while now, lol!

When I read here these are messages and like acupuncture for the earth earlier this past summer, it occured to me to print out a particularly stunning July one and dowse if it was positive for nature here and for humans looking at it. It seems that it was and this one too. So I put the photos outside near the trees and love looking at it from time to time.

I noticed it yesterday, however i spend a lot of time in this area. What is it, it is small crop circles or smth else?
I have noticed smiliar things with different growth on soil, albeit rarely seen as circles (even if i have seen them too). Most often more like patches and squares, where the grass looks more youthful. Especially around autumn or spring this becomes more visible. My automatic 3D brain interpret it as, that there must be something in the soil which affects the composition with extra nutrients or minerals, leading to better growth.

They could possibly be what is called 'fairy rings'.

From Wisconsin Horticulture and Margot Cumming, UW-Madison Plant Pathology: 'Depending on conditions, grass within fairy rings can be denser, greener, and faster growing, or alternatively browner and drier than surrounding grass. Fairy ring fungi efficiently decay organic matter releasing nitrogen that promotes lush growth and leads to a dense green ring of grass.'

Fairy Rings
fairy-rings.jpg

Oh, these could possibly be from the grounds keeper applying fertilizer and or seed, with a circular spreader. We had very similar circles on our lawn, after my husband and father in law messed around with “lawn maintenance” years ago.
The thing, a push spreader, with a circular drum, had to be in constant motion, otherwise spots, like in your photos, would get extra fertilizer spread in a tight circle.

Back
Top Bottom